Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Mein kleiner Italiener aus UK

#21 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 00:23

Mein Liebster versucht es morgens nochmals mit einer offline message. Als wen ich zu Hause wäre... tz,tz,tz..

08:28:14 Stefano: How are u doing
I miss you allot
Hello Honey
Good Morning

und Nachmittags noch einmal
15:09:56 Stefano: how are u doing ?

aber da arbeite ich doch noch, menno...

und da er eine treue Seele ist... abends gleich noch eine offline message

21:12:32 Stefano: hello sweetheart
21:23:16 Stefano: I love you and miss you
Hello sweetheart

Schnuckel

#22 von schmubo , 16.11.2008 00:26

Am Anfang habe ich mich gefragt, woher Du die Gewissheit nimmst, dass Dein kleiner Italiener aus UK ein Scammer ist - aus meinem Blickwinkel wies zunächst mal nichts darauf hin. Aber wenn sich jemand nicht so recht entscheiden kann, ob er verwitwert oder geschieden ist, kommt schon mal der erste Verdacht auf.

Coroner hat schon ein Szenario aufgestellt: Ricardo wird krank. Da Du Dich aber so nett mit dem Bengel unterhalten hast, ist auch ein anderer Fortgang denkbar: Stefano erleidet einen Unfall, wird krank oder (irrtümlich ) festgenommen und sein dann vaterloser Nachwuchs wendet sich in seiner Not & Verzweiflung an Dich. Ist nur so eine Idee.

Ich bin höllisch gespannt, wie es weitergeht!

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#23 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 00:29

... ach der Liebe ... eine Mail gab es auch noch...

Betreff: Stefano Loves You And Thinking About You

Hello Sweetheart.

Thanks for you mail . I am very happy to read it. I want to be with you sweetheart. I love you very much. You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe.

I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought you had forgotten me, you would call and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice on the line, was the sweetest sound I would ever find. Then one day you gave me a kiss on my neck, and told me that you loved me a lot. My heart was beating hard within my chest.

My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days, of memories of the past. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you, that you were the best. So I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my stuff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you will make me your wife. I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real.

I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.I love you With all my heart I am forever yours. I love you too much Sweetheart. Your son Ricardo say's Hello to you and He has mis you too much. I want to be in your arms

Stefano Loves you Susann.

Stefano

Schnuckel

#24 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 00:35

Da mein Liebster sich so viel Mühe gegeben hatte, wollte ich ihm auch mal was nettes sagen...

Betreff: Fwd: My Love

Dear Stefano!

Because I like you lunatically gladly, I decided to seize my love to you into words. One day without you is for me like a sky without stars. I enjoy about you, like that as you am. Often I long for you and wish myself completely firmly, you were here and I could feel your proximity. I dream sometimes to be with you on a lonely island arm in arm because of the beach to see going down the sun and to feel your heart impact. I would like to love you, without restricting you and you esteem, without evaluating you. All I - so well it went - seized my feelings and all my love for you into words and packed with this letter tenderly for you.

In love,

Your Susann

leider auch geliehen , aber ich wollte ihm unbedingt noch vor dem Chatten etwas senden.

Schnuckel

#25 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 02:16

Um den Kontakt nicht zu verlieren, mußte unbedingt mal wieder ein Chat-Gespräch stattfinden. Zuerst sah es allerdings so aus als hätte ich kein Glück. Deshalb wollte ich ihm eine offline message senden...

21:30:08 Susann: Darling, sorry for not being online
I have missed you too, cause i love you so much
if it isn't possible to meet you today, i promise, I am online tomorrow, Friday.
Had problems with my car , so it needed time to repair it. For this i needed help from a friend, but now all is okay
Hope you and Ricardo are okay
I love you so much
hope to see you latest Friday evening
you are the best i know in my life

doch da kommt er online...
21:42:00 Stefano: Hello sweetheart
Susann: hi Stefano, nice to see you...how are you doing?
Stefano: I am doing fine and you ?
Susann: the same and now i feel really good...you are there
Stefano: Yes Sweetheart ...How was your day ?
Susann: and Ricardo... he is okay, too? ...the day was okay ...how was your day,Darling?
Stefano: I have really miss you sweetheart .... My day is fine sweetheart
Susann: was missing you too, sorry for that i wasn't online
Stefano: I was worried sweetheart
Susann: o Darling, don't be worried about me, but thank you for this
Stefano: I am soo worried about you
Susann: Dear, it isn't easy to have someone so far away... to live here
sometimes I can't be online, cause I'M working very hard....I like to buy the pharmacy in two years... and for this i have to work hard
Stefano: Okay sweetheart
Susann: please tell me, what are you doing with cars.. you sell them?
Stefano: Yeah sweetheart. I always sell them
Susann: what kind of cars? ....or manufacture they are?
Stefano: I sell Corolla, Jetta, Camry, Highlander, Ford ..... You are the world to me sweetheart
Stefano hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet ... Stefano hat das Animoticon "Herz" gesendet
Susann hat das Animoticon "Herz" gesendet .... Susann hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
und es folgten wieder unzählige Liebesschwüre und Küsse
Susann: Darling, do you like to come to Chrismas?
Stefano: Yes sweetheart . You are my everything .....I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much.
Susann: Darling... your words are wonderful... can you translate if i send German words?
Stefano: I love you and you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you..............Yeah I can translate it sweetheart
Susann: thats good... cause sometimes i can't find the words so fast
Stefano: okay ....Ich liebe dich und du bist meine Welt. Sie sind die meisten süßeste, die meisten wertvollen Frau in meinem Leben. Mein ganzes Leben lang Ich betete für jemanden wie Sie und ich danke Gott, dass ich endlich gefunden Sie
Susann: its so hard to be away from you, I miss you every single second in my life
Stefano: Ich liebe dich ...... Sie sind alle mein Herzschlag und meine ich jeden Atemzug
Susann: wow, your translation is very good :)
I am here for you Darling, loving you unconditional, I love you
und es folgten noch mehr Liebeserklärungen...
Stefano: I want to tell u that I will meet you before christmas. Because I can never love anyone
Susann: that would be nice... do you know when...?
Stefano: I will tell you fast because I need you beside me sweetheart ....Your son is here with me
Susann: o, hello Ricardo...
Stefano: do u want to talk to him ? talk to him now
Susann: okay
Susann: hi Darling ...how are you?
Ricardo: I am fine mom
Susann: nice to hear
Ricardo: I have miss you mom
Susann: sorry darling... but i miss you too (and your father ) ....I told him , i have to work and i can't be online every day
Ricardo: my father has been thinking about you mom. he was soo worried
Susann: the problem is the distance, but we have to be patient
Ricardo: okay mom ...my father told me that we will meet you before christmas
Susann:yes, and I am very happy about this
Ricardo: i want you to beside me mom .... Yes I want you to be my mother forever
Susann: *Smile thank you.. and I am happy to get a son ....do you know... I have a son too?
Ricardo: no mom ...How old is he ?
Susann: he is adult Darling, living for his own ...but by chrismas.. he will come,then we are a family... thats great
Ricardo: Yes I am happy to get a brother
Susann: ok , what have you done today?
Stefano: I read and do my homework mom
Susann: homework by school?
Ricardo: yes
Susann: do you like to go to school?
Ricardo: yes mom .... I want to go to school and be like my father na hoffentlich nicht... ein Scammer reicht in der Familie
Susann: o , now I'm wondering.... you like his occupation?
Ricardo: Yes I like but he travel allot
Susann: you are going with him...mean, you are traveling with him? ...what is your teacher saying about this, cause I'm thinking, sometimes you have to go to school, but you are away with your father
Ricardo: ohhh nothing
Susann: nothing? Is it easy for you to go on with school after you are back? ... what is your favourite subject at school?
Ricardo: yes mom .... English ...Maths
Susann: thats good ... you need it later if you like your fathers work
Susann: how much friends do you have?
Ricardo: I have many friends mom. but they are not close to me
Susann: why not? don't you like friends they are closed to you?.... not all of them must be closed , but one or two
Ricardo: mom i have friends. ....
Susann: yes Darling, thats okay...
Ricardo: mom I want to go now. I hope you will come online tomorrow ? ...
Susann: yes Daer, hope so too. Sleep well darling, have a nice dream ..... take care to you
Ricardo: okay mom see you tomorrow okay . .... talk to my father now
Susann: ok.... bye for now my love
Ricardo: ok mom .... okay talke to my father now . mom
Susann: yes darling
Stefano: Hello sweetheart
Susann: Hi Dear ... Ricardo like to sleep now?
Stefano: yeah sweetheart. because he will be going to school tomorrow ....how was your chatting with him ?
Susann: very nice... thank you
Stefano: did you understand his english ?
Susann: yes ... sure, why do you ask? The question is... does he understand mine?
Stefano: I must to take him the fast to that I will get to work ... You're the one I love, the one I want to touch. I give you my heart, and I need you so much ...I miss you more than you miss me ...I love you too much Susann
Susann: okay, i think , we should close now, also in German is late and time for sleeping
Stefano: Okay sweetheart. I am having some meeting tomorrow . Can u meet me online tomorrow at the same time ?
Susann: yes , thats no problem,
Stefano: Promise me and come okay....I will be here tomorrow so come and meet me online okay ...I don't want you to disapoint me susann okay
Susann: I promise. I will be there .... the same time then this evening ...Darling , i will be waiting for you
Stefano: Okay because I want to see you online tomorrow because you are the one and only
Susann: Darling... I love you and want to be close to you
Stefano: Give me your mail. that you always use. I want to send you a mail tomorrow morning before I go to work okay
Susann: you can mail by yahoo , or by **********,
Stefano: what is your yahoo mail ....I want a mail that only you use okay. because I need you....was soll das denn nun???
Susann: ********** is my private one.. only for my family ...i am using both , cause i am living alone
Stefano: Okay . sweetheart. I will send you a mail in the morning so check it before you go to work okay
Susann: okay , will check it
Stefano: When I write you a mail u don't reply me why ?
Susann: no , not yestreday.. 2 days ago ...darling, i wasn't online yesterday
Stefano: When I don't see you online. It is like 100 years not seeing you
Susann: *smile.. Darling , sometimes it isn't possible to be online, cause i have some friends to meet....and I have to work.... I try to be online very often , but sometimes it doesn't go
Stefano: So me and your friends who is important to you sweetheart ?
Susann: Darling.... you are the one i love... but my friends are important too, cause they are there for me if i need help.....I'm living alone, sometimes i need help from a friend
Stefano: Ohhh okay no problem sweetheart ....You are very important to me
Susann: Darling, you are important and I love you, but you are far
Stefano: I will be close to you soon okay sweetheart
Susann: okay Darling, but everybody needs a friend too
Stefano: okay sweetheart. I love you allot ..... okay sweetheart . I love you soo much . I will never stop loving you
Susann: the same here.... Darling, you are the one I love and you are the one I will never let go .....but now... I will say good bye...
Stefano: I STEFANO LOVES SUSANN ...bye bye sweetheart ....
23:36:09 Susann: bye...

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.11.2008 02:20 | Top

#26 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 15:30

im Laufe des Tages erreichte mich wieder eine Mail von Stefano. Ich erspare sie euch Lesern , da es der gleiche Text wie am 1. November ist.

Schnuckel

#27 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 17:17

abends gab es wieder eine Unterhaltung. Es gab zwischenzeitlich Probleme im Messi, die wieder behoben werden konnten. Ob die Probleme nur erfunden wurden von Stefano konnte ich nicht so recht ermitteln...

21:31:04 Stefano: Hello
Susann: Hello Darling ...how are you doing today?
Stefano: I am doing fine Honey. How are you ?
und so weiter... und so weiter. Die üblichen Begrüßungsfloskeln eben....
Stefano: Ricardo and Me has miss you ... Okay sweetheart. We can talk okay... I miss you more than you miss me. I love you allot. Did you get my mail ? und noch ein paar mehr...
Susann: yes Darling, i miss you too... did you get my mail?
Stefano: No Honey
Susann: o, thats bad
Stefano:
Susann:what shall we do now? crying???
Stefano: Yes crying because both of us did not get the mail. I feel sad. i want you to be with my okay ...I love you sweetheart. I want to kiss you ...... I want you to do me a favor can you ?
Susann: will try it... what can i do for you?
Stefano: I want you to do something for me can you ? oha... was kommt nun ???
Susann: I don't know... what do you want?
Stefano: I want you to send yourself to me can you ? ... I LOVE YOU
Susann: you mean... i shall come to UK?
Stefano: I mean post yourself and send to me sweetheart
Susann: okay, will do it after chatting immer diese Eile bei den Brüdern...
Stefano: Okay I will be waiting sweetheart. I love you too much ... Your son say's Hi to you ...Stefano hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
Susann: hi Ricardo , how are you?
Stefano: He is fine here Honey ...He is smilling here
Susann: sorry, have a problem to send the messege
Susann: Darling?...sorry, had problems to send off this message es beeindruckte ihn nicht dass ich mein Bild nicht abschicken konnte , er schickte Küsse und Herzen
Susann: o now it does go
Stefano: I can see your message why
Susann: sorry Darling... will go offline and then online again, brb...
Stefano: Ohhh okay ...I am waiting for you oky ... I love you always
ich ließ ihn erst mal 'ne knappe viertel Stunde schmoren...
Stefano: Susann what is happing to your connection ? .... I am here waiting for you sweetheart ... I want to restart my Laptop okay .....I want to talk to you sweetheart .... Wait for me okay ... You mean to me allot .... I love you always .... ({)(L)(L)(K)(F) I want you to remember that I love you always ...
22:09 Susann: sorry, my computer was freezing, I had to re-start ...Darling... were are you ...
Stefano rächte sich indem er sich abmeldete und für den Re-start seines Laps über eine Stunde brauchte

23:06 Stefano: Hello Susann....Are you there ? ...Stefano hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
Susann: hello darling, sorry, my computer was frozen
Stefano: Ohhh okay ....Are you okay now ? ich???.... immer...
Susann: I hope so , but my computer makes me problems tonight, don't know why
Stefano: Ohhh Sweetheart. I have miss talking to you
Susann: sorry Darling, i had to re start and this program needs long for this ...and then you are away ..... why are you gone, cause after them i was back... you were gone
Stefano: I have miss talking to you sweetheart es folgten etliche Animoticon von Küssen und Herzen
Your son is here
Susann: hi Ricardo... so late here?
Stefano: Yes sweetheart ....will u like to talk to him ? nicht wirklich...
Susann: yes , for some minutes, cause i am very tired
Stefano: Okay Because I will not be working tomorrow so I would like you to talk with your son now if you like sweetheart ......
Susann: okay , will talk with him .... hi Rico , how are you Darling?
Ricardo: I am fine mom and you
Susann: all is okay with me, my Love.... how was your day?
Ricardo: my day was fine and nice. what about you mom ....... Mom I want to meet you before christmas okay.
Susann: yes my love, hope we meet soon
Ricardo: So what do u think mom
Susann: when is it possible for your father, cause i need free days if you are here
Ricardo: Okay mom. I have tell my father so that we can meet soon
Susann: and he knows a time? .... can't wait to see you
Ricardo: he say's he is planing for that mom
Susann: that's nice to hear, hope you will come soon
Ricardo: Yes mom. I want to see you and share everything with you mom .... but i think i will be happy too to celebrate chrismas with you there mom
Susann: Darling , it will be a very nice time for all of us .... my heart is so happy by this thoughts
Ricardo: yes mom .... i like to be there with you mom
Susann: the same here Darling , we will be the best family of the world ... do you have a special wish for chrismas Darlingß
Ricardo: yes mom ... i wish i will have you as my mom forever in my life .... dad is here with me now
Susann: okay , Darling ... here in Germany it is very late, please, I like to talk with your dad for a moment
Ricardo: Okay talk to my dad now mom. goodbye mom
Susann: good bye Darling , take care
Stefano: Hello sweetheart ....I am here with you now .... I miss you sweetheart
Susann: Hi Darling ..... Darling , please, i can't concentrate, am so tired
Stefano: Ohhh I want to share all the night with you here. I can't wait to meet you
Susann: yes, then we can share the time and we are closed
Stefano: yes.... what are your plans for now sweetheart
Susann: for now? what do y mean with noe?..... darling, i have only one wish.. to sleep and to dream about you and to feel close to you
Stefano: wow I want to do the same thing with you sweetheart. I love you ... I really want you to show me how you love me und Herzchen und Küßchen... ...I love Susann und noch mehr Herzchen und Küßchen ... All my heart and kisses are for you sweetheart
Susann: *smile... i will hope so ..... please darling, will you send your pic also to my adress? I would be happy about this
Stefano: I want you to send me yours too .... Can u send it here as file for me okay. I am waiting sweetheart ....I want to see it now sweetheart ... try your best sweetheart
ich hatte Probleme mein Bild abzuschicken, jedenfalls über den Messi. Deshalb sendete ich es schließlich über meine sehr private Scammer-Googlemail-Adresse
Susann: i sent off by e'mail , don't know how long it needs...what about your pic?
Stefano: oh.... give me your mail I will send it now...
Susann: you know it , you can send it to susanns.xxxxx@xxxx.de or ********@googlemail.com, both are mine so langsam frage ich mich warum er mich immer wider nach meiner Adresse fragt... hat doch schon etliche Mails gesendet.... ...... und es folgten wieder zig Liebesbeteuerungen , Herzen und Küsse
Stefano: have you get my picture ? .....Did you see my photos and did you like it ? ....I will be missing you sweetheart. I can't wait to meet you
Susann: i told you by the first chat... you are a good looking man
Stefano: You are mine every action I take sweetheart ....I can't live without you .... Your son is crying because of you
Susann: o, why he is crying?
Stefano: Because he was to see you close to me ...He is very worried ...and sad ach du je, auch noch ein eifersüchtiges Kind
Susann: hmmm, what can i do against his sadness? Tell him , i love him and I will hope, we meet very soon
Ricardo: My son needs you too much. Because it has been along time alone ....He is really lonely
Susann: yes, you are right, we should meet soon
Stefano: okay my love ....i hope that very soon we shall meet
Susann: I hope the same ...but now my Love. i have to close
Stefano: okay but do meet me at the same time tomorrow
Susann: please half an hour later, cause i meet my son , we like to go into a restaurant
Stefano: okay ....until then have a nice day and sound sleep
Susann: the same to you , sleep well with a nice dream
Stefano: thank you .... und wieder viele , viele Küßchen... Herzchen...
Stefano: I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ......BYE
01:49:53 Susann:

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.11.2008 18:38 | Top

#28 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 17:44

Damit auch jeder sehen kann wie mein kleiner Italiener aussieht, hier die beiden Bilder die er mir gepostet hat

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Stefano 1.jpg   Stefano.jpg  

Schnuckel

#29 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 17:49

statt Mail mal ein Liebesgedicht...

Datum: Sonntag, 9. November 2008 02:09
Betreff: Poem For You Darling.....

We belong together,
You make my world complete,
We belong together,
No other can compete.

We belong together,
I need you for eternity,
We belong together,
So please never leave.

We belong together,
You had me from the start,
We belong together,
You've completely stole my heart.

we belong together,
Its the way it was meant to be,
We belong together,
Just you and me

Love Stefano

Schnuckel

#30 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 18:02

hmmmm....Schnuckel, so langsam glaube ich, das ist wirklich ein liebestoller Italiener.

So ein Chat, ohne den entsprechenden Hormonspiegel dazu zu haben, wäre für mich, der Aussie würde sagen: "a pain in the arse"

Bin echt gespannt wie ein Flitzebogen wie das weitergeht. Ich bewundere deine Geduld

Coroner

#31 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 19:03

Wir unterhalten uns gerne....

21:02:52 Susann: Good Evening Stefano my Love
Stefano: Good Evening my darling love ... I miss you so much Angel...
Susann: *smile... but I miss you too
Stefano: How are you doing and did you get my mail today?
Susann: yes Darling, you are wonderful
Stefano: Thanks so much for your compliment darling.. You are all that I want in this world and I wish am there with you making love to you
Susann: oh, what do you wish .... ...but it would be nice to be close to you now, to be in your arms, to feel your lips on mine
Stefano: Me too.. to feel your sexy body touch and kiss your sweet lips sweetie .....I am feeling you right now inside me and I want to feel you Angel... I want to make a hot passionate love with you
Susann: you need a shower Darling..........
Stefano: Yes I want to shower with you Sweetie
Susann: may be I will disturb you by taking the shower
Stefano: Smiling
Susann: o , you are faster
Stefano: Thank you Sweetie...
Susann: how was your day my Love?
Stefano: I wish am there kissing the whole part of your body,neck and sweet lips.. Well my day was wonderful as I know where I will be going for my business trip so that I can get everything done and come for you to spend the Christmas together in Germany
Susann: where does your businesstrip go? so langsam kommen wir in der Story voran...

Stefano: China o... mal was Anderes.... ...We will be communicating whiles I go there ok..I can't live without you Angel...
Susann: soooo far away?
Stefano: Yes I really feel bad about that but I have to go get everything done there and come back home for you to spend forever life ok.. I promise you darling.. I want and need you forever
Susann: when does the trip start? .... cant wait to be with you
Stefano: On tuesday.. I will be flying out on tuesday to China,Shanghai.... I can't wait to be with you too sweetie..
How was your day to my lovely darling
Susann: now I feel realy sad .. my day was okay... was working a lot by my computer
Stefano: I am very very sorry darling..Why do you really feel sad because I am traveling? .... Whats wrong with your computer as you were working a lot on it? .... We will still talk on the phone and on here everyday whiles I am in China ok..I promise
Susann: my Computer is okay... you know, I like to buy the phamacy... for this I have to learn a lot and I have do write a lot for this ..... and I'm sad, cause UK is far... but China is on the other side of the world for me ehrlich gesagt... ich bin dabei unsere Chats zu komprimieren
Stefano: You mean you want to buy the pharmacy shop? .... Oh thats nice.. My love I know that but it will soon be over so that I will come for you to start a new life so that we will have a better and wonderful future together ok
I can't wait to be with you sweetie..
Susann: yes , in the end of 2009 the owner will close it, and I'M thinking about to buy it
and Rico, he is traveling with you?
Stefano: Oh thats a nice idea my love.. I wish am there to buy that for you Darling... vielleicht werde ich auf dein Angebot zurück kommen ....Yea Ricco is traveling with me and I want him to have a traveling experience Darling.. ... I told him a lot about you and Ricco is so happy and can't wait to meet you
Ricco loves you... I like the business side of you and I think you can give me more ideas in my cars as you are really good with good investment..I love that..and keep it up ok
Susann: but for now I'm learning all about the shop ....Darling , you arr my life
Stefano: Thats good and I wish am there to help you learn it very easy and will teach you more as am very fast in learning...Smiling
Susann: yeah ... very easy ...I need a certificate for this and its a lot to learn
Stefano: Oh I see.. It will work out ok darling..I believe and trust you so much
Susann: *smile... if I need the shop... I have to learn... but after them its my own
Stefano: You are right Darling and I agree with you... How big is the shop and will you be employing people to work for you as soon as you get to be the owner
Susann: its a big shop and a history one... with an old tradition... and i have to employing people, cause I can not do it alone
Stefano: Smiling.. Ok I understand and I can't wait to be with you so that we will be working together in the shop right...lol ..... I can't wait to be with you holding you so tight Darling .... I want you in this world
Susann: lol ,,, you sell your cars in the shop and I the drugs? pharmacy for the car *lol
Stefano: lol .... You have put a big smile on my face... Thank you sweetie.. I love you so much darling and I will never get tired of doing that ..... Sometimes we will swtich it whiles you being at the shop selling my cars and me at the pharmacy selling the drungs.....lol...
Susann: what do you like to sell.... Viagara?
Stefano: You are so special to me Darling... I miss you so much... Did you miss me?
Susann: No I miss you always, every second
Stefano: I miss you every seconds of the day Darling. I will never stop loving you and I hope you will wait for me so that we will have a happy and lovely future together .... I want and need you more than anything in this world...
Susann: I'm waiting for you... the door is open , come in please
Stefano: I am already in just that I am looking forward to come meet you to make you feel like a woman ... Your smiles always melts my heart and it turns me on darling
Susann: my heart is melting by your words... like sweets in the sun
Stefano: Thanks so much for your compliment .... I am all yours darling..... Ok come and take it darling..Is all yours..I wish am there kissing your sweet lips and looking straight into your eyes telling you how much u really mean to me
Susann: what is the colour of your eyes?
Stefano: Hazel darling trägt er etwa Kontaktlinsen?? Das letzte Mal waren sie doch blau...
Susann: o , I like brown eyes.. and hazel is like gold
Stefano: Yes .... What about yours darling..
Susann: I've blue eyes immer noch... ohne Kontaktlinsen
Stefano: Wow.. I love blue eyes and can't wait to look into that whiles making love to you
Susann: if I look into you eyes..... I'm melting
Stefano: Me too.. I am melting and also feeling that I am making love to you right now ... I have your picture as my wallpaper on my laptop
Susann: and yours is near my bed on the night cabint
Stefano: I will put it on here as I am having difficulties with my laptop today and I think I have to change...
Me too.. I have your picture in my wallet and paste in my room .... Thanks so much for your love Darling
Susann: welcome... I'm so happy to find you, God has send you into my life
Stefano: God knows why HE connected us together and HE has something special and wonderful for us
Susann: yes , you are right and I know, there will come a very goog time to us ......*good
what is Ricardo thinking... he is loosing his friends in London, it is not easy for a child to start in a new country
Stefano: Yes you are right but he will get use to the new country ok and he will loves to be with you in Germany as he is so happy for us and can't wait to be your son .... This is just the begining and I am going to give you the love that you have never had before sweetie..
Susann: you make me crying about the love I'm feeling
Stefano: This is just the begining and I am going to give you the love that you have never had before sweetie.. You are the Angel from Heaven,, Sent from Heaven...
Susann: by such a lot of love we are a very good family
Stefano: Yes........ Your name will be Sussan Stefano... hör ich (schon wieder) Hochzeitsglocken? Yes and we will have a good and wonderful family together
Susann: tell me please... do you sell or buy cars in China?
Stefano: Ok sweetie.. I meet my clients there to negotiate on new cars and I use to buy my cars from Japan,South Korea and I do sell some in China ..... Is very hard to buy car in China to get it out of that country unless you buy it in the country and sell it in the country .... I see... I am going there to meet clients and also have a business deal there by buying and selling too
Susann: it seems to be complicated ..... but come back not with a Geisha, please , ...
Stefano: What do you mean with that Angel?
Susann: I mean, the women there are very good looking... don't loose your heart there ;)
Stefano: Oh Ok Darling..No one in this world is more beautiful than the beauty I see in you ok ..... All my heart is meant for you and no one can steal it unless u want it to be steal away from you ok ...... My love I am all yours and I am made for you ok...
Susann: Darling... your heart is in my heart... closed with a key... and the key is going lost... so you can never come out, unless you break it
Stefano: It just closed over here but you were saying that unless I break it and I said I will never break your heart or let you down in life
Susann: thats good to know ....a broken heart hurts more then pain
Stefano: Yes and you will never get a broke heart from me ok... What just happen to your computer...
It shows that you are offline right
Susann: if I am chatting with you I set the messenger to offline... so nobody can disturb us
Stefano: Good.. You are so special darling..You are the only one I have in this world and I will never love to lose you as I love you so much more than life itself ...... What are your plans for tomorrow? I was looking forward to see a lovely mail from you today
Susann: tomorrow... I have to work and then I will think about some lovely words to you and will send it to you. In the evening I have to cook a bit and after then I hope I can see you online
Stefano: Yes you can see me online.. Me too I will be preparing for my trip and will be thinking a lot about you too
I will prepare a nice and lovely mail for you when ever am done with my preparation ok
Susann: you are so good to me... thanks a lot you spend so much love to me
I am thinking... we should find an end for tonight
Stefano: Yes honey..I will let you go get some sleep so that you will dream about us ok.. I will be doing the same too Darling
Susann: okay... a sweet dream with you
Stefano: Same to you..Thank you Darling...Bye.... Sleep well and have a sound sleep...I will be with you in your dreams and will be close to you in bed ok
23:17:15 Susann: yes Dear. i will feel as you are near by me ... bye for now ... take care
Stefano:

Schnuckel

#32 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 19:09

Schatzi hat geschrieben...

Datum: Montag, 10. November 2008 13:36
Betreff: I Miss You........

My Sweet Darling....

How can you measure something that takes your breath away but opens your heart to so many things? How can you tell someone how much you truly love them when there aren't even words that can come close to the depth of your feelings? "I love you" doesn't even touch the depth of my feelings for you. My feelings for you are indescribable and immeasurable. Just looking into your eyes sends me through a whirlwind of emotions that makes me want to smile, cry, and thank God all at the same time.

I give you all of my love and so much more that can't be measured with words! I give you my gratitude for showing me the way through life with a heart full of love. I give you my all and so many things that words can not say! I give you me and my eternity!

Love always
Stefano

Schnuckel

#33 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 19:13

mein Liebling erhält auch eine Mail von mir...

Datum: Montag, 10. November 2008 18:39
Betreff: My Love

My Love Stefano,

how are you doing my Love? Was reading your mail as well and your words make me smiling. I am missing you so much......
I want you to know how much I sincerely love the times we've spent talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I want you and need only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

I'm your's

Susann

Schnuckel

#34 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 21:42

Chat 1 Tag bevor mein Stefano abreisen muss

21:03:12 Susann: Good Evening my Love , are you there?
Stefano: Yes I am here Darling... Good Evening...I miss you..How are you doing and how was your day at work
Susann: I'm doing fine... at work we have a lot to do , but thats normal in autumn in Germany
hoe are you? and how was your day
Stefano: Nice hearing that and I hope you had a productive day right
Susann: yes, very productive
Stefano: I am doing fine that you are online with me..I miss you so much .... Thank God for that...
Susann: I'm missing you too ... try to send mail to you, did you get it?
Stefano: I have not yet open my mail but I will do check it and see if I did get it..Let me check my love...\
21:07:42 Susann: ok
21:36:39 Susann: are you there or not?
Stefano: What happen
Susann: you didn't write, so I thought you are offline
Stefano: I did write so many messages ja... fragt sich nur an wen????
Susann: mean , here , by messenger .... did you got my mail or not?
Stefano: I got it and I told you about that..Thanks so much my Angel..You are so sweet will der mich verklappsen?
Susann: sorry , but your answer didn't arrive here in this messenger
Stefano: Oh Ok..Is ok now nein... ist es nicht, motz... I miss you so much .... Did you miss me? nicht wirklich... It seems you are busy or doing something else right
Susann: I am not busy , was thinking about an english word
Stefano: lol ..... What word is that darling... was ist daran witzig???
Susann: yes I miss you I told you before
Stefano: Yes and did you miss me as we got disconnected in few mins time
Susann: yes
Stefano: Oh nice.... der will mich heute wohl ärgern???!!!!
Susann: the word was... irritable... in German gereitzt .... I#m still missing you
Stefano: I am also missing you so much as you are all that in my thought today whiles I was having my errands and preparing for my trip tomorrow ....Oh I see... I am getting my German words down..lol..
Susann: *smile
Stefano: Smiling.... Tell me what you did today at worl ..*work .... You seems so tired and can't type right... also irgendwie spinnt der heute aber.....
Susann: Darling , I feel sad, cause you like to go so far .... When do you start tomorrow?
Stefano: In the morning... As is very far trip but still I will be with you so no worries ok Darling..You are all that I want in this world and nothing can seperate us ok
Susann: okay
Stefano: Thanks for your understanding my sweet darling..
Susann: and next 3 days I'm to do advanced training, then I'm not at home brauch dringend mehr Zeit... sonst bekomm ich die Story nie ins Forum
Stefano: Oh Ok..So will we be missing each other on here as I arrived in China I will get my wireless on so that I will be able to talk to you
Susann: hm... I don't know when I'm ready in the eveing with training .... we get the plan tomorrow
Stefano: Oh Ok.. So it means I will be missing you? I can't stand that ..... Ok and how long will you finish with that
Susann: I'm back Thursday, late evening
Stefano: Ok I can still be on waiting for you ok
Susann: you can stand it, cause I have to do it too
Stefano: Ok..I can stand it my darling..I will be leaving my messenger as soon as I get to China ok so that we won't miss each other because of the time difference
Susann: do you know the time difference?
Stefano: Actually know but will let you know as soon as I get there and figured it out .... ok
Susann: ok ...... do you know how long you have to stay there?
Stefano: Just a few weeks but will be back before Christmas to be with you so that we will be prepare for that and celebrate it together
Susann: so long? That will be hard time for us
Stefano: You are right but it will be less than 2 weeks and will depend on how things will move fast Darling so I will be with you in 2 weeks time or less ok..I flying straight to you ok
Susann: that would be nice, can't wait to see you
Stefano: Me too..I can't wait to see and meet you to hold you so tight in my arms to spend forever life with you
Susann: Ricardo will be happy about this trip, I'm thinking, it must be nice for him
you are my love, my breath my everything
Stefano: Yes and he told me today I can't wait to meet mom Susann and I told him you love and always talk about him so much
Susann: yes, I will be happy to meet him too
Stefano: Good..We both looking forward to that Angel....
Susann: thats right ...... your partner in China... do they speak english?
Stefano: Yes ..... But not that good english so I will try to learn a little bit of chinese characters and also their language to speak with u ok ....Smiling....
Susann: you like to speak chinese ??? .... it seemed... you have no problems to learn other languages
Stefano: lol ..... Is very hard to learn that language but am good at learning so I will be learning German from you
Susann: now you can beginn to learn: 我爱你非常親愛的 ... lol
Stefano: yes .....lol
Susann: 나는 당신을 순전히 필요로 한다 this you also can translate, but it isn't chinese wish you much fun Darling er sagte auch was von Korea, da kann er auch gleich noch koreanisch lernen
Stefano: And I will let you know more ok... lol .... Whats that means darling ..... I have learned some of the chinese piyin writing ....If someone says.. ... Wo ai ni... It means I love yo hast wohl ne kleine Chinesin als Freundin, was?
Susann: okay , then look how to write ......我爱你非常親愛的 this means... I love you very Dear
22:24:03 Stefano: Good.. You are so great darling... ....Funkstille...
22:38:40 Susann: Darling... are you there or not?
Stefano: Yes I am here ..... You are having problems with your messenger right du vielleicht... ich nicht..., er war aber online
Susann: I ask a question , but you didn't answer ..... may be .. the connection is bad, cause it is very stormy here stimmte zwar nicht, aber das Wetter ist zur Not an allem schuld
Stefano: I did answer Darling... Oh I see.. It maybe from the storm over there sweetie lange mach ich das nicht mehr mit, vera**** kann ich mich selber
Susann: okay... for this I'm thinking, we should close tonight
Stefano: I was saying will you teach me dutch? mag ja sein... aber nicht zu mir... ... lol .... Ok darling..I will let you go now so we will talk more as soon as I get to China ok..I will be missing you and looking forward to your mail
Susann: and I'm thinking , you need your rest , cause tomorrow it will be a hard day for you
I can also teach you dutch if you like it
Stefano: Yes I like cos I want to be speaking with my future wife in the dutch .... I can't wait to learn that my love.. I wish am there in this stormy holding you so tight and telling you sweet things ....
Susann: but why dutch?
Stefano: Because you speak it and I want to speak that with you...
Germany speak dutch right? als Italiener oder Engländer solltest du wissen dass Deutsche nicht holländisch sprechen.... Döspaddel.... What language?
Stefano: my mother tongue is like dutch and english together, but I speak mostly german, cause other people can't understand this language.. only my family can understand ... have you ever been in Africa?
Stefano: No .... Why did you ask Darling? ....Ok then I would love to learn both dutch and German
Susann: cause there are living BUREN, they are talking a special dutch da kannste schon mal anfangen zu üben...
Stefano: Oh I see..Which part of Africa.... Südafrika..Transvaal... sollte dir bekannt sein I can't wait to learn that and I am really learning a lot from you ... As you are really good

Susann: step by step Darling
Stefano: Yes... You are right Darling.. Thanks for that... I love you Darling.. I wish am there to be your blanket and also cuddle you up
Susann: Darling... we will close now
Stefano: OK .... I will let you go..I am feeling sleepy...Good night ..... I love you so much too... Good night and Sweet dreams....
Susann: give my regards to Ricardo and tell him , : I love him like my own son
Stefano: Ok I will do my sweet darling... I trust and believe you so much about that...
Susann: good night Darlind...and tomorrow a good flight to China
Stefano: He will even soon celebrate his birthday da geh ich erst mal nicht drauf ein ... da habe ich noch irgendwas im Hinterstübchen mit William Take good care of yourself for me...Thanks so much for your care
Susann: Darling ... I love you... take care, cause I like you here in my arms
Stefano: I love you too darling... I wish am there in your arms
22:57:21 Susann: Good night Darling

irgendwie war es ein komischer Chat heute. Stefano war nicht gut drauf... Er schrieb allerdings auch mit jemand anderem, wahrscheinlich ein weiteres Opfer vom Wochenende.... seufz

Schnuckel

#35 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 21:56

Nun ist mein Italo-Mann in China, sooo weit weg... , es gab aber eine Mail

Datum: Mittwoch, 12. November 2008 23:17
Betreff: I Miss You...

We were created for each other. You and I have been together since the beginning of time … souls entwined, loving among the stars. And I will love you until the stars no longer shine. You are my reason for living, and I exist only for you. My every heartbeat returns the breath of your name.
You have given me a new version of myself. You have healed a scarred heart and brought into your light a love that I never knew resided within me. My eyes, that have only known tears of pain, now know tears of happiness. I will feel no rain because you are my shelter and I will feel no cold, for you are my warmth. In you, I know I am home.Some people wait their whole lives never finding the one they love …
I am blessed because I have found that one in you. All that I have ever wanted is encapsulated in everything that you are.
Words can not express how much you mean to me. I am so happy that we're together. You are such an amazing Angel.I would do anything for you. Even though I'm not there with you I'm always thinking about you. You make me smile, you make me laugh, and you make me so happy. You treat me very good, that's not something I'm use to, but I love the feeling of knowing that you care. I love you so very much.
I hope you will love me as passionately as I love you. But until then, my love goes on unrequited.
I will check on you tomorrow and I will hope you do wait for me online when ever you come on ok... I have safely arrived here in Shanghai China.... leider stand ich im Stau und war deshalb erst zu Mitternacht von der Fortbildung zu Hause... zu spät zum Chatten
A lot of kisses and hugs to you..
Love always,
Yours Stefano

Schnuckel

#36 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 22:02

eine kurze Mail.... mitten in der Nacht... von Freitag auf Samstag

Datum: Samstag, 15. November 2008 01:34
Betreff: RE: My Love

Sweetheart

I miss talking to you online and I know you are busy with work and learning... Can I have your number to call you?

Nein... bekommt er nicht... er war "invisible" und wollte nicht chatten

Schnuckel

#37 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 22:11

da StefaNuss meine Handynummer haben will, aber vorerst nicht bekommt, schrieb ich ihm eine liebe Mail:

Datum: Samstag, 15. November 2008 14:53
Betreff: My Love

Hello Stefano

Darling... I miss you so much, you are always in my minds and I wait to be with you.
Hope you are okay and you had a good flight. I am inconsolable about we didn't meet yesterday for chatting, I checked again and again the messenger whether you are online, by the same time I was learning and working with my computer. It seemed we missed ourselves apparently, I feel so sad about this...
I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be. Please know that my love and I are inseparable and I would want it no other way and if time could express my love for you then it's forever and a day. I can't wait to be with you, see your smile, look in your eyes, feel your sweet touch and kiss your lips. The way I feel about you ........ i call it true love. I really love you.

Hope we meet tonight , will be online for you at 9:00 pm my time, cause I am missing you so much. All my love is going now by this mail to you.
Love always
Susann

Nun weiß er dass ich heute online für ihn sein werde

Schnuckel

#38 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 22:14

Stefano ließ ebenfalls von sich hören...ähm... er mailte..

Datum: Samstag, 15. November 2008 16:26
Betreff: I Miss You...

When the dawns in a thousand of my skies have liquidated into lavender hazes throughout my life, I will know then I have truly loved you without question, without hesitance, without wanting or needing a reason.
My breath will have returned; for you have taken it away a thousand times without knowing it. My heart will have restored its regular beat, for you have never been aware how deeply it needs rhythm since it came in contact with you.
Love is huge. I will work hardest to reach it. My love is only for you. I will present it just for you - just for you. When I met you, my heart shook. I haven't been able to escape you. I will hold you all my life, it's my promise. I want to show you how very big my love is for you - everyday, every night, every time, all my life. I love you!

Angel I will be on waiting for you ok..Also can I have your number to call you Angel......

Love always
Stefano

Schnuckel

#39 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 22:33

in der Hoffnung meinen lieben Stefano endlich mal wieder sprechen und nebenbei ein wenig arbeiten zu können, hinterließ ich ihm eine offline message:

21:08:38 Susann: Darling... you see me offline... but I'm online... you can talk to me.... I'm missing you so much...

aber StefaNuss kam nicht online....
23:36:16 Susann: I'm so sad... you didn't come online. Was waiting for you till now, but it is 11:30 pm now in Germany. I'm tired... will dream about you and your love. Hope we can meet tomorrow on Sunday at 9:00pm my time, cause I'm missing you so much. All my love to you... Take care! Susann

Der liebe Stefano war von ca. 21.30h bis morgens nach halb fünf online...als invisible. So lange war ich selber am PC, danach brauchte ich allerdings ein wenig Augenpflege. Er muss also die ganze Nacht gechattet haben... schade dass man nicht herausfinden kann wer das neue Opfer ist
und deshalb muss er weiter auf meine Telefon/Handynummer warten, so...!!!

Schnuckel

#40 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 22:42

in der Hoffnung mit meinem Liebsten chatten zu können, meldete ich mich in meinem Messenger an. Ich fand folgende Mitteilung von ihm vor:

Stefano sendete 16.11.2008 04:21:
My Love... Good Morning..
Stefano sendete 16.11.2008 04:22:
I miss you so much sweetie.. I did had problem with my messenger late middle of night here..I want you to give your number so that I will call you when ever I miss you online or when ever am about to come online
Stefano sendete 16.11.2008 04:22:
I will be getting a number today so if you come online I will give it to you to be texting me and calling me too ok..
Stefano sendete 16.11.2008 04:23:
I miss hearing your sexy and nice voice..You are all that I want

I love you Angel...

dem soll eine Nase wachsen dick wie mein Unterarm (ich bin ja gnädig und wünsche ihm nicht den Umfang meines Oberarms)

Schnuckel

Kelly Davids auf Weltreise
Dana steigt ins Scammergeschäft ein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz