Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#361 von icewastl , 03.10.2009 22:55

In Antwort auf:
BUSINESS LETTER
Mittwoch, den 30. September 2009, 00:02:28 Uhr
Von: Mr.Sebastian Adigwe <Sebastian@yahoo.com>
An: sdodoo@gbhghana.net
From the Desk of:

Mr. Sebastian Adigwe: I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$140 Million depository made by a foreign investor for an investment programme that has remained dormant for years now in our Bank. This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%, As this is a TWO-man business transaction. I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to front you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal. I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the claim. I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment by E-mail and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else. If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent response.

Thanks with great regards.
Mr.Sebastian Adigwe.

+234-80-58556576.
REPLY TO: mr.sebastianadigwe@hotmail.com

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.10.2009 | Top

#362 von icewastl , 03.10.2009 23:09

Einmal mehr ein Nachweiss das die Mugus Firmen bearbeiten, hier zwei die über meine Fakeside bei World Trade zu mir fanden wer will kann sich bedienen, bin z.Zt. anderweitig ausgelastet...ach ja die Webside von Kugli dürfte auch nur zum shoppen und bezahlen taugen, Warenlieferung scheint mir ausgeschlossen...obwohl man den Rumänen ja nicht alles unterstellen sollte aber in dem Fall...

In Antwort auf:
REQUEST FOR MUTUAL BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Von:
ENERGY CONSULTANT <energyconsultant@opec-ng.org>
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de

DR:ADEBAYO WILLIAMS
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLUEM CORPORATION (NNPC)
FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX,
LAGOS- NIGERIA

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Alfred Bartel

Please pardon the abruptness of this letter; it is due to its urgency. This
letter is personal, intimate and confidential. There will absolutely be
great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email, coupled
with the fact that so many miscreants have taken possession of the Internet
to facilitate their nefarious deeds, hereby making it extremely difficult
for genuine purposes. There is no other way for me to know whether I will be
properly understood, but I have to reach out to you For I know that there
will be one that can be trusted.

I am ADEBAYO WILLIAMS,the General Manager of pipelines products & marketing
company(PPMC) and member of the contract award committee of the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). I am writing on behalf of my
colleagues in the NNPC and has been mandated to seek for the assistance of a
reliable and trustworthy foreign partner through whom we can transfer the
sum of US$18,000,000.00 ( Eighteen Million United States Dollars).This fund
is currently deposited in the NNPC Escrow Account With The Central Bank Of
Nigeria (CBN

ORIGIN OF THE FUND.

The sum arose from the deliberate over-invoicing of a contract awarded in
2005 by the NNPC to a foreign Japanese firm called Chiyoda Engineering
Corporation for the construction and turn around maintenance of WARRI AND
PORT-HARCOURT OIL REFINERY in southern part of Nigeria. This contract has
been completely executed and commissioned and the contractor that handled
this contract has collected his final payment due for the contract, thus
leaving behind the above stated amount which represents the over-invoiced
sum.

We have been safeguarding this money waiting for conducive time for its
transfer out of the country for our investment plan.Now the current
favorable political climate in the country since the assumption of duty by
the new government presented an opportunity for this money to be transferred
out of the country hence my contact to you today.

However, the code of conduct bureau (civil servants laws) does not allow us
to own and operate foreign account and since the contract was handled by a
foreign firm, we needed a foreign partner that will present itself as the
sub-contractor by providing his bank particulars so that the money will be
transferred into his company’s or personal account. Note that the nature of
your business is not particularly relevant to the success of this
transaction. All we require is your willingness to stand as the sub
contractor so that the money will be transferred into your account.

I want to assure you that your interest is well protected and there is no
risk attached in this transaction. All the necessary paper works that will
back you up as the sub contractor and beneficiary of the fund will be
adequately processed in your name and in your favor as the beneficiary. I am
aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements
after the September 11th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any
state of financial investigation, I will provide all classified clearance
papers from the relevant body which will exonerate the money from either
drug, money laundry or terrorist related proceeds.

For your assistance in the business, your share will be 30% of the total
sum, I and my colleague will take 70%.

If you are willing to assist us in this transaction, please send the
following information.

(1) Your full name and present contact address
(2) Your private telephone and fax number for easy communication.
(3) The bank account details where you want the fund to be transferred into.

This information will enable us file an application for payment approval to
the concerned authorities of the NNPC and the central bank of Nigeria and
it is going to last between 7 to 10 banking days starting from the day we
receive the above information from you.
All modalities for the hitch free execution of this transaction have been
worked out and further action will commence immediately we hear from you.

Please reply only through my private email address and remember to keep this
message very secret :(dradebayowilliams@gmail.com )

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards

In Antwort auf:
TTL: 115,000+ Local Classified Ads
Mittwoch, den 30. September 2009, 15:45:12 Uhr
Von:
Kugli Classifieds through World Trade Database <office@premierworld.biz>
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An: Alfred Bartel <joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de>
Dear Alfred Bartel,

This message is sent to you through a partner of World Trade Database where you are a member. If you would like to send similar messages to possible business partners, please use our TTL feature (Targeted Trade Leads). Click on the following link to read more about TTL:
Send Targeted Trade Leads
Kugli.com

Don't reply directly!!! Use the following e-mail address if you would like to reply: office@premierworld.biz, or visit http://www.kugli.com/.
Disclaimer: All Target Offers and other user-posted contents are posted by the user and World Trade Database and TradeHolding.com B2B Network shall not be held liable for any such content or offer / request.

Type of Offer: Sell
Subject: 115,000+ Local Classified Ads
In April 2008, we have launched a global classified ads website http://www.kugli.com that is promoted intensively both online and offline. You are kindly invited to list your classified ads: Jobs, Cars, Real Estate, Services, Pets, All Other Products.

Please use this page to list your Classified Ad:
Select Main Category and List Your Classified Ad

Visit Kugli.com, your new global and local classified ads platform.

Thank you for your time.

Sender details:
Name: Kugli Classifieds
Jobtitle: Director
Company: Kugli.com
Phone: 40-000-000000
Website / URL: http://www.kugli.com/

DR:ADEBAYO WILLIAMS

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

#363 von icewastl , 03.10.2009 23:19

für einen Mugu aussergewöhnlich kurze Mail, du hast gewonnen....wer will die Million?

From info unit Sat Oct  3 11:13:20 2009
X-Apparently-To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de via 212.82.104.161; Sat, 03 Oct 2009 04:13:38 -0700
Return-Path: <pdacjoyce@bellnet.ca>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.226.175.111
X-YMailISG: 3AbwNXwWLDsvrcldHfmmR7EZPrygWIsEokPWEpJ1hBlwko1tgI9Yjj2DC1w2a_UYvsNuAeZM0Klbx545BoGp4ex2Y__gFnS0RCxUvqN0C6BJQQwmI2Kg8UgDjaHdxNolrHeCaymn7TqbqUKWLhqIAYgqIby7bwOsLowAuHTsipIZPdlhRXE_c_zVbWrbxCjhElm8XaYgmX56LXgpMAZkAV5E4tdb03O8z69GOlb3XBUYlXbnl3qdXkQv7YbO7Pw6s_luYpAf.LLohOkH2t_RNQv8Hz6ZkpR6MCLvFLM5L8G0W5fuvlskCaHTqkTXz9HrFwYTpV_mOZADmZa6oYOE0xF3m7TjBh_oFC12_hDKVSSX.J2NZSK74HSzoF.ltjzNZbfnDgx936io9zd0hjm0dwGdtJB5CAcyw6WNFVty2kxN6HSu5B34vlA6pLjI1KNPd4KXqYilP.s.SOrj98I3OFGqGbBZBRisDrg8PLEj9qwTogKD8tkd2BJYwoAYzRWCd1Fzsmo-
X-Originating-IP: [209.226.175.111]
Authentication-Results: mta226.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=bellnet.ca; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=bellnet.ca; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.226.175.111 (EHLO tomts44-srv.bellnexxia.net) (209.226.175.111)
by mta226.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 03 Oct 2009 04:13:22 -0700
Received: from toip37-bus.srvr.bell.ca ([67.69.240.38])
by tomts44-srv.bellnexxia.net
(InterMail vM.5.01.06.13 201-253-122-130-113-20050324) with ESMTP
id <20091003111320.UZIM22192.tomts44-srv.bellnexxia.net@toip37-bus.srvr.bell.ca>;
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:13:20 -0400
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: true
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: At8GAHLJxkrR4q/5/2dsb2JhbACPc8dABIZu
Received: from tofep1.bellnexxia.net (HELO smtp.bellnexxia.net) ([209.226.175.249])
by toip37-bus.srvr.bell.ca with SMTP; 03 Oct 2009 07:13:20 -0400
X-Mailer: Openwave WebEngine, version 2.8.11 (webedge20-101-194-20030622)
X-Originating-IP: [65.120.57.68]
Reply-To: mrmichealsmith@ireland.ir
To: info.net@bellnet.ca
Subject: Online Promo
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 7:13:20 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <20091003111320.UZIM22192.tomts44-srv.bellnexxia.net@toip37-bus.srvr.bell.ca>
Content-Length: 169

In Antwort auf:
Online Promo
Samstag, den 3. Oktober 2009, 13:13:20 Uhr
Von:
info unit <pdacjoyce@bellnet.ca>
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
An: info.net@bellnet.ca
You have Have Won 1M GBP from MONDAY GROUP Contact Micheal Smith With Your Details (mrmichealsmith@ireland.ir) :Fill the details:FullName,Address,Tel,Occupation,etc

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

#364 von alter Schwede , 04.10.2009 18:14

In Antwort auf:
Good day sir/madam,
I need to make reservation in your place for four [4] of our crew members that will be coming to shoot a movie in your area. The shooting is slated for 30th of April 2010 through the 20th of May 2010 and we will be staying in your place for that period of 21 nights (3 weeks).
we would like to to have your rates per week and the TOTAL COST of our stay for the 21 nights as soon as possible and once your offer is acceptable, we will proceed with the payment immediately.
In case there are no availabilty within this period 30/04/2010 - 20/05/2010 do not hesitate to get back to me with the free dates.
Kind Regards.
Dr. Jonathan Bently.
bdr.jonathan@yahoo.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#365 von HarryHirsch ( gelöscht ) , 05.10.2009 22:02

Momentan wird mein Postfach regelrecht zugeschüttet mit Mugu-Mails. Alle kann ich nicht beantworten, vielleicht hat ja jeand von Euch Zeit oer Lust:

In Antwort auf:
Montag, 5. Oktober, 2009 17:10 Uhr
Von: "Mr Suleman Muhamede" <sulemanmr9@msn.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekanntDear,

Greeting to you,

I am Mr Suleman Muhamede from Burkina Faso. I want to seek your assistance, i'm the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,(BOA) In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD$5.8million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crash 2003,

Since his death, the bank have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because the bank can't release it unless somebody applies for it as his next of Kin, please I want you to stand for me as his next of kin so that the bank will transfer the fund into your account then I will come over to meet you in your country so that we can share money, do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity as await your urgent response to enable me give you more details. please reply with those information's below so that I can know you very well before I go ahead with you,

Your International passport or ID card.
Your age.
Your private telephone number.
Your country.
Your profession.

Remain bless,
Mr Suleman Muhamede.

Und noch eine:

In Antwort auf:
PLEASE READ AND GET BACK TO ME.
Montag, 5. Oktober, 2009 13:32 Uhr
Von: "Miss nacolline tureh" <ntureh38@excelplux.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt

GOOD DAY MY DEAREST ONE

With due respect and humanity, I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not known before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation. You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before. I got your contact from our research for who can assist us. Before We proceed, may I humbly introduce ourself to you with all due respect, I am miss. Nacolline and my younger brother is Tony Ahmed Tureh from Republique of Sierra Leone. But we biased and nactionalized in Cote d'Ivoire with my late Parents Chief Dr and Mrs. Amy Johnson Ahmed Tureh, who was into cocoa/Cotton export as a big time farmer, My father died last two years on 14th of march 2007 after a brief attcack, He died at the age of 57 years old. He was on his way to conference for peace called by United nation on 14th march 2007 with his driver and Security men. The meeting was held in Basam, 350 kilometers
from our resident. Along the road driving to the city, they were attacked by unknown people (Rebels) during my late Father's security guard's exchange of the gun with the assasinators, they shot my Father together with two of the security men, before the police arrived, my Father and his personal driver was unconsious, the driver died after some hours and my Father gave up the ghost after 6 days in comma, it was only one of the security personel survived the incident and presently the security man is walking with wheel chair. It is a very long and painful story although I will pend the story until when we meet face to face.

Before the death of my father he deposited two big trunk boxes containing ($23 Million United State Dollars) with other family valuables with security company here in Cote d'Ivoire registered it as art work belonging to his foreign partner who will be coming for the release and export to abroad. He did it for security reason. I have not met with you before but I believed, one has to risk confident in confiding to sobody to have success sometimes in life.

Please, I want you to focus your mind in this transaction.It is risk free and legal and Genuine business. My junior brother and I ask for your assistance and permission to submit your name as my late father's foreign partner for release of this consignment and transfer/export to your country for safekeeping and investment. I humbly ask for you to response immediately with your Telephone/Fax numbers to enable me forward to you all the necessary documents concerning this deposit. Your can hear in BBC world news. That this country is no longer in peace, since they conducted their Presidential election on the 22nd October 2004 the country has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which resulted killing of innocent citizens and strangers. people are living in fears as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before due to this reason I have decided to contact you, to assist us to lift this my consignment out of this
country.

So as to conclude this transaction and it would not last more than 14 good working days. My Junior brother and I have concluded to give you 25 % of the total money after the release of this consignment for your noble assistance. And note that this is the only hope of my brother and myself. therefore try to keep it confidential for security of this money and our dear life. we are hiding from the rebels,both the relatives and our father's business assocaites. Waiting for your urgent response.

May peace be with you as you read this message and reply to us,

Best regards.
Miss Nacolline & Tony Tureh

Und noch eine:

In Antwort auf:
Details and application form fill it and send to the bank ok.
Samstag, 3. Oktober, 2009 21:16 Uhr
Von: "Fadela Sebti" <fadela_sebti7@yahoo.com>
An: xxxxx@xxxxx.de

DEAR FRIEND,

MORE GREETINGS TO YOU AS WELL AS YOUR FAMILY.I HOPE THAT EVERY BODY IS FINE.THANKS BE TO THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND ACCEPTING TO HELP ME.

BUT MY GOOD FRIEND, MY PRAYER FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IS THAT ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL STRENGHTEN YOU TO HELP YOUR FAMILY AND HE WILL PRESERVE YOU TO EAT FROM YOUR HARD WORK.

MY NAME IS MR FADELA SEBTI., I AM THE BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER OF THE AFRICAN BANK,OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO WHERE THIS FUND WAS FOUND..

AND THIS FUND WAS FOUND BY ME IN MY DEPARTMENT AND I AM THE ONE THAT IS CONTACTING YOU TO HELP ME, BECAUSE I AM DOING THIS NOT THAT I AM THE MOST WICKED MAN IN THIS WORLD, BUT AM DOING THIS BECAUSE IF I DID NOT DO IT, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF MY COUNTRY WILL CALL THE MONEY BACK TO THE NATIONAL TREASURY AS AN UNCLAIMED FUND.

AND TWO OR THREE PEOPLE WILL EAT THAT MONEY, AND THAT MONEY WILL NOT BENEFIT THE POOR MASSES IN MY COUNTRY.

MY INTENTION OF DOING THIS WITH YOU IS TO USE THE MONEY TO HELP SOME CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS IN MY COUNTRY AND ALSO TO HELP SOME LESS PRIVILEGED.

THE LATE CUSTOMER WAS FROM IRAQ AND HIS NAME IS DR .AHMED KHAN.) MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE. HE WAS A CONTRACTOR WITH THE WEST AFRICAN MONETARY AGENT.

THE LATE CUSTOMER DIED ALONG SIDE WITH HIS FAMILY IN THE IRAW WAR ,IN THE YEAR 2006.SINCE THE DEATH OF THE LATE CUSTOMER THIS MONEY HAS BEEN WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK AND NONE OF HIS RELATIVE HAS EVER PUT CLAIM FOR THIS MONEY, THAT IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU TO HELP ME IN MAKING SURE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AS SOON AS THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU IN YOUR ACCOUNT ,BECAUSE WHAT I WANT FROM YOU IS TO FOLLOW EVERY INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES THAT I WILL BE GIVING YOU AS SOON AS THIS TRANSACTION COMMENCE, I HAVE EVERY INFORMATIONS CONCERNING THE FUND,THE FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

CONCERNING WHY I CHOSE YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION, MY GOOD FRIEND THIS MONEY THAT WE ARE PLANNING TO TRANSFER IS NOT MY MONEY ,BUT I KNOW WITH THE HELP OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND THE INFORMATIONS I HAVE CONCERNING THE MONEY, IT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO WHOEVER I CONTACTED AND I DID NOT DO THIS OVER NIGHT, I HAVE PRAYED TO ALMIGHTY ALLAH TO HELP ME TO CHOOSE WHO I WILL MAKE OFFER TO, BECAUSE I HAVE MANY NAMES WITH ME THAT I WANTED TO CONTACT BUT AFTER MY PRAY I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU. SO WHAT I WANT FROM YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION IS TO HAVE STRONG MIND LIKE ME, BEARING IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ME WHEN THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERRED TO YOU.

WE WILL HAVE SUCCESS BECAUSE AM HERE AS AN INSIDER IN THE BANK.

SO MY GOOD FRIEND, LET THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH HAVE HIS WAY IN OUR LIVES, WE WILL ACHIEVE OUR AIM.THANK YOU.

CONCERNING WHETHER YOU ARE GOING TO VIOLATE ANY LAW IN YOUR COUNTRY,AS SOON AS EVERY THING IS OK YOU CAN ADVISE THE MANAGEMENT OF THE BANK ON HOW TO MAKE THE TRANSFER,SO THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE IT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM.

BUT FROM MY OWN ADVISE OR IDEAS,WHEN THE TIME COMES YOU CAN ADVISE THE BANK TO TRANSFER IT BIT BY BIT TILL THEY TRANSFER ALL,OR YOU CAN GIVE THEM DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS TO TRANSFER IT.

BUT WITH ME IN THIS TRANSACTION, DON’T FEAR I AM A BANKER,I KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES AND ALSO KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL WITHIN YOURSELF AND GO AHEAD AND SEND THE APPLICATION FORM TO THE BANK E-MAIL ADDRESS groupbankofafricabf@fsmail.net .

FOR MORE INFORMATION CONCERNING THE SUCCESS OF THIS TRANSACTION CALL ME ON +226 78-69-40-56, ANY TIME YOU FEEL AND I WANT YOU TO AS WELL SEND ME YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNICATIONS.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

MR FADELA SEBTI.

NOW I WANT YOU TO FILL THE APPLICATION AND SEND IT TO THE BANK FOR THE TRANSFERRING OF THE FUND INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

ATTN : DR ABRAHIM BELLO
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
No: 653 Dr Kwame NKRUMAH Avenue,
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
BANK E-MAIL groupbankofafricabf@fsmail.net

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF US$3.5 MILLION FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER 18463464711.

I am the Business Partner and next of kin to late Dr. Ahmed Khan, your deceased customer who held the above account number with your bank, and who died in the Iraq war.

I discovered the said account details in my late business partner file, and as his next of kin I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account detail stated below.

1) Your Bank Name....... .................................................

2) Your Bank Address... ...................................

3) Your Phone Number...,..............................

4) Your Fax Numbers..............................

5) Bank Account Number................................

6) Receiving Country.........................

7) Swift Code....................................

8) E - Mail..........................................

9) Your Profession............................

10) Your Age.. ...................................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released, and re-transferred into my account as detailed. Please accept my apologies for the late application it was due to some logistic problems, which have been just settled.

Thanking you for your co-operation

Yours Sincerely

M .....................................

Und noch eine:

In Antwort auf:
With Due Respect
Samstag, 3. Oktober, 2009 12:23 Uhr
Von: "Mr Ernest Dadanu" <ernestdadanu0@yahoo.com.hk>
An: xxxxx@xxxxx.de我有新的電郵地址!

你現可電郵給我:ernestdadanu0@yahoo.com.hk

- Dear Friend,Pls i want you to read this letter very carefully and i must apologize for barging this message into your mail box without any formal introduction due to the urgency and confidential of this issue and i know that this message will come to you as a surprise, Pls this is not a joke and i will not like you to joke with it.I am Mr.Ernest Dadanu, a Manager in Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou , Burkina faso .I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to establish with you for the mutual benefit of me and you.I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($15)millions usd into your account within 7working banking days. This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim due to the owner of this fund died along with his entire family and supposed next of kin in an air crash since July 31st 2000.Pls go through the website(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)I want our bank to release this funds to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer while i come over to your country to share this fund with you as soon as you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over.I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasure as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you so that our bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interesting.Upon the receipt of your reply and indication of your capability, i will give you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 45% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% will be for me and 5% for any expenses that may arise on the process, Because i don't want anyone here in our bank to know my involvement until you confirm this fund into your account and ask me to come over for the sharing as i indicated.Am looking forward hearing from you immediately,Thanks with my best regards Mr.Ernest Dadanu

Und noch eine:

In Antwort auf:
Hello,Samstag, 3. Oktober, 2009 09:43 Uhr
Von: "Amina Kipkalya" <aminakipkalya03@yahoo.com>
An: xxxxx.xxxxx@yahoo.de
You're invited to: Hello, By your host: Amina Kipkalya

Date: Saturday October 3, 2009
Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: Dearest ,I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation,My name is Miss. Amina Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female and I held from Kenya in West Africa. My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa...rash/index.html After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which the shared the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instuction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinc ed me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threaten to assinate me. The amount is( $5.8 USD )Million United State Dollars, and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso on my arrival, You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 40% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self for now untill the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my weaked stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In (Burkina Faso) where my father deposited these money with my name as the next of Kin.I have the documents for the claims. Yours Sincerely Amina Kipkalya Kones.

Und noch eine:

In Antwort auf:
I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity
Dienstag, 29. September, 2009 14:29 Uhr
Von: "vanderree@hetnet.nl" <vanderree@hetnet.nl>
An: Empfänger nicht bekanntDie Nachricht enthält Anhänge1 Datei (219KB)Wan Yonghong.TIF
I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity

Dear Friend,

I am a staff of Hang Seng Bank,Hong Kong attached in Private Banking services; I am contacting you in reference to an investment opportunity which I believe would be of significant reward to the parties involved. Its about a customer that came to Hang Seng Bank,Hong Kong to engage in Private Banking services. The customer had a financial portfolio of $24,500,000.00 and this I help turned over in the purchase of securities in the capital markets. I was the bank adviser assisting the customer in the management of the fund. Given the instruction to liquidate the funds after 4 years for some Investment requiring cash payments in Europe. Subsequently,i made effort to contact the customer for some final instructions after 4 years only to discover that the customer had passed away.

Since the original owner listed no next of kin in his bio-data form, my proposition is this; I am prepared to place you in a position to instruct my Bank to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit,we share the proceeds 50/50. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this email account: wang_hky1@yahoo.com.hk with your full names,residential address and phone number. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards conclusion.

Regards,
Mrs. Wan Yonghong
Email:wang_hky1@yahoo.com.hk

HarryHirsch

#366 von schmubo , 05.10.2009 23:32

Möchte jemand eine theologische Diskussion führen? Voortrekker, das ist doch sicherlich etwas für Dich:

Zitat von Pastor Jachin Charley
Beloved in Jesus Christ,

Greetings to you in the most precious name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ. I am Pastor and President of the “JESUS GOSPEL MINISTRY” (JGM) it
was a registered under societies registration act XXXV of 2001 Regd.
No.315/2006. JGM is a Christian Ministry designed to take the Gospel and
teaching of God’s Word to the people of the world. The target areas are
villages and remote cities that ordinarily would not be exposed to
missionary activity or Bible teaching. Jesus Gospel Ministry (JGM) vision
is to fulfill the Great Commission, that is, to take the Good News of Jesus
Christ and the teaching of His Word to the “uttermost parts of the earth” We
fill this need by going wherever the Lord leads us. We have been called to
teach people the Word of God and train them for ministry so they can reach
others within their own countries. We are excited about what the Lord is
doing with Jesus Gospel Ministry (JGM) and it is our hope that you will
prayerfully consider being an active part of this ministry. So, I sincerely
appeal to you and your church/organization to please pray and support if
your missions are open as Lord leads you. If you have any doubts and
questions please feel free to email me and keep in touch with us. If you
want to visit and see on-going work of our ministry in India personally, you
are most welcome to India. A Proposing a Building in our town outskirts to
provide shelter, Chapel to 100 Orphans all over the Narsapur & West Godavari
District. Proposing and planned to construct a building to provide shelter
to 100 Aged women all over our area. And we have proposed and future plans
to construct and plant Church Buildings in every one of our 15 villages. Our
vision and objectives are to help the needy and poor by way of providing
medical care and awareness.

JESUS GOSPEL MINISTRY in India is giving a spiritually and social uplifting
service among the poorest of the poor people in Society. Let all hands may
give freely to the poor people. Service to humanity and Service to God. Thank
you and God Bless You. Last Sunday two people Baptized by me. I am sending
the photos. Please click the bellow link to view the photos

flickr.com/photos/pastorjachinjgm

Your servant in Jesus Christ,
Pastor Jachin Charley,

Mailing Address:
Pastor Jachin Charley,
JESUS GOSPEL MINISTRY,
D. No. 14-11-28,
ROYPETA,
NARSAPUR,
W. G. District., (A.P.)
SOUTH INDIA, Pin - 534275
Phone: +919491379834, +919440315214
Email: pastorcharley@rock.com

Das ist eigentlich keine Mugu-Mail, sondern eher ein ganz normaler Bettelbrief. Da der Absender aber wohl unserer Kundschaft zuzuordnen ist, können beim Spenden durchaus kleinere oder größere Schwierigkeiten auftreten.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.10.2009 | Top

#367 von Moonie ( gelöscht ) , 06.10.2009 13:22

Es errichte mich folgener Hilferuf aus Berlin, Germany ähhhhhhh, Nigeria natürlich IP ist 83.229.48.148:

Festzustellen ist:
- Deutsch kann sie nicht, obwohl sie in Berlin lebt
- sie weiß nicht, wie sie heißt (Ströher/Stroher)
- das wir hier in D keine Straßenblocks haben (23-16 street) hat sie auch noch nicht mitbekommen...

Herrje....

Betreff ist : "IT IS GOOD TO BE GOOD"
Adresse ist: Mrs Sylvia Stroher [sylvia1955@sify.com]

In Antwort auf:
23-16 street, Berlin,Germany.

I am Lady Sylvia Ströher suffering from cancerous ailment.
I am married to Lord Stroher,a German shipping tycoon notable for his great wealth,influential extended family,and charitable activities all his life before his death.Our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child.My husband died after a protracted illness in August 22,2007.My husband and I made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due to physical disability or financial predicament.I can adduce this to the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship,which never came.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 20.000.000.00 (Twenty Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank in United Kingdom and named me as the beneficiary of this trust fund.
Presently,this money is still with the Bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from.Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer.
With this hard reality that has befallen my family,and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,orphans,destitute, the down- trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because Ido not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures.I do not want a situation where this money will be used in a worldly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I do not need any telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me as i am currently bed ridden in the Family house here in 23-16 street, Berlin,Germany.

and do not receive any visitors unless approved by Huwer Stroher who is the immediate younger brother to my late husband.I do not want them to know about this development in order to safeguard this bequest.I will also authorise my Private Attorney in the UK whom i communicate with via emails all the time,to issue a Letter of Authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund, he would also endorse my WILL where i will name you as the beneficiary of the 20.000.000.Million GBP.You can contact my personal Lawyer through his email address only on this email below please:

Barrister Jones Shealy
Email: jonsheallly@gmail.com

Tell him that I have WILLED the said sum to you and the reason for doing this is best known to me.My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Please always be kindhearted all through your life.Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein.

Your's Sincerely
Lady Sylvia Ströher

Moonie
zuletzt bearbeitet 06.10.2009 13:50 | Top

RE: Not Receive From Formal Governor Prof. Charles Soludo.

#368 von icewastl , 06.10.2009 23:20

noch etwas Theologie in Verbindung mit der UN und Rev. Morris Morgan...mit Bild bettelt er beim Troll.
Wer will darf sich bedienen.
Hier noch der Link zum Bild: http://www.nolancatholichs.org/uploads/I...Solma,%20SM.jpg

In Antwort auf:
e:FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT
Von:
United Nations <unations112@gmail.com>
Zu Kontakten hinzufügen
United Nations Int'l Monitoring Unit.
Zone B, Wuse Abuja - Nigeria.
West - Africa.
Tel: +234-8924793-1

Attn: Joao Guedes

Dear Sir,
My name is Rev. Morris Morgan an American citizen from Texas, United State of Ameria ( U.S.A ) and I have been recently appointed as the Head of United Nations ( U.N ) regional office in West Africa.
This is to inform you that we have received a lot of complain from many contractors and beneficiaries regarding their payment in Nigeria, some complain that they have been struggling to receive their fund from Nigeria bank for too long without any success while others complain of loosing their money in the process of pursuing the release of their payment due to one problem or the other, for these reasons we have contacted the President of the country in the person of ( Mr. Musa Yar'Adua ) who has ordered the Nigeria paying bank to hand over all foreign payment to us for strict monitoring and to ensure that every contractor and beneficiary receive their fund successfully without any further delay.
However, We deem it necessary to inform you that we have already finish an arrangement with a bank in London United Kingdom ( U.K ) whose name is called( Barclays Bank Plc ) and all foreign payment has been forwarded to them for urgent payment which your name is on the list of names forwarded to them for payment, we hereby advise you to forwarded to us immediately your full details including your private telephone number and your drivers license or any of your identification card as that will be needed for identification of payee.
Be inform that we shall forward the above mentioned information to the Barclays bank of London as soon as we receive them for immediate release of your fund into your bank account and we assure you that with your co-operation with us in this process your fund will be transfer into your bank account as soon as possible without any further delay or whatsoever.
Be inform that we are aware that your fund was programmed to be deliver to you through deplomatic means but due to corruption and malpractices being carried out by the agents and offshore paying officials, the Government of the day have decided to pay all contractors and beneficiaries through telegraphic transfer means which is the best way to receive huge amount of money worldwide.

However, we advise you to comply with our directives to enable you receive your fund along with other contractors and beneficiaries at this payment quarter of the year as your payment among others has already been programmed for remmittance and we are assure you that with your co-operation with us your fund will be transfer into your bank account as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your good understanding in this matter.
We shall await your prompt response.
Yours Faithfully,
Rev. Morris Morgan.
Head of United Nations Regional Office.
West Africa.

From United Nations Tue Oct  6 02:00:02 2009
X-Apparently-To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de via 212.82.104.165; Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:00:06 -0700
Return-Path: <unations112@gmail.com>
X-YMailISG: 5E9XS0EWLDs82mJdBumbH_dN1M.8rdW3wDC7ykR9Q44GS_bp5Ea7KDg4kBqOhZR2hTco8P9l5CjCfHab9.NcV15XDzMQ3hxo1sjUpm.lxDtSsKIA6hjfQzEs_dPxWgJXC6DmOa7biJhBjlzLI.BxeApVmOTa_F8femqwfMxxBy00Ml40svZRDIbIcvlutsIEiWJDOOl8sShDLzLUQMie5VgFQaiZOPRMTIDW0FTTKneJxKBoQkpqOPKjc32lVU0TgSb8W4b0d.JHAnEOBZtzyEfO1rox8yke6toIHC1LMsSCBAzNHQ_irq2P9GKb.PPei7AGePFixc9qAWkt6VlSRGTR_tHeQDOPPpKSRtTtVL1B7CV9VCfwyd5Qla3HqB09m2qgr4Fc4spQJ3Qjb0JyUvjTKDbbUl1zD46cPsRwLcH9zEEPc4EkiKcHnwCxbB6a1J10Kqg7OoGWUpvuBBjk52r8ql4T_f14e4qxOO0-
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.219.159]
Authentication-Results: mta172.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ew0-f159.google.com) (209.85.219.159)
by mta172.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:00:05 -0700
Received: by ewy3 with SMTP id 3so29519ewy.8
for <joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de>; Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:00:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject
:from:to:content-type;
bh=ToK61nn22jf8tX0KcGPvUCxxT6nKjuQNt3De269DeEw=;
b=pNfZGpLw5ck8lVasZSbaoynGjEI4CqX+PeIrLTSzHyy2M2LLXAyxgCzYTa17j6ners
1wU6g2hmCpKHCykEOhMRvv50ueFUE8eViCmxFylAT2XIdjpqiD2Z6ykQVz6x0FgPvfYm
CyjJJPRSQyNUGoSZiYTBXZrcXS6t8XK5Fhjxs=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=eaH5XQbo+Bd386bvptacnJ2CMqaBwRjUeLNCw6roKenkr25xk5E3LUIpB7xDTWJH9y
gsHCAo8GvSWdt28qMgn5XChQBr68InY5gQOO70FRSq56npy0cAkAIrvn2VHQzSBJY3I+
8Ize2CRpeEONvs0ScpW9gR9TuXAtcUA7bUJcw=
Received: by 10.216.3.3 with SMTP id 3mr161618weg.86.1254794402229; Mon, 05
Oct 2009 19:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:00:02 -0700
Message-ID: <2de6caec0910051900l37a6233bha42221667765be81@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re:FINAL RELEASE OF YOUR CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT
To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016364d265b9c6e5004753a963e
Content-Length: 12588

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

Da kann man nen netten Bait draus machen

#369 von Herrmann † , 09.10.2009 10:27

Fräulein Elvish aus 41.207.214.226 - Cote D'Ivoire will zu uns, damit jemand von uns ihr helfen wird, einen Sack Fantasiedollars aus Papas Schlafzimmer zu holen. Das Script ist echt drollig, aber seht selbst.

In Antwort auf:
X-Apparently-To: XXX@yahoo.co.uk via 212.82.110.41; Thu, 08 Oct 2009
Return-Path: <elvis17_1992@info2link.biz>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 87.248.110.137
X-YMailISG: U8n19v4WLDv0xyoDwJyEoFWBhNDmloou3gMYxuCCtjnFjcxU7AXUQ_iK2iuAQkum6rGAU6G1pickAiMbL0.0hcSo36wZeAWqUnxRs_.h4a0oik9KsL6pba3eohx5vzf6Rki85zbkHMvP0RoAE3sQazYNla0lGSN4ON7WJWf3KcNa3NMOEl3Dnxmz.L.wRBOdxR9haSTyNdgOlZ50XfPIBxuod.QisyRdIAowN.s7Tse9Vpp7pgvOlDWzrtq9FGtXRtICBMxPvi0mudRf37RA4UL_Zs5B1VdMpUzsqV6ESF_2hqWEt35O8jfwKX.pmiQU7rJAubyWdNer3AOV8vglYV_kT2e8Xuth2NUiIden4ZjYLfKwut_KvWmmcIDp4Q--
X-Originating-IP: [87.248.110.137]
Authentication-Results: mta162.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=info2link.biz; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=info2link.biz; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 87.248.110.137 (HELO n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.137) by mta162.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 20:38:36 +0000
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n20.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2009 20:38:36 -0000
Received: from [69.147.84.144] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2009 20:38:36 -0000
Received: from [69.147.65.168] by t6.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2009 20:38:35 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp503.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Oct 2009 20:38:35 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 965992.99327.bm@omp503.mail.sp1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 45705 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Oct 2009 20:38:35 -0000
Message-ID: <988035.39011.qm@web1215.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: j49DpoAVM1lqG7GfKVy1bGRhGrr2D.IXmvg7ZxcIiCw_80TQHrC8q6eHwde6wFp736l_i1vn6x23BGYGsYUzv5OP629MXlErZK_veg5noSUbE_tNQowFcBXld3aj94xc9xE_XcSpiCHHr8Jjosd6XgOzDKPaCvghiCT7hJfyUr7q4BSX_.PXqhoufKI-
Received: from [41.207.214.226] by web1215.biz.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:38:34 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 13:38:34 -0700 (PDT)
Sah Elvis <elvis17_1992@info2link.biz>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: elvis17sab@yahoo.co.jp
Subject: HELLO,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Length: 3346
Compact Headers

In Antwort auf:
HELLO,

FROM MISS ELVISH.

I would like to use this medium to tell you a little about myself, my father lived in your country for about 14yrs before Married to my mother and due to his connection with our formal President because he is the only person he trusted that helps him to send his money out of the country through Diplomatic, after a change of new Government the opposition who was elected as the new president called my father to come for a contract, my father immediately came back to Africa thinking that the new elected president will work with him but when my father arrived in the country then the new elected president started asking my father to tell him how much he sent out for the old president when he was in Power but my father refused to talk because it was a secret between him and the formal president and the new elected president ordered his men to kill my father because he refused to talk that was how my father died and did not return back to his house in
your country again.

During my father’s stay in your country he owns a house of his own so after the burial of my late father last year my mother called me and told me that my late father had underground Save where he use to keep some money for the formal President.

Before he return back to Africa he left in his Underground Save in his Bedroom about $5.5 Million USD which no one knows about except my mother, and my mother has given me the opportunity to contact someone in your country who is trustworthy and willing to assist me to bring out the Box containing the money in my father’s Bedroom where this Save was kept, and my mother advice me to keep this information secret until I got a reliable person in your country hence I have decided to contact you for this purpose. I have resolved to donate to the orphanage homes and the needy in your country part of the money.
As I’m talking to you now my mother is very sick and due to her old age she can no more travel out and as her only daughter I’m capable and willing to move immediately to get this house secured and the money as well.

For this reason, I decided to contact you through my research in the internet looking for a reliable and honest person in your country who will be willing to assist me invest this money while I will continue my education until I get married to a man of my choice.
The only thing I want you to do for me is to help me secure a letter of invitation to enable me get my visa at the Embassy. Please, I will like this to be kept confidential. As soon as I get my visa I will leave immediately to your country.
Incase you want to confirm the reality of my mail I can send you the phone number and email address of the Security man in my father house in your country for confirmation. Please, be informed that the security man is not aware of the money. I will like you to contact the security man to bring out the Box that contains the money out from the Underground and safeguard it before my arrival.

I wait to hear from you, in my next email I will advice you on what to do.Pls kindly contact me on my private email address at (elvis17sab@yahoo.co.jp) for further details.

Best Regards,

MISS ELVISH SAB.

Ich hätte da schon tausend Ideen, bin aber schon mit drei Baits voll ausgelastet. Dieser Happen wäre auch, IMHO, eher was für die Profis. Man kann hier einen richtig schauen Bait machen, wenn der Mugu anbeißt. Schön lange zurückhalten mit der Info, welches Land es denn nun ist, wo das Fräulein Elvisch landen darf und Papas Knete sichern darf. Sie will Visa und bietet sich für den deutschen Behördenkram regelrecht an. Formulare, Formulare, Formulare. Auf Ihren Pass wäre ich gespannt.

Ich schätze mal, "Elvis" wird sein Nick in seinen Kumpel-Kreisen sein.

Haaarrrrgggghhhh... Oh, es juckt mich so; würde glatt einen meiner drei Lads dafür abschießen. Das wäre aber unfair und deshalb geb ich dieses Schmankerl mal hier ab, zur weiteren Betreuung

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.10.2009 | Top

RE: Da kann man nen netten Bait draus machen

#370 von alter Schwede , 11.10.2009 21:59

In Antwort auf:
Western Union
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
Western Union?

Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide

Attention,

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $200.000.00 USD Two hundred thousand united state dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address.

The INTERNATIONALMONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name.

We are unable to complete a transfer directed at an email address, so we require some more information in order to complete this transfer.

FULL NAME:
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:
MARITAL STATUS AND AGE:

In order to resolve this problem, please email via Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department: (wumtunion@gmail.com) As soon as this information is received, and you have complied with the requirements of payment of the western union charges $175 USD payment will be made to your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Note: That this is not one of those Benin republic du cotonou west African scams that all they are after is to ripe you off your money and at the end you will not receive your funds, but note that this is no scam and is directly from the Management of Western Union Money Transfer United Kingdom Head Office and our Motto is To Serve You Better. Contact us on our website on http://www.westernunion.co.uk also note that you would be responsible for any payment that is needed for the transfer of your funds into your nominated bank account or at the counter directly from the Western Union Transferring Bank.

THE MANAGEMENT OF WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, UNITED KINGDOM HEAD OFFICE. DISPATCHED THIS DAY.

Sincerely,

MR.MARK JAMES.

http://www.westernunion.co.uk
Western Union Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide.
http://www.westernunion.co.uk
Western Union Payments
wumtunion@gmail.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 11.10.2009 | Top

#371 von Os ( gelöscht ) , 14.10.2009 21:37

Hi,

als alter Saarländer hab ich mich mal im SOL.DE (Saarland online) chat angemeldet, aber noch keinen Beitrag verfasst, trotzdem bekam ich am 3. Tag dieses Angebot, das reicht doch nach Mugu bzw. Vlad:

In Antwort auf:
Hallo.

mein Name ist Vivian bin auf der Suche nach einem Mann wie Sie, die verstehen, die Bedeutung der Liebe wie Vertrauen und Glauben in jedem anderen als derjenige, der Liebe scheint da nur eine Möglichkeit, Spaß, aber ein mattured Mann mit einem schönen Vission, was die Welt ist dauert etwa nach der Lektüre für alle sichtbar heute in (meinsol.de) i in you.so Interessent wähle bitte repply mir in meinem E-Mail-Adresse (vivianmbogo@ymail.com), so dass ich Ihnen mein Bild schicken. hoffe, wir können von hier aus zu bewegen. Ich warte auf Ihre sofortige Reaktion Ich liebe dich mit Glauben und Vertrauen.
Hello.

my name is vivian am searching for a man like you who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other rather than the one who seems love as only a way of fun but a mattured man with a nice vission of what the world is taking about after reading your profile today in (meinsol.de) i pick intrested in you.so please repply to me within my email address (vivianmbogo@ymail.com)so that i will send you my picture. hope we can move from here. am waiting for your immediate response i love you with faith and trust.

Wer will der kann... :-)

Gruss aus der Schweiz

Os

Noch was, schaut mal auf tagesanzeiger.ch, da ist heute ein interessanter Bericht über einen Frauensuchender amerikanischen General (Lovescammer) drin, interessant zu lesen.

Os
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.10.2009 22:37 | Top

#372 von alter Schwede , 14.10.2009 22:51

In Antwort auf:
Good day,

My Name is Mrs. Farida Waziri the new Economic and Financial Crimes Commission chairperson in Nigeria.
I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be transferred to you,
but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the where abouts of your fund
and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with.

I have to let you know the truth because I know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of monies
to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to. I will be ready to help you get your fund
if you abide to my instructions to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer.
I strongly know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all criminals.

I have decided with my veto power that you must receive one third of your principle fund
which is US$5.5m (Five million five hundred united states dollars) to ascertain really whom I am.
You are advice to email me via my private mailbox at:mrsfaridad@aol.com I expect your prompt response.

Regards,
Mr. Farida Waziri.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.10.2009 | Top

RE: ...und noch eine, vom gleichen Scammer south_texan68@yahoo.com

#373 von icewastl , 03.11.2009 10:26

als Anhang ein Word Docu, auf einen "Besuch" der darin enthaltenen Link / Webside sollte man verzichten

In Antwort auf:
The Muskie and UGRAD Alumni Small Grants Program
Dienstag, den 3. November 2009, 3:51:32 Uhr
Von: The Muskie and UGRAD Alumni <irexrep.uk@gmail.com>
An:

asg_application_instructions_and_form_final.doc (362KB)
Dear Sir/Madam

The Muskie and UGRAD Alumni Small Grants Program, a program of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) of the U.S. Department of State and implemented by IREX, provides grants to alumni of selected ECA-sponsored programs for community and professional development projects and activities.
Candidates will be considered without respect to race, color, religion, national origin, or gender. Persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. The Muskie and UGRAD Alumni Small Grants Program (ASG) is a merit-based competition open to:
• Alumni of the:
 Edmund S. Muskie Graduate Fellowship Program (Muskie); or
 Eurasian Undergraduate Exchange Program (UGRAD) (formerly known as the FREEDOM Support Act Undergraduate Program);
• Alumni in good standing;
• Citizens of Asia, Africa, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine or those who are currently residing in one of these countries at the time of application;
• Individuals who have successfully fulfilled all requirements of previously awarded alumni grants; and
• Individuals who submit a complete application, including a complete application form, project statements, budget, budget narrative, timeline and personal CV.
Individuals in the following circumstances are NOT eligible for the Alumni Small Grants Program:
• Individuals currently residing or working outside of one of the countries listed above;
• Local employees of the U.S. missions abroad who work for the U.S. Department of State are ineligible for grants during the period of their employment and for one year following the termination of employment;
• Immediate families (i.e. spouses and dependent children) of U.S. Department of State employees for a period of one year following the termination of such employment. This provision does not disqualify self-supporting members of families who live apart from their parents;
• Persons arrested for, charged with, or convicted of a crime (excluding minor traffic violations);
• Current IREX employees and consultants and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings); or
IREX reserves the right to verify all of the information included in the application. In the event that there is a discrepancy, or information is found to be false, the application will immediately be declared invalid and the applicant ineligible. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
This email was automatically sent randomly to you by our computer inviting you to this life time opportunity to upgrade your living standard. It is a voluntary and not a mandatory offer so treat as you desire.
Go through the attached document before you make any decision.
Thank you
Brian Knott
IREX UK Rep
Note: Call our helpline if you have any question or clarification. +44 704 574 9296

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
asg_application_instructions_and_form_final.doc

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2009 | Top

RE: eener aus Tresten (Dresden) mit Nigeriadeutsch

#374 von icewastl , 18.11.2009 00:26

In Antwort auf:
hi dear,
Dienstag, den 17. November 2009, 0:50:42 Uhr
Von: benita weahb <benita77@insing.com>
An:

hi,,

I am single lady It takes more than caring To be a real friend;The nature of friendship; Requires a blend Of warmest compassion And love deep and true To reach and to comfort The way that you do.Because I can see to have you as my friend is priceless to me. I want to be your friends and more
Yours Forever benita weah.

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.11.2009 | Top

RE: Nafi Nafi braucht einen Freund

#375 von icewastl , 19.11.2009 20:08

etwas für unsere Romance Baiter:

In Antwort auf:
I am hoping to hear your urgent response
Donnerstag, den 19. November 2009, 18:33:09 Uhr
Von: "yves.vivian@cantv.net" <yves.vivian@cantv.net>
An: daine.muder@mail.md
Good Day,

I am Vivian Yves, 20 years old ,a student of high institution and the only daughter of my parents late Mr Clement Yves a former acting General coordinator of Cote D'Ivoire Mining and Cocoa cooperation.

I am contacting you to seek your kind assistance to Claim and invest US$18 million belonging to my late father which he deposited in one of the Banks here in Abidjan .

This money is a Revenues from solid minerals and Cocoa sales which were
made during my father's Tenure immediately before the out-break of Rebel War in my country.

During the heat of the civil war in my country (Cote D'Ivoire) Many top government officials and senior army officers were selected and assassinated including my father who was a key target because of his sensitive position and appointment in the Government.

Regrettably, My father late Mr Clement Yves was captured and murdered along with his Younger brother in cold-blood during a mid-night rebel shoot-out .

Because of the sudden death of my father My mother couldn't withstand it, she fall sick and died this year February 2009.

Now I am alone as an orphan with the Deposit Documents of the money in my possession .

I urgently need an assistance (foreign partner) who will help me to claim the Deposit for investment as my late father's foreign business partner .

If you are willing to assist me, please let me know immediately so that I
will send to you all the information's relating to the deposit and contact information of the bank to enable you open up communication with the bank on how to transfer the money into your account

I am interested in any profitable commercial venture which you consider very good in your country where you will invest the money and you would also get a school for me, so that I can finish my education.

Please there is urgent need for the money to be transfer because of political crises here .

I am hoping to hear your urgent response
Note;for security reasons communicate me on this yahoo account: yves.vivian@yahoo.fr

Thank you Yours sincerely

Vivian Yves

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.11.2009 | Top

Zu Jung für den Troll...

#376 von icewastl , 23.11.2009 19:50

wer möchte, kann die Dame "betreuen"

In Antwort auf:
Hello
Von: Jenet Harry <jenetharry36@yahoo.com>
You're invited to: Hello
By your host: Jenet Harry
Date: Monday November 23, 2009
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Dearest,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you.I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here ,I am Miss Hellen Harry Johnson 25years old girl from Liberia,the only daughter of Late prince Harry Johnson the deputy minister of national security under the leadership of president Charles Taylor who is now in exile after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Charles Taylor ,he accuse my father of coup attempt.I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international

passport and other valuable travelling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father?s File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refegee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refegee here in Ouagadougou, Republic of Burkina Faso. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$5, 7,Million Dollars in Bank with my name as the next of kin.However, I shall forward you with the necessay documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund.As you will help me in an invsetment, and i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my ist year in the university, when the crisis started.It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total

money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. iam staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response.Please do keep this to yourself and every cummicationshall be made throuh this email address alone for comfidetial purpose and you should notdisclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transfered. Thanks,I will send you my pictures as soon as i Read from you again please tell me more about yourself.Yours Love Sincerely,Miss Jenet Harry

Johnson.

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.11.2009 | Top

RE: Ortiga Werdera sucht ein paar Oper....

#377 von icewastl , 27.11.2009 14:07

Romanzen sind nichts für einen alten Troll, wer möchte der bediene sich..d

In Antwort auf:
I WILL BE HAPPY WISSEN SIE MEHR. GOODNESS
Freitag, den 27. November 2009, 12:06:18 Uhr
Von: Goodness Dogba <goodnessdogba@yahoo.com>
An: Joao Guedes <joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de>
Meine liebste Liebe,

Ich bin mehr als glücklich, Ihre Mails zu lesen heute, Wie war dein Tag? Meine ist ein wenig heiß über die hier in Dakar Senegal. Mein Name ist Güte dogba I 'm 22, von der Elfenbeinküste in Westafrika 5.11ft groß, (Messe in Teint, nicht verheiratet) und ich bin derzeit mit Wohnsitz in dem Flüchtlingslager hier in Dakar als Folge des Bürgerkriegs geführt wurde, dass in meinem Land.

Mein verstorbener Vater Dr. Alm dogba war der Geschäftsführer der dogba and Associates (Ltd) und er war der persönliche Berater des ehemaligen Staatschefs vor den Rebellen angegriffen unser Haus ein und töteten am frühen Morgen meine Mutter und mein Vater kaltblütig.

Es war mir nur, was lebendig ist und jetzt ist mir gelungen, meinen Weg zu einem in der Nähe von Land Senegal, wo ich jetzt bin Iiving in einem Flüchtlingslager zu machen, und dieser Computer ist die Zugehörigkeit zu einer revrend, dass eine Kirche hat hier im Lager. Ich möchte gerne mehr über Sie erfahren. Ihre Vorlieben und Abneigungen, Hobbys und was Sie tun derzeit.

Ich werde Sie mehr über mich sagen, in meinem nächsten Mail. Beigefügt ist hier mein Bild. In der Hoffnung, bald von Ihnen zu hören.miss Güte.View Photos Photo Sharing Funny Pics

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
93f98046dd7dadc67ca9ae1.jpg   sx4x31886719-02.jpg  

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.11.2009 | Top

Un mal wieder

#378 von icewastl , 06.12.2009 12:14

von der IP wurde bei mir in den letzten 2 Wochen die gesamte Mugupalette abgekippt,aus Owerri - Imo - Nigeria

In Antwort auf:
United Nations Development Programme.
Samstag, den 5. Dezember 2009, 23:52:19 Uhr
Von: United Foundation auslotto111@verizon.net
An: Office of the Co-ordinator
United Nations Development Programme
Palais des Nations, 1211
Geneva Switzerland
5th December, 2009.

Dear beneficiary,

This is to inform you that United Nations Development Programme under
it's end of the year's free personal development bonanza has awarded the sum of One Million,Two hundred thousand United States Dollars (USD$1.2M)to
you for your personal development in Public health under 2009 category.

Your selection was conducted electronically by the random balloting of
email addresses randomly collected from the internet chamber of commerce forthis purpose at 10.00HRS.GMT off peak hours of internet usage .

This program is sponsored through U.N.D.P for internet users around the world for their personal development in Public health and you are required to verify this notification by sending your acknowledgment of receipt of grant notification which will includes filling and sending your acceptance information
below to the Director of international development fund for verification of this notification and the details for the release of your fund to you as one of the lucky beneficiaries of this fund.

Please enter all the information below in BLOCK CAPITALS.

Full Name:......................... .............
Address:...................... ...................
Job Title:........................ ..................
Qualification:................ ....................
Phone:........................ ......................

Please send this form to Director of international development fund for verification:
Director of international development fund
Dr. John Meyers
Email: untfud0i@centrum.sk

This notification is valid if only you send your acceptance information immediately to the Director of international development fund for verification and directives on the instant release of your fund you

Yours faithfully
For, Mrs. Osnat Lubrani
Development Coordinator United Nations Development Programme

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.12.2009 | Top

RE: Un mal wieder

#379 von fridolin , 11.12.2009 12:34

Wußte garnicht, daß ich in down under noch ein Konto habe. Wär was, wenn die Mugus eine Bankverbindung wollen.

Return-Path: <memberservice@commonwealth.com.au>
Envelope-To: trau.
received: from 154.52.126.207.static.hardhathosting.com ([207.126.52.154] helo=greenvillearp.com) by cn04.oleco.net with esmtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <memberservice@commonwealth.com.au>) id 1NIxCh-0009oU-Oo for trau.; Fri, 11 Dec 2009 05:34:09 +0100
received: from commonwealth.com.au (adsl-216-103-40-206.bfwco.com [216.103.40.206] (may be forged)) (authenticated) by greenvillearp.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with ESMTP id nBB4Y2S28918 for <trau.>; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 22:34:02 -0600
From: Commonwealth Bank<memberservice@commonwealth.com.au>
To: trau.
Subject: Commonwealth Bank of Australia Security Department Team.
Date: 10 Dec 2009 20:33:59 -0800
Message-Id: <20091210203359.A0C2420AD4209378@commonwealth.com.au>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=\"iso-8859-1\"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Spam-Score: 3.0
X-Spam-Report: 0.8 MY_DSL I could use a BL for this. 1.9 TVD_RCVD_IP TVD_RCVD_IP 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 0.0 BAYES_50 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60% [score: 0.5000] 1.5 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts 1.4 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE RAW: Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars 0.1 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag -2.7 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

Zitat
Dear Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer,

You have 1 unread Message!

Click here to resolve the problem

Thank You.
* Please do not reply to this email, as your reply will not be received. This is an
automatic notification of new security messages.

Sincerely,
Commonwealth Bank of Australia Security Department Team.

Click here to resolve the problem verlinkt auf:
http://host81-149-77-55.in-addr.btopenwo...mon/online.html

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 11.12.2009 | Top

RE: Un mal wieder

#380 von alter Schwede , 11.12.2009 16:26

Hier noch ein ganz schreibfaules Exemplar !

Zitat
Dear Beneficiary,

You have been awarded the sum of £816,570 British Pounds Sterling as Donation/Grant Award from OPEC (Organization of Pertroleum Exporting Countries). Contact Mr. Jacob Woods via opecjbwoods@gala.net to redeem your prize.
Qualification Number(GOP/U234/A221/ANB)

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz