Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Darling William oder... wieviel Geduld brauche ich für den Liebsten ?

#161 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 19:10

Wenn es um Mails an Dritte geht, ist William immer sehr knapp mit Worten. Hier die Mail an meinen Neffen, Prof. Mausebär:

Good Morning Mausber

How are you doing today and how is your family's hope everything is okay....XXXX have told me more about you der hat wohl geträumt..., außer dass ich nen Neffen habe, der Prof ist, habe ich weiter nix erzählt and am very happy to hear that...the attached file is the bill from the hospital..and the doctor says that as soon as i pay this money everything will be okay i can't wait to hear from you soon

William

ob mein Neffe mit so einer kurzen und ohne Zauberwort verfassten Mail zufrieden ist?? Da bin ich aber skeptisch...

Als Anhang hat William die sogenannte "Krankenhausrechnung" mitgeschickt

Schnuckel

#162 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 19:18

Der zuverlässige Neffe hat Darling zurück gepostet. Leider gab es mit Darlings Rechnung ein Problem

immer diese Probleme, tz, tz, tz

Sehr geehrter Herr Bright,

Ihren Anhang kann ich leider nicht lesen. Was war das? Ich benötige von Ihnen das Krankenhaustageblattschreiben des behandelnden Arztes und die Rechnung des Krankenhauses. Ich muss mir ein Röntgenbild von Ihrem Sohn machen. Sobald alles vorliegt wird der Betrag sofort überwiesen aus dem Fond für die bedrohte Tierwelt.
Bitte richten Sie meinem Kollegen im Krankenhaus Herrn Dr. Usman Bello mein besten Grüße aus und wir würden bald wieder einen Erfahrungsaustausch der Krankenhäuser ausführen.

Liebe Grüße und beste Genesung für Ihren Sohn

Professor Waldemar Mausbär

Schnuckel

#163 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.08.2008 23:24

Antwort auf Darlings Mail, schließlich lass ich mir nicht nachsagen, ich habe nie Fragen gestellt

Betreff: Hello Dear
Von: XXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXXX@xxxxx.com

Hello Darling

how are you doing today, hope you find a way to come through this day. I'm happy you answered my mail. What about Mxxx, what is his problem now, why isn't he feeling well? Darling, yes you wrote you cleared your stuff, but why did you ask again for 5000 €uros at 5.August >> ...... i don't pay for the Hospital Bills my love. i mean the 1500euros ........ and Help me with the 5000euros too when i cleard this Goods i mean my Stuff .....<<, I can not understand. You know, you got all i had. What shall i think about all this, what?
If we were chatting i ask > what is Mxxx doing all the time in Africa< you answered ... he is reading his book. Darling... every day from the morning to the evening he is reading a book? I can't believe, he is a child, don't forget, also my son was a child and childs like to play. And you, what are you doing all the time... without money? Sometimes you wrote (by chatting)> i write some files<, ok, but every day? Darling, are you thinking I am so dumb? I think , you won't to talk about you and Mxxx, but why? How shall i get to know you better? Sometimes am feeling sad, i don't know anything about you and Mxxx. Are you thinking it's nice for me if i cannot help? O no , it isn't. It's hard, really hard to know i can't do anything. Also I ask how the accident happened, you said.. you don't know. Ok, it might be the first days, but after some days you should know how the accident happened.... Sometimes i don't know what i shall think about you and i'm not sure you like me really. How ever, i know that my heart is beeting for you. You sent one picture in the beginning of our relationship, it's the only one i have. You made no pics in Africa all the time you are there? Shall i believe this? Darling, tell me, are you thinking i'm sooo dump ? If you are thinking in this way about me... then you should look for a better one. Send my money back and after them look for a better one. Love you cannot buy.
I feel so blue last days, cause you are not there. And i need you so much like the dessert the rain.
It's late now, i wish a good evening and tomorrow no sorrows
All my love to you and Mxxx
XXXX

dies gebuhle um diesen Mann ist echt langsam zum

Schnuckel

#164 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.08.2008 20:34

Darling hat geantwortet. Doch wenn ich die Mail richtig gelesen habe.... will er erneut 5000 € für seinen "Stuff". Was mein Bild von ihm angeht.. er hat keine Zeit zum fotografieren gehabt er ist ja auch erst 5 Monate in Afrika , keine Kamera, ich soll ihm doch eine schicken. Das Liebesgeflüster am Ende der Mail ist mir neu, endlich mal was Neues.

Betreff: Hi Darling
Von: William XXXXX
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de 16:48h

Hi Sweetheart

How are you doing today i hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you and am enjoy reading your mail as well i Understand what you wrote for your email But now it seems that you don't believe me anymore and i know that you are thinking so much bad about me.....Sweetheart...let me tell you something i don't like taking picture since am here i don't have time always going up and Down Because of Mark sickness...i told you to help me with the 5000€uros so that i will cleared my Stuff but seems that you don't want to help so i go back to the Habour tell them that i can't afford this money because it's to much for me and they said okay i should come this week and try.... if you want me to take more picture you know that you need to send me Camara so that i will do that...das wüßte ich aber Darling, wo du immer sooo bescheiden bist..Darling i think you don't know how much i love you i can't sleep always thinking about you...It feels like our souls are entwining, like I am finally complete because you are the last, perfectly fitting piece of the puzzle. I want to shout with joy, but I just smile. There’s no possible way that anyone else in the entire world could understand the beauty that is happening between you and I. you are my lover, my hero, my every wish come true. I live and breathe for the moments I spend in your arms. Tell me, when will you hold me again? When will I feel the sensations only your touch can cause? When will this vision I’ve been imagining become a waking reality i can't wait to hear from you soon my Sweetheart
Love always
William

Schnuckel

#165 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.08.2008 21:04

[b]Wenn ich Darling richtig verstanden habe... So geht das aber nicht.... , ich konfrontiere ihn mit seinen eigenen Worten. Mal sehen wie er sich da raus windet beim nächsten Mal

Betreff: Good Evening
Von: XXXXXX@xxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.com 19:32h

Hello Darling,

how are you doing today, hope the day wasn't too bad for you. And Mxxx... does he feel better today? Darling, i am really sad you can't send annother picture. I want it for my medallion, so that you and Mxxx are clother to my heart.Is no one there in Africa who can make a pic from you and Mxxx, so that you can send it by e'mail? The hotel manager, the harbour people or some other person? I think you meet a lot of people in Africa, you stay there since a long time, there must be someone with a camera to make a pic from you and Mxxx. Feel so sad...you are so far away.
Do I understand right? You need again 5000 € ? Darling, you wrote some days ago (this is a copy from your mail , 14. August) :
.......You are thinking so much Bad about me Meanwhile the attached file is a notice which they gave me from the hospital Doctor says that I will pay 2000euros so that everything will be okay my love. I have paid for the stuff I hope next week I will get everything cleared as soon as my son discharged from the hospital I will be at rest and send everything to you as you requested them I can prepay to meet you in Germany Sweetheart.
And yesterday, 17.August, you wrote... also a copy :........you ask me Question? cause you never answered my questions. It doesn't make fun, never you give an answer. I asked what happened with the money i sent to you, still i am waiting for the answer. I asked, what is Mxxx doing, did you give an answer? This the Answer i have Paid for the Stuff and they said next week everything will be okay Darling, if I understand right.... what shall i believe... please tell me w h a t ???
Now i am so confused, i don't know what i shall think about all this. Anyway, still I'm loving you. Give my regards to Mxxx and for you.....----> 100 kisses, I love you ja ich weiß...
XXXX

bekommen die Herren da in Afrika eine Prämie für das eingesackte Geld, oder wie? So viel Dreistigkeit ist kaum noch zu überbieten

Schnuckel

#166 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.08.2008 22:35

Obwohl ich lange keinen Kontakt zu meinem Neffen hatte, so hat er sich um die Sache "Darling" erfreulicherweise sehr schnell gekümmert. Danke lieber Neffe!

---Ursprüngliche Nachricht---
Von: krankenhaus.profmausbaer@webpim.at
An: <william xxxxx@xxxxx.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 18. August 2008 21:37
Betreff: Ihre Anfrage

>Sehr geehrter Herr Bxxxxx,
>
>bezüglich Ihrer Anfrage bei Herrn Prof. Mausbär, können wir Ihnen
mitteilen, dass die Berufsgenossenschaft Ihren Antrag bewilligt hat und
6.000 Euro zur Verfügung stellt. Voraussetzung für die Auszahlung ist
allerding der Eingang der geforderten Krankenhausunterlagen.
>Was die Operation via Internet betrifft, hat sich Herr Professor Mausbär
und sein Kollege Dr. Luigi Urinale bereiterklärt, bei der Operation
behilflich zu sein. Durch die langjährige Erfahrungen unseres geschätzten
Kollegen Dr. Urinale, wird es kein Problem sein den Dummbeutel zu
entfernen. Wenn Sie zu der Operation bereit sind, bitten wir um kurze
Information, damit wir das Trinken einstellen und mit ruhiger Hand ans Werk
gehen können. Wir möchten Sie bitten Herrn Dr. Usman Bello von unserem
Vorhaben zu informieren, denn er hat eine besonders ruhige Hand.
>Wir erwarten Ihre baldige Nachricht und die notwendigen Unterlagen und
einer Entfernung des Dummbeutels steht nichts mehr im Wege.
>
>Liebe Grüße und viel Gottvertrauen
>
>Professor Waldemar Mausbär

hoffentlich hilft die OP auch gegen Darlings Humorlosigkeit

Schnuckel

#167 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2008 21:58

Nachmittags war eine Mail vom Darling da. Um 5000 €uro fragt er diesmal nicht, aber scheinbar wartet er noch auf das Geld zur Bezahlung der Krankenhausrechnung, und zwar von mir. Um ein Bild will er sich auch bemühen..... na da bin ich aber gespannt...Damit ich bei Laune bleibe, gibt es wieder Liebesgeflüster .... wow, das kenne ich noch gar nicht....

Betreff: Hi Sweetheart..
Von: William XXXXXX
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de 15:48h

Good Morning Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well so langsam könnte er auch mal nen neuen Satz schreiben am very sorry for confusing you my love...Nope i don't need another money Sweetheart so... hoffst du das? Und ich erst!!!! when you help me get my son out from the hospital also doch Geld schicken? Hast du dich nicht mit Waldi in Verbindung gesetzt? i will do anything i mean everything was denn nun... irgend etwas oder alles? for you my love i will try my best to take some picture for i really love you so much with all my heart i can't live without you my Sweetheart... One week without you is like one moment without air, like one day without food and a week without water. One week without you is like a month without sunshine or shelter. One week without your voice is like a year absent the sound of music, or of birds, or of rain and thunder. One week without your comfort is a week without sleep, for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace. One week without your love, and my days are empty of beauty; though I see about me everywhere others whom are called beautiful, none of them compare with your visage as I gaze at your photo.One week without speaking with you is like years alone in the wilderness or a deserted island; though I may talk with people on the streets, my soul has no communion.One week without you is like a year in a prison; though I may come and go as I please, my soul knows no freedom.
One week without you in my life is like no life at all!
I love you forever ich weiß... so lange du Geld von mir erhoffst
William

leider habe ich heute keine Zeit mehr zu antworten, muss unbedingt in die Stadt

Schnuckel

#168 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2008 22:29

Gestern hatte ich keine Lust Darling zu antworten, trotzdem erhielt ich heute diese Mail

Betreff: Good Morning
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxxxx.de 16:38h

Good Morning Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you my love am so happy to hear from you once again seltsam... habe ihm doch gestern gar nicht geantwortet... ob er noch Kontakt mit Agathe hat ? Darling you need to talk with this man i mean Prof. Mausbär..so that he can send this money and everything will be okay...Sweetheart Please you need to help me with this money i don't need any other money from you only to save my son life i want to be with you in Germany with Mxxx next month i know that you will be very happy to see us also ganz ehrlich... da bin ich mir gar nicht mehr so sicher.. so try your best and help with this 2000euros..so that everything will be okay when are you going to get your month pay because i don't believe that this man will help me with this money my love wie so glaubst du das? Hast du nun auch ein Problem mit dem lieben Prof? tell me when you will get your month pay and help us with the money so that everything will be okay because i have been so much long here...why darling why are you treating us like this....as soon as Mxxx get out from the hospital i will pay you Everything back i mean all your money my love Please you need to help me with this money this week tell me when are you going to get your month pay my love

Love always

William

wann kapiert Darling eigentlich dass er von mir kein Geld mehr bekommt?

Schnuckel

#169 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2008 22:40

.... also, ich finde nicht dass ich Darling schlecht behandle. Deshalb Mail zurück an ihn, da ich aber keine rechte Lust habe, bekommt er sie dieses Mal in Deutsch

Von: XXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXXX@xxxxxx.com 21:03h

Hello Darling
how are you doing today, hope you and Mark are okay. I'm so happy to hear from you once again. But I'm astonished you are thinking i'm treating you in a bad way . But first... i like to write in German, please forgive me... am sooo tired .

Zwei verschiedene Jobs sind sehr anstrengend.... du erinnerst dich sicher, ich mußte zwei weitere Arbeiten annehmen, damit ich mit meinem Geld über die Runden komme.
Zuerst danke ich dir für dein Liebesgeflüster in der gestrigen Mail. Es hat mein müdes Gesicht mit einem Lächeln verzaubert.
Hast du Kontakt zu meinem Neffen aufgenommen? Zugegeben, er ist manchmal ein wenig seltsam, aber er ist ein lustiger Kerl und zu allen Schandtaten bereit, auf seinem Gebiet in der Medizin eine Koryphäe.
Bei all meiner Liebe zu dir gehen mir jedoch auch einige Fragen durch den Kopf... du hast gesagt dass du die 5000 € für deine Ladung bezahlt hast und diese Woche alles klar geht. Dann bekommst du doch dein Geld, du sagtest was von 200.000 €uro. Wieso kannst du dann die Krankenhausrechnung nicht bezahlen? Außerdem habe ich dir schon zwei mal Geld für Mxxx's Krankenhausrechnung geschickt. Wieso brauchst du nun wieder Geld von mir? das verstehe ich einfach nicht ! Du weißt genau wann ich mein Gehalt bekomme, ich sagte es dir schon in der Vergangenheit, außerdem weißt du wie hoch mein Gehalt ist... wie kann ich dir da 2000 €uro schicken? Darling, du hast mein gesamtes Geld bereits erhalten. Wenn du noch mehr brauchst... setze dich bitte mit meinem Neffen in Verbindung ! Ich habe einfach nicht die Zeit und Gelegenheit ihn immer anzurufen, er ist sehr beschäftigt, ich kann ihn nicht immer stören. Außerdem arbeite ich selber auch schließlich noch. Ein wenig mußt du auch tun wenn du so dringend Geld brauchst, es kann schließlich nicht alleine meine Aufgabe sein. Ich habe dir eine Verbindungsmöglichkeit verschafft, bitte nutze sie nun auch.
Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn wir drei uns bald sehen könnten. Ich halt es kaum noch aus ohne euch, vor allem natürlich ohne dich. Zu lange lebe ich nun schon allein, meine Sehnsucht nach dir ist unerträglich. mein Gesülze ist auch unerträglich
Darling, es ist Zeit ins Bett zu gehen, ich werde vor dem Einschlafen an dich und Mxxx denken. Ich habe euch beiden sehr lieb.
Take care to you , love always
XXXX

Schnuckel

#170 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 21:41

William meldet sich noch mal bei Prof Mausbär, weil er nicht versteht, was der Prof noch von ihm haben will

Von: William BXXXX <williamXXXXXX@xxxxxx.com>
An: krankenhaus.profmausbaer@xxxxxxx.at
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 20. August 2008 16:24
Betreff: *****SPAM***** Urgent reply

Guten Morgen
>
wie machst du heute Ich hoffe, dass alles in Ordnung ist mit
>dir, was Dokumente, willst Du von mir ... Ich habe senden Sie E-Mail
>mit dem Bild von meinem Sohn Unfall ... Bitte müssen Sie nicht mich
>fragen, so viel Frage Alle Sie haben zu tun ist, um die
>Leistungs-Verhältnis, so dass alles in Ordnung .. alles was Prof Waldi tun muss ist das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis... welches Preis-Leistungsverhältnis??
>
William

und den Betreff versteh ich nun mal gar nicht

Schnuckel

#171 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 21:48

Zum Glück ist Prof Waldi ein geduldiger Mensch und meldet sich noch mal bei Darling

Von: krankenhaus.profmausbaer@xxxxxat
An: "William BXXXX" <williamXXXXXX@xxxxxcom>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. August 2008 14:03
Betreff: Re: Ihre Mail

>Ja, auch einen schönen,
>
>mein lieber William. Sie scheinen den Ernst der Lage nicht zu verstehen
und glauben bei uns wachsen die 5.000 Euroscheine an Bäumen. Das ist aber
nur in manchen Gegenden so, wo ich wohne nicht. Lieber William, da Du uns
die Krankenhausunterlagen nicht senden kannst oder willst, denn mit einem
Foto von Deinem Sohn, kann Herr Dr. Urinale nichts anfangen. Wir benötigen
Fakten, Fakten um helfen zu können.
>Da Ihre Mitarbeit sehr zu wünschen übrig läßt, müssen wir nun unseren
Generalstab einschalten, der leider kostenpflichtig ist.
>Da Ihr Anliegen nun durch das Amt für außergewöhnliche Belastungen geprüft
und genehmigt wird, sehen wir uns leider gezwungen für die 6.000 Euro eine
prozentuale Überprüfungsgebühreneinheitszahlung von Euro 200 zu
veranschlagen.
>Wir möchten Sie bitten den oben genannten Betrag bist spätestens27. August
2008 einzubezahlen, da sonst Ihr Antrag weggelegt wird. Aber Ihr Sohn ist
Ihnen bestimmt wichtig, sodass Sie den Betrag umgehend einzahlen werden.
>Wir bedauern Ihnen keinen besseren Bescheid geben zu können.
>
Noch mit freundlichen Grüßen ... ich glaube der liebe Neffe wird ungehalten....
>
>Professor Waldemar Mausbär
>

Schnuckel

#172 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 22:06

Darling William schreibt mir und teilt mir mit, dass er mit meinem Neffen nicht mehr mailen möchte. Er glaubt so wie so nicht dass der Prof ihm helfen will. Seine Forderung von 2000 € schraubt er schon zurück... wenn Forderungen an Darling gestellt werden, glaubt er immer gleich, es will ihm niemand helfen. Wie Recht er eigentlich doch hat

Von: William BXXXXX
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: Good Morning
Gesendet: Do 21.08.08 12:45

Good Morning Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again Sweetheart i Love you so much with all my heart and soul Darling i can't live without you...you are always in my heart always....Yes Sweetheart i know that you have paid twice for the hospital but you know that they do Mxxx Operation and so on...Sweetheart Please listen to me...i will stop email this man because i don't know what he's talking about....and i don't believe that this man will help me with this money before next week my love....You are the only person i have in my life darling why are you doing me like this...Okay now forget about everything i mean anything wieso schreibt er immer >everything...mean anything<, hat er ein Problem mit dem Unterschied der Wörter ? when you get your Salary...Please can you help me with 1500¤uro or 1000¤uro promise you that everything will be okay my love..i Love you so much with all my heart and i will always love you my love...4 month now December will be here do you want me to be here in December my love if No than you need to help me with this money 1500¤uro or 1000¤uro when you get your Salary i promise i will pay you everything back my love.!!!..You just chose how much you can offer me my love
Love always
William

okay, in Afrika ist nun Winterzeit, aber es liegt kein Schnee dort, nur die Nächte sind kalt. Ob er nicht mehr im Hotel schläft? Haben die ihn vielleicht rausgeworfen... wegen ---> Rechnung nicht bezahlt?

Schnuckel

#173 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2008 22:20

Obwohl mein Darling mir mitteilte er möchte nicht mehr zu Prof Mausbär schreiben, schickt er ihm doch eine Mail

Von: William Bxxxx <williamXXXXXX@xxxxx.com>
An: krankenhaus.profmausbaer@xxxxx.at
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. August 2008 20:22
Betreff: Re: Ihre Mail

>Hallo Professor Waldemar Mausbär
>
> Wie geht es dir tut und wie geht es Deiner Familie ist
>zu hoffen, ist alles in Ordnung mit dir Bitte willst du mich, Ihnen die
>Informationen, damit können Sie das Geld, und sie beginnt die Operation
>Ich kann es kaum erwarten, von Ihnen zu hören bald
>
>William

also... ich versteh diesen Mann nicht..., nicht wirklich....

Schnuckel

#174 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2008 20:45

William läßt nicht locker...

Von: William XXXX
Gesendet: Fr 22.08.08 21:35

Hello Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you my love seems that you are not interested anymore i Love you so much with all my heart and soul...this problems all are very serious Darling Please are you going to help me with this money when you get your Salary so that everything will be okay promise to pay you everything back i really love you so much how can you live me with this Big problems my love i can't wait to hear from you soon

Love always

William

ich soll ihm mit Sellerie helfen??? Also bei mir besteht das Gehalt aus Geld.... Vielleicht möchte er nen Selleriesalat, soll gut für die Manneskraft sein

Schnuckel

#175 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2008 20:50

Hatte gestern keine Lust Darling zu schreiben. Heute kam eine sehr kurze Mail

An: XXXXXXX@xxxxxxxx.de
Betreff: Hi
Gesendet: Sa 23.08.08 14:20

Hi Darling

whats happened why you stop emailing me my Sweetheart..seems that you are not interested in me anymore
William

wo er Recht hat, hat er Recht...

Schnuckel

#176 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2008 20:59

Bevor die Mails von William noch kürzer ausfallen, antworte ich ihm mal lieber

Von: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.com
Gesendet: Sa 23.08.08 18:16

Dear William
how are you today, hope you are well, hope the same about Mxxx. Sorry for waiting for email, but i am so tired sometimes, it's hard to work with two jobs. Yesterday i was home very late, i got my rest at half past two in the night. There was no time for writing a mail. Only looking into my box, then i need to sleep.
I ask what is the new problem with Mxxx, but you didn't answer. And why are you thinking Prof Mausbär won't help you? What is the reason for thinking in this way? I phoned with him, he needs some documents about the hospital. Why can't you send this papers? He isn't so naive like me... send money without any evidence. But it couldn't be a problem to send what he needs, ask the doctors for the documents. You have to pay , then you have every right to know what the hospital people had done. Did you cleared your stuff now?
Why did you wrote i'm not interested by you? Why are you talking in this way with me? It's not very friendly, all the time I tried to help or to find someone who can give the help you need. It's hard to look a picture and the man who belongs to this pic isn't there. Sometimes I'm thinking all this must be a dream.
Darling, I will let you know... i love you , i can't wait to see you and feel your lips on mine. Give my regards to Mxxx, I hope you'll be here yery soon, both.

My love and 100 kisses to you by this mail
XXXX

Schnuckel

#177 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2008 21:16

Die Antwort auf meine Mail kam aber schnell, boah....

An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
Gesendet: Sa 23.08.08 19:37

Hello Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope Everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well...Darling what documents Prof Mausbär want me to send him i will go and get it from the Hospital my love... hm, keine Ahnung, er hat es dir doch sicher mitgeteilt... Darling Mxxx is almost Dead o Gott, er ist gestorben?? ....Because i have not pay the doctor so they stop talking care of him also..., ob Tote einem Gespräch noch zuhören...das bezweifele ich ...Sweetheart Please tell me what's going on...do you want me to lose my only child Gott sei Dank... Kind lebt doch noch because of money Child is important than money....Darling the bill is 2000euros and i said for this money how Much are you going to help me with when you get your salary willst du nun Sellerie oder Geld? Please i don't want to lose my child my Sweetheart...as i tiold you before this is the last money that you are going to send my love...and i promise to pay you everything back

Love always

William

Da muss ich meinen Neffen doch mal fragen was für Dokumente er vom Kinde braucht. Das mache ich am Besten übers

Schnuckel

#178 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 24.08.2008 22:18

Darling hat sich heute nicht gemeldet. Dafür habe ich endlich den Neffen ans Telefon bekommen und mich erkundigt, was mein Lover denn so an Dokumente schicken soll. Na da wird William aber ganz schön ins schwitzen kommen...

Von: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
An: williamXXXXXXX@xxxxx.com
Gesendet: So 24.08.08 21:54

Hello my Dear

how are you doing today, hope your day isn't too bad. What about Mxxx, does he feel better? Try to reach my nephew, it isn't easy, always busy... but tonight I phoned with em . He told me, you didn't email him again, why not? I ask for the documents he need....
> laboratory findings , special : blood count, electrolyte, encyme of heart and liver
> electrocardiogram
> x-ray diagnosis from Marks head (German: Elektrokardiogram)
> computer diagnosis from his head , if it was made (Ger.: Computerdiagnostik vom Kopf, falls es gemacht wurde)
> report about his operation (Ger.: Operationsbericht)
> temporarily certificate of discharge (Ger.: vorläufiger Entlassungsbericht)

i wrote the German words sometimes, but i am not sure if all of these engl. words are correct.
Prof Mausbär like to see this documents if all is correct what happened in the hospital.

Darling, please , send them to my nephew. I think, the hospital people wrote down all this by computer, you can copy it and send all this documents to Prof Mausbär.
Darling... i miss you so much, can wait anymore, send these things fast to my nephew, so he can proof and send the money.
I love you with every breath i make and i need you beside me.
Love forever
XXXX

Nun bin ich mal gespannt wie er an solche Befunde kommen will

Schnuckel

#179 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.08.2008 21:01

Mir ist heute erst aufgefallen, dass mir in der Mail an Darling ein Übersetzungsfehler unterlaufen ist...x-ray diagnosis from Marks head (German: Elektrokardiogram) x-ray diagnosis.... heißt richtig: Röntgenbefund von Marks Kopf. Elkektrocardiogram ist ein EKG und hätte eigentlich eine Zeile höher stehen müssen.

Schnuckel

#180 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.08.2008 21:14

Das Darling ins Schwitzen kommt, war mir klar, sollte er auch. Heute kam eine Mail...

Gesendet: Mo 25.08.08 10:40

Good Morning Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well...Darling i really love you so much and am always worried oooch nicht doch.. about you my Sweetheart....how can i get this Documents my love i don't think that the doctor will give me this all my love But all the same...you know that today is Monday and you will get your Salary this week my love aha, er hat doch nicht vergessen wann ich Gehalt bekomme ....i have speak with the doctor and he said i should pay 1500euros 1000euros was denn nun, 1500 oder 1000€. Die Doc's da wissen auch nicht was sie wollen.... so that everything will be okay my love....Darling you know that i have been so much long in Ghana hmmm, wahrscheinlich schon dein Leben lang and i want to be with you Germany very soon...i Really love you so much Darling i want to hear from you how much are you going to help me with i can't wait to hear from you soon jo, am Besten gestern noch mit Moneytransfer
Love always
William

Schnuckel

Natalya
Die neue Freundin!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz