Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#61 von merino , 24.03.2009 09:40

Zitat von John Grisham
Was soll man da sagen " Triebgesteuert" ( Entschuldigung an die Herren in der Runde;-)

nähhh - statt Testosteron eher Euron oder Dollaron

munter bleiben

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#62 von Amparo , 24.03.2009 23:22

und weiter gehts, mal sehen, jetzt geht er ja nach Afrika mit Tochter, ich glaub die wird krank und dann braucht er Geld

RE: Then i will marry you‏
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 00:12:19
An: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)

Hello my dear Ken,

how are you and Manuela doing? I hope every thing is okay? You will be from tomorrow in a bussines trip, i understand it right? I hope every thing will be well. Be care about you and Manuela.

On Thursday is my uncle's funeral and on Friday his lastwill, will be announced, today i was informed by his lawyer that i must be present.

I am thinking of you very mutch.You are from another country, so far away, but I feel very close to you now. It is very nice to write you my letter and to know
that soon I will get the letter from you again. And I will know more
about you and I will live with hope that I will meet you, and I will
be able to talk to you, it is very good to know that I may find the
man who will be the main part of my life. I received your message and
it warms my heart and now I believe that it is a beginning of
something interesting and special. I am waiting for this. I always
wanted something special from my life and it is hard to understand
what it is, it is hard for me and I think that I didn't find this,
because I have to feel when I will find. You are the man of my dreams
because you are special inside, open minded and warm hearted. I dream
about a man like you, attentive to me and who will love me with all
his heart and will have the thoughts only about me, every minute, and
I will have a great feeling to you too. I dream about you with love
and care, I know you are a man whom I can trust, you are sincere,
honest, transparent, with good sense of humor, romantic, with a lot of
dreams. My dreams are becoming reality thanks to you. I very much wish
to be near to you. I wish to be at you in hands. I am thinking of you
always,

yours Aisha

Amparo

#63 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 06:52

er hat dann auch mal noch eine Nachricht im msn hinterlassen, war ja jetzt zwei Tage nicht online

kenneth sent 2009-03-22 12:37PD:
i will Dream been so closer with you, i will be with you In spirit and always Love you ok
ken_care@hotmail.com sent 2009-03-25 2:52PD:
Hey my Dear loved one, how have you been doing, baby i told you i wanted us to have some serious conversation, i am taking the Trip and i want to meet you online, so we can discuss some other things before i Leave i need your attentions so much ok, take good care of yourself. wait to hear from you soon

Amparo

#64 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 19:44

ich glaub der Flieger ist wohl abgestuerzt auf dem Weg zur Kakaofarmoder ob er noch eine andere hat?

Amparo

#65 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 22:55

na der Flieger ist ja wohl gut gelandet.........die Tochter ist weg..junge,na dir werd ich ja jetzt erst mal was erzaehlen.

Are you still going to be for me alone at this hard Point‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 23:15:48
An: aisha

Hi my Specail One Aisha,

Thank you so much for writting me such a wonderful mail.Honey i want you to know that you have made me a Great man,
and now the Future is wide Open for our relationship, yes i meant all i wrote one the mail,and i have been also thinking so much about you lately,
because i wish i would have visit you before moving for this trip, i feel real sorry for not been there with you taking good care of you, my love i want you to know that it was by the Grace of God that we meet, Indeed i want to make sure you have all my Love,caring,honesty,Love.trust,faithfulness,truthful.kindness,always to be with you alone,

I want you to know that i have always been Dreaming about us together, and i also asked god if this is to meant as i have been seeing in my Dreams, he should also should you that i am the man for you, Now God has answer my Pray by showing you the same Dream i would like us to back it up with the Neccessary things needed for our relationship to grow into marriage step..which i am willing and ready to Love you alone?

But i would also want you to know that i am in a very deep shit now...

i just arrived here in west africa Ghana with Manuela.
when we arrive i had a call which was a call from my Lawyer, to know if i have geting here, while answering the Call, i didnt find Manuela anymore, so started looking for her, On that Process i got my Logage and other things i had with me missing in the waiting hall. i explained to the embassy what was going on, we keeping searching for all that but couldnt find it, Right now as i am talking with you, i dont know what to do, i am so confuse because i dont have anything with me, we cant move on from here because we have no Destnation, On my plan was that when we get here we will Lodge in a Hotel before getting a good apartment to love for the Few weeks we will spend here....But Aisha things wont just work as i planed before we both are Frustrated,

I dont have anyone who could help because it was very late when we arrived here. a Police man here in the embassy promise to help us, But couldnt find him, i just asked about him and they told me he has gone home and will come back tomorrow, Baby i just dont know what to do now, because i have everything in the Truck box nothing left with me to carry on the Journey!!

i am Down here on the street, and very scared dont know what might happen, please i like to hear from you, so i could know what to do next?

waiting on your mail Urgently

i am very specifically

Amparo

#66 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 23:08

das kam gleich hinter her

May God be with you, and show you what to do now‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2009 23:24:54

I dont Really know what is going on with my Life, i Think the Devil is trying to mess up with everything i have Laborn for, and i wont let that happen because i am a good Christian who has deeply believed in God, i know he his the only one who answers Prayer, But at this very Point i just cant explain how this happen, But i also want to believe that God knows why it happen,

Aisha i know whats you are going through to see that your Uncle has a good funeral, i really will like to have your full attentions, because i need you so badly i need a good loving now, and i am sure you are an understanding woman, who knows what a man need, and how to share that wonderfully with him, i need someone who will always bring good thoughts to me, and a Positive Idea's. Right now i want to believe you will be for me, and always be the only woman for me, i want to trust and believe that you are not wanting me just for Fun, you should understand the Mess i am into now,

still waiting for your mail?

na, na mein lieber, schreiben muss ich die ja auch erst mal

Amparo

#67 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 23:12

und noch ne mail, ich glaub das geht die ganze nacht so......hat wohl heute nur mich

(Kein Betreff)‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 00:03:35
An: aisha145

Anlagen: 7 Anlagen Antivirenüberprüfung durch Windows Live OneCare
ken.jpg (26,1 KB), kenn.jpg (19,1 KB), kenne.jpg (22,9 KB), kenneth.jpg (35,1 KB), manuela.jpg (70,8 KB), manuela2.jpg (81,0 KB), manuela3.jpg (30,2 KB)
i would have lose my only Daughter today, sorry i mean our daughter, she has been crying since i find her, baby i really dont know what i would have told people how it happen honey you are the only one i can share my secret with,and i also depends on your world and Love? But you and i knows that sometimes mistakes happen, what bothers me must now is that i have lost so much things, even the Money i have with me, which i was coming with to Invest here on my business, all got lost and now i feel like a Fool for taking this Trip...

i had a picture of me and manuela which i wanted to mail through an address, but i do not have your house address that was why i havent sent them, here are they this is your Little Daughter my only Angel....

Amparo

#68 von alter Schwede , 25.03.2009 23:16

Ich versuch mal hellzusehn ! Er wird heute noch einen verständnissvollen Hotelbesitzer finden ,der aber morgen frueh direkt das Geld braucht. An den kannst du dann die XXX € senden. Wetten dass ?

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#69 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 23:18

der kann sich warm anziehen, den schicke ich erst mal zur botschaft...

Amparo

#70 von Amparo , 25.03.2009 23:49

nun muss er sich aber eine gute story einfallen lassen...........

RE: ‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 00:41:31

Dear Ken,

i am shocked about this very bad news. How to come that you think for one moment about our love. You loser Manuela, you wasent care about here, do your best that you find her again and in hurry, i dont like loser her. You left her a moment out of your eyes? How to come, you dont no where you go? I am worry about here, we dont no what some bad people will do with her....and this is your mistaken! I will pray that you find her again.

I was just call the embassy in Ghana, they have now an emergency phone on and i told them the story. You can go tomorrow early in the morning there, they are waiting for you and will help you. I hope you have still your passport with you. I talk with Mr. James Garner and you can call him now.......he will wait all the night for your call. Phone 233-21-741-775, please call him and listen for his advertices. Here also the adress

No. 19 Fifth Link Rd.
Cantonments, Accra
Accra, Ghana
Telephone: (233) 21-741-100
Fax: (233) 21-741-362/741-426

I will send them now mail and pictures from Manuela that they can search about here. Please tell me tomorrow what is happend.
I also have some friends in Togo, if you like i can call them and they will come and help you.

I hope every thing will be come right again and i can close you and Manuela in my arms.

Still in love

Aisha

Amparo

#71 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 01:39

online ist er nicht mehr im messenger gekommen, dafuer ist er mit ner anderen identitaet als john online und dem hab ich erst mal mitgeteilt das ich nach ghana fliege

JOHN aisha Hello there
2009-03-26 2:18:30.PD aisha JOHN hi
2009-03-26 2:18:37.PD JOHN aisha how are you doing?
2009-03-26 2:18:51.PD aisha JOHN i am ok
2009-03-26 2:18:54.PD aisha JOHN and you?
2009-03-26 2:19:22.PD JOHN aisha thank you very much........I'm also ok when am with you
2009-03-26 2:19:39.PD aisha JOHN thanks
2009-03-26 2:19:39.PD JOHN aisha but it been a very long time to chat with you
2009-03-26 2:19:49.PD JOHN aisha what happen?
2009-03-26 2:19:50.PD aisha JOHN yes, sorry i am also busy
2009-03-26 2:20:19.PD JOHN aisha oh at work right
2009-03-26 2:20:26.PD aisha JOHN yes
2009-03-26 2:20:32.PD aisha JOHN smal time is for me
2009-03-26 2:20:42.PD aisha JOHN and you?
2009-03-26 2:20:47.PD aisha JOHN where you now?
2009-03-26 2:21:18.PD JOHN aisha I'm in UK now
2009-03-26 2:21:29.PD JOHN aisha and you?
2009-03-26 2:21:37.PD aisha JOHN berlin
2009-03-26 2:21:46.PD aisha JOHN the weather is very cold
2009-03-26 2:21:49.PD aisha JOHN i heat it
2009-03-26 2:21:50.PD JOHN aisha oh ok
2009-03-26 2:22:00.PD JOHN aisha you heat what?
2009-03-26 2:22:08.PD aisha JOHN the cold weather
2009-03-26 2:22:54.PD aisha JOHN i will travel to africa
2009-03-26 2:22:58.PD aisha JOHN its more warm
2009-03-26 2:23:07.PD JOHN aisha Oh ok
2009-03-26 2:23:21.PD JOHN aisha I wish am there with you dear
2009-03-26 2:23:45.PD aisha JOHN yea i know the weather in uk is very cold
2009-03-26 2:23:59.PD aisha JOHN maybe i travel in the next days to ghana
2009-03-26 2:24:34.PD JOHN aisha For what dear?
2009-03-26 2:24:48.PD aisha JOHN someone need a help
2009-03-26 2:25:07.PD JOHN is inviting you to start sending webcam. Do you want to Accept (Alt+C) or Decline (Alt+D) the invitation?
2009-03-26 2:25:14.PD aisha JOHN i must finish now my phone go on maybe i am later online again

der will mich unbedingt mal vor die linse kriegen.....ich will aber nicht

Amparo

#72 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 10:30

hab ich doch in der Aufregung glatt überlesen das er Töchterlein gefunden hat, ich werde doch noch mal mit der Botschaft telefonieren, dem muss doch zu helfen sein.

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 08:27:52

Baby you shouldnt have went contacting anyone, i told you i find her after Looking for about 1hour...Honey i know you cant Imagine how this happen, i know it was my Fault because i was surpose to always be with her, and hold her in my hands, but believe me i was with her, closer making Calls, i did not know when she walked away,i am very Thankful that i find Manuela. but the Point is that i lost everything i have with my, i Dont know i Think is those people who use to steal others In the Embassy, i they steal my things, why are you giving someone's address when i asked yours. why dont you want to give me your Phone Number or address....More over i needed your Help yes i need that so badly now. Like i told you i am with Manuela now, we past night in a Hotel, because couldnt find anywhere to Go, and you know it was very Late when i arrive'd here, and i cant go staying with no one, because she might not like that, so i think is better we stay in the Hotel while i get everything Fixed alright, Hope you Feel me,

what i am trying to say is that, i want you to understand that is right time you always need to be by my side, and always show me good Loving, i need you to assit us me and Manuela. because we both are very Broke here, and we need to pay this Hotel Bills and find something to eat, and i just dont have anymore money with me, Please i need you help me with some little money, so i can get the Hotelroom paid and also have some money with me so i can be able to take good care of my Daughter, and then think of coming back so i can get everything Settle..

Hope to hear from you Urgently

koennte mir jemand erklaeren was ELVIS ist und wie er funktioniert?

Amparo

#73 von merino , 26.03.2009 10:51

Zitat von aisha

der will mich unbedingt mal vor die linse kriegen.....ich will aber nicht

dann müsste er doch auch seine cam aufmachen und du würdest sehen, wie sehr er von seinen Bildern abweicht. Kannst ja deine Linse zukleben und was von technischen Problemen faseln.

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#74 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 10:52

Kommt alles noch Merino, mal sehen wie lange er noch mit spielt

Amparo

#75 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 10:55

nun hab ich dann gleich mal noch eine Mail geschickt, damit er weiss das ich besorgt um ihn und Toechterlein bin

Von: aisha mohamed
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 11:47:09
Dear my only love,

i am so happy that you find our daugther, please kiss her from me and from now you must be care for her. Dont let her out from your eyes again!!!

I give you my phone number in another mail, i am very sad that you dont read them well.Here again 01631737743. I must go today for the lawyer because he will open the last will from my uncle.

Please give me the complete adress where you are now. I call embassy again and they will send someone to you to help. I discuss with Mr. Garner today, he told me no one yesterday in the embassy with name Kenneth Amadi there and he havent any information about that some one was robbed. I dont understand well because english not my motherthoung. If you like i can ask my girlfriend in Tampa that she talk with them and make a translation for me.

If you have another idea please let me know, i am now very confused because i am worrie about you and Manuela. I will wait for your urgent answer because i have to left the home in a short time.....and i like to know that all things will be in right way.

In love

Aisha

Amparo

#76 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 19:23

nun wirds bunt.....reden soll ich mit niemandem, naja kann ich verstehn, der junge will kohle sehn......hier wird ihnen geholfen

Thinking about you‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 18:53:06

Thank you so much for writting me my Dear Aisha,

I dont really know what Mr.Garner is saying, and who is Garner where is he from and how much fo you know him!!
i was in the Airport yesterday, because i Just Arrived here like i told you, And i also told you that things will get alright, i only need sometime to get things settled, i am taking good care of my Daughter and she said hello to you,

why i wrote you mail was because i did not come here with my Credit Card, and my Bank does not work here in west africa Ghana...Since i have lost all i had with me, all i need is just a little assistance from you, so that i can find a good Hotel for me and my Daughter before i find away out, so that i can get some money from Home...Listen Aisha you dont need to contact anyone i will do fine, all i need is for you to assist me with good understanding, and have strong faith that things will be alright with me i Promise you

i wrote you mail that i am in a Hotel and you know i dont have any money with me now, i am only having 100 Dollars with me, The Hotel's here is very Expensive and costly, they take 400Dollars Per Day,and if we contiune to stay here it might take much money, so i need to Relocate from here and find a Good other place to stay, dont worry about bothering your Girlfriend, because i am out from the Embassy now?

Please i dont want you keep telling everyone what happen, it was a mistake i know, and i believe God will take good care of everything and Provide with all our Goals and Dreams ok...

Right now i just need a little Help from you, I dont have any Access to Money here because i didnt come with my Credit Card, and i cant get money from my Account here that was why i was having the Money with me, so i can get some Payment done, and also get some other Papers which made me come here...

All i need you to do for me, and to Look for away of contacting this Hotel i am and tell them, that we will try to pay the Hotel and the food bills when everything is alright, and i would like to go back to State so that i can get some money with me and then come back to Continue with my Project, i want this Hotel bills to be paid that is why i asked you for an Assistance ok...i dont need more then that from you Understand and feel me my Love Aisha!

waiting to hear if you can help us here....I am so glad you still love and always want me alone, i will always be there for you even when you need me must..i love you alone and want you to be my wife forever, i will come and wed with you and make family together ok...

Amparo

#77 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 19:43

nun will er Familie gruenden....da werde ich doch ganz willig, bin eben Frau

RE: Thinking about you‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 20:35:25
Dear Darling,

Mr. Garner is from the american embassy in Accra, Ghana.

So Sweatheart, tell me what you like i do and tomorrow in the morning i can make what you like, because now al shops and banks are closed in germany.

hope you and Manuela doing well. Please kiss her from me, and one kiss for you.
Wait your answer, still in love

Aisha

Amparo

#78 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 20:41

das er schnell antwortet war ja abzusehen

Thank you for been there for me?‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 20:42:56

Honey my Love Aisha

How is your day going, Hope you Finnally get to the Lawyer and everything is going well there. Honey since i am here and i dont know anywhere is very hard been online all day, But i want to talk with you seriously the Hotel here take 250 Dollars and everything we have spend so far is 400 Dollars and like i told you my Dear i need to find a good place where i can stay comfortable with Manuela...

i am thinking about you, and if everything is going well. i miss you so much Dear Love and i want to spend the Rest of our Life's together and i know as soon as i am coming back State i will Visit You with my Daughter Manuela...Hope you will feel happy when you saw us there, i am wondering and thinking so much about you. i need you to undeerstand that sometimes things do happen this way, i never can Imagine me in such Situation i never expect this to happen at this very Moment, But since it has happen i believe things does happen for Reason, and this Reason i dont Really know, but want to get over it before it get worst hope you feel me, all i need of you Now is for you to always keep intouch and let me know whats up going on there ok...

i will wait online if we could meet and chat more ok

Take good care of yourself. and have a wonderful time spending, may god Protect and always be with you, and make you a successful woman so that you can always stand to help and support me as your only Man on earth?

waiting for your Urgent Reply

Thax Your Lover and Future Husband to be?

Kenneth

Amparo

#79 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 22:28

der überschlagt sich noch

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 21:04:34
Honey Aisha,

You know i am in a very Big mess. i believe you know is right to do for your Man, and i dont want much of your assistance, but deep in my heart i believe that you are my online Loved one, and i can do anything for you, to make sure that you are happy, because my body,soul.mind.love,and in spirit belongs to you, and everything i have belongs to you, when everything is settle and we come together i am going to make sure you see the Love deep in my eyes for you, and i will always respect and be there for you.

i want to believe that you have deep feelings for me, since you can stand to help and make sure that everything is going well for me thats how i will always stand to see that you grow happy forever too?

Honey Like i said i dont want to stress you much, if not for this that happen i have no problem because i also do well in living hope you understand me?

Baby my love and Future wife, all i want from you is a little assist which means, i need to get this Hotel and the Expensive I and Manuela has made so far to be paid...Like i said i need to Pay the Hotel Bills and the Food we eat yesterday and today so that we can move to a cheep Hotel where we can pay lesser money before i get everything in UNDER,

Right now my Love, all i need from you is 1000 Euro so that when i pay the Hotel Bills, i can also have some money with me to get another Hotel and also take good care of me and Manuela. i hope you can do this for me your man...

i am waiting online to chat with you, can you please Join me in hour time son we can chat a bit...because after some time i will be with Manuela and make her happy for us ok

Your Only man

Kenneth

Amparo

#80 von Amparo , 26.03.2009 22:29

bin ja grosszuegig, er soll sich ja mit Toechterlein wohl fuehlen

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 21:31:30
Hi Darling,

dont be angry with me, but i wasent sleep well this night because i call mutch people because of your problem and i was waiting half of the night that you come online and i cant sleep because i was thinking so mutch. Now i am verry tiered and need only sleep.

I wil send for you tomorrow 8000 Euro that you can stay with Manuela in a right place.

kiss and hug

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz