Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mein kleiner Italiener aus UK

#1 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 19:46

Seit März diesen Jahres verspricht Darling William mich in Old Germany zu besuchen. Vermutlich wird er auch zu Weihnachten noch in der Sonne Afrikas unter Palmen liegen, aber ich möchte zu den Feiertagen nicht alleine sein. Deshalb habe ich mich bei Friendscout24 ein wenig umgesehen (ganz unverbindlich natürlich ),und wurde dort von Stefano angeschrieben.
Sein Profil bei FS24:

maurizio50

Wohnland: Großbritannien/UK
Sternzeichen: Schütze
Muttersprache: Englisch
Ich suche

Da Stefano nur Mitglied bei FS24 ist, war es an mir ihn zum chatten einzuladen.

So. 26.10.2008, 17:50 *****: Hello,
*****Ihre Chat-Anfrage wurde angenommen.

*****: you like chatting? We can try,but my english isn't very well
maurizio50: Hi. What is your name ?
maurizio50: Yes I like chatting
*****: Susann... and your name please?
maurizio50: I am Stefano. Nice to meet you
maurizio50: I am divorced and you ?
*****: the same here
*****: i am divorced, too
maurizio50: Ohh nice. I am having 1 son and you ?
*****: i have also a son in the age of 20 years
*****: sorry please, i was kicked
maurizio50: Okay
maurizio50: My son is 11 years
maurizio50: what work do u do ?
*****: o , a young boy
*****: am phamacist and you?
maurizio50: I sell car's
*****: *pharmacist
maurizio50: Do u have msn or yahoo messenger ?
*****: from UK to wich country?
*****: yes, i have... msn
maurizio50: What is your msn id
*****: susanns.*****@*****.de
*****: and your id, please
maurizio50: my id is stefanomaurizio50@******.com
*****: okay
*****: what are you looking for?
maurizio50: I am looking for a woman to be with her
maurizio50: Can u come online on msn now okay
*****: yes , give me 3 Minutes please
*****: have to open msn
maurizio50: ok
18:02 *****: okay, bye for noe, see you by msn

Schnuckel

RE: Mein kleiner Italiener aus UK

#2 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 21:38

Wir machten uns weiter bekannt....... Da ich über den Yahoo-Messi mit William chatte, habe ich mir einen anderen Messi runtergeladen.

18:12 Susann: sorry, it needs a time, cause my computer is completly new, also the progarms
Susann:you are a good looking man
Stefano: Thank you ...were is your picture ?
Susann: i have problems to scann with the new computer i need a special program for scanning , it needs some days to get it
Stefano: Ohhh I will like to see your picture can you put the one on friendscout here ?
Susann: sorry please will try it after chatting... cause i have to look how to do
Stefano: Okay no problem
Susann: thank you , you are very kind
Stefano: How long have u been on friendscout ?
Susann: since 2 weeks
Stefano: Ohhh okay. I am a new member there
Susann: yes , i saw
Stefano: How many men have you talk with soo far ?
Susann: not so much *smile there is never so much time, cause in the week i'm working
Stefano: Okay How many men to you chat with on your msn list ?
Susann: i create this smn 2 days ago have you ever been by friendscout befor this weekend?
Stefano: Ohhh really. I am really happy i am the first one. You are the first woman i have talk with from friendscout
How long have u been divorced
Susann: since more than 10 years
Stefano: I come on today I have also been for 10 years
Susann: o , we have much in common
Stefano: what happen to your ex husband ?
Susann: he is still living in here , we have a friendship since that time, cause of the son
Stefano: Okay nice my ex wife was lieing and cheating me and also using my money for gambling what is your son's name ?
Susann: yes , think the same, better than to have troubble his name is tim... and yours?
Stefano: i will like to see a picture of tim and you
Susann: a nice name, but the name, also yours is not english, isn't it?
Stefano: Yes. Because I am Italian and living in London Have you travel outside Germany before ?
Susann: not very often, there was never a time for this was in Spain(Mallorca) also in the east ofEurope or Austria
Stefano: i have been to Spain, Germany. France, USA, Holland, Thailand, China, Japan,
Susann: you are businessman
Stefano: yes
Susann: what is your favorite country
Stefano: Germany because i like Berlin . I wish I can speak german
Susann: its not easy... i wish i could speak better english to speak is not so hard, but to write in english
Stefano: Then i will teach you English so that you can also teach me Germany okay
Súsann: okay, thats a good deal how long are you living in UK?
Stefano: 2 years now Yes because i wish to be in Germany Do u live in your own house ?
Susann: in Berlin? wann sagte ich dass ich in Berlin lebe... grübel...?
Susann: i have a grat appartment, not a house *great
Stefano: Ohh nice thenb Do u drive to work ?
Susann: no , i can step to work , its not so far away
Stefano: ok
Susann: where are you living in UK?
Stefano: Stamford Bridge near chelsea stadium and you ? What are you looking for in a man ?
Susann: if am sure he is the right one..for a long term commited and monogaemous relationship ,i need much confidence to a person
Stefano: okay
Susann: and what you are looking for? also i need harmony, honesty, to keep faith
Stefano: I am looking for a woman who can love me and accept e as who I am. A woman who is loving, honest, caring, faithful, loyal, trust, intelligent and sense of homour
Susann: are you thinking you will find such a woman?
Stefano: Yeah. I think so what about you ?
Susann: i hope to find the same
Stefano: Nice what are your hobbies ?
Susann: am reading a lot of books, swimming ,walking , music ,cooking and i like housework
Stefano: ohh nice i like reading, swimming, dancing, jogging, tennis, golf, volley ball
Stefano: what do u do for fun ?
Susann: sometimes i meet friends and we are looking a film, or theater, or sitting in a pup
Stefano: Nice also like going to theater, film, concert
Susann: open concert? or classic music?
Stefano: classic , what music do u like listen ?
Susann: classic too, harpe music, pop... but only english, and irish folk
Stefano: I like jazz, rock, classic, rap, cools, country, hip-hop , what is your favorite food ?
Susann: don't know... i eat nearly all
Stefano: Okay i like Italian, chinese and french food ... what is your favorite color ?
Susann: white
Stefano:wow then i think you are an Angel then
Susann: am not an angel i live here with both feet on the floor
Stefano: mine is black and white
Susann: black is the color for sadness, are you sad?
Stefano: You know that i am alone and lonely because i don't have any woman to be with and enjoy with her
Susann: hmmm, but you are a good looking man... cannot understand, why you are alone , what is your age, please
Stefano: good question. You are the one who has tell me that i am handsome. I am waiting for mrs right and I am glad i find you
Susann: *smile... i don't believe this ....please... what is your age?
Stefano: I am 50
Susann: okay ...... think, there ar a lot of woman ... looking for you
Stefano: Yes but may be i have not seen them and you are the one that i have with me now
Susann: than you need glases
Stefano: smile .... i love to smile all the time and i want to have some one who will make me smile and laugh all the time
Stefano: okay what have you plan to share with your partner ?
Susann: all what is needed, good and bad times .... but i hope... we have mostly good times
Stefano: Nice ...Susann will you have time by 22:00 ,Or can we chat tomorrow ? ..... here is 6:38pm and there ?
Susann: here is 7:39
Stefano: OKAY ... CAN WE CHAT BY 9 AT YOUR TIME ?
Susann: okay, if you like it?
Stefano: yes i like
Susann: okay, then we meet again in a bit more than one hour
Stefano: okay take good care of you okay
19:41 Susann: ok... bye for now....take caretoo

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.11.2008 21:51 | Top

#3 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 22:59

abends ging der Chat weiter.... die Ausfragerei auch...

22:15 Stefano: Hello Susann
Susann: hi Stefano, sorry was absend for a moment .... all right with you?
Stefano: Okay Dear ,Yes everything is allright
Stefano: Do u live dear your parents ?
Susann: you mean... if i like them? yes, but my mother died some years ago
Stefano: Okay sorry to hear that
Susann: thats the way it is
Stefano: My mother also died some years ago ... So do u have any brother's or sister's ?
Susann: both.... a brother and two siisters *sisters
Stefano: Nice ... I have no brother's or sister's
Susann: o , you are a lonely boy, poor man........were is your father living?
Stefano: I did never see my father since I was born because I was adopted by an Italian woman
Susann: sorry to hear this... you missing a father?
Stefano: Yes I think i don't have a father
Susann: yes, but everybody has one.. you never try to find out something about him?
Stefano:No
Susann: you don't miss him
Stefano: The woman who looked after me told me that she has never been married. So I was her only child
Susann: ok , but i think, she loves you very much, right?
Stefano: Yes allot
Stefano: If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Susann: hm... for this i have to think about for a while ...no more wars , that people take care with their environmental and that people would like each other, no egoism
Stefano: Good .... Mine is loyalty, Honesty and No more wars

Stefano: How do you act when you're angry?
Susann: first i try to talk with the human, then i try to talk again.. and if i'm very angry... then i go out (from the room), then i need some minutes tofind my rest and i feel very sad
Susann: you ask me a lot of questions, please, what is your answer for all this?
Stefano: Susann I am trying to know more about okay , ... If not what will u like to know about me ?
Susann: what are your answers for the same questions you ask me?
Stefano: Ask me one by one'
Susann: when do you feel afraid and how do you act if you are angry?
Stefano: I feel afriad when I live my son alone in the house .... If am very angry , I try to go up and down and be sad . I will never laugh
Susann: why do you feel sad?
Stefano: I need a woman who can make me happy and take care of my son
Susann: yes, i see... but if you never laugh, what is your son feeling? what would you do if there is trouble with your partner?
Stefano: I never let my partner to be close to me as first when i have a trouble
Susann: but then... you feel sad. Can you talk with your partner abould your problem?
Susann: Are you there ?
Stefano: what was you trying to ask me ?
Susann: Can you talk with your partner about your problem or sadness?
Stefano: Yes because she has hurt me .... yes because she cheat and lie to me allot irgendwie konnte ich hier nicht ganz folgen...
Susann: can you trust a woman again? ..... Stefano?
Stefano: Yes but i feel soo sad to trust ....can u also trust a man ?
Susann: yes, cause first... i try to see the best in a people
Stefano: I see .... what is your height ?
Susann: 163cm
Stefano: am 180cm .... what is your eyes color ?
Susann: blue ... and I am slim
Stefano: Mine is Blue
Susann: o, i'm astonished, cause your hair is dark ,may be brown
Stefano: every slim woman is beautiful
Susann: o no, thats not true...*smile
Stefano: Who tell you that ? ..... I don;t have any contact with her again
Susann: sorry, i won't make you sad wie kommt er nun wieder auf seine Frau????
Stefano: sure
Susann: you hate her, hm?
Stefano: yes she like gamble
Susann: sorry to hear this
Stefano: has a man hurt you before?
Susann: yes, sure...

Stefano: Will you like to married again ?
Susann: i never thought about this, if the right man is there, may be

Susann: are you busy... you are so still........do you have a problem? .... you sign in and out...
Stefano: yes i have a problem , Ohhh just the connection okay'
Susann: didn't you pay the energy bill? *Lol
Stefano: I pay i do everything my self o...da hab ich ihm wohl auf den Fuß getreten...
Susann: sorry please, should be a joke
Stefano: wait me for some munite okay. i will be right back
Susann: okay, but i have not such a long time, it's late
Stefano: What game did you enjoy most when you was young ?
Susann: thats not easy to answer...there was not so much time for games, cause i've to take care for my sisters but if am outside, then i plyed with my phantasy , *play , or games , were i had to think a bit
Stefano: that is really nice ,I like playing tennis, snooker, football, hide and seek
Stefano: What time are you going to work tomorrow ?
Susann: my works beginn at 8 o'clock
Stefano: Okay can we connect tomorrow here by 22:00pm?
Susann: your or my time?
Stefano: your time and that will be 8:00pm here
Susann: okay
Stefano: I want you to take care of yourself okay ,I will be looking forward to talk to you tomorrow okay
Susann: i do my best... and am happy to meet you again ... send a smile for a better sleeping
Stefano: I will be waiting fot you here tomorrow okay ... will you meet me tomorrow ?
Susann: see you tomorrow (I hope so) .... all right?
Stefano:
Susann: o , thank you, very nice
00:43:33 Susann: ok Stefano, thank you for chatting with me, it was a pleasure for me , bye now..... take care

Dieses war unser kennen-lern-Tag, bzw Abend....

Schnuckel

#4 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 23:23

...und weil mein Stefano mich einfangen will, erhielt ich im Laufe des Tages eine Mail...

Von: Stefano Maurizio
An: susanns.xxxxxx@xxxxx.de
Gesendet: Montag, den 27. Oktober 2008, 06:46:38 Uhr ... Frühaufsteher...
Betreff: Hello Good Morning

Hi Susann.......Good Morning, How are you doing this morning. Its a great pleasure Chatting with you and learning all these great things about you. You have put a very big smile on my face, I'm glad you are able to make me smile. You truly sound nice and I would want to give this friendship a chance to grow and see what the future holds for us as you have caught my heart.Baby i will start making a date to visit you one day.. so that is why i wants to write you about my self and nothing will change when you meet me

Well I wrote more about myself to share with you..Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world...
den nun folgenden Text erhielt ich fast wortgetreu von William in seiner ersten Mail
>I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious. I have spent a lot of time alone for begin widowed for years sagte er nicht er sei geschieden??? because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, lived or visited almost every country in the world, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.<

I think confidence is the greatest asset a person can have, both in themselves and in the environment around them. I like a woman who has achieved self actualization, that is not dwelling on what happened way back when but what could happen today or tomorrow. Those that dwell in the past are not around me very long, I spot them from miles and run fast. I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things. I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever. I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated. By day, I am self employed thus i supply different kind of Cars to various part of the world.. , I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, exploring the city, and watching movies.

My musical tastes have broadened over the years, although I still have difficulty appreciating opera. Perhaps because my mom who adopted me used to blast it from the car radio when I was a kid. The radio was always "too loud" if my station was playing Eric Clapton, but it was okay to listen to "Der Fliegende Hollander" at 110 decibels . I enjoy conversation over coffee or tea; and I like dining out. I also enjoy cooking, but my culinary skills max out at two pans and five ingredients. In addition to UK, I like Paris, San Francisco, Communication and loyalty are very important to me in a relationship. I value kids' fresh outlook on the world and the unconditional affection of pets. I had a great romance in the past so I know it is within me to express love and passion. Will you share the adventure of life as we help one another become happier, better people along the way? If you are sincere, smart, and special.

I would like to someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with.. vor allem kommt das "cry with" bestimmt noch... And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share an smile with.. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter.. I really enjoy talking to you on the phone and I love your voice Have a wonderful day and take care. Hope to hear from u soon
Always,

Stefano

Fortsetzung folgt morgen....

Schnuckel

#5 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 23:52

Hier noch der Header ....

From Stefano Maurizio Mon Oct 27 05:46:38 2008
Return-Path:
Authentication-Results: mta396.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.116.107 (EHLO blu0-omc3-s32.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.116.107)
by mta396.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:46:41 -0700
Received: from BLU146-W20 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s32.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 22:46:38 -0700
Message-ID:
Return-Path: stefanomaurizio50@*********.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_492df684-2e2c-4f62-8c16-700643ef7c48_"
To:
Subject: Hello Good Morning
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 05:46:38 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Length: 10033
IP Address
Probable Country
65.55.116.107United States*
65.55.116.74United States*

Schnuckel

#6 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.11.2008 21:43

27./28.10.2008

und die Fragen hören nicht auf....

27.10.2008 22:45:48

Susann : hello Stefano
Stefano: Hello Susann
Susann: Good Evening, nice to meet you
Stefano: Nice to meet you too. How are you doing ?
Susann:am doing good *smile, how was your day? thanks a lot for your mail , was reading it with enjoy
Stefano: How is your kid doing ?
Susann:how was your work ? all was right? o , my kid is adult, he is living for his own
Stefano: Yes my work is fine .... How is your family doing ?
Susann:my family... i don't know... not really, they are far away and your son... all is okay with him?
Stefano: yes my son is doing fine. thank you for asking ... what type of book do u like reading ?
Susann:books about my work , trivial books and sometimes i like to know more about special things or people
Stefano: Ohhh that is nice . Don't you like reading about histories ?
Susann:yes... history is very interesting, also i like to know much about Ireland and celtic
Stefano: What religion do u belongs to ?
Do u leave alone in your own house ?
Do u drive to work ?
Susann:can step to work , its not far away... 20 minutes to go
Stefano: Ohhh okay .... But do u have your own car ?
Susann:yes, but i don't need it , am living in the city, all i want to do, i can step to it
Susann:were are you born? eine Pause von 6 Minuten seitens Stefanohello again....:)
Stefano: Hello Susann My connection went off okay .....The connection is slow here What did you ask me ? schlechte Verbindung in Britain?
Susann:sorry to hear this were ar you born... which country?
Stefano: I was born in Rome in Italy .... what is your mothers full name ?
Susann:la Baan, this a a name from France ehrlich gesagt ist das der Mädchenname meiner Großmutter
Stefano: Can you tell me your full name ?
Susann:why do you like to know?
Stefano: I would like to know that if you take your mothers name
Susann:but i married... la Baan... is the girl name from my mother der eigentliche Grund seiner Frage hatte einen anderen Sinn: als ich ihn in meinem Messenger als Kontakt hinzufügen wollte, muss er meine Haupt-ID erhalten haben, da er damit einverstanden sein muss, wenn ich ihn als Kontakt führen möchte. Das muss ihn irritiert haben, da ich ihm eine andere Messenger ID genannt hatte.
Stefano: Okay
Susann:what is your full name, please tell me
Stefano: Stefano Maurizio
Susann:o a bit like the name of a stamp
Stefano: stamp from where ?
Susann:Mauritius
Stefano: Ohh okay ...... what do u like doing in your free time ? ...... When am free I like to read histories, story, going to cenima, theater, concerts, comedy, listen to music and going to the beac ... *beach wow, hat der es gut...
Er war zwischendurch wieder verschwunden, wahrscheinlich mußte er für eine weitere Stunde zahlen
Stefano: Hello again
Susann: hello again...
Stefano: I am here but my connection is bad today
Stefano: when i look at your picture you like smilling too much
Susann:too much? i like to be happy..., like to laugh
Stefano: Ohhh it good to be happy. But both of us need a woman and a man
Stefano: I wish you were here with me so that you can make me laugh
0:21: Susan can you wait me for some munites i will be right back ok
Susann:Stefano , its time to say good bye, cause its late
Stefano: wait for a minute okay
0:42: Hello Susann I am back
Susann:fine, were are you gone?
Stefano: I was just preparing egg ok ...... what was you doing when I was not arround ?
Susann:o , my girlfriend is there, we are talking a bit
Stefano: Is she on your msn or close to you ?
Susann: she is close to me, we know each other since a long time, but also she is living far away
Stefano: what will u like to know about me ? .... Feel free and ask me what ever you want to know about me or my son ok
Susann:thats not so easy to ask... the questions are coming by talking together
Stefano: Can you speak English well on phone ?
Susann:don't know, cause i never talk on phone
Stefano: Okay that is nice. I want you to give me a chance to know you more okay Will u have time to chat with me so that we can meet ?
Susann: yes, we can try if there are more commons between us
Stefano: Yes because I really want to meet you . Are you interested in meeting ?
Susann: okay, if there are enough commons, i think we can meet kommt nun die lang ersehnte Liebe?
Stefano: Good. That is why I want you to ask me what will be important to you so that when we meet it will be easy
Susann: Stefano , i have to close, cause i have to stand up early in the morning and for my work i need a lot of concentration
Stefano: Okay Susann. I hope we can chat tomorrow then ... yes. I will be happy to see you online tomorrow
Then let us sleep so that we can get the strength to work tomorrow
Susann:*smile.. a good idea
Stefano: Yes because I care for both of us ..... I will be missing you when am off to bed
Susann:why... you don't know me
Stefano: I pray that the angel will guide you on your bed okay As far as we are here, we will know eacth other soon okay
Susann: Stefano... its half past one... time to go, or i oversleep tomorrow
Stefano: Tomorrow by 22:00 your time there okay Can you come and meet me ?
Susann:yes.. thats ok , the same time 10 pm my time
Stefano: Yes I will wait for you okay ... I will think about you too. I like your picture. you have nice cheeks
Stefano hat das Animoticon "Herz" gesendet .... Stefano hat das Animoticon "Kuss" gesendet
Susann:thank you, will think about you... but now i've to go
Stefano: I want you to sleep so that we can chat tomorrow
01:44:55 Susann: good night

Kommt über nacht nun die große Liebe?

Schnuckel

#7 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.11.2008 21:48

Nach getaner Arbeit fand ich eine kurze Mail vor....

An: susanns.xxxxxx@xxxxx.de
Gesendet: Dienstag, den 28. Oktober 2008, 11:43:12 Uhr
Betreff: Hello Susann

Hello Susann

Good Morning, How are you doing today. I really enjoy chatting with you yesterday. I am looking forward to chat with you again.

Stefano

Schnuckel

#8 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 00:07

28./29.10.2008

Schmetterlinge kommen.... die Gefühle wachsen....

Susann: Good Evening Stefano
Stefano: Good Evening Susann How are you ?
Susann: am okay and you...all right with you? only a bit tired today
Stefano: Ohhh i have been here waiting for you for a long time. where have you been?
Susann: sorry... was writing something foe work and didn't see you are there
Stefano: Ohhh i have really miss you Did you get my mail ?
Susann: really :) .... why did you miss me yes, thanks a lot... i had to smile, its realy nice ti get it
Stefano: because you have putting a smile on my face since we start chatting
Susann: o .... you are smiling... this makes me happy but it may come from my bad english
Stefano: Not about your english. i have never been with a woman since 10 yrs now and I am very lonely here with my son
I even dream about you yesterday and it was very wonderful.i was kissing you, holding you and you in my arms
Susann: that ment.... you have had a nice dream and you slept well... thats also good
Stefano: Yes i really sleep well. How was your work today ?
Susann: a lot to do, but good for me
Stefano: Okay. did you had a hard work ?
Susann: not such a lot, but i am tired and then the best is to work how was your day
Stefano: My day was really good So do you want me to give you a chance to rest ?
Susann: *smile... a bit more rest than last night...the night was a bit short
Stefano: So susann are you still on friendscout ?
Susann:i wasn't there since some days? why do you ask me for this?
Stefano: Because i don't go there any more and I have close my accout there an diesem Tag ist er dort gelöscht worden
Susann: was chatting with you, than i cant be there o ,, and were you are looking for the right woman?
Stefano: I think you can be the right woman for me Because since the day we met i have been dreaming about you allot and I don't know what to do
Susann: its a problem for you to dream about me? i cannot take the dreams away
what is your child doing today?
Stefano: He is reading
Susann: what books does he like?
Stefano: My son says Hi to you
Susann: and i say to him.... hi....how are you doing?
Stefano: Fine He is smiling
Susann: what a school is he visiting?
Stefano: He goes to a Catholic School
Susann: what for books does he like?
Stefano: Stories and Histories
Susann: he.... or you...?
Stefano: Him
Susann: but you like it too... i'm right? mean you told me
Stefano: Yes. what books do u like reading ?
Susann: specialist literature , also romance books(am woman), poems , criminal books, and books from countries like Australia
Stefano: Nice How many language do u speak ?
Susann: was learning French , English and a special German one, and i can understand Netherlands
Stefano: That is nice so u speak 4 languages right ?
Susann: you see... my English is bad... French i didn't speak than a long time.... never i would say, i can speak this English and France you have to speak every time, cause the words got lost... very fast
you told me, you like Germany, what is the second country you like?
Stefano: France
Susann: *smile... the country... the women or the food?
Stefano: The country
Susann: lol , you have to say it now
Stefano: really ?
Susann: yes... really... i think am right....
Stefano: Okay What will u like to know about me Susann
Susann: are you a jealousy man?
Stefano: No
Susann:you are Italian and not jealousy... hm... would you like to go back to Italian?
Stefano: I don't know because I have no family there
Susann: you have family in UK?
Stefano: No. I have no family any were. Because I was the old child of the woman who adopt me in Italy. The woman dies when I was 30 yrs old. I have no brothers and sisters
Susann: thats not nice... do you miss a brother or sister?
Stefano: I can't miss because I don't have and I want someone to make a family with ja....logisch

Susann: to whom you are going if you need someone to talk, everybody needs a person.... a friend
Stefano: Yes. That is why I tell you that I am happy to meet you
Susann: and what have you done befor you meet me?
Stefano: Please come again
Susann: sorry... what do you mean? .... Stefano.... ?
Stefano: i don't understand your question
Susann: i ask... with whom did you talk befor you meet me, or to whom are you going if you need someone ?
Stefano: Good question. I did never talk to any one before I met you
Susann: ..for talk... if there are problems... or you are sad... is there a special friend to you?
Stefano: I need a woman who can love me and accept me as who I am
Susann: but i think, you have some friends...can you talk to them if you need someone or help or something like this
Stefano: Like what type of help ? das werden wir noch raus finden... money vielleicht?
Susann: if you don't know what to do... is there someone you can talk to?
Stefano: No
Susann: you have no friends?
Stefano: I don't have close friends They live near my work but not close to my House
Susann: is your work far away to your house?
Susann: you are a very lonely man what are you doing in your free time...without sport?
Stefano: I just relax
Susann: *smile .... who is doing the house work?
Stefano: Myself
Susann: do you like it?
Stefano: I'm always tired alles klar... du suchst eine Haushälterin
Susann: about house work? i see, you need a friend or a good woman
Stefano: Yes. Are you a good cooker ?
Susann: yes, i think so , my friends like to come here to eat .....i like house work
Stefano: Then I hope you can always help me to cook and house work
Ohhh you are soo kind
Susann: kind... why?
Stefano: Because U can cook for me .... sagte ich das??
Susann: its a pleasure for me anything else you would like?
Stefano: To make me happy and take care of my son
Susann: are you thinking i could do it?i see... you have to think about it... thats okay
Stefano: Yes I think you can do it for me. can you cook german food ?
Susann: sure, am German
Stefano: Okay I will be happy to eat German food ..... I like your german player. Ballack. I hope you know him
Susann: yes, i know him , but not private you like soccer a lot?
Stefano: Yes What ream do u support ?
Susann: what do you mean?
Stefano: I mean do u have a team that you like ?
Susann: i like judo and we have some good judo persons here
Stefanao: what is judo ?
Susann: its a sport for self defence
Stefano: Okay ... I support Manchester I hope you know it
Susann: Stefano... please.. can you let me go for tonoight? yes ...some times i look TV ... i know this, sometimes i look football
Susann: i need a bit more rest than last night
Stefano: Do u want me to give you a rest ?
Susann: yes, please , cause i am very tired and have problems with my concentration,.... also i have a turgid eye, so i can look only with one and it is midnight in German
Susann: you are a really kind man, will think about you befor sleeping
Stefano: okay. can we chat tomorrow 22:00 ?
Susann: yes, thats okay ,.... if you like to go on with me
Stefano: Yes i will be waiting for you .... I will like to hear from you tomorrow okay
Susann: sleep well , have a nice dream and think about the German woman if you like it
Stefano: Sleep well and take care of yourself well ....Yes I will think about you soo much. Sweet dreams....promise me that you will take care of yourself
Susann: the same to you... i promise.. i take care
Stefano: Good Night my dear ... I will like to be with you okay please come tomorrow
Susann: yes, i promise.. the same time ..... bye for now and my regards to your son
Stefano: I will be missing you
Susann: may be... you can see me again , in a film is called dream
Stefano:
Susann: bye for now... see you again... the same time... thanks for the flowers, they will remember were they come from
0:31:40 Stefano: Okay bye bye sleep well

Schnuckel

#9 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 01:33

29./30.10.2008

Stefano sendete morgens eine offline message

06:59:38 Stefano: Hello Susann
Good Morning
How are you doing ?
na irgendwann muss ich auch schlafen.... außerdem,...... um diese Zeit frühstücke ich...

damit die Liebe wächst... wird weiter gechattet....

23:11:35 Stefano: Hello Susann .... Good Evening .... Are you there ?
Susann: yes , hello Stefano .... Good evening
Stefano: How are you doing ?
Susann: am doing fine and you ... is all right with you?
Stefano: Yes......where have u been and not online ?
Susann: am waiting for you... i am online since a while
Stefano: Did you get my offline message ?
Susann: yes, and it kept a smile on my face..... its really nice .... it makes me happy to hear from you .... please, what is the name of the game i could see just before... the english name
Stefano: My name?
Susann: no, before i could see your pic, there was a game to see, i know only the german name for this
Stefano: it is Chess pieces
Susann: thank you... can you play this game?
Stefano: no do you know how to play it ?
Susann: yes, but i can't play it very good ....sometimes i play it with my son
Stefano: Ohh that is nice then. I hope you can show me how to play it
Susann: okay, will do it , no problem .... how was your day?
Stefano: My days was good and yours ?
Susann: the same here
Stefano: Nice ....How is your son doing ?
Susann: he is doing good (... i hope), he will visit me on Saturday and Ricardo? all okay with em?
Stefano: Yes I am glad to hear that ...Today I was online 22:00pm and you was not online. I miss you and I was alone
Susann: Dear, that can't be... am online since half past eight and i opened the messenger 10 minutes befor ten ....my time
Stefano: Ohhh but I did not see you ... So why did't you write me and I write to you ? er war offline!
Susann: i didn't see you.... sorry... was always looking in the messenger, but you're not there
Stefano: Ohhh so why did't you write me when I was online ?
Susann: i couldn't see you , too
Stefano: I want to tell you that, you have putting a smile on my face since we meet .... The smile on your face in the picture is really beautiful
Susann: thats good....:) i try to make one good thing every day
Stefano: You are soo beautiful susann
Susann: and what is your son saying about this
Stefano: Yes he is really happy that I am chatting with you ..... I wish you were here with me in my arms
Stefano: susann will u like to meet me oneday ?
Susann: yes, that would be wonderful ...to meet you and to be close to you, that would be wonderful
Stefano: yes I want to be close to you susann .... Because you are the right one
Susann: hmmmm, you're sure?
Stefano: Yes I am sure, Don't you believe ?
Susann:i believe..and am astonished about it by the same time
Stefano: I believe that we will meet and live together
Susann: that would be wonderful
Stefano: Do you want to live with me ?
Susann: yes, i think , we shoul try it, it is a chance for both of us
Stefano: I really want to live with you susann. Because my son know that I talk to you everyday klar doch ... wir chatten ja auch schon 4 abende zusammen... da weiß man so was schließlich schon...
Susann: do you like to come to German, or should i come to UK?
Stefano: I will come to German
Susann: and what happened with your work?
Stefano: It is my own work. I just have a time so that i will come to you
Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me
Hold my hand and I'll take you there, somehow, someday, somewhere
Susann: wow, you make me speakless
Stefano: You are my world, all of my dreams, my fantasy, my reality. I love every thing you are
Susann: you are a poem
Stefano: I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful
I want to be the ocean that surrounds you, so whenever you cry I'll be the one to catch them all
Stefano: I want to tell you something susann can I ?
Susann: yes...sure..
Stefano: I Love You vier abende chatten und die Liebe ist da...
Susann: what shall i say... my heart is open for you
Stefano: wow thank you for opening your heart for me
Susann: also i am a bit confused now, cause i thought... i will never find someone.
Stefano: I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end
und es geht weiter mit Liebesgedichten.....
wenn jemand Bedarf hat.... ich reiche sie rüber
Stefano: Susann from today going , will u like to call me eigentlich nicht...
Stefano: Darling or Honey? ........... Tell me something susann
Susann: am speakless .... there is so much going round my head
Stefano: Susann will u like to call me Darling or Honey ? ... Tell me
Susann: i can send sms , thats not so expensive, cause to make calls into another country , its very expensive from Germany .... but befor... i've to load my handy
Susann from today going will u like me to call you. .... Sweetheart or baby ?
Susann: take what you like, it will come from you, thats only important
Stefano: Okay I like sweetheart
Susann: okay
Stefano: Sweetheart I will never stop loving you ..... I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART
I want you to call me Darling okay
Susann: Dear, will send sms, thats better for me
Stefano: can I give you my number ?
Susann: yes... please ..... your number?........... will notice it
Stefano: my number is 00447045737446 .......... I love you sweetheart
have you get my number ?
Susann: yes , i wrote it
Stefano: okay I am waiting for you sms
Susann: i told you , i have to laod it , have to go tomorrow in the city, cause i don't use it very often , sorry please
Stefano: I want to give you my heart, body and soul....you are the world to me in brilliant colors ....I love you more than anyone sweetheart ...... have you given me your heart , body and soul ? klar doch... vor allem meine Seele
Susann: yes ... will give you my heart, body and soul
Stefano: Sweetheart wait me for a minute okay. I will be right back
00:50:54 Susann: ok
01:05:30 Susann: are you there again?
01:09:10 forgive me... but I've to close now, cause it is 1:10 am here... and i've to stand up very e´arly in the morning ....... I love you and will send message to you, please don't be dissapointed now, but i have to sign out now ....... Sleep very well and have a nice dream, take care
01:11:17 you are in my minds

Stefano kam irgendwie nicht wieder..... , als ich längst von ihm träumte, schrieb er noch eine offline message.

01:26:42 Stefano: Hello sweetheart
I am back
hi

Schnuckel

#10 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 01:42

als feuriger Italiener vergißt Stefano nicht mir eine Mail zu senden. Natürlich ist es ein Liebesbrief, was sonst?...

An: susanns.xxxxx@xxxxx.de
Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 30. Oktober 2008, 01:40:47 Uhr
Betreff: Hello Sweetheart

Hello Sweetheart

My red heart is blue,because I'm missing you. Every day, I think about you, and I imagine how great every hour, every minute, and every second would be if you were here with me.Every night, when I lie in bed, I dream that you're beside me, holding me close to you. I've experienced love to its fullest, and I've tasted a beauty that never ends, because you're where my happiness begins. I'm incomplete without you, and I'll never stop loving you. You're the world to me, in brilliant colors. You're my best love, a favorite song that will never end.You're the world to me there's no one quite like you.

You're the one I love, the one I want to touch. I give you my heart, and I need you so much. I have been thinking of you always my love. I love you too much and i want you to be in my dream and hug you. As I look into your eyes I see how much you love me: I really understand how much you care about me. Yes,it took me this long to see that you do. Sweetheart, you are my world I am happy we never walked away from each other. Stay with me and see the world together. I will give you and the kids what I can, and know, I can give you my love. Take my hand as we walk through these pains to the sun shining on the other side where our life begins.

I love you very much. You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe.

I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought you had forgotten me, you would call and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice on the line, was the sweetest sound I would ever find. Then one day you gave me a kiss on my neck, and told me that you loved me a lot. My heart was beating hard within my chest.

My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days, of memories of the past. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you, that you were the best. So I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my stuff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you will make me your wife. I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real.

I wrote this letter for you to keep, and when you need a reminder of how I feel. I've said it before and I'll say it again, words cannot express how you make me feel. I make this promise to you my darling, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.I love you With all my heart I am forever yours. I love you too much Sweetheart

Stefano Loves you Susann.

Stefano

so langsam müßte der Liebesgenerator heiß laufen.....

Schnuckel

#11 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 08:49

sein Sohn muss jetzt aber doch bald mal krank werden, ganz plötzlich und unerwartet natürlich....
hmmm.....wie das wohl laufen würde wenn DU ihm zuvorkommen würdest, und versuchtest IHN anzupumpen?

...bin mal gespannt wie´s weiter geht.

Coroner

#12 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 21:28

Zitat von Coroner
sein Sohn muss jetzt aber doch bald mal krank werden, ganz plötzlich und unerwartet natürlich....
...bin mal gespannt wie´s weiter geht.

ich fürchte Coroner.... mit dem kranken Kind dauert es noch. Bislang geht es meinen beiden Italianos noch gut.
Wie es weitergeht? Wenn ich das wüßte... könnte ich mich besser vorbereiten, hoffe nur, dieses Mal KEIN krankes Kind.

Schnuckel

#13 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 21:39

Wir chatten als bekämen wir Geld dafür... Doch heute Abend ist es ein einseitiges Gespräch... auf beiden Seiten:

20:06:43 Susann:Hi Stefano,
20:14:51 Susann:Hello Darling, how are you today. Hope you and Recardo are okay.

aus irgendeinem Grund kam kein Gespräch zustande, obwohl er online war,.. something must be wrong....

22:51:08 Stefano: Hello
23:36:18 Stefano: hello
23:36:20 Stefano: i love you and miss you

endlich mal ein kurzer Chat, gelle....

Schnuckel

#14 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 22:57

31./01.Nov.2008

was gestern nicht war, wurde heute nachgeholt. Allerdings hatte ich ein nettes Gespräch mit Ricardo, meinem neuen Sohn

21:15:47 Stefano: Hello Susann
Susann: good Evening Stefano
die Begrüßung erspare ich mal den Lesern, jeden Abend das Gleiche... wie es geht ...usw.....

Stefano: I have been thinking about you too much since morning
Stefano: You are the one I love and want to hold
Susann: *smile... hope you were not too disappionted yesterday
Stefano: i was very sad when I did not talk to you yesterday
Susann: what about Ricardo... is all okay with him?
Stefano: yes he is fine ,he is here with me
Stefano: will u like to talk to him ?
Susann: will he like to talk with me? ...yes what does he like to know?
Stefano: yes he will like to talk to you. because he want to know that you are my sweetheart now
Susann: then lets talk
Stefano: I think you are the only woman I can love
Susann: Ricardo.... you like to talk with me?
Stefano: yeah talk to him now
Susann: ok
Susann: Ricardo... what are you thinking... is your father happy last time?
Ricardo: yes because he told me that you are my mother now
Susann: and this is not strange for you... to have a new mother?
Ricardo: I am happy to have a new mother because, I have live with my father for a long time with no mother. my father celeberate with me that he found you ist das nicht lieb von den Beiden?
Susann: what are you thinking... how should your mother be? What do you wish
Ricardo: am thinking that you are a good mother. and I wish that we can leave with you forever and ever
Susann: *smile.... thats very nice to read, you are a lovely boy .... were do you like to live, to go to school.... England? I think so, cause all your friends are there in UK
Ricardo: I will like to leave in Germany with my dad. because I have travel there with my dad before. nice places was das Kind schon alles kennt...
Ricardo: my father has print a big picture of you and we have paste it on the room. I like your smile in the picture.
Susann: lol ..... were are you born Ricardo?
Ricardo: Rome in Italy
Susann: you , too..? can you speak Italien, too?
Ricardo: yes ...... mom I want to meet and see you oneday
Susann: okay, Darling... i will wait to see you, and am happy to find so wonderful people than you and your father
Ricardo: i will be happy to meet you mother ..... i want to be with you mother
Susann: thank you... you are wonderful ... o darling.... the same here da schlägt doch wieder das Mutterherz...
Ricardo: you are good mother. i like you. i want to be with you foreve and ever mother
Ricardo: i will like to continue school in Germany
Susann: you know Darling, in German ...there is another school system than in England?
Ricardo: i don't know mother
Susann: what is the favorite game you like to play with your father?
Ricardo: Tv games . soccer and tennis
Susann: do you have any queations to me?
Ricardo: yes ...when will you meet us mother ?
Susann: hm... thats not so easy to give an answer ....soon as possible, but for this i need holidays
Ricardo: okay because I want to meet you and see how u are looking like. I want you to be close to my father. because my father loves you allot. smiles
Susann: how many girl friends do you have?
Ricardo: ohhh mother in school many girls want to play with me
Susann: yes, will believe this :) cause you are a charming boy
Ricardo: I want you to be close to me ... I will never let my father stop loving you
Susann: do you like reading books, too? what kind of books?
Ricardo: yes. i like reading histories book and story books
Susann: you like all your father is liking, am right?
Ricardo: yes
Susann: what is the favorite place in your city for you
Ricardo: Stamford Bridge
Susann: why just this ? *smile..... why just that place?
Ricardo: i like looking at football match , smile yes
Ricardo: mother i want to sleep can you talk to my father ?
Susann: yes darling, thats okay... have a nice dream , sleep well , and thank you for taliking with me
Ricardo: ok when you come online tomorrow tell me father to call me for you okay
Susann: okay , Darling... good night ... yes, okay
Ricardo: thank you for talking to me mother .

Susann: from whom i got the rose now?
Stefano: How was your chatting my Ricardo ?....Ricardo
Susann: o hello stefano... you son is very lovely
Stefano: ohhh really ?
Susann: yessssssssssss .... a charming boy, just the same like his father
Stefano: ohh that is nice then sweetheart ... I love you too much with all my heart
Stefano: sweetheart I want to kiss all over your body now
Susann: *smile..... but i don't ask what happened then
Stefano: Yes sweeheart. I want to paint all over your body with my kissess
Stefano: 'll never stop loving you. You're the world to me, in brilliant colors. You're my best love, a favorite song that will never end.You're the world to me there's no one quite like you

und es folgten noch fast eine Stunde lang Liebesbeteuerungen und Sprüche

Stefano: You, me and Ricardo will leave forever and ever sweetheart
Susann: yes... i think, we are the best family that is living in the world
Susann: Darling, I 've to close now, cause tomorrow i've a advanced training and for this i have to stand up early in the morning
Stefano: will be thinking about you sweetheart, I want you to be close to me now . I love you
Stefano: Please try and send me a message okay. I love you too much
Susann: okay, after my training, it ends in the early afternoon. ..... take care, have a nice Saturday..
Stefano: I love you too much sweetheart. I want you to be my family
Susann: :) .... sleep well , bye for now, till tomorrow .... okay?
Stefano: be careful of yourself okay sweetheart..... I love you too much
00:26:27 Susann:I love you too, bye now

Die Liebe fängt an zu Wurzeln zu schlagen.... .... und das nach 1ner Woche!

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.11.2008 23:08 | Top

#15 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 23:15

1.Nov.2008

ich hatte versprochen Stefano eine Nachricht zu senden. Um seinen Header zu erfahren hatte ich ihm eine Adresse bei yahoo genannt. Ich selber benutze die Mailadresse jedoch nicht... deshalb mußte ich ihn erst mal aufklären, weshalb er diese, seine Mail von einer ihm unbekannten Adresse bekommt.
Die ach so lieben Worte habe ich mir aus etlichen vorherigen Mails zusammengebastelt

Von:**************
Datum : Samstag, 1. November 2008 19:49
An: stefanomaurizioxxx@xxxxxx.com
Betreff: Greetings from Susann

Hello my Love

how are you doing today, hope your day was fine. You are wondering by this mail adress i think. This is my very private adress... only family, special friends, cause everybody, who get a mail by this adress can see my real name. My real name is Susann-*********. But i don't like the name ******, so never i use it. The advanced training needs longer than i thought, so it is late, but i promised to write.
I've been searching a long time for someone like you. I've been waiting for you to come through. When I saw your eyes, they smiled,...your lips, they also smiled,...your face, it was surely smiling, too.When I saw you, you smiled at me…and I smiled back.You maked me smiling.You can make my life worthwhile,and I can make you start to smile. For the world you are someboby,but for me you are the world! I wanna tell you with this that you are everything for me and i can't emagine to live without you! I'm so happy, the one who wants to be with you, deep inside I hope you feel it too. I miss you, your voice, your touch.I like to be and live with you, for a long time together with Ricardo, your charming boy. I like to have a family, living with them in harmony, with faith and i hope, we have a lot of fun. This are wishes... but i hope, some of them come true.
Stefano, you are my life, hoping, you never let me go.
Love always
Susann

Schnuckel

#16 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 23:29

1.Nov.2008

Mein kleiner Italiener war aber auch nicht faul....

Datum:Samstag, 1. November 2008 20:11
Betreff: WG: Hello susann

Hi Susann.......Good Morning, How are you doing this morning. Its a great pleasure Chatting with you and learning all these great things about you. You have put a very big smile on my face, I'm glad you are able to make me smile. You truly sound nice and I would want to give this friendship a chance to grow and see what the future holds for us as you have caught my heart.Baby i will start making a date to visit you one day.. so that is why i wants to write you about my self and nothing will change when you meet me

Well I wrote more about myself to share with you.. bei William abgeschrieben?? > Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to many places in this world...

I am shy but outgoing, usw......... hatten wir schon....
By day, I am self employed thus i supply different kind of Cars hier hat Stefano aufgepasst, Willi verkauft PC's to various part of the world.. , I enjoy listening to music, playing music, reading, exploring the city, and watching movies.<
My musical tastes have broadened over the years, although I still have difficulty appreciating opera.......usw
I would like to someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,laugh,cry and even share an smile with.. My life is bright now..But with you maybe it'll be brighter.. I really enjoy talking to you on the phone and I love your voice Have a wonderful day and take care. Hope to hear from u soon
Always,

alles klar... das hatten wir schon mal

Schnuckel

#17 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 23:48

am 2. November erreichte mich abends eine offline Meldung...

21:05:07 Stefano:Good Evening
How are you doing and i have miss you too much
I love you too much

leider Pech für Stefano .....

Schnuckel

#18 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 23:57

abends gab es wieder keinen Chat... , deshalb schrieb ich ihm eine Mail

Datum: Montag, 3. November 2008 23:57
Betreff: Fwd: Susann is missing you

My Love,
it seemed, you had problems again with your messenger. Your kid is really lovely. I would be happy if we are together by Chrismas.

When I go to sleep, I dream of things... so sweet.... in my dreams we are in love, I wonder ....... I can feel your loving arms... wrapped around my waist, .....i can feel your lips... and kisses...., can look into your eyes.....and we got lost in love.
There is no limit on love.... for now and all eternity my love will grow. Darling, you don't know how much I love you and I'm so happy to meet someone like you.
Take care to you, wish a wonderful day tomorrow
Susann

auch diese Worte habe ich mir "ausgeliehen" und ein wenig angepasst

Schnuckel

#19 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 00:02

Fast zeitgleich schrieb Stefano mir eine Mail, die ich allerdings noch nicht gelesen hatte...

Datum:Montag, den 3. November 2008, 23:27:37 Uhr
Betreff:I have connection Problem

Hello Sweetheart

I am really having a problem with my connection so I am not able to connect. Ricardo has miss you too much. We want to meet you sweetheart. I love you too much sweetheart. I want to spend the rest of my life with being with you. I need you soo much sweetheart. I can never live without you in my life. I will be right there loving you till the end okay.

Stefano Loves You Susann

Stefano

eigentlich müßte ihm die lange Nase wachsen .... denn er war invisible

Schnuckel

#20 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 16.11.2008 00:13

Sweetheart ist nun bockig und will heute nicht chatten. Das hat der kleine Italiano nun davon...
Stefano hat mir eine offline message hinterlassen

15:50:54 Stefano: Hello Sweetheart
I have miss you
How are you doing ?
22:40:18 Stefano: Hello Sweetheart
How are you doing, I have miss you too much
I want you chat with you
I want to see you online
I love you and miss you
04/05.11
00:15:22 Stefano: I have miss you
I love you
00:15:27 Stefano: Hello Sweetheart

da hatte er eben Pech.
Der eigentliche Grund warum ich nicht mit ihm chatten wollte, war... ich brauchte dringend mehr Schlaf. In der letzten Woche waren die Nächte einfach zu kurz.

Schnuckel

Kelly Davids auf Weltreise
Dana steigt ins Scammergeschäft ein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz