Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#261 von Amparo , 10.04.2009 15:33

er will wissen ob ich alle Leute kenne die ihn kontaktierten.......lol, Du wirst mit der Antwort noch etwas warten muessen

I Love you forever Aisha‏
Von: kenneth amadi
Gesendet: Freitag, 10. April 2009 15:17:33
An: aisha

Hi my Dear loved one....
i have known you for a very long time, i never wished this to happen, but i have always tried my best to make sure you are a happy and comfortable woman!! i just wanted you in my life, not because of what you had or what you become, i wanted a wife and someone i can spend the rest of my Life, getting all this they want me to do is very Difficult you know my Condition and the Situation of things, well i dont believe you know how everything is going out there, i have always wanted to hear from you, all they keep telling me is that you are fine, baby if you are alright then write me mail. so that i can feel cool and also let my heart in rest, i am thinking too much because i want to do for you, but since i am here in Ghana is very Difficult doing, i hope you understand me, please when are you going to be at home, please send me mail as soon as you are back,they want me to sign a contract i knew nothing about, i have asked them to explain more to me, because i dont know what the company what on, and how to get that done, Honey did you ask them to need all this from me, are you awear of all this going on, i am just wondering why they wont let you recover before going on all this process!! well all the files they sent me, mostly won't open here, and since on Saturday which was the last time i had from you, the money you even sent to me, i still haven't got it, because i told you not to send me mail with attachment because i cant open it, i am now Doubting all this happening now, please tell me the truth and fact of this all....why didn't you send me the Mtcn on mail instead of attaching them when you know i cant open it from here, i would have been with you by now, if i had got that money, well i am not actually talking about money, because your Life matters alot to me, i am very greatful to God that you are safe and Alive, dont worry i am here for you ok....when i read a mail from you then we will be ok and as Normal like before ok....Your Loved one Kenneth

Manuela and I has been so worried thinking about you, and how to be there with you hope soon you will write us and let us know how everything is going, tell me do you know all this people contacting me all this while you been in the Hospital....ok i am waiting with Patience

Amparo

#262 von Amparo , 10.04.2009 15:38

schade, und Jutta dachte schon mtcn sei eine neue Stellung

guten, dass wäre schön, wenn Sie können Reisen nach Stockholm und besuchen Sie Ihre Mama. Vergessen Sie nicht, um ihr zu sagen, wie sehr ich die Liebe und Fürsorge für ihn ... mtcn Zahl bedeutet Kontrolle Zahl der das Geld, das Sie abschicken wollen, durch Western Union, wenn Sie dort wird ihnen sagen, dass Sie senden Geld nach Ghana mit meinem Namen Kenneth Amadi! ihnen sagen, Sie wollen sofort nach der Übertragung .... Sie haben den Willen, dass Sie einen Absender Slip, die Sie finden, was mtcn genannte Zahl .. Elvis ist nicht ein Name, ist ein Name, der eine neue Syster von Geld, aber i dont like it, gehen Sie zu Western Union Büro ok ... gut ich werde warten, von Ihnen zu hören, dann morgen. Aisha aber sagen, dass ich denke über sie und wollte auch da sein, aber sie wissen, ist nicht in meinem Mittel aufgrund Ich habe Finanzielle Probleme ... hoffen, dass Sie meine Grüße an ihr ... warten, von Ihnen zu hören Früher

Amparo

#263 von Amparo , 10.04.2009 15:41

auch Ralles Mail hat der gute nicht verstanden...aber das ist nicht weiter schlimm

Ralle ... Ich bin immer froh zu lesen E-Mails von Ihnen, ich möchte, dass Sie immer, schreiben Sie mir und sagen mir, wie alles wird ok. Dont worry sehr bald Ihre Mutter wieder aus dem Krankenhaus und dann alles gut, ich bin etwas weit weg von zu Hause, dass ist der Grund, warum die Dinge nicht so funktionieren, wie sie sollte, aber ich habe euch alle in meinem Kopf und wollen , was jeder braucht mich zu tun ... Sehr bald werde ich es mit Ihnen allen. und auch die gute Versorgung von sich selbst, aber Sie müssen es sich selbst und Ihre Mutter sagen, wie sehr ich es verpasst haben, und wollen sie näher zu mir jetzt an, mtcn Zahl bedeutet .... Geld Transfer Control Number, hoffe, Sie verstehen das alles? Sorgen Sie für sich selbst und alles gibt, und wünschen Ihnen eine angenehme und sichere Reise! Hoffnung zu wissen, wie Ihre Mutter ist, wenn Sie mir nächste mail ...

Amparo

#264 von Amparo , 10.04.2009 15:47

und wieder verwirrt es ihn...ja, ja mein lieber so kann es im Leben gehen

Was passiert mit Onkel Felix ... warum hat er verhaftet ... warum sollte jemand tun, wenn alles, was real ist und wie sie sein sollten ... Ich will wissen, warum und wer ihn festgenommen .. was wirklich passiert, Sie sollten spüren, wie verwirrt ich mich. OK, wir werden warten, bis deine Mutter wieder und alles ist ok, ich wünschte, ich habe Geld mit mir, ich hätte es jetzt mit Ihnen alle ok ... gut warten, von Ihnen zu hören

diese ganze Geschichte geht doch weit von seinem Script ab, kein Wunder das er wirr wird

Amparo

#265 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 16:32

und Maria erklaert Ken was passiert ist....wers glaubt?

Dear Ken,

play here is sad dramas from. Our boss is sitting in jail because of the suspicion of tax evasion and waste of corporate funds. Lord of Hutschenreuter was on the bench and 5000 Euros for you paid.
The bank officials have also made all completed only when Mr. Hutschenreuter from the bank already had left, it was noticed that there is a diplomatic statement to Ghana was. Ghana is in our banks on the black list, which cash transfers are concerned. Therefore, the bank employees in our company called and the message to our security chief forwarded. This of course has his office gewaltet and the police. Which in turn were keen as they deposit the form of saw the WU went to Ghana. And misery they found even the Aktennotiz, where Mr. Hutschenreuter with a bank manager of a bank in Ghana and telephoned to a payout of 30,000 Euros asked.
Now the tax investigators suspected that the tax office over money abroad were done. Until the complete education must be our Chf linger in jail.
The rest of the family tomorrow morning to fly to Stockholm in the University Hospital and Aisha to come on Sunday evening back. I adachte you wanted to fly?. Here is quite a chaos for our boss is not there anymore.
When the family returned, they are definitely with you promptly.
Was our staff Akintunde Ogumbowale already worked for you?. He wanted you to address your attention in Ghana for more details of the Agency to discuss with you and around the company to deliver. But he is already with you in touch, he has all the data.

So was greeted, I pray for our boss and grandfather Ferdinand, which is also not so special, which has somehow taken over.

Liebe Grüße Maria

Amparo

#266 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 16:37

und Ken versteht immer noch nicht das wir das Geld nicht nach seinen Wuenschen Stueckeln

Was hat sie gesagt passieren zwischen Ghana und Übertragen von Geld, wenn sie nicht mit der Übertragung mit diesen Betrag, warum nicht die die Übertragung einer nach dem anderen, wie es im Stück für Stück 10.000 10.000 10.000 Euro, die hätte besser, ja, ich will kommen und treffen sich alle so, ich kann auch mit anderen Dingen benötigt meine Position, und auch alles verstehen, wie es geht. hoffen, dass Sie verstehen, was ich sage, auch ich habe Sie gefragt, um 5000 Euro, um mich durch Western Union Money Transfer Büro. , wo sie kann Ihnen Instant conttrol-Tracking-Nummer, um mich mit Dingen, weil meine finanzielle Problem, Aisha, weiß, dass ich über gewisse finanzielle Problem, weil ich keine Live in Ghana ich erst im letzten Monat für ein Projekt Ich habe hier .. . Nun, ich möchte sehen, wie ich die Dinge besser machen können hier mit meiner Tochter mit den 5000 Euro, fragte ich Sie per Western Union, können Sie das tun, und e-mail me! dann kann ich versuchen, wie wir finden, können die 30.000 Euro auf ein Konto in Ordnung ...

Ok ich würde gerne wissen, wie Aisha tut, wenn Sie alle Reise nach Stockholm ..!
Bitte vergessen Sie nicht um ihr zu sagen, ich liebe sie so sehr, und war schon immer mit ihr in Geist und Seele,

und ich möchte auch Sie sich bei mir darüber, wie Sie sich mit ihm im Gefängnis

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: 10.04.09 20:55:02
An: <fhvonh
Betreff: wait with patience for your mail
what did they said happen between Ghana, and Transfering money, if
they can't commence a transfer with such amount, why not the make the
transfer one after the another, Like making it in bit by bit 10.000
10.000 10.000 Euros which would have been better, yes i want to come
and meet everyone there so that i can also carry on with other things
needed on my position, and also understand everything as it goes.
hope you understand what i am saying, i also asked you to send 5000
Euro to me Through Western union money transfer office. where they
can give you instant tracking conttrol number, to enable me handle
things because of my Financial Problem, Aisha knows that i have some
Financial problem, because i dont Live in ghana i only came last
month for a Project i am having here...Well i want to see how i can
make things better here with my Daughter with the 5000 Euro i asked
you send through western union, can you do that and e-mail me!! then
i can try find how we can transfer the 30.000 Euros to an Account ok..

Ok i would like to know how Aisha is doing when you all travel to..
Stockholm !!
please dont forget to tell her i love her so much, and has always
been with her in mind and spirit,

and i would also like you to write me about how you are going with
him in Jail

Amparo

#267 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 16:46

und Maria muss auch erst mal wieder fragen was mit den 5000 Euro ist und wohin sie diese senden soll

Betreff: Re: wait with patience for your mail

Dear Ken,

thank you for your compassionate mail. I am writing to you and the mail is already quite wet from my tears. Our poor boss is sitting in prison, hopefully he gets enough to eat.
I have your mail is not completely understood, what about the 5,000 euro, should I send? If so where should I send. I just hope there are no further problems with Ghana. Why is it so bad when you deposit money?.
Ghana is not Nigeria. Please register soon, all are in Stockholm in the hospital until tomorrow and come back again.

Liebe Grüße Maria

Lieber Ken,

danke für Deine mitfühlende Mail. Ich schreibe Dir und die Mail ist schon ganz feucht von meinen Tränen. Unser armer Chef sitzt im Gefängnis, hoffentlich bekommt er genug zu essen.
Ich habe Deine Mail nicht so ganz verstanden, was ist mit den 5.000 Euro, soll ich die senden? Wenn ja wohin soll ich die senden. Ich hoffe ja nur es gibt keine weiteren Probleme mit Ghana. Warum ist das so schlimm wenn man Geld einzahlt?.
Ghana ist doch nicht Nigeria. Bitte melde Dich schnell, alle sind in Stockholm im Krankenhaus und kommen morgen erst wieder zurück.

Liebe Grüße Maria

Amparo

#268 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 16:49

kein Geld bis jetzt, dann hat er es zumindest nochmal bei Elvis probiert

Wenn Du aus dem Urlaub zurück bist, dann hast Du ganz schön Arbeit.....

2009-04-11 02:13:18 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
2009-04-11 02:13:18 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
Identifizierter Mugu: Kenneth Amadi
2009-04-11 02:13:22 Eingabe der persönlichen Daten Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-04-11 02:13:28 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-04-11 02:13:28 Schade. Mugu ruft E.L.V.I.S. außerhalb der Ladenöffnungszeit auf
2009-04-11 02:15:50 Mitteilungen vom und für das System Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-04-11 02:15:53 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-04-11 02:15:53 Schade. Mugu ruft E.L.V.I.S. außerhalb der Ladenöffnungszeit auf

Amparo

#269 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 16:58

ja, ja, ich habe verstanden. Ich heisse ja nicht Ken, aber ELVIS ist mir lieber, der macht das schon.....

Nun, eigentlich weiß ich das einfach nicht ist, warum kann man nicht Geld auf ein Konto hier in Ghana, ich nicht wissen viel über ITM aber ich werde wirklich appreiate, wenn Sie das Geld Draht durch Western Union, wenn möglich! Ja, ich bin im Gespräch ca. 5000 Euro, die Sie per Western Union Money Transfer, und wieder zu Hause mit einem Absender Slip, dann schreiben Sie mir die Frage Test / Answer...and die mtcn Zahl, die es ermöglichen, mich hier abholen , senden Sie bitte dont durch eine Website möchte ich Sie zu Office gibt und Sie tun, um die 30.000 Euro können Sie auch, dass durch Western Union, nachdem Sie kommen zurück senden 5,000 wenn es dann geklappt hat und ich es hier dann können 30.000 hoffe, Sie verstehen es jetzt .... Ich warte, um Mail von Ihnen, wenn Sie wieder von der Western Union

Mein Name Kenneth Amadi ...

Accra.Ghana

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Gesendet: 11.04.09 13:05:40
An: <fhvonh
Betreff: hi
Well Actually i just can't get it, why you can't deposit money in an
account here in Ghana, i just dont know much about itm but i will
really appreiate if you can wire the money through western union if
possible!! Yes i am talking about 5.000 Euros which you will send
through western union money transfer, and come back home with a
sender slip, then write to me the Test Question/Answer...and the mtcn
number which will enable me pick it up here, please dont send through
a site i would like you go to there office yourself and do that,
about the 30.000 Euros you can also send that through western union,
after you come back sending 5.000 if it went well and i get it here
then you can send the 30.000 hope you understand it now....i am
waiting to get mail from you when you are back from the western union

my name Kenneth Amadi...

Accra.Ghana

das wissen wir alles schon

Amparo

#270 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 17:04

.....na sowas, jetzt habe doch glatt vor lauter Liebe den Beleg vergessen.........

Von: FHvonH
Gesendet: 11.04.09 20:30:57
An: "kenneth amadi"

Betreff: Re: hi

Dear Kenn,

did you actually ever been on the clock compatriots? We now have clock 19:00 and Easter.
I run around here with your shit, and Western Union Moneygramgedöns, what's that for a crap?. You lucky that my neighbor has a house post, of course I had to prove him a favor.
You think maybe I am a Protestant, or how to say that each devoted just to the post office is open. Yes, because you're with me in the right gwenau.
Unfortunately, no Western Union forms, because today a lot of money was paid to Nigeria. It was only Mneygram if you tell me now that does not, then I do not know anymore.
Unfortunately, the officials had no Euros, since he had already sent away, Are you also approve Dollars? Or should we wait until Wednesday until the cash was back here?. I had already considered an old friend, famous from radio and television, Stanis Laus, who has a plane Messerschmitt Me 109 with already, we wanted to come to Ghana, but I am still doing everything hurt by the post office. But it is whether you can get dollars or euros., There is certainly a currency exchange for you.
One I can tell you now if I still have problems with getting the tax due to your crazy Western Unionmist what you can experience.

I wish you a nice Easter

Gruß Maria

Lieber Kenn,

hast Du eigentlich schon einmal auf die Uhr geschaut? Wir haben jetzt 19.00 Uhr und Ostern.
Ich renne hier herum mit Deinem Scheiß Western Union und Moneygramgedöns, was ist das für ein Mist?. Du hast Glück, dass mein Nachbar eine Hauspost hat, natürlich musste ich ihm eine Gefälligkeit erweisen.
Glaubst Du vielleicht ich bin eine Protestantin oder wie die heißen, die sich jedem hingibt, nur damit die Post aufgeschlossen wird. Ja, da bist Du bei mir gwenau bei der Richtigen.
Leider hatte der keine Western Unionformulare, da heute eine Menge Geld nach Nigeria einbezahlt wurde. Es ging nur Mneygram, wenn Du mir jetzt noch erzählst das geht nicht, dann weis ich auch nicht mehr weiter.
Leider hatte der Beamte auch keine Euros mehr, da er alles schon weggeschickt hatte, Sind Dir Dollars auch genehm? Oder sollen wir bis Mittwoch warten bis der Geldtransporter wieder hier war?. Ich hatte mir schon überlegt mit einem alten Bekannten, bekannt aus Funk und Fernsehen, Stanis Laus, der hat ein Flugzeug Messerschmitt ME 109 mit der wollten wir schon nach Ghana kommen, aber mir tut noch alles weh von der Post. Aber ist doch egal ob Du Dollars oder Euros bekommst., da gibt es doch bestimmt eine Wechselstube bei Euch.
Eins kann ich Dir sagen, wenn ich jetzt auch noch Probleme mit der Steuer bekomme wegen Euren bekloppten Western Unionmist dann kannst Du was erleben.

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Osterfest

Gruß Maria

Amparo

#271 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 17:38

und auch Aisha hat Post bekommen.....ja, er wird der einzige Mann sein, der einzige der sich so lange veraeppeln liess

waiting to hear from you tomorrow sunday‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. April 2009 13:53:18
An: aisha145

Hi my beloved Wife Aisha,

Honey! ever since on saturday 25th of March.... i havent find any happiness or Peace in me, it has always been more hard when i am thinking about you, and the situations of things, i am sorry that things is going this way, to be honest with you your daughter and I, has seen alot of sufferings and i never wish things to come up this way, but i strong believe in God and i know how knows the best for us, i have been in contact with Ralle..Jutta..Maria, and other members of the FAMILY, on mail they keep me intouch with everything, and how you been, they also keep telling me how much you asked about me and Manuela there, Honey i am so happy that tomorrow you will be at home, and then i can also read an e-mail from you, forgive me that i am not there now to do all that is needed of me to do as your man, understand me, and believe soon we will be together,. honey dont think about the Demage i am comfortable with you...No matter the situation weather good of bad, i am a man of my word and i am going to spend the rest of my life with you alone, i am still waiting for you alone my Dearest one and lover forever Aisha

ein Mann ...ein Wort....5000

Amparo

#272 von Amparo , 12.04.2009 22:43

und wie immer versteht er nix von nix....

hallo und glücklich anderen Ostern ...

Ich war den ganzen Tag warten zu lesen, eine E-Mail von Ihnen, jetzt sind sie hier, ich kann Ihnen sagen, ich verstehe Ihre E-Mail-dont .... was meinst du über Western Union! wie ich bereits sagte, i dont know anything about it all. , fragte ich jemanden, der sagte mir, es war einfach zu Geld von jedem Land, das war, wie ich davon erfahren. haben sie sagte, sie kann sich die Übertragung, ja Sie können per Western Union oder MoneyGram ... in der Weise, dass Sie tun, und ja Wetter können Sie in Euro oder Dollar ok ... ich weiß, ist Wochenende und Sie sind eine gute Zeit dort, okay gut auf sich selbst und auch eine gute Zeit, genießen Sie Ihre Ausgaben Wochenende, Sie haben mir nicht sagen etwas über Aisha heute, sie fühlen sich nicht gut, und haben die Mitglieder der Familie, um ihre Reise bis .. ... Bitte senden Sie keine Geld durch Online-für mich, ich schätze Sie dort in Western Union oder MoneyGram zu schicken Sie es ok ... Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis, und immer mit intouch Aisha

hallo und glücklich anderen Ostern ...
Ich war den ganzen Tag warten zu lesen, eine E-Mail von Ihnen, jetzt sind sie hier, ich kann Ihnen sagen, ich verstehe Ihre E-Mail-dont .... was meinst du über Western Union! wie ich bereits sagte, i dont know anything about it all. , fragte ich jemanden, der sagte mir, es war einfach zu Geld von jedem Land, das war, wie ich davon erfahren. haben sie sagte, sie kann sich die Übertragung, ja Sie können per Western Union oder MoneyGram ... in der Weise, dass Sie tun, und ja Wetter können Sie in Euro oder Dollar ok ... ich weiß, ist Wochenende und Sie sind eine gute Zeit dort, okay gut auf sich selbst und auch eine gute Zeit, genießen Sie Ihre Ausgaben Wochenende, Sie haben mir nicht sagen etwas über Aisha heute, sie fühlen sich nicht gut, und haben die Mitglieder der Familie, um ihre Reise bis .. ... Bitte senden Sie keine Geld durch Online-für mich, ich schätze Sie dort in Western Union oder MoneyGram zu schicken Sie es ok ... Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis, und immer mit intouch Aisha ok

Amparo

#273 von Amparo , 13.04.2009 07:02

der sieht die Euros in seinen Traeumen....lol

I ALWAYS SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS‏
Gesendet: Montag, 13. April 2009 04:30:33

Hi my dearest one aisha my wife...

how have you been baby, i am still here waiting that i might read an e-mail from you, your family told me they where coming to meet you, and by today you will be back home, i had all day sitting on the pc hoping that you are back, and i would also read mail from you, honey i didn't wish you happy Easter because you wasn't with me, and you where ill which i havent find peace been here while you are seriously on pains i wish you could understand how i am feeling about us, i just dont know whats going on there, because i didn't got no mail from anyone since the last mail yesterday...my love you should always know that i love you deep in my heart, is only you i need in life, and i am very happy and glad with you, that i dont want no other woman just you in my life, our daughter has always been missing and asking about you, right now i just dont know what to tell her, please write me because we been missing you so much....i keep praying for your speed recovering, and i know god is going to Protect and always be with you, also do all that i couldnt do for us?

I Love you alone!!! stay cool and know that no matter what i will keep to my promise with you?

Kenneth

Amparo

#274 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 13.04.2009 09:09

hey Aisha... wenn das nicht die wahre liebe is......
du bist zu beneiden....
frohe ostern

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.04.2009 09:11 | Top

#275 von Amparo , 13.04.2009 19:50

jetzt kommt endlich die lang ersehnte Mail von Aisha....und wieder keine mtcn Nummer

Hi Ken,

thanks for all the mails what you was written. I am now nearly to ok only a little bit tired.All my famiie and some part from Maria, she the secretary from my uncle Felix, was in touch with you. And all was told me that they send money for you, that you can come to sverige and visit me, but you dident come. I was verry sad about it. My uncle send you 30000 Euro but you dont take it. Why, here no one can understand it! And why you dident give an bank account? And why you cant take the mtcn number online, i know from the western union this is verry easy and many people do it! You dont need this money, this will be fine. Jutta was like to send you also money, but my son in law forbidden this for her because he say all send money but he dident take it. Many question...but no answer!
My uncle is out from the jail, just this morning. I am happy about it, he is a little bit difficult. Why you dont since the contract from our company and why you dont look for an office? What is not for understanding what we do with this agency?

I was have an car accident, some big ball from the advertising full down on my car before i can go out. I was offendet about it. But now every thing is ok.

I was talk with my uncle Felix today, we will come in the next days to Accra. We will look by ourself to the office for the agency and then we can now us. My uncle also want to now you by himself. If you have also still a problem with the money, please give me the adress from the hotel, they must have an bank account and we can send tomorrow some money by express on this account. But not this adress what you give my uncle before, this is an adress from an western union office and not a bank account. All the money what i was send come back now.

How is Manuela? I hope well and she not shocked so mutch about whats happend. I will handle all things in hurry that i can come with my uncle after tomorrow. Hope listen from you again and

still in love

Aisha

Amparo

#276 von Amparo , 13.04.2009 22:04

der wird bald nix mehr verstehen

Hi Ken,

I also wish you a Merry eggs.
Tell me do you do that with allewn people actually make it good with you mean? My dear boss sits in prison and starved and you have not even confirmed his job. What are you for a heartless man. I will tell my boss and my people have to recommend that you contact to cancel. There are enough other people happy on the job would be, but you do not seem to be interested, otherwise you would answer us, and not always with the MTCN code nerves. What is it at all. Is that the abbreviation for my aunt does not come or what?.

Gruß Maria

Hallo Ken,

ich wünsche Dir auch frohe Eier.
Sag mal machst Du das eigentlich mit allewn Menschen die es gut mit Dir meinen? Mein lieber Chef sitzt im Gefängnis und verhungert und Du hast noch nicht mal sein Jobangebot bestätigt. Was bist Du für ein herzloser Mensch. Ich werde meinem Chef und meinen Leuten empfehlen müssen, den Kontakt zu Dir abzubrechen. Es gibt genug andere Mitarbeiter die froh über das Jobangebot wären, aber Dich scheint es nicht zu interessieren, sonst würdest Du uns antworten und nicht immer mit diesem MTCN Code nerven. Was ist das überhaupt. Ist das die Abkürzung für meine Tante kommt nicht oder was?.

Gruß Maria

Amparo

#277 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 01:10

womit wir wieder bei der Geldfrage und den mtcn Nummern waeren

thank god you are back safely‏
Gesendet: Montag, 13. April 2009 23:07:07
An: aisha

Hi Aisha,

How are you doing today, Happy Easter Monday...Honestly this whole thing has gotten me into confussion this the truth believe me, i cant understand why everyone try to blame me, even you Aisha you know how things was with me since i came to Ghana...we have been together and also understanding each other, ever since you got Accident i keep missunderstanding how everything is going with us....You know i am a good business man who is trying to Run a Company of my own! you know i can handle your position as the manager of your company, but you should understand how hard it is trying to do that from here, and only online, i couldnt understand why it was coming for me, from the First and they didnt let me know whos position is that, you know we never talk anything about that...

talking about money, Maria said they will send me some money so i could come and visit you, i felt happy because i always wanted to be with you, more especially when maria told me you had Accident, i wished i was with you so i can do alot together!!!But the money they sent was through the site, and you know i cant get the mtcn number from Ghana we has tried that before but could get it, that was why the first money you sent i couldnt get it here. i tried all my possible best but yet still here with nothing...

i ask them to send me mail after they most have sent the money. but no one write to me, so i thought the family has been busy trying to settle with things, i just keep waiting and hoping that Maria will come up with the mail...the next thing she said was that 5000Euro has been sent to me, she also did send me the Neccessary Informations, but i couldnt get it because it was sent through that same site, i hope you understand this all....i never get any mail talking about 300000 wieder das Problem mit den Nullen Euro sent to me,

because i give to them Bank Account which they can Transfer money tooo.....that Account was given to me from the Hotel...right now i wonder which other account you need...Well since all the money you sent has been give back to you. that makes me feel happy...But Aisha i dont know who to take an Account from...the easier way the Hotel told me to get money from is by Western union, but has to be in a bit by bit....like you did in sending me 8.000 Euro,

i am glad you are back my Love and i still want you alone, if you ask from Maria she will tell you how much i have loved and miss you...

ok i will wait with Patience to read from you, and i hope everything is alright there...

Aisha i want you to do something for me. the 8.000 Euro you sent before the Accident..can you please check on the sender slip and write me the tracking number with latters on mail...if you cant find the slip, then go through your last attachment and get it ok...

Hope to hear from you soon!!
Kenneth
logisch, wer unbedingt danach schreit veraeppelt zu werden

Amparo

#278 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 06:46

jetzt kommt der Hypnose versuch, alles in blau

God Protect you always for me‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. April 2009 05:02:22

Hi my love Aisha,

I was on sleep when i Dreamed about us, and couldnt wait to tell you, thats why i wakeup this early morning so that i can share it with you, honey i saw us in our Dreams and it was wonderful because i had a good time spending with you,die werden wir nie haben wished you where laying next to me now, baby i wakeup thinking my Dreams was real, But here cant find you but i know you are always in my life and heart forever, please honey dont think about what your family might think about me, due to what happen lately. you know me as your man, we been together for a very long time now, honey i did not want you because of money or to gain your position, i had my plans how i want to be with you, and so many things i had always wish to do with you, i wanted you because you where the woman i want as a wife, i find you comfortable with me because i love you for you, for this Reason i had always want you alone, and i know we can meet anywhere in person,

i did not reject any money from your family, but you should understand that, i am not good with E.L.V.I.S Syster, i have tried that so many times during the second money you sent me. that was why i didnt left the Hotel with Manuela, but your family went the same way sending me money here, i couldnt take it, that is not my Fault i wished i could but i didnt, believe me i tried so many times now you can imagine what i been through since you are not here, i also told you not to send me any mail with attachment because i cant open it, but you still keep doing that, you sent me money you write the Test Question/Answer on mail, but didnt give me the mtcn number, instead you went and attach it when you know i cant open it here,

I have been helped out from a good man who i meet here in the Hotel. he has been understanding with me, i also Borrow some money from him, in the seese that when you are back home, i might go for the money sent with mary name.....

i write to you so many mails asking you for the mtcn number, baby i am not always wanting to take money from you, but you know the situation with me, which i also appreciate your kindness and effort towards me and Manuela..Please i always want you to keep standing as the only woman in our life, your daughter manuela has always ask of you now, can you please write something that will make her happy.....Honey Aisha i hope when i come back to read mail from you, then you will write me the four mtcn numbers.....

Okay take good care of youself and always know that i Love you alone ok?

If you cant send the money through western union bit by bit...then write me on your next me when you are writing me the other mtcn, so that i can fine someone who can help me with an account since you dont like this other one i give to your Uncle....Or maybe when you write to me the 4mtcn...then i can open an account with it...

i am waiting for your mail... please dont send me money with E.L.V.I.S syster because i cant pick it up from the site i wish you can understand me, and dont attach anything, they keep i cant open it due to the compture i am using here?

i will wait with Patience for your urgent reply..

Still in love?

Amparo

#279 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 13:14

und Maria ist ploetzlich seine Frau und stellt ihm jede Menge Autos in Aussichtmit Geld konnte man ja diesen Mugu nicht erfreuen vielleicht ist er ja Autofan

Dear Ken,

Your email made me very happy and now I shake the bones. I am very pleased that you are still interested in the job and you still love me. I love you and that you will surely enjoy.
Do you already have a suitable office for you found? Our agent in Ghana is unfortunately ill, and therefore you can not visit and to take care of the matter. Our Court has told me that if you have any expenses arise, or you have to pay for something and need some money, or have any other expenses, new clothes, cell phone or tram ticket, then you should no aversion to contact us and get everything immediately.
In addition, the car business Mercedes SLK coupe in a container en route to the port of Tema, because a deep-water port, and our ships can dock there. Is it far away from you? You must to pick up the car there. Because the car but has a high value you personally take the papers to sign, so that nothing goes wrong.
On the cargo ship from our company are still 20 new Toyota SUV, which our generous boss missions in Ghana the situation. Can you perhaps arrange for the extradition. Father Nephtalinus will also be present with its drivers.
Dear Ken, please give me quick message because I have the dates in the port of Tema must coordinate.

Best wishes with all accessories

sends you kindly

My wife Maria Huana

Lieber Ken,

Deine Mail hat mich sehr erfreut und mir wackeln jetzt noch die Gebeine. Es freut mich sehr, dass Du noch Interesse an dem Job hast und mich noch liebst. Ich liebe Dich auch, das wird Dich sicherlich erfreuen.
Hast Du schon ein geeignetes Bürogebäude für Dich gefunden? Unser Agent in Ghana ist leider erkrankt und kann Dich deshalb noch nicht besuchen und sich um die Angelegenheit kümmern. Unser Rechnungshof hat mir mitgeteilt, dass wenn Dir irgendwelche Unkosten entstehen, oder Du etwas bezahlen musst und etwas Geld benötigst, oder sonstige Ausgaben hast, neue Garderobe, Handy oder Straßenbahnticket, dann sollst Du Dich ohne Scheu an uns wenden und Du bekommst alles umgehend.
Außerdem ist Der Geschäftswagen Mercedes SLK Coupe bereits in einem Container unterwegs zum Hafen Tema, weil das ein Tiefwasserhafen ist und unsere Schiffe da anlegen können. Ist das weit von Dir entfernt? Du mustest nämlich das Auto da abholen. Weil das Auto doch einen hohen Wert hat sollst Du persönlich die Zollpapiere unterschreiben, damit nichts schief läuft.
Auf dem Frachtschiff sind von unserer Firma noch 20 neue Toyota Geländewagen, die unser großherziger Chef den Missionen in Ghana geschenkt hat. Kannst Du Dich vielleicht um die Auslieferung kümmern. Pater Nephtalinus wird auch anwesend sein mit seinen Fahrern.
Liebster Ken, gib mir bitte schnell Nachricht, weil ich die Termine im Hafen von Tema koordinieren muss.

Liebesgrüße mit allem Zubehör

sendet Dir freundlicherweise

Maria Huana Deine Frau

Amparo

#280 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 13:38

nein herzlos ist er nun wirklich nicht aber ob jemand dieses Kauderwelsch verstehen kann

Maria wurde mir gesagt, dass Ihr Chef ist aus dem Gefängnis! Ich fühlte mich glücklich, die haben Sie schon von ihm heute ...
i dont verstehen, was du meinst, wenn ich das mit allen Menschen, was bedeutet das, können Sie bitte sagen Sie mir?
auch für die Arbeit, die ich war so viel Interesse zu arbeiten und alles getan, aber es war irgendwie schwierig, da, wo ich jetzt bin ...

Bitte versuchen Sie zu Dont miss Worte ok .. ich bin nicht herzlos und wird nie, man muss nur verstehen!
Nun, ich wollte nie zu fragen, der mtcn, ich habe, weil ich sehe, dass Sie kann sich durch die mit dem Versand des Geldes für mich zu kommen, und ich wollte kommen, so kann ich die gute Pflege von Aisha, dass ich gefragt wurde, warum der , und auch, weil Sie haben, dass mir, nachdem Sie ging an die Western Union, sagte ich, dass Sie shouldnt online oder senden Sie Geld mit ELIVS, aber das, wo Sie alle senden meist mit, dass Syster nicht verstehen, dass die hier arbeiten. ..

Okay ich möchte das gleiche zu ... und ich hoffe, Sie hatten ein herrliches Wochenende und Ostern? Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu hören wieder

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz