Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#341 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 31.07.2009 10:33

In Antwort auf:
Message from marcrowlands61
marcrowlands61 48
sent at 11:41pm CEST on July 21, 2009
Keating Chambers
15 Essex Street,Londo­n,WC2R 3AA
DX: LDE 1045,United Kingdom
Tel:+4470059­31176, +4470359 51584
Fax:+4470059­31159

Hello,

I am Marc Rowlands married with five children.I work with Keating Chambers - London in the United Kingdom. I got on this site just to have a contact with you. There is a possibility that you may be related to my late client, a national from your country whom i owe a legal obligation.

If you are not, I may still be able to work out modalities for transferring­ his estates still under my custody and funds still deposited in a financial institution in your name as beneficiary so all heredity may be in your favor. If you can stand as beneficiary,­ I will pronounce you as the legal beneficiary and process change of ownership status to enable the funds and estates be transferred to your name; In this case, I will have to come into a direct arrangement and split the funds when released to you on a fifty-fifty basis.

The detailed total amount in deposit and estates cannot be stated in this mail until you will provide a more direct means of communicatin­g by either fax or phone so we can be sure to go into the claims arrangement.­ I want to insist that I transact with you directly, so do provide your number and I shall call you immediately I receive your response and provide you with the details. I expect you to indicate your interest in going further.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible via this my email address (marcrowland­s@live.com) with the following information:­

(1) Your full name.
(2) Home or office address.
(3) Your Private phone and fax numbers.

Kindly email me back via this e-mail so that i will furnish you with more details regarding this transaction if you wish to proceed with me..
marcrowlands@live.com

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 20.10.2009 03:28 | Top

#342 von alter Schwede , 08.08.2009 15:35

In Antwort auf:
From: "Mr Williams Millers" <MrWilliamsMillers@yahoo.com>
Reservation

Good day,

I want to make a Reservation for a group of 4 persons coming to your area from 1 TILL 21 OF Oct 2009.Please do tabulate/write down
the total cost of the hotel accomodation for the 21 days.It depends on what you have we would need; 2 double rooms OR 4 single rooms OR an apartment that will be ok for the 4 persons for the 21 days.Also we will be happy if any special discount is given to us.Get back to me immediately with the total cost so that we discuss on payment arrangement,payment will be done with cheque.In case there are no availabilty within this period do not hesitate to get back to me with the free dates

Kind Regards,

Williams Millers

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.08.2009 | Top

#343 von alter Schwede , 13.08.2009 18:59

Dear Respectful One
Email Address;
kumam45@yahoo.com

Our reason of contacting you is purely based on seeking your assistance. To tell you more about us, our names are Morgan Kuma and Jennifer Kuma. I am 22 years old while my younger sister is 19 years old we are the only children of our late parents Mr and Mrs Romanus Kuma and we are living here in Abidjan, the capital city of Cote d Ivoire in West Africa.

I am a student studying mass communication but the sudden death of our father. I forced myself to discontinue my studies because no one could sponsor my studies again. My mother died many years back when I was just 8 years old and since then I and my younger sister have been with my father and he took me so special as the only son.Email Address;kumamorga@yahoo.com

His death was so sudden and was caused by food poisoning as the doctor said in his death certificate but we are suspecting one of my uncle who always travel with him any time he is making overseas trip as the person who planned his death, well only God knows the truth.

The issue now is that I and my younger sister want to move out of this country immediately to a more secure place where we will live for the rest of our life because since the death of our father, his brothers and other family relatives have all taken over all my late father belongings including his business and houses and they dont even want to consider me and my younger sister.

In my own case, my father was a business man who always export Cocoa to Europe and he made a lot of money from this business and own lot of properties and houses, his brothers have taken control of all these things and they can even kill me too if I should ask about them. For this reason, I dont want to be associated with them again.

However, my father confided a secret to me before his death in a hospital here. He told me that he deposited a consignment in a security company here in Abidjan Cote D Ivoire, a Trunk box containing the sum of ($12,300,000). and no one knows about this, not even the security company because he registered the content of the box as Family Valuables.
He also told me that he used my name (Morgan Kuma) as the next of kin in depositing the trunk box containing the money and also handed over the depository documents to me. He told me that it was because of his wealth that he was poisoned and that I should seek a trustworthy person in a country of my choice who could assist me to claim and invest this money.

Dear Beloved One, this is the main reason I contacted you. I want you to help me claim this consignment/trunk box (CASH) from the security company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire to your country and also help me and my younger sister to relocate to your country to continue our life over there.

This country is no longer safe for my continual stay because every day here I am living under the fear of those my late father relatives. We are no longer living in our family house because they might try to kill us since they want to inherit all my late father properties. I am now living in a guest house here and I want to move out of the country finally with this money and I need your help.Email Address,kumam45@yahoo.com

If you agree to help me, I will compensate you with 20% of the total sum and also you will manage these funds in any good investment while I will continue my studies and every income made will be shared between us. Thank you and I look forward to your positive response.

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.
My Sincere regards,
Morgan Kuma

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#344 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2009 12:23

FBI und 11 Millionen ............

In Antwort auf:
Von: Director Federal Bureau of Investigation <fbi.director@btinternet.com>
An: undisclosed-recipients:;
Verschickt: Di., 18. Aug. 2009, 23:51
Thema: Do contact Mr. James Smuts of the ATM CARD center with your details:

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have
thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network
System that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors claiming to be
Mr. Tito Mboweni Republic of the Reserve Bank Of South African , Mr. Patrick
Aziza, Mr Frank Nweke, none officials of ABSA Bank, FNB Banks, kelvin Young of
HSBC, Ben of Fedex,Ibrahim Sule,Larry Christopher are impostors claiming to be
the Federal Bureau Of Investigation. During our Investigation, we noticed that
the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have=2
0not
fulfilled your Financial Obligation given to you in respect of your
Contract/Inheritance Payment.

Therefore, we have contacted the Federal Ministry Of Finance on your behalf and
they have brought a solution to your problem by coordinating your payment in
total USD$11,000.000.00 in an ATM CARD which you can use to withdraw money from
any ATM MACHINE CENTER anywhere in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000
United States Dollars daily. You now have the lawful right to claim your fund in
an ATM CARD.

Since the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this transaction,
you
have to be rest assured for this is 100% risk free it is our duty to protect the
American Citizens. All I want you to do is to contact the ATM CARD CENTER via
email for their requirements to proceed and procure your Approval Slip on your
behalf which will cost you $110.00 only and note that your Approval Slip which
contains details of the agent who will process your transaction.

CONTACT INFORMATION
NAME: James Smuts
EMAIL: jamessmuts110@yahoo.cn
Telephone Numbers: +27-78-130-2165

Do contact Mr. James Smuts of the ATM CARD center with your details:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELL:
CELL:
CURRENT OCCUPATION:
BANK NAME:

So your files would be updated after which he will send the payment
information's which you'll use in making payment of $110.00 via Mone
y Gram
Transfer for the procurement of your Approval Slip after which the delivery of
your ATM CARD will be effected to your designated home address without any
further delay. Mr. James Smuts will reply you with the secret code (8389 ATM
CARD).

We advice you get back to the payment office after you have contacted the ATM
SWIFT CARD CENTER and we do await your response so we can move on with our
Investigation and make sure your ATM SWIFT CARD gets to you.

Thanks and hope to read from you soon.

Robert S. Mueller, III
Director Federal Bureau of Investigation

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to
be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advised only to be in contact
with Mr. James Smuts of the ATM CARD center who is the rightful person to deal
with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from
impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 19.08.2009 12:36 | Top

RE: FOR GOD AND HUMANITY (Typische Mugu Mail)

#345 von hoffnungslos ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2009 22:39

hab ich heute per mail, der Einfachheit halber nur als word-anhang und nicht mal als richtige mail erhalten: 17 MIO!!

email: richcrosbyyyy@yahoo.in
Am Ende habe ich den e-mail-Quelltext angegeben, ich kann damit nix anfangen, aber ihr vielleicht. Ist ziemlich lang, sorry

Attn: Sir/Madam

It is a pleasure for me to contact you with respect. I am Mr. Richard Crosby a South African citizen and a client procurement proceedings executive with an international monetry investment services firm based in South Africa, The firm has facilitated a lot of transactions for very high profile clients at home and abroad.

There is a client of mine account that I have had to administer for the past six years. Although my client died in very unfortunate circumstances along with his family, before the catastrophe;He made a deposit with no existing beneficiaries with the Finance Firm that we can safely engage for investment funding before they are declared Unserviceable or reverted to the government treasury as unclaimed funds.It is my mandate as clients' financial consultant to facilitate the release of this fund to a verified beneficiary.

From my enquiries, your profile on investments and acquisitions suits an investment opportunity and may turn out to be a good foundation on which we can build an effective and functional business relationship of particular interest, I decided to seek your assistance INDEPENDENTLY and have you receive this fund as a verified beneficiary. All the legal requirements will be fulfilled to have you as a proven beneficiary of the claim. The amount in question is sum of US$17M (SEVENTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) and you will gladly compensate with 30% after the deal is done.

At your interest please send your details for further directive so that I can avail you with more information and the mutual benefits that will accrue. I hope you will understand the nature of this transaction, which has made me frugal with sensitive information.

E-mail: richcros011@hotmail.co.uk

Best regards
Mr.Richard Crosby

Quelltext: [Edit Dana: gekürzt]
X-AOL-UID: 3211.1343465105
X-AOL-FILE: RICHARDLONG.txt
X-AOL-DATE: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 1:43:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <richcrosbyyyy@yahoo.in>
Received: from rly-mf01.mx.aol.com (rly-mf01.mail.aol.com [172.20.29.171]) by air-mf05.mail.aol.com (v124.15) with ESMTP id MAILINMF053-93f4a8edcbf325; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:43:42 -0400
Received: from smtp-out113.alice.it (smtp-out113.alice.it [85.37.17.113]) by rly-mf01.mx.aol.com (v124.15) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINMF015-93f4a8edcbf325; Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:43:34 -0400
Received: from FBCMMO03.fbc.local ([192.168.68.197]) by smtp-out113.alice.it with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:43:27 +0200
Received: from FBCMCL01B09.fbc.local ([192.168.171.26]) by FBCMMO03.fbc.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:43:27 +0200
Received: from User ([41.240.186.140]) by FBCMCL01B09.fbc.local with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:43:25 +0200
Reply-To: <mr.richcrosby@hotmail.com>
Subject: Please View the attach Document and Reply
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 19:43:24 +0200

hoffnungslos
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.08.2009 22:57 | Top

#346 von merino , 27.08.2009 11:08

Die Wirtschaftskrise trifft jeden - jetzt werden auch schon die Erbschaften kleiner. 10 Mio usd lohnt doch kaum ....
aber im perfekten Deutsch, kein babelfish
- reingekommen auf t-online (weiss jemand, wie mann bei t-online den header anzeigt ??) - Absender MSN.com

In Antwort auf:
Von Mr. Jabu Zulu
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27-781892600, FAX: + 27-86 660 3977

Dear Sir/Madam,

Guten Tag, mein Name ist Mr. Jabu Zulu , Chef Editor der First Naional Bank of South Africa (FNB). Ich war ein sehr enger Freund von Mr. Thomas Frie, Staatsbürger ihres Landes. Mr.Frie arbeitete mit einer Mienennentwicklungsfirma in Zimbabwe zusammen. Am 21 Mai 2005 verunglückte Mr. Frie mit seiner Familie bei einem Autounfall. Sie befanden sich auf den Weg von Zimbabwe nach Süd Afrika um den Befehl von Präsident Robert Mugabe die Häuser der Mitglieder der Oppositions Partei zu zerstören (Operation Murambatsvina) zu entkommen. Alle Insassen des Autos starben bei dem Unfall. Seit dem habe ich zahlreiche Erkundigungen bei Ihrer Botschaft hier in Süd Afrika angestellt um Verwandte von Mr. Frie ausfindig zu machen. Leider war ich bisher erfolglos.

Nach zahlreichen ergebnisslosen Versuchen Mr. Frie’s Verwandten ausfindig zu machen, habe ich mich entschieden Ihren Namen /E-Mail Addresse übers dasoertliche site ausfindig zu machen, da sie die gleiche Nationalität haben. Ich habe Sie kontaktiert um Ihnen dabei zu assistieren Anspruch auf einen Betrag von 10 Millionen US Dollar, hinterlassen von meinem Freund Mr. Frie, zu erheben, bevor es von der First National Bank of South Africa konfeziert wird . Die First National Bank of South Afrika hat mich benachrichtigt das ich einen Verwandten ausfindig machen muss oder das Geld wird innerhalb der nächsten 21 Arbeitstagen konfesziert. In meiner Position als Chef Editor der First National Bank of South Afrika ist es mir Möglich das Geld auf ein gültiges ausländisches Konto zu überweien mit der Sicherung das das Geld komplett sein wird bis ich in Ihr Land komme um das Geld mit Ihnen zu teilen.

Da es mir seit zwei Jahren nicht gelungen ist Verwandschaft von Mr. Frie ausfindig zu machen, versuche ich Ihr Einverständnis zu bekommen Sie als nächste Verwandten des Verstorbenen zu präsentieren da Sie die gleiche Nationalität haben und somit das Geld zu Ihnen überwiesen werden kann. Wenn Sie an meinen Vorschlag interessiert sind, können wir die Teilungsverhältnisse und Uberweisungsmodalitäten besprechen. Ich besitze alle nötigen Informationen und gesetzlichen Dokumente um Ihre Anspruchsforderung zu unterstützen falls Se sich dazu entscheiden.

Ich brauche nur Ihre ehrliche Zustimmung zur Zusammenarbeit um uns diese Transaktion zu ermöglichen. Ich garantiere Ihnen das dies nur unter legalen/ gesetzlichen Vorraussetzungen stattfinden wird.

Bitte kontaktiren Sie mich unter meiner Fax: + 27-86 660 3977 order rufen Sie mich unter folgender Telefonnummer an: +27-781892600 order E-mail: jabuzulu@executivemail.co.za.

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

SHELL Lotterie (Typische Mugu Mail zum aussuchen..)

#347 von icewastl , 03.09.2009 15:44

Die Shell Lotterie.... wer will...

In Antwort auf:
Shell
Shell Lottery Promo(LOTTO LORE)
Shell Petroleum Development Company
(Customer Services)

Royal Dutch Shell plc
Carel van Bylandtlaan 16
Netherlands Antille
Ref: Ng/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369 WINNING
Serial number: 5368/02
Ticket number: 56475600545 188

NOTIFICATION OF YOUR WINNING

We happily announce to you the result (#951) of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Shell Lottery Promo (lottolore),

Online Shell program held today Sept 3rd, 2009. Been the Largest promo award over the Year. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers 7 9 17 23 27 32 Bonus 22, which subsequently won you the lottery JACKPOT category in cash credit file. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of $2,800,000.00 shared amongst (10) lucky winners in this category.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www)sites, from over 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online.

Note that 10% of your claim will go for the tsunami victims. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our African booklet, representative region in Africa as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Dollars) would be released to you by any of our payment offices. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

To file for your claim. please contact Your lottery fiduciary agent.
Name: Mr. John Brock (Shell Fund Mgt)
Email: mr_johnbrock@live.com
mr_john_brock@yahoo.com.au
Tel: (+44) 703 599 7734..

Call or email the below form to your agent for him to direct you and commence the processing of your winning prize and send back to him the below form after filling it.

NAME..............................

WINNING E-MAIL ...................

ADDRESS...........................

FULL ADDRESS:.....................

YOUR RESIDENT TOWN................

SEX:..............................

DATE OF BIRTH.....................

OCCUPATION........................

AMOUNT WON........................

TEL...............................

MOBILE............................

COUNTRY...........................

BATCH NUMBER:.....................

WINNING NUMBER:...........

REFF NUMBER..................

SCANNED IDENTITY CARD...................(Mandatory)

Note: All claims must be made before the 30th of Sept, 2009.
At a glance
Copyright © 1994-2009 Shell Petroleum Development Company!

From Shell Petroleum Development Company Thu Sep  3 11:59:20 2009
X-Apparently-To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de via 212.82.104.171; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:01:07 -0700
Return-Path: <shell-shelllore22@msn.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.20
X-YMailISG: GD0L0ncWLDvEq_eLYJvQi3S7fim0.wz2TlR67tfu5.EgQt0Hs.loz9SbrczIjIIZRIc_0I5uh7Z6ZyCWuCRfliZFHltokJohJhvjwd5HFfNKGsT8L3b8R3lDeZwF_zn3r5smltB_kd_IIviWcSPw7HQtZN7E7LeKDhgxOx9RDkzazt.OFZmA9Z1meQvVoPA91AlT53dW8jBhZOEAnswbJHnmgpcJ0HO2N1d2e4l9HfUgwjnW17jPDg3qey2PnWKgO8jyFFkCPmG8o56qqz8wp_NmrxQ6c2CqNiudJRc31XKf1CIPLp.fPn2uhO29ESy8m36_0T_DEvqt8ZzB0WiwKUmNrF13ooym.AKZ2HpPxfKIgDBi4nkX7Kqip.bEtxcuhxsNLhdnSSUnKb4omMTVDhgay3Pa6S446uX5nUJqC19d6pjET93.ONLjq24iWH0YhKRtGid_v95MnYCo0CwWeoKu1uVpzlV2KWlJF_oLsVIeAghKjCm7cpMDzXkN_.oUZXmTAcFm3cM40r71YDXaPi.lSrPwbWlC0wgRrngIRQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.20]
Authentication-Results: mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.34.20 (EHLO col0-omc1-s10.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.20)
by mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 05:01:07 -0700
Received: from COL105-W26 ([65.55.34.7]) by col0-omc1-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 04:59:20 -0700
Message-ID: <COL105-W2603E57A7BBBD555343EBCFCEF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: shell-shelllore22@msn.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8b522b25-943b-46c7-bf90-8d8f1c85ac8a_"
X-Originating-IP: [208.78.63.136]
Reply-To: <mr_john_brock@yahoo.com.au>
From: Shell Petroleum Development Company <shell-shelllore22@msn.com>
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:59:20 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Sep 2009 11:59:20.0014 (UTC) FILETIME=[F83B7EE0:01CA2C8D]
Content-Length: 17089

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

Not Receive From Formal Governor Prof. Charles Soludo.

#348 von icewastl , 04.09.2009 12:24

From sanusi lamido Thu Sep  3 14:21:31 2009
X-Apparently-To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de via 212.82.104.173; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:21:32 -0700
Return-Path: <govrlamido_sanusi07@msn.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.111.148
X-YMailISG: Y7p31dAWLDu.HPQz.agxpnje2kc9OH9WHW6dxt8eHRRx76MNX6RCSj40zEZhbUGUT_jBECjxBrLUzSz7NUSsORN9LycXQW4dfQ.D5_o0CUwJwcv6GHYn1HyaXltKl5aXGue66yFNAttA4kwWj1kgnwXaTXTeiILGevLSzlPAzQTNNzA7v8K7Qz3q8VOLrsWwAxj18SGDEZYgpgVEDJtl0j0N..jfqvGmpCKRHAC_P9ZwmQ9g3Wnn5y7G4W6J4zA5iCnwqcspsCwaA_r4s6QOoULEcxm._MrdtfU4ij_fI1Jq4XxNDm78wapbRta9cBPYE0swgUh7xf7tP2PaitI_8BWSjG_Rt_YOwE76gnw8P3uKET45O4wyBXKC7XZbvO1PknARjaCe6Ni6QBU9NhQnk0zqBsqsxKSlkQsMNAIh9sQHWXkqW1H2X8.JAlgQQ36KdKNuwbM2XDaJno.7O8r1KQ--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.148]
Authentication-Results: mta103.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.111.148 (EHLO blu0-omc4-s9.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.148)
by mta103.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:21:32 -0700
Received: from BLU103-W16 ([65.55.111.137]) by blu0-omc4-s9.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:21:32 -0700
Message-ID: <BLU103-W168BAF215CAC626D10E2D480EF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: govrlamido_sanusi07@msn.com
boundary="_a045e17d-e961-4443-9a6b-540ec8c99ca7_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.217.2.8]
Reply-To: <officeofsanusi2009@gmail.com>
Subject: Diplomatic Courier Service
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:21:31 +0000
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Sep 2009 14:21:32.0267 (UTC) FILETIME=[D5D9FBB0:01CA2CA1]
Content-Length: 3735

In Antwort auf:
ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR,
I am Mallam Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi The Newly Executive Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria, As I Formally Assumed Duty On June 3, 2009. I Discover That From Our Records File, You Are Among The Beneficiary That Has Not Receive There Payment From The Nigeria Government,This Is To Notify You That Your Funds Have Been Programmed For Immediate Release into Your Nominated Account but We Can Not Transfer This Fund Direct To Your Nominated Bank Account, Because We Are Having a Little Problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) So Our Method of Payment Is By Diplomatic Courier Service be Informing That Every Arrangement Regarding Your Cash Payment Through Diplomatic Services Has Been Made; Note That Your Funds Have Been Package Like A Consignment box.

You Are Advised To Send Your information bellow,

Your Full Name:
Your Complete Address
(Physical Address with Zip Code Not
P.O. BOX):
Name of City Of Residence:
Direct Telephone Number:
Mobile Number:
A Copy Of Your Identity Attached To E-Mail:
Your Age and Current Occupation:
Please, For Security Reasons Acknowledge
the Receipt of This Latter By Mailing Back
Through My Private E-Mail Address;
( officeofsanusi2009@gmail.com )
Yours Truly
Mallam Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi
direct Line +234-803-277-6019
New Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Note: Response Should Be Made Immediate For
delivery Of Your $25,5m Within 24 Hours Which You Do
Not Receive From Formal Governor Prof. Charles Soludo.

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

Aicha wer....?

#349 von icewastl , 04.09.2009 12:27

und noch eine zum aussuchen, mangels Zeit. Der Troll macht ne kleine Rundreise... Amsterdam und Bayern...
vielleicht treff ich in Amsterdam ja den einen oder anderen unserer Kunden..

From aicha eme Thu Sep  3 14:31:29 2009
X-Apparently-To: joaoe.guedes@yahoo.de via 212.82.104.160; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:32:15 -0700
Return-Path: <eme_54@msn.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 65.55.34.13
X-YMailISG: 8Va7n94WLDssDPDmvSjguohQ4CFYcrcxmGZwQ8n.iwnpNzb0xfIAzR5VmP3tIHOcfuyGPCMBaD1FgvNNksESM.o66LPWH7xWJQKf6PlZB42G07PvUL.Wa3qz48uxiAUHyCmKQbWBjbZ1.PbaOROdGG0kvkOCTA3qWpoVW7L4rJWIuibQyXGPKl2SeWjKcRXQNlEEhmrGmOV6Z45kQk5moFwb.y3dqWBhbfgxppE0k..zfCUrkRbgl6nyUT6G3O3a1RW5sSOjh5kbdG6HZVbqh4PoIFI1j4Ki3024KxJesFGuCF1dRvD_J63xktLZQgBwHj2x0nFPfkKk9nPeVbsPhGK04Umx_BeaXvoyg1ZraIJmwjNKtm74gLp2DQFP2HQSdReQLJ1Z8GOpvpmyOijtZly2xn.8Mrg4QZfEwub2pifV_Hhx1WaV4aq8bCefRJKehZtenUOoKnUTo0G1
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.34.13]
Authentication-Results: mta424.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=msn.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=msn.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 65.55.34.13 (EHLO col0-omc1-s3.col0.hotmail.com) (65.55.34.13)
by mta424.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:32:14 -0700
Received: from COL117-W12 ([65.55.34.8]) by col0-omc1-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 07:31:29 -0700
Message-ID: <COL117-W1237EC480C654ACAC69969F6EF0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: eme_54@msn.com
boundary="_86cfe5d5-fe74-484c-ba6c-8c8750fa38c2_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.189.50.162]
Reply-To: <aichaeme@inmail24.com>
Subject: FROM MISS AICHA EME
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:31:29 +0000
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 03 Sep 2009 14:31:29.0741 (UTC) FILETIME=[39F947D0:01CA2CA3]
Content-Length: 2803

In Antwort auf:
FROM MISS AICHA EME
IVORY COAST WEST AFRICA
for more details conatcts me aichaeme@inMail24.com
DEAREST ONE,
I AM MISS AICHA EME FROM IVORY COAST AND I AM CONTACTING YOU BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP IN THE MANAGEMENT OF A SUM OF MONEY THAT MY DEAD FATHER LEFT FOR ME BEFORE HE DIED.THIS MONEY IS USD 17.5 MILLION AMERICAN DOLLARS AND THE MONEY IS IN A BANK HERE IN ABIDJAN. MY FATHER WAS A VERY RICH COCOA FARMER AND HE WAS POISONED BY HIS BUSINESS COLLEAGUES AND NOW I WANT YOU TO STAND AS MY GUIDIAN AND APPOINTED BENEFICIARY AND RECEIVE THE MONEY IN YOUR COUNTRY SINCE I AM ONLY 19 YEARS AND WITHOUT MOTHER OR FATHER. AS SOON I SEE YOUR REPLY I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SO THAT THIS MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL GET ME PAPERS TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY TO CONTINUE MY EDUCATION THERE.I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY AND I WILL CALL YOU AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU. I AM SENDINGTO YOU A COPY OF MY PICTURE SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE PERSON YOU ARE HELPING.
THANKS.
MISS AICHA EME
for more details conatcts me aichaeme@inMail24.com

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

markt.de

#350 von Dana , 05.09.2009 17:23

Ich habe heute bei markt.de gestöbert. Wer mag, kann sich gerne bedienen. 4 vielversprechende Kreditangebote und 2 Hunde zur Auswahl:

In Antwort auf:
Wir bieten Darlehen an Mitglied der Öffentlichkeit sowie Unternehmen und kleinen Unternehmen sei es auf einer kurz-oder langfristig. Wir bieten alle Arten von Krediten wie Bildung, Wirtschaft, Schuldenkonsolidierung, Projektdurchführung und persönliche Darlehen. Kommen Profitieren Sie von unserem exklusiven Angebot Darlehen zu niedrigen Zinsen. Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail an adamsroose@yahoo.com und erhalten ein Darlehen zu entlasten Sie von Ihrem finanziellen Druck geraten

In Antwort auf:
Haben Sie suchen Fonds zu tilgen Kredite und Schulden? Haben Sie zu finanzieren, die Einrichtung eines eigenen Unternehmens? Sind Sie benötigen private oder geschäftliche Darlehen für verschiedene Zwecke verwendet wird?
Kontaktieren Sie uns jetzt per E-Mail.
ross.agent @ yahoo.com

In Antwort auf:
URGENT REAKTION:: Bewerben Loan IN EURO, Pfund und Dollar IN Satz von 2%
Guten Tag, geehrte Damen und Herren,
Wir bieten Privat-, Handels-und Privatkrediten mit sehr geringen
jährlichen Zinssätze so niedrig wie 0,5% innerhalb eines 1year bis 50
Jahre
Rückzahlung Dauer Zeitraum zu irgendeinem Teil der Welt. Wir geben
Kredite im Bereich von 5,000 bis 90000000 EURO.
Unsere Kredite sind gut versichert für maximale Sicherheit ist unsere
Priorität Verlieren Sie schlafen nachts besorgniserregend wie man ein
Legit Loan Lender? Sind Sie
Beißen Sie Ihre Fingernägel, die schnell? Stattdessen schlagen sich
auf, rufen Sie die Aufnahme jetzt Smith Finanzierung, Darlehen
Spezialisten, die helfen
Haltestelle Bad Credit History, um eine Win-Win-Lösung, die zu
entdecken ist unsere Mission. Interessierte Personen sollten Füllen
Sie das Bewerbungsformular aus.
ANWENDUNG:
1) Name
2) Anrede (Herr, Frau, Frau, Dr. usw.):
3) Vorname:
4) Nachname:
5) Firmenname (falls vorhanden):
6) Zweck des Darlehens:
7) Geburtsdatum:
8) Geschlecht: F
9) Familienstand:
10) Next Of Kin:
11) Ort:
12) Staat / Provinz:
13) Beruf:
14) Firmenname: (falls vorhanden)
15) Work-Adresse:
16) Staat / Provinz:
17) "PLZ"
18) Land:
19) Telefon:
20) Fax:
21) Menge, da das Darlehen benötigt:
22) Dauer:
- Hide quoted text -
23) Cell Phone:
bitte kontaktieren Sie uns via: firstchoiceloaninvestment@gmail.com
Regards and God bless
Herr Michael SCHOFILED

In Antwort auf:
Guten Tag Herr / Frau,
Wir bieten private, gewerbliche und persönliche Darlehen zu sehr geringe jährlichen Zinssätze so niedrig wie 0,2% innerhalb eines 1Jahr bis 50 Jahre Rückzahlung Dauer Zeitraum zu irgendeinem Teil der Welt. Wir geben die Kredite im Bereich von $ 5,000 bis $ 90000000 USD.Our Kredite sind gut versichert für maximale Sicherheit ist unsere Priorität. Sind Sie verloren in der Nacht schlafen besorgniserregend, wie man Legit Loan Lender? Haben Sie Ihre Fingernägel beißen auf die schnelle? Stattdessen schlagen Sie sich, rufen Sie die Finanzierung von Investitionen hughes nun, Loan-Spezialisten, die helfen, Bad Credit History.Interested Personen sollten E-Mail: hugheslenders@gmail.com

In Antwort auf:
Das Finden der richtigen Chihuahua Welpen kann ein Litty hardwork gegangen. (Kellyjoypet@yahoo.com), liefert eine komfortable und effiziente Chihuahua Welpen für Sie. Auswahl und Kauf des perfekten Chihuahua Welpen (oder Chihuahua Welpen) aus der bequem von zu Hause. Profitieren Sie von unseren Welpen. Diese Welpen sind kostenlos adoption.this Welpen sind gesund und Tierarzt check.with Welpen Sie sind sicher die perfekte Chihuahua Welpen oder Welpen für Ihre family.so finden, wenn man Liebe zu tun, um sie haben mail Dank zurück.

In Antwort auf:
Ich habe zwei Yorkie Welpen
sie sind männliche und weibliche Yorkie Welpen. sie sind besonders erwähnenswert: Welpen. Sie sind nicht nur schöne Hunde, aber süß liebevoll verspielt verfügbar. Sie lieben es auf den Rücken und Bauch gerieben. sie wollen, dass ihre SNAG gefüllt Spielzeug und spielen fernhalten. sie sind hervorragende Qualität Yorkie Welpen mit Champion Blutlinie, sehr gesund, sehr sozialisiert, registriert, ein Jahr Gesundheit garantieren, Champion Blutlinie & zeigen Potenzial! Daten über die Bilder, die mit einer 1 Jahr Garantie Gesundheit, Health & Bescheinigung. sie sind auf der Suche nach einem liebevollen und fürsorglichen Familie. sie sind bereit, jetzt gehen. Wenn Sie auf der Suche nach einem Yorkie Welpen, Sie auf unserer Welpen. Für Details, siehe unten, und wenn Interesse besteht, senden Sie bitte eine E-Mail (brandynfor@gmail.com)

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

RE: markt.de

#351 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2009 14:43

Hallo...
Habe ich folgenes Nachricht bekommen.Ich kann leider nicht selbst beantworten (vermute ich weiss vom wem sie ist)
Möchte sie aber melden und weiter geben...

In Antwort auf:
Greetings Mrs. Miriam,

I am contacting you as a reliable, trust worthy person who might be
able to help me. I have interest of investing in your country Germany
as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter. My
name is Bianca Okadigbo from Liberia in Africa but presently in Ghana
after the death of my father. I am 25 years old lady. I am looking for
a foreign beneficiary whom can help me claim my consignment box
containing 5.8million united state dollars which is presently with a
Security Company here in Accra Ghana. MWSC.

I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this
fund to your country through legal means.

I am proposing to make this transfer to your country under your
supervision for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction, you
will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. once you
accept to help me on this proposal, i will like you to send me your
informations so i can be able to inform the security company that i
have found my beneficiary. Hope to hear from you soon and may God
bless you.

NB?: Please remember to send to me these informations

Your private phone number
Your international passport or driver's license
Your present location and home address

Best regards,
Miss Bianca Okadigbo

Ihre mail Addy: mrsbianka18@@gmail.com

Annette1208
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2009 00:54 | Top

RE: markt.de

#352 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 11.09.2009 14:49

sorry...
falche addy von Bianka aufgeschrieben.
Die richtige lautet: mrsbianka18@gmail.com

Annette1208

...und noch eine, vom gleichen Scammer south_texan68@yahoo.com

#353 von Herrmann † , 22.09.2009 06:13

From =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mrs=2E_M=E9lanie_C=E9cile?= Mon Sep 21 21:05:53 2009
X-Apparently-To: mulXXX@yahoo.co.uk via 212.82.110.51; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:06:47 +0000
[b][u]Return-Path: <south_texan68@yahoo.com>[/u][/b]
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 209.191.72.61
X-Originating-IP: [209.191.72.61]
Authentication-Results: mta104.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.191.72.61 (HELO web80508.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (209.191.72.61) by mta104.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:06:46 +0000
Received: (qmail 11363 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Sep 2009 21:05:54 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=fyriQKyABOV4X6ILLVPyvY9ndKKR09JQroJ1LJZIzMXigApy0sD9iUYOXJJoXkoOqTCR5e1WlexRxhARxxudX0vVqKObUGKkmkXt8qONJjXxOTbmbnWsNPyjkJKxylXSOx6egM9Z6wMvYZ3Xmf8iiucpDZ8LZAFqbRIGtCGPlpQ= ;
Message-ID: <20090921210554.11361.qmail@web80508.mail.mud.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: b9ADymgVM1kFQntzUcyhcDctLfTmJvC3JBDLhyKuBZLfALRyY3YFuEKG
Received: from [41.222.192.82] by web80508.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:05:53 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 14:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Mrs=2E_M=E9lanie_C=E9cile?= <south_texan68@yahoo.com>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: melaniacecile@mail.ru
Subject: Greetings In The Name Of The Lord
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-990054129-1253567153=:9528"
Content-Length: 6494
Compact Headers

41.222.192.82 Benin*

In Antwort auf:
Greetings In The Name Of The Lord

A letter from me to you. Mrs. Mélanie Cécile, 62yrs old from Switzerland.You might be wondering where I got your contacts from but I have really taken my time in searching thoroughly. You came into my mind has the lord has directed me to and am willing to do so. I have noticed that you are God fearing, courageous, fulfilling and ambitious in life. I want you to know that you have been the choosen one and please try and do my will because each of my words or statements must not go unfulfilled reaching the unprivileged,orphanages and the needy as you are blessed. Dear Beloved One, I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in Uk.

I am married to Mr. Williams Dimitri Cécile, who worked as a world contractor for over a decade before he died on 5th of July in the year 2004. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of twelve million United States dollars ($12,000,000.00 millions us dollars) with a Vault with a bank in the USA .Presently, this money is still there. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next six months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the was I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. With God all things are possible. My
happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. You also have to know that due to the stroke i have i cannot recieve or make calls for me to avoid shock.

Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. Lastly i want you to also reply me with some vital information of yours such as:
Full Name:
Address:
Sex:
Phone Number:
occupation etc......
Thank you and May the Almighty bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mélanie Cécile
Email: mrsmelaniececilee@yahoo.com.hk

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2009 | Top

eener aus Tresten (Dresden) mit Nigeriadeutsch

#354 von Herrmann † , 23.09.2009 07:04

From markfinancing@sify.com Tue Sep 22 13:51:52 2009
Return-Path: <www-data@letter.eyepin.com>
Authentication-Results: mta140.mail.ukl.yahoo.com from=sify.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=sify.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 213.174.45.67 (EHLO letter.eyepin.com) (213.174.45.67) by mta140.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 21:34:38 +0000
Received: by letter.eyepin.com (Postfix, from userid 33) id 1EED221F4276; Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:51:52 +0200 (CEST)
To: vaniwhite_loanoffers@yahoo.com
Subject: Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort..
Message-Id: <20090922135153.1EED221F4276@letter.eyepin.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:51:52 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Length: 754

In Antwort auf:
Hallo,

Mein Name ist Herr Mark Wilton, und ich bin finanziellen helper / Darlehen Kreditgeber als
sowie eine Angel Investor. Ich liefere Mittel-on-Demand und ich gebe Fonds
aus, um Gewinne. Ich bin im Vereinigten Königreich und von dort aufgehalten
Mittel werden verarbeitet und Ihnen zur Verfügung gestellt.

Ich gebe Fonds mit einem Zinssatz von nur 4% und das ist zu machen, dass ich
Holen Sie sich die besten Gewinn-und Mindest-als auch um zu sehen, dass ich zu bekommen
zu den besten Notwendigkeit der Person bekommen die Darlehen. Ich gebe bei minimalem
in Höhe von $ 7.000,00 USD und einem Höchstbetrag von US $ 70,000,000.00 USD.
Kontaktieren Sie mich per E-Mail für weitere Informationen: markfinancing@sify.com.

Ich warte auf Ihre Antwort.

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2009 | Top

Nafi Nafi braucht einen Freund

#355 von HopSing ( gelöscht ) , 23.09.2009 15:42

Die Nafi Nafi hat geschrieben und möchte sooo gerne einen Freund haben.
Wer erbarmt sich?

Delivered-To: XXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.204.113.7 with SMTP id y7cs220605bkp;
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:02:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.101.152.13 with SMTP id e13mr1008250ano.107.1253628177492;
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <nafi11142@care2.com>
Received: from mail2world.com ([209.67.128.186])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id 20si1616167agb.35.2009.09.22.07.02.56;
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning nafi11142@care2.com does not designate 209.67.128.186 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.67.128.186;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=softfail (google.com: domain of transitioning nafi11142@care2.com does not designate 209.67.128.186 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=nafi11142@care2.com
Received: from mail pickup service by mail2world.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:00:18 -0700
auth-sender:nafi11142@care2.com
Return-Path: <nafi11142@care2.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.8 unverified ([10.1.106.8]) by mwde02oc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server;
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:00:17 -0700
Thread-Topic: Hello My Dearest one,
Received: from [41.208.132.86] by care2.com with HTTP; 9/22/2009 7:00:16 AM PST
X-M2WAction: forward
thread-index: Aco7jQN+gtMJCt5sQqaYZmhEhfYYPg==
To: <abudunafi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello My Dearest one,
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 07:00:16 -0700
Message-ID: <4ffe01ca3b8d$03811860$086a010a@mail2world.com>
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_4FFF_01CA3B52.57224060"
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.2929
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Sep 2009 14:00:18.0525 (UTC) FILETIME=[047DA0D0:01CA3B8D]

In Antwort auf:
Hello My Dearest one,

I am happy to contact you today i hope you are well in your country with your family,
i am miss Nafi, ilove to make friend,so i want you to be my friend and i have a lot to tell you,i would like to know more about you,please never mind to contact me through email (abudunafi@yahoo.com) that will enable me to explain myself to you, i will also send my pictures for you to know whom i am.
Thanks and remain Blessed.
Regards
Miss Nafi.

HopSing
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.09.2009 00:59 | Top

RE: Nafi Nafi braucht einen Freund

#356 von alter Schwede , 24.09.2009 09:10

In Antwort auf:
GrьЯe!

Es ist verstдndlich, dass Sie vielleicht ein bisschen besorgt, weil Sie wissen nicht, mir bitte verzeihen, diese ungewцhnliche Art und Weise mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen, aber
diesem besonderen Schreiben / E-Mail ist von auЯergewцhnlicher und sehr privater Natur, wie aufgrund meiner Vantage Position in Bank of China Hong Kong Ich habe eine
lukratives Geschдft Vorschlag von gemeinsamem Interesse mit Ihnen teilen. Da ist keine Mцglichkeit fьr mich zu wissen, ob ich richtig verstanden, aber es ist meine
Pflicht zu schreiben und sich an Sie, Vertrauen, dass Sie diese Vorschlag eine positive Berьcksichtigung.

Ich bin Herr Raymond Lee Wing Hung Ich bin 58years alt und glьcklich verheiratet mit erwachsene Kinder, und ich bin ein Direktor der Bank of China in Hong Kong
fьr die Abteilung Internationale Ьberweisung. Ich muss Sie helfen mir bei der Ausfьhrung eines Unternehmens Projekt von unserer Bank im Wert von US $ 30,5
Millionen. Diese Mittel wurden bei unserer Bank von einem Kunden unseres Bank, ist eine nationale () Bьrger Ihres Landes, die leider gestorben
in Asien im Dezember 2004 Tsunami-Katastrophe.

Fьr weitere Informationen zu dieser Naturkatastrophe auf diese Links klicken: --
vvvvvv.news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/newsid_4530000/newsid_4537600/4537601.stm
vvvvvv.edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapcf/02/19/tsunami.bush.clinton/index.html
vvvvvv.smh.com.au/news/Asia-Tsunami/Tsunami-survivors-face-disease-starvation/2004/12/28/1103996558253.html
vvvvvv.globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-us.htm

Die Verstorbenen wurden erklдrt ruhenden seit 2006, und diese Mittel werden konfisziert / unbrauchbar erklдrt und sich auf die Hong
Kong Regierung, wenn der Verstorbene Geschдftspartnern oder nдchsten Angehцrigen nicht Anspruch dieses Geld, da alle Anstrengungen, um alle lebenden Verwandten des
Verstorbenen als abortive, habe ich beschlossen, dass ich haben Sie behaupten, diese Geld wie der verstorbene Geschдftspartner / oder nдchsten Angehцrigen, denn Sie sind
aus dem gleichen Land und vielleicht haben einige Gemeinsamkeiten in bestimmten Bereichen. Alles, was mit dieser Transaktion wird RECHTLICH ohne
Problem, wie ich war der Verstorbene Account Officer und alle relevanten Dokumente von dieser Lagerstдtte wurden unter meiner Pflege.

Bitte bemьhen zu beobachten, hцchste Diskretion in allen Belangen dieses Problem, wie ich hoffe, dass Sie eine aufrichtige, ehrliche und Person fдllig,
und vor allem glaubwьrdig. Sobald die Mittel wurden erfolgreich in Ihr Konto, wir teilen sie in einem Verhдltnis von 30% fьr
Sie, 65% fьr mich und meine Mitarbeiter in der Bank und die Erinnerung, um 5% Pflege fьr Unvorhergesehenes.

Ich will lieber Sie erreichen mich ьber meine private E-Mail-Adresse ein: ( hongkongbankchina@yahoo.com.hk) und schlieЯlich nach, dass ich verpflichtet, Sie
mit mehr Informationen ьber diesen Vorgang. Ich zдhle auf Ihre erwartete Zusammenarbeit fьr eine erfolgreiche und reibungslos kostenlos Business
Transaktion zwischen uns, das wird fьr beide Seiten von Vorteil, fьr einen Start verpflichten, mir diese Informationen: --

1. Ihr vollstдndiger Name () s: --
2.Current Kontakt-Adresse: --
3. Ihre derzeitigen Beruf: --
4.Your Alter: --
5. Kontakt Telefonnummern (Office und Mobile-Zelle : --

Bitte, wenn Sie nicht interessiert sind, lцschen Sie diese E-Mail und das macht mich nicht heiЯ da mir mein Beruf und das Leben meiner Familie auf dem Spiel steht, mit
dieses Unterfangen. Obwohl nichts wagte ist nichts gewonnen, denn es wird gesagt, den Geschmack der Pudding ist in der Ernдhrung, geben diesen Vorschlag SCHWEREN
Und positiv sind.

Ihre frьheste Reaktion auf dieses Schreiben wird sehr geschдtzt.

Mit freundlichen GrьЯen,

Raymond Lee Wing Hung
Bank of China
Hong Kong. (Asien)
E-Mail: - hongkongbankchina@yahoo.com.hk

PS:-Bitte senden Sie Ihre ERWIDERUNG strikt an Diese E-Mail Adresse: -- hongkongbankchina@yahoo.com.hk

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.09.2009 | Top

Ortiga Werdera sucht ein paar Oper....

#357 von HarryHirsch ( gelöscht ) , 24.09.2009 17:34

Ganz frisch heute reingekommen, habe leider keine Zeit, und Werdera ist sicher auch kein Werder-Fan
Laut IP aus Burkina Faso, und wenn ich mir die Mail so anschaue, scheint ein richtiger Schwafelheini zu sein, vielleicht hat ja jemand von Euch Lust....

In Antwort auf:
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.153.59]
Reply-To: <otiga_werdera@live.fr>
I AM WAITING
‏Donnerstag, 24. September, 2009 12:58 Uhr
Von: "otiga werdera" <mr_otiga.werdera23@msn.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt

MR OTIGA WERDERA
ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

ATTN:
This message might meet you in utmost surprise,However,Its just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction,I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso currently holding the post of a director auditing and accounting section of the bank.I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund($12.5 m USD) which bellongs to one of my client who died along with his family in a plane crash.

After further investigation it was discovered that the deceased person did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, twelve million five hundred thousand united State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration seven years six months the funds will revert to the ownership of the Burkina Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

My proposal, I am prepared to place you as the next of kin in a position to instruct ISLAMIC DEVELOPMENT BANK to release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you 60/30 while 10% will be mapped for expenses that may be incured in the preoccess of transfering this fund into your account. That is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you. We share the procentange 60/30. I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line in my involvement in claiming the deposit.

I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you within a few days. I will simply inform the bank of the final closing of the file relating to the deceased person I will then officially communicate with my Bank and instruct them to release the deposit to you. With these: all is done. I am aware of the consequences of this proposal.

I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you,delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal. You may not know this but people like myself who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector.

I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances wont pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank. I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Lets share the blessing. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels;

I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you, Further more be informed that the fact that you are a foreigner give you the privilege to stand in as my deceased client beneficiary as my deceased client had no relation all his family died with him in a plane crash and I can not use my relation because its not accepted here in Burkina Faso.

Also I am very confident that we will be able to establish the trust that is needed to complete this deal and all that I need from the time been is your willingness and commitment so that we can end this in the nest one weeks.Like I said before there is no risk involve as it will pass through international banking laws and all the necessary information will be given to you in later.I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy. Please observe this instruction religiously Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.

I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon. Futher detailes of the transfer will be sent to you as soon as i receive a positive response from you.
Thanks.

MR OTIGA WERDERA

HarryHirsch

RE: Ortiga Werdera sucht ein paar Oper....

#358 von HopSing ( gelöscht ) , 29.09.2009 15:05

Ich klau mir den Werder-Heini mal.

Ich hab da so ne Idee.....

HopSing
zuletzt bearbeitet 29.09.2009 15:05 | Top

#359 von HopSing ( gelöscht ) , 29.09.2009 22:45

Frisch auf den Tisch. Es ist angerichtet.Greift zu:

Delivered-To: XXXXX@gmail.com
Received: by 10.216.56.65 with SMTP id l43cs226365wec;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.229.33.201 with SMTP id i9mr1899469qcd.83.1254239193791;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <larryobinna16@yahoo.co.nz>
Received: from n4c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (n4c.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.81])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 6si11533461ywh.50.2009.09.29.08.46.33;
Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.81 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of larryobinna16@yahoo.co.nz) client-ip=76.13.13.81;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 76.13.13.81 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of larryobinna16@yahoo.co.nz) smtp.mail=larryobinna16@yahoo.co.nz; dkim=neutral (body hash did not verify) header.i=@yahoo.co.nz
Received: from [76.13.13.25] by n4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 15:46:33 -0000
Received: from [67.195.9.82] by t4.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 15:46:32 -0000
Received: from [98.137.27.215] by t2.bullet.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 15:46:32 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp125.mail.gq1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 29 Sep 2009 15:46:32 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 703058.18358.bm@omp125.mail.gq1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 98854 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Sep 2009 15:46:32 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.nz; s=s1024; t=1254239192; bh=a60D4pW1DIQwKNfpXKZf9NZl3/eNK5oGt4GQKBXTRWQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=uBmwDm6kKyhn1+oADchLT2CtwACENah1m6S2nlU5QfCnkrY7ulERK0wEiES36r7bZmbiNcVmOmJHB8wHCvW/jllK4GJ2X/1fUEwjzcVV1PWKWvjhWtw82AS12HEZS0N5X7H8FTwjeSWk63ykUNPPPbVO2bueq9U2oHB6r6yr+qs=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.nz;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=mMlgcaGhsl3YJbTndVQr0fzS1xPGQzlZhzeQ9sks+qzOAOhDo/stgNFvMoaFLdiScfxH1LMQ7Bhs2RAVb92+HHboEo4kM7CwEVQDpA+foG8+0eiRFkPXmtT8VJEWCg7655UQJmEYV3kqqPV+PgJr1B4zR704rma+hEW5fhc01pE=;
Message-ID: <424513.98840.qm@web113005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: 0mRneDAVM1liMlGDstbVPsaEN5Jsi9aQFib7VT0o4Ybb.ZNQSR12OaRL
Received: from [82.128.68.52] by web113005.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:46:31 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.2
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 08:46:31 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: larryobinna@gmail.com
Subject: HONEST REPLY
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-911912598-1254239191=:98840"

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an accountant with UBA NIGERIA PLC.My name is
Mr.Larry Obinna. I am the Personal Account officer to Engineer.Andrew
Wilson, a National of your country, who is a contractor with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. Herein
after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN 2000,my client, his
wife and their three children were involved in the Kenya Airways flight
with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to
destination Lagos and all the passengers on-board and the flight crew,

including his family died in this fatal aircrash on 30 JAN 2000. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful after these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodged,particularly the UBA NIGERIA PLC. Where the deceased had an account valued at about($17.5 Million US Dollars) has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
4years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($17.5 Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money 50% to me and 40% to you.While 10% for unforeseen bottle necks we might incure in this transaction an
attorney will be contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the
necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may
make.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below
information for more clarification and easy communication.

Your full name.......
Your contact address......
Your tel and fax numbers.......

here is my number 234-8036871745

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through.I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimatearrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.
NOTE: For security reason please reply to this email address:

larryobinna2009@gmail.com

Best regards,
Mr. Larry Obinna..

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

Man sollte meinen ganz Afrika liegt voll mit abgestürzten Flugzeugen in denen nur Millionäre saßen.... Ach so: Der Werder-Heini war übrigens schon verbrannt...

HopSing
zuletzt bearbeitet 29.09.2009 23:30 | Top

#360 von fridolin , 30.09.2009 08:20

Liebestolle Russin sucht boyfriend für Sonnenuntergänge und mehr am Eismeer. Leider über g-mail an mehrere im CC. Die addys hab ich verfremdet, erreichen also mit 99 % Sicherheit niemanden.

In Antwort auf:
Like you
Dienstag, den 29. September 2009, 22:50:46 Uhr
Von: marlena price <marlenauipricedskgr@gmail.com>
An: bayconbxx11@aol.com; bayyysidegeorge@aol.com; bayedabcio@yahoo.fr; bater.2006@hotmail.de; bauer19@aol.com; bayerbexi-one@yahoo.com; bayerngold@yahoo.de; bayernschocker@gmx.de; barmers@aci.on.ca; bayersosi@yahoo.com
Hey

Dear friend,

I wish we could be good friends. Anyway, I regard you as my friend.
I suppose, you do not understand who I am and why i am writing to you.
I will introduce myself.

I am Lenocka. I am 28 years old.

You see, my dream is to have a friend abroad. You may ask my why,
I will reply you cause I have so many friends now. Most of them are
married now. And I feel so unhappy cause I do not have a bf.

So now, I am seeking for a guy who will be my boyfriend. At first, he
must be perfect boy. He must be inteligence and thoughtful with a good
sence of humour. So, that is i am searching for.

Ahhh.. I did not tell you more bout me. I am wonderful and inteligence
girl. Two years ago I graduated from university. Now i am working as a
manager in a company. I like my job but that is the only I have now.
But I want some relations. I like to have fun, going to the cinema,
clubs and s.o. I like to walk along the beach or just sitting on the
beach at night and watching how stars are falling down from the heaven.

I think we can be good friends and who knows we would meet one day
with you. We can go to the cinema or to the night club. But if you
like walking along the beach as I do we cn go to the beach and looking at the heaven.

If you are interested in me, please, reply me back. You can send
messages to the following email : utajxgl@rambler.ru
Waiting for your reply

Truly yours

Lenochka

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.09.2009 | Top

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz