Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: huhu - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#461 von alter Schwede , 10.01.2011 19:36

Zitat

FedEx Courier Services,
Federal Business District,
GP Plaza Block D,
Ikoyi Lagos Nigeria.

Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00
Sat-Sun 09:00-14:00
Holidays Closed

Dear Customer !!!

We have been waiting for you to contact us for your Confirmed Package that is registered with us for shipping to your residential location. We thought that the sender gave you our contact details and that you would have contacted us by now,also be informed that a letter is also attached to your package. However, we cannot quote its content to you via E-mail for privacy reasons.

We understand that the content of your package itself is a Bank Draft worth $ 580,000.00 USD,in FedEx we do not ship money in CASH or in CHEQUES but in Bank Drafts only.

The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from Sweden but he is in Nigeria for a three (6) months Surveying Project,for he is working with a consulting firm in Nigeria West Africa. We are sending you this E-mail because your package is been registered on a Special Order. What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for the immediate dispatch of your package to your residential address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will only take us one working day (24 hours) for your package to arrive at its designated destination. For your information, the VAT & Shipping charges have been paid by your colleague before your package was registered.

Note that the payment that is made on the Premium & Clearance Certificates, are to certify that the Bank Draft is not a Drug Affiliated Fund (DAF) neither is it funds to sponsor Terrorism in your country. This will help you avoid any form of query from the Monetary Authority of your country. However, you will have to pay a sum of $105 US Dollars to the FedEx Delivery Department for the Security Keeping Fee of the FedEx company as stated in our privacy terms & condition page. Also be informed that your colleague wished to pay for the Security Keeping charges, but we do not accept such payments considering the facts that all items & packages registered with us has a time limitation and we cannot accept payment not knowing when you will be picking up the package or even respond to us. So we cannot take the risk to have accepted such payment incase of any possible demurrage.

Kindly note that your colleague did not leave us with any further information. We hope that you send your response to us as soon as possible because if you fail to respond until the expiry date of the foremost package, we may refer the package to the British Commission for Welfare as the package those not have a return address.

Kindly contact the delivery department (FedEx Delivery Post) with the
details given below:

FedEx Delivery Post
Contact Person: Mr. Sam Maker
Email: customerspackage-update@nsitez.net

Kindly complete the below form and send it to the email address given above.
This is mandatory to reconfirm your Postal address and telephone numbers.

FULL NAMES:
TELEPHONE:
POSTAL ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:

Kindly complete the above form and submit it to the delivery manager
on: customerspackage-update@nsitez.net

As soon as your details are received, our delivery team will give you the necessary payment procedure so that you can effect the payment for the Security Keeping Fees. As soon as they confirm your payment receipt of $105 US Dollars. They will not hesitate to dispatch your package as well as the attached letter to your residence. which usually takes 24 hours being an over night delivery service.

Note: that we were not instructed to email you, but due to the high priority of your package we had to inform you as your sender did not leave us with his phone number because he stated that he just arrived Nigeria and he has not gotten a phone yet. We personally sealed your Bank Draft and we found your email contact in the attached letter as the recipient of the foremost package. Ensure to contact the delivery department with the email address given above and ensure to fill the above form as well to enable a successful reconfirmation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr James Wellington.
FedEx Online Team Management.
All rights reserved.©1995-2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This E-mail is only for the above addressees. It may contain confidential or Privileged information. If you are not an addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it or any attachments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEDEX INTL>>>LICENCE OF FEDERAL EXPRESS CO-OPERATION.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#462 von Helmut68 ( gelöscht ) , 19.01.2011 13:18

Helmut68
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.01.2011 13:22 | Top

#463 von icewastl , 19.01.2011 13:53

Zitat
The package is registered with us for mailing by your colleague, and your colleague explained that he is from Sweden but he is in Nigeria

da war doch nicht unser alter schwede am Werk, statt des Schecks ist in dem Paket ne schwedische Fischspezialität...

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

#464 von alter Schwede , 19.01.2011 23:54

Das hatte ich ja selbst noch gar nicht gesehen ! Meine letzte Lieferung liegt aber auch schon wieder einige Zeit zurueck !

Der Satz geht ja noch weiter :

.....for a three (6) months Surveying Project

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#465 von fridolin , 03.02.2011 19:09

Freund Richad Alamezie ist wieder aktiv. mit dating sites hat er kein Glück.

Zitat
Flag this message
INVITATION TO ASSIST AS THE NEXT OF KIN.....GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY
Wednesday, February 2, 2011 8:19 PM
"cliff martins" <dr_cliffmartins@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
DR_CLIFFMARTINS@YAHOO.COM
Bcc:
porter@porter-ath.com, porterstreet@sd43.bc.ca, info@keyporter.com, porter@sutton.com, porter@porterpac.com, info@robertblairporter.com, stephen.porter@ubc.ca, contact@frank-pretaporter.com, markus@porter-online.de, trans-porter@mobile.de, mailmaster@lindaporter.net, porter@et.byu.edu, info@cherylporter.com, porter.dona@tin.it, porter@porterpunch.com, porter@porterranches.com, georgia@porterpunch.com, england@porterpunch.com, porter@blackfoot.net, rporter8555@cox.net... more
Good Morning..

It may surprise you receiving this letter from me, since there was no previous correspondence between us. My name is ,Barr,Cliff Martins LONDON national and personal Lawyerr to my late client.

My purpose of contacting you is for you to help secure the funds left behind by my late client, to avoid it being confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank; this funds is valued ($US 6,900,000.00) Six Million Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars deposited by him before his death on the 27th Feb 2010.

The Bank has issued me a notice to contact the NEXT OF KIN or the account or will be declared unserviceable and the fund diverted to the Bank treasury. Despite all efforts to get a hold of someone related to this man has proved futile; hence, I contacted you.

I am actually asking for your consent to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of my late client's funds, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to your account, then we can share the fund on a mutually agreed percentage.

All the legal documentations to back up your claims as my client's Next of Kin, I shall provided them. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this transaction.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law. However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to my Lawyer on this Email. paul_jarvis2010@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Kindest Regards,

Barr. Cliff Martins
SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES
LONDON.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#466 von alter Schwede , 05.02.2011 14:42

Zitat

Von: peter monk <petermonk92029836@msn.com>

Sent: Saturday, February 05
Subject: BOOKING/ENQUIRY

Hello,
I want to make a reservation in your facility for FIVE (5) newly ordained priest from Greece will be visiting your country for a seven(7)days religious program in the month of march 2011.
Arrival Date :10th march.2011
Departure Date:17th march.2011
Number of guest:5
Number of rooms:3
Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with cost so we can pay a deposit so that the rooms will be reserved for them,am waiting for your swift response.
Regards
monk peter
please reply via monkpeter94@yahoo.com.hk

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#467 von alter Schwede , 06.02.2011 12:10

Vom schreibfaulsten Mugu der Welt :

Zitat
YOU WON (750,000.00 Pounds). IN THE GNLD PROMO SEND
Von: "jung-c@sbcglobal.net" <jung-c@sbcglobal.net>
An:
Names:

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 | Top

#468 von schmubo , 07.02.2011 21:43

Weniger schreibfaul ist Mrs. Amina Omar, die ihre ganze Leidensgeschichte in eine Word-Datei gepackt hat. Wahrscheinlich glaubt sie, auf diese Weise Spamfilter austricksen zu können. Die Geschichte ist nicht neu: Late husband, haufenweise Geld, keine Erben, schwacher Gesundheitszustand und jede Menge Religiosität.

Zitat von Amina Omar
Assalaamu alaiykum My Dear In Islam,

Please get back to me in this email address (mrsamina_omar00@hotmail.com)

I greet you in the Name of Allah,The Most Gracious The Most Merciful.

I am Mrs Amina Omar from Kuwait. I am married to late Mr Adel Omar,who worked with Kuwait Embassy in Cote d'Ivoire for Twenty-seven years before he died in the year 2005 after a brief illness that lasted for only Six days.

We were married for Eighteen years without a child.Since after his death I lost happiness and decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Quran is against. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both devoted Muslims.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of USD$15,000,000 ( Fifteen million United States Dollars) in a general trust account with a prime Bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire Presently this money is still with the bank.

Recently following my ill health,I have decided to donate this money to a Muslim organization (mosque or an individual) that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

According to my husband before he died, I want this money to be used in Muslims activities like,Orphanages, less privileged, Muslim schools, and Mosque for propagating the word of Allah and to endeavor that the house of Allah is maintained.

The Quran made us to understand that, "Whosoever fear Allah and keep his duty for him he will make a way for him to get out of every difficulty and he will provide him from every sources he could never imagined and whosoever put his trust in Allah then he will suffice him"(Al-Quran
65:2-3)

I took this bold decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money I don't want a situation where  this money will be used in a way that will offend Allah. this is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going 
to be in the bosom of the Allah. The Holy Quran made it clear that, as a righteous Muslim, Allah will fight my caseand I shall hold my peace.

I am presently placed on dialysis check up and will not need telehpone comminication because of my heath and the presents of my husbands relatives around me always.They have sold most of my husbands property. As soon as I receive your reply I shall issue you the documents of the deposit that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. The holy Quran says if any 
do deeds of righteousness be they male or female and have faith,they will enter the Paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them(Al-Quran 4:124)

I want you and my Muslim brothers and sister in the community to always pray for me because Allah is my guide. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy devoted Muslim. And I know my destination whoever that wants to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please always be prayerful for me in the name of Allah the most Gracious and most merciful.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Amina Omar

Wer der Dame eine Problemlösung anbieten kann, wende sich bitte an
mrsamina_omar002@hotmail.com

Ich werde natürlich antworten. Ob Frau Omar ihr Vermögen wohl einem Juden überlassen wird?

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.02.2011 | Top

#469 von alter Schwede , 17.02.2011 13:40

Zitat
DEUTSCHE BANK NL(CREDIT & LOAN DEPT.)
TOURNOOIVELD 6, 2511CX DEN HAG,
THE NETHERLANDS.

TEL:+31-685-739-728.
FAX:+31-847-379-438.
EMAIL:loan@dbcf.net
ALTERNATE EMAIL:infodbcf@gmail.com

Goodday!
We are loan lenders from Deutsche Bank(DB) Credit & Loan Dept Netherlands,we give out
loan at the rate of 3% interest from the range of $20,000us dollars to $5million us
dollars/euros.Are you tired of Seeking for Loans and Mortgage, Have you been constantly
turned down by other Banks and some Private Financial Institutions;We give out loans to
individuals,firms, companies,industries etc. Any interested person,irrespective of your
country should Contact us now Via Email with the following details below;

Full Names:
Contact Addresss:
Amount Required:
Duration Of Loan:
sex:
Tel:

Regards,
Mr.Stefan Harms(Loan Officer)
Deutsche Bank Netherlands Credit & Loan Dept

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#470 von Roadrunner , 17.02.2011 13:47

Zitat
Ob Frau Omar ihr Vermögen wohl einem Juden überlassen wird?

Aber sicher doch ... Vorausgesetzt, dass Abraham als gemeinsamer Stammvater akzeptiert wird.

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

Robert Mueller und kein Ende...

#471 von schmubo , 27.02.2011 02:54

Das FBI höchstpersönlich bürgt für die Richtigkeit der Angaben in der folgenden E-Mail. Und weil die darin enthaltenen UPS-Tracking-Nummern real sind, steht dem großen Abkassieren nichts mehr im Weg. Ran an die Millionen, Leute!

Zitat von Mugumail

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Customers Service Hours: Monday To Saturday

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $1,000.000.00 (One Million United State Dollar) due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current Prime Minister of Thailand his Excellency Abhisit Vejjajiva to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method ofpayment which is by CHEQUE or by ATM card?

ATM CARD: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2015. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

CHEQUE: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS. Because we have signed a contract with UPS which should expire by the end of May 2011 you will only need to pay $99 instead of $420 saving your $321.So if you pay before May 28 2011 you save $321 Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudsters and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $99.00 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next! 24hrs after the receipt of paymen
Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from UPS website to confirm people like you who have received their payment successfully.You can confirm by checking via this web-link: http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

1Z29X3540193669137
1Z29X3540193966548
1Z29X3540194953158
1Z29X3540194332962
1Z29X3540194289975
1Z29X3540194088183
1Z29X3540190264203

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Government of Thailand, the United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $99.
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $420 but because UPS have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $420 to $99 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $1,000.000.00 (One Million United State Dollar) you are advised to contact our correspondent in Thailand the delivery officer Mr. Jackson Pinto with the information below,

Email: director_federalbureau@live.com
Dr. David Grant
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
The U.S Embassy, Thailand
81 Soi Ruamrudee 2, Wireless Rd.,
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok.

You are advised to contact him with the informations as stated below:

Your full Name: ………
Your Address: …………
Home/Cell Phone:
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have
made the payment for shipping.

Yours sincerely,
Robert Mueller
Director: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. DAVID GRANT of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
FBI.gov is an official site of the U.S. Federal Government, U.S. Department of Justice

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

RE: Robert Mueller und kein Ende...

#472 von alter Schwede , 01.03.2011 11:30

christopher devine <chris_dev13@yahoo.co.uk>

Zitat
HELLO,

I AM CHRISTOPHER DIVINE FROM LONDON. A GROUP OF RESEARCHERS WILL BE COMING FOR A TEN DAY RESEARCH WORK ON A TOPIC ("RURAL - URBAN MIGRATION")AND WE NEED ACCOMMODATION FOR OUR GROUP;
(1) NO OF GUEST : 6 PEOPLE
(2) NO OF ROOMS : 3 DOUBLE OR 6 SINGLE ROOMS
(3) LUNCH AND DINNER : EACH DAILY
(4) NO OF DAYS : 10 DAYS
(5) ARRIVAL DATE : 10TH APRIL 2011
(6) DEPARTURE DATE : 20TH APRIL 2011
EMAIL ME THE GRAND TOTAL COST FOR 6 SINGLE OR 3 DOUBLE ROOMS FOR 6 PEOPLES FOR 10 NIGHTS PLUS LUNCH AND DINNER AS WELL AS REQUIRED TAXES IF ANY.ENDEAVOR TO CONVERT THE TOTAL COST IN EURO CURRENCY.
I WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.
REGARDS,
CHRISTOPHER DIVINE
+447424067918

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

Freund Alamezie ist wieder aktiv

#473 von fridolin , 09.03.2011 17:15

In seinem Dr.cliff Martins acc sind fünf gleiche mails mit verschiedenen Empfängern im bcc. Wer Lust kann ihn beschäftigen.

Zitat
Flag this message
Humanitarian request.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011 5:31 AM
"cliff martins" <dr_cliffmartins@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
dr_cliffmartins@yahoo.com
Bcc:
luiz@portomorretes.com.br, luiz@garciajr.com, luiz@intercreate.com, luiz@ecomb.org, luiz.ferronatto@waiverlogistics.com, cluiz@post.harvard.edu, luiz.zerbini@uct.ac.za, luiz@albertopy.com.br, luiz.casey@villanova.edu, grant.irving@pahandford.co.nz, handford@uwo.ca, handford@queensu.ca, john.handford@investorsgroup.com, glen@handfordmarketing.ca, handfordlaw@earthlink.net, info2@handfordbrown.com, kathrinehandford@comcast.net, wine@handford.net, james@handford.net, ron@handford.com... more

Dear ,

I write with the optimism that you will as a matter of utmost urgency, respond quickly to
this request even as I pray and hope that we are able to find common grounds to work together for this humanitarian endeavor.

A widow member of my congregation is on the brink of losing everything bequeathed to her.
She has already lost five houses including the one she is presently living in. In spite of the fact that those houses were legitimately willed to her and the children, the extended family members of the late husband have callously used their political influences to secure a court order to take ownership of the houses on the grounds that the houses were developed on lands that were properties of the family and not the husband.

Fortunately for her, the late husband had an amount of US$10.5 million deposited discreetly with a safe keeping house and she has the entire papers that indicate her as the
beneficiary. Considering the devilish tendencies of the late husband’s family and their political connections, she has thought it wise to have the funds sent out of Ghana and
invested for the future of her underage children since she herself is already suffering from
an incurable lung cancer that could take her life any time.

And as an uneducated person, she relies on me for every help she has come to need and it is in that vein that she has asked that I look for an honest and competent business person abroad to take custody of the funds for investments on behalf of her children under a mutually rewarding trusteeship agreement. What I am looking out for are ventures with minimal risk involvements but steadily profitable.I believe on Humanitarian grounds you an ideal person to handle the funds for her and it is to that effect that I decided to contact you. Should you therefore be disposed for this, as I believe, kindly write back to me, or the Family Lawyer on thie email..Name.Julian Phillip Partner...Email..walkerfosterlawchamber@yahoo.com so that I can further discuss with you.

I look forward to your positive response pretty soon.

Yours truly in the Lord,

Ven.John Ofori
(Archdeacon)
St.Francis Anglican Church,
Bekwai, Ashanti,
Ghana.
Email. missionary.christ@yahoo.com

von der missionary.christ schickt er den gleichen Mist mit persönlicher Anrede, hat da eine neue addy in einer mail:
alamezierichard@yahoo.com
leider passt sein PW nicht.
Question 1 of 2

What is your oldest cousin's name?

Added January 20, 2011

googelt man nach Ven.John Ofori kommt noch einer der über rediffmail und sify den Mist abkippt.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 11.03.2011 | Top

RE: Freund Alamezie ist wieder aktiv

#474 von Torkanov , 18.03.2011 10:49

Hat jemand einige baits für mich? Habe soeben den Letzten beendet und such nen neuen Job :-)

Bitter per PM sonst schnappt mir irgendjemand hier die weg.......

Ich weiss was ich tue, und wenn ich es mal nicht weiss, tue ich es trotzdem!

--

I would rather have a prostate exam on live television by a guy with very cold hands than have a Facebook page. (George Clooney)

Torkanov

#475 von Tumbleweed , 18.03.2011 11:25

Zitat von Torkanov
Bitter per PM sonst schnappt mir irgendjemand hier die weg.......

Warum wegschnappen? Auf so eine Mail kann jeder antworten, der Mugu wird es nicht merken. Und je mehr Baiter den Mugu bespaßen, umso besser.

Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen ( Loriot )

Die letzte Stimme, die man hört, bevor die Welt untergeht, wird die eines Experten sein, der versichert, das sei technisch unmöglich. (Sir Peter Ustinov)

Tumbleweed
Kassenschrat Spendenkonto über PM!

#476 von Torkanov , 18.03.2011 12:01

Da stimme ich Dir uneingeschränkt zu - hab ich gar nicht bedacht!
Trotzdem oder gerade deswegen - ich suche neue Mugu-Opfer.
Hat jemand was Aktuelles?

--

I would rather have a prostate exam on live television by a guy with very cold hands than have a Facebook page. (George Clooney)

Torkanov

#477 von Scambaiter , 24.03.2011 20:21

Zitat von Torkanov
[...] Trotzdem oder gerade deswegen - ich suche neue Mugu-Opfer.
Hat jemand was Aktuelles?

Hinterlege hier eine "eine E-Mail Addy zum Wegwerfen":
http://www.419baiter.com/guestbook/add_message.php
Nach spätestens 24 St. hast du 20 bis 50 Mugu Mails (und andere) im Postfach!

Und das jeden Tag aufs neue!

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#478 von Torkanov , 28.03.2011 12:42

erledigt :-)

--

Torkanov

Hier ist was neues, aber auch ganz nett ;-)

#479 von Spunkysprite ( gelöscht ) , 28.03.2011 17:31

Zitat
Von: robtcone@googlemail.com

Hallo Freund,

Vielen Dank für Ihre rechtzeitige Antwort. Ich hoffe, Sie meine E-Mail zu verstehen, wie ich nicht verstehe Deutsch Ich versuche, aus dem Englischen ins Deutsche zu übersetzen. Ihre Immobilie zu dem angegebenen Preis, aber bevor wir schließen über die Zahlungsart zu kaufen, wäre Ich mag Ihnen Informationen über einen Deal habe ich in der Hand.
Ich kontaktierte man vor allem in der Hoffnung, dass Vertrauen können Sie eine vertrauenswürdige Person zu sein und wäre auch in einer Angelegenheit wie dieser hilfreich.

Ich bin Robert Cone, Kommandant von Fort Hood and 111 Corps and also the Deputy Commanding General for Operations, United States Forces-Iraq. Basierend auf den Vereinigten Staaten legislativen und exekutiven Entscheidung für einen Truppenabzug aus dem Irak kommen in diesem Jahr, bin ich informiert worden, dass ich auf die Joint Multinational Readiness Center (JMRC), Hohenfels (Upper Palatinate) in Bavaria, Germany, Deutschland gebucht werden. Unsere Mission ist es Rindfleisch Terroristen gezielt Staaten, vor allem den Vereinigten Staaten und die Europäische Union helfen.
Während meiner 6 Jahre hier bleiben im Irak konnte ich die Summe von $ 16.2million USD machen. Ein Teil des Geldes kam von Öl behandelt, die ich auf einließ

Ich kann mich nicht bewegen dieses Geld in die Vereinigten Staaten, weil ich in Europa seit etwa 5 Jahren sein wird. Zweitens bin ich ein uniformierter Mensch und ich kann nicht paradieren einer solchen Menge, damit ich jemanden wie der Empfänger anwesend brauchen. Ich bin ein Amerikaner und ein Geheimdienst-Offizier für die so habe ich ein 100% authentisch Mittel zur Übertragung der Geld durch diplomatischen Kurierdienst. Ich brauche nur Ihre Akzeptanz und alles ist getan. Der einzige Weg, um sicher zu sein mit diesem Geld ist es dort zu investieren in Europa angesichts der Tatsache, dass ich dort für einige Zeit. Also muss ich jemanden, den ich mit viel konnte. Wenn Sie annehmen, werde ich das Geld, um Sie zu bewegen, wo Sie den Empfänger für die spätere Investition wird.

Wo wir jetzt sind, können wir nur durch unsere militärischen Einrichtungen, die Kommunikation, damit niemand gesichert werden kann unsere E-Mails überwachen zu kommunizieren. Bitte senden Sie mir Ihre persönliche Handynummer, damit ich Ihnen für Rückfragen anrufen können, wenn ich aus unserem militärischen Netz bin. Für Ihre Unterstützung, werden 30% der Gesamtsumme Ihnen, sobald Sie den Fonds zu erhalten. Bitte senden Sie mir Ihre Handy-Nummer.

Nach Erhalt Ihrer Antwort werde ich Ihnen Einzelheiten über den Fonds an Sie geliefert bekommen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn Sie mir auf Englisch antworten kann. Wenn Sie nicht verstehen, meine E-Mail wegen Übersetzungsfehlern, kann ich ihn zu euch senden in englischer Sprache.

Grüße,

Robert Cone

Ist übringens von gestern. Brandneu sozusagen. Genau wie ich. Seit alle gegrüßt an dieser Stelle

Spunkysprite
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.03.2011 18:02 | Top

und hier auch noch einer aus meinem "Mülleimer

#480 von Torkanov , 29.03.2011 13:49

Zitat
Von: david johnson (harnis_david2@rediffmail.com)
Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. März 2011 12:26:28
An: harnis_david3@yahoo.com (harnis_david3@yahoo.com)

AFRICAN DEVELOPING BANK GROUP.
ADB House 141west rand road
High land Johannesburg
South Africa
contact me back at this email.
harnis_david3@yahoo.com

I am Mr. David Johnson, a staff of AD Bank of South Africa {ADB}. I have urgent and very confidential business proposal for you. An American Gold consultant/contractor with the South African Solid Gold Corporation, Mr W Ali. Bryant made a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at ( Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the South African Solid Gold Corporation that Bryant died in a plane crash in Alaska Airlines Flight 261 On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. W Ali did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of US$40,500,000.00 is still sitting in our Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Laws of Republic OF SOUTH AFRICA, at the expiration of 7 (Seven) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. A. Bryant so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits that will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall employ the services of an attorney for drafting and notarization of the Will and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
A bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as a prominent official of ADB guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested, please reply immediately via the contact numbers above.

Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. Please send me your confidential telephone fax numbers for easy communication. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Awaiting your urgent reply via my confidential contact details, you can contact me at all times.

Best Regards
David Johnson
Audit Department
Africa Development Bank

Viel Vergnügen

--

Torkanov

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz