Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#101 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 14:03

*alter Schwede* ist doch wohl Ehrensache oder? Bis dahin wird mein schwedisch auch wieder besser sein, den link schick ich ihm wenn ich dort bin und er sich noch weiter an elvis probiert hat, waere ein schoener abschluss fuer den bait.......mit nem schoenen bild von mir...abber nich nakkisch

Amparo

#102 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 16:34

ja, ja , afrikanische sonne macht traege.......schuhe putzen, ich bin in schweden und dort hat das net grade probleme

I Love you‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. März 2009 14:32:27
An: aisha145
Honey could you please send me the MTCN yourself, because i cant find it on that site?
and i am very happy to hear from you, i am about to go for the money and then come back and take good care of our daughter, please My Loved one whatever you are doing, do take good care of yourself, and do know that i truely Love you deep from my heart and soul?

Amparo

#103 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 16:37

lol....ich wusste doch es wird noch lustig

please?‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. März 2009 15:21:53

Honey my love Aisha
i just dont know whats going one, they said on the site source wrong target wrong, i dont know what that means, please can you check it yourself and write me the mtcn on mail please?

da hilft google weiter!

Amparo

#104 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 16:40

naja, solange probiert er es noch nicht.....aber ein Anfang ist gemacht!

Browser / OS: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
IP: 41.210.17.44
Provider: adsl1744.4u.com.gh
Mugus gesamte Online-Zeit: 0 Stunden
19 Minuten
44 Sekunden

Amparo

#105 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 21:26

er versucht immer noch.....und wieder der Hilfeschrei nach der Nummer....koennt mich glatt in elvis verlieben...

want to hear from you baby‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. März 2009 20:15:01
An: aisha
my love
i wished you could write me back now, i just cant find the mtcn number on the site, because i just dont know what the problem is, you can check it out and send me the mtcn on mail ok?
Thank you, thinking about you, and also take good care of yourself?

i dont like to hear und angerufen hat er wohl auch noch nicht!

Amparo

#106 von Amparo , 29.03.2009 21:32

ich wunder mich auch....wasfuerabledderdubisst.......

hi‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 29. März 2009 20:46:16

Yes honey,
the western union here open sunday's only for few hours i guess..well i couldn't get the mtcn number from the site,
since i couldnt get that, i told the Hotel to keep having some patience, and i assure them that witin this week i will get all the doubt paid,
i think they understand, But i just dont know why i cant get this through...Honey i am missing and wondering about how you doing now?

wuerd ich auch, wenn ich die Nummer will....Junge, zieht nicht, Schweden hat Net Probleme!

Amparo

#107 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 29.03.2009 23:44

...aisha - deine kenneth - show is eine meiner lieblingsstories...
................können scammer eigentlich auch schwitzen ??????
schon blöd - die miserablen schwedischen internetverbindungen

isihonest

#108 von Amparo , 30.03.2009 00:56

wenn ich mir vorstelle jemand schickt mir soviel Geld und ich komm an die Nummer nicht ran.....könnte man mich wahrscheinlich im eigenen Saft schmoren.

Amparo

#109 von Amparo , 30.03.2009 02:24

der wird noch reif fuer ne Urkunde

2009-03-30 00:35:13 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-03-30 00:35:13 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
Identifizierter Mugu: kenneth amadi
2009-03-30 00:35:14 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.

und das Net geht immer noch nicht!

Amparo

#110 von Amparo , 30.03.2009 20:42

mein net geht wieder und ich bin mit dem pc auf schwedisch klar gekommen und habe dann auch geantwortet......

RE: hi‏
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2009 20:10:46
An: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)

hello Ken,

i am here now in Stockholm. I dont understand your writing, why you are woundering and about what? Why you cant take this number, whats difficult in it? When they told my about the system.......this is very easy and its safe. You only give the information and then you pick up the number!
If you cant take it, why you dont call me, i give you the phone number from my uncles house. I dont understand what you mean at all. I think you take the money because no mail today. i hope that you pay the bill and you go with manuela in a rigth place.

Sverige is very nice and the people very friendly here. the only problem, the pc from my uncle in a different language. i was try the half of the day to open the mailbox. i hope every thing now with you and manuela is well. please kiss her from me. hope listen sooner from you

still in love Aisha

Amparo

#111 von alter Schwede , 30.03.2009 21:05

Du kannst ihm ja beim nächsten Mail statt aA åÅ reinkopieren.

Beispiel:
i wås try the hålf of the dåy to open the måilbox

Ist halt ne schwedische Tastatur !

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#112 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 00:15

und ein neuer Hilferuf

waiting with patient‏
Von: kenneth amadi
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2009 23:31:28

honey i want you to understand that the syster here, is not good to open the site, i tried but it didnt come through, and i also try the number you give me, it wont let me call you, baby dont think i am joking here, you know how serious it is, and if you also want to be sure, then you can login to the site with the information, and get the mtcn number, then mail me with it, ok i am waiting to hear from you, i havent go anywhere i am still asking the Hotel to have patience and wait for me to hear from you, i hope you send me the mtcn number on your next mail..Thank you, and Manuela said hi
my love one all i need is the mtcn everything on the info is right ok

ja wenn man deppert ist hat man es nicht so leicht

Amparo

#113 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 00:22

bla,bla,bla..........langsam wird das Gesuelze langweilig, vielleicht sollte ich mal ne erotische Mail schicken

Love ya‏
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2009 23:51:51

believe me my dear loved one, i didnt take the money, because i did not had the chance to go for it yesterday which was sunday, i cant lie because of this understand me, i tried getting this whole information done on that site, but they didnt give me the number, and i also think the computer couldnt let me get through honestly, i tried so many times to call the both numbers you give me, but cant get through i just dont know whats wrong, baby i was wondering how everything is going with you, because i miss talking with you...
well i am sorry if you think i am dalying on taking the money, is just that i dont want to make mistake going without the mtcn number...But as soon as you can login on that site with the informations and get the number for me to go for it, i will do that ok....
I know you wonder how i have been going with things, is only God can say what i am going through, i just do not want to keep complaining, i only wanted you to do the best you can which you have been showing me honesty and caring, i so much appreciate...by tomorrow i will go for it ok, dont get upset get me the mtcn.....
and tell me how did you spent your weekend, and what have been going on, while sending me the number, also tell me how nice is it there like you said...
Your only man
Kenneth...Love you alone

jetzt hat er zumindest mal Geld in mich zum telefonieren investiert...ist das schön

Amparo

#114 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 00:27

der will sich einschleimen

God always protect and be with you in whatever you do Amen!!‏
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2009 23:58:53

i dont know why i cant call you on this celphone, can you try if you can go through with yours ok +233248121604
Honey i want to know how you feeling now, and did you had good conversation with the people there, tell me there way of doings, and if you like it there, baby i like to know if you are happy and taking proper good care of yourself for me,
wait urgent with patient to hear from you
Aisha i Love you always and forever

leider kann ich nicht anrufen, hab kein afrikanisches Kleingeld bei mir!

Amparo

#115 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 00:32

wenn er weiter an elvis ran geht rufe ich den support an....wenn nicht muss er noch warten

RE: waiting with patient‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2009 00:07:50

Hello Ken,

i dont no what is wrong with this system. At all i cant send you the number, because i cant enter as reciever only as sender.The Western Union make this new system because many people send money and other one take it, so with the transfer number i only can enter as a sender not more. Do your best that you open it again and try. If this dont go, maybe i call tomorrow the support. But you have to understand that i am now verry bussie, i must handle this big company of my uncle..and this is also new for me, and at all i dont speak the language from here. I send one time 8000 Euro and untill now we dont no who take it and 8000 Euro again, i think you have to do your best to pick up this money.

The weather here is verry cold, i must by more warm things. Please kiss manuela from me and tell here sorry that i cant come in msn, also i like to write with here. I think it will need some days untill i understand how i must do this here.

Still in Love

Aisha

Amparo

#116 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 00:53

Ich glaub mein Schwein beisst

Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2009 00:26:03

My Loved one
Aisha i really understand that we both are new with this, i have never go picking money in western union before, and i have tried my best to see if i can pick up the money but the site won't open, so what will happen is that, i will go to western union tomorrow, to see if they can give me the money...if they did i will let you, if they didnt do that then, all you need to do is to go back, to western union, and send the money, and i would like that because it will be ok then, because i think i am a foreign that is why they are acting this way, i just cant understand, maybe the money is more then what a western union can give at once, so would happen is after i come back from there office tomorrow. if i didnt get the money, you will go take it from them, and send it 4000 4000 which is in total 8000 Euro ok...so what happens now is after i come back tomorrow from western union i will let you know how i go about it!!
i think that would be nice, tell me what do you think please always check your mail ok
Your only man

Amparo

#117 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 01:08

Nix erotische Mail, ich werde mal ein bisschen ungemuetlich, er war erst gar nicht bei elvis dran.......dir wird doch noch zu helfen sein

Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2009 01:00:43
Hi Ken,

i am sorry? You realy think i will travel tomorrow to Berlin, go to the Western Union Bank, take money back, send it again and then travel to Stockholm again? I dont believe that you mean it. I told you i am now bussie and i have no time for any joke. I was do my best to help you, but more i cant do. Maybe i call the support tomorrow if i have any time!
If you cant open this side that you can take the number, the last offer from me that i will send some money for the american embassy and you can pick it up there, this was the offer from Mr. James Garner but i was refused this because of your wish. But please dont waste my time to mutch with thinks you used this by yourself.

If you like i can send some money with this service more, because this i can do online on my pc here, but more, no.
And now i will go and sleep, because i have to wake up early in the morning, that i can look in the right way for the company from my late uncle.

Still in Love

aisha

Amparo

#118 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 02:16

muessen Maenner uns Frauen eigentlich immer erklaeren was wir tun sollen

Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2009 01:49:48

My Dear one...
i did not ask you for more money ok..i only suguest that we take that way..since is hard for us going through opening of the site? and i am sorry if you feel stress now,all you would do is call the western union and tell them if they can give you the mtcn number of the money you sent if posible, because you will tell them it was hard going through getting it from the site...i think they will understand and give that to you, which will enable me go for the money...My Love i am not playing any joke i understand how this sound or feels to you, i like your faith and understanding of been so good and caring to me, my love i want you to know that, this wasnt our Fault i just cant tell, but i know god will always do this good will to our life....I am sorry i cant go that far away meeting Mr.James because i am far from the embassy now...But it would be better if we keep working hand in hand, since it has been in your taught to help me, baby i would appreciate you stand to see that everything get alright ok...honey if you cant go back to the western union since you are far from doing that, i just dont know what we will do. i wish they gave you the mtcn number instead of asking us going on this process, if they had have given you the number by now i would get the money with me here....honey if you feel tried now who else do you think will help me....
Please always be strong and always stand to be the only one in my mind ok...i dont have any problem with this site, is just that it does not open here...if there is anyway you can send and they give you mtcn then fine with me ok

Amparo

#119 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 02:24

du wirst von mir hören, Sweatheart, morgen erzähle ich dir mal einen leicht erotischen Traum....und übermorgen rufe ich den Support an oder doch nicht

i am here‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. März 2009 01:53:58

when are you coming back...how long are you going to stay there did the lawyer told you...and sleep well hope to hear from you in the morning when you wakeup

Amparo

#120 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 07:38

braver Junge, laesst ihm doch keine Ruhe

2009-03-31 02:03:13 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-03-31 02:03:13 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
Identifizierter Mugu: kenneth amadi
2009-03-31 02:03:18 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz