Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Darling William oder... wieviel Geduld brauche ich für den Liebsten ?

#281 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 02.11.2008 23:06

Habe Darling noch eine zweite Mail hinterher geschickt. Während des Schreibens hat er vier Mal versucht mich per Handy zu erreichen. war wohl gerade duschen

Von:xxxxxxxx@xxxxx.de
An: williamxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Betreff: RE : Good Luck II
Gesendet: So 02.11.08 22:54

Darling,

i feel so sad.... cause you are thinking bad about me. You know.... my heart belongs to you, all the time I told you. More important to me is... what are you thinking about me?
You asked, why I didn't call you... I told you... we arrived the Airport... then a man came to us and asked, if we are the German. Who...without your driver... should know, we are German? I do not want to say thereby, your Driver is debt, but who knew still that we comes? All the time I was thinking about this question...The whole situation is very unpleasantly to me , above all, because my nephew wanted to help me. We liked to take a shower after arriving, that's the reason, we liked to go to the hotel... first. From where we should know he is the wrong driver?
Okay... I like to answer you this question, cause I'm thinking, I have forgotten this by the last mail.
Darling, never I will forget you, equal what happens now. Know this... I love you and you are still in my minds and my heart. I hope fervently to meet you and hold you in my arms.
XXXX

Schnuckel

#282 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 04.11.2008 21:16

Darling hat noch nicht aufgegeben...

Von: William XXXXX
An: xxxxxx@xxxxx.de
Betreff: Hi Sweetheart!
Gesendet: Di 04.11.08 15:36

My dearest loverXXXX,

I just had to stop and write this because I¢ve been thinking about you all day. The last time we were together, you made me feel amazing. I was in complete bliss for hours afterwards. It was better than I ever imagined it could be. I can¢t wait to see you again.
I¢ve been imagining your warm, strong body pressing up against mine. You kiss me softly and slowly. I grab your hand and you squeeze it back for just a moment before caressing my palms. The friction makes an electricity that radiates up both of my arms.
The back of my neck starts to tingle and you touch my face. I look deep into your eyes, and then you kiss me again. This time my whole body tingles like I just guzzled a glass of pink champagne. I hold you closer because I feel like I¢m falling. Your kisses become warmer, wetter and deeper.
You wrap your arms around me gently and whisper into my ear, "I love you". I¢m so overcome I can barely speak. It feels so much like a dream that I have to keep reminding myself that it's really happening.
You put your hands on my waist and thrust your abdomen against me so I can feel how badly you want me. Then your cool fingers slide up the back of my blouse. Ever so slowly, you caress my back while kissing me tenderly. I can feel my body filling with desire for you, increasing with every second.
It feels like our souls are entwining, like I am finally complete because you are the last, perfectly fitting piece of the puzzle. I want to shout with joy, but I just smile. There¢s no possible way that anyone else in the entire world could understand the beauty that is happening between you and I.
XXXX, you are my lover, my hero, my every wish come true. I live and breathe for the moments I spend in your arms. Tell me, when will you hold me again? When will I feel the sensations only your touch can cause? When will this vision I¢ve been imagining become a waking reality?
I ache to touch you, to kiss you, to experience that dizziness that comes over me when you walk into the room. I wonder how I lived so long in this world without knowing that kind of rush, that sweet, sensual high. You are my fantasy. das werde ich wohl auch bleiben....

Passionately Yours,

William

diesen Text erhielt ich schon mehrere Male, aber gesendet hat ihn nicht "mein" Darling.

Schnuckel

#283 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 04.11.2008 21:30

"Mein" Darling mailte ebenfalls, etwas später kam diese Nachricht...

Von: William XXXXX
An: xxxxx@xxxxxx.de
Betreff: Thinking about You!
Gesendet: Di 04.11.08 15:51

Hi XXXX
How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you and your family's am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well...am very confused about this our Relationship...because you can't listen to me what am telling you your Believing your friends or what Ever your Nephew..i want to like you know that the Bank have increase the money they said that i will pay 10.000Euros because my Clients have Transfer me another money into the account through online Bank i don't even know so all the total Amount i have now is 500.000Euros nettes Sümmchen...doch... am very happy very Sad at the same...Because you don't want to understand anything like if you send this money before coming by now everything will be okay we will be together here is very bad land i hate to stay here anymore tell me what are we going to do about this...you know that December is almost here..i Love you so much i can't wait to meet you my Wife am trying to call you always leider gelogen Darling, du hast es nur vor zwei Tagen versucht, da allerdings gleich vier Mal hintereinander But your phone is not going through if you wanna chat please sms me so that i will meet you online darüber muss ich noch nachdenken

Love always

William

verstehe ich das richtig... Darling hat nun 500.000, aber ich soll 10.000 schicken, damit er an sein Geld kommt? Der Mann ist schlimmer als Donald Duck

Schnuckel

#284 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 04.11.2008 21:56

ich weiß nicht wie lange ich noch die Geduld aufbringe, diesem aalglatten, superglitschigen Mann zu antworten. Mir gehen einfach die Ideen aus. Der ist durch nichts zu fassen. Immer nur Vorwürfe... Hat jemand eine Idee wie ich ihn dazu bringe, dass er seine Wechsel auf irgendeine Weise einlösen könnte? Zumindest einen Teil... Denn für den Flug hat er sicher auch noch irgendwelche Hindernisse geplant. Ich kann ihm natürlich auch schreiben , dass er sich seine halbe Million sonst wo hinstecken soll, aber dann würde ich offiziell auf die Rückgabe meines Geldes verzichten. Das geht natürlich nicht... schließlich stecke ich inzwischen mit fast 50.000 € in der Kreide (35.000€ vom Neffen, dann mein eigener realer Verlust).

Schnuckel

#285 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 11.11.2008 22:50

Sweetheart Schnuckel ist der Vorwürfe langsam überdrüssig und reagiert etwas säuerlich...

Von:xxxxxxx@xxxx.de
An : williamxxxxx@xxx.com>
Datum:Mittwoch, 5. November 2008 22:04
Betreff:Good Evening

My dearest William
how are you doing today, hope all is okay with you and Mxxx. Was reading your mail yesterday evening, very late, that's the reason why I answer now. I'm astonished in which way you are talking to me, why are you treating me like this...
I was listening to you and I always doing it now. But it seemed , you don't like listen to me. I'm tired and sad, by the same way I'm missing you and Mxxx, too. Last night I was dreaming about you... you are happy and laughing with another one. Okay... may be ... thats the way it is. Since Mxxx was in hospital we are talking only about money. Okay , you sent love letters and they made me happy. But by chatting... most time we are only talking about money. If I tried to talk about other things... what are you doing the whole day in Africa (this for example), the answers were saying nothing. Okay.... It seemed to me, you can love me only by sending money... and it seemed to me, i have to pay for your love. But that's not the way of love I'm looking for, i need love coming from heart. Congratulation .... you got money again, now you are really rich. Hope... the money can fill your heart with love. And if you got money again... tell your clients, you are hungry... and you need money cash... not in drafts or ... i don't know in which way you get it. You know, I gave all I had, more than I had... but it doesn't make a matter to you. I'm working hard in my occupation, but i don't earn a lot of money, you know this from the beginning, I don't earn much money. And know this... I don't listen to anyone... if i won't. My family is not very happy about my problems with you, but they know... I do what I like to do, not what they like I have to do. My wish to you.... you find a way to get your money. I would not like anything about your money, except the money I borrowed to you. But I think, you let me go ... out of your heart... cause i know, you don't believe me anymore. I was so happy if you told me you like to come... but I'm thinking, never it happens,... you don't love me anymore. Know this... I'm still loving you, you are closed into my heart, only you can open the door of my heart in order to withdraw from my heart.
I'm missing you so much... still hoping... a daily... I can hold you in my arms,.......still I love you
Love forever
XXXX

Schnuckel

#286 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 11.11.2008 22:58

Zwei Tage später antwortet William kurz und bündig...

Von : William XXXXXXX
An : xxxxxxx@xxxxx.de
Datum : Freitag, 7. November 2008 13:22
Betreff : Good Evening

Hi XXXX
How are you doing today hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well...Listen darling i love you so much with all my heart and soul...i don't love you because of your money..why are you thinking so much bad about me... ja... warum wohl...? The Bank people have said that all the total money i need to pay is 10.000Euros so that everything will be okay what are we going to do now!? keine Ahnung mein Schatz.... was willst du nun tun?

love always

William

Schnuckel

#287 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 11.11.2008 23:07

Seit Tagen will ich meinem Darling antworten , aber irgendwie fehlt mir die Lust dazu und auch die Zeit. Heute eine kleine Erinnerung von seiner Seite...

Von : William XXXXXX
An : xxxxxxx@xxxxx.de
Datum : Dienstag, 11. November 2008 14:07

Betreff : Good Evening so langsam frage ich mich, wann in Afrika der Abend beginnt???

Hi Darling

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well.. welche Mail???? i Understand that you don't want to email me again that's fine...but God knows how much i love you with all my heart and soul darling the people says that i need to pay 10.000euros and am very confused now..please can you help me with some amount my love
william

Schnuckel

#288 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 11.11.2008 23:17

Bevor Darling denkt, ich habe ihn vergessen, antworte ich ihm lieber mal...

Von : xxxxxxx@xxxxx.de
An : williamxxxxxx@xxxx.com
Datum : Dienstag, 11. November 2008 18:13

Betreff : Good Evening

Hello Darling
how are you doing today, hope you are doing good and your health is okay. Thanks for your mail, was reading them with a bit of sadness. You know, I love you, by this am confused more and more, going up and down... don't know what to think about all the problems between us. You know, I do get no money of possibly someone, but you ask again for 10.000 Euros? Tell me... were shall I get them? What have you done to get your own money from the bank except to ask me? It can't be the bank will not pay your own money to you.
I'm sad you are not here, I am waiting for so long...
If you like it.... we can chat on Tuesday evening 8:00 pm my time. The other days I'm not at home in the evening, cause after working I visit an evening institute. Tuesday is the only free evening for chatting.
Know this... still I love you, I'm missing you more and more. And if you love me too... find a way to get your money... talk to the bank people, cause it is your money. If the exchanges of money are clean, the bank must disburse the money, because the money belongs not to the bank but you.
Hope to hear from you again... cause I love and need you.

XXXX

Schnuckel

#289 von schmubo , 11.11.2008 23:35

Diese Hartnäckigkeit, mit der Willi immer wieder um Geld bittet, ist schon sehr erstaunlich. Nach mehr als vier Monaten des vergeblichen Flehens scheint der Groschen noch immer nicht gefallen zu sein.

Alle Achtung, Schnuckel - Du hast den Kerl wirklich gut im Griff!

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

#290 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2008 23:10

@ Schmubo

ja danke Schmubo... aber er fleht schon seit ... April.. glaube ich.

Schnuckel

#291 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2008 23:19

beim posten meiner Mail an William fiel mir auf, dass ich ihm einen falschen Tag gesagt hatte. In der Hoffnung er würde die Mail erst am nächsten Tag lesen, mußte ich feststellen... er war online. So'n Pech aber auch... für mich auch , denn ich hatte was anderes zu tun als mit ihm zu chatten. Da half nur noch eine neue Mail, in der ich Abbitte leistete.

Von : xxxxxx@xxxxx.de
An : williamxxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Datum : Dienstag, 11. November 2008 23:57

Betreff : Please forgive me

Hello Darling,
I beg you pardon about the mistake I made. Feel realy misty now, cause I saw, you were going online. This was not my free evening, was visiting the evening institude. The free evening is tomorrow... mean Wednesday,12.12.2008
Now I feel really sad, cause you must be very disappionted now. I changed the english words for the days, sorry please... I would be very happy to see you tomorrow, mean Wednesday (Mittwoch), at 8:00 pm my time. I promise to you to be online for you.
Please forgive me .... Before I go to bed now, will let you know... I love you and missing you so much.
Sorry please.......
With all my love to you I send off this mail now

XXXX
Please forgive me

Schnuckel

#292 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 12.11.2008 23:28

William war online... schon lange vor der verabredeten Zeit. Das passte mir zwar nicht so recht, ich meldete mich aber trotzdem früher als ich ihm gemailt hatte.

XXXX(19:44:14): Good Evening William... don't know if you online or not

William antwortete nicht, meldete sich statt dessen aus dem Messenger ab

XXXX(20:12:47): okay DARLING... you were online and after i sent message to you , you are going offline. Okay.... I see, you want chatting with me. I said sorry for yesterday, cause i gave a wrong day to you, but there is nothing more than i can do then to say sorry. But now I know, how much you missing me. Take care to you..XXXX

Schnuckel

#293 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 13.11.2008 00:31

ich blieb weiter online im Messenger.... und siehe da... Darling meldete sich wieder an

william (20:29:22): hi darling
XXXX: hi Dear
XXXX: how are you doing today?
william: moment please
XXXX: ok in that time I'm going into the bathroom, sorry ...brb
XXXX: I'm back
william: okay my sweetheart
william: how is everything with you my love
XXXX: I'm okay... and what is with you and Mxxx?
william: moment please
XXXX: what is your problem my Love?
william: darling i have some problems with the internet..
XXXX: okay
william: am here
XXXX: thats nice....
william: What are your plans for tonight?
XXXX: what shall i plan, thought we can chat a bit... if you like
william: That good sweetheart and I have really miss you
XXXX: the same here... hope you are okay...you and Mxxx
william: Yes Darling we are alright just worried about the money and the problems
william: Darling i am doing great and Mark is feeling better now
XXXX: thats nice to hear
XXXX: Darling ... I need you so much here... but the problems never end (it seemed so)
william: Nope darling i know that everything will be okay for us now
XXXX: that would be wonderful... but I can't believe
XXXX: also I have to say sorry about yesterday, cause I said a wrong day to you , I beg you pardon
william: Alright Darling i love you so much with all my heart
william: It's okay because i need you in my life
XXXX: thanks... I hope you can forgive me
william: Darling i have forgive you alread
XXXX: thank you Darling
XXXX: what have you planed for tonight?
william: You Welcome i love you so much my Sweetheart...am crying always Achtung... es geht wieder los...
XXXX: Darling, believe me ... I'm not happy about all the problems , cause I don't know what i can do
william: Darling am crying always Because i don't know where to take this hug money from now..i need Serious help my love because i don't want to be here before December
XXXX: I can not understand why the bank makes so much problems to you... it's your money
XXXX: here the bank proofs if the drafts are ok, then we can change into money
william: Listen the Bank Manager have Expain everything to me and i understand he ask me how much can i pay so that everything will be okay he will make sure that i get all my money
william: Darling please can you help me with any amount so that everything will be okay before money and i will get all my money and pay you everything back ok
william: i Love you so much my Sweetheart any amount everything will be okay i promise you that er liebt mich und fragt in einem Atemzug nach Geld
XXXX: Darling , you know i can't get money from my bank and my family is still afraid about the things that happened in Africa
william: i know that Darling but you know that everything is mistake but i promise that nothing will happen again with us ok
william: Darling please when can you come here again for me also... diese Frage hätt mich fast aus meinem Stuhl gehauen
william: i will like to go with you in Germany
william: can't wait to me in your arms
william: Darling am very sorry for what Happen i know that all your family's will be angry with me right
william: But you cuse everything because your arive you didn't call me my love
XXXX: Darling , i told what happened if we arrived also auf eine neue Diskussoin was ich alles falsch gemacht hatte wollte ich mich nicht einlassen
XXXX: but this is past
XXXX: and i don't like talk about this, still it hurts me
william: Alright my love Darling when will you come here again please i need you i don't want to be here before december
XXXX: but i know , it isn't your dept
XXXX: I don't know if there is a new chance to come to Africa, I cannot give an answer
william: Oh Darling please try it for the last time ok zum letzten Mal? Reise ohne Wiederkehr?
XXXX: Darling ... it isn't easy to get new holidays... we have a lot to do at work
william: Darling i can't wait to give you my wonderful Kiss at the airport
william: Alright Darling you can make is possible because am your husband
XXXX: my boss thinks there surely differently, cause we are not married... not really
william: i Understand you my love...like you can make everything next week my love
XXXX: and were shall i get the money to fly... by the last i could fly with my nephew
william: But darling you can fly with your nephew once again gewiss doch... der freut sich sicher auch auf einen neuen Überfall
XXXX: yes... but only if he is flying to africa
william: Alright Darling and another thing is the money that you will come with davon habe ich aber nichts gesagt...
XXXX: yes... thats really a problem, cause I'm not sure, my nephew will help again... he lost a lot of money
william: i know that darling but you need to Expain everything to him again that nothing will happen again you will be carefull
XXXX: I will ask him again at weekend
william: Alright Darling you need to take something like 50.000Euros pah... Kleinigkeit...
XXXX: so much? That will be not easy
william: Yeah Darling and you will know how much he can help you with
william: darling i will be very happy if you can come alone das ist bestimmt keine gute Idee... ohne Begleitschutz.... ich weiß nicht so recht...
XXXX(21:40): I cannot fly a jet
XXXX(21:46): are you there?
XXXX(21:49): William?
XXXX(21:53:01): it seemed you have problems again... will try to find out what i can do next days. If you like, we can chat again Saturday, would be fine in the afternoon.... 4:00 pm my time
william (21:53:41): ok my darling da wird er wieder munter
XXXX: is it possible to come online Saturday afternoon? Next days I'm busy with my work and in the evening with my evening instidude
william: am here my sweetheart
XXXX: you have problems tonight with you internet
william: yes honey denk mal eher keine Lust, er war nämlich immer online
XXXX: I'm sorry for this
william: ok honey
XXXX: before it doesn't go on ... is it okay to chat Saturday again?
william: that's okay with me
XXXX: in the afternoon... 4:00 pm?
william: Darling when you come online on Saturday sms me ok
william: So Darling when will you talk to your Nephew
XXXX: it has to wait till Friday, cause I'm not at home (working and learning)
william: Alright darling i hope with all my heart that we will meet in person on monday my love
XXXX: Darling... thats too fast.. I need holidays for this
XXXX: I can't leave my work if I like it, I've toask my boss
william: Alright darling when will you ask your boss because i can't wait to Kiss you at the airport my love
XXXX: Will ask tomorrow... but also I need my nephew for help
XXXX: I cannot fly his jet
XXXX: to fly a jet needs a license.. I have no one
william: when your coming and you come out of the airport this first thing please call me ok
william: Alright darling you can come with youe Nephew
william: it's okay with me danke dir... sehr gnädig..
XXXX: what is the name of the hotel you are living?
william: Darling it's Sharon hotel taifa
XXXX: ok .. it will be good to know this
william: Yes Darling when your coming i will give you everything the driver phone number his name the color ofthe car everything my love
william: because i know that this will work out i don't want to miss you again
XXXX: yes, it will be good to have all this informations
XXXX: Darling... I have to leave you now... cause I Have to make some housework for the school tomorrow and I've to stand up early in the morning for work
XXXX(22:19:48): it's really a bad connection tonight
william(22:22:42): Darling are you still there dann schreib doch mal was... du bist immer noch online
william (22:24:10): Okay Darling i love you so much am trying to call you but it's not going through
william: whats happen to your phone er lügt.... kein einziger Anrufversuch
XXXX: I don't know... but last time the weather is stormy and misty here, may be it will come from this
william: Alright Darling i will do that any information from your Nephew send me E-mail ok
william: Darling i can't wait to hold you in my arms and Kiss you all over your body at Airport
XXXX: o... at Airport... is this the right place to kiss all over the body?
william: Smile
william: Darling i love you so much
XXXX: so do I ... with all my heart...
XXXX: hope we chat on Saturday ? !
william: Yes Darling sms me and i will be with you ok
XXXX: ok , thats would be fine :)
XXXX(22:33:20): bye for now... all my love to you...

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.11.2008 19:26 | Top

#294 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 15.11.2008 19:58

Darling war im Messi bevor ich ihm eine SMS geschickt hatte (er hätte eh' keine bekommen). Da ich ihm natürlich keine guten Nachrichten mitteilen konnte, freute ich mich schon auf den Chat

XXXX 16:23:13): Good Afternoon William.... do I disturb?
Willi: Nope darling
Willi: How are you doing today
XXXX: I am doing good, how are you?
Willi: am doing great..
Willi: how is everything with you my love
XXXX: all is okay with me.... a bit tired.... but I'm okay
Willi: Alright Darling have you talk with your nephew..
XXXX: no , I couldn't reach him , cause he isn't in Germany, he is in the States
XXXX: the hospital people told me, he will be back on tuesday
Willi: Next week Tuesday
XXXX: yes
Willi: is your Nephew have the Hospitel..
XXXX: Darling... I mean my nephew Prof. Mausbär, you remember?
Willi: Yeah Darling...he have his own company right
XXXX: yes and no... he has a special department, he is a specialist
Willi: Oh that's Great my love are you sure that he will give you this last money my love
Willi: i Hope when you come here for the last time everything will be okay
Willi: i can't wait to Kiss you all over your body my love
XXXX: *smile....
Willi: Yeah Darling am here Just thinking about you as am always do..
XXXX: but I need the help from my nephew... he has the jet I need to come
XXXX: Darling , I miss you sooo much , I need you beside me and not so far away
Willi: Yeah Darling when you come here we will go with you in Germany ok
Willi: Darling can you do me this favour once again try your best i know that it will help when you come here as well...please Before coming here try and send 5000Euros First and come with the rest Because i need to pay the hotel Manager some money ok
XXXX: Darling.... but before I can do... I have to get the money
Willi: Yes darling that what i mean
XXXX: ok
XXXX: how is Mxxx doing my Love?
Willi: Darling Mxxx is doing better he says how are you doing today my love
Willi: Darling are you sure that your Nephew will borrow you this money my love
XXXX: I don't know.... cause he is still very annoyed
Willi (: Yes darling i think today will be Good news because you told me that you will call your Nephew in weekend?
XXXX: right... and I try it , but I didn't know he is traveling to USA
Willi: Alright Darling..
XXXX: I was wondering I couldn't reach him... so I phoned to the hospital he is working, and the eople told me he isn't there
XXXXX: *people
Willi: Okay my Sweetheart...how is business with you my love
XXXX: I am tired by all this work and going to school in the evening, sometimes I am sooo tired... I need holidays
XXXX: but holidays are far
Willi: Yes Darling i think you told me that you will take Holidays to your Boss right what's happen
XXXX: Darling... I need this days if I come to you
XXXX: I have not such a lot of holidays
Willi: Yes darling how many weeks are you taking in your holidays
XXXX: I get 30 days the year... the rest now is 12 days
Willi: Oh okay my love
XXXX: sorry please, I've to powder my nose.... brb...
Willi : Okay my sweetheart
XXXX17:02:38: sorry please... I'm back
XXXX17:16:02: hellllllloooooo Daaaaaarling, were are you???
Willi 17:17:26: am here my sweetheart nun tu man nicht so... mich ne viertel Stunde warten lassen
XXXX: o... i Thought you got lost
Willi: Darling i have missed you so much
XXXX: also I miss you
XXXX: what do you plane for tonight?
Willi: resting my love
Willi: because today and tomorrow is weekend my love
XXXX: o... also in Africa?
Willi: Yes Darling.. der Mann ist so was von humorlos....
XXXX: and what are you doing if you take your rest? Sleeping?
Willi: Thinking about you my love wishing that your here with me now
XXXX: and you don't walk at the beach or read a book or something like this... only sitting there and thinking about me?
Willi: Darling i really like to waik on beach but not always maybe tomorrow my love
XXXX: ok , you cannot tell
Willi: But darling i don't say that?
XXXX: yes you do say this just before
XXXX: Darling... may be we have to close next, cause Tom likes to come
Willi: Okay Sweetheart so what time will you be online again
XXXX: I don't know... not really
XXXX: tomorrow I meet some friends
Willi: Okay darling will you sms me when you come online today
Willi: Oh that's great
XXXX: and Monday and Tuesday there is school... think Wednesday... my free evening
Willi: Oh darling am missing you so much
XXXX: Yes darling... I know........ but I cannot share myself
Willi: Darling so will you sms me always seems that you will not be online for some days my love..that will makes me happy!
XXXX: before school I have to work
XXXX: it makes you happy if I'm not online?
Willi: i tryed to call you but your phone is not Available my love
XXXX: really... or send mail, only some love words
Willi: Oh that's great my love
Willi: Hope everything will be okay on tuesday
XXXX: I hope so too
Willi: Okay my sweetheart when are you going to take your holidays
XXXX: Darling ... i need them for coming to you
Willi: Yeah darling i know that i said when will you ask your Boss about that
XXXX: i talked to my boss.
XXXX: for this I have to wait for my nephew... he is the man with the license for the jet
XXXX: sorry , say it ger, my head is empty irgendwie hatte ich einen völligen black out, bekam nicht mal einen deutschen Satz auf die Reihe
Willi: Smile** will gar nicht wissen was du gerade gedacht hast...
Willi: Okay darling are you coming with cash darling..i think they can't let you to enter plan with cash baby\
XXXX: black out in my head
XXXX: Darlind... T** is there.. I have to close now
XXXX: hope to see you again Wednesday!?
Willi: Darling you know that xmas is always here but we are very hungry Here can you send us 500Euros so that we can use to buy food stuff my love and waiting till the day that i will hold you in my arms
XXXX: sorry... was opening the door... T** is there.. have to close now den vorherigen Satz habe ich dummerweise überlesen
XXXX: Darling... I love you with all my heart... you are always in my mind
Willi: Darling you know that xmas is always here but we are very hungry Here can you send us 500Euros so that we can use to buy food stuff my love and waiting till the day that i will hold you in my arms die Wiederholung habe ich auch nicht gelesen....war mit meiner Tastatur beschäftigt
XXXX: Take care to you... bye for now....
Willi: Send my greetings to him T**
Willi: bye
Willi: you don't want to answer my Question ganz genau!!!

Schnuckel
zuletzt bearbeitet 15.11.2008 20:25 | Top

#295 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 22.11.2008 17:36

Mittwoch... mein freier Tag. Hatte mich für diesen Tag mit Darling verabredet, war aber unpünktlich, weil beschäftigt, und sendete Darling deshalb eine SMS, in der ich ihm mitteilte, ich käme etwas später, da ich bei einem Unfall Erste Hilfe leisten mußte. Er hatte etwa zur gleichen Zeit vier Mal versucht bei mir anzurufen.

XXXX(21:25:22): Good Evening Darling
william: How are you doing today my love!
XXXX: I don't know, not really... cause the accident is still in my head
XXXX: how are you doing today?
william: Ooh am very sorry Sweetheart i have missed you so much
william: am doing great and you! ...ich spiele den edlen Samariter
XXXX: thats fine.... and thats life
william: Darling am thinking about you always whats wrong with you baby
XXXX: wrong... what should be wrong? You know, I'm working and learning a lot and this day is my free evening
XXXX: so I visited a friend and by the way home the accident happened on the autobahn
XXXX: I had to help, for this I'm home late
william: Oh baby am very sorry to hear that..
william: am trying to call you but it's not going through whats happen why you don't wanna pick my call darling
XXXX: Darling , if you called I was helping , so I couldn't pick up the call
william: Oh okay how is everything with you baby
XXXX: What do you like to hear?
XXXX: I phoned with my nephew
william: Have you got the money my love the 50.000Euros
XXXX): Darling...remember.. he was visiting USA
william: Yes Baby i think you told me that he will be back yesterday right!
XXXX: yesterday ... last night, yes
XXXX: are you thinking he has the money at home? klar... in einem Sparstrumpf, aber das braucht niemand zu wissen
william: Darling am very confused now because i don't know what to do i have been so much Long here wenn's nicht nach dir geht bist du immer "confused"
william: i want to be with you before December my love
XXXX: yes , I know
XXXX: the next bad news.... my nephew is traveling to Africa just before chrismas
XXXX: cause he needs a new license for the jet and this needed time
XXXX: his license ran off
XXXX: run
william: Okay Darling it will take like how many days? hetz nicht immer so...
XXXX: I don't know Darling
william: Darling what do you mean na was schon... es dauert eben...
XXXX: the German bureaucracy works slowly and thoroughly
XXXX: before he gets the new license he has to go to a special doctor and there are many tests he has to make
XXXX just the same like a pilot, he needs a new license
william: Okay Sweetheart..i have missed you so much you promise me that you will send me email or sms whats Happen no mail from you no sms am very worried?
XXXX : the same here Darling , I feel very sad about this... I miss you so much
XXXX: Darling , I'm so tired last time, I only checked my mails, the I try to sleep
william: Okay Sweetheart
william: Darling can you help me with the 5000Euros so that i will pay the Hotel Manager my love,,,
william): This man his Disturbing me always baby Pech....
XXXXDear..you know, I don't get money from my bank and there is not so much for myself
XXXX : please, can you tell me...what is the different if I pay the amount and you got your money then and you pay back the money to me ... or if your bank takes a bit from your drafts for the amount
william: Nope Darling if you pay this money tomorrow everything will be okay and i will send you all your money back
william: Darling if you help me with this money tomorrow i swaer to God i will get all my money in the next day and i will pay you everything back ok
XXXX: I don't understand... you need your money... and if your bank takes a bit from your drafts for the amount... then you can use your money
XXXXDarling... you know I don't get money from my bank and my nephew will give it to me by the travel to you
william: Okay Darling have you ask your nephew about the money what did he said baby
XXXXhewas a bit annoyed about my question for money
william: Darling you don't know how i feel..
XXXX: do you know how I feel?
william: Nope baby
XXXX: but you didn't answer my question what is the different
william: i love you so much with all my heart i have missed you so much
william: Okay baby listen the Bank people need the money cash...and i will get all my money
XXXX: I feel more bad than you, but I'm tired about all the problems ...nevertheless I love you
william: i told them to take some amount and give me the rest they said it's possible my love
XXXX: Darling.... I will ask again... what is the different if you pay the money back to me or if the bank get some amount
william: Darling if the Bank get some amount it will be very easy my love
XXXX:? sorry... it will be easy? what is the problem then?
XXXX: did you ever thought about what you like to do if I can't get the money or if my nephew don't give to meß
william: Darling that what am thinking now am very confused baby ach... bekommst du kalte Füße...hast wohl Angst es kommt kein Geld mehr
XXXX: you are confused? why? Why i asked you what is the differentß
XXXX: Datling , i love you , but I'm tired about all the problems about money
XXXX:sorry*Darling
william: Okay Darling i will pay the money back to you baby ...wie gnädig er doch ist...
XXXX: you are very kind
XXXX: it seemed... I shall pay the amount and you won't loose any money... but it is your money
william: Yes Darling when you pay this money everything will be okay and i will come to you in Germany babyXXXX: ok ... and if I don't pay the money then you won't come to me... or what does it mean ?
william: Nope Darling you don't understand i want to be with you because am missing you so much ich verstehe sehr gut!!
william: wish that i was there with you now my love
XXXX: I wish the same... more than you are thinking
XXXX: okay... what are your plans for the next time?
william: Darling i can't wait to hold you in my arms and Kiss you all over your Lips am missing you so fucking much baby
XXXX: okay ... we can't find an answer for the problems tonight... please, let me go now and i will dream about you... dream... as you are here
william: Darling tell me when are you going to help me with this money so that everything will be okay babywilliam: Yes Darling you are always in my Dream
XXXX: Dear... I can only get money from my nephew... thats the only way to get it
william: Okay Darling have you talk with your Nephew about the money my love
XXXX: I told you some time ago... and i told you... he was anoyed about my question for money
XXXX: how ever... I like to shower now, cause I feel dirty after the accident and then i like to sleep
william: Okay Darling that means your Nephew don't want to help with the money anymore
XXXX: in the moment it means nothing
william: Okay Darling so what do you think now
XXXX: it means.. i can't get money from my bank and I have to wait for his license for to come to you
william: Okay Darling so how much will you come with baby ich... William
XXXX: I try to get so much as possible
william: Like How much baby
william: Are you coming with cash or what?
william: Because you need to come with cash so that as soon as you arive here we will go first at the Bank and you will pay them the money in Euros right?
XXXX: sorry? shall i come with drafts? ????
XXXX: I think, you need cash
XXXX: or with gold?
william: Nope Darling you need to come with Cash
william: what do you mean by gold
XXXX: I think , I cannot pay with gold... so I have to pay cash
william: you can't pay with Gold what do you mean by that?
XXXX: forget it... i pay cash
william: Okay darling are you coming with cash or Draft
XXXX: can I come with draft too?
william: Nope darling only cash
XXXX: okay...
william: Darling what time will we chat tomorrow
XXXX: Darling .. I have school tomorrow .. in the evening
william: Okay Sweetheart what time will you be online sms me ok
XXXX: I am thinking , the next time to come online will be Saturday
XXXX: but will inform you, okay?
william: Okay Darling i have missed you so much
william: i wish to chat with you always baby it makes me very happy Lügner..
XXXX: sorry, but in the moment I have to go to school , it's important for my work
XXXX: Darling ... I close now
william: Okay Sweetheart
XXXX: okay Dear... bye for now... will inform you if am online for the next time
XXXX: good night darling
william: You are always in my heart mind bab
william: baby
XXXX23:16:36: good night

auch wenn es jedem egal sein kann.... es war nicht mein Original-William. Der chattet mit mir nur noch selten...

Schnuckel

#296 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 23.11.2008 00:11

Darling William ist wirklich die Krönung an Hartnäckigkeit

william(20:02:49): Good Evening Darling
XXXX: o... Good Evening my Love
XXXX: how are you?
william: am doing great and you..
XXXX: am okay, all is right here,,, without T** , he is sick
XXXX: he catch a cold with fever
william: Oh am very sorry to hear that..
XXXX: thats the time here, since yesterday it is snowing here
XXXX: he is young , he will be okay in some days
william: Oh wish that i was there with you now my love
XXXX: yes... but you are not here...:(
william: Darling i hope very soon everything will be okay with us ok

~~~~~~~~~~

XXXX: but if you want my money... we have to wait
william: i don't understand my love
XXXX: not?... I mean.. if I shall pay the amount, we have to wait til my nephew gets his licence back
XXXX: and you know, only he can help me with money again
william: Okay Sweetheart so when keine Ahnung... meine Kristallkugel hat 'nen Sprung
XXXX: I told ... he has to make special tests and training and to visit a special doctor for get them back
XXXX: just the same like other pilots too
XXXX: Darling... I've a little problem... can't find the shit of paper were i wrote down the name of your hotel
XXXX: can you tell me again please
william: Sharon Hotel Accra
XXXX: okay Darling, thank you a lot

~~~~~~~~~~~

william: Darling the Hotel manager is Disturbing us here am very confuesd
XXXX: I can understand you .....and the managertoo, cause he likes his money back
william: Yes my love
XXXX: I was thinking a bit about our last chat.. some days ago...
william: am very confuesd.. warum denn nun?
XXXX: you hate to be there for longer time... you need the money for paying the amount
XXXX: by the other side you told me... you can change your draft into money without problems...
XXXX: why don't you change it? Then you can leave the country you hate
william: Nope it's impossible to change the draft to money
XXXX: last chat you told me it isn't a problem... but you won't loose the amount
william: Darling listen all this problem is because of only this 10.000Euros so that everything will be okay
XXXX: i know... i have to pay, cause you won't pay the amount, you like to get your money all
william: Darling i don't understand you very well du verstehst sehr gut
XXXX: I have to pay the fee, so that you do not have to pay it, because you would like to have all your money.
william: Yes Darling immerhin ist er ehrlich
XXXX: by the same way you tell me you hate the country and you like to be with me, cause you love and missing me so much. What is more important to you... me or the money? You know, i need time til i get money again
william: Darling you are important to me
XXXX: really?????
william: yes
XXXX: Altough you know, you cannot leave Africa with such a lot of cash
XXXX: what do you want?
william: Darling tell me the first time you come here did you use cash/ willst nur herausbekmmen ob ich wirklich da war
XXXX: yes... but we hide the money... and we are coming in privat jet
william: Oh that's great my love was ist daran "great"?
XXXX: they didn't controll so much, cause we came into this land, my nephew know this
XXXX: there is more control if we like to leave the country
william: Darling i will go with the money in cash because i will go with you in your Nephew privat jet ob mein Neffe das aber auch will? Bin mir da nicht so sicher....
XXXX: okay... then you have to wait for the money
XXXX: and please... don't ask me every day for the money... i will inform you if the time is there
william: Okay Sweetheart But i have some problem with the Hotel Manager i need to pay him the money next week
william: Darling how much do you have on you now?
XXXX: Darling..... i cannot send money... I have not such a lot, you know this. You got all i had. And now I'm working for to come clear . Also i have to pay for my training by myself
XXXX: but I need this special training for certfication
XXXX: *certification
william: Oh i see
XXXX: if you can't wait... find a way to change your money
XXXX: you see.... what ?
william: i understand you very well
william: it's okay i know very soon everything will be okay
XXXX: may be you're right
william: yes
XXXX: nothing is okay... and you know this
william: yes and i hope with all my heart very soon everything will be okay
XXXX: yes darling... I hope the same
william: Okay Sweetheart i have missed you so much dir fällt auch nichts bessere mehr ein

wir unterhielten uns noch ein wenig über meine Familie. Ich erzählte ihm, dass meine Schwester demnächst zu Besuch kommen will und er fragte mich über meine Schwester aus. Er sucht scheinbar ein neues Opfer?
~~~~~~~~~~
william: am confused because i don't want this man to throu our things out from the Hotel my love
XXXX: Darling..... then you should change your draft into money.... I CANNOT SEND MONEY, THERE IS NO MORE
XXXX: sorry. it didn't go on, seemed my progran was frozen... but now it is better
XXXX: William , you are a rich man... I have not so much money, why don't you change your draft?
william: Darling listen i told the Bank people to change it and they said no it's not possible baby i have tryed my good best wer's glaubt....
XXXX: and I cannot take the money from my rips
william: what do you mean baby
XXXX: this is something we say in German if we don't know were we shall take something
william: Okay i understand you baby
XXXX: I feel so sad about all this, there are no words for this
XXXX: okay, I will close now, cause i feel so sad... I won't cry about it. It is better to close now. I'm so disapointed you are nt here
william: Darling it's ok du gibst auf Darling?
XXXX: nothing is okay...
XXXX: but I wish a good night , have a nice dream , take care for yourself
william: Okay bye for now my love
XXXX(21:29:30): Bye Darling.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH dem hatte er nichts mehr entgegen zu fügen

Ich glaube, das war mein kürzester Chat mit Darling William. Entweder er ist sooo naiv und hofft immer noch auf Geld, oder er merkt dass ich ihn an der Nase herumführe und spielt mit. Mein Original-William war es nicht!

Schnuckel

#297 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 02.12.2008 20:33

Lange nichts vom Darling gehört, abends erreichte mich eine kurze Mail

Von: williamXXXXXX@xxxxx.com>
Datum: Samstag, 29. November 2008 00:20
Betreff: Good Evening

Hi Sweetheart

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again whats happened seems that you don't want to chat with me anymore that's fine..i was waiting for your email any Good news whats going on Hope everything is okay with you i have missed you so much with all my heart and soul..

William

er ist so froh von mir wieder gehört zu haben? Hat er doch gar nicht...

Schnuckel

#298 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 02.12.2008 20:37

ein paar Minuten später eine weitere Mail

Datum: Samstag, 29. November 2008 00:24
Betreff: Hi Darling

Hi Darling

How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you..I love you from now until death do us part. Right now, you're living so far away from me that it is killing me, but I know in my heart that we are doing the right thing. And, you are trying to get things straight so we can live there forever and spend a lifetime together. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional. The love for you is so strong and the most powerful feeling that I have had in a long time, and I am just at a lost for words when it comes to you. I just wish that their was another way that we could be together without living so far apart right at the time being. I want you to know that I love you and always will, and there is nothing that will ever change how I feel about you. I love you.

Love Always

William

wenn er nicht weiter kommt gibt es eben einen "Liebesbrief"

Schnuckel

#299 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 02.12.2008 21:03

Habe lange überlegt.... und ihm eine Mail zurück geschrieben, in der ich ihm versuche zu erklären, warum ich zur Zeit nicht mit ihm chatten mag

Datum: Sonntag, 30. November 2008 22:29
An: williamXXXXXXX@xxxxx.com
Betreff: Good Evening My Love

My dearest William,
thank you for your two mails. I hope you are all right ! I miss chatting very much because I miss you. On the one hand lack the time for chatting, on the other hand our last talks have confused me very much. Why? Well, you claim you love me. You say you would like to come to Germany. You say you cannot at the bank exchange your changes in cash because you shall pay charges for this. Is clear to me that you wouldn't like to lose money and therefore I shall pay the charges. Why I? It is your money ! You expect that I pay for something that not belongs to me. You are kinder to remain ready in Africa although you hate although you love and miss me in that you pay the fees of your bank balance. Shall I pay for your love ? You are giving me your love only if I pay for this? What love is this? The one of hearts comes no-one. You are a rich man, you know that I have given you all my money, that I must work much at the moment to come clearly ….. but you aren't ready for our love to sacrifice something. You are disappointed because I don't transmit you money , although you know that I have only very little? If you call this love.... then we don't agree any more.
I have suspected it ... Love ends at money . If you really love me …. then you swap your change without my help and you hurry to come here. I also would have helped to change your money in Germany but you don't seem to trust me. I had already asked at my bank how so much money can be changed of the best one but the topic has been settled now. It injures me very much that it has the appearance that you are only ready to visit me if I pay your fees. I don't pay for love , never.....I remain kinder alone. Love is a gift why do you kick it with feet ? Do you want my money or my love? Believe me.... my love comes from my heart.... where does yours come from? I love you so much, but I'm thinking, you don't love me any more. The other thing that confuses me is... I cannot find your hotel by Internet. Sharon Hotel is a group of hotels, but i couldn't find your Sharon Hotel in Accra. Was thinking about to phone with your hotel manager, but there is no Sharon Hotel in Accra. It still needs a little time until my nephew is finished with his tests for the new license. Tuesday he has to go to the doctor and if all tests have gone well he receives a new license by the end of the week.. I was talking about money with him, but he won't give me more. He said... he lost to much money for nothing. He is willing to pick me up for a new travel to Africa... but without money. Now I don't know anyone who can borrow me money.
Okay, this is a long mail, now you know why I don't like chatting, although i miss you so much. I feel blue, cos I thought we will celebrate Chrismas together. But it seemed... never you are coming here. Take care to yourself and Mxxx. I love you so much.... but I know... there is no happy end with our love.

In eternal love
XXXX

mal sehen ...wie... oder ob er überhaupt darauf reagiert. Immerhin habe ich ihm mitgeteilt, dass mein Neffe seine Fluglizenz vielleicht bald zurück erhält. Aber ich habe ihm auch gesagt, dass mein Neffe nicht gewillt ist, weiter Geld herauszurücken. Und was ist mit seinem Hotel? Habe darüber auch nach mehreren Versuchen nichts bei Google gefunden.

wenn sich Darling William melden sollte, soll er mir erklären, was es mit dem Hotel auf sich hat. Immerhin gibt es noch Agathe, die Gutste. Wenn nicht... dann wird diese Geschichte wohl zu Ende sein. Nach 9 Monaten findet dann eine Liebe ein Ende .

Schnuckel

#300 von Schnuckel ( gelöscht ) , 02.12.2008 21:16

etwa zeitgleich muss Darling mir eine Mail geschrieben haben. Er war, während ich ihm seine Mail schrieb, als "invisible" im Messenger.Meine Mail hat er bis dahin wahrscheinlich noch nicht gelesen (oder erhalten).

Von: williamXXXXXX@xxxxx.com>
Datum: Sonntag, 30. November 2008 23:46
Betreff: Good Evening My Love

Hi Sweetheart
How are you doing today i Hope everything is okay with you am so happy to hear from you once again and am enjoy reading your mail as well das ist seine Standartbegrüßung... ob Mail geschrieben oder nicht, mit diesem Satz fängt fast jede seiner Mails an ..I bless the day you came into my life because my life has never been the same since we crossed paths. I carry you in my spirit every second of the day and I'm so positive that this is the beginning of something great! You make me want to be a better man and I love you for that...am always thinking about you baby...you are my Dream come true..I love you more than anything else life has to offer. You are my Angel who has rescued me. Although I am thousands miles away I still feel you. You make me a better man a complete man and I love you for that. I cant wait to wrap my arms around you, hold you and kiss your soft lips. I am so proud of you and so very proud to be yours. I love you beautiful Angel...i just wanted to tell you how much i love you. though there aren't enough words to explain how i feel toward you... but i know you know how i feel deep in your heart.just hold me so tight tonight baby thats all i could ask for right now as these tears fall..until tomorrow i thank you from the bottom of my heart for always being here for me i can't wait to hear from you soon ja,ja,...bla,bla...

Love always

William

der Hintergrund war farbig mit Blumen, mal was ganz Neues von ihm...

das war bislang der letzte Kontakt zwischen uns.... ob wir ohne den Anderen zurecht kommen? Die Zeit wird es zeigen....

Schnuckel

Natalya
Die neue Freundin!

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz