Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Darling William oder... wieviel Geduld brauche ich für den Liebsten ?

#321 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:11

gegen 12:30h erhalte ich eine SMS von William in der er mir mitteilt... dass das Geld nicht angekommen ist. Da ich noch auf der Autobahn bin... kann ich nicht antworten, da keine Freisprechanlage...

kurze Zeit später schreibt William eine Mail..

Von: William Bright
An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: So Worried.
Gesendet: Di 23.12.08 12:46

XXXX My Love,

How are you doing my love and hope everything is well with you? I know you might have waited for me and Mxxx at the airport but its rather unfortunate my flight was canceled because my driver couldn't cash the money from the Western Union this morning aber mich nach Frankfurt fahren lassen... um diese Zeit müßtest du fast schon in Deutschland sein... . When he got there, they told him the money is not in the system. I am so upset darling and don't know what do to now because I wanted to be with you and Mxxx today in Germany ach ja... und gestern wußtest du schon dass das Geld nicht da ist und bist deshalb erst gar nicht abgeflogen??? . Darling, please try your best to find out where the mistake is from and make sure you can send the money either by the close of today or tomorrow. I will book the available flight as soon as you send the money so we can be with you tomorrow. I miss darling, I love you so much. Kisses to you. I wait for your urgent response.

William Your Love.

Schnuckel

#322 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:29

Darling William versuchte mich am 23.12. noch mehrmals per Handy zu erreichen, aber schließlich war ich erst spät abends wieder aus Frankfurt zurück.. Auch er erhielt einen Weihnachtsgruß von mir, kurz nach Mitternacht mit dem gleichen Text wie für Stefano

Darling versucht vormittags und nachmittags mich ans Telefon/Handy zu bekommen... Ich bin aber immer noch wütend auf ihn und lasse ihn schmoren . Eine Mail am Nachmittag...

Betreff: Merry Xmas and a Prosperous New Year.
Gesendet: Mi 24.12.08 16:31

Thank you Darling for your wonderful Christmas Card. I miss you so much my love. XXXX my love I sent you an email yesterday afternoon but I didn't get any reply from you. I also tried to call you but there was no answer from you. I also send you sms yesterday and you never replied. You don't want to talk with me or something honey? I hope we can talk online very soon mit >soon< wird es bestimmt nix . I miss you so much my love and can't wait to be with you soon.

William.

Schnuckel

#323 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:35

unermüdlich ruft William bei mir an... unzählige Male...., ich gehe nicht ans Handy und nicht online... Sende ihm aber eine SMS...

Von: XXXX
An: 00233241775379
Betreff: SMS-Nachricht
Gesendet: Mi 24.12.08 18:10

Hello Darling, sorry for no take off my phone today. As you calling me I was in the church. In Ger. we celebrating Xmas today..on Christmas Eve. Will send an email tomorrow, I promise. Tonight my son is here. Missing you now sooo much I feel sad you're not here cos I love you. Wish you a merry Christmas! X.

... er hat gegen Mitternacht aufgegeben mich telefonisch zu erreichen

Schnuckel

#324 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:39

eine Mail erhalte ich gegen 19:30h.

Betreff: This is the email you couldn't reply Yesterday, Darling. genau... weil ich unterwegs war...
Gesendet: Mi 24.12.08 19:37

XXXX My Love,

How are you doing my love and hope everything is well with you? I know you might have waited for me and Mxxx at the airport but its rather unfortunate my flight was canceled because my driver couldn't cash the money from the Western Union this morning. When he got there, they told him the money is not in the system. I am so upset darling and don't know what do to now because I wanted to be with you and Mxxx today in Germany. Darling, please try your best to find out where the mistake is from and make sure you can send the money either by the close of today or tomorrow. I will book the available flight as soon as you send the money so we can be with you tomorrow. I miss darling, I love you so much. Kisses to you. I wait for your urgent response.

William Your Love.

er hat sie einfach kopiert...

Schnuckel

#325 von Coroner ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:50

Schnuckel(chen), schreibe ihm doch, dass die Maschine planmässig geflogen und auch gelandet sei, nur er war nicht als Passagier dabei.
Mal sehen wie er sich dann rauszuwinden versucht, nixda mit "Flight has been cancelled" das ist einfach gelogen
Vielleicht kannst du ihm auchnoch die Flugnummer sagen.

Coroner
zuletzt bearbeitet 25.12.2008 19:52 | Top

#326 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:55

versprochen ist versprochen... Darling erhält seine Mail. Und ich bin immer noch sauer

Von: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
An: williamxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Betreff: Dearest William
Gesendet: Do 25.12.08 14:38

Dearest William

merry Christmas...how are you doing today... all right with you... I hope so. I promised to answer today....
I'm sorry the money didn't arrive and I don't know why not. By the German Xmas holidays I cannot ask the bank what is going wrong... the banks are closed here till Monday. You are disappointed about it now... I know. But I'm very disappointed about you,too... why??... Because ... I sent email with the MCTN number before you like to start to come here. I wrote.... if you cannot get the money.... please, come here and my bank will help you to collect your money from Accra. In the early morning of 12-23-08 I sent new SMS with the message I will start now to drive to pick you up in Frankfurt. Before I sent SMS I were looking in my mail box if there is any message from you... but no message.. so I started. To the lunchtime you try to phone me and you sent text message you cannot get the money, something is going wrong... but i couldn't phone with you, because I was driving on the Autobahn. At the moment when you have sent the message, you ought to have landed in Frankfurt, to the time at least almost. I was waiting for you for three hours then i drove back home. I was driving nearly 7 hours and waiting long time... for nothing !! I wasn't only very disappointed, I was also very furious with you. Why didn't you sent a message your flight is canceled before I started to Frankfurt? Why not???
Yesterday you tried to phone me very often.. I know this. I sent SMS to you we are celebrating Xmas on 12-24. This evening is very important to me and I won't to talk about money, that's the reason I didn't take off the phone... and my son was here.
Why are you treating me in this way? I tried to help you to get your money... but you won't my help... you are waiting for money. Is this your way of love? Darling know this: then you are not the right one for me... I feel so sad now.. so blue... this is a bad Christmas day. Thank you for make me sad to Christmas. If you like to come here... ok... I will pick you up, no problem, but I am only ready to pick you up if I can be sure of 100% that you land in Frankfurt. I love you so much but it seems you don't love me you love your money only. The money is more important than me. Ok ... 500000 Euros are a lot.. and, oh no, you shall not do without it ... my bank offered their help... but this is not what you like, I'm right? Your heart loves money.. not me. Think about it... come here to live with me and take the help from my bank or it was a nice time with you and for this I thank you very much. Take care about yourself !

You are my one and everything..... I love you

XXXX

am frühen Abend klingelt das Telefon....und ich überhöre es doch glattweg

Schnuckel

#327 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 25.12.2008 19:59

@ Coroner

gute Idee... Ich werde bald mit ihm chatten, doch ich fürchte... er wird mir antworten er konnte die vorbestellten Tickets nicht bezahlen.

Schnuckel

#328 von Sonne ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 16:15

Hallo,
ja, ja die Herzallerliebsten...Ich habe leider auch meine Erfahrungen mit John gemacht...Geld weg, innerer Frieden weg, Psyche demoliert usw...Aber da ich ja eine so sehr liebende Frau bin habe ich unter einer Fakemail diesen Fisch noch einmal an den Haken bekommen. Leider bekomme ich mein Geld nicht zurück, geschweige denn all meine Tränen, aber wenigstens kann ich mich rächen...ich bin jezt so sehr reich und habe sogar schon Geschenke besorgt, ich wohne in der Schweiz in einem riesigen Haus, das natürlich mir gehört, und bin Künstlerin - ich wußte gar nicht, daß ich so viel Phantasie habe - und noch vieles mehr...jedenfalls liebt er mich bedingungslos usw. Die Briefe die ich jetzt bekomme, sind wortwörtlich die gleichen, die ich bekam, als ich Ich war...Nun bin ich nicht mehr ich und brauche nicht einmal mir Gedanken machen, was er mir denn schreiben würde, geschweige denn mein Wörterbuch holen, das kenn ich ja schließlich schon...natürlich vermisse ich ihn ja auch ganz doll und genauso seine Tochter, die mit Sicherheit in den nächsten Tagen schwer krank ist, lebensbedrohlich, und erst behandelt wird, wenn ich Geld schicke...

Wünsche dir wirklich von ganzem Herzen, daß du nicht mehr so schwer an dieser Nuss zu knabbern hast.

Sonne

#329 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 17:14

William erhält von mir eine offline Nachricht....

XXXX(17:02:33): Merry Christmas Darling...
XXXX: send a mail to your box
XXXX: know this... i love you so much... you have stolen my heart... what do you like to do with it?

William ist online....

Willi (25.12.2008 23:47:42): I Love you so much my Sweetheart!
XXXX: Good evening William
Willi: How are You doing today my Sweetheart
Willi: Hope everything is okay with you my love
XXXX: I'm sad about you and disappionted William
Willi: Oh Darling am very sorry you know that i will never Dissappionted you in my life my life
Willi: i was my best to be with you Sweetheart
Willi: when am back from Bank i sms you that the Bank people says that the money is not there
Willi: I Love you so much my Sweetheart!
XXXX: if I sent the number ... it was late and by the day you send SMS you should be in the clouds but not in Accra
Willi: i Hope on monday as soon as you resend the money i will book another Available Flight my love
XXXX: did you read my mail I sent today? also nicht...
Willi: Yes Sweetheart am reading it now my love
Willi: Darling am very happy that your Bank people will help me change the draft to money my love
Willi: Darling i have missed you so much am here just thinking about you
Willi: Sweetheart am very sorry for made you sad
Willi: Darling i love you so much i don't love you because of your money my Sweetheart
XXXX: William... but the way you are going.. all seemes you are waiting for the money
Willi: Your friends told you that i love you because of your money that's why i book this flight send you all the information so that you will believe me that i will come to you in Germany my love Because you are my one and only Love i have in this world
XXXX: I was waiting for you
XXXX: and the plane lands by the time you told me... but you are not there
Willi: Nope Darling you know that i have tryed everything to be with you not because of your money Sweetheart..
Willi: Remember i have Paid all the money i mean the 10.000Euros because i love you and i want to be with you and it left only 2000 Euros so that everything will be okay
Willi: i know that you try your best too for me as my Wife but i don't know where the proble from maybe from the westernunion my love
Willi: i think you need to send it Through Money Gram my love
Willi: Darling i will go and Book another Available Flight on monday as soon as you sms me with the MTCN Everything will be okay my love i promise
Willi: XXXX i Swear to God that i love only you in my life
Willi: i don't have another other woman only You
Willi: i will aways makes you Happen when we Fanily meet us my love
Willi: Talk to me Sweetheart..
XXXX: sorry... the connection is very bad tonight, I was kicked out very often in this night stimmt... allerdings war das bei FS
Willi: Darling please take your Handy phone with you always nö...
Willi: It's okay my Sweetheart
Willi: XXXX Love you so much only you Believe me
XXXX: Darling.. I love you too, but the problems we have makes me sad and I cannot understand why there are such a lot of problems with your bank
Willi: Darling i promise you we will never have problem again as soon as we Paid this last my love believe me
Willi: So Darling is this the only westernunion You have there baby
Willi: i will do that believe me on monday i will book another Available flight to be with you in Germany because i love only you baby
Willi: am very sad now because you are thinking so much bad about me that i don't love you i love your money why are you talking like that my Sweetheart
XXXX: you know... I have to work with my bank ... the bank people sent off the money
XXXX: they did it by the first time... and you got the money without problems
Willi: am so confused because i wish with all my heart to be with you!
XXXX: Why did you not send a message you canceled the trip? Why
Willi: Darling the people cancal the ticket because i did not come to the Airport in time..
Willi: i was waiting for you to sms me the MTCN and it's to late than
Willi: i love you so much my Sweetheart please forgive me it will never happen again
Willi: i will love you till the end of my life...because i don't know how to start thank you for what you done for my life
XXXX: Darling.. I sent the number at 8pm my time with SMS, your flight started 3 hours later
Willi: Yes but when I got your sms my couldn't go to the Western Union to cash the money on that time because they were closed and in the morning when he went there they told him that money is not in the system
XXXX: why didn't you send mail you canceled your trip.. I was looking in my mail boxc before I strated
XXXX: and I sent SMS again before I started to drive [{i] ti Frankfurt
Willi: No honey I sent you an email when I driver got back from the western union and also sent you an sms but you never replied none of them
XXXX: i was on the Autobahn, I cannot answer by driving a car
XXXX: but [i]by the time i driving to pick you up... you should be in Heathrow

Willi: Yes honey but that is what I am trying to explain to you now that when you sent me the sms to pick the money it was so late and my driver had to go there in the morning to cash it so the problem was the money couldn't come in earlier that made my flight to be canceled
XXXX: however... you are still in Accra and not in my arms
waiting (26.12.2008 00:31:21): Darling.. if I got your SMS... I could do nothing... what should i do in Frankfurt.. far away from home
XXXX: sorry... brb
Willi (00:34:10): No honey you did nothing wrong ok the problem was I couldn't get the money and that stopped me from coming but I will book another flight as soon as the money comes in
Willi (00:36:05): Darling are you still there
XXXX 00:38:09): sorry.. i was in the bathroom
XXXX 00:38:21): the connection is bad today
XXXX 00:42:00): Dear.. are you there?
XXXX 00:45:34): William... are you there?

Irgendwie schien die Verbindung unterbrochen zu sein, obwohl William als online zu sehen war. Es öffnete sich plötzlich ein weiteres Fenster.... in dem ich Williams weitere Nachrichten lesen konnte. Außerdem erhielt ich eine Warnung in der stand, dass ich mir unbekannte Personen keine Auskünfte erteilen soll und dass ich mit diesen nur chatten soll, wenn ich diese Person kenne. Zuerst war ich völlig perplex... ich wußte nicht mehr ob William noch im yahoo messenger war oder plötzlich in meinen MSN Messi gewechselt war.... dann diese Warnmeldung... da sah ich erst dass da nicht "Willi" stand sondern "Bill". Ich hatte den Namen Bill zu Anfang unserer "Beziehung" mal eingegeben, da hatte Willi eine etwas andere, aber ähnliche ID.

Bill 00:40:12): Darling are you there?
Bill 00:49:54): where are you Darling? I miss you so much and I want to talk with you please
XXXX 00:50:36): I don't know what happened... you are away
Bill 00:51:35): I am still here waiting for you darling
Bill 00:51:41): Never mind we are still here
XXXX: sorry... I lost the line now, my computer makes me problems tonight
Bill: Darling I guess you now know the reason why I couldn't made up to you my love
XXXX: no... tell me
Bill: Darling I have told you my driver couldn't get the money and I don't know what is wrong with the western union how can someone send a money and the receiver goes there and they tell him or her that the money is not in the system this is bullshit Darling
XXXX: I don't know what is going wrong with the money and it is no fun for me... you know who borrowed me the money
Bill: Yes honey you told me its your friend if I may be right William müßte wissen von wem das Geld kommt, ich hatte es ihm erzählt...
XXXX: yes, but not a friend I like very much
Bill: what do you mean Darling I don't understand you clearly?
XXXX: Darling... I got the money from Agathe
Bill: Yes honey you told me that
Bill: but I am not blaming you ok my love I am disappointed by the western union how can a respeacted agent like this try to play tricks on people that is unfair its really bullshit
XXXX: what shall I answer now?... bullshit?
Bill: Honey can you send me the copy I want to write to them and question them ok auch das noch... muss das sein?.... ich spielte erst mal auf Zeit schinden...
Bill: Darling are you still here why are you not writing?
waiting (26.12.2008 01:33:23): William? ich tat als wäre wieder was mit der Verbindung nicht ok
Bill: I am still here XXXX
XXXX: it seems there are too much people in this messanger genau... Serverüberlastung durch Scammer
Bill: too much people in your messenger?
XXXX: I couldn't reach you and now I reach you with a name I took in the beginning of our love... I don't understand
Bill: I don't understand too honey
XXXX: Darling, we should close now... i'm very tired and i don't know what happens by this messenger tonight
Bill: Ok my love if you need your rest I am ok with that and I need mine too because its very late here and I come online all because of you my love
XXXX: yes my love, it's late here too 1:40 am
XXXX: will go online tomorrow at 7:00 pm ... my time... okay?
XXXX: kiss and hug you... I'm missing you so much
Bill: Ok my love
Bill: I miss you already
Bill: Goodnight darling and sleep tight
Bill: Byeeeee Darling
XXXX01:42:51: ok... have a sound sleep.... good night

Ich hatte zwischendurch bei yahoo 4invisible mal nach William gecheckt, seine Willi-ID war offline inzwischen und die Bill-ID online. Ich checke meistens beide ID's von ihm, die "Bill-ID" war sehr lange nicht aktiv.

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 29.12.2008 23:32 | Top

#330 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 17:42

eigentlich bin ich mit William verabredet... aber er läßt auf sich warten... und warten... warten... Deshalb gibt es eine offline Message von mir, damit er weiß dass ich da bin, bzw. ..war

XXXX (26.12.2008 19:27:36): Hello Darling
I'm waiting for you... that's not the problem... but..
in the afternoon my friend tried to call me... she was crying
so I will call her back now. But as good as I know her... it will need a lot of time
so i will look again at 10:00 pm, my time...
Hope it will be okay for you
I love you so much

22:34:31: hi William... I'm here again... but it seems.... Ihave no luck today to meet you.
okay. my Dearest, I love you
take care about yourself!
will sign out for tonight
good night and know... I love you so much
by this I'm missing you
Bye William

Schnuckel

#331 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 17:49

offensichtlich will mich Darling mit einer Mail für's warten belohnen??...

Von: William
An: XXXXXXX@xxxxx.de
Betreff: I miss you to much, Darling. habe ich bemerkt...
Gesendet: Fr 26.12.08 23:00

XXXX My Princess,

I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you till the end of time and that is my vow. My heart is yours, and even though I know I will make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I will be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care.

I think about you all day long and when I am not near you my mind is consumed with thoughts of being close to you again. When we talk online I feel like everything in the world is right, and I know I don't have to ask God for anything because as long I have you in my life I have everything I could ever want. All I want to do is spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you have made me. I love you forever and ever with all my heart. I kiss you My Darling. Am still online if you get this email. ...aber ich nicht mehr...

Sincerely Yours, William.

Schnuckel

#332 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 17:52

Darling hat vergeblich gewartet.... er hinterließ eine offline Nachricht....

Willi (26.12.2008 22:52:34): <ding>
Willi (26.12.2008 22:52:39): Hi Darling
Willi (26.12.2008 22:53:57): <ding>
Willi (26.12.2008 22:54:29): <ding>
Willi (26.12.2008 23:04:04): <ding>
Willi (26.12.2008 23:04:15): I am here my love
Willi (26.12.2008 23:13:27): <ding>
Willi (26.12.2008 23:14:03): Darling, I have just sent you an email if you don't come online again please know that I waited for you too ok. I love you and kiss you
Willi (26.12.2008 23:22:02): <ding>

Schnuckel

#333 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 27.12.2008 18:25

@Sonne

Hallo Sonne(nschein)

sei gegrüßt und vielen Dank für Deinen Eintrag.
Es tut mir leid dass Du schlechte Erfahrungen machen mußtest. Dadurch hast Du nun aber auch eine Stärke in Dir entdeckt... nämlich Deine Fantasie. Ja... zum Baiten braucht es sehr viel Fantasie und Nervenstärke. Die Brüder können ganz schön auf die Tränendrüse drücken... ach die Armen. Was meinen Herzallerliebsten William angeht... die harte Nuss wird langsam ranzig... ich schreibe nun schon seit dem 15.März mit ihm. Mal sehen wann er aufgibt.
Ich wünsche Dir alles Gute bei Deinem "Schatz" und viel Fantasie sowie Durchhaltevermögen
Schnuckel

Schnuckel

#334 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 30.12.2008 19:18

Darling wartet auf seine 2000 €uro und ich habe sie ihm gesendet, natürlich per Western Union. Wenn er sein Geld hat... vielleicht muss ich den Jahreswechsel dann nicht alleine feiern?...

An: williamxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Betreff: Dearest William
Gesendet: Mo 29.12.08 22:54

My Dearst William
how are you doing today.... all is well with you... I know... I can feel you are okay. But you are impatient because you wait for the MCT number. I'm impatient to meet you , cos I'm missing you so much and i like to be in your arms. I like to see my son Mxxx. Thank you for sending SMS... Thank you for calling me.
As you called I was wash and dry my hair therefore I haven't heard the mobile telephone ringing. Today we had a lot to do and so I was late to go to the bank people. The money I sent before Xmas was resend.
I sent money again hoping now all will be okay. Hope your driver is the same... Mr. Nkansah. Well, I was at home late and you couldn't have today withdrawn the money any more. Therefore I have taken a little time to send this mail. The day was stressy and I'm happy being able to finish my work at leisure at home. Now the details: the number is : 6130306991 and the code: Raffzahn. I got the MTC number and the code per mail from my bank. The bank sent the details I know from you to Western Union in Frankfurt. More I don't know about the transaction.
Okay darling... I'm tired and I like to get my rest now. Will close today... but before I do I will say how much I'm missing and love you. Hope we meet very soon, cos can't wait to be in your arms.

Love forever
XXXX

die MTC Nummer habe ich der M**** fix Tüte entliehen . Nun will ich aber hoffen dass Darling endlich seinen Flug zu mir bucht...

Schnuckel

#335 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 30.12.2008 19:26

gegen Abend erhalte ich eine Mail von William. Das kann nur bedeuten dass William den Flug gebucht hat, oder???

An: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxx.de
Betreff: I miss you like crazy my XXXX
Gesendet: Di 30.12.08 18:37

My Love,

Thank you for the money but its rather unfortunate I couldn't cash it today due to the on going Election in this Country. The got there very late because I only had the information in my email this evening since I was having a little problem with the internet connection here. I will go with the driver tomorrow morning and hope this time round there will be no more problem with the money. I will talk with you online tonight. Please my love send me sms when you come online so I can meet you. Hope you are doing well just as Mxxx and I are doing here. I miss you Darling, I love you till the end of time. Kisses to you.

William

..... keine Flugnummer....
auch wenn im schwarzen Kontinent die Stomversorgung mies ist... ich glaube ihm kein Wort. Leider muss ich mich heute mit Benjamin treffen...

Schnuckel

#336 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 16:50

offensichtlich war Darling doch noch in der Lage seiner Bank einen Besuch abzustatten....

Betreff: Problem
Gesendet: Di 30.12.08 22:14

Hi Darling

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you Sweetheart i have some problem again whats the name that you use to send the money and send me the information again Make sure that you gave me the correct MTCN

Love always

William

sooo korrekt war die Nummer leider nicht, ist mir doch glatt ein Zahlendreher unterlaufen...

Schnuckel

#337 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 17:13

Darling war gestern wohl doch nicht mehr bei WU. Als ich diese Mail schrieb wußte ich das allerdings noch nicht. Da mein Schatz (und vor allem ich!)aber keine Probleme mehr haben soll, gab es die Kopie von WU gratis dazu...

An: williamxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Betreff: Problems
Anhang: WU 29.12.08 ...
Gesendet: Mi 31.12.08 12:43

Hello Darling
how are you doing today ......... hope you are okay. Was reading your mail yesterday in the late evening. I don't know what the problems again . As I sent the money the first time there were never problems. I don't understand... Was hoping we meet to New Days Eve, but now I know, we do not. I'm sad about this because I'm missing you so much. This is my lunch time and I have to go back to work. I do not understand why you need money again ..... you told me you payed the charges to your bank. If you really did, then you get your money. And for this I do not understand why you need money again. Then you have a lot of money, you can pay your bills, your driver, you can come here. But you ask still for help. I do not understand.... Now I'm thinking.... we will never meet, I give up all my hope to meet you.
Will send the copy from my bank , the copy from Western Union ....I got it yesterday.
Tonight I will go to my friends, I won't be alone again by this day. ehrlicherweise: hab keine Lust zu Auseinandersetzungen heute Abend Have a good day .... I wish you a Happy New Year, good constitution, luck and few problems. I'm missing you and my son Mxxx, and I love you both.
For ever yours
XXXX

na dann viel Spass in der Bank... bei der zusammengewürfelten Copy.... wenn das nicht auffällt...
nun muss er doch mal merken was abgeht, oder???

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
WU 29.12.08 PDF.pdf

Schnuckel

#338 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 17:48

... er merkt es nicht.. die Bank (be)merkt es nicht... aber der Schuldige ist gefunden!

An: XXXXXXX@xxxx.de
Betreff: Problems Again!
Gesendet: Mi 31.12.08 14:49

My Love,

How are you Darling and hope everything is well with you just like Mxxx and I are doing here. We miss you too Darling and I know you are upset because we couldn't make it to you on Christmas and New Year but like I said I will book another available flight as soon as I am able to cash the money. I printed the forms you sent to me and went with the driver to the Western Union and they said you have made the transfer but your Bank has not yet released the money to be cash here which I don't really understand because for all I know with Western Union when you send me money I get it within 10 to 20 minutes. Please try and call your Bank and find out why they have not released the money to be cashed here so'n Pech aber auch... bis ich diese Mail erhalte, haben die Banken längst geschlossen... . This is the only problem with the money now and only you My Darling can verify what the problem is all about. I don't want you to be upset because I am already upset with all this bullshit the Bank and the Western Union are up to. Darling, just try and call your Bank and find out when the money will be available here for me to cash it. I miss you and I need to be with you soon Darling. I can't wait for the day to cuddle and give you the wettest kids ? ...wie... nasse Kinder???... aber auch nasse Küsse sind nicht so mein Ding...(*grins) . Sweetheart i believe and trust you with all my heart and i hope you do the same as well But seems that your Bank people don't want us to be together so böse Buben sind das?? ..am very worried about all this i wish with all my heart that i will get the money ist mir klar..and i will go and Book the ticket so that we will be together for new year my love...You need to talk with them to released the money as soon as possible if not please find another way to send it through money Gram the same as western union but it's faster than western union i think i can't understand why your Bank people will send the money off and they will block if again what a fuck with them wish that i was there now i will make sure that all of them are not working there anymore and as for my money as i told you before that money is in draft i can't change it in case unless i pay this last amount and everything will be okay...i think when i come to you in Germany we will change it and i will send my driver all his money and he will take some and pay the hotel bills hope nicht so richtig... soll meine Bank das Geld für dich nun doch einziehen? Dann brauchst du die 2000 Euronen doch nicht mehr, oder wie??*grübel... you understand everything now my love am very sad about all this the problems all from your Bank they don't want us to be together i have try my best for us to be together think about this and take to your Bank to stop all this bullshit that they doing..i believe that you send the money but your Bank people is fucking up with us i think.. ganz genau! Die Bank ist Schuld... keine Frage... all the money you send me i get it within 10 minutes what are your Bank people doing with me today i have go to the western union twice and it's very far for here am living almost 30minutes driving i love you so much hope everything will be okay tomorrow i love you so much with all my heart and soul as am typing this mail you will know that am very angry for what is happening now call your Bank people right away and ask them to release the money for pick up. ich kann von der Arbeit aus doch nicht sehen dass du mir diese Mail gesendet hast...wie soll ich wissen das du geschrieben hast?

Love always

William

der Mann kapiert immer noch nicht , es ist nicht zu fassen... Auch die Banker dort scheinen nicht die hellsten zu sein, hätten sich nur mal die Copy richtig ansehen müssen

Schnuckel

#339 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 17:59

Darling William schreibt heute gerne...

An: XXXXXX@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: My Dearest XXXX
Gesendet: Mi 31.12.08 15:05

Hi Darling Even when i Tracking the money online they said that W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information you can check it by yourself when they said Available for pick up you will know that the money is there hope you understand me now! this the website https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderS...?country=global can't wait to hear from you soon

Love always

William

hängt er nun dauernd am PC und versucht herauszufinden wo das Geld geblieben ist... oder wie? Na dann viel Spass...

Schnuckel

#340 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 31.12.2008 18:04

seit dem 29.12. versucht William ständig mich per Handy zu erreichen, er ist unermüdlich... Hatte letzte Nacht vergessen das Handy auszuschalten... selbst nachts um halb zwei macht er keine Pause. Auch heute mehrere Versuche, sogar SMS hat er geschrieben. Der Mann muss mich unwahrscheinlich lieben , sonst müßte er doch langsam mal aufgeben!??

Schnuckel

Natalya
Die neue Freundin!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz