Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Darling William oder... wieviel Geduld brauche ich für den Liebsten ?

#141 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2008 18:26

Darling hat mir zurück geschrieben. Er will weiterhin money, macht Vorwürfe... ich liebe ihn nicht, hat seit Monaten nichts zu essen und trinken. Außerdem erzählt er mir von Agathe... Der Ärmste aber auch... sollte ich ihn je sehen...kommt bestimmt ein Gerippe. Na ja, ehrlich scheint er zu sein, wenn ich es nicht besser wüßte...
Betreff: Good Evening 0:33h
Von: William XXXXX
An: XXXXXX@xxxxx.de

Hi Darling
How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you my love am so happy to hear from you once again my Sweetheart i want to tell you Everything now...Agathe says that she love me But i never Love this woman in my life i Love only you my Sweetheart....You can see the picture this woman send me she say that i should take a picture like that and send she so that she will know that i love her But i will never do that thing in my life.....and you listen to me now...don't. tell this woman again that you need some money to send me Never again...if you don't Trust me Okay Fine let me be...i will know how to help my only son and help myself for this problem as am typing this mail am crying because i know that you have ignore me But don't worried everything will be okay Money is not anything the most Important thing is someone life..i really love you with all my heart and soul everything but i know that this weekend woman called herself Agathe....i never like this woman in my life i hate her my love and for you i think you want my son to die..now But i need to pay for the hospital bills for Mark....when i cleared my Stuff i will pay you everything back my love.....Please my Sweetheart you need to help me with something....am crying here But i will learn how to forget something..since..how many month am here i don't see anything to eat or Drink am very Hungry very much here my love Please forget this woman and do something for me please any amount you can help me with i Swear to God that Everything will be okay and i will come to you my Sweetheart.....i will be very happy when you read this email and you will ask me how much i need so that everything will be okay....Ooh my God i Swear you have forget about me totally know text i mean sms no calling why what type of love you love me.....you don't even think about me i mean you don't even think what am eating here nothing....But God is in control for everything this woman want to distrol our relationship Sweetheart am crying here please think about me and my son Mark am crying here everyday am thinking about you..i have speak with the Habour people am crying there and they said i should pay 1000euros so that everything will be okay when i cleared this stuff i will pay you everything back Darling are you going to help me with this 1000euros or how much are you going to help me with...and you don't want to come online again Never mind...if you like you can call me or sms me...Have a nice Evening ..... ja mein Schatz, werde ich bestimmt haben...

William

William schickt mir auch noch zwei Anhänge mit... einmal das Bild von Agathe, auf dem sie ihm zeigt, wie er das mit dem Schild machen soll, und eine Kopie von Agathes Überweisung per MoneyGram. Die Anhänge erspar ich mir hier, da schon bekannt.

Schnuckel

#142 von Dana , 08.08.2008 18:58

Himmel, kann der arme Kerl betteln ....seit Monaten nichts mehr gegessen und getrunken... völlig abgemagert und gummiartig....

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
aaa3.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

#143 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2008 20:03

hi Dana,
ich hoffe, ich kann ihn über den Weg des Caramals irgendwann los werden, es sei denn, er ist zuuuu gummiartig, dann gibt es 'ne Verstopfung. Dann brauch ich Drano Rohrfrei

Arm ist er ja nicht,... behauptet William jedenfalls. Nur zur Zeit rollt der Rubel eben nicht, Pech...

Schnuckel

#144 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2008 20:18

Also, ich kann die Mail von meinem Darling so nicht auf sich beruhen lassen. Auf mein Bild für's Medallion warte ich immer noch... da passt er bestimmt mit seiner schlanken Figur nun besonders gut rein. Da ich ein watteweiches Herz habe, mach ich ihm ein Angebot zum Schluss der Mail.

Betreff: I don't ignore you !
Von: XXXXXX@xxxxx.de
An: william
Hello my Darling,

how are you doing today? Hope you are okay, the same i hope from Mxxx.
I don't ignore you, I don't forget you, still I'm thinking about you and Mxxx. May be, you don't believe me, cause i didn't sent money. Sorry, I've no money by myself. Okay, there is a bit to buy something to eat and drink. And you're right, money isn't the most important thing in life . Why did you wrote... i like to see your son death, that's not true !!! This hurts me a lot. I think, you won't come to me, cause what have you done to get money from someone YOU know? I sent all i had, ok, it isn't much for you, you are a rich man, but it is a lot for me.Since i sent my money to you, i have to save on everything, can't go shopping, canceled my holiday. I want to make a yourney to Mallorca, i had canceled... only for you. I sent money for Mxxxs operation, i sent 5000 €uros to clear the stuff, what have you done with the money? And you are telling me I ignore you... that hurts my love. I asked a lot of people for money, o yes, i know, it is my blame that my friends have no money.
I'm waiting for a pic for my medaillon, you ignore it. You got a lot of pics from the silly goose called Xxxx.But i have to wait, yes why not, it's only me. You know what a medallion is? It is a necklace, i can put a pic in these necklace. I want you near by my heart, but still i am waiting for this pic.
Can you send the bill from the hospital? Will try to find a way to pay it, in this moment i don't know how, but may be, i find a way.You know why i am not online... you are always talking about money. I don't know anything about you and Mxxx, but you don't give answers if i ask you something like this. I haven't to know anything about you and Mxxx, I'm right? Is this your way to show your love? Don't tell me i don't love you, I gave all i had and what was possible.
Okay, my love... i know, you don't believe.... but i love you more than words can say.Love is coming from heart, you cannot pay love. Please give my regards to Mxxx and know this... i love you , also without money!
Xxxx

Schnuckel

#145 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 08.08.2008 20:35

Agathe hat Sehnsucht... William hat sich schon länger nicht bei ihr gemeldet. Sie schreibt...

Liebster William,

da meine Kreislaufbeschwerden vorbei sind, kann ich mich wieder den angenehmen Dingen des Lebens widmen. Meine gute Freundin hat eine Mail von Dir bekommen in der Du ihr mitteilst, dass Du mich niemals in Deinem Leben lieben tusten magst.
Recht so soag i nur recht so und Du mich auch. Du bist ein Heiratsschwindler und wage es nicht, mir noch einmal Dein Gesülze zu schicken. Ich fliege sowieso am Montag in die Südsee um mich von Dir zu erholen. Ich schicke Dir eine Karte.

Schönen Urlaub

Agathe

wenn Agathe wüßte, dass Willi sie nicht mag..., ob sie ihm dann auch noch eine Karte schickt?

Schnuckel

#146 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 09.08.2008 00:09

Darling hat schon zurück geschrieben. Die Hinweis, dass er mir die Krankenhausrechnung schicken soll, hat ihn wohl zu der schnellen Antwort verleitet. Aber ich wollte doch eine Rechnung zugeschickt bekommen.

Betreff: Hi Darling 22:39h
Von: William XXXXXX
An:XXXXXX

Hi Sweetheart...
How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again my love i enjoy reading your mail as well...Darling i really love you with all my heart and soul i can't live without you my Sweetheart...i know how you feel Darling am very honest with you the bill is 1500Euros as i told you before Sweetheart this is the Last money you are going to send so that everything will be okay and i will send you all your money back...i promise when you send this last money am not going to ask you for money again never and i hope next week i will pay you all your money back and i will come to you in Germany my love...Believe me my love you are the only love i have in this world....Please try to send this money tomorrow so that everything will be okay believe me my love this is the last money you are going to send so that everything will be okay.....i think you still have the information my love...Please i need to chat with you online when you come online sms me so that i will meet you than my love....am not going to ask you for money again after you help m with this last money my love and i will come to you my love hope to hear from you soon my Sweetheart

love always

William

er lernt es in meinem Leben wohl nicht mehr, dass es Samstags keine Möglichkeiten gibt das Geld zu verschicken.
Chatten möchte er gern, will auch nicht vom Geld reden , aber leider erst nachdem ich das Geld verschickt habe.Tja... Pech , dann eben kein Chat.

Schnuckel

#147 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 09.08.2008 21:08

Darling erhält noch mal eine Mail von mir, ich möchte endlich meine Fragen beantwortet haben und das Bild für mein Medallion.

Betreff: Good Evening 20:53h
Von: XXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: william xxxxxx@xxxx.com

Hello my Darling,

how are you doing today, all is well with you and Mxxx?
I'm enjoy your lovely mail and i am happy you didn't forget me. Darling, I know the high of the hospital bill, but please, send the bill to me, I like to see the bill. You know, at weekend i can't do anything to send money. Still I don't know a way to pay the bill, but i'll find it.
Why didn't you tell me what happened with all the money I sent? Why didn't you clear the stuff... i sent money to clear it. And i payed for two times for Mxxx, why do you need money again for the hospital? It's still the same... you don't answer my questions.
Why didn't you send the picture Darling? This picture is the only one possibility in the moment to be close to you. What is the problem to send it? I think, you made some pics in Africa , all American like to make pics, there must be one you can send and i can put into my medallion. I need to chat with you, too. But i will wait till all problems are away, i know, you are talking only about money if it is not payed before. I'm sad , cause i miss you so much, but i think, it's the only way to talk NOT about money.
Darling, my thoughts are with you and Mxxx, believe me, please. Feel so sad about all the bad things they happened. I need you beside me, waiting for real kisses, your warmth, to lay in your arms. All my love i will give only you, it's so hard ...... you are so far away.
All my love to you and Mxxx
XXXX

Schnuckel

#148 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.08.2008 19:08

William hat meine Mail nicht beantwortet. Habe ihn wohl ein wenig zu sehr unter Druck gesetzt, dass ist er nicht von mir gewöhnt. Deshalb meine Frage an ihn, ob er sich 'ne andere gesucht hat.

Betreff: why do you stop emailing me? 18:55h
Von: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: william

Hello Darling,
how are you doing my Dear? Hope everything is okay with you, but why don't you write me? It seemed, you stop loving me, are you looking for an other woman? I'm waiting for the hospital bill...
Darling... feel so sad and am missing you so much. I am still waiting to see you and Mxxx, it's hard to be alone..... without you and Mxxx.
Send my love to you, hoping, I haven't to live without you.
XXXX

Schnuckel

#149 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.08.2008 23:11

Dachte, William würde sich nicht mehr melden, aber er gibt nicht auf! Erhielt heute Abend eine Mail mit der geforderten Krankenhausrechnung. Sehen in Afrika so Krankenhausrechnungen aus?? Könnte eher eine Quittung sein... Seinen "Stuff" hat er nun bezahlt... wovon wüßte ich gerne . Außerdem ist die Rechnung um 500 €uro gestiegen (Zinsen für's warten??)

Betreff: Hi Sweetheart
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Anhang:

Hello my Sweetheart

How are you doing today I Hope Everything is okay with you my love am so happy to hear from you and am enjoy reading your mail as well...Darling seems that you don't believe me anymore... stimmt ganz genau what picture do you want me to send you my Sweetheart immer noch ein Bild für mein Medallion, menno I don't have any picture my love...listen to me now I will tell you everything as am typing this email am crying because I don't know what¢s going on my love...You are thinking so much Bad about me woher das wohl kommen mag? Meanwhile the attached file is a notice which they gave me from the hospital Doctor says that I will pay 2000euros so that everything will be okay my love. I have paid for the stuff I hope next week I will get everything cleared as soon as my son discharged from the hospital I will be at rest and send everything to you as you requested them I can prepay to meet you in Germany Sweetheart. tell me what are thinking about me...what did Agathe told you about me ich meine... sie sagte was von Heiratsschwindler Darling I promise you that this the last money you are going to send as soon as you send this money everything will be okay.......und diesen Text kann ich bald auswendig: I¢ve been imagining your warm, strong body pressing up against mine. You kiss me softly and slowly. I grab your hand and you squeeze it back for just a moment before caressing my palms. The friction makes an electricity that radiates up both of my arms. The back of my neck starts to tingle and you touch my face. I look deep into your eyes, and then you kiss me again. This time my whole body tingles like I just guzzled a glass of pink champagne. I hold you closer because I feel like I¢m falling. Your kisses become warmer, wetter and deeper. I don't know what to say again I Love you so much with all my heart and soul

i can't live without you my Sweetheart you are always in my Heart...Hope very soon i will be with you in Germany...Darling are you still with the information I mean my driver information...i promise you as soon as you send this money tomorrow everything will be okay my love ...Please if you find another man in your life let me know you have helped me with everything only this 2000euros so that everything will be okay you can't help me what¢s wrong my love. You don't even think about me But never mind Mxxx will be okay and i will find a way to solve everything out...since yesterday i don't eat anything even Mxxx seit gestern? Sagtest du das nicht schon vor Wochen..., habe schon den Pflegedienst informiert über deinen schlechten Zustand .....Oh my God Sweetheart Please try to help me with this money tomorrow next week i will pay you Everything back I mean all your money my love....Darling this the last money that you are going to send i will never ask you for money again Please help me i don't want to lose my Son...

Love always

William

Die seltsamen Apostroph's hatte ich doch schon mal... war, glaube ich, auch ein Liebesbrief, wenn nicht sogar der Gleiche

Anhang der Krankenhausrechnung:

Schnuckel

#150 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.08.2008 23:20

Darling hat nur 5 Minuten für die letzte Mail benötigt, denn es kam gleich danach noch eine Zweite:

Betreff: Missing you
Von: William XXXX
An: XXXXXXX

My dearest ,

Without you here, I speak to the moon, hoping it will tell me how you are.I sing at night to the sound of the sea, wishing you could hear my lullaby.I see the sun set in the evening, knowing another day has passed without you here.I here you in the silence of the summer evening, in the music of the morning birds.your words are in the poetry of my life, in the music of my memories and in the fire in my heart.
Every night we are apart, my dreams are of you. I dream of your gentle touch, entwine my heart in the memory of your love. And for that brief moment, from dusk until dawn, we are together again.
I ache with all my being to be with you.
I miss you my darling.
Love forever,
William

auch diese Liebesmail erhielt ich schon X-mal. Der Mann sollte zum Arzt gehen... beginnender Alzheimer, denke ich. Nur die Rechnung..., die zahle ich nicht !!

Schnuckel

#151 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 15:02

auf dem Weg ins Forum ist die Krankenhausrechnung irgendwie verloren gegangen. Sie hat den Transport wohl nicht überlebt. Na ja....., ist ja eigentlich auch keine richtige Rechnung. Neuer Versuch...

Habe versucht etwas über das Krankenhaus heraus zu finden. Ist wohl ein Lehrkrankenhaus, aber viel schlauer bin ich trotzdem nicht geworden. Passende Telefon Nr. habe ich auch nicht gefunden.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
KB.JPG  

Schnuckel

#152 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 15:21

Gestern hat sich Darling nochmals gemeldet. Er hat versucht mich anzurufen, kam aber nicht durch. Hm, bei mir hat das Telefon nicht geklingelt, auch auf Handy keine Meldung. Er versucht mich unter Druck zu setzen, weil seit zwei Tagen nix zu essen, und lieben tu ich ihn auch nicht mehr...

Betreff: Hi
Von: William XXXX
An: XXXXX@xxxxx.de 19:07h

Hi Sweetheart
How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you...i have send you some notice from the hospital so that you will believe me Because i don't know what Agathe told you about me...so now When are you going to send the money so that everything will be okay...Darling i don't know whats wrong please i need to get Mxxx out of this hospital before monday..i was trying to call you but it's not going throught i don't know if you have change your phone number....Because i may call you...Please can you Give me your phone number once again i can't wait to hear your Voice...Sweetheart...i know that you don't love me anymore...because you never ask me how do i manage to eat today and Mxxx.... warum soll ich fragen... erhalte eh keine Antworten.. since yesterday i have not eat anything my love...why are you treeting me like this...Mxxx is always crying that he need to get out of here...Sweetheart i promise you that this is the Last money that you are going to send my love...and i hope next week i will get my stuff cleared and i will pay you everything i mean all your money Back my love....Hope when you read this Email all you are going to send the Money tomorrow morning Before going to work... erstens Darling: ich arbeite Samstags nicht, zweitens, die Banken haben Samstags geschlossen, drittens, wie oft soll ich dir das noch erklären?? and sms me all the information or you can email it to me....i Really love you so much with all my heart i can't wait to be with you in Germany very soon my love

Love always

William

Da muss ich Darling heute wohl mal antworten,

Schnuckel

#153 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 16:01

Zitat von Schnuckel
Habe versucht etwas über das Krankenhaus heraus zu finden. Ist wohl ein Lehrkrankenhaus, aber viel schlauer bin ich trotzdem nicht geworden. Passende Telefon Nr. habe ich auch nicht gefunden.

Korle Bu Teaching Hospital #1
Korle Bu Teaching Hospital #2

Die Telefonnummer auf dem Schild ist irgendwie eine ganz andere, wie konnte das passieren?

Am besten gefällt mir aber auf der Rechnung "Location: Opp. Taxi Station Korle-Bu".
Klar, wenn ich nach einem Krankenhaus suche, gucke ich auch immer gegenüber des Taxi-Wartestands.

Cuchulainn

#154 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 21:26

hallo Cuchulainn,
über den Taxi Stand bin ich auch gestolpert, aber vielleicht muss der Doktor etwas Geld zu verdienen. Wer weiß was die Doc's da für ein Gehalt bekommen? Und so ein Taxi nach Paris ist sicher auch von Accra aus sehr teuer, weil dazu benötigt man sicher ein Amphibienfahrzeug.

Schnuckel

#155 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 22:11

habe mal mit der in der Rechnung angegebenen Tele/Fax Nr. eine Tel.-Analyse durchgeführt... die zweite Nr ist eine mobile Spacefon Nummer. Ein mobiles Weltraum Telefon? Sorry, mein englisch ist bescheiden... was ist das.. ein Handy? .... und das zugehörig zum Krankenhaus als Tel.-Nummer? Seltsame Sitten in Africa

Schnuckel

#156 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 16.08.2008 22:36

Ja, das ist ein Handy. Die Vorwahlen sind in Ghana immer nur zweistellig. Die "24" hinter der internationalen Vorwahl verrät, dass die Nummer zu diesem Anbieter gehört.
Die erste Telefonnummer ist eine Festnetznummer in Accra.
Natürlich sind das alles keine Krankenhausnummern, da meldet sich nur Dr. Mugu.

Cuchulainn

#157 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 00:06

danke Cuchulainn.
Mit Telefonaten nach Accra habe ich die Nase voll... die Verbindung ist meistens sauschlecht. Außerdem, was brauch ich ein Taxi aus Ghana?

Schnuckel

#158 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 00:33

Ich habe ein weiches Herz und versuche auf irgend eine Weise meinem Darling zu Geld zu verhelfen. Da ist doch mein Neffe mütterlicherseits, wie hieß er doch gleich? Ach ja, Prof. Brausebär, den kontakte ich mal...
und der liebe Prof. sagt eventuell ja... falls Darling ihm die Krankenhausrechnung zur Überprüfung schickt. Das will ich meinem William schnell mitteilen

Betreff: Hi William
Von: XXXXX@xxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXX@xxxx.com 23:45h

Darling,
how are you doing today, hope you feel not so bad, the same i hope for Mxxx.
Thank you for the notice from the hospital. You are thinking i don't love you anymore, but you're wrong. Would i write e'mails to you if i were looking for an other man? NO! Never i would do! Am thinking always about you and Mxxx and i try to find a way to get some money. I didn't ask you how you manage your life, mean how you get something to eat..., cause you never anwered my questions. It doesn't make fun, never you give an answer. I asked what happened with the money i sent to you, still i am waiting for the answer. I asked, what is Mxxx doing, did you give an answer? No, you didn't. Why shall i ask something... knowing, you don't answer. Still i am waiting for a pic for my neckless... my medaillon. I can't believe, you didn't make some pics in Africa or there are no pics from you in your notebook.
I don't talk with Agathe about you, it doesn't make a sence, you hate her and Agathe is loving you.
Okay, i was thinking about a way to help. And so i phoned with my nephew, he belongs to my mothers family. I have not such a great contact to him and i met him by my uncles funeral. Also he is a rich man, and i ask for help. He said, you should send the hospital bill and he will check the bill. Is all right with it (I think..there is nothing to say against it), he will give the money. Now don't cry for this way... you know... you got all my money. You need it and i hope i find a way for help. It isn't easy for me to ask someone in my family, cause the contact is not great. I lost contact to him if my mother died some years ago.
Darling, I know, you don't believe in my love...okay, then you don't need me for a longer time. I feel sad and it hurts if you are thinking i don't love you. But for what are you writing e'mails? My love isn't important for you. But you are important for me, cause my heart is breaking if you let me go. What do you want?
The mail adress from my nephew is:
***@oleco.net1
His name is: Prof. Mausbär.
And now my Darling... know this: never i will love an other one like you.
Love always
XXXX

1 Ich habe mal deine Addy anonymisiert :) Scambaiter

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.08.2008 00:53 | Top

#159 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 18:15

Danke Scambaiter,
dieser faux pas fiel mir heute nacht im Bett ein, da war es zu spät.

Schnuckel

#160 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 18:51

Darling hat schon geantwortet. Scheinbar hat er meine Fragen nie gelesen... denn er bestreitet dass ich welche gestellt habe. Okay, manche habe ich im Chat gestellt, aber ich bleibe bei meiner Behauptung. O Wunder, er hat an meinen Neffen schon die Rechnung geschickt. Hoffentlich bemerkt der Prof nicht dass diese nicht ganz echt ist.
Er schreibt:

Betreff: Hi XXXX 15:02h
An: XXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de

Good Morning Sweetheart

How are you doing today hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well....i have sent email to your nephew together with the hospital bill...you ask me Question? cause you never answered my questions. It doesn't make fun, never you give an answer. I asked what happened with the money i sent to you, still i am waiting for the answer. I asked, what is Mxxx doing, did you give an answer? This the Answer i have Paid for the Stuff and they said next week everything will be okay..and for Mxxx he's still not feeling well...he's crying always that's what disturb me na da kommt bestimmt die nächste Gelegenheit für eine neue Rechnung But i think as soon as your nephew help me with this money everything will be okay...and i will come to you in Germany because i have Missed you so much with all my heart and soul....Please Sweetheart how much you have there tell me ich drehe seinen Hals bald zwei Mal um 360°,ich hab nichts mehr, verdecki noch mal!! so that i will know what to do with the rest of the money i have been so much long here..and can you give me your phone number again... nö , kann ich nicht i can't wait to hear from you soon Please can you come online today so that we can have a nice chat i have something important to tell was das wohl sein mag i will not talk about money again ok. und das soll ich glauben?? Na ich weiß nicht so recht... ..when you come online you can send me sms and i will meet you online as well ja, ja, ich werde es mir überlegen...
Love always
William

Da muss ich William doch mal zurück schreiben und fragen, warum er mir immer erzählt hat, er braucht (nochmals) 5000 Ocken >for clearing his stuff<, wenn nun auf einmal das Geld wieder da ist. Wenn ich diesen Mann los bin, gehe ich ins Kloster, da fragt mich niemand nach Geld

Schnuckel

Natalya
Die neue Freundin!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz