Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#281 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 14:47

vielleicht macht es den Mugu ja gluecklich wenn er Formulare ausfuellen darf wir fangen klein an

RE: God Protect you always for me‏
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. April 2009 14:38:37
An: kenneth amadi

Anlagen: 1 Anlage
Merkbefre...doc (101,3 KB)

Dear Ken,

thanks for the mails, i am very happy when i read it. you show me the true love.
i was in the morning by the western union bank. all the money, also from sweden is coming back. they told me, if i like to send any money with them more you have to fill the papers in attachment.

i hope you and manuela are fine. it is nice from this man that he was help you. please send the papers quickly back for me that i can send the money. i will look today how i handle everything that we can come after tomorrow. Maria must make the booking for the plain and i will send after this the information when we come.

kiss and hug, still in love

aisha

Amparo

#282 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 00:14

warum soll ich eigentlich so viele Fragen beantworten?

waiting for the numbers now‏
Von: kenneth amadi
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. April 2009 23:22:43
An: aisha
HI MY DEAR ONE AISHA,

i was so surprise waiting to get an e-mail from you saying about us and how our life is going. but things that i am seeing now, is not how i wish and planed of us, even since the last time we exchange mail, alot has been going on which i dont long understand, i am confuse and honestly if you ask me, i will tell you i am tried of this all, because things looks like joke and play here, and if this is a game or what i am thinking now, then i would say thank you for all the good times spent together, you have always been a good woman to me, i dont know why your family will keep saying they always sent me money, but i never knew or take any!!i dont know they will keep sending me through E.L.I.V.S syster while you know i cant take it from Ghana here, we have tried that so many times which i also feel you would understand, if you would had sent me only the 1.000 i asked you that would have helped me back to the state and get things better for me, and my only Daughter but you give us hope to stay because you wanted to do as your mind tells you, i understand..but i just dont understand why all this Offers of Job while i am not in good fit, you know i came here for a Protect. why do you want me in this position which i do not know anything about the company or the field you want me in....

i dont know why,western union keep telling you all this, you can send money with mary name the name you used before, and it has to be bit by bit in away she can take it for me, you dont have to send more then 5000 in the same name at a time, it has to be bit by bit, i hope you understand....

i have write you so many mails, if you can read even before you had Accident!! i told you i cant get this money from the attachment, and you shouldnt sent it that way, but you did!! i just dont why you cant go to western union and send me money. come back and give that mtcn to me, this all makes me feel is a game or joke, because you should have sent me the mtcn of the last money you sent me on saturday, instead of attachment when you already deleted it, and i cant View nothing, Okay i also asked you to write it as latters to me, all this while i keep waiting for the 4mtcn number of the 8000 you sent, but you still dont want to give me, i believe western union can not say they have given it back to you, because i know for sure if you sent it, it will still be there waiting for me to pick it up, write me back the mtcn number please. let me know and understand all this!!

the account i give to your uncle is a currect account, did he transfer any money with that Standed Chartered Bank !!

well i will provide you an account like i said, but i want to have some money with me, by tomorrow if you write to me with the mtcn then i will have some with me, and open an account which you can send money here for me!!!

all i need is a peaceful living and taking my Responsibilities!!

waiting for your urgent reply

Amparo

#283 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 00:27

der hat auch nicht das Formular ausgefüllt.........ich glaube meine love Story nähert sich dem Ende.Dann bleibt mir nur noch ne Abschiedsmail mit ner Urkunde

Amparo

#284 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 03:21

ich will noch nicht Abschied nehmen......ein bisschen aergern muss ich ihn noch

Hello Sweatheart,

i am verry happy that i can send you now all the numbers.
i prepared today another sending and i send it 2000 by
2000 Euro, in the same way what you was need.
i hope you feel now satisfact and you are well with this.
you can give the money back to the man who was rent some
for you and then you also can let with Manuela the
hotel. i hope you will have a nice time with her.
please tell her best regards and kiss and hug her from
me. i hope when i come tomorrow i meet you and
her in the airport.
i cant understand what was your problem to since the
contract for my uncle. on the agency side every thing
is written well and in a understanding way. i dont no what
is difficult for you. as an american you dont understand well
english? i will send tomorrow all information about my and my
uncles coming. i hope i see you.
2345675654,3454354565,3456543456,4545676545, question
wasfierabledderbissendu
answer ichbinadeppertermugu.
please after you received the money send me important a
mail. i am missing you mutch.

Still in love

Aisha

Diese Mail wird nach dem oeffnen nur fuer 30 Sekunden sichtbar sein und dann verbrannt werden, er kann die Daten nicht mehr her stellen, schade das ich das Gesicht nicht sehen kann. Mal sehen ob ich morgen frueh einen Hilferuf in der Mailbox habe

Amparo

#285 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 06:03

na bitte wer sagt es denn

can you always write me with this‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 04:22:16
An: aisha145

Hi my dearest loved one Aisha..

i have seen that you sent me mail. which i was trying to open before the link went down here, we are having a serious link problem so they couldnt let me open it, and i tried but it wont come again, this is not your Fault or mine, all i want you to do for me, is to resend the same mail to me with the Imformations so that tomorrow Mary can go and pick it up...please check back your number i always keep trying to call you, but they wont let me do that, does that number still working, ok write to me back the mail again, you can go to sent mail and cope it paste on the inbox and send it again....ok i am sure you can do this now so that we can call you and Manuela can hear your Voice ok

is there e-mail you other e-mail address...

Amparo

#286 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 06:08

---ohne Worte---

hope you are alright‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 05:06:59

i was eating with Manuela when just mail come up. after i sent you mail i went to be with here and was helping to do some of her old school work...But i just cant understand why you cant do one thing at a time, i have so many times told you not to send me mail with attachment, i didnt know how you did this one, i only open it once and i was reading what you wrote, and then it close now wont open again, please write it back on a latters like we are exchanging on mail, so that i can have it here in my inbox...ok waiting for the mail with Patience Love you so much

Amparo

#287 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 06:54

die erste Mail hat er sich 7x angeschaut und nix mehr gefunden....habe selbstverstaendlich die Mail noch mal geschickt

Amparo

#288 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 11:24

und Maria sagt schon mal good bye

Betreff: Re: hi

Dear Ken,

on because you do not answer our emails and you probably did a better job, we will cancel the contact here. It is not acceptable that a single person our whole company frozen.
Our chef is waiting for response, the Port Authority in Tema waiting for reply, the missions are waiting for our reply Pate in Accra just waiting to answer you all the time in the world. We have a mentality and others can use such little people.

I am sorry you no better message to send. Oh, and incidentally, do I distinguish myself from you, so a double zero, I can not use because I'd rather go now and then over to the neighbor to the post office.

Maria Huana

Secretary
hand of the fleet and heads

Lieber Ken,

da Du auf unsere Mails nicht antwortest und Du wahrscheinlich einen besseren Job hast, werden wir den Kontakt hier abbrechen. Es kann nicht angehen, dass ein einzelner Mensch unsere ganze Firma lahmlegt.
Unser Chef wartet auf Antwort, die Hafenbehörde in Tema wartet auf Antwort, die Missionen warten auf Antwort unser Pate in Accra wartet auf Antwort nur Du hast alle Zeit der Welt. Wir haben hier eine andre Mentalität und können mit solchen Menschen wenig anfangen.

Ich bedauere Dir keine bessere Nachricht zu schicken. Ach übrigens und scheiden lasse ich mich auch von Dir, so eine Doppelnull kann ich nicht gebrauchen, da gehe ich lieber ab und zu rüber zum Nachbarn auf die Poststelle.

Maria Huana

Sekretärin
und flotte Hand des Chefs

Amparo

#289 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 13:38

Maria scheint da was zu verwechseln.....aber das wird Ken sicher nicht stoeren

Dear Ken,

Our Chef Chen is also bad luck.
He wanted you to visit Ghana and bring some money because he was in Poland at the airport of Chemnitz tires stolen. A flight was unfortunately not possible anymore. The plane is now on general overhaul at Lidl in the hangar.
We investigated the machine more closely now to determine what else is missing.

Please register.

Greeting

Maria

Chef Chen's Best

Lieber Ken,

unser Chefchen ist aber auch vom Pech verfolgt.
Er wollte Dich in Ghana besuchen und etwas Kleingeld mitbringen, da wurden ihm in Polen auf dem Flughafen von Chemnitz die Reifen gestohlen. Ein Weiterflug war leider nicht mehr möglich. Das Flugzeug ist jetzt zur Generalüberholung bei Lidl im Hangar.
Man untersucht die Maschine jetzt etwas genauer, um festzustellen was noch alles fehlt.

Bitte melde Dich.

Gruß

Maria

Amparo

#290 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 13:43

sorry, habe wieder den Anhang vergessen

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
polen.jpg  

Amparo

#291 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 13:45

der liebe Ken wird jetzt bestimmt wieder verwirrt sein

From the desk and office chair
Notary
Heribert Flodder

Dear Mr. Armani,

my client Mr. Felix Hugo von Hutschenreuter has asked me to forward you to notify Testamentabeurkundung.
To this date, your personal presence is absolutely needed, since I have your autograph signature must be notarised.
As the husband of the niece Aisha Armani coheir they are not to despise the wealth of my clients.
These are cash, equities and global real estate with a total value of around 85 million euros. The 200 is still guilty for the nephew Erwin will of course be deducted from your balance.

The appointment will be on 22.04.2009 at 8.00Uhr down in my office.

I ask for punctuality.

Please confirm the mail, everything else is obsolete and you can save the route.

In the hope not to have done Fehlbitte
I remain silent in the hope

Heribert Flodder

after dictation vereist

Vom Schreibtisch und Bürostuhl
des Notars
Heribert Flodder

Sehr geehrter Herr Armani,

mein Mandant Herr Felix Hugo von Hutschenreuter hat mich beauftragt Ihnen den Termin zur Testamentabeurkundung mitzuteilen.
Zu diesem Termin ist Ihre persönliche Anwesenheit unbedingt von Nöten, da ich Ihre eigenhändige Unterschrift beglaubigen muss.
Als Ehemann der Nichte Aisha Armani sind sie Miterbe des nicht zu verachtenden Vermögens meines Mandanten.
Es handelt sich hierbei um Bargeld, Aktien und weltweite Immobilien mit einem Gesamtwert von ca. 85 Millionen Euro. Die noch schuldigen 200 Euro für den Neffen Erwin werden selbstverständlich von Ihrem Guthaben abgezogen.

Der Termin wird auf 22.04.2009 um 8.00Uhr in meiner Kanzlei festgelegt.

Ich bitte um pünktliches Erscheinen.

Bitte die Mail bestätigen, sonst ist alles hinfällig und Sie können sich den Weg sparen.

In der Hoffnung keine Fehlbitte geleistet zu haben
verbleibe ich in stiller Hoffnung

Heribert Flodder

nach Diktat vereist

Amparo

#292 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 14:31

der springt im Dreieck, jetzt bietet ihm Maria auch noch die Ueberlegung an das man das Geld vielleicht beiseite schaffen sollte...

Dear Ken,

this photo, I have secretly by Chef Chen made the night. The money he will probably not bring about notary Flodder.
Actually a pity.
But perhaps you could in other ways the money to come.

Liebe Grüße
Maria

Lieber Ken,

dieses Foto habe ich heimlich von Chefchens Nachtlager gemacht. Das Geld wird er wohl nicht mit zu Notar Flodder mitbringen.
Eigentlich schade.
Aber vielleicht könnte man auf andere Art und Weise an das Geld kommen.

Liebe Grüße
Maria

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
lustiges_bild_geld-unter-der-matratze.jpg  

Amparo

#293 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 19:19

und ich scheine seine Geduld doch zu strapazieren und langsam wird der sauer und ich happy

urgent reply...if you do the same then forget it all‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 18:10:31

To be honest with you Aisha.

i might say its Okay with you sending me money, if you dont want me to have it, does this mean you dont understand all i am writing to you, i have so many times told you not to send me mail with attachment, but you still keep doing that, cant you send me just a latter of words...just write it on a normal mail, like you are writing mail.and all your mail comes with attachment that i can not open here, which also makes me feel you are Joking, you had always done this, now i think you are only stressing me and do not want me to get no money, thats fine if thats what you been doing with me, if you cant write it like the way i am doing then stop with all this now?

Dont send me mail with this other e-mail aishaxxxxxxshit please

Amparo

#294 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 15.04.2009 19:56

boah ey..was is das denn für ein ton???
...ärgert der sich über seine nominierung für den blitzmerker-award??

isihonest

#295 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 20:20

und Maria will auch noch mal Post haben sonst wirft sie den Zettel weg, ob er das will?

Dear Ken,

my neighbor, from the mailroom You know, called me and said I had forgotten, and the document against a small
Gfälligkeit he handed me the slip. I can not do so. Have him time to hang the mail, maybe you need it yet.
A Fräge I would still answer why you are not our boss, because he has you the most trouble with the top cartridge
in Palermo. He tries everything to judge, but the upper cartridge has said that if the business in Tema for you in the pants, then you could be next week at the docks with concrete shoes on and extending ships to identify the ship's screws.
Have you actually these fish to eat so much meat, crocodile, or as the mean.
Thou shalt soon as you go into the harbor, as the SUV in the garage, and the fenders need to be replaced. The old are melted and the gold is supported by Chief Owankbo personally picked up at the port.

Have you actually already picked up the money? Then I can throw away the piece of paper yes.
So register at Chef Chen.

Greeting

Maria Huana
under the desk of
Felix Hugo von Hutschenreuter

Lieber Ken,

mein Nachbar, der von der Poststelle Du weist, hat mich angerufen und gesagt ich hätte den Beleg vergessen und gegen ein kleine Gfälligkeit hat er mir den Zettel ausgehändigt. Ich kann damit nichts anfangen. Habe ihn mal an die Mail gehängt, vielleicht benötigst Du ihn noch.
Eine Fräge hätte ich noch, warum antwortest Du unserem Chef nicht, er hat wegen Dir den größten Ärger mit der Oberpatrone in Palermo. Er versucht alles zu richten, aber die Oberpatrone hat gesagt, wenn das Geschäft in Tema wegen Dir in die Hose geht, dann könntest Du nächste Woche im Hafenbecken mit Betonschuhen die ein- und ausfahrenden Schiffe an den Schiffsschrauben identifizieren.
Habt Ihr eigentlich diese Fische die so gerne Fleisch fressen, Krokodile oder wie die heißen.
Du sollst Dich schnellstens in den Hafen begeben, da die Geländewagen in die Werkstatt müssen und die Kotflügel ausgetauscht werden müssen. Die alten werden eingeschmolzen und das Gold wird von Chief Owankbo persönlich im Hafen abgeholt.

Hast Du eigentlich das Geld schon abgeholt? Dann kann ich den Zettel ja wegwerfen.
Also melde Dich beim Chefchen.

Gruß

Maria Huana
unter dem Schreibtisch von
Felix Hugo von Hutschenreuter

Angefügte Bilder:
moneygram.jpg  

Amparo

#296 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 21:12

ich habe dann seinen Wunsch befolgt und ihm die Mail unter meiner alten Adresse gesendet.....was der Idiot noch nicht weis, der Effekt ist der selbe......also wieder keine Kohle

Hello Sweetheart,

i dont no what you make angry but i will send the mail again under
the normal email. Here the copy

Hello Sweatheart,

i am verry happy that i can send you now all the numbers.
i prepared today another sending and i send it 2000 by
2000 Euro, in the same way what you was need.
i hope you feel now satisfact and you are well with this.
you can give the money back to the man who was rent some
for you and then you also can let with Manuela the
hotel. i hope you will have a nice time with her.
please tell her best regards and kiss and hug her from
me. i hope when i come tomorrow i meet you and
her in the airport.
i cant understand what was your problem to since the
contract for my uncle. on the agency side every thing
is written well and in a understanding way. i dont no what
is difficult for you. as an american you dont understand well
english? i will send tomorrow all information about my and my
uncles coming. i hope i see you.
xxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxx, question
wasfierabledderbissendu
answer ichbinadeppertermugu.
please after you received the money send me important a
mail. i am missing you mutch.

Still in love

Aisha

Amparo

#297 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 21:18

ja, ja der hat die Mail schon 8 mal angeschaut.....aber nix mehr da und heute abend bin ich mit dem Junior Chef von unserer Agentur in Amerika leider zum Essen verabredet

waiting for your urgent mail with the mtcn on messager‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 20:42:23

Hey my Loved one Aisha...

i hope you are coping with everything there!!

can we meet online to chat around 10:30 your time..or berlin time....that would be better...try to meet online then please!! and i would like you send me the mtcn number offline, so that i can write it down from there, i think that would be better since then Link wont let me open it here, waiting to read from messager the mtcn ok, and tell me how have you been, i hope everything is going well and you been taking good care of yourself, i want to spend some quality time with you online, if you cant wait online then send me the mtcn there instead of mail ok

Amparo

#298 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 21:20

ich sag nur *Sauhund*, bei mir beisst du auf Granit

RE: Western Union‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 21:07:09
meet me online

Amparo

#299 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 21:26

und so werde ich mich heute mit dem Junior vergnuegen....

Von: aisha mohamed
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 21:21:07
An: kenneth amadi

Dear my Sweetheart,

Unfortunately, i can not come online because i agree with the Junior leader our agency from America that we take dinner together, i must go now. This may work tomorrow in Messenger.

I love you forever and i honestly

Aisha

Amparo

#300 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 21:30

so ein Pech aber auch das Aisha schon weg ist und nicht mehr antworten kann

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. April 2009 21:22:44

why didnt you write me the mtcn number, write it the way you did on this, because i still cant get it, i am waiting before you leave do this for me now

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz