Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Mein kleiner Italiener aus UK

#81 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 12:19

Headeranalyse seiner letzten Mail

IP Address Probable Country Additional Info
65.54.246.238 United States*
65.55.130.53 United States*
58.217.159.150 China (Beijing)*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

Schnuckel

#82 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 14:06

Eigentlich wollte ich mit meinem neuen Lover chatten. Deshalb hatte ich Stefano in meiner letzten Mail den Vorschlag gemacht, dass wir uns am Sonntagnachmittag im Chat treffen. Es kam wie es kommen mußte... mein Lover war nicht (pünktlich) da ( ich versuche es heute mit meiner neuen Liebe noch zu posten), dafür war Stefano anwesend. Also... Augen zu und durch den Chat...

06.12.2008 21:19:25 Susann: hi Darling, how are you my love?
Stefano: Hi Sweetie .... I am doing good, thanks. How are you baby
Susann: all is right with me... thanks .... thank you for your mail, i got them this late afternoon
Stefano: and you got the address too? na klar, darum ging es dir doch in der mail, oder???
Susann: yes, my love , i noticed the adress .... but it was to late to send it off
Stefano: So how have you been sweetie ..... Why do you make me miss you so much?
Susann: yes, i know and i miss you too ....... I'm very busy last time
Stefano: I know..you can send on Monday. By the way, what did you buy? ganz ehrlich?? Nichts von alledem ... But you shouldn't be too busy for your love
Susann: we have problems at work , 2 Colleague are ill , so we have a lot to do
and I've to learn too
Stefano: How much you missed my sweet kisses
Susann: too much, sooooooooo much
Stefano: Wow.. Same here too..I love you more than anything in this world .... What kind of stuff did you gets?
Susann: after a big fight with the seller i got the iphone .... and playstation video
Stefano: Ok.. Were you able to get the game cd's for the playstation 3 video game?
Susann: yes, also this they had to order, i got them Wednesday
Stefano: Oh Ok.. What kind of cd games Darling... keine Ahnung, was darf's denn sein? ..... Ricardo likes Soccer cd game and others... danke für den Hinweis
I did sent you a lot of mails but I wonder why you didn't get them..I was on for the past two days waiting for you to come .......... But it seems you were busy and I do understand that but you should be emailing me everyday when ever you couldn't make it online ok klar doch... jeden Tag... und wo bleibt dein Liebesgeflüster?

Susann: i got soccer game , now I'm happy to find the right game ... and a history game, means , the topic is historic ..... yes, I'm very busy last days... the day is gone faster than i'm ready with my works
sorry, but i got only the mail on 3th of Dec. wer weiß wo du Mails hingeschickt hast...
Stefano: Oh nice then it means Ricardo is going to enjoy his game so much ...... Ok..I will tell him that you got him a historic game too... Oh I see..maybe a problem from hotmail..I will check to resend them to you ok...
Susann: that would be wonderful, cos i was sad a bit ofcourse i didn't hear anything about you
Stefano: Oh I'm sorry ok..I miss you so much and you are always and everyday in my thought... I hope everything is moving on well and business too. ...... How is the learning going on?
Susann: it's not easy, so many rules and so many to learn about pharmacy rules
Stefano: I see.. Is it hard learning it or you are finding it easy learning immerhin zeigt er sich interessiert
Susann: a bit of both... the rules in Germany are strong .. but i want the pharmacy so i have to learn ....... what does your business make? ..... Yeah and have you already negotiated the price with your boss or unless you are done with the learning before you will discuss the buying price with him?
Susann: the discussion about the price is going on... a pharmacy isn't sheap... i know this, but i think, we'll find a good price
Stefano: My business is okay but am still in it as things seems to be going other ways but it will be ok by God grace ok. .......Oh yeah..I wish am there to help you negotiate the price.. ..... Whats the price of the pharmacy?

es kam zu einer kleinen Unterbrechung und Stefano gab der schlechten Verbindung die Schuld, mir war es recht. Wir unterhielten uns noch kurz über den Zeitunterschied China/ Germany

Stefano: Is Sunday here.. The time is 4am.... Yes...I woke up just to talk to you since I missed you so much
Susann: Darling, what can i do to be close to you`?
Stefano: I'm feeling you right here with me.... I have a strong desire for you..I wish am there with you having romantic fun with you whiles holding you so tight in my arms ..... Feeling your sensetive sexy body touching mine...
Susann: i wish it would be true , just now ..... and Ricardo... he is well too? i miss my son and my Stefano
Stefano: Yes Honey...I really want and need you so much ...... Ricardo and I always and everyday talks about you..We cant wait to have you in our life to spend forever life together
Susann: sigh...
Stefano: I love you more than life itself....
Susann: i miss you more than i can say in English words
Stefano: lol.... You will soon have me ok..I'm all yours and forever yours Darling... wie lange ist >soon<? ......... I everyday give thanks to God that I have you in my life but sometimes I feel so worried that I'm missing you so bad
Susann: you a the perfect man and lover
Stefano: Yes and I'm sacrificing my sleep to stay up late but we keep on missing each other right.. I love you sweetheart...
Susann: yes, thats true ... so do I and I'm missing you so much
Stefano: Yes I wish am there with you..I want to marry you.
Susann: o...
Stefano: I'm serious..I want to marry you Sweetheart....
Susann: don't know what to say now
Stefano: I really mean it Sweetheart.. I want to know if you too want the same too?
Susann: I'm so astonished... yes, it would be wonderful...
Stefano: Are sure? I really want you and I want to marry you Sweetheart...I really mean it.. ... I can't wait for that day to put a diamond ring on you.... wooowwww... ein Diamantring
Susann: Darling.... i can't answer... you make me speakless
Stefano: I made you speecless....I mean it ok..I keep my words and I really want to marry you ok
Susann: sorry, was looking for a kleenex, my eyes are filled with tears ....I'm so happy now
Stefano: Really.. This is just the beginning..I'm going to make you the happiest woman on this earth.... I want to marry you and make you the greatest wife on this earth with my love...
Susann: i never thought to marry again, really, i don't know what to say
Stefano: Is just a miracle from God..I also thought the same but you made me believe in love and I want to marry you...
Susann: how shall i sleep now ... my minds are still with you but i never thought you will marry me
Stefano: I will marry you..I promise you..I want you so bad in my life Angel..Thats why I dont want to miss you so bad... Ok.. Did you get my txt message the last time I sent you?
Susann: i got a mail today ma love ... do you mean that oneß
Stefano: I mean sms message ... I mean to your phone.... wie das? Er hat doch gar keine Tel-Nr. von mir
Susann: o...my phone was off last 2 days, will look for it
Stefano: Oh Ok..lol...
Susann: you are laughing about me again???
Stefano: Yes and I dont know why you let your phone off for two days as a business woman like you...lol..
Susann: i neeed rest to learn |-)
Stefano: Ok..Thats nice Angel...
Susann: Really????
Stefano: Yes ........ When are you going to send the stuffs? Tomorrow Sunday?
Susann: Darling, Sunday post office doesn't work in Germany
Stefano: Oh I see..Sorry Darling..So Monday right...
Susann: yes my Love , Monday... in lunchtime or after working i will send it off
Stefano: Is the controller of the game two? Hä??? Wovon spricht er? Was für'n controller?
I want you and I want to do anything with you Angel... You are my world and my everything in this world...
Susann: Darling, in the moment a lot of things are going through my head, i cannot believe someone will marry me
Stefano: I'm serious..I will marry you..I want you Darling..I love you so much
Susann: Darling, hope you are ready in China very soon, can't wait to be in your arms .... can't wait to kiss you, to feel your body , you love
Stefano: Me too..I want you so much more than anything in this world .... I can't wait to feel your touch and your everything in this world..You are so sweet and I can't wait to taste you in bed and can't wait to make you my wife
Susann: then hurry up with your work
Stefano: Ok I will Sweetheart... Are you willing to marry me Angel?
Susann: yes I will...
Stefano: Good..You have really put a big smile on my face... I just shout.. I LOVE SUSANN
Susann: my heart is beating fast ... i love you so much ......Darling, what will Ricardo say for this, mean you like to marry again
Stefano: Yes we talk about it the other time and he is so happy am going to marry you .... He loves you so much and he wants you to be his mum... na da sind doch die Katastrophen vorprogrammiert
Susann: it must be wonderful to have such a nice son and man... it must be a dream now ..... i need a shower ... to wake up and read again that you will marry diesen Satz hat er falsch verstanden...aber es war mir recht dass er den Chat beenden wollte
Stefano: Ok..I will let you go as I need to go back to sleep..I will talk to you tomorrow my time here 9pm ok
I miss you so much... I love you so much Sweetheart.. Good night Sweetheart... Sweet Dreams.....
Susann: Darling, dream about me... I love you
22:54:49 Stefano: Ok..I always do

nun.... ich bin ja gar nicht eingebildet... , aber wenige Minuten nachdem mich Stefano gefragt hatte ob ich ihn heiraten will, bekam ich einen zweiten Heiratsantrag vom neuen Lover. Ist es eigentlich in Germany erlaubt zwei Maänner zu heiraten?

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.12.2008 15:17 | Top

#83 von fridolin , 07.12.2008 15:21

nun.... ich bin ja gar nicht eingebildet... , aber wenige Minuten nachdem mich Stefano gefragt hatte ob ich ihn heiraten will, bekam ich einen zweiten Heiratsantrag vom neuen Lover. Ist es eigentlich in Germany erlaubt zwei Maänner zu heiraten?

verheirate sie doch miteinander, und du bist dan die Geliebte von beiden und es ist keine Bigamie.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#84 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 17:06

Zitat von fridolin

verheirate sie doch miteinander, und du bist dan die Geliebte von beiden und es ist keine Bigamie.

Gute Idee, aber ich bin doch schon Williams wife. Wie nennt man das wenn ich mit drei Männer verheiratet bin?

Schnuckel

#85 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 07.12.2008 18:00

Fast hätte ich das Date mit Stefano verpasst. Diese Zeitverschiebungen aber auch immer...
Und es war das reinste Sexchatting. Deshalb werde ich die absolut NICHT-jugendfreien Passagen weg lassen.

07.12.2008 14:06:51 Susann: hello Stefano Darling...please... i need some minutes... my father calls me some minutes before
Stefano: Hello Sweet Wifey.... Ok I will be waiting ok Sweetheart
Susann: thank you Darling
Stefano: You are welcome...I love you
Susann: I'm back , sorry my Love ..... how are you and how was your day?
Stefano: You are welcome Sweetheart... I'm doing good but little tired...You are all that I'm thinking Sweetheart
How are you doing too Angel? I love you more than anything in this world....
Susann: I'm fine... sorry to hear you are tired ...... but i couldn't find my rest, was always thinking about you and that you like to marry me
Stefano: Is Ok Angel... Yes I really want to marry you ........ I hope you are so ready about that right? I want and need you so much in my life ok... .... You are so sweet and you are my life and my everything in this world...
Susann: yes, sure ... I'm so happy you like me so much and you like to marry me
Stefano: Yes I do and I can't wait to marry you because I love you so much more than anything in this world....
Susann: i feel sooo glad to find you by that dating side and I thank God every day i met you
my heart overflowes with love to you
Stefano: Me too..Is just a fate Angel.. God just connected us together.. You are all that I want in this world..I love you so much Angel.... .... Me too.. I don't know what I did in this world to deserve you Sweetheart...
Susann: I love you too and I feel happy to get a family
Stefano: What did you do today Sweetheart?
Susann: a bit housework, cooking, ironing my clothes
Stefano: I wish am there to do that for you..I will never let you do any hard work ok Angel... wow... welch ein Mann....
Susann: you are such a wonderful man, I thank God that i found someone like you
but a bit work?*
Stefano: Thanks so much for your compliment Angel.... ..... Ok a bit work will be ok..But you are my queen and queen's do not work....:)
Susann: *smile... i need anything to do
Stefano: Ok your wish is my command Angel... ...... Do you live far away from your father?
Susann: yes... he lives nearly 300 km away, so i don't see him very often ... all of my family lives far away
Stefano: I can't wait to meet him to show him how important you are to me and also how I do love you so much...
Susann: o.. he is happy i found a new love, i told him you like to marry me wahrscheinlicher ist , er bekäme einen Herzinfarkt wenn er wüßte was seine Tochter so treibt
Stefano: Really? ..... And what did he says Sweetheart?
Susann: he ment... it's time for a family... I'm alone for too long
Stefano: Oh yes..I'm I the right man for you?
Susann: not???????
Stefano: I will never break your heart or let you down ok..Never I will do that ok...
Susann: thank you Darling... this is what i love about you ... I can feel your love even though you are so far
Stefano: You are so welcome..I want and need you so much in my life..I will never disappoint you .... I hope you will never disappoint me too ..... hmmm.... da bin ich mir auf lange Sicht nicht wirklich sicher I can feel you every seconds of a day and you are so sweet
Susann: i hope i never disappiont you, and i will love you for ever and a day ..... okay.... what have you done today?
Stefano: Just thinking about you Sweetie.. And also had a little misunderstanding with one of my client that I had to settle him but I was able to convince him to give me more time.. sehe ich da Probleme am Horizont aufkommen?
Susann: o , hope all is going that way you want ..... and Ricardo , what is he doing? He is well too?
Stefano: Yes Ricardo is well Angel.. He is sleeping as the time here is 9pm ..... He got nothing to play with so he is just waiting for the game to arrived and as I told him about that today he is so excited and said thanks mum...
Susann: what is his meaning about we like to marry?
Stefano: He is so happy about it Sweetheart.. Ricardo loves and need you so much ...... He thanks you so much for accepting my proposal to marry you...
Susann: i love Ricardo too and i hope I am a good mother for him, will try my best
Stefano: Do you have any lovely pic to send me..I miss your pretty sexy face.. ..... I wish am there to make love to you just to show you how much I really love you so much in bed
Susann: what do you like first? the pic or me?
Stefano: I want and love you... I WANT YOU OK... ... Ok Sweetheart....
Susann: yes.. the same here, i need you so much, your warmth, your body... all of you i need
Stefano: I'm all yours Angel... You can do what ever you like with my body ok.. ... Really.. Sweetheart you are the greatest surprise life has given me and I do cherish your love so much .... Me too... My blood belongs to you too my sweet wifey ...... I will like to stroke you,kiss the whole part of your body,feel you,make love to you..fuck you hard in bed,suck your breast ........ Yes.. I wish am there with you right now..Having a hot passionate sex... ....... I will never hurt you ok..You are so sweet and I can't wait the say am going to let you feel like a woman in bed ....... I will make you feel good in bed by giving you what your body wants and needs
I hope you can stand it...
Susann: I'm sure, you know what to do
Stefano: I'm naked now in bed... I'm feeling you inside my arms
Susann: o Darling............
Stefano: Are you naked? ...... I want to make love to you now...
Stefano: I wish you have web cam to see you.. na das fehlte noch... nun bin ich richtig froh keine Webcam zu haben .......... I really need you so bad Sweetie...

also es folgte über einen längeren Zeitraum nur sexuelles Gefasel, da das nicht mehr für die Öffentlichkeit zu vertreten ist, gibt es nun auch nix zu lesen hier ******************************************************************************************

nur ganz wenige Auszüge.... für die Hartgesottenen

Stefano: Have you cum?
Susann: you mean cam? Hilfe... da läßt mein Englisch mich im Stich und Brabbel-Fisch mußte richtig ran....
Stefano: No... cum is your wetness that comes from your pussy ....... I wish you have webcam so that I can see you whiles I will be letting you know how am going to fuck you...

und es geht weiter..... ************************************************************

Stefano scheint ermüdet ......
Stefano: Sweetheart is late now..I need to go get some shower..I will talk to you tomorrow and will expect a mail from you ok ..........Do send me a mail ok and also let me know when you send the stuffs ok..I will talk to you late in the evening tomorrow
Susann: okay, which time do you think?
Stefano: Take good care of yourself for me... Sweet Dreams... ..... Anytime after you close from work ok
Just email me and let me know your schedules to meet you online ok ...... I love you so much Angel..........
15:46:37 Susann take care my Love... til tomorrow

uff... das war schon fast Schwerstarbeit... und ich überlege mir ob ich nicht doch lieber alleine bleibe . Wollte nicht ins Erotikgewerbe wechseln
Hoffentlich geht das nun nicht jeden Abend so.....

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.12.2008 18:43 | Top

#86 von Dana , 07.12.2008 20:37

Zitat von Schnuckel

uff... das war schon fast Schwerstarbeit... und ich überlege mir ob ich nicht doch lieber alleine bleibe . Wollte nicht ins Erotikgewerbe wechseln
Hoffentlich geht das nun nicht jeden Abend so.....

Das glaube ich Dir gerne Schnuckel....

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#87 von fridolin , 07.12.2008 20:46

In Antwort auf:
..I need to go get some shower..

Der hätte voher eiskalt duschen sollen, da wäre ihm die Lust vergangen auf ....
Schätze aber der war so beschäftigt.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#88 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 23:34

In Antwort auf:

Der hätte voher eiskalt duschen sollen, da wäre ihm die Lust vergangen auf ....
Schätze aber der war so beschäftigt.

der scheint wirklich einen Hormonüberschuss zu haben... wenn der mit seinem Liebesbeteuerungen und das Wort Bett anfängt , bekomme ich schon Schweißausbrüche . Versuche schon immer das Thema zu wechseln

Schnuckel

#89 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 23:41

Stefano ist zum Chatten bereit... ich leider diesen Abend nicht...

08.12.2008 16:18:53 Stefano: Hi Sweetheart um diese Zeit arbeite ich noch....

18:04:03 Stefano: Are you there Sweetie..... nicht wirklich...gerade erst nach Hause gekommen

19:45:49 Stefano: Are you there Sweetie? I miss you so much my darling.. sorry, beschäftigt..

21:35:00 Stefano: Are you there immer noch beschäftigt...

Schnuckel

#90 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 23:48

Stefano die treue Seele wartet schon im Chatraum... Leider auch heute keine Zeit...

09.12.2008 18:58:08 Stefano: Hi Sweetheart.....
Are you there.... I'm on waiting for you Darling..;. I miss you so much

21:02:55 Stefano: Hello

22:51:02 Stefano: You left me waited for two days coming online for you but you are not on
I understand you are busy but just email me to let me know ok..
Thanks...I gotto go now...Unless we are lucky to meet each other online

okay... es war gemein von mir , aber ich konnte schließlich nicht mit einem Lover chatten und dem Anderen ein Märchen erzählen..., oder?

Schnuckel

#91 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 23:59

da meine Internetverbindung leider durch einen Kabelbruch gestört war, erhält auch StefaNuss eine Mail (fast die gleiche wie Benjamin), ebenfalls abends zuvor geschrieben und am nächsten Morgen gesendet...

Datum: Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2008 07:26
Betreff: like to inform you

My dearest Stefano
in the hope that you are all right I can finally write to you. I am sorry that we couldn't meet in the chat. I didn't have any internet connection Monday and Tuesday usw, usw, eben wie bei Benjamin...

Okay... the connection has been made again since this morning.
Now I must hurry ....the work calls after me however, really wanted to inform you briefly we couldn't meet for chatting. I was very sad because I miss you very much. Will be at 7:00pm (my time) online tonight, in the hope that you also have time. I miss you terribly ... I have sent your things by post on the way yesterday. On Monday I was also at the post office however, the package couldn't send because I had to fill so many custom forms. This is right complicatedly to send a package to China. Hopes everything arrives notwithstandingly there.
Okay Darling....I must for work and hurry very much. However, wanted to inform you still why I couldn't be online. I hope, you know that I love you very much.

I love you like a jump into the cool water,
if summer sun burns my skin.
I love you like the familiar native home,
one already recognizes this one of far.
I love you like a gift,
the long years hotly desires
you never got
and you grant now suddenly.
I love you like a location of the refuge,
I then flee to this sometimes.
I love you from my deepest soul.
You ask why? - because I cannot differently.

I hug and kiss you tenderly

Susann

auch dieses Gedicht ist von Renate Eggert-Schwarten und wurde von mir ins englische übersetzt

Schnuckel

#92 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.12.2008 11:56

Okay... Internetzugang wieder in Ordnung....da will ich meinen kleinen Italomann mal im Chat treffen...

10.12.2008 17:00:55 Stefano: Hi Sweetheart..I miss u so much
Susann: good evening my Love
Stefano: Good Evening Sweetheart.... I have been on for long waiting for you...I miss you so much .... How are you doing my sweet wifey?
Susann: am doing fine now... you are there .... how are you?
Stefano: I'm doing good just that I have missed you so much and miss talking to you too ..... How was your day at work today... You are all that in my thought..I can't live without you Angel....
Susann: Darling, I'm sorry for not being online last days... did you got my mail today?
Stefano: Yes I got you mail and I understand that Darling..
Susann: I missed you too darling, cos i love you so much .... was sad to let you wait, but i couldn't write a mail
Stefano: Yes...But is ok honey.... ..... Do you have the tracking number of the stuffs you sent so that I will track it and also give it to my agent to go for the stuffs when it comes here in China ok
Susann: Darling , i didn't send it express, it is too expensive ... i should pay more than 300 Euro for sending express ...... the package would have to be on weekend in China
Stefano: Oh Ok..No problem... Is Ok Sweetheart... Do you have the tracking number information with you ......
I see.. You have the receipt with you..You can find a tracking number on it which I can use to track and know the exact day....
Susann: ok , will look for it, wait a moment please... cannot find it in my bag, I think I let it on my work ..... will send it tomorrow ..... how is ricardo doing?
Stefano: Ok...I will be looking forward to that ok... .. Your son Ricardo is doing great as we both miss you so much and you are all that we talk about today ..... Ricardo and I are imaging how the future is going to be with you at our side and also in the evening you with me having fun ..... And telling you lovely stories of the world...
Susann: that sounds itself well ..... Darling , i miss you so much and my son too
Stefano: Today Ricardo and I was planning on how we are going to do the wedding arrangement and he said he is going to be my bestman... I laught out laud.....
Susann: Ricardo wants to practice for later to be a best man .... what do you mean , how long you have to stay in China?
Stefano: We will be coming for you before the year ends ok..I promise you Sweetie... ... We will be with you soon ok.. Ricardo and I wants you so much in our life ...... We cant live without you..But it seems your work is trying to take you away from us....
Susann: Darling... in this time every year is a lot to do and my boss is very well eigentlich meinte ich NOT very well, aber er hat es nich bemerkt
Stefano: I'm planning on getting a white diamond ring that I will be putting on you as soon as everything works out for me here and get to earn big out from my business .... I know.. Darling you can work ok..I'm all yours and will soon be with you so that we will be going to work together
Susann: o.... a white diamond wowwwww
Stefano: Yeah...I promise you...I'm going to get you that..I promise ..... I promise and talk on what I can do ok..If I can't I wont even mention it on here ..... I will even be getting your wedding gown from here for you so that as soon as I come for you and be together .... We will be going to meet your family and discuss about everything okSusann: a wedding gown from China? wow... .... yes... thats okay... we should talk with my family befor
Stefano: Yeah... I hope your family are going to love me and accept me for who I am... Yes of course.. Just let me know your size and the type that you dream of having and I will get it ..... Any design.... ... echte Atlasseide natürlich...,über das Design mache ich mir später Gedanken ... How is the weather so far Sweetheart...
Susann: mostly misty... sometimes in the night it is freezing a bit and the streets are slippery
Stefano: I wish am there right now with you as the night gets freezing and will be warming you up with my body. ....... You are so sweet and you are really going to be great and lovely wife... Well how is your daughter going to react about me marrying you?
Susann: my daughter? I don't know i have a daughter ..... you mean my son
Stefano: Sorry....lol.... Yeah your son....
Susann: he says it is okay... his mother was living long enough as single
Stefano: Ok,, I can't wait to give him the fatherly love he has missed and also love him so much as my own son ok..
Susann: *smile.. i am thinking it is good you are a friend to my son... remember... he is 21 years
Stefano: Smiling... Ok I will be a good friend to him and will never let him down or disappoint him...Never...
You may never see how much I care for you. You may never hear how much I treasure you. You may never feel how much I miss you. Coz only here in my heart can you see them true. ...... I wish am there right now with you as you are back from work..I will give you a strong and big romantic hug .....
Susann: hmmm , that would be nice.. to come home... to hug you, to kiss you , to look in your eyes, to ask: how was your day Darling?
Stefano: Yes right from there straight to bed just to give you a welcome lovely gift thats only made for lovers to enjoy it... .... Will satisfy you to the highest level of your satisfaction... der Mann hat eindeutig zu viele Hormone, der müßte mal ins Hormonencamp zum abreagieren
Stefano: Our name starts with S....Smiling... Is just a miracle right Angel.....
Susann: ... yes... you are right... never before i saw this... you are a very good ..... zhis must be a miracle... of love ...... ...... what are you doing after chatting with me?
Stefano: Nothing Sweetheart...I'm just talking to you and thinking about you whiles am in bed ...... What about you? ...... As soon as I'm done talking with you I will be getting some sleep....
Susann: do not trust to say it to you.... I have to learn a bit , cos tomorrow I have to go to school in the eveni ng
Stefano: Oh Ok..So it means tomorrow we are not going to talk on here? ..... Just do let me know the time we will get to talk tomorrow on here so that I will be on ok Sweetheart..
Susann: Darling... school is over at 10 pm , I'm at home at half past ten , befor them I was working, i cannot share me
Stefano: Oh Ok..So I can be online at 11pm your time right? That will be early in the morning here..I can come on to talk to u
Susann: no Darling... it is a long day for me tomorrow. Friday weekend begins... I'm thinking we should meet Friday
Stefano: Ok... But I will look forward to see a mail from you tomorrow ok and talk to you on Friday
Susann: ok ... will send the mail after working and befor school begins... okay?
Stefano: Ok..I will look forward to that Sweetheart... Are you learning on the internet this evening or just will be learning from a book?
Susann: both... i need Internet for help sometimes... mostly I have to learn by special books
Stefano: Ok... So you learn whiles talking to others online or you sign out everything just researching on the internet
Susann: I'm learning by reading in Internet and books, the most time I have to write down what i was reading. To write something helps me to remember the topic du willst doch nur wissen ob ich weiterhin online bleibe und evtl chatte...
Stefano: You are really going to be good in it as you are taking your learning serious ok
...".. : What are you doing Sweetheart... I think I should go now get some sleep and let you concentrate of your learning... .... I will talk to you on Friday and will look forward to your mail tomorrow ok.. .. I love you so much
Susann: than we chat Friday again , which time will be okay for you ?
Stefano: 7pm your time is ok? .... Ok Angel... I will talk to you then but will look forward to your mail tomorrow ok ... Ok Sweetie and also remember the tracking number ok..
Susann: ok , will emailing you in the evening...my evening ..... yes my love ... will send it to you
Stefano: Good Night....Sweet Dreams... .....Take good of yourself for me ok...I love you so much Angel....
Susann: my regards to Ricardo .... good night my Love , have a sound sleep and think about me ... you are in my minds... all the time ..... hug you and kiss you tenderly... sleep well now... I love you
20:51:36 Stefano: Thank you..Same to you Angel...Love you more.. .... Until later

Schnuckel

#93 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.12.2008 12:08

Mail von Stefano..

Datum: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008 07:10
Betreff: I Miss You....

Sweetheart absolutely nothing compares to looking into your beautiful eyes and seeing the love you have for me reflected in them. There’s no price you can put on love. I’m so lucky that you came into my life and gave your love to me. But for every ounce of love you give to me, I have a thousand times more to give back to you. I worship you and adore you Susann, and no technicolor sunset could ever compete with the beauty I see when you stand before me.
I’m so proud that you’re my lover and so honored that you have chosen to be with me. I could never do anything to hurt you, I want only to love you and build us a life together. Sometimes I wish the world would go away just for a little while so it could be just us two. I don’t need anyone else but you. You’re all I’ve ever dreamt of. I’m a slave for your love, but a very willing and happy one.
So, I'll tell you again now 'lest I'm not able to. From the bottom of my heart, I love you Susann.

Yours forever,
Stefano

Schnuckel

#94 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.12.2008 12:13

Ich hatte Stefano eine Mail versprochen.....

Datum: Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008 23:31
Betreff: Good Evening

Hello Darling,
how are you doing today? Hope you are okay and the day was fine. You are waiting for my mail... I know. Was looking for the number, but there is no one.. When you asked me, I couldn't remember having seen or got a number. Therefore, today, I have looked on the work again, but there is no number. So i phoned with the post office... and i was right. Packets don't get any number.I also have as a precaution read in the Internet .... it is true packets don't get any number. On my question when the packet reaches China I was informed, that it should reach at the weekend or Monday Nanjing. It still is checked for the journey to China by the customs authorities . But I hope, it will reach to the weekend.Befor i close this mail i will let you know, that you are in my minds.... all time, day and night. Also Ricardo... hope he is well, too. I'm thinking a lot about you. I take care much of you, I miss you very much. My desire for you gets greater every day ... I love you very much. The longing for an intact family is great,we hopefully see each other soon.
I hug you, keep yourself quite firm in my arms and kisses you passionately.All my love to you and Ricardo.
Susann
I send you a copy of the post information from the Internet, it is written in German..... but you can translate it fortunately.
Take care my Love!

Copy: Päckchen jedoch fallen unter die nicht nachzuweisenden Sendungen. Diese Sendungen werden in der Sendungsverfolgung nicht ausgewiesen, da diese Sendungen keinen Identcode haben. Daher gibt es keinen Einlieferungsbeleg für Päckchen

so'n Pech aber auch... keine Sendungsverfolgung... keinen Code

Schnuckel

#95 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.12.2008 12:18

abends zuvor gab es keinen Chat.... Stefano, die treue Seele, schreibt mir wieder.....

Datum: Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008 09:21
Betreff: I love you....

My Dearest Wife Susann

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Is going to be soon right.. We will get together and we are going to live together for the rest of our life and grow old together.
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.
I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Sweet Wifey!!
Let me know the time you are going to come online today ok..

Love Always,
Stefano...

Schnuckel

#96 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.12.2008 12:34

wir wollten uns im Chat treffen, aber wir haben uns verpasst. Stefano war abends im Messenger immer als online zu sehen, aber er reagierte nicht auf meine Nachrichten...

12.12.2008 16:53:31 Stefano: Hi Angel....
Sweetheart..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH wir wollten uns abends treffen... nicht nachmittags..., außerdem war ich zu der Zeit noch auf der Arbeit....

17:28:18 Stefano: Darling.. I'm having a rest so if you come on IM me and I will wake up to talk to you ok
I love you so much

19:07:24 Susann: Good Evening my Love.... are you there?

19:18:11 Susann: Darling... I'm missing you so much .... unfortunate that you are not on

20:03:34 Susann: it seemed.... you are offline but you shall know : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

21:32:35 Susann: Darling, was waiting more than 3 hours for you. Will be online again tomorrow in the afternoon, 4PM , my time. Okay? ..... I Love you so much, hope to see you tomorrow, Saturday, at 4 pm.

23:31:22 Stefano: Hello Sweetheart ..... I love you more Angel....

also irgendwie sollte es nicht sein... und so spät wie Stefano erschien, hatte ich keine Lust mehr

Schnuckel

#97 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2008 12:21

Chatgeflüster...

13.12.2008 14:09:12 Stefano: Hello Sweetheart wir waren für 16 Uhr verabredet...

15:50:18 My Love.....
Susann: hello Darling, how are you doing today
Stefano: Hello Sweet Wifey.... I'm doing great and how are you doing ..... I'm so sorry I missed you last night as I was so deeply asleep dreaming about you ..... How are you doing Honey?
Susann: I'm doing good.... ig you are dreaming about me... then I'm there
Stefano: Yes you were with me in my dreams as you always and everyday Angel... I love you so much..I can't live without you Sweetheart...I really want you to bad in my life to spend the rest of my life with you
Susann: thanks Darling *smile... also i like to be with you all the time
Stefano: So tell me what you did today my sweet wife....
Susann: what I do every Saturday..housework , buying something to eat and I slept a bit longer than the other days
Stefano: Did you miss me? ...... I know you didn't dream about me
Susann: yes , a lot. You're sure? ..... I dream very often about you, you are in my minds and in my dreams ...... thats the only way to see you
Stefano: You are soo sweet..I believe you Angel...You are my world and my future ...... Sweetheart I need a little favor from you and can you do that for me? nun geht es los....
Susann: what do you need?
Stefano: Sweetheart as I told you the other time I'm having hard time with my clients concerning some deal..I'm really in a recession here and I want you to help me by sending some funds to my client in Australia to get something done for me to enable me get things done fast ..... So that I can come home for you fast to spend the Xmas
I will be paying you back as soon as I'm done with everything ok..I'm really stuck here ok... ...
Susann: but how can I do this?
Stefano: I will get you the client information so that you will wire it to the client through Western Union or Money Gram Bank
Susann: what is Money Gram Bank or Western Union ? Never heard about
Stefano: You can find Western Union Bank at any nearest bank or Post office.. We use that to transfer money to people worldwide ..... Will u be able to do that sweetie so that I will get you the client information to do that for me to get my business done..I can't afford to lose what I have invested into ok..I will be paying you back as soon as everything is done ..... I promise you sweetheart
Susann: but in Germany banks and post offices are closed by the weekend
Stefano: Ok..But maybe on Monday right.... You can do that on monday for me ok...
Susann: how much money you need?
Stefano: I need 5000
Susann: 5000 ... what? euro or pound or what?
Stefano: Sorry Sweetheart... Euro....
Susann: hm.... i will go Monday to talk with my bank... okay?
Stefano: Ok Sweetheart... I will be very happy if you try your best for me to get everything done and will pay you back with any interest you want as soon as am done with this deal ....... I will be earning big as soon as am done with everything ok... .... You sure they will get it for you on monday if you talk to your bank?
Susann: i hope so
Stefano: So you will need the information on monday right? .... Ok I will get you the information on monday ok or you need it today?
Susann: just as you like it ..... by the other way... if you give it to me now... may be I can transfer it Monday
Stefano: Ok... Let be give it to you now Sweetie....
Susann: ok
Stefano:
Surname: Mpere First Name: Isaac Barrister City: Perth Country: Australia
Susann: wait a moment please...will notice it ... thats all I need? .... what have I to write as intended purpose?
Stefano: They are not going to ask about that ok
Susann: o... my bank ask for this if i send money to someone. Do i not need account, IBAN , etc?
Stefano: You are not going to send it throught your bank..Thats going to take some days to do that
Thats why I told you about the Western Union Money Transfer Bank
Is very fast and reliable..As soon as you sent it my client is going to get it in some few mins time.....
Susann: O... so fast?
Stefano: Yes... Let me have your address to search a nearest western union bank near you ok
Susann: I'm living in the district of Hannover, but 7o km away from this city. Living in a very liitle town
Stefano: Oh Ok... Can you drive to the city? .... Let me have any area name thats in the city that you thinks you can go so that I will search or address in Hannover for you....
Susann: to Hannover? yes... with the train or by car ..... Hildesheim
Stefano: DEUTSCHE POSTBANK A.G. OSTERSTR 42 Hannover, 30159 .... DEUTSCHE POSTBANK A.G. HINDENBURGPLATZ 16 Hildesheim, 31134 +49-018-03030330 ..... This another Agent of Western Union Money Transfer ok .... Ok...Let me give u the link to see the nearest one nears you as it has a lot of different places ..... http://www.westernunion.de/WUCOMWEB/stat...me=agentLocator boah ist der schnell mit der Adresse...*staun..
Susann: okay... i made a copy of all
Stefano: Ok... Copy the link and paste it in a blank address bar and press enter ok
Susann: ok
Stefano: Good Sweet Wifey.... .... Ok Sweetheart and some even works in the weekend...Is very amazing right aber nicht bei uns in Germany
Susann: yes, but I'm thinking...i have to pay cash
Stefano: Here in my heart, that´s where you´ll be; you´ll be with me, here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart, long as you´re here in my heart..I Love You So Much.... .... Yes you have to pay cash or sometimes cheque or you can use your credit card
Susann: Darling... you are so lovely
Stefano: Mostly they accept cash or credit card but cash is well accepted... .... Thanks so much for your compliment Sweetheart ...... When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever ....... You will soon have me Ok Sweetheart... Just help me to get things done and will soon be with you forever ok Sweetheart..I love you more... ..... Up in the skies, I look very carefully to see your face. I wonder if you're there, I wonder if right now you're thinking of me. I just want to tell you that looking at the stars through the window makes me think of you. By looking at it I just want to be where you are, and hold you tight and never let go Liebesgeflüster um mich bei Laune zu halten????
Susann: Darling... you are melting my heart... if you are here... my heart is not beating, cos it was melting
Stefano: You are my shinning star. I know you will never fade. You will be my light to help me read my map of happiness und noch mehr Geflüster.........
Stefano: Try your best to help me out to get things done to come for you ok..I really want and need you..
I want to spen this Christmas with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you ..... And plan on our wedding...I love you more Angel.... klaro... ich tu immer my best....
Susann: yes my Love... we are singing chrismas songs , talking about the future , ... that will be a nice time
Stefano: Yes Angel... ich fühle förmlich die Begeisterung.... ... und noch mehr Geflüster...
Susann: what are you planing for the next days?
Stefano: I will be working and also will be looking forward to hear from you about the help because through that client in Australia I get to get things done fast to come for you ...... To have a better plans and live forever together....
Susann: *smile... yes... the next year will be a good year
Stefano: Yes... Is going to be a good year for us Sweetheart... ... What are you planning for the next days?
Susann: tomorrow i like to go a bit outdoor, Tim likes to come to lunch, and I have to write e letter (by hand) to my sister
Stefano: Oh Ok...Thats sounds cool Sweetheart... ... Will we be talking on here tomorrow?
Susann: shall we meet by the same time than today? I'm thinking... it is not sooo late in the evening for you ..... Or shall we meet one hour earlier? By Sunday it isn't a problem
Stefano: Ok..One hour earlier will be better so that we can chat for long right länger chatten wollte ich eigentlich nicht... nur früher
Susann: ok , Darling... you need your rest now, I'm thinking.
Stefano: Thank you so much... You are so sweet.. You also need your rest right .... I will talk to you tomorrow and will send you mail tomorrow..I love you so much Sweetheaer
Susann: for this I wish a sound sleep, have a nice dream about me ..... Not now Darling... it is 5:30 pm here *smile
Stefano: I will be dreaming about you Angel...I love you more... Stefano hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet lol... Very funny with the time difference...I'm going to sleep now..I'm feeling you right here close to me..I love you so much
Susann: I love you too and if I'm going to sleep i will be thinking about you and you are going with me in my dreams ..... okay my Love... have a good sleep and take care for yourself tomorrow Susann hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
Stefano: I believe you..Thats what I'm doing now.Thinking about you...Will cuddle you so much as soon as we get together ok .... Thank you..... Until Later....
17:34:24 Stefano: I love you

Schnuckel

#98 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2008 12:31

als Sonntagsgeschenk gab es eine Mail, sozusagen als Leckerlie zum Frühstück...

Datum: Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2008 09:39
Betreff: I Love You......

Dear Susann Bear...

Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you! What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. XOXOXOXOXO I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. Susann, sweet, Susann, Thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman!

Unconditionally Yours,

Your Hunny Stefano

Schnuckel

#99 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2008 13:49

Sonntag,... da treffen sich Liebende im Chat...

14.12.2008 14:47:14 Stefano: Hi Sweetheart
Susann: hello Darling
Stefano: How are you doing today and what have you been up too....
Susann:I am doing good .... how are you my love?
Stefano: Oh Ok..I thought something is wrong... warum das denn?? I miss you so much Sweetheart ..... I'm doing good just that am lonely thinking about you and want to get things done so that I will come for you to spend forever life together .... If the human body can live with food and water, then why does it feel like I can't live without you?
Did you get my mail.....?
Susann: you are my loveliest person in my life ..... yessss my Love ... you are so beautiful. Was reading it before I opened the messenger
Stefano: Well Sweetheart were you able to look up the link yesterday well right....
Susann: yes.. i was reading... there are 2 possibilities... the distance from here are the same... will look were i will go
Stefano: Ok..Just look the nearest one that you can go fast and get everything done so that I will be able to finish everything and come for you to spend forever life together
Susann: Darling you are so lovely
Stefano: I love you more than you do....
Susann: this can't be
Stefano: Really....Ok we are going to be in a competition to see who loves the other much.. .... I do love you more than you do...
Susann: it does not make a sense to argue with a man *Kuss
Stefano: Smiling....I'm yours and your husband to be so you can do anything with me ok
Susann: thnks a lot Love.. but to argue is never good ..... I like freedom .... how was your day my Love?
Stefano: Ok I agree with you Sweetheart...... Normal as usuall you are all that in my mind and also talk to my client in Australia that my wife will be taking care of the funds for him so he should expect it...
I really do a lot thinking about you so much
Susann: Darling, you are still in my minds, too. I can't wait to be in your arms and feel your kisses on my lips
Stefano: What did you do today Angel...
Susann: I slept till 9 o'clock, then i was cooking , cos Tim likes to come to lunch ...... is late for me, but it seemed.. i need to sleep a bit longer
Stefano: Wow...I wish am there to join enjoy the lunch and cant wait to taste your food... I will be cooking for you as soon as we get together ok Sweetheart... und dann??
Susann: please, tell me.. what is the best in China for you? What do you like most there?
Stefano: Well I like the system of living here as somethings here are little cheap comparing to europe.. Also the people some are friendly ...... But even though very little speaks and understand english... .... China as a great history..Like the great wall of China in Beijing...
wir unterhielten uns über China, the Great Wall, die Menschen, über die Sprache(-Schwierigkeiten)...
Susann: and if I remember right... you like to learn the language... how does it go? .... o.... but I'm thinking, you have not such a problem to learn other languages, I'm right? But chinese is very hard to learn I'm thinking
Stefano: Yes....I have never came across such a hard
Susann: hope you won't stay there till you are finished to learn
Stefano: Yes....I have never came across such a hard language like chinese in my life.. ... I'm not never and dont have that in your tought ok...I want you thats why I want you to help me fast to get my things done so that I will come for you ok
Susann: Then we have to go in Chinese Restaurant.. there you can talk chinese and I will listen... and in my heart I feel very proud about you you can talk with the people here
Stefano: Of course Sweetheart..I do have a lot of the words in my head and am doing little better in it..I will make you feel proud when ever we meet chinese in Germany or in any of their Chinese restuarant .... I know a lot of the bases of the language so I will speak with them to make you proud ok...
Susann: I'm proud i have found such a man like you
Stefano: My Love for you knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear. What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. You are a treasure I shall cherish, sealed with my love, covered with lace

....... wir unterhielten uns weiter über China....

..... es folgte anschließend eine Urlaubsplanung gen China und ?.... Liebesgeflüster...

Stefano: Sweetheart whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew to you ..... Yes... I can't wait to kiss your sweet lips and taste your good breath.....
Susann: my heart is melting again
Stefano: Wow... I wish am there kissing and holding you so tight and will do everything possible to take you straight to bed to make you feel good
Susann: what are you doing after chatting tonight?
Stefano: I will be going to sleep to dream about you and also waiting to hear from you before I get nothing doing unless am done with the client first before I will move to next step.... .... What are your plans for tomorrow
Susann: tomorrow ... you know I've to work again, and I will go to help you,
Stefano: Oh Ok....Thats cool dachte ich mir...
Susann: and I promised to look to a friend , she is not very well last time ..... she is very sick... she is cancer ... and last time she doesn't feel well
Stefano: Oh my God...Thats really bad...Thats so good of you going to see her to give her more lovely message and support to let her recovery fast righ .... I feel bad when ever I hear someone is not feeling well.... hat mein Schatzi nicht ein mitfühlendes Herz? .... I wish her speedily recovery...
Susann: thank you Love... will tell her
und er fragte noch ein wenig nach... wie lange noch, usw......
Stefano: I see.. thats really bad... When are you going to see her today or tomorrow?
Susann: tomorrow, after I was going to Western Union
Stefano: Ok Angel.. Send my warm greetings to her ok and tell her she will be fine ok..
..."...: I'm going to make you the happiest woman on this earth with my love..I promise you... .. You make me feel good and thinking about you always and everyday makes me feel relaxed and healthy...
Susann: thank you Darling, hope it will go on every time
Stefano: Yes forever....
Susann: yes... forever and ever
Stefano: Amen....
Susann: lol* gut reagiert! .... that was good, really...*lol
Stefano: I am never alone with you in my heart ...... Sweetheart whats your full name?
Susann: F***** Susann H***
Stefano: Susann H***? warum will er das so genau wissen??? Er bohrte ständig nach...
Susann: yes, only if I have to sign anything, then I use my full name ..... F*... Susann H***
Stefano: So which name do you normal use for something? .. You use your full name when filling any form or you just use Susann H***?

Stefano: Are you there..... The internet connetion went off but is working now....
Stefano: Loving you means everything to me, so whether you're miles apart from me, I just want you to know I really love ....... Sweetheart is 12am..I need to get some sleep as I'm feeling sleepy... .. My body wants you Sweetheart.... der Mann ist sexbesessen
Susann: okay Darling... ... thinkk about me and you will feel my body close to you
Stefano: What time will you be coming online tomorrow or what time am I going to hear from you as soon as you are done with the transaction so that I will get the information for my client
Susann: I cannot give a time, cos I don't know if I'm back from my friend ..... thinking.... the best will be to send a message to you, or mailing you
Stefano: Oh Ok.. Is it going to be late your time so that I will try to wake up late in the night my time to talk to you ..... Yes mailing me will be better and good right
Susann: okay, will mailing you, no problem
Stefano: With the information ok..Try to get every information from the W U because thats the information I will be giving to my client for him to go for it ok ...... I love you so much..
Susann: so foe then... I wish a sound sleep, have a nice dream, may an Angel watch over you
Stefano: Good night..Sweet dreams... My greetings to your friend...Wish her speedily recovery ok....
Susann: Good night my Love, you are still in my minds
17:04:22 Stefano: You are so sweet..I love you more...

Schnuckel

#100 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 17.12.2008 13:53

Stefano schreibt gerne....

Datum: 15. Dezember 2008 11:56
Betreff: I Love You.....

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that I will be right next to you, and that I will not have to dream of it again because I will be with you so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. Baby, I long to be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Love always,
Stefano

Schnuckel

Kelly Davids auf Weltreise
Dana steigt ins Scammergeschäft ein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz