Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#81 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 22:32

jetzt kann der aber schreiben.......lol
RE: Thinking about you‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 23:06:47
An: aisha

This is wonderful coming from your heart for the man you love,

Honestly Aisha i so much appreciate your understanding and good Loving Towards me and Manuela. i know how happy she will be meeting and staying with you in Germany when we come over for a visit, Thank you so much my Dear love!!

I Promise you this won't happen again, it was a mistake and i also feels is something that want to happen, maybe God want to use this in showing me how lovely and simple you are, i trust and deeply believe your word,

Baby i am so glad to hear from you, with such a wonderful Offer for me, just to see that i am comfortable and doing well with things..

Ok i will expect to hear from you Sooner, since you have my name you can send it with my Name, i am here called Accra

i am waiting to hear from you Dear one?

and i wouldn't like you think i am angry ofcause i understand you need your rest and also need to take good care of yourself?

Your Kenneth

Klar Darling, von was ich nichts hab kann ich reichlich geben!

Amparo

#82 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 22:36

ja in Aussicht auf soviel Geld wuerd ich auch frueh schlafen gehen....hoffentlich hat er Schuhe geputzt wenn er nachher soviel laufen muss

You are a wonderful woman and very special for me alone‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 23:17:46

May God always keep you save and blessed you so abundently and always reach to your needs. You are such a lovely and wonderful woman to have as a wife, i am so pleased and bless to have you in my life, now i know there is someone who can love and always stay to her promise and heart to do for her man, and always stand as the only woman for her man, i am so greatful that you are the only one i have in my life, and you love me unconditional and always will be the only one i will love and share everything in my life with, Thank you for making me feel this way. please you need to take good care of yourself and eat something before going to bed, i am so sorry this has put us into so much thinking and i am sorry if i have made you pass stress please you need to understand what love means, and how to share it with a right man like me, i will always be the one to take good care of you and answer yes as your Husband forever and ever?

I will be going to bed now, hoping that tomorrow morning you will mail me, and i also want to believe that our Good Lord will be with you and show you how to go about helping me with the money, Honey you know my Bank dont work here the only Bank i see here i am, is Western Union they said is very easy to get from any side of the World which i want to believe this might be good with us, so that i can go out from here, honey you really can feel what i am going through now, i have never in my life see this such messed...

i am a great believer in God' i am sure is because God want us to be as one that was why we find each other, and now we will always be with each other forever,

Well honey please promise me you will feel happy and comfortable without any stress because everything will be alright as soon as i get the help from you..

i am going to bed now knowing that you are with my heart and Love forever. i am happy you want me even when i am down, may god bless you for loving and been there for me?
Kenneth

Amparo

#83 von Dana , 26.03.2009 22:41

Er gibt sich ja richtig Mühe...

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#84 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 22:45

Dana, wuerde ich auch tun wenn ich nur 1000 will und bekomme 8000 Euro, kann er ein bisschen was fuer tun

Amparo

#85 von Amparo , 27.03.2009 14:06

ach sweatheart draengelt.........das hab ich nicht gerne

where are you now‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 14:52:14

Honey my love Aisha

How have you been, did you sleep welll and also take good care of yourself. my Dear one i have been thinking about you, and i wish you are with me here now, But i know that will happen soon long as we love and want each other alone, baby i am waiting for you to come back from the western union Bank. so that i can know what else to do. the time here now is 12:51Pm in the afteroon, i am still waiting and expecting to hear from you sooner...

May god be with you and bless you for having such open minded and caring to me alone? also send me your Full name so that i can get all about it here with me Ok

Kenneth

Amparo

#86 von Amparo , 27.03.2009 17:25

so, da er dann heute nicht weiter gedraengelt hat, hab ich ihm jetzt die nummer geschickt......na der wird ja grosse augen bekommen.....wenn nix da ist

RE: where are you now‏
Von: aisha mohamed
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 18:02:30
An: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Hello Sweatheart,

sorry but i come late because some one push my car.

so here the number 3xxxxxxxx name of sender, sxxxxx ixxxxx. Please send me mail after you take the money.

hope manuela and you are well, please kiss her from me.

love Aisha

Amparo

#87 von Amparo , 27.03.2009 20:07

das es spaet kam tut mir aber leid, und er war zu faul hinzugehen.......naja dir mach ich noch beine

I Love and want you alone‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 20:41:07

i am sorry my love, but the money came very late, i couldnt go pick it up..
i will do that first thing in the morning, so that i can get this whole bills paid and also get a nice Hotel.
for me and Manuela for the main time, i am every thankful you are so kind and caring to me, Tomorrow we will be going out from this Hotel?

and then i will give you the house or hotel address where we will be ok...Hope you had a wonderful day out there, tell me how did your day went
hope you always make yourself a wonderful and great woman, please always take good care of yourself i love you and want you alone ok...

is your Car working well now..

Honey, please i want to know this Few Questions.

1..did you send someone to make this payment for you.

2..where did you send it from, is it western union money transfer

3..when i called the western union, to know how and what i need in taking the money, they said Test Question/answer is very important, but you didnt sent that to me

4...i taught your real name is Aisha,

well i just want to know about this Few things ok...

Millions of Love from Kenneth your only Man

Amparo

#88 von Amparo , 27.03.2009 20:17

ich glaub mein weekend wird lustighier postwendend meine Antwort damit er keine schlaflose nacht hat

Western Union‏
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Freitag, 27. März 2009 21:10:21

Hi Ken,

so here the number 3xxxxxxxxx name of sender, xxxxxxxxxxx the name from the man he sendet for me because i was busy. money come from berlin, germany and my name aisha mohamed, but you have to use xxxxxxxxxxxx, he is some friend of me from togo but he live here in germany. Question and Answer is

wasfier anna bissendu answer ableederugum

hope tomorrow you can take the money.

kiss and hug

Aisha

Amparo

#89 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 00:29

So sieht also ein Abschiedsbrief in Aussicht auf 8000 Euro.....tja Suesser, wirst wohl morgen noch mal schreiben muessen.......ich schlafe morgen aus

Alright i get it....Thax alot‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 01:02:46

Yes honey...

Aisha First thing tomorrow i will go for the Money, But we need to change this Hotel..But honey i also have a Good Idea..because i have this in my plans, that when i come to west africa, i would like to Rent a house which i also believe will help me, in case of anything time i come again or come with you for a visit, Honey i would appreciate doing that, and you know i have so many plans coming before this incident happend,

I did Not come with my Laptop and i would like to have one, so that we will always be connected, because i wouldnt like to miss you for a day, i love you and my whole Life depends on you my Dear wife to be..

Thank you so much Aisha for you have showed me what true love really mean, you can believe and totally trust that i will always make you happy woman, and be there for you love you unconditional...Marry you wedd with you and also become Couple's and make Great Family in Future..

Your Daughter has been asking after you, when i told her that you have helped us with the money needed, she was so happy and wished she can see you and play with you like mother and daughter, Aisha Manuela has missed so much of mother Present, please always be there for her happiness and make sure she do not need anything, because we will be for each other and make sure nothing we need...

always Stay with my Love...

God by with you, and sleep Good my Dear wife

Kenneth

Amparo

#90 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 12:27

ich glaub ich muss ein bisschen schmollen.......wie kann er die ehrlichkeit meiner freunde anzweifeln

waiting for you soon‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 12:16:43
Hi my Dear one Aisha,

i am very angry and disappointed writing you this mail...

i told you how frustrated i am here, and you know i have no one or any help then the money i was expecting from you, i went to Western union for the money, to my greatest Surprise they told me that, i cant take the money, because it was not sent to me, they said the money was sent with another name and in another country...

i feel real let down and sad hearing that from then, because me and Manuela hasnt eaten today, my Daughter is very Hungry now and even the Hotel they are complaining of my to much staying without any daposit money to them...

Honey i want you to check on the sender slep...and get the Info clear, i want you to check the name of receiver on the sender slip, the country it was sent too..because i am in very need of the money, but here is getting worst what they telling me.

and i also want to know how trusted Sixtus is to you, how much do you know him...

i think he has made a big mistake please verify it Quickly and get back to me with the right informations?
and here is my name....Kenneth Amadi
country west africa Ghana. Accra

+233
i am patiently waiting for your Urgent reply?

ask Sixtus who did he sent the money too, and if that was a mistake he should go back and take the money from western union and send it to me with my name and here in Ghana ok?

Kenneth

Amparo

#91 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 12:32

jetzt soll ich meine freunde auch noch beobachten......so, so......ganz neue Toene

I Love you alone‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 13:07:36
An: aisha145

Aisha My Love,

I just find out that Sixtus is not an honest and good man to be working with you, or be with you as friends,
his a mess and so full of disappointment, if you contiune working with him, he might do something you wouldnt like.

please you need to watch him very clearfully...

i understand that, he sent the money to his self, instead of me, and the western union said that he has went picking the money you asked him to send to me, tell me how can such person be your friend tell me Aisha, now he has made everything worst with me now...i want you to ask him why would do such a thing, and please dont send no one to send me money, i want you to do that yourself no matter how busy you are ok, you can also send money online i want you to understand how i am feeling now i wouldnt like you working with him no more i dont think his originally from Togo i want you to ask him to pay for that money, because he has no excuse for this, his no good man ok,

still waiting to hear from you very Urgent? please my Love dont take much time replying me back

Amparo

#92 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 12:35

logo...an allem ist der Teufel schuld

God be with you‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 13:12:38

if this should Look's like a mistake to him, ask him who did you give the receiver info too. he must have done something with this, i am strongly believe he knows what happen with the person that picked this money, i wouldnt feel happy knowing you work with such person as a friend, i am even scared and worried about you been closer to him?
make sure you update me with whatever ok...i am here for you
Honey this is weekend, and if i do not get the money here, it will be very hard for me and Manuela please dont let the Devil to work over things in our Life's....i need to hear from you urgently

Amparo

#93 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 13:45

so jetzt wird er auf elvis vorbereitet

RE: God be with you‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 14:37:06

hi ken,

i call the western union and they told me some one pick up the money in ghana/accra, and this was sure not my friend sixtus. i know him ten years and you havent to doupt his loyalty. i dont like you talk about my friends in this way.

you have to understand i will not let manuela and you in this bad situation, so i will go to western union again. they offer me a new safe way that you can pick up the number by yourself. i will send you all information when i come back.

regards aisha

Amparo

#94 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 14:10

ich glaub in afrika haben die schwierigkeiten mit den nullen...

alright honey i am waiting.‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 14:51:34
An: aisha145

My Loved one Aisha,
Please my love, i beg you with the name of God, please dont fight or angue with Sixtus,
i just wanted you to know what happen, but i will be sure of all this, when you go through the sender slip..to verify the reciever name and the country the money was sent too?
Honey since it has happen this way, i just commite everything in the hands of god, you know i am a godfearing Man, i just dont know why all this is happening since i come here, but i am very sure everything do happen in Life, and when things like this happeing, to me is a sign of so much blessing from our Lord God..
.I do believe you understand me, try much as possible to do that yourself,
Honey tell me how much was the money you give him to send me, is that Hundred or thousand?
i am sorry this happen my Dear one...please take it cool and understand me ok....i am Sorry
I LOVE YOU!!
waiting to hear from you soon?

ein glaeubiger Ganove...ist ja wie in sister act

Amparo

#95 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 20:59

so das mit den Nullen haetten wir geklaert........jetzt bin ich gespannt wie der Spass weitergeht, er muss 150 Fragen beantwortenund elvis ist am sonntag geoeffnet!

hello Ken,

sorry that i come late, but i was also in police station, because the money is pick up in ghana/accra and they will tell in monday the police who take it.

ok, in the first i dont understand your question. i send hundret ore thousend? i remember me well that i told you 8000 Euro, this means in letters eight thousend! i hope gives now no miss understud!

so i send the same again that you can stay with manuela in a right place. you have to go on the side who is written and follow the steps, after you take the mtcn you have to go for western union and take the money. this is a new safety system, because in last time many people send money and its pick up from some one. i dont like send money again for this i used this way.

Transfer-ID: 7165782xxx
Name of receiver: kenneth amadi
Name of sender: aisha mohamed
Country the receiver lives in: Germany
Country the sender lives in: Ghana
Expected amount: 8000
Currency: EURO
E-mail of receiver: ken_care@hotmail.com
Mobile phone of receiver: +110
Commissioned transfer company: Western Union

i hope it will help you and manuela to stay in the right place. please kiss her from me.

still in love

aisha

mal sehen wie aufmerksam er die Mail und Infos liest

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 02.05.2009 | Top

#96 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 21:26

ich soll online kommen...geht nicht, suche mir doch grad nen neuen lover

RE: alright honey i am waiting.‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 28. März 2009 22:12:12

Honey i am online now, can you please Join me, i just get your e-mail and was very happy to hear from you, please i am sorry you have gone through all this, my Love i would like you to do anything in your means to see that, you get the other money back from who ever that pick it up ok..make sure the Police follow up everything and things get alright ok...
i am waiting online for you?

kannst warten bis du schwarz wirst.......

Amparo

#97 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 22:13

41.210.11.185 GH Ghana 01 Greater Accra Accra 5.5500 -0.2167 Ghana Telecom Ghana Telecom

stimmt, er ist in Ghana und wahrscheinlich doch in noeten

Amparo

#98 von Amparo , 28.03.2009 23:38

das fand ich dann noch im messenger..........der glaubt wirklich alle sind doof und fallen auf ihn rein...scheint oft glueck gehabt zu haben mit der masche

2009-03-29 12:09:42.PD kenneth aisha Hi Dear Loved one....how did your day goes..i always believe it always went well in the name of God...Honey i understand how stressful it was out there today, i am so sorry you have to go through all this to see that me and our daughter manuela is doing well, May Almighty God always bless and reword you for everything you have done to our Life, i am so Greatful....
2009-03-29 12:11:10.PD kenneth aisha and i know for sure i will show you my appreciation, and always love for the Light and brighter days you have brought to our Live's, i am asking God to always be the one to protect and bless you, Honey i want you to know that i love you so much, and want to show you how much you means to me, you have showed me what true love and caring means, expect the same, because i will do more then this!!
2009-03-29 12:12:15.PD kenneth aisha in every means, to make sure you are always happy and feel comfortable been my Wife forever and ever? My love Aisha i would like to know what it takes in getting married in Germany, you know i was born in the state and did not learn much of the culture? thats why i want to love and share everything with you together alone
2009-03-29 12:14:02.PD kenneth aisha write me mail, so i can know more about you and your family, your position and how you would like us to be together, waiting to hear from you my Dear loved one....Aisha i was online hoping we could meet and chat for awhile before i go to sleep...Manuela said thank you,and she's missing you!! she said please more always Look after that and me, for he needs you, and take's much about you,
2009-03-29 12:15:53.PD kenneth aisha ({)(})Loving you Unconditional(L)You are always on my heart(K)deep from the button of my heart(F) A gift sent from above....You are an Angel sent from God to me, you will be The Princess and Queen of our Palace? Reall Soon!! have a wonderful sleep. thinking and dreaming about you seriously ?

Amparo

#99 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 12:42

nach drei minuten ist er bei elvis raus.......nun dann werde ich mal verreisen und nicht online sein koennen, nur per mail..versteht sich.vielleicht ist die liebe ja so gross das er mich wenigstens anruft....dann kann ich ihm die restlichen kroeten abknoepfen bevor er merkt das bei mir sowieso nichts zu holen ist.
die allgemeine afrikanische mentalitaet ist die....sowie die aussicht auf geld besteht, wird der rest sinnlos verbraten

RE: alright honey i am waiting.‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. März 2009 12:30:16

Dear Sweatheart,

i go in the morning online, but i dont find you. maybe it was to early. i hope that you take the mtcn number from the safe service and you can take the money tomorrow. i dont no western union is open in sunday in ghana.

i will only inform you that i must travel to stockholm/sverige. after open from the last will of my uncle i know he have some company there and house and i have to go there for some business. i hope that i can come back in some days. in this time i cant be in msn, you only can send some mail for me and after arrivel i can answer. i have some phonenumber from the house of my uncle, if you like you can call me.+24 8985327, i hope you do it. have a nice time and kiss manuela from me.

still in love

aisha

Amparo

#100 von alter Schwede , 29.03.2009 13:23

Dann kommst du mich doch sicher besuchen , wenn du einmal hier in der Gegend bist , oder ?

Mal ehrlich , du kannst den armen Kerl doch nicht ohne Beschäftigung zuruecklassen ! Sag ihm , das Haus , das du geerbt hast ist Tyrgatan 8 und er kann sich ja virtuell dorthin begeben um es sich anzuschaun. Sag ihm , er soll sich nicht verlaufen !

http://www.hitta.se/gatubild/

Eine wunderbare Beschäftigungstherapie ! Tyrgatan 8 ist uebrigens die Nigerianische Botschaft .

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz