Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

DIVINE CHAMBERSSOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES

#421 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 12.07.2010 00:35

Zitat
URGENT RESPONSE.
Von: JAMES DOUGLAS (james11douglas@9.cn)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010 19:51:54

DIVINE CHAMBERSSOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
Dear ,Good day, first, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information.
Secondly, this project is based on Trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an 2:03:45 acceptable meeting of the minds. I am a fifty two (52) years old established lawyer.
My name is Mr. James Douglas, a legal personal attorney to an expatriate and a consultant with an American Oil company,PENNZ OIL & GAS (Now deceased) He died in the Tsunami disaster
on 26th December 2004 while on vacation in Thailand. Six years ago, My Client successfully executed a contract worth US$20.3 million dollars. A part payment of USD11.million dollars was paid
to my client while he was alife, while the balance of USD9.3 million Dollars was still unpaid before my client died in the Indian Ocean Tsunami disaster. However, all my efforts to locate the
possible next of kin proved abortive. Until his sudden demise, He was not married and was 44years old.NOW THE CRUX OF THIS E-LETTER is that the balance of the outstanding funds has
already been deposited in his bank. As his personal attorney/Adviser, his bank has officially notified and instructed me to forward particulars of my client's next of kin within the next 14 official
working days so that he/she can be paid the outstanding USD9.3 Million dollars otherwise his payment will be diverted to the government coffers account as unclaimed bill. Since I have been
unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives, I decided to contact you for a deal so that we can work together as a team to remit the money to your account as my client's next of kin since I do
not want to sit and watch my client's hard earned entitlement to be frittered away. Although I know that a transaction of this magnitude might make anyone apprehensive but I would like to
assure you that I am proposing this project to you with the best of intentions. As a lawyer, I have the power to secure all the necessary legal documents that will be used for this claim. All I
require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a Legitimate banking arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of law. Upon successful conclusion of this project, you will be compensated with 10% of the total fund, while 85% will be for me and 5% for expenses which we will incur
in the process of securing the transfer. If you are interested to work with me in this deal then kindly reply strictly with your personal Telephone /fax number for effective communication and
oral clarification on how to proceed next.
Sincerely yours,James Douglas esq.{Principal Partner)

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:19 | Top

CAREFULLY READ ATTACH FILE FOR MORE DETAILS

#422 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 12.07.2010 00:44

Zitat
Freitag, den 9. Juli 2010, 17:26:48 Uhr
JAMES ROBERTS jamesroberts01@mail.com
JAMES ROBERTS.html (3KB) Anlage s.u.
CAREFULLY READ ATTACH FILE FOR MORE DETAILS

My name is JAMES ROBERTS , a designer also the Manager of JAMES ROBERTS FABRIC and Consultant live and work here in United Kingdom,
will you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job?

Actually I need a representative who can be working for the company as online book-keeper. We make lots of supplies to some of our clients
in the USA/CANADA/EUROPE, for which I do come to USA/CANADA/EUROPE to receive payment and have it cashed after I supply them raw materials.
It’s always too expensive and stressful for me to come down and receive such payment twice in a month so I therefore decided to contact you.

I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment receive by you from our clients who makes payment through you. Please note you don't have to be a
book keeper to apply for the job. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you are interested in this job offer with your details:

FULL NAMES...................
ADDRESS ..................
STATE..................
ZIPCODE................
COUNTRY................
PHONE NUMBER(S)........
GENDER.................
AGE....................
OCCUPATION.............

Yours Faithfully,
JAMES ROBERTS

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:20 | Top

mr john smith <fedexdeliveryservice222@discuz.org>

#423 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 12.07.2010 23:48

Zitat
Dienstag, den 13. Juli 2010, 15:48:53 Uhr
Dear Customer
Von: mr john smith <fedexdeliveryservice222@discuz.org>
Anlage: GOD IS GOOD.txt (5KB)
Dear Customer !!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location.We thought that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by now.we would also let you know that a letter is also attached to your package.However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy reasons.
We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth $800,000.00 USD,in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from the United States but he is in Nigeria for a three (3) month Surveying Project. for he is working with a consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated destination.For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges as well as Insurance fees have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Insurance, Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country.However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us.So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possi

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information.We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address.
Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the
details given below:
FedEx Delivery Post
Contact Person: Mr John Smith
fedexdeliveryservice222@discuz.org
Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.
This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.
FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
on: fedexdeliveryservice222@discuz.org

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars. They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service.

Note: that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a phone yet. We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr John Smith
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved. + 1995-2010

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:21 | Top

Celes Godson, manager auditing & accounting section Bank of Africa

#424 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 15.07.2010 22:06

Zitat
Donnerstag, den 15. Juli 2010, 15:49:42 Uhr
[ Kein Betreff ]
Von: Dr Celes <cd.4ever@sify.com>
Attention please,
Dear friend, i am Celes Godson, manager auditing & accounting section Bank of Africa. It's my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this business which involves international wire transfer. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($11.5 million USD) into your account.

I need your assistance because the deceased client was a foreigner. I will offer you 40% (US $4.6 million) of the total fund for your assistance in this transaction and i want to assure you that this transaction is absolutely safe, legal and risk free. This fund will be transferred into your account within 10 or 14 banking days.

Before we proceed, i would like to know your ability to handle this transaction over there in your country. Please tell me more about the political stability in your country and how safe it is to invest in your country because i would like to invest in profitable business if any.

I will be waiting for your urgent response to my private E-mail: danego1977@post.com
Please keep this transaction/proposal as a top secret, don't tell anybody about it ok. It's gentleman deal/agreement. Hope you will understand?

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Celes Godson

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:22 | Top

My Name is Mr. Jerry Howard - Call me on this number

#425 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 20.07.2010 02:29

Zitat
Call me on this number +44 7924 0495 90
Jerry Howard anderbear@yahoo.com
Sonntag, den 18. Juli 2010, 14:19:26 Uhr
Ref: ABY/NRI-ACCT/7878256589/04.

My Name is Mr. Jerry Howard.

I am the auditor and head of computing department of Royal Bank of Scotland Liverpool Branch here in United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 2003 and since my inception into office on 4th Jan 2010,I then found this account and when I investigated deeply by contacting the assigned next of kin I also found that the next of kin to this account was an American who lived in London for over 63Yrs and nobody has operated on this account again after 2004. I took the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction. In order to transfer out $100,000,000 (One Hundred Million U.S Dollars) After going through some old files, I discovered that if I do not Remit this money out urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing and the Royal Bank of Scotland management might divert the funds to their own accounts.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department. You will stand to get 40% while 60% will be for me. Kindly quote the reference (acct) numbers above when responding to this mail.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply .You can reach me with my Telephone number so that we can discuss more on how to transfer this funds to your designated account in your country.Call me on this number +44 7924 0495 90.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Jerry Howard.

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:22 | Top

NOW CONTACT WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR FUND

#426 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 20.07.2010 02:34

Zitat
Samstag, den 17. Juli 2010, 10:29:49 Uhr
NOW CONTACT WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR FUND,
Von: Mrs.Linda Onu <pascale.vial@noos.fr>
NOW CONTACT WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR FUND,
Attn Customer,

There is an issue involving $3.7MUSD which was called to Our Bank(CAPITAL CITY BANK) from THE FEDRAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE OF BENIN REPUBLIC concerning your compensation of $3.700,000.00 USD has been forwarded to Western Union Money Transfer and An instruction has come directly from Mr.Jona Akim of Ministry Of Finance.

He asked us to start sending your fund installmentally $5000 per a day through western union money transfer.This type of transfer means you will be recieving $5000 every day through western union until the total of $3.7MUSD is completely transfered to you.

Today,our bank has effected your first payment of $5000 through western union.
Now you have to Contact Dr. David Williams on his contact below as he is the person incharge of your payment.

The Western union Agent is:
Name: Dr. David Williams
Email westernuniona@maktoob.com

Money sent Through Cornelis Zwaagstra, amount sent $5,000.00 to you today. So contact Dr. David Williams on above email address and tell him to give you needed information and also for him to help you pick the $5,000.00.

Recomfirm your address
(1)Your Full name: ................
(2)Your Phone number: ...................
(3)Your Contact address: ..................
(4)Your Age: ....................................

You will also have to send them the tax clearance charges of $137usd [as per the instruction from the International Monetary Fund(I.M.F office)]Pls contact Dr. David Williams ASAP and send them the fee for them to send you the pick up information for your first $5000 payment.

Mrs Linda Onu
Yours in Service.
Cotonou,Benin Republic.

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:23 | Top

RE: NOW CONTACT WESTERN UNION AGENT FOR YOUR FUND

#427 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:39

Von: Dr. Azan Mohamed (azanmohamed@voila.fr)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 22:21:59
An:

I Need Your Assistance.

Dear Friend,

Greetings and compliments of the season,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise. Please due welcome the letter and help me out as you finish reading. I Am (Azan Mohamed) secretary to the Foreign Remittance Manager. (Bank of Africa )B.O.A.Here in Burkina Faso . West Africa , I Need Your Urgent Assistance In Transferring The Sum Of ($10.2) Million To Your Account.

This Money Has Been Dormant For Years In Our Bank Without Claim. I Want The Bank To Release The Money To You As The Nearest Person To Our. Deceased Customer, Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed,
and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Have a great day
Azan Mohamed.

Nina

#428 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:41

Von: ALIDOU BALARE (alidou_balare02@sify.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 20:56:34
An: . (.)

PLEASE I NEED YOUR RESPONSE VERY URGENT,FROM THE DESK OF : Mr. ALIDOU BALAREAUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,BANK OF AFRICA( B.O.A )OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO, WEST AFRICA . DEAR FRIEND,I am Mr. ALIDOU BALARE, Manager Audit Accounting Department BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A ) Now i have the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Twelve Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($12.8m)for our mutual benefit.this is an abandoned fund that belonged to one of our foriegn customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago.meanwhile i was very fortunate to come across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers file inoder to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of the year against 2010. be informed clearly that it was stated in our banking rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of some yaers starting from the date of death of the customer,the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as an unclaimed fund.As an honour and advantage bestowed to our foriegn customers base on the rules guiding our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a citizen of Burkina-Faso,you have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foriegner despite your differences from country oforigin of the deceased.on the transfer of this fund into your account,(40%) will be your share in respect of the account provision and your assistance rendered during the transfer of the fund into your bank account,(50%)will be my share being the coorfdinator and pillar of the transaction while the rest (10%)will be shared to the respectable charity homes which has been my second dream to be of help to humanity.Now,if you are really sure of your trustworthy,accountability andconfidentiality on this transaction without dissapointment, reply with the assurance, come up with the information showed below and call me +226 787 62 077 .1)YOUR FULL NAME............................2)YOUR AGE...........................3)MARITAL STATUS...........................4)YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER............................5)YOUR FAX NUMBER............................6)YOUR COUNTRY...........................7)YOUR OCCUPATION............................8)SEX............................9)YOUR RELIGION................10)YOUR PRIVATE E-MAIL.....................YOURS FAITHFULLY,ALIDOU BALARE.

Nina

#429 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:42

Von: National Security Adviser to the President (info@anto.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 20:50:15
An:

OFFICE OF THE NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISERTO THE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLICOF NIGERIA Dear Beneficiary, I am Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMED, National Security Adviser to the new President Goodluck Jonathan of the Federal Republic of Nigeria . I decided to contact you because of the Prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of the policy in Nigeria . This is to inform you about our plan to send your funds to you via cash delivery or Atm Card. This system will be easier for you in order to receive your over due funds. As the National Security Officer to the Presidency, It was brought to my notice that your over due beneficiary funds, has been delayed for more than Two years ago before I resumed office, and I am here to put things right. According to your file, it's states that your total beneficiary funds is amounted to be US$10.Million United States Dollars only, and due to the fact that you were unable to procure the required documents in order to process the transfer of your funds was delayed. Dear beneficiary, I am bringing to your notice that, I am in the position to release your total funds, which amounts to a sum of US$10.Million United States Dollars only. Although, the past president ordered that all beneficiary funds that is yet to be claimed,should be used for our Local AFEM market. But since I was put in-charge of the money, I decided to contact you to know if thoroughly you do not want the funds any longer? I am in a position as the National Security Adviser to the President to send this fund to you. On a second note, you will have to take care of the delivery charges of as the beneficiary of the fund in order to prove to the appropriate authorities that you are the original owner of the package. Note that your name must appear on the payment receipt that will be issued by the diplomatic courier. The package will be coming with a Diplomatic agent to your destination address. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when the special Grace of God will air lift the package. All you need to do now is to send to me your full informations and choose the method you want your fund. All you need to do now is to send to me your full informations and choose the method you want your fund. 1. Your Complete Full Names_________________________________2. Your Residential Address_________________________________3. Your Age_________________________________________________4. Your Profession__________________________________________5. Your Telephone Number or Your Mobile Phone Number forEasier Communication________________________________________......................................Delivery By ATM CardDelivery By Consignment Boxes. If you need more information about this, I will give you the contact of the diplomatic agents for more information on how to carry out the plan. I need an urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to leave as soon as I hear from you. Reply me immediately you recieve this message. Best Regards, Lt. Gen.ALIYU MOHAMMEDNational Security Adviser to the PresidentFederal Republic of NigeriaTel: +234-80-22689844Email: lt.genmohammed@tlen.pl

Nina

#430 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:42

Zitat
Von: Aku Musa (aku.musa01@gmail.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 19:47:46
An:
FROM THE DESK OF AKU MUSA
THE AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING
SECTION MANAGER BANK OF AFRICA,
(B.O.A.) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15) Million US Dollars only to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late Mr Andrew Eich who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since 31st October 1999.I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Regard,
Mr. Aku Musa.

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:23 | Top

#431 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:43

Zitat
Von: Deborah James Jnr (debo_4christ@yahoo.cn)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 19:33:53
An:
Donation from:Mrs Deborah James Jnr.
BP 20, Abidjan, B.P. V 74
avenue Nogues, Le Plateau
Abidjan Cote d’Ivoire
West Africa.

Dearest In Christ,

My greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.I am Mrs Deborah James Jnr. from South Africa. I am married to Archdeacon James Goodman Jnr. whom until his death served as an archdeacon in the St.Micheal's archdeaconry cathedral in Ivory Coast for nine years before his death. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that took him for a period of four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian.Ever since he died I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside our matrimonial home.During when my late husband was alive he was in posession of original ducument which was used in depositing the sum of five hundred and eighteen million, seven hundred and twenty thousand USD ($518,720,000:00) with one of the famous bank here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'Ivoire by the church board of trustees of which my husband was the treasurer for safe keeping.

Presently, my Doctor confirmed to me that I have serious sickness which is calculated to be of highly concentrated kidney cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my acute paralysis sickness. Knowing my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages, helping the widows and the less privilages.

I took this decision because of the heightened insecurity and constant loss of lives and properties in Cote D'ivoire owing to the inability of the present administation to restore peace in the land.
As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another church or individual for this same purpose. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ, Mrs, Deborah James Jnr

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:24 | Top

#432 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:44

Zitat
Von: Mr Idrissa Ahmed (mridrissa_ahmed0@sify.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 19:26:39
An:
Dear Friend,

How are you today?. Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i prayed that this will turned out to be ever lasting relationship for both of us. How ever it's just my urgent need for a Foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction.

I am a banker by profession from Burkina-faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting Unit of the Bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (9.8 Million Us Dollars)Nine million eight Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in a gassy car accident on there way back from Bobo-Dioulasso the formal capital city of Burkina-Faso May 2nd, 2004.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free, On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. If you are really intrested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a nice day.
Mr Idrissa Ahmed

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:24 | Top

#433 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:45

Zitat
Von: Dr. Azan Mohamed (azanmohamed@voila.fr)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 17:31:12
An:
I Need Your Assistance.

Dear Friend,
Greetings and compliments of the season,

I Know This Message Will Come to You as a Surprise. Please due welcome the letter and help me out as you finish reading. I Am (Azan Mohamed) secretary to the Foreign Remittance Manager. (Bank of Africa )B.O.A.Here in Burkina Faso . West Africa , I Need Your Urgent Assistance In Transferring The Sum Of ($10.2) Million To Your Account.

This Money Has Been Dormant For Years In Our Bank Without Claim. I Want The Bank To Release The Money To You As The Nearest Person To Our. Deceased Customer, Upon Your Reply. I Will Give You Details on How the Business Will Be Executed,
and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

I am waiting for your urgent response. Have a great day

Azan Mohamed.

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:25 | Top

#434 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:45

Zitat
Von: SIGRID IRENE MAMAEVA (drusmanabdul@yahoo.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 15:28:49
An:
GOD FOUNDATION TO THE POOR

My beloveth I called the peace of thy lord to rest upon your family in my good intension in sending you this email. I am now SIGRID IRENE MAMAEVA, a 72yrs old widow married to (LATE Rowland Mamaeva based in AFGHANISTAN AN OIL MERCHANT IN IRAN.and others Three largest Oil produce countries. My late husband was killed in a suicide car bomb that targeted a Nato convoy in the Afghan capital, Kabul, which killed at least 18 people, including five US troops. After the tragic death of my late husband’s and sons I wholeheartly given my life to Christ; a God fearing woman that eventually a minissionary; hence I need your assistant very importantly and urgent to execute God’s project.

Just as I speak with you now my late husband kept the sum of $17MUSD (Seventy Million United States Dollars) abroad which he intend to invest in Agriculture and building of charity organization. Right now I’m seriously suffering from cancer of the breast and as a result of that my health condition has deteriorated very badly. Recently my Doctor Advice I should give my life to Christ, and ask for his mercy upon my soul hence I have just some few months to live. Upon this I was now converted and given my life to Christ. From all indication I must disclose to you that my chance of surviving from my present condition is not guarantee due to the diagnosis. As a result of that information I pray hard and ask God to direct me to a God fearing person that will utilize the funds judiciously to get the funds in his care and invest in Agriculture and building of charity organization for the Children of God to be empowered with shelter and food to eat and drink.

REMEMBER IN THE BOOK OF ECC: 3 V 1 TO 13, Says to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; time to kill, and a time to heal; a time build up; A time to weap,and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones togther ; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; a time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace, What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth? I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercise in it. He hath made every thing beautiful in his time; also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

On the cause of my search on the internet I discovered your profile and after dully studied through it then God reveal to me that you are the right person to execute this project. Please join me in good faith to execute this project and ensure to send me a mail to indicate interest, also include your Bank Details and contact telephone/fax numbers which the deposited Bank will use to contact you as my beneficiary to transfer the funds to you. I will provide you the certificate of deposit that will empower you to contact the BANK to apply for transfer of the funds.

If you are willing to work for God on this project, please e-mail me back.

Thanks for your kindness may God guide and reward you in all your endeavors for making me lay down a legacy of glory.

Yours in Christ,
Sigrid Irene Mamaeva

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:25 | Top

#435 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 30.07.2010 22:46

Zitat
Von: ATM DEPARTMENT (webmaster@madeintang.com)
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2010 22:35:40
An:
ATTENTION : BeneficiaryIn response to complaints we have been recieving from many foreigners with reference tothe scam activities of African Scammers. In an attempt to reconcile Nigeria with such affected countries as yours, the Sum of US$1,850,000.00 has been mapped out as recompense to each victim.The NFIU mapped out payment by ATM CREDIT CARD as the only certified means of payment, hence your recompense amount has been issued in the ATM CREDIT CARD whichshall be sent to you as soon as possible through which you can cash your money via Any ATM machine any where in the world.It was Resolved and Agreed that your inheritance would be released on a special method of payment which tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD. Through First city Monument Bank Plc Of Nigeria.You are advised to send Full Name:..........Address:........Next Of Kin:.......Phone/Fax Number:........ Sorry for the inconveniences this may have caused you. CONGRATULATION. Best Regards, Mr. Stephen ColeHead of Atm DepartmentSenate House For assistance or further enquiry, please call our support personnel on the following numbers: +234-802-568-5565(Helpdesk)

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:26 | Top

#436 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 31.07.2010 10:36

Zitat
Von: Dany Ibrahim (dany.ibrah@gmail.com)
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Juli 2010 09:42:17
An:
FROM THE DESK OF DANY IBRAHIM

Dear Friend,

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise. I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager with Bank of Africa, Ouagadougou Burkina faso. I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15) Million US Dollars only to your account within 10 or 14 banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim.I want the bank to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer late Mr Andrew Eich who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash since 31st October 1999.I don't want the money to go into government treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I am contacting you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me. I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Regard,
Mr. Dany Ibrahim.

Nina

#437 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 31.07.2010 10:37

Zitat
Von: Anthony Doles (kenmorriz1@yahoo.co.uk)
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Juli 2010 02:48:23
An:
Greetings,

I am Mr.Anthony Doles, a staff of Private
Banking Services at the Bank of China (BOC)
United Kingdom. An investment was placed under
my management four years ago by a customer who
is now deceased. I need your assistance in
investing these funds. If you're interested
contact me via my private email:
anthony.doles@yahoo.co.uk

If you're not interested in my offer do not
respond to this email. Awaiting your urgent
reply.

Thanks and my regards,
Anthony Doles

Nina

#438 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 31.07.2010 10:40

Zitat
Von: Aku Musa (aku.musa01@gmail.com)
Gesendet: Samstag, 31. Juli 2010 00:38:41
An:
FROM THE DESK OF AKU MUSA

Dear Friend,

Regard,
Mr. Aku Musa.

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:27 | Top

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

#439 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 01.08.2010 17:07

Zitat
Freitag, den 30. Juli 2010, 3:31:46 Uhr
ahmed hassan <drahmed_hasa200@centrum.sk>
Dear Friend,

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL :
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never met before. I am Auditing and Accounting section of Bank of Africa (B.O.A). I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that
I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand united state dollars ($12.5mUSD) Immediately to your account. The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 10 years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer Mr. Andreas Schranner (the owner of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in air crash since on 31st July 2000. I don't want the fund to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.
Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details regarding this transaction and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business. And also after the funds has been transfered into your bank account you will take 10% out as a compensation for the expenses you will make in this transaction and 50% is for me. I need to hear from you urgent so that I will give you more information regarding this transaction.
Name................
Your Country.........
Occupation..............
Age.................
Your Marital Status.............
Your Personal Fax N°...........
Your Personal Mobile N°.......
Your Sex.......................
Waiting for your urgent response so that we will starts immediately.
Thanks

Yours faithfully.
Dr.Ahmed Hassan..
Bill & Exchange Manager (Bank Of Africa)

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:27 | Top

URGENT COMMUNICATION.

#440 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 01.08.2010 17:11

Zitat
Mittwoch, den 28. Juli 2010, 18:38:22 Uhr
URGENT COMMUNICATION.
Mr.Mudi Feez <mudi_f_101023@msn.com>
FROM THE DESK OF MR. MUDI FEEZ,
THE SENIOR AUDITOR IN CHARGE
FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

DEAR FRIEND,

ASSALAM-ALYKUM.

I PRESUMED THAT ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. PLEASE LET THIS NOT BE A SURPRISED MESSAGE TO YOU BECAUSE I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY FEW WEEKS AGO BEFORE I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU ON THIS MAGNITUDE AND LUCRATIVE TRANSACTION FOR OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE SURVIVAL IN LIFE. MOREOVER, I HAVE LAID ALL THE SOLEMN TRUST IN YOU BEFORE I DECIDED TO DISCLOSE THIS SUCCESSFUL AND CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION TO YOU.

I AM THE SENIOR AUDITOR IN CHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT OF OUR BANK AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU FOR THIS FINANCIAL TRANSACTION WORTH FOURTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS (14.5M) FOR OUR PRESENT AND FUTURE SUCCESS. THIS IS AN ABANDONED FUND THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR BANK FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY THROUGH PLANE CRASH FEW YEARS AGO.
MEANWHILE,I WAS VERY FORTUNATE TO COME ACROSS THE DECEASED FILE WHEN I WAS ARRANGING THE OLD AND ABANDONED CUSTOMERS FILE IN OTHER TO SIGN AND SUBMIT TO THE ENTIRE BANK MANAGEMENT FOR AN OFFICIAL RE DOCUMENTATION AND AUDIT OF THE YEAR AGAINST 2009.

INFORMED CLEARLY THAT IT WAS STATED IN OUR FOREIGN BANKING RULES AND REGULATIONS WHICH WAS SIGNED LAWFULLY THAT IF SUCH FUND REMAINS UNCLAIMED TILL THE PERIOD OF FOUR YEARS STARTED FROM THE DATE THE BENEFICIARY DIED, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED FUND HOWEVER, IT IS NOT AUTHORIZES BY THE RULES GUIDING OUR BANK FOR A CITIZEN OF BURKINA FASO TO MAKE THE CLAIM OF THE FUND UNLESS YOU ARE A FOREIGNER NO MATTER THE COUNTRY.
SO THE REQUEST OF YOU AS A FOREIGNER IS NECESSARY TO APPLY FOR THE CLAIM AND TRANSFER OF THE FUND SMOOTHLY INTO YOUR RELIABLE BANK ACCOUNT AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED.WHEN THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT 35% WILL BE FOR YOU IN RESPECT OF ALL YOUR ASSISTANCE FOR THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND PROVISION OF THE BANK ACCOUNT WHERE THE BANK WILL REMIT THE FUND, 60% WILL BE FOR ME BEING THE PIONEER OF THE BUSINESS WHILE THE REST 5% WILL BE SHARED TO RESPECTABLE ORGANIZATIONS SUCH AS CHARITY AND THE DESTITUDES HOMES AROUND US IN THE WORLD.

IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF YOUR TRUSTWORTHINESS,ACCOUNTABILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY ON THIS TRANSACTION, CONTACT ME AND ACCEPT NOT TO CHANGE YOUR MIND TO CHEAT OR DISAPPOINT ME WHEN THE FUND IS TRANSFERRED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.SO REPLY FOR THE ASSURANCE WITH YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO FACILITATE EASY COMMUNICATION. AS SOON AS YOU REPLY, YOU NOTIFY ME SO THAT I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE NEXT STEP AND PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION SUCCESSFULLY.

I EXPECT YOUR URGENT COMMUNICATION.

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR. MUDI FEEZ.

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:28 | Top

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz