Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL

#441 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 01.08.2010 17:17

Zitat
Von: Mr.Nikolay Sintsov (nikolay_sintsov12@voila.fr)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 20:06:03
An: . (.)

Diese E-Mail wurde von Microsoft SmartScreen als Junk-E-Mail eingestuft und wird nach zehn Tagen gelöscht.
àéGood day,

I am Nikolay Sintsov,personal assistant to Mikhail Khodorkovsky,once rated as the richest man in Russia and owner of YUKOS OIL (Russian largest oil company),chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (a well reputable financial institution with its branches all over the world).

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of Forty Million,Five Hundred Thousand USA Dollars(US$40.5M), which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?

As his personal assistant, I was authorized to transfer money of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The funds have since left the shores of America to a European private financial institution where the final crediting is to be carried out.
While I was on the process, my boss got arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and opposing political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky), which posed
as a threat to President Vladimir Putin's second Tenure as Russian president. Since then, I have placed on hold all transactions concerning this amount. You can catch more of the story on this website:

http://www.yukos.com
http://news.ft.com/cms/4bb9612a-d254-11d...000e2511c8.html
http://www.hoovers.com/yukos/--ID__53700...factsheet.xhtml
http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above mentioned sum and I will re-profile the funds with your data, which will enable the finance company transfer the sum to you.
I have decided to use this sum to relocate to your country as soon as the funds are transfered to you and never to be connected to any of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates. Presently I am in London in Europe,for a hide out.

The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.

contact me at my private email address: nikolay_sintsov12@voila.fr
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Nikolay Sintsov.

Header konnte ich nicht aufrufen!

Cyberline

REPRESENT ME FOR (65 MILLION USD)

#442 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 01.08.2010 17:21

Zitat
REPRESENT ME FOR (65 MILLION USD)
Von: MR BABU ALI (babualil@net.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2010 19:35:10
An: . (.)

Diese E-Mail wurde von Microsoft SmartScreen als Junk-E-Mail eingestuft und wird nach zehn Tagen gelöscht.

Dear Friend,

With due respect to your person and much sincerity of purpose I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me. My name is MR BABU ALI a Burkinabe born and bread in Republic of Gabon, I am formal Director BICIG bank of Gabon and also Financial Adviser to the late richest and longest Africa President Omar Bongo. Presently i work with BANK OF AFRICA ECOWAS as telex managing Director. I do not know whether this is your correct email address or not because I only used your name initials to search for your contact .In case you are not the person I am supposed to contact, please see this as a confidential message and do not reveal it to another person but if you are not the intended receiver, do let me know whether you can be of assistance regarding my proposal below because it is top secret.

I am about to retire from active Bank service to start a new life but I am sceptical to reveal this particular secret to a stranger. You must assure me that everything will be handled confidentially.

It has been 10 years now that most of the greedy African Politicians used our bank to Launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they transferred out of the shores of Africa was gold and oil money that was supposed to have been used to develop the continent. Their Political advisers always inflated the amounts before transfer to foreign accounts so I also used the opportunity to divert part of the funds hence I am aware that there is no official trace of how much was transferred as all the accounts used for such transfers were being closed after transfer.
I worked as personal Bank Officer to most of the politicians and when I discovered that they were using me to succeed in their greedy act, I also cleaned some of their banking records from the Bank files and no one cared to ask me because the money was too much for them to control. They laundered over $700,000,000,00(seven hundred million) united states Dollars oil and Gold money during the process. As I am sending this message to you, I was able to divert more than sixty five Million Dollars ($65m) to an escrow account belonging to no one in the bank. The bank is anxious now to know who is the beneficiary to the funds because they have made a lot of profits with the funds.
It is more than Eight years now and most of the politicians are no longer using our bank to transfer funds overseas. The sixty five Million Dollars ($65m) has been lying waste but I don't want to retire from the bank without transferring the funds to a foreigner who has account, to enable me share the percentage with the receiver. The money will be shared 60% for me and 40% for you.

There is no one coming to ask you about the funds because President Omar Bongo is dead and i am the only person who knows about this money. I secured everything with original document to back you up when you declare your interest. I only want you to assist me by providing a bank account where the funds can be transferred, as soon as i get your mail i will use my influence to wire the fund into your account in tranches to avoid attraction from your bank over there. You are not to face any difficulties or legal implications as I am going to handle the transfer personally with every legitimate right which can protect us against any breach of law between your Government and my. If you are capable of receiving the funds, do let me know immediately to enable me give you a detailed information on what to do.
For me, I have not stolen the money from anyone because the other people that took the whole money did not face any problems. This is my chance also to grab my own but you must keep the details of the funds secret to avoid leakages as no one in the bank knows about the rightful beneficiary.

I expect your urgent communication. Upon your response and strong assurance that you will not let me down when this fund gets into your account, as soon as you declare your interest I will let you know what to do and the transfer procedures without delay. for more details call me with this telephone line +226-75874689 (FILL THE FORM BELLOW AND SEND IT BACK TO ME).
1) Your Full Name:-.................... .............
2) Your Age:-..................... .......................
3) Marital Status:-............... .......................
4) Your Cell Phone Number:-..................
5) Your Fax Number:-................... ...........
6) Your Country:-.................
7) Your Occupation:-.............. ...................
8)Sex:-....................... ..............................
9)Your Religion:-.................... .................
10) Your Private E-mail Address:...............
Thanks for your maximum co-operation,
Yours Sincerely,
MR BABU ALI.
MD BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO.

Header konnte ich nicht öffnen!

Cyberline

Charity Donation - sister in Christ,Mrs.Sandra Bohiri

#443 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 01.08.2010 17:26

Zitat
Montag, den 26. Juli 2010, 7:03:18 Uhr
Charity Donation
Mrs Sandra Bohiri <bohirisandra@centrum.sk>
My name is Sandra, Recently my doctor told me that i would not last for the next five months due to Cancer. Though what disturbs me most is high blood pressure (HBP). Having known my condition i decided to donate 14,370.00 million American dollars for charity organization,Let me know
urgently your acceptance to this fund into a good investment for the benefit of street children,open Schools,help widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained do contact me for more details to claim this money and provide those information to me when replying.

1 Your Full Name
2 Your Nationality
3 Your Age
4 Your Telephone Number

Faithfully sister in Christ,
Mrs.Sandra Bohiri

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:17 | Top

Martins Weber Dito

#444 von Dana , 20.09.2010 18:16

Das Deutsch ist nicht übel. Auf jeden Fall kein Babbelfish und die IP kommt aus Spanien

Zitat
Lieber Freund!!!

Ich vermute das diese E-Mail eine Überraschung für Sie sein wird, aber es
ist wahr.Ich bin bei einer routinen Überprüfung in meiner Bank (Standard
Bank von Süd Afrika) wo ich arbeite, auf einem Konto gestoßen, was nicht
in anspruch genommen worden ist, wo derzeit $12,500,000
(zwölfmillionenfünfhundert US Dollar) gutgeschrieben sind.

Dieses Konto gehörte Herrn Manfred Becker, der ein Kunde in unsere Bank
war, der leider verstorben ist. Herr Becker war ein gebürtiger
Deutscher.Damit es mir möglich ist dieses Geld $12,500,000 inanspruch
zunehmen, benötige ich die zusammenarbeit eines Ausländischen Partners wie
Sie,den ich als Verwandter und Erbe des verstorbenen Herrn Becker
vorstellen kann,damit wir das Geld inanspruch nehmen können.

Für diese Unterstützung erhalten Sie 30% der Erbschaftsumme und die
restlichen 70% teile ich mir mit meinen zwei Arbeitskollegen, die mich bei
dieser Transaktion ebenfalls unterstützen.Wenn Sie interessiert sind,
können Sie mir bitte eine E-Mail schicken, damit ich Ihnen mehr Details
zukommen lassen kann.Schicken Sie bitte Ihre Antwort auf diese E-Mail
Adresse: (ditoweber@aim.com)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Herr MARTINS WEBER DITO

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#445 von witch ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2010 13:28

Dana ich moechte gerne dir bilder und telephonnummer eines der gezeigten scammer senden bitte lasse mich wissen wohin ich es senden kannn witch

witch

#446 von Connohar ( gelöscht ) , 29.09.2010 00:02

Guten Tag, ich bin der neue und komme jetzt öfters ;)
Und im Gepäck hab ich gleich zwei Scam Mails aus meinem Spam Ordner für euch:

Nr. 1 aus Benin (?):

Zitat
Hello, I have paid the delivery fees for your cheque and all the necessary arrangement has made WITH SPEED TRUST COMPANY and manager of ecobank told me that the cheque will expire before getting to you. So I told him to cash the ($2.5million) and deposited the cash with speed trust company. Now contact speed Trust company with this information below.

CONTACT PERSON
DR ANDY LORD
Email: (speedtrust10@w.cn)
Telephone/+229-93155695 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +229-93155695      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Office/ +229-96701622
SPEED TRUST COMPANY LTD.

Contact them to enable them deliver the consignment box to you immediately. Do contact them and let me know when you have received your consignment box,send the needed information to enable them deliver your consignment to you immediately. Please, Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country note to send them the above information’s.

1. YOUR FULL NAME====================
2. YOUR COUNTRY=====================
3. YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS=============
4. YOUR HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER=======
5. YOUR OFFICE TELEPHONE=============
6. YOUR CELL PHONE===================
7. YOUR NERAEST INTERANTIONAL AIRPORT=
8. YOUR COMPANY NAME================
9. A COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT=======
8. PROFESSION,AGE AND MARITAL STATUS==

Make sure you send this needed information to the Director General of Speed Company Dr. Andy Lord with this address given to you (speedtrust10@w.cn) I am waiting for your urgent response. You can even call the Director of Speed Trust Company with this line +229-96701622

BEST REGARD.
MR JOHN ANDERSON

und Nr. 2 aus Nigeria (Lagos) über Taipei

Zitat
Good Day,

I am Mr.Lee Wong, I am a retired provincial head of customs administration
in China. I currently own and manage an import/export company; I am married
with three children. I have a confidential business proposal for you. please
contact me by e-mail: mrleewong2@yahoo.com.hk

Kind Regard,

Mr.Lee Wong

Connohar

#447 von alter Schwede , 29.09.2010 00:15

Und hier noch ein ganz höflicher:

Zitat
Guten Tag,

Wir bitten Sie akzeptieren Sie meine Entschuldigung für die Zusendung dieser
E-Mail ohne Ihre
Zustimmung. Ich glaube, Sie sind eine hoch angesehene Persönlichkeit, ich
habe einen Vorschlag für Sie.
Dies ist jedoch nicht zwingend, noch werde ich in irgendeiner Weise zwingen
Sie, gegen Ihre Ehre
wird, aber ich hoffe, Sie werden lesen und betrachten den Wert I anbieten.
Mein Name ist Herr Song Lile, ich bin der Credit Officer in Hang Seng Bank,
Hong
Kong. Ich habe einen geschäftlichen Vorschlag in Höhe von 19,5 Mio. US
übertragen werden
zu einem Offshore-Konto mit Ihrem assistace wenn bereit, mit der Einnahme
dieses Geschäft zum Erfolg.

Nach dem erfolgreichen Transfer sind wir im Verhältnis von 30% für Sie zu
teilen und
70% für mich. Sollten Sie Interesse haben, antworten Sie bitte auf meinen
Brief
sofort, so dass wir beginnen können alle Regelungen und ich werde dir mehr
geben
Informationen über das Projekt und wie wir damit umgehen würde.

Du kannst mich auf meiner privaten E-Mail-Kontakt: (songli@asus.hk)
und senden Sie mir folgende Informationen zur Dokumentation Zweck:

1. Vollständige Namen
2. Private Rufnummer
3. Aktuelle Wohnadresse

Ich freue mich von Ihnen zu hören.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Herr Song Lile
Skype ID: songli954
Hang Seng Bank Ltd
Sai Wan Ho Branch,
83, Des Voeux Road,
Hong Kong.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#448 von fridolin , 29.09.2010 06:39

Einen song Lile hatte schon mal unter : Song Lile hat zuviel Geld. der wollte aber dann nicht mehr weiterspielen.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#449 von Connohar ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2010 19:56

Diese Nachricht aus Nigeria hatte ich ganze 6 mal in meinem Spam Ordner:

Zitat
I wish to notify you that late Engr. Jurgen Kruger made you
a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of seven Million
five hundred thousand Dollars, (USD$7.5,000000) Note: you
are advise to contact me with my personal Email: (
mylegal___cham@9.cn ) Telephone Number:+447024042645

I await
your prompt Response. yours in service BARRISTER ALEX
SAMSON EsQ

Wenn er sich so viel Mühe gibt seine Nachricht zu verbreiten, will man ihn doch nicht warten lassen, oder?

Connohar

#450 von alter Schwede , 06.10.2010 15:57

Zitat
Es gibt eine Summe von $ 6.500.000,00 in meiner Bank Postbank NIEDERLANDE der Kontoinhaber mit seiner gestorben
ist die gesamte Familie hinterlдsst keine nдchsten Angehцrigen, bin bereit zu teilen 60/40 mit Ihnen
Wenn Sie sich als mein verstorbener Kunde neben der kin.If Interesse bitte stehen wollen,
zurьck zu mir sofort fьr weitere details.Waiting fьr Ihre freundlichen response: morsteve556@aol.com
1. Vollstдndige Namen 2. Private Rufnummer 3. Aktuelle Wohnadresse
morsteve556@aol.com
Mit freundlichen GrьЯen,

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#451 von alter Schwede , 11.10.2010 16:39

Eine Buchung aus : 41.189.10.16 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Return-Path: <center0054@gmail.com>

Zitat
Pentecostal United Holy Church
St Michael and All Angels, Landsdowne Drive London,
Tel:+447045771956.

I am Dr.Matthew Green the president Christian foundation inc Leeds England I need to book reservation in your apartment/hotel for A team members of our church coming to your country for a Christian meeting from Uk. I want to know if there are free spaces for their accommodation. The meeting is schedule to last for 10 days and will commence on the 25th of Novermber 2010 and end on the 5th of December 2010. We need spaces for about 4 adults in your hotel possible one room per person or two double rooms. Please give us your rates and the total cost forthe accommodation all prices in Euro currency .Please do
get back to me quickly as we don't have much time at our disposal.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind Regards

Dr Matthew Green

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#452 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 12.10.2010 11:05

Zitat
Sonntag, den 10. Oktober 2010, 19:53:42 Uhr
VERY URGENT!!
Von:ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA <acountantdept@accountant.com>
An:
FROM ABSA BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
Direct email: georgerichard6@accountant.com

Attention

CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your total contract sum (US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left ABSA Bank office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but the ABSA BANK did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the ABSA Bank client (That’s you). Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Sincerely,

Dr George Richard
Direct email: georgerichard6@accountant.com
ABSA HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:18 | Top

#453 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 12.10.2010 11:08

Zitat
Samstag, den 9. Oktober 2010, 14:34:54 Uhr
Von: Konkobo <tosankonkobo2@gmail.com>
An: (Spammail)
I NEED YOUR HELP WITH TRUST,
Please read carefully,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while I was searching for a foreign partner. I am assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when I prayed about you.

I am a banker by profession in Burkina-Faso, West Africa and currently holding the post of manager in account and auditing department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($ 9.2Million Dollars) belonging to our deceased customer who died along with his entire family in a bomb attack.

Hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail as soon as you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.

For more details, Contact me for more details.
(1) YOUR FULL NAME...............................
(2) YOUR AGE AND SEX............................
(3) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS..................
(4) YOUR PRIVATE PHONE N0..........
(5) FAX NUMBER..............
(6) YOUR COUNTRY OF ORIGIN..................
(7) YOUR OCCUPATION.........................

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Mr Tosan Konkobo,
Email tosan.konkobo@hotmail.fr
Phone number : 00226 78 43 83 64

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.05.2011 00:19 | Top

huhu - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#454 von gurion ( gelöscht ) , 12.10.2010 20:45

"Es war einmal..." - eine unentliche Geschichte, ein Märchen... ? Ein Märchen zum Vorlesen der Gebrüdern Grimm (Märchen wie Rotkäppchen, Froschkönig, Rapunzel und Aschenputtel) ? Nein, heute erleben wir mit dem Baiten reale Vorgänge die Kinderprofile zum Objekt des Betruges werden lassen...
Wie können wir das eindämmen ?

gurion

RE: huhu - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#455 von alter Schwede , 25.10.2010 14:28

Mail kommt aus 77.250.153.207 Amsterdam

Zitat
Huang Fu-Longwei
Fax: 852 3014 0700
shangweihungai@yahoo.com.hk

I-Fu Huang Longwei, private Investment-Manager bei der Bank U-Bahn in Hongkong. Ich Sie höflich bitten, den Inhalt dieser Mail vertraulich und respektieren die Integrität der Informationen, die ich habe einen Brief.

In Hong Kong und China, half U Banken viel Wachstum und geben Kredite an arme Bauern, da die Banken Gesetze waren zu streng, und die Regierung zu regeln. Vor ein paar Jahren hat die chinesische Regierung einen Krieg gegen einen unterirdischen von Großbanken und viele Besitzer wurden verhaftet geführt. Viele Menschen haben Geld ins Ausland überweisen durch ausländische Partner, weil es der sicherste Weg, um Geld zu bekommen ist, ohne in irgendwelche Probleme mit der chinesischen Regierung und der internationalen Gemeinschaft. Sie können mehr über die U-Bank online, obwohl die Regierung versucht, nur schlechte Dinge über http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/477599.aspx schreiben

Dann wird die Regierung zur U-Banken verfolgen begann, haben wir in Kontakt mit Sicherheit spezialisierten Unternehmen in China, um Geld zu berechnen und sich Geld für uns, wenn wir es brauchen vereinbart wurde. Aber die Regierung verwendet unserer Bank und nehmen das ganze Geld weg und hielt mein Chef, aber ich konnte $ 12.200.000 ($ 21.500.000 USD) mit einem Unternehmen, das nur mir bekannt ist, zu verbergen, und dass das Unternehmen, während alles in Ordnung ist zu kaufen. Weder mein Chef oder jemand kennt.

Nun teilte das Unternehmen mit mir, haben sie dazu beitragen, viele chinesische Unternehmen Menschen, um Geld ins Ausland zu schicken ohne Probleme, wie die Dinge besser werden. Und wenn Sie für einen vertrauenswürdigen Partner, um Geld zu schicken, sich im Ausland wird mir helfen, dasselbe zu tun.

Wenn Sie meine Partner für dieses Unterfangen sein wollen, werde ich das Geld in zwei Hälften geteilt. Ich versichere Ihnen, dass Bankkreisen in Asien, es jedes Mal, kein Geld, passiert, wird die chinesische Regierung haben. Dies ist eine einmalige Chance für uns und ich glaube, dass mit Ihrer Hilfe zur Erreichung der Ziele.
Bitte beachten Sie, dass ich ein Mann mittleren mit einer Familie, bestehend aus meiner Frau und Kinder. Ich schicke Ihnen diese E-Mail in gutem Glauben und Sie bitten, meine Anfrage zu ignorieren, es sei denn, es besteht Interesse, anstatt mein Vertrauen verraten. Wenn wir einmütig werden kann, können wir schnell handeln, um unser Ziel zu erreichen.

Bitte zögern Sie nicht mich per Email oder Telefon kontaktieren oben. Und entschuldigen Sie meine Tippfehler, da ich nicht gut für Englisch bin.

Ich erwarte Ihre Antwort.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Huang Fu-Longwei

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#456 von Scambaiterjupp ( gelöscht ) , 31.10.2010 12:32

Wer möchte, ich weiss nicht mehr wohin mit den Autos,Flugreisen Bargewinnen etc.

Von: "Sanchez Azul Belinda."<jconsultante@terra.es>

Datum: 20. Oktober 2010 04:47:12 MESZ

An: undisclosed-recipients:;

Betreff: loteria nacional

Antwort an: <claimfundservice@postino.net>

Loterнa Nacional 2010 Draw.

We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement that you are one of our first quarter winners of the Loterнa Nacional The selection was made from the list of over 990,000 e-mail addresses of individual and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the Internet, no tickets were sold.

The Loterнa Nacional 2010 is proudly sponsored by the Telefonica telecommunication, Coca Cola, Nokia, MTN, the Intel Group, Toyota, Toshiba, Dell computers.To Simply encourage the use of Internet and computers.

After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as one of two winners in the category "B" with the following winning information's: You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of 1,000,000 Euro (1 Million Euro Only).

REF No: ZYOMD/File-14229

Information's required from you as part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. To claim your won prize, please contact our Foreign Transfer Manager Mr.DICK CRUZ neatly filling the verification and fund release form below.

Payment Processing Form:

1.Full names:____________________
2.Address:_______________________
3.Sex:___________________________
4.Age:___________________________
5.Occupation:____________________
6.E-mail address:________________
7.Telephone number:_________Fax__
8.Nationality________________________

DICK CRUZ
Tel:34-672 526 644
Fax:34-912 919 517
Email:claimfundservice@postino.net
Email:claimweboffice@aol.com

NOTE: Please be warned, your winning and its entire information are to be kept strictly confidential, this is to avoid previous bad experience this program has suffered, such as abuse of this program by other Internet user who use the name of this company for unscrupulous activities and double claiming of winning entitlement because of insecurity of winning information on the part of beneficiaries. Always call to ensure you are dealing with the right office.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Spanish Lottery Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS.Sanchez Azul Belinda.
Loteria Nacional COORDINATOR

Scambaiterjupp

#457 von alter Schwede , 07.11.2010 16:10

Zitat
DHL Nigeria Head Office

Von: DHL EXPRESS <dhlexpress2010@yahoo.cn>
An:

DHL Nigeria Head Office
70 International Airport Road
Mafoluku, Lagos
Tel.: +234-8131540269
Email: dhlexpress2010@yahoo.cn
HON.MICHAEL BURTON

You may think that we are scamming you but that was a typical lie this is real and no one will ever scam you form this DHL and get away with it.

I want to give you some tracking listed for other people who have received their own ATM CARD through our service and right now they are all enjoying it with no complain cheek this tracking listed by typing www.dhl.com then put 1(2897275555) 2 (2896411652) 3 (2896412061) (2897840175) (2896411641) (2897275905) if you must want to talk to any of this people who have already received their own CARD I will provide you their contact details to verify form them if this is real or not.

Re-confirm Your valid address, phone number and Your name and again call for your tracking number.

Send your delivery charges through Western Union or Money Gram any one of your choice to this information.

Receiver Name---------Adili Chinedu
Country---------------------Lagos Nigeria
Test Question------------What Color Is Sky
Test Answer--------------Blue
Amount to send is $98

I would advice you to go ahead and pay your delivery charges and receive your ATM MASTER CARD in less than 72 hours and began to enjoy your life like other who have received their own note that if we don’t hear form you until 21 working days your ATM CARD will be cancel and the fund will be transferred back to the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

Thanks and Godbless
Michael Burton
Tel.: +234-8131540269

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#458 von Flaschmadasch ( gelöscht ) , 09.12.2010 19:39

Ich bin auch neu hier und hatte heute gleich 2 Mails in mienem Junkordner....nach 10 Jähriger mitgliedschaft bei meinem Anbieter sind das die allerersten! Ich frage mich wie die jetzt plötzlich auf mich kommen :O

Nummer eins:

FROM THE DESK OF KARIUM AMADOU.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING,
OCEANIC BANK PLC, OUAGADOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL TRUST BUSINESS DEAL

I KNEW THIS MESSAGE WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE. I AM INCHARGE OF AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION IN OCEANIC BANK PLC, OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. I HOPED THAT YOU WILL NOT EXPOSE OR BETRAY THIS TRUST AND CONFIDENT THAT I AM ABOUT TO IMPOSE ON YOU FOR THE MUTUAL BENEFIT OF OUR FAMILIES.

I NEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IN TRANSFERRING THE SUM OF ( USD$22) MILLION DOLLARS TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 7 BANKING DAYS. THIS MONEY HAS BEEN DORMANT FOR YEARS IN OUR BANK WITHOUT ANY BODY CLAIMING THE FUND.

I WANT THE BANK TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEAREST PERSON TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER (THE OWNER OF THE ACCOUNT) BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER ( MR.HATEM KAMIL ABDUL FATAH WHOM UNFORTUNATELY LOST HIS LIFE BY SHOOTING FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE IN IRAQ, YOU MAY READ MORE ABOUT THE INCIDENT ON VISITING THIS BBC NEWS

WEBSITE:http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/world/middle east/3970619.stm http://www.uslaboragainstwar.org/article.php?id=6979

I DON'T WANT THE MONEY TO GO INTO OUR BANK TREASURER ACCOUNT AS AN ABANDONED FUND. SO THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO THE DECEASED CUSTOMER. PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO KEEP THIS PROPOSAL AS A TOP SECRET AND DELETE IT IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL DETAILS ON HOW THE BUSINESS WILL BE EXECUTED AND ALSO NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE 40% OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED SUM IF YOU AGREE TO HANDLE THIS BUSINESS WITH ME. AND 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT ARISES ON THE PROCESS BEFORE THE FUND GET INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SUCH AS TELEPHONE CALLS BILLS (ETC).
REPLY AND CALL

THANK

KARIUM AMADOU
(kariumamadou90@gmail.com)

Flaschmadasch

#459 von Flaschmadasch ( gelöscht ) , 09.12.2010 19:40

Nummer 2:

Dear Friend,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($12.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the geniuses of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

+ 226 76 64 40 00.
Your Faithfully
Mr Alpha Campoare
Home Address:10-12/avenue.Kanazoe.
B:P 1508
Ouaga. Burkina-faso
+ 226 76 64 40 00.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40. send your private phone number to call you, If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Have a great day.
(al_ken@voila.fr)

Flaschmadasch

#460 von fridolin , 22.12.2010 10:17

Aus einer Datingseite: adateworld im acc von "ehrlicherlady". Wir vermuten, daß es Jameh aus dem PS ist.

Zitat

sussybabe 10-12-2010
Greeting Dear,
I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor met before but after going through your profile and more consideration about this offer. I have decided to contact you and introduce myself. I am Ms Sussy Owen the only daughter of late Mr and Mrs Damain Owen, I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction

and wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Six million five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($6.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your personal account for investment, I will be gladly to give you 10% of the total sum for your assistance.

Please it is very important you contact me immediately on my email for further explanation on how we will proceed.
Awaiting your immediate response.
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Ms Sussy Owen.

Pls reply to my prvate email for more explanation beacuse i am not comfortable saying all in this site that is why you want you to reply to my pravte. (misssuzyowen@yahoo.com)

Ihre neueste Antwortmail. da sie vorgibt deutsch zu können (i school in germany) könnte man sie einen bait auf deutsch verwickeln. Ihre datingsites hab ich fast alle für den ersten Kontakt.
Bei genauem Durchlesen fällt einem diese gequirlte Sch... erst richtig auf. Das muß ein selten doofer Mugu sein

Zitat
love swimming,watching comedy movies listen to music and visiting beaches..i love drinking non alcoholic drink i don't smoke.am from USA my dad from USA and my mum from Germany i school in Germany.i lost my mom when i was young and my dad was a very busy man then that is why i went to live with my granny i lost my wife 5 years ago she was involve in an auto accident Wie geht das denn? Nicht aufgepasst bei copy and paste.
After i lost my heaven sent loving and the most caring and understanding woman on earth in an auto accident since then have ever wonder if i can find that kind of true love again.. Bisexuell ????
Does it still Exsit,after a year when all this happened i dated a man called matt and spend my whole time getting to know him before we started dating,there is nothing in this world i didn't do for her,try to make her happy,surprise him,fill him account and such but what he as to do after the love i gave him was sleeping with one of my best friend,i believe life goes on and i just have to be strong and it wasn;t strange to me when it happened,but is him loss cause after everything he did,she realize her mistake she wanted me back but i said opportunity comes once in a lifetime..I love to play golf and some field games too,camping,Beach, movie, writing poetry and watch sporting games and a whole lot other things to keep me busy and don't get me lonely. have been a great traveler, see all Europe on business and pleasure... .
I am in fact hoping to find happiness via Good Relationship! .A serious relationship based on trust and honesty am seeking for , since I think if a man and woman don't have friendship, the rest of it just won't work. I have a rather unusual sense of humor.I like to laugh at odd things. But I think
no matter what you're laughing at, laughter is important as it helps to cope with life. I'm politically liberal, but i don't like to push my beliefs on others. Also,family values are important to me. I feel if as a parent I'd have a duty to raise my child to love God and respect others. And finally, I consider myself to be a "hopeful pessimist." In other words, I see a lot of problems in the world and in my life but I know I can't let them get me down, and believe things have a way of working themselves out!I am looking for an attractive minded man who loves music and sports as much as I do! I guess the best way to discribe myself is that I'm a nice guy who is cosiderate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions i believed not only in what a man look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause i want a real and a serious relationship with the right man.
Bet am old for Games. I'm not afriad of getting along with a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with her family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs...i enjoy traveling.. it nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time.. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed a good relationship has start up first with a friendship.hope to hear from you soon.

jessica

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.01.2011 | Top

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz