Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Mein kleiner Italiener aus UK

#121 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 26.12.2008 22:29

Zitat von Dana
Na....er hat sich bestimmt die Pest an den Hals geärgert, als er gemerkt hat, dass er es versehentlich an Dich geschickt hat.

Dana... ich bin mir nicht mal sicher ob er das überhaupt weiß...denn die Nachricht hatte ich nach unserem Chat bei mir im Messi. Ich speichere alle Chats ab... in dem abgespeicherten ist diese Nachricht heute morgen noch nicht gewesen. Erst als ich heute Nachmittag mit ihm chatten wollte, den Messi öffnete.... erhielt ich diese Mitteilung.

Gestern lief scheinbar einiges nicht glatt, zumindest im MSN Messenger. Mit William chattete ich zur gleichen Zeit... der erschien plötzlich mit ner anderen ID (die ich allerdings von früher kannte) und ich erhielt eine Warnmeldung. Irgendwie war es gestern komisch im MSN-Messi

Schnuckel

#122 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 30.12.2008 19:39

Stefano wartet auf seine moneys für seinen Clienten. Hatte versprochen am Montag das Geld zu überweisen...

an: stefanomaurizio50@hotmail.com

Datum: 29. Dezember 2008 20:50
Betreff: My Dearest Stefano

My Darling Stefano

how are you doing today.... all is well with you... I know... I can feel you are okay. But you are impatient because you wait for the MCT number. I'm impatient to meet you , cos I'm missing you so much and i like to be in your arms. The woman wouldn't send the money, because she said the address changed. It wasn't simple to persuade the woman nevertheless to send the money. I told her that the address only has changed, not the name and that Mr. Mpere can identify himself. She told something of regulations and so on ... okay, I could persuade her into the end, however. Had then to wait for the MTC number for 2 hours. I got them in front of short as a mail. Now the details: The number is 6130307121 and the name for the receiver:
Mpere... Isaac Barrister ... 51000 Guangzhou / China.
My sender address : Susann F. Hado ..... Am Alten Friedhof .... Lerte. The Code : Deibel (( it is a nick word in my language, it is not German )). The postoffice woman sent the money first to Hannover, in my village we have no Western Union. And for this I had to wait for the MCT number. Now you got all informations you need, I hope so.
Okay Darling... I still will go a while to outside, it was a hard working day, I need a bit fresh air. Hope we meet very soon.... I love you so much and cannot wait to meet you. My greetings to Ricardo, please. Hope also my son is well !

Love forever
Susann

ich hatte noch eine zweite Tüte M**** fix vorrätig..., da stand auch ne prima MCT Nummer drauf...

Schnuckel

#123 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 30.12.2008 19:48

StefaNuss hat die Nummer erhalten... und fand das gar nicht komisch.....

Datum: 30. Dezember 2008 13:26
Betreff: Why........

Sweetheart How are you doing? I hope you are doing good.. Thanks for the information last night via email but to your information you gave me is not good information..I did forward it to my client and as he was going for the money they said every information given to him is wrong.. Whats happening? Are you trying to play games on me?
I really do respect you a lot and I don't understand why you are trying to play games on me..How can you give me wrong information? I got nothing to say...If you can't just tell me and tell me the truth and stop game..
I was really insulted today by my client as he left his meeting going for the money and later called me everything is wrong..I was really shy and feel ashamed...
I gotta go now as I got nothing to tell you...
I hope you are having a productive day at work..I miss you..I love you too..

Love Stefano

da muss ich wohl mal die WU Kopie schicken..., sonst glaubt er mir nicht

Schnuckel

#124 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 18:28

okay... auch Stefano soll die Copy von WU haben, damit er mir glaubt. Schließlich respektiere ich meinen Mann

an: stefanomaurizio@hotmail.com

Datum: 31. Dezember 2008 14:21
Betreff: Money transfer

Dear Stefano
how are you doing today... hope you are well . I was reading your mail very late yesterday. Now i'm using my lunch time to send you informations. I don't know what is going wrong with this Western Union.... I know why I'm using only bank datas, then is nothing going wrong.
I love you so much and I hope we meet very soon. I got the copy from the transaction and I will send it to you. Then you can look by yourself I sent off the money.
Sorry Darling... but my time is running... I have only 30 minutes for lunch time and I have to go back to my work.
Hug and kiss you
my love to you
Susann

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
WU 1 29.12. 08 PDF.pdf

Schnuckel

#125 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 16:20

2. Januar 2009

nachdem Stefano die Kopie von Western Union erhalten hatte, erhielt ich eine Mail von ihm:

Von: Stefano Maurizio
An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxx.com
Betreff: RE: Money transfer
Gesendet: Fr 02.01.09 22:20

SUSANN OR WHAT YOUR NAME IS.. WELL DONE WITH YOUR GAME TRICKS OK..NEVER IN YOUR LIFE CONTACT ME ANYMORE OK. I DO RESPECT YOU A LOT AND I JUST DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE WORDS WITH U BY INSULTING YOU OR ANYTHING.. DONT SEE ME TO BE FOOL BY GIVING ME WRONG INFORMATION AND YOU STILL INSISTING THAT IS CORRECT OK. I DO DOUBTED YOU FROM DAY ONE BUT I GAVE YOU BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT..

I'M DONE WITH YOU... WISH YOU ALL THE BEST..LIAR....

Schnuckel

#126 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 16:34

4.Januar 2009

Zwei Tage wartete ich im Messenger auf Stefano, er kam nicht online, zumindest nicht für mich. Ich hinterließ ihm eine letzte offline Nachricht:

04.01.2009 00:50:50 Susann: Hello Mister X
I'm not a liar but i found out your pic is a fake. And i felt very sad about it.
Don't tell me your pic is no fake, I know this from the beginning of our chat time, sorry.
It was a pleasure to chat and emailing with you and very often there were a lot of emotions.
My name is Susann but it is not important
I cannot understand why you scam people, but you didn't arrive the rich , most of us are working very hard for their money. So do I . I'm not rich and the money I earn is just enough for one month. But it is okay for me.
How ever.... it was a nice time with you and i feel a bit sad to let you go. Take good care about yourself, I wish a good new year with health. We meet again, latest before heavens door.
There i will wait for you to take a look into your eyes. mit diesem Satz bekam ich zu William immer wieder Kontakt
Susann: Good bye

Okay... dieser Bait ist zu Ende. Stefano hat sich bis zum heutigen Tage nicht mehr in meinem Messenger blicken lassen und hat auch keine offline Nachrichten mehr hinterlassen

Schnuckel

#127 von Dana , 10.01.2009 18:11

Das Ganze lief über 1,5 Monate und hat uns viele Einblicke beschert wie Mugus versuchen, über die Romantik-Schiene an Geld zu kommen.

Super gemacht, Schnuckel.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#128 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 10.01.2009 23:23

Zitat von Dana
Das Ganze lief über 1,5 Monate und hat uns viele Einblicke beschert wie Mugus versuchen, über die Romantik-Schiene an Geld zu kommen.

Danke Dana. Dabei war er so ein feuriger Liebhaber... . Man denke dabei nur an meinen Erotikchat mit Stefano. Die sogenannte Romantikschiene war eines der Gründe warum ich die langen Chats nicht so sehr gekürzt habe. Da kann man wunderbar sehen wie es bei den Romance-Scammern läuft...

Schnuckel

Kelly Davids auf Weltreise
Dana steigt ins Scammergeschäft ein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz