Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Darling William oder... wieviel Geduld brauche ich für den Liebsten ?

#301 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 01:38

... und da William nicht verhungert ist.... schreibt er wieder....

Von: William XXXXX
An: XXXXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
Betreff: Please just come online it's ok
Gesendet: Fr 12.12.08 19:52

Hi Darling

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you i just want to send you email to know how you doing i know that you have found another man that's why you stoped emailing me whatever is okay hope to hear from you soon

William

ein, zwei Tage werde ich noch warten... dann können wir vielleicht wieder chatten...

Schnuckel

#302 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 01:49

Darling hat am Freitag (12.12.) mehrmals versucht anzurufen. Auch am 13.12. versuchte er es... leider bin ich entweder arbeiten, zur Fortbildung oder putzen. (Irgendwie muss ich den Kredit für ihn schließlich abbezahlen). Aber er soll eine Mail von mir bekommen. Zusätzlich habe ich ihm im Messenger eine offline message hinterlassen, in der ich ihm mitgeteilt habe, dass er eine Mail von mir bekommen hat.

Von: XXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: william_xxxxx@xxxx.com
Betreff: Hello William
Gesendet: Sa 13.12.08 13:28

Hello My Love
how are you doing today.... you are okay and in good health? I hope so.. also I hope Mxxx is okay. Thanks for your mail was reading it with relief. By the other side I feel sad you are thinking I have found another man. I have sent a mail on November 30th. It seemed you didn't read it, cos you didn't answer. I'm still loving you and also I'm crying always cos no answer after mailing you. So I thought you like to stop connection. But now I'm very sad... you don't trust and believe me ... you are thinking i have another man. Thats not true, I am a faithful woman. But now I can understand why you didn't answer. You are thinking bad about me .

Okay ... know this: still I love you and you are still in my minds and I'm missing you more then a desert the rain. I told you >forever yours< but you are not believing me.

Take care about yourself and Mxxx!

In Love to You
XXXX

mal sehen ob er reagiert....

Schnuckel

#303 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 14.12.2008 23:14

Mein Darling reagiert... und schreibt eine Mail:

Von: William
An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: Hi Darling
Gesendet: So 14.12.08 20:22

Hi Darling

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am very sorry for my late responds XXXX i love you so much am here just thinking about you darling now everything is okay i hope very soon we will be together Sweetheart please can you come online for me so that we can have a nice chat because i have missed chatting with you so much please when you got this email can you call me now 0023324177**** i can't wait to hear from you soon

Love always

William

Der wechselt die Handynummern wie Unterwäsche. Ja.... morgen werde ich vielleicht mit ihm chatten, mal sehen ob sich wirklich was getan hat.

Schnuckel

#304 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 12:35

Darling William gibt nicht auf... Mail:

An: XXXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: GoodEvening Sweetheart
Gesendet: Mi 17.12.08 22:41

Hi Sweetheart,

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well My heart has already found it's way to you. I want you and no one else. You mean everything to me. I think we should try and make this work. You have to know you're the one, and only one I want. Not only are you perfect for me, you're the perfect woman and I hope we can and will be more. I could never ask for better than what we have had. I am hoping you're feeling the same way because my heart is still Belongs to you baby i know that you don't believe how much i really love you with all my heart and soul i wish with all my heart that we can be together on this December my love..I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND YOU ARE THE BEST WOMAN I HAVE EVER MET IN MY LIFE.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YOU ARE SUCH A WONDERFUL PERSON in my life too You make me feel like I am the best person in the world. I love you deeply. You are my shining star, my lover, Just wanted the world to know how much you mean to me. Words can never express my love for you. We've been through it all, & still stand stong. I love you with my heart, soul, life & my all. I can't live without you, i can't wait to hear from you soon

Love always

William

er liebt mich immer noch....

Schnuckel

#305 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 13:52

um mir zu beweisen wie sehr er mich liebt, ging ich online und hatte Glück.... Willi erschien

william(22:12:18): GoodEvening Darling .... Where are you my Sweetheart i have missed you so much am here just thinking about you ..... i Hope everything is okay with you! ... I Love you so much
ich ließ ihn erst mal 10 Minuten schmoren...
XXXX: good evening Wiliam, sorry, i was in the kitchen
william: Okay my Sweetheart i have missed you so much
XXXX: really?
XXXX: how are you doing? Are you okay?
william: Yeah Darling am about to sent you email now
william: Darling as you know am doing better! just thinking about you my love
XXXX: thats fine , you are better
XXXX: how is Mxxx doing?
XXXX: you are not very often online?
william: Yeah Darling because you are the only one am chatting with and when i come online your not in i will signout my love
william: Darling you made me sad you don't want to call me anymore
XXXX: Darling, it isn't easy to call to Ghana, the connection is mostly bad
XXXX: and if i try it in the past your phone didn't work
XXXX: and it is expensively to phone to Africa
william: i know that my love i tryed to call you but it's not going through
william: You don't want to pick the phone up!
XXXX: it seems you have forgotten i have to work a lot
XXXX: I'm very busy last time
william: So Darling how is your Nephew
XXXX: I didn't phone with him last time, also he is always busy
XXXX: please tell me, how is Mxxx doing?
XXXX: what have you done the last time?
william: Darling Mxxx is doing better just worried to come back Home
XXXX: i can understand him, he is a long time in Ghana
XXXX: could he find some friends there?
william(22:38:00): Not Really my love because he's always at the Hotel
XXXX(22:49:26): sorry please, my internet connection interrupt
william4ualone12 (22:49:47): Oh it's okay my Sweetheart
XXXX: it happened for the second time this evening das war wirklich nicht geflunkert, schon 2X verlor ich am Abend meine Internetverbindung
XXXX: now i lost the line...
XXXX: we are talking about Mxxx...
william: Yeah Darling he's very Angry with me my love am crying always
william: It seems that i am Hopless man
XXXX: nonsense
XXXX: why is he angry?
william: He want to go back to state my love
XXXX: I can understand him
william: Okay Darling when are you going to come here again my Sweetheart
william: when you come here i will go with you in Germany i will never let you go my lover\ seit wann ist Darling schwul?
william: Love*** oder arbeitet er auch noch als Frau???
XXXX: lover? *smile
XXXX: ok , I'm thinking the next chance to fly to Africa will be Xmas
william: Oh that's great..my Sweetheart
william: Hope your coming with the money so that everything will be okay my love
XXXX: you need still money?
XXXX: I cannot believe...
william: For the bank my love
william: My driver have helped me with half of the money my love
XXXX: about what do you live the whole time?
william: and i have sell everything i have to get 3000Euros sagte er nicht er hätte schon alles veräußert?
william: Now it left with small amount so that everything will be okay my love
william: Sweetheart when i pay this money now everything will be alright i have booked ticket to Germany
XXXX: so... is your plan to come to Germany?
XXXX: o , you habe booked it?
XXXX: *have
XXXX: you would like to fly with an airline?
william: Yeah Darling i have booted everything now just waiting to pay the rest money 2000Euros so that everything will be okay my love
william: i Hope on monday i will be with you in Germany i promise you Baby darauf bin ich aber gar nicht vorbereitet... muß doch vorher zum Frisör, Kosmetikstudio, Sonnenbank... will doch schön sein wenn wir uns das erste Mal treffen
william: i will Give you the Flight Information and you will check it at airport my love
XXXX: now I'm astonished...
XXXX: but what about you money on the bank? you got it?
william: Darling when i pay this last 2000Euros everything will be okay and i will get all my money okay Yesterday i have Booted the ticket to come to you in Germany dann bezahle man(n)!
XXXX: that is very nice to hear... i cannot believe I will see your this year
william: Moment i will send you the flight information so that you will believe me my love and you can check it at airport too
XXXX: I must be dreaming....
william: No honey you are not dreaming and I am coming home this time round so just believe me
XXXX: that's really wonderful, the best Xmas gift in my whole life
william: Yes honey and this time is going to be the best time in my life time and Mxxx because you are going to have a lot of good time together when we come home
XXXX: I'm sooo happy, I could cry now
XXXX: do you know how long you stay in Ghana?
william: I need you XXXX no than ever and Mark needs the mother love from you honey
XXXX: sorry, brb... I need a kleenex Glückstränen natürlich!
william: Ok honey
XXXX: sorry.. I'm back
XXXX: I cannot believe a dream is coming true
william: we are coming home honey I am so tired of being here my love
XXXX: I will believe.. how long do you stay there?
william: about 6 months now honey Falsch !!! seit Ostern etwa, war im April dJ
william: and I have missed you so badly my love
XXXX: you don't know how much I miss you and how sad I felt all the time
XXXX: didn't know what to do
william: Yes honey I can really understand all that you have gone through waiting for me but you know it has not be easy for me here too my love. Always go to bed lonely thinking of you and when I wake up you are all the one I think of XXXX. I miss you honey, I miss you so much my love
XXXX: yes Dear... I miss you more than you miss me
XXXX: it isn't easy for a woman alone, no help by all the friends
william: No honey we should say we both misses each other my love
william: Yes darling, I do agree with you and its being so hard for me to be here all this while without you my love but I know we will be together soon and I will never let you go XXXX
XXXX: You don't know how much I love you and how much I was missing you
william: No honey I should rather be thinking if you still love me or not XXXX. You have being the only woman I can spend my life with for the rest of my life. I need you darling.
XXXX: and you don't know how much I need you... how much fearness in my heart to loose you
william: You will never lose me my love and I hope you are still mine forever darling?
XXXX: yes Darling... I like to be with you till the end of my life and a day
william: Thank you my love you are all I have now with Mxxx and I swear with my life to be with you till the end of time
william: I love you honey, I love you XXXX, I love you more
william: Tell me darling, have you being talking with another man ever since we stop communicating?
XXXX: Darling.. I'm talking with a lot of men, every day...by my work, but you mean, if I'm looking for another one
XXXX: No... I sweared you or no one
william: Yes darling that is what I want to know if you have being searching for another man?
XXXX: no, how could I do? My heart belongs to you, I told you long time ago and I told the true , i'm a very faithful woman
william: Thank you darling I am most grateful of you
william: You what honey? ???
william: I believed what you told me being a faithful woman but you know I was also thinking all this while you would have forgotten about me and Mxxx so I was feeling very shy and afraid to contact you since I thought you might have gotten another man but my heart can settle now that I know you are still mine
XXXX: Darling, I had a lot of sadness in my heart, I couldn't help you and it isn't nice to love someone and to give no help if it is needed
XXXX: But you got all i had, it wasn't nice I was crying a lot, but I had no chance
william: No darling there is no need to be sad anymore my love because you have helped me all this while and I feel so ashame to put you into all this but like I said this is the only thing pulling me back and if you help me with the remaining money there is nothing going to stop Mxxx and I from coming home. We miss you so much, XXXX you are all we have in our lived
william: lives
william(23:49:41): are you there darling?

es reichte mir ... die ewige Bettelei nach Geld.... Dieses Mal habe ich die Internetverbindung abgebrochen... zumindest zu William

William war noch eine ganze Weile online und wartete auf mich... Es gab offline Messages...

william (00:00:25): <ding>
william (00:01:08): are you still there XXXX? what happend darling? you just signed off without saying a word to me.
william (00:48:42): <ding>
william (01:11:33): <ding>

Schnuckel

#306 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 14:03

die Verbindung zu kappen ist eigentlich nicht mein Stil. Deshalb sendete ich eine SMS. Bin mir aber nicht sicher ob diese Ihn erreicht hat, könnte sein, dass ich die falsche Nummer gewählt habe. Er wechselt zu oft die Handynummern in letzter Zeit... Die SMS schrieb ich per PC, da es mir dabei möglich ist, meine Nummer NICHT erscheinen zu lassen

Von:
XXXX
An: 00233240706206
Betreff: SMS-Nachricht
Gesendet: Do 18.12.08 00:43

Hello William, the connection was interrupted again. I didn't get any internet connection again. So I will text you now. Will try to be online tomorrow at 7pm, my time, but cannot promise it. But know this... I love you so much. Time to sleep now. Hug and kisses,XXXX

PS: seit ca einer Woche versucht William wieder mit mir telefonisch Kontakt aufzunehmen

Schnuckel

#307 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 14:11

Hier die Mail mit der Flugnummer. Er will ja Montag kommen... vorausgesetzt ich bezahle noch die restlichen 2000 €uro

An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: BA travel reservation 4LTYJH: ACC-LHR 22 Dec 2008 23:35
Gesendet: Do 18.12.08 00:27

Hi Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you my love i have missed you so much am here just thinking about you my love...I awake each day with a smile And greet it with a laugh The world is a treasure to me Because of you.Every time I think of something sad,I replace the thought- with you! My mind is instantly changed And my heart is filled with gladness.Every breath I take is meant for you,I live this life surrounded in joy And I bathe in the promise of your love, My soul belongs to you Darling this the Flight information so that you will believe me Sweetheart please try your best and Help me with this Balance so that everything will be Okay Can i give you the information so that you will send the money off and on Monday i will be with you in Germany i Love you always

Your Itinerary

British Airways booking reference: 4LTYJH

Passenger(s) MR WILLIAM BRIGHT
MSTR MARK BRIGHT

Flight number BA0078
From Accra
To Heathrow (London)
Depart 22 Dec 2008 23:35
Arrive 23 Dec 2008 06:45
Class World Traveller
Operated by British Airways

Flight number BA0904
From Heathrow (London) Terminal 5
To Frankfurt
Depart 23 Dec 2008 10:35
Arrive 23 Dec 2008 13:20
Class Euro Traveller
Operated by British Airways

bis Frankfurt brauche ich mit dem Auto ca. 4 Stunden... Bin gespannt wie weit er kommt ... London oder doch Frankfurt?

Schnuckel

#308 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 18.12.2008 14:19

17./18.12.2008

ob die SMS ihn erreichte weiß ich nicht.... Darling schickte eine weitere Mail...

An: XXXXXXXX@xxxx.de
Betreff: GoodMorning
Gesendet: Do 18.12.08 01:01

HI Darling

I love you more than words can say; my heart will always belong to you. You know me and you've been through a lot, but always and forever my love for you is very strong. Now that you're far away i Hope very soon we will be together and i will hold you and Kissing you all over your body, I miss you more and more every day.

I think about You it make me Happy and i remember that you have my heart it Keep me happy days . But, just remember one thing: I will always love you. Till Death XXXX? warum mit Fragezeichen? Ist es schon vorher vorbei oder will er sich erneut zum Witwer machen? what happened darling? you just signed off without saying a word to me. You made me very Sad i can't wait to hear from You once again darling this my Number please when you get this Mail try to call me or sms me i will call you back ok ( 0023324177537)

Love always,

William

die Handynummer gab er mir vor ein paar Tagen schon mal, Anfang Dezember... Hier aber fehlt die letzte Zahl

Schnuckel

#309 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 19.12.2008 15:50

nun ist es aber an der Zeit Darling aufzuklären warum wir nicht weiter chatten konnten und.... wie kommt er an sein Geld??? Schließlich will er Montag zu mir kommen...

Von: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxx.de
An: william@xxxxxx.com
Betreff: Darling I'm missing you
Anhang: Spezifikationsformular, WU Fragebogen Nr1 , WU Fragebogen Nr2 , WU Fragebogen Nr3
Gesendet: Fr 19.12.08 15:15

Hello my Darling

how are you doing today? I've to say sorry for Wednesday... my Internet connection was interrupted again. I tried to go online again, but it didn't work. Reading your mails was a pleasure for me and I'm sooo happy you like to come here. About your problems with money... I was thinking and thinking how I can help. You know... I've no money by myself. So I did what I never would do... I phoned Agathe. You remember? She is the woman this one has inherited everything from my deceased uncle. She is not my favorite friend but I don't know whom i can ask for help again. Okay... she is willing to borrow me the last 2000 Euro. So I went to the post office to send off the money by Western Union. But there are problems with the consignment of the money meanwhile.Western Union has many problems because of money laundry. It's new and the post office official gave me a newsletter and the questionnaire. The Post office official told me the receiver has to fill out the questionnaire, so I went back home .... very frustrated. After being home there was no time to scan it , because I had to go to my evening school. It was a busy day yesterday but now I'm using my lunchtime to make all clear for you to send off this mail to you. Please, Darling... if you really like to come on Monday... fill out the questionnaire and send it back to me. And the receiver has to fill... not me !! Darling... and do not tell me you are not the receiver, your driver is the receiver. It doesn't make a matter to me who is filling out the files, if your driver cannot do it, help him , please. I cannot send the money without the full questionnaire.

Please, Darling..... I'm missing you so much and I like to be with you on Xmas. Try your best, can't wait to be in your arms.

Now I have to hurry to go back to my work. O... Monday I get a holiday to pic you up in Frankfurt. I need nearly 4 hours to drive to Frankfurt but I'm sooooo happy to see you my Lover. You are my Love till the end of my Life

Take care about yourself , regards to Mxxx, please !

Forever yours
XXXX

bin gespannt ob Darling William die 3 Fragebögen ausfüllt. So wie ich ihn bislang kenne, wird er sich mit aller Macht dagegen wehren. Pech für ihn... dann gibt es eben kein Geld

Schnuckel

#310 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2008 19:08

es war klar... William versucht sich vor dem Ausfüllen zu drücken

An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxx.de
Betreff: Goodnight My Beloved Woman.
Gesendet: Sa 20.12.08 01:20

Hello Dear,

How are you doing my love and hope everything is well with you. I miss you darling and cannot wait to be with you my love. Thank you XXXX my love for your love and support and I will forever remaining grateful and faithful to you. I know you have done a lot for me Darling and I feel ashamed to ask you for help but I have no choice my love and thank you for being there for me all this while and I promise you with my love forever and ever. I promise to stand by you when we live together and I swear to be your man till the end of time. Darling, I have a little problem with the forms now, I cannot fill out the forms because its in German words. My Love, is there anyway you can help me fill the forms on my behalf? I hope is a way like that for you to fill the forms on my behalf but if its not possible for you to do that yourself then I think you can send the money through money gram since its one of the fastest ways to send money. My love, do anything you can fast because I want to be with you and spend Xmas with you. I can't wait to hold you in my arms too. I love you, Darling, I love you, XXXX.

I am giving you the name of my new driver because the one I had before is on holidays.

Yeboah Nkansah,
P. O. Box 365,
Accra, Ghana.

Your Love, William.

es muss ein neuer William sein.... die Art und Weise der letzten Mails haben sich verändert (leider hier nach dem kopieren nicht sichtbar). Das wäre der Vierte!

Schnuckel

#311 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 20.12.2008 19:13

so geht es aber nicht ... hatte ausdrücklich darauf hingewiesen dass der Empfänger die Fragen zu beantworten hat

Von: XXXXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
An: william@xxxxx.com
Betreff: Good Evening Darling
Gesendet: Sa 20.12.08 18:48

Hi Darling

How are you doing.... hope all is well ! Was reading your mail as well and I'm happy you like to be here soon. I'm missing you and my heart is sad you are not here. As well I'm sad you didn't send back the questionnaire. Now you cannot come on Monday? I wrote in my mail the receiver has to fill out the questionnaire...I'm not the receiver!!! Yes, the questions are German..but I know you can translate. Very often I sent mails written in German and you could read them...... you told me...or didn't you read them? I hope you didn't tell me lies ! I am a little annoyed that you want to push the work over to me again. It is your money on the bank, not mine. Why aren't you a little more cooperative? It will be the best I'm working on Monday because now I couldn't send the money and on Sunday the bank or post office doesn't work. Heaven and hell... are you sure you like to come to Germany? Then fill out the questionnaire and send back very soon. Sorry about the bad words but I'm very disappointed now. How long have I to wait till you are in Germany? Till the end of my life? Fill out the questionnaire... send them back... hurry up... I'm waiting for them. Even though I'm annoyed.... I love you ! Please, next week is Xmas...there are only some days... I like to celebrate Xmas with my family that will be you and Mark. Darling... hurry up !!!

Okay... I have to prepare something for the holidays and promised my son to look for him tonight.

Take care and don't forget the questionnaire !

Love forever

XXXX

You are a man or a woman? You like to be a model and to earn a lot of money?
http://mooseknuckle.webs.com/index.htm

Schnuckel

#312 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.12.2008 20:49

es ist kaum zu glauben...William hat die vielen Fragen auf dem Fragebogen ausgefüllt und sogar noch ein paar nette Worte dazu geschrieben

An: XXXXXX@xxxxx.de
Betreff: Still In Love.
Anhang: scan0001.jpg scan0002.jpg scan0003.jpg
Gesendet: So 21.12.08 17:31

XXXX My Love,

I am doing well my love, thank you and hope you are doing the same at your end? I miss you darling and sorry for letting you disappointed and upset but you have to understand that it was never my intention to get you upset ok. No darling I do not lie to you about the emails you write to me and I read every little bit of your emails both in German and English but the problem with the Questionnaire was, the words are on the forms and I couldn't copy the words on it not like emails which you can copy and translate from German to English but I tried all I could to write the words one after the other and finally I was able to understand the words on the forms. Well I have finish with the forms and I hope you will be happy with my effort at least I have been a little bit cooperative this time round. I love you darling and want to be with you as soon as possible. Please try your best to do everything fast at your end to send the money by tomorrow, so we can be with you soon. I know the best thing that is going to happen to us to have a wonderful Christmas and New Year celebration together as one big family. We miss you baby, we miss you so much. Greetings from Mark. I love you XXXX, I love you more.

Yours forever.............William.

den Datei-Anhang sende ich nach, er muss noch nachbearbeitet werden (zu meinem Schutz)

Schnuckel

#313 von Scambaiter , 21.12.2008 23:34

Ich habe die Fragebögen für Schnuckel anonymisiert.

Und füge sie hier ein, damit es chronologisch weiter geht.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#314 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 21.12.2008 23:58

ich bin ja sooo happy und teile es Darling William per Mail mit

Von: XXXXXXXXX@xxxxx.de
An: williamxxxxxx@xxxx.com
Betreff: I'm sooo happy !!
Gesendet: So 21.12.08 23:13

My dearest William
I'm sooo happy you sent the questionnaire back. Now I can go to send the money to the address you send me (Yeboah Nkansah, P. O. Box 365, Accra, Ghana). As fast as I get the number I will send it by SMS to you ( 0023324177537), this is the last number I got from you, please look if this is the right one.
Darling... I feel so happy... so happy to be in your arms in 2 days. Can't wait to be with you.
Hope you didn't wait for me online, because I wasn't at home Sunday. Met some friends and we were in a restaurant. Hope you are well and happy as I am. If something is wrong with the address, please send me mail... will look for it before I have to go to work.
I'm so happy Darling... my dream comes true ..yeahhhh. Tuesday I will pic you up from Frankfurt, my boss has given me free day to pic you up. Darling.. I love you... and I'm so happy...

Love forever
XXXX

bei der Handynummer fehlt die letzte Zahl, aber ich hatte sie so von William bekommen. Mal sehen, ob es ihm auffällt. Da kann ich noch so viel SMS schreiben... die Nachricht und damit die so dringend erwartete Nummer kommt nicht an. Leider war Darling auch nicht online... oder ich zu spät... Was kann uns nun noch trennen??? Dienstag ist er zur Mittagszeit in Frankfurt... yeahhhh

Schnuckel

#315 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 22.12.2008 21:14

Darling schreibt zurück.. spät nachts...

An: XXXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: My Forever Love, XXXX.
Gesendet: Mo 22.12.08 01:36

XXXX My Love,

I am so happy too darling that after the long waiting we are going to be together. Yes my love you can send the money to the address and name of my driver. Yes darling, as fast as you get the MTCN number and the answer to the question just let me know by SMS. Yes my love it's the same number just that you forgot the last number 9. (00233241775379) ICH? ...habe sie nicht vergessen, sondern Du Darling, aber du hast es zum Glück bemerkt My love, I cannot wait to be with you and Mxxx to be a happy family. Oh my God, I miss you baby and it hurts that you are not with me tonight but I know you are going to give me a wonderful German love when we come.

Yes darling, I waited for you online and I thought you might still be having problem with your network but I can understand now, you need some time with your friends. Honey don't forget to give me your number once again in your next email because I will need it to give you a call when I get to the airport nix da... erst morgen früh wenn ich unterwegs nach Frankfurt bin . I am going to send you email before I go to bed and hope you will like it my love? I love you XXXX, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Love Forever and Ever..........William.

isser nicht lieb??

Schnuckel

#316 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 22.12.2008 21:44

Darling William schickt eine zweite Mail hinterher. Der Mail-Hintergrund ist der gleiche Hintergrund den er beim chatten mit mir verwendet.(Leider hier nicht zu sehen)

Betreff: Things To Do With You, XXXX.
Gesendet: Mo 22.12.08 01:56

My Beloved XXXX,

Here are few things I wish to do with you when we are together in Germany:

Be your best love.
Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain.
Stargaze on a clear night.
Watch the sunset together. so was haben wir hier nicht
Spend all day with you doing nothing or perhaps we make love. nix tun?... und wovon leben wir?? von scammen vielleicht???
Moonlit walks on the beach. der ist aber knapp 400 km weit weg...ok, am Wochenende
Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment.
Go on a carriage ride through the park.
Do a crossword together.
Go to brunch. o ja...
Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). wenn's sein muss...
Go for a twilight horseback ride.
Watch a bad movie together.
Spend the rest of my life with you.
Have our picture taken together.
Eat ice cream with you.
Make love to you passionately.
Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language.
Give you space when you need it.
Accept you totally and completely, flaws and all (I already do).
Discuss current events in a heated debate. ich habe aber meistens das letzte Wort Darling :)
Have you see the error of your ways from aforementioned heated debate and make mad, torrid love to you, in the midst of all that passion.
Carve our names into a tree/table.
Go for a walk at dusk together.
Be one with you.
Send you the sweetest emails. warum das?... willste wieder nach Afrika?
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you.
Hold you and gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you I love you, XXXX.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes.
Blindfold you and take you somewhere romantic.
Spend my life making you happy.
Spend my life making our family happy.
Feel your heartbeat.
See our unborn child/children in your eyes. wie soll das gehen? Darüber müssen wir noch mal reden... in meinem Alter
Go roller/ice skating together, I don't know if you can do that LOL.
Give you a backrub just because.
ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Go hiking/camping together.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very successfully weathered the storm together.
Marry you, XXXX.
Laugh at someone together.
Share a plate of spaghetti. wow.. er kann kochen..
Give you a stuffed animal just because.
Go on a fun family vacation and bring back the kind of memories movies are made of.
Treat you like my Princess which I always do.
Go on a road trip across Germany and America.
Count thunder together during a thunderstorm.
Envelop you in my soul.
Cook your favorite meal/meals.
Know you better than you know yourself.
Go to a Renaissance Fair.
Plant a tree in our yard together.
Look over at you during an office/family party and have you know without me saying a word that I love you.
Be able to say "I love you, XXXX" in 89 different ways in 89 different countries.
Hold you when you are at your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most.
Be the one you come to for that comfort and holding.
Wipe away the days' stresses and issues, with just one hug,kiss and massage.
Grow old with you, XXXX My Love.

I love you my Darling and will never get tired of your love. Hope you will love this email Darling? Goodnight My Love.

William Your Love.

Schnuckel

#317 von fridolin , 22.12.2008 21:51

In Antwort auf:
Go roller/ice skating

Da am Main ist doch die Rollschuhbahn. "Nizza" heißt die glaub ich ( sorry war vor 8 Jahren zuletzt in FFM) soweit ich weiß waren da immer so nette Jungs, denen könnte dein Lover auch gefallen. Du hast dann Ruhe und er Abwechselung.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.12.2008 | Top

#318 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 22.12.2008 21:55

Darling wartet verzweifelt auf sein Geld... schließlich hat er brav den Fagebogen ausgefüllt. Er soll belohnt werden... nach Bankschluss, weil.... (SMS)

Von: XXXX
An: 00233241775379
Gesendet: Mo 22.12.08 20:42

Darling, the center had a total power failure for 3 hours,an excavator has torn the main electric cable up.Therefore I could get the number so late. Hope it isn't too late yet. Can't you go to the bank before the flight any more, my bank wants to help you to fetch the money to Ger. Please don't cancel the flight, come here to me. I love you. Code : Love,
number : 9418106911. Have a good flight ! Pic you up in Frankfurt. With love... XXXX

die angebliche MCTN war die Strichcode Nummer auf meinem Zuckerpaket

da schau'n mer mal... ob überhaupt und wie weit der Flug geht...

Schnuckel

#319 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 22.12.2008 22:00

@ Fridolin

du meinst... auf dem Heimweg von F zu mir sollte ich einen Umweg machen??? Na mal sehen... wie er so ist der Knabe...schließlich ist es unsere erste Begegnung. (Wenn er es bis Weihnachten bis hier her schafft :) )

Schnuckel

#320 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 18:59

Darling erhält von mir eine SMS, die ich tags zuvor vorbereitet hatte und die morgens um 8 Uhr verschickt werden sollte...Ob das Gespräch ankommt weiß ich nicht... eigentlich müßte Darling um 8 Uhr in Heathrow (London)sein und ich hatte die Vorwahl von Accra genommen

An: 00233241775379

Darling... I'm starting now to pick you up in Frankfurt. I'm so happy to meet you in some hours.My handy number 0049 -0171******* XXXX

immerhin habe ich ihm die Möglichkeit gegeben mich per Handy zu erreichen...

Schnuckel

Natalya
Die neue Freundin!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz