Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: kenneth amadi........gefunden bei friendscout

#21 von Amparo , 12.03.2009 10:11

danke cilla, jetzt verstehe ich warum er auf seinen profilen immer franzoesisch als seine muttersprache angibt. ich war schon mal in ghana und weiss das die offizielle amtssprache french ist. ich glaube den sollten wir mal so richtig einkreisen, scheint ja ein schoenes fruechtchen zu sein

Amparo

#22 von Amparo , 12.03.2009 10:20

an der grenze zu togo wird fast nur franzoesisch gesprochen. so sieht er dann mal in echt aus.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
m_41972a61273cedbd7092a7073fcf844e.jpg  

Amparo

#23 von cilla ( gelöscht ) , 12.03.2009 10:33

Och, da lässt sich noch eineiges finden zB hier auf http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149170.0.html

In Antwort auf:
FOR PAYMENTS VIA WESTERN UNION (and MONEYGRAM where noted) :

NOTE: Where British addresses are given, the money will typically be collected by foreign criminals using forged documents. Because of ineffective immigration controls, Britain is experiencing forms of crime unknown until recent years. The criminals use forged documents when they collect (so the addresses they give out are meaningless) but the money has to be collected in the named country.

Kenneth Amadi, Abuja, Nigeria.

cilla

#24 von Amparo , 12.03.2009 14:00

so mein lieber und ab in die naechste runde.......will ja wissen wo du in us bist

RE: i am a christian, hope you too
Von: aisha
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 14:40:04
An: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)

Anlagen: 3 Anlagen Antivirenüberprüfung durch Windows Live OneCare
khadeja.jpg (7,9 KB), reda.jpg (14,4 KB), PICT0009.JPG (131,8 KB)

My dear kenneth,

thank you for your mails. i can do not believe that they all for me alone. You write in a way which i am extremely appeals.
You can assured that i never play with feelings and in our age the live is short for such of this games.
Sorry that i dident send the picture from me and the childs, i will send it with this mail. i hope you like my childs, same i like your daugther. i hope manuela is verry well and every thing is ok with her.
Please tell me your state in US because in some weeks i will fly to my girlfriend and so i can look if i can visit you and the time is permited.

God is great and his rules for the life importantly. It is particularly important honesty, loyalty and responsibility . I feel we have the same mind about this.

In this sense wishes i give you a beautiful day and i am waiting market to answer

Aisha

fotos meiner kids gibt es natuerlich auch

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 khadeja.jpg  reda.jpg  

Amparo

#25 von Amparo , 12.03.2009 20:46

bis jetzt laesst er mich nicht im stich.....

take good care of yourself‏
Von: kenneth amadi (ken_care@hotmail.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 21:15:04
An: aisha
yes Aisha,
you made me sound so good, because i believe when you find the next half you are looking in life, then you become a new born baby' always with happiness and joy, i want to bring more life to our living, yes life is to short and i wouldn't like keeping you waiting, because i want to be with you and as i believe you are the woman for me, all we need is time to learn more about each other lifestyle's?
tell me when do you plan on coming, because i have a coming business trip. so i would like to know when you are visiting state, if i will be at home then, Or has already left?
Wait to hear from you soon, please send me another picture of you, and tell me how old is your children how many are they. i saw two different picture, need to know there age and name's ok,
Aisha! tell me how did your day went, did you enjoyed your work today, how was the weather and the kids doing, i like to know everything you did today, i was online because i waited yesterday like you asked but didnt meet you, as soon as i come online i saw you going offline?

missing you here

ich vermisse dich auch....und wie

Amparo

#26 von Amparo , 14.03.2009 17:27

so, nach einer kleinen pause geht es weiter

RE: take good care of yourself‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 14. März 2009 18:14:26
hello kenneth,

i am sorry about the messenger, perhaps i am just gone and you come, unfortunately, i have not seen, soooooooo sorry.

I have four child, two adult but they live her own life and two small. Reda is a boy and 8 years and Khadeja a girl and 6 years old and i told you i am divorced from two and a half years.

You want know how the weather in the winter time, its cold here, what you think? you live in florida? I know from my friends that all the year warm there and from my visits. Please tell me where you are living in USA untill now you dident do it. I am many times in USA, dont be worry, we will meet us. Untill now i dont no exactly when i will travel, but i hope in next time.

I will send another picture from me, but more, i havent. The most of the time of the day i'm work. After the school cares an extra to the children. in our spare time we are mutch outside. The two children like riding and Reda play also tennis.

I ask you for a date we can meet us in msn. This means a meeting time where we can talk, because the most time i am bussy. Maybe tomorrow it will be a good time for this because its sunday.

hope listen from you sooner

Aisha

sicher, oder?

Amparo

#27 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 21:20

soso, der junge wohnt in athens, georgia, na da werde ich doch mal noch nachfragen ob er auch kim basinger kennt bevor er eine handynummer bekommt.

RE: take good care of yourself‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. März 2009 18:53:48
Thank you for much..

for you have written good, i am so glad hearing from you, i understand all you said, and i know we can make it workout for us, i live in Athens Ga, and i would like us to meet before i take my next Trip like i told you, hope you like me and my Daughter. take good care of yourself, and sorry i didnt make it meeting us when we had date i wont miss that again ok?

i care about spending Quality time with you, give me your mobile number so that i can call or text you when i am online ok?

Amparo

#28 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 21:26

oops, ich und ein engel?

i care about you alot‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 15. März 2009 19:01:48
Thank you for much for the picture,

i am so glad seeing you, i am happy and would like to say i so much appreciate seeing this wonderful look. you are a good looking Angel, and i would like to be loyal honest and caring always to you? tell me when are you going to be online,

Amparo

#29 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 21:32

so, jetzt wird es lustig. haette jemand eine handynummer in deutschland fuer mich und ich braeuchte eine erklaerung ob und wie man im messenger gespraeche oder einen videotalk aufzeichnet. sowas hatte ich noch nie!

Amparo

#30 von Dana , 15.03.2009 21:40

In einem Messenger kann man keine Gespräche direkt aufzeichnen. Bitte korrigiert mich, wenn ich falsch liege. Die einzige Möglichkeit die ich kenne, ist, einen Audiorecorder einzsetzen, der alles aufzeichnet, was über ein Mikrofon gesprochen wird. Dabei muss man dann das Micro and den Kopfhörer halten, damit er auch aufzeichnet, was der Gesprächspartner sagt. Ziemlich umständlich....aber so würde ich es machen. Aber die Qualität wird wohl nicht so toll sein...

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#31 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 21:51

danke dana, aber das waere wirklich zu umstaendlich. und wie macht man das mit der videoaufzeichnung ich moechte mir den doch gerne vor die cam holen.....zumindest kommt es auf einen versuch an.

Amparo

#32 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 15.03.2009 21:58

Ich habe das noch nicht probiert, aber ein VOIP-Gespräch zu einem Yahoo-Messenger kann man aufzeichnen, wenn man statt der originalen Clients den Client von Gizmo5 verwendet, dort gibt es die Option ein Gespräch aufzuzeichnen.
Der Client ist frei, auch die Anmeldung kostet nichts. Wie man einen Yahoo-Kontakt anwählt ist hier beschrieben.

Man kann auch einen Festnetzanschluss damit anwählen, das ist aber kostenpflichtig. Ein Rufnummer wird dabei nicht übermittelt, das Ding ist sehr gut als Mugufon zu verwenden.

Cuchulainn

#33 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 22:13

vielen dank, das war sehr hilfreich

Amparo

#34 von Dana , 15.03.2009 22:13

Für die Videoaufzeichnung versuche es mal hiermit: http://www.wisdom-soft.com Der AutoScreenRecorder ist in der Grundausstattung kostenlos.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#35 von Amparo , 15.03.2009 22:23

danke dana, ohne eure hilfe ist es am anfang nicht so einfach.

Amparo

#36 von Amparo , 16.03.2009 22:51

so, frech wie ich bin hab ich jetzt noch den sterbenden, reichen onkel ins spiel gebracht und einige neue bilder meines hauses hin zu gefuegt.

RE: i care about you alot‏
Gesendet: Montag, 16. März 2009 23:40:37

Anlagen: 4 Anlagen Antivirenüberprüfung durch Windows Live OneCare
thumb-1.jpg (4,1 KB), f0ded6bc7...png (19,6 KB), thumb-2.jpg (4,4 KB), meinbad.jpg (39,7 KB)

Hello Kenneth,

i am very happy that i found some message again. I hope you are well and every thing is ok. If you like to call ore send some message here my phone number 01631737743. I am now very busy because i will travel in two weeks to usa. Maybe we can meet us before in messenger and make a video call. It will be nice if i see you.

I hope see you and your daugther when i visit my friends in tampa. Georgia is not so far and it will be nice if i know the airport beside you. I will send you some picture from my house that you know my lifestyle, maybe you can send me also some again.

Two days ago my uncle very seriously ill and with a heart attack in hospital. I hope that he will be right in short time. He is very rich and also in a age you must wait that somethings wrong be happend with him, he is 97 years old. I will see how he will be in the next days.

I wait longingly for answer

Aisha

Angefügte Bilder:
 f0ded6bc73ae3536737dbd2986ad448fWohnzimmer1.JPG.png   thumb-1.jpg   thumb-2.jpg 

Amparo

#37 von Amparo , 16.03.2009 22:54

und mein schlafzimmer, damit er weiss wo wir uns zukuenftig tummeln.

Angefügte Bilder:
 thumb-1.jpg 

Amparo

#38 von Amparo , 17.03.2009 06:22

erstaunlich was so einige bilder und ein todkranker onkel doch ausmachen

Love You‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 17. März 2009 00:50:21
i felt real bad when i had this, but i have also been in a strong fasting and praying for him, i believe he will do fine, Tell me how is everything Going now, who own's the house you sent me, and other picture's! i have always have you in my taught thinking about you so much, i have tried so many times to catch you up online, even when we fixed time for that, you keep missing the time, i need to talk with you seriously i need to know your way, because i am on a business Transation now, and is very serious i like to know when you are arriving in USA, so i could be able to know the time and my time of moving for the business,

please always take good care of yourself and remain blessed

Amparo

#39 von cilla ( gelöscht ) , 17.03.2009 11:36

In Antwort auf:
who own's the house you sent me, and other picture's!
welche anderen Bilder meint der denn?

Ich glaube nicht das du den vor die webcam bekommst. Dürfte massive Schwierigkeiten mit dem Make-up geben Eine Ausrede hat der doch mit Sicherheit

cilla

#40 von Amparo , 17.03.2009 12:25

habe ihm einige andere bilder vom haus geschickt die ich hier aber nicht rein gestellt hatte. ja ausreden wird er schon haben........ich auch

Amparo

der Neue heißt Robert
Wer kennt Eamon Del Baggio?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz