Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#141 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 00:40

so, morgen gehe ich nochmal zur WU und sende Geld. Ich hab mal nachgeschaut, die sind zwei Stunden hinter der deutschen Zeit. Morgen abend schick ich ihm die Info, im Anhang der Ueberweisungstraeger an die Wu......das wird ein Spass...

RE: Where have you been...‏
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 00:32:30
An: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Hello Ken,

sorry i was have no time. Tomorrow i will go to the western union and send money again. after i come back i will send you the information.

kisses for manuela and hug for you

Amparo

#142 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 10:36

jetzt dreht er wieder auf

i want you alone‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 00:36:06
An: aisha mohamed
Aisha...

i have write you both mail and offline message, but yet haven't got nor from you!! My dear loved one you know how closer both of us are, you know me and i think we understand much about each other...before thinking of doing or been there forever, we have talked and know that we both are meant to be in a good relationship such as our's?

i have been thinking and wondering all day, trying to Figure out why you havent write me mail. or tell me anything of today, honey if is about the picture you asked me to took in proving me been real to your friends, baby if is about it please i will say i am sorry, if you think i cant do that for us, i know how deep you feel' i also understand the good thoughts of you, and how you wished to be the only woman for me, baby i also want to be that man of your year's Dreams, dont think i have always misunderstand you, but we should call this tamptention....

i want you to understand that the down fall of a man, is not the end of his life' i know you are closer to god and you must have understand what i am saying, i never wished to ask for no help because you know i am a man of myself and i do everything all alone, i have worked hard all my life to get what i had!! i raised my only Daughter without her mother, all my year we have been good friends. Father and Daughter!! i did all that because i loved my family mostly my lovely wife. may her parfect soul rest in peace!! when i meet you, you remind me of my late wife, since then i find the interest of falling in love again, that was how i give it a chance and since then i can say we have been good friends who understand that marriage and been couple's will be the best thing for us, i never forced you of anything, i have been honest and faithful with all my respect for you, i also made mention promising never to let you down, or cheat or play on your feelings, which i also asked you not to do the same, when we talked i understand you wasnt like other women i meet here online, i only talk with few but find you as the woman i want, that was why i have always been with you, what just happen to me is an experience which can happen to anyone..

i have never wrong you, all i did was to let you know what i am going through but since you are a woman who knows what to do, and how to make a good family, you understand your position and also stand on it, that was how you helped me when i ask you for 1.000 Euro. you said you know what we need and make the best for us, then you offend me and manuela 8.000 Euro i did not said nothing, because i believe that was a Gift and Offen coming from a woman who means everything to me, i agreed and ask you to sent it, i never did anything with western union, i dont know about it i only saw it here, and since i did not come with my Credit card, and my bank is not working here, i asked and they told me that is easy way to get money from any country, so i let you know and you get through and did it, but it was Unfortunity, someone else went picking it up, At first i didnt understand it,

because they said it wasnt sent by my name, and was sent to another country,then i was thinking Sixtus made a mistake, that was where i almost use bad word on his, i asked for appologine and you forgive me. you did second transfer, all because i do not know about it, or itself does not work here, i didnt get it.....Honey all this i have been thinking because i dont know what i have done wrong, now i am still waiting online for you to Join me?

hope to hear from you soon?

er begreift die Schwedischen Messenger einfach nicht

Amparo

#143 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 10:40

und jetzt kann er rechnen.........keine Probleme mehr mit den Nullen

i am waiting with patience‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 00:54:00
An: aisha
Ok my love....

Thank you honey for our lord God is a wonderful and marcy God, he has always been there when we call on him, i am pleased to have you besides me, i am always happy to have found you, we are blessed because we want each other....and always will i love to be that man who will treat you with all respect and caring, loveable.enjoyable.faithful.truthful.kind.loyal.understanding.good listner...and always give you and manuela Joyful life....

Okay my Dear wife to be, i will wait to get your mail tomorrow when you come back from the western union...But please honey i would appreciate if you can send it through normal western union...where they can give you instant mtcn number..so that when you come home you will e-mail me with it ok...

pleae baby i wouldn't like you send it with one name, i think here when they see a huge money then they feel something different...so i would like you send half of it with my name and then with other name of the lady who has been here taking good care of manuela for us... i think i sent you her name...send with that name twice 1.500 Euro 1.500 Euro.

then send with my name 2.500 and another 2.500 Euro, the same time..all they will do is to give you 4 senden slip....and you will send me with how you make the payment ok...

Thank you and please try to meet me online, i am waiting to chat with you, it has been awhile i send you mail before i got yours, i was thinking you are mad with me, i am sorry....

i Love you

Manuela has been asking of you, and she wants to hear your Voice..please check your number again. so that we can call you from here ok..

ok i am expecting your mail..

Your Husband to be sooner

Kenneth

Amparo

#144 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 10:58

das Gotteshaus wird einstürzen bei soviel Luegen

i won't let go!! you're mine, and i am all yours‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 08:02:04
Good morning

Aisha my dear wife! i slept good thinking about you all night..honey i saw you in my dreams we did alot together we play with each other, kiss each other and also tell us that we love each other forever, i was so happy when i saw you in my Dreams because i keep Imagining you been with me, baby i am making my plans on how to come and marry you....tell me when can you think we can get married and always be together...very soon i will come back and when i come back with manuela. i will visit you and spent time then go to USA...after we get married then i will be all yours and stay with you, to always give you happiness and Joy ok...my baby i just want to let you know, i have wakeup hope you too.....ok i will wait for you when you come back and send me mail with info!! God be with you, and tomorrow i wil go to church and pray for us ok?

kiss from me and Manuela to you

Ich hoffe doch sehr das wir uns schnell wieder begegnen!

Amparo

#145 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 04.04.2009 14:21

aisha...ich hoff er überlebt den Einsturz.....
dann kannst du ihm noch Geld für die Gebäudesanierung anbieten... ich bewundere deine Ausdauer...

isihonest

#146 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 15:06

Isihonest,jede Minute die er mit mir verbringt hat er keine Zeit eine andere ins Unglueck zu stuerzen, das treibt mich an.....

Amparo

#147 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 19:53

jetzt dreht der aber auf,und was der meint....na der wuerde ja hinterher am stock gehender arme

cope with everything please ok‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 19:16:47

My Dear Loved one Aisha...

I was thinking you could say hello before going out today!! i was online for sometime after i sent you mail..my Love i want you to always feel happy? try to find good time for yourself, i wouldn't like you stressing so much, sometimes you need a break stay at home and get your good rest...i always will be a happy man seeing you looking great and strong when i am with you, you know i am going to give you all that you have miss of a man..

you know what i mean...ahaha smile! i come online because Manuela said i should let you know that? You are a good Mother for her, and when she is with you, we both try and give her all happy...she is a funny Daughter!!

my love i will be down stairs taking some fresh air i know when you come back i will read a mail from you?...

Tell her something on your mail so she can read ok

ich glaube dieses mal lassen dich deine hellseherischen Faehigkeiten doch sehr im Stich

Amparo

#148 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 21:00

das steht noch im Messenger und jetzt werde ich ihn noch ein bisschen foppen

kenneth sent 2009-04-03 7:20MD:
Hi baby i havent got your mail all day is everything alright
kenneth sent 2009-04-03 7:48MD:
My Dear true Love, i hope your day is going well, and you are also taking good care of yourself. i wished i am there with you now, and i also believe you trust me and love me for me, i am honest and keep imagining how you are feeling about me, or what your friends has told you about me, well they dont know me to tell you anything about me, well i guess you have good and honest friends?
kenneth sent 2009-04-03 7:48MD:
who knows what is good for you, and always wish you the best, hope to hear from you when you are back home, God bless?
kenneth sent 2009-04-04 12:17PD:
Hi my dear one, how are you doing today baby, honey honestly i have never see us in this way.....we havent talk to each other the whole day, and i am not comfortable with this, tell me whats going on, if i have done anything wrong you have to write me and let me know, i think thats how relationship should be!! share everything good and bad thoughts together and make greater plans?
i want to know whats on your mind, and also know more many of each other okay
i am writing you mail now please reply and tell me what you been thinking ok/

Amparo

#149 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 21:14

damit er auch mal merkt was ich alles fuer ihn tue......

aisha says:
i åm sorry, dont find you online, i wås try to open the hålf of the dåy this messerger, this is different in the långuåge , will wrigt å måil

also wenn er jetzt nicht merkt das ich ihn eigentlich nur veraepple, dann ist der ploet!

Amparo

#150 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 00:13

Er hat jetzt meine letzte Mail bekommen, sie enthaelt einen WU Anhang als rar. Datei, nachdem er diesen Anhang oeffnet wird in wenigen Minuten danach die Festplatte zerstoert. Ich hoffe, weil er deppert ist, das er danach noch in einem anderen Internetcafe versuchen wird die Datei zu oeffnen. Um diese Uhrzeit ist dort Hochbetrieb und es wird ein Heidenspass dort geben

Hier meine Abschiedsmail

Western Union Moneytransfer‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. April 2009 23:56:54

Anlagen: 1 Anlage
Western U...rar (182,4 KB)
Dear Sweatheart,

i was send today the money to accra/Ghana, in the attachment you find copy from the transfers with the numbers and also you can show this paper if they tell you again no money. i send 4 times 2000 Euro on the name for Mary Ameley. You also find the question and answer inside, for all the same.

Question: Wer ist der groesste Depperte

Answer: Kenneth Amadi

i hope after you take the money you chance the place of the hotel and i listen from you sooner.

still in love

Aisha

Wir werden uns wieder sehen!

Game Over

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
hier-nur-ausstieg-thumbnail.jpg  

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.05.2009 | Top

#151 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.04.2009 01:58

.... ich zieh den Hut vor dir....
wenn ich mal soweit bin und meine scammer ihre Freude an mir haben - bitte - darf ich dann auch diesen Anhang benützen???

isihonest

#152 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 02:11

Isihonest, lass den Hut auf...........und von welchem Anhang sprichst du?

Amparo

#153 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 12:11

Ich fasse es nicht!

I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. April 2009 05:26:22
Honey Aisha

i got your mail very late today, but i was happy to read from you, and believe me my loved one, nothing will happen again!! like i told you before, i believe that Life has advertage and disadvertage? what happen was a mistake and a leason...as a Christian i do believe it happen because God wanted to use us...in showing others how relationship and good lover's should spend good time having the same feelings and Idea's? i am very happy and Manuela is sleeping now, baby i will check the attachment and then cope it ok...Thank you for always been there for us....May God always believe and provide your needs as a woman...Soon i will be with you, baby i dont think i can go get the money tomorrow, but if i could i will write you mail when i am back, i really need to Visit a Church here and thank God for the Life of our Daughter Manuela and me..for he has always been there for us, and giving me such an understanding woman like you in my life!!

Hope your day went well, and you are very happy and comfortable now...i wish we are laying together sleeping in our bedroon smile...

.soon that will happen ok?

i am in deep love with you........

I Love you so much, you means everything to me, and i will always give you that respect of a man for his wife?

Take good care of you, and always know that i am thinking so much about us been together in future?

Have a wonderful Dreams....

Your man Kenneth

und noch ne Mail

i hope you are eating good, and been so much concern and have time for your business?‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. April 2009 06:01:04
An: aisha145
Honey i would like to know if the western union called you, for the investigation of the first money you sent which someone picked up. and also the other transfer you made with there site, did you got any answer from them? hope to hear from you before you go to church tomorrow if you would, but would like to feel your presents in spirit with me....

Millions of Love from me Kenneth your Future Husband

und weil es so schoen ist noch ne Mail

happiness‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. April 2009 06:50:08
An: aisha145
Honey my loved one Aisha...

i am sitting here 3hours now didnt sleep or get any rest, trying to open this attachment, but they keep telling me that i cant open RAR..i guess thats what you use in attaching it, is very difficult here, because is different installment of compture from yours...pleae can you help me out by writing down the mtcn number on mail. and e-mail it to me in my inbox when you wakeup ok..hope to get your mail?sooner

also, vier Wochen konnte ich ihn beschaeftigen und an Elvis hatte er sich schon gute 8 Stunden probiert und jetzt 3 Stunden an diesem Anhang.....mir faellt nix mehr einzu so was deppertes.

Amparo

#154 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 17:53

Ich glaub das einfach nicht, der veraeppelt mich?!

i need you by myside now..come online today is free day for us‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. April 2009 15:30:49

Good afteroon Aisha...

My Dear loved one, how are you doing today, i want to believe the Good lord has always be with you..honey i just came back from the visit i told you i got from a church here, and it was wonderful been with them, Manuela said she enjoyed the sunday service...tell me did you went to church! how is the weather today? i want to believe you slept well lastnight thinking about us, i missed you so much my Dear wife?

Take good care of yourself. and write to me mail with the Mtcn number of the 4times transfer you made, because i cant get through opening here hope you understand is different syster everywhere. using RAR Attachment here is very difficult!! hope i want to get your mail sooner

your man and husband (hier muss ich was verpasst haben)

Kenneth

Amparo

#155 von Dana , 05.04.2009 19:08

Zitat von aisha
your man and husband (hier muss ich was verpasst haben)
Ha, jetzt hat es Dich auch erwischt!

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#156 von merino , 05.04.2009 19:19

@ Aisha
@ Dana

In Deutschland ist die Doppelehe oder Vielehe nach § 1306 BGB verboten.

BGB § 1306 - Bigamie
Bestehende Ehe oder Lebenspartnerschaft
Eine Ehe darf nicht geschlossen werden, wenn zwischen einer der Personen, die die Ehe miteinander eingehen wollen, und einer dritten Person eine Ehe oder eine Lebenspartnerschaft besteht.

Höchststrafe für dieses Vergehen - 2 Schwiegermütter !!

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.04.2009 | Top

#157 von merino , 05.04.2009 19:37

zum Beispiel:

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
weathergirls.jpg  

merino

#158 von Dana , 05.04.2009 19:42

Das verstehe ich jetzt nicht, Merino... ...die beiden möchte ich nicht als Ehefrauen....trifft nicht ganz meinen Typ.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#159 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 19:48

ja, ja laestert mal.....den Heini knack ich noch

RE: i need you by myside now..come online today is free day for us‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 5. April 2009 19:39:34

Hi Ken,

make a free download by google from winrar, than you can open the attachment.

still in love

Aisha

Amparo

#160 von Amparo , 05.04.2009 19:49

Dana, ich glaub das sind die zukuenftigen Schwiegermuetter

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz