Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#281 von Amparo , 20.05.2009 05:53

In Antwort auf:
URGENT ASSISTNANCE NEEDED
Dienstag, 19. Mai, 2009 23:04 Uhr
Von: "Peter Lee" <peter.lee704@gmail.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt[lime]Dear sir

Delinquent Account Services.
This is a request from our company for your legal consultation services on behalf of Wong Chow Company Limited . We are based in Hong Kong and our principal activity is manufacturing/producing textile Products, textile manufacturing material, Yarn Products and other knitting cloth Works. Other activities include constructing, provision of investment services. We are presently incapacitated due to international legal boundaries to exert pressure on our delinquent customers in USA ,UP North and Europe. We request for your services accordingly.
We got your contact profile through the lawyers network and after going through your profile, we are of the convinction that you are qualified to provide the legal services we require. Please accept my sincerest appreciation on behalf of Wong Chow Company Limited ,in advance for your willingness to render your services to our company.
We wait to hear from you

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.10.2009 | Top

#282 von Amparo , 20.05.2009 05:54

In Antwort auf:
CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS
Dienstag, 19. Mai, 2009 20:43 Uhr
Von: "TAN WEST" <efccmornitoringteam@gmail.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt[lime]Telegram: CENBANK
From The Desk of: Prof Musa C.Iberihim

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
N.C. O.E.U. HOUSE
LAGOS.
RE: CHANGE OF ACCOUNT PARTICULARS ON YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE.

Attn: Honorable Beneficiary,

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd, with an application to receive the contract/Inheritance payment on your behalf.
Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. John Tsai of Indo-China group Ltd. Hong-Kong, whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf ?
2. Did you sign any "Deed of Assignment" in his favor hereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details: Account

Name: Indo-China Group Ltd, A/C #USD114-1025567-8, Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank, Hong Kong, Swift Code: SCBL 11K111.

Finally, Sir, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. John Tsai to come for the claim of these funds, to enable me endorse for the final payment approval order on his behalf.

You are to call with this Phone Number for more clarifications +234-806-795-0040
We wait to hear from you soonest, and be rest assured of our professional service

Best Regards,

Yours Faithfully,

Professor Musa C.Iberihim
Executive Financial controller,Central Bank Of Nigeria. (CBN)

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.05.2009 | Top

#283 von Amparo , 20.05.2009 06:01

In Antwort auf:
kindly reply.
Dienstag, 19. Mai, 2009 13:01 Uhr
Von: "williamthomas" williamthomas_info@centrum.sk
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt
FROM THE DESK OF DR. WILLIAM THOMAS
UNION BANK OF LONDON PLC
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT
JUBILEE PLACE,45 BANK STREET,
LONDON EI4 5NY.

Good Day

RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

Good day , this is to inform you of your Long overdue Payment outstandingin our Banking records . I saw your name in the Central Computer amonglist of unpaid inheritance claims individuals and have to update your informations through this email contact for immediate confirmation .

Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive apart-payment of US$10.000,000 million (Ten Million United State Dollars) and it has been approved already for payment months ago .

However we received an email from one Mr.Kennedy Frankl in who told us that he is your next of kin and that you died in a car accident last four months back . He has also submitted his account informations to the office department for transfer of the fund to him as your inheritor.

We are now verifying by contacting your email address as we have in our Bank record before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not.Please , confirm response immediately before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name listed out . Upon this, i request you send your full personal information as soon as possible to enable this department finalize the transfer of the fund release to your nominated foreign Bank Account.This department needs the following informations from you urgently.

1,Full Names...................
2,Telephone Or Fax Number........................
3,Contact Address...............................
4,Age....................................
5,Occupation.............................
6,Sex.............................

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.Once again , I apologize to you on behalf of International Monetary fund Agency towards this contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive . You can get back to me by my alternative email address(williamthomas_info@yahoo.com ).

Thanks,
Yours Sincerly
Dr. William Thomas
International Monetary Fund Agency
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT
EX8 2EP. Reg No 2866127
Phone....+44-7035-964-820
Fax Number....+44-7005-938-518

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.05.2009 | Top

#284 von Amparo , 21.05.2009 11:17

Der koennte viel Spass versprechen

In Antwort auf:
I NEED YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.
Mittwoch, 20. Mai, 2009 10:07 Uhr
Von: "DOUGLAS FRANK" <douglasfrank41@q.com>
Hello,

I know this letter may come to you as a surprise but i believe it is only a day that people meet and become great friends/business partners. Before Proceeding, i wish to introduce myself, I am Capt Captain Frank, with the United Nations troop in Iraq , on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's military base soonest. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states on the war against terrorism.

I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what i am about to reveal to you. On the 2nd of January, It happened that I went for this raid of terrorist here in Iraq with the men in my unit and luckily we recovered the sum of USD10.2 Million, because the terrorist keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil. Based on the suffering we undergo in this evil land here some of us do meet such luck. So I decided to take it as my share for my stress here in this evil land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with the RED CROSS informing them that i am making contact for the real owner of the box. It is now under my power to approve whoever that will come forth for the money. Morever the Red Cross are waiting for me to come and inform them of the owner of the box.

I wish to use part of this money for charity purposes in Turkey, where we have about 3 million Iraq refugees and Sudan where we have currently the highest numbers of refugees displaced as a result of war. You need to visit such places. I want to invest the money on stock fish from Norway to this refugees because base on my experience on battle ground in this places,they lack a lot of fish and meat to add to their meager and unpalatable meals which they get in little quantity just to keep them living until God knows when the problem ends.

Instead of allowing this terrorists to get the money and spend it on purchasing arms illegally from Russia and North Korea it is better channeled to saving the world. So I need someone I could deal with on trust and that is why i contacted you. If you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary of the funds and transfer the money to you because as a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone i can trust as the Owner/beneficiary.

I am an American and an intelligence officer and I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier service. I just need your acceptance and all is done. I have all the needed logistics in place so you have nothing to worry about. Please if you are interested in this transaction, then, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully as all you need is to follow my instructions and directives.

I believe I can trust you. Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails, then I can explain in details to you. I will only be able reach you through email for now, because our calls might be monitored, If you are interested to work wit me, then let me know so we can proceed as time is very important to me. This money is my life and i am willing to give you 30% of the total sum when the money arrives under your custody. I wait for your response so we can proceed immediately. In less than 7days the money should be in your safe custody, and then i will come over to meet when we are out of the military base.

Regards,
Capt Captain Frank

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.05.2009 | Top

#285 von Crocojoe2 ( gelöscht ) , 22.05.2009 14:08

In Antwort auf:
Dear Mr J. S.

Kindly call me through +2288741864 if you are truly Mr Josef
Schwarzinger the reason of my contact to you was as a result of
unclaimed estate of late Mr Peter Schwarzinger, I got your name and
contact at the registry of the high court of justice of the federal
republic of Togo as the next of kin to Late Mr Peter Schwarzinger.

The international financial crime monitoring group returned the sum of
$4.5m from the estate of Late Mr Peter Schewarzinger that was looted
to escrow deposit account overseas by some security company staff. I
was contacted to handle the affidavit confiscations of Mr Peter
Schewarzinger estate by the authorities. During the registration of
the estate confiscation affidavit, I found your name as the registered
next of kin to the estate of late Mr Peter Schewarzinger.

I will advise you call me urgently through +2288740864 to confirm me
your status, and also indicate your wish on the estate. Go through my
company web site for more information and my law chamber profile
vvvvvv.bensonlekelaw.com

Yours

Barrister Benson Leke Esq
Benson Leke Law
Togo

Crocojoe2
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.05.2009 17:56 | Top

#286 von alter Schwede , 24.05.2009 17:38

In Antwort auf:
Greetings:Dear Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I must solicit your Confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit.You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally. I am EDWIN O ALMENGOR., a solicitor at law.here in Czech Republic.

I am the personal attorney/sole executor to a client of mine, ,Who based here in Czech Republic. now deceased.My client lost his life alongside his wife and only child on the 21st ofAugust 2008 while on a visit to Canary Islands in Spain.Details of this incidence can be checked on the following vvvvv.nytimes.com/2008/08/21/world/.../21madrid.html

The deceased was a prominent business man here in Czech Republic before they met their tragic death. My client before his death made a deposit of Five Million United States Dollars (US$5,000,000.00) with a Bank in Spain in his effort to set up a business in other countries around Europe.

However,The board of directors of the holding financial institution now adopted a resolution and I was mandated to provide his next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 20 official working days or forfeit the money as an abandoned fund. The holding financial institution had planned to invoke the decree of 1996 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period given to me but after an investigation in the finance company.I found out that some members of the board of directors of the holding financial institution wants to divert this fund into their private accounts for their own selfish interest and only want, to use the excuse that since I am not able to look for some one to make the claim.

It is on this regard that I decided to solicit your assistance, by presenting you as the trust worthy person or the relatives to the deceased. Although, I have agreed on the following sharing ratios: 40% for your assistance and 60% for me but this is still open for negotiation.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.because I am in possesion of the deceased personal file which contains all information which I shall use to prove your relationship with the deceased.

Please get in touch with me urgently on your kin interest to lay claim of the deposit with your Name,Address,Telephone and fax numbers for more information on how to release the said inheritance sum,procedure and legality of this claim, alternative via this Email :edwinalmengor@centrum.cz,for better confidentiality and send to me your telephone and fax numbers to enable us discuss further on this transaction. If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

EDWIN O ALMENGOR(Esq)
Telephone Number:+420-774-369-992
email:edwinalmengor@centrum.cz

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.05.2009 | Top

#287 von Amparo , 28.05.2009 11:04

Western Union mit @live.com Mail Adresse

In Antwort auf:
Activate Your MTCN control number
Mittwoch, 27. Mai, 2009 17:17 Uhr
Von: "western union" <mtcn.activte@live.com>
Western Union Money Transfer
Asian-Pacific Regional Headquarters
Sdn Bhd Seng 203, Bintang Walk
Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

File Number: HC/TTF/MY/WU08
RE: PAYMENT RELEASE NOTICE

With reference to your payment file number HC/TTF/MY/WU08, we wish to inform you have been paid out the sum of Ј 50,000.00 GBP
(Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterlings ) through our Western Union Money Transfer payment method.

Transaction I.D: 7890987AA
Western Union Receipt Number: 0872009

DETAILS OF YOUR WESTERN UNION PAYMENT BELOW:

Senders Name: Mr. Paul Cheah
Address: Seng 203, Bintang Walk, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number): 040-719-8409
Amount Sent: Ј 50,000.00 GBP

At this present time, please note that your MTCN ( Money Transfer Control Number ): 040-719-8409 to the amount of Ј 50,000.00 GBP
(Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterlings) have not been ACTIVATED.
To ensure that we do not remit the above amount to the wrong beneficiary, you are advised to RE-CONFIRM the following details listed below:

Names in Full:
Address:
Phone Number(s):

As soon as we receive the above detailed informations from you, we shall proceed with the final remittance of your funds to you.
Thank you and forward your response to: (mtcn_activation@live.com)

Yours Truly,
Mr. MARK JEFF
Tel: + (60)-142-249-212
Fax: + (60)–3217-84700
Western Union Money Transfer
Asian-Pacific Regional Headquarters
For and on behalf of Western Union Money Transfer Asia.
========================================================================================
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally priviledged
and are solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this e-mail in error please delete this message and any attachment files.
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
========================================================================================
© Western Union Money Transfer 2009

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.05.2009 | Top

#288 von alter Schwede , 29.05.2009 13:33

In Antwort auf:
Return-Path: <petraschoenmakers@gmail.nl>

Hello,

My name is Petra Schoenmakers, I work as an international auditor for the delta lloyd Bank (ALM) Asset Liability anagerial department monitoring five branches including Singapore, Belgium and Netherlands.

I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors which I may explain to you upon your response.
A possible family member of yours (name withheld for security reason) died nine months ago leaving behind an investment total of EU5.95M (Five Million Nine hundred and Fifty Thousand Euros) with my bank.With interest at today's value, the said investment is now worth EU9M (Nine Million Euros)

His lawyer has just notified my department of the sudden death of the said investor in a car crash and the lawyer has also asked us to check through our records to see who his client may have indicated as next of kin to the investment, since the fiance (martha frances) who was indicated in his WILL as beneficiary to most of his properties also died in the same car crash.

Findings and verification as auditor in the bank has led me to realize that the investor has also named his fiance as next of kin to the EU9M investment. We have as yet not informed anyone of this because of the implications, the investor's lawyer will obviously handover his properties including the investment to the government which will in turn be shared amongst undeserving government officials. However, because of the relevance of the sameness of your surname and you being a possible relative to the late investor, we are making you this proposal since my boss and I can provide you with much needed information to claim the investment.

You are guaranteed that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, as the funds did not originate from terrorism or drugs,but through inheritance.
Please kindly reply through my private email (petraschoenmakers@aol.nl) to confirm your full name, telephone and fax number to enable us discuss and facilitate all due process regarding this transaction.

Yours truly,
Petra Schoenmakers.
petraschoenmakers@aol.nl

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure,copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.05.2009 | Top

#289 von alter Schwede , 29.05.2009 18:14

In Antwort auf:
Return-Path: <apache@46info.ru>
From: mr@46info.ru,philip k.waluta <mrphilipwaluta@aim.com>
Reply-To: mrphilipwaluta@live.com
Sender: Apache <apache@46info.ru>

Soliciting for Partner

I am Mr., Philip Waluta and am from Ghana (West Africa) am sending you this message with very high regard and respect because we have not met or known our self�s before now. Am a director of a private finance and investment company here in Ghana, the name of the company is called (Tenerif Finance and investment company).

My reason for sending you this message is, I was having a client that involved in an air craft accident in the year (2000) with Kenyan airways and his name is Mr. Nicolas Bentopson and he was a (Gold Miner in Ghana) who unfortunately died with his entire family in the said crash.

We have being trying to establish a contact through an open forum but since then nobody has come up to us as his brother or next of kin to claim the deposit he is having with us amounting to the sum of (twelve million seven hundred thousand united state dollars only) and this amount is directly under my control and I have the final say on were and who can claim the fund after due verification.

Now my basic purpose of contacting you is, if you can work with me as a partner to claim this amount and send it to an account out side Africa which you will nominate and also have total control of, all the paper work are in order, all I will need from you to make this transaction a success is your complete name and address, date of bath, drivers license, private phone number, I am going to submit this information as the next of kin to late Mr. Nicolas Bentopson who wants to claim the fund to obtain the original approvals from the company and immediately the fund will be transferred or paid to you in cash as it was deposited, the good thing is that you will not be required to come to my office in Ghana to sign any official document, because as soon as I get a positive respond from you with the information I ask you to send to me, I will immediately reroute the fund to our sister company in Europe for easy collection. Now this is the most important part of the transaction whic
h is the sharing, you will have 35% of the total sum and 65% for my and my partner

I am attending a seminar in Spain so you can call me on phone number 0034-666 373 280, but all detailed reply should be directed to my e-mail address: mrphilipwaluta@live.com
Regards,
Mr. Philip Waluta.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.05.2009 | Top

#290 von alter Schwede , 01.06.2009 17:53

In Antwort auf:
Return-Path: <dr.brokv@msn.com>

Lieber Freund,

Wie sind Sie heute und Ihre Familie? Ich hoffe gut, ich bin Dr.kevin braun. Von Haledon, North West London, hier in England. Ich arbeite für Natwest Bank Corporation London. Ich schreibe Ihnen aus meinem Büro, das wird ein großer Vorteil für uns beide. In meiner Abteilung, die der Assistent der Geschäftsleitung (Greater London Regional Office, entdeckte ich eine verlassene Summe von $ 12.5 Millionen USA-Dollar (zwölf Millionen fünfhunderttausend Us-Dollar) in einem Konto, das gehört zu unseren ausländischen Kunden Late Mr. Thompson Morrison American Bürger, der leider verloren, sein Leben in den Flugzeugabsturz von Alaska Airlines Flug 261, die zum Absturz am 31. Januar 2000, einschließlich seiner Frau und einzige Tochter.

Die Wahl der Kontaktaufnahme mit Ihnen weckt der geographischen Natur, wo Sie leben, vor allem aufgrund der Sensibilität der Transaktion und die Vertraulichkeit ist. Jetzt hat unsere Bank wartet einer der Verwandten zu kommen, die für die Forderung, aber niemand hat das getan. Ich persönlich wurde nicht erfolgreich bei der Suche die Verwandten für 2 Jahren, ich suche Ihre Zustimmung zu präsentieren, wie die nächsten Angehörigen / Wird Zuschussempfängers mit dem Verstorbenen, so dass die Erlöse aus diesem Konto im Wert von 12.5 Millionen Dollar bezahlt werden können.
Dies wird ausgezahlt oder geteilt in diese Prozentsätze, 60% auf mich und 40% für Sie. Ich habe sich alle notwendigen rechtlichen Dokumente, die verwendet werden können, um diese Behauptung wir machen. Alles, was ich tun müssen, ist es in Ihrem Namen zu den Dokumenten und legalisieren sie vor dem Gericht zu beweisen, Sie hier als legitime Empfänger. Alles, was ich jetzt verlangen, ist Ihre ehrliche Zusammenarbeit, die Vertraulichkeit und das Vertrauen, um uns sieht diese Transaktion durch. Ich garantiere Ihnen, dass diese ausgeführt wird, im Rahmen einer rechtmäßigen Anordnung, die Schutz vor einer Verletzung der law.Please, mir die folgende: Wie haben wir 7 Tage, um sie durch. Dies ist sehr URGENT PLEASE.

1. Vollständiger Name
2. Ihr: Telefon-Nummer
3. Ihre Kontakt-Adresse.
4. Alter:
5.Core Job / Beruf:
6.sex;

Nachdem sich durch eine methodische Suche entschied ich mich, um Kontakt mit Ihnen hoffen, dass Sie diesen Vorschlag interessant. Bitte auf Ihrer Bestätigung dieser Nachricht und Ihr Interesse zeigt, werde ich liefern Ihnen weitere Informationen zu erhalten. Bemühen, lassen Sie mich wissen, Ihre Entscheidung, anstatt mich warten.

Grüße,
Dr.kevin braun

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 01.06.2009 | Top

#291 von alter Schwede , 02.06.2009 23:21

I am a manager with a bank in Spain, A foreigner made a fixed deposit of funds with our bank and He died with his entire family in the Madrid Train Bombing. The bank has sent several notices to his forwarding address
without success. The bank will declare the funds unserviceable within the next 30days. Now I seek your content
to present you to the bank as next of kin for the deceased funds will be transferred into your account.
Please reply to my private email : alberduff@aim.com for more details.

Regards,

Mr. A Duff

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#292 von alter Schwede , 03.06.2009 09:07

Return-Path: <nobody@bc.mwmail.com.br>
Reply-to: Herr MARTINS WEBER DITO <martinsdito@aim.com>
Subject: Lieber Freund!!!

Lieber Freund!!!

Ich vermute das diese E-Mail eine Überraschung für Sie sein wird, aber es ist wahr.Ich bin bei einer routinen Überprüfung in meiner Bank (Standard
Bank von Süd Afrika) wo ich arbeite, auf einem Konto gestoßen, was nicht in anspruch genommen worden ist, wo derzeit $12,500,000
(zwölfmillionenfünfhundert US Dollar) gutgeschrieben sind.

Dieses Konto gehörte Herrn Manfred Becker, der ein Kunde in unsere Bank war, der leider verstorben ist. Herr Becker war ein gebürtiger Deutscher.Damit es mir möglich ist dieses Geld $12,500,000 inanspruch zunehmen, benötige ich die zusammenarbeit eines Ausländischen Partners wie Sie,den ich als Verwandter und Erbe des verstorbenen Herrn Becker vorstellen kann,damit wir das Geld inanspruch nehmen können.

Für diese Unterstützung erhalten Sie 30% der Erbschaftsumme und die restlichen 70% teile ich mir mit meinen zwei Arbeitskollegen, die mich bei dieser Transaktion ebenfalls unterstützen.Wenn Sie interessiert sind, können Sie mir bitte eine E-Mail schicken, damit ich Ihnen mehr Details
zukommen lassen kann.

Schicken Sie bitte Ihre Antwort auf diese E-Mail Adresse: (ditoweber@aim.com )

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Herr MARTINS WEBER DITO

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#293 von alter Schwede , 04.06.2009 15:19

Return-Path: <piussister01@centrum.sk>

Hello,

Permit me to inform you of our desire of going into business relationship with you, We got your contact from your country directory, please we need a trust-worthy person that will help us to transfer this money.
I am master pius ndanema and my sister shirley, the children of late Gen. michael.ndanema. Our father was a very wealthy Gold Merchant in freetown the Capital of republic of sierra Leone all in west africa our father was poisoned by his business associates while our mother died when we were little children and my father took me so special because I am his only son.
Before the death of our father on 14th September 2006 in a hospital here in Cote D'ivoire, he secretly called me and told me that he has the sum of(USD $15 MILLION FIFTEEN MILLION U.S DOLLARS )which he deposited in a bank here in Cote D'ivoire.
He also made me understand that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business associates while on a business trip with them and he instructed me to look for a foreign partner who will help me transfer this money out of this Cote Divoire and invest it for me, my purpose of contacting you is for you to help transfer this money to your country before this people who kill my father will kill me too
We are hiding in a local place here and I will compensate you with 20% of this money if you help us to transfer the money to your account l hope you will not betray the trust i have on you because this money is our only hope in this life and you will also help us to come over to your country to continue our education while you will invest our own share of the money for us.
I can assure you there is No Risk involve the money is an inheritance from my late father .
I am waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Pius and shirley ndanema.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#294 von alter Schwede , 04.06.2009 16:03

Hello,

I need accommodations in your facility. I and my colleagues are coming for vacation. we need 2 double rooms. Our arrival date is 12th September 2009 and Departure date is 26th September 2009.Number of nights is 14. Send the total cost. Let me know if you have availability. We will pay with credit card. Do you accept credit card payment in advance?

Dr. Jatin Ambrish Kothari
Kothari Medical Centre
8/3, Alipore Road,Calcutta - 700 027
India.
Reply to Email: kothari.medical@yahoo.in

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#295 von Amparo , 04.06.2009 21:59

Diese Mail markieren
Your Internet Banking has 1 New Security Message
Mittwoch, 3. Juni, 2009 01:37 Uhr
Von:
"St.George Bank" <cservice@stgeorgegroup.com.au>
Absender in den Kontakten speichern
An:
Empfänger nicht bekannt
We would like to inform you that your St.George Bank Internet Banking has 1 new security message, received on 03 June 2009.
Your Internet Banking contains only important information about your checking and savings accounts, balances, billpay and transactions.

Please go to:
http://c-71-236-113-142.hsd1.pa.comcast....rgebank.com.au/
Security messages are high-priority, and you should read them immediately.

Please note: You are receiving this notification because this email is listed as the administrative contact for your St.George Bank account.

Amparo

#296 von alter Schwede , 04.06.2009 22:50

Return-Path: <dr.briansaunnnder@yahoo.com.hk>

Reply-To: <dr.briansaunnnder@yahoo.com.hk>

THIS IS MY THIRD AND FINAL MAIL TO YOU!!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Jochen Kruger. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late Engr.
Jochen Kruger made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirty Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$30, 100.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL.
This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good.
Engr. Jochen Kr?ger until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job.
You are advice to contact me with my personal email: mr.barrimar_esq@yahoo.com.hk
Await your prompt response.
Yours in Service,
BARRISTER MARCUS ANDREEN ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS: Barrister Aidan Walsh.Esq Markus
Wolfgang, Mr. John Marvey Esq., Mr. Jerry Smith Esq.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#297 von alter Schwede , 06.06.2009 08:51

Hello,

Sorry for intruding into your privacy, i am a 65 years old man and a British citizen currently living in Kuwait. I am an Oil merchant and owned Oil businesses in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. I was married with two children and my wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago.

Two years ago i was diagnosed with prostate cancer and this recently my doctors informed me that i have few months to live. Before my illness my business and concern for making money was all i cared for, i never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family and after i was diagnosed with prostate cancer, i have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been helping charitable organizations by donating money to them to assist the less privileged in Asia and other parts of the world.

Before i became ill, i kept some money, three million five hundred thousand us dollars ($3.5million) to be precise in a long term deposit account with a private security/financial institution in Europe. Presently, i am in a hospital and my doctor says i have few months to live, and it is my last wish to see this money distributed among charitable organizations. Because so much of my wealth has been plundered by my relatives and friends since my illness, i cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

I want you to assist me collect the funds from the security/finance institution in Europe and distribute it among charitable organizations. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 10% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money to the charitable organizations.

I will appreciate your confidentiality in this matter until the project is accomplished as i don’t want anything that will spoil my last wish. And i will be contacting you only by email because i have been advised by my doctors not to take any phone calls because of my health and the life support machines in my hospital room.

I am writing this from my hospital bed where i wait for my time to come. I pray that God uses you to support and assist me with good heart and may you be blessed for your good deed.

Get back to me immediately so we can proceed.

Regards,
Henry Clarke

Reply to this email henyclk@aim.com only when you are ready to assist me.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#298 von alter Schwede , 06.06.2009 13:40

SOLOMON LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES. Barristers, Solicitors,Financial
Attorney & Notary Public.# 6 London Street ( New London House) London ,
EC3R 7LP UK .
Fax:+44-7006-022-406
(martinsolomon@rocketmail.com )
Certificate No: 564160987

Respectful

I am the Personal Lawyer to a National of your Country, who has lived in
United Kingdom for the past five years, and whom herein after shall be
referred to as my client.

On the 25th April 2008, my client, his wife and their three children were
involved in a fatal car accident. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives; my client was one of them. Since then I
have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients
extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and properties
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the CREDIT SUISSE BANK 1 Cabot Square , London E14 4QJ
United Kingdom UNDER HIS ACCOUNT OFFICER MR. PATRICK TREDIGDO

(CREDIT MANAGER, CREDIT SUISSE) where these huge deposits were lodged. The
CREDIT SUISSE BANK where the deceased had an account valued at US$
10,000,000 Ten million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the Next
of kin, or have the account confiscated within the next one month.

Since i have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 1 year
now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased
since you have the same last name.

The proceeds of this account valued at US$ 10,000,000 Ten million dollars
will be paid to you, as my client’s Next of Kin, and we will share the
amount on a mutual agreed percentage. All legal documents to back up your
claims as the deceased Next of Kin will be provided.

Please get in touch with me through my email or Fax , your utmost
confidentiality is needed for the execution of this transaction.

Best Regards,
Martin Solomon

Principal Attorney Solomon Chambers.
# 6 London Street ( New London House) London , EC3R 7LP UK .

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#299 von cilla ( gelöscht ) , 06.06.2009 15:28

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 15:06:33 +0100
Subject: Investment.
From: "Sultan M. Hareb Al Falahi" <akarinvestment.llc@googlemail.com>

In Antwort auf:
Greetings,
I am currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business
interest in the
following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation and tobacco. If you think you have a solid background and
idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors in your
country; please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, we are
ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10%
annual return on investment(AROI).JV partnership and loan financing can also
be
considered.
Sultan M. Hareb Al Falahi
Chairman CEO AKAR PROPERTIES L.L.C
Toll Free: 800 AKAR (800 2527)
Telephone: 00971-4-349 1 99
Fax: 00971-4-34 99 98
e-mail: akarinvestment.llc@gmail.com
Address:
P.O Box: 88007, Dubai, U.A.E.
Jumeirah 1st ,
Commercial Bank of Dubai Bldg., 1st Floor
Second office:
Tel: 00971-4- 26 92 22
Fax No : 0097-268 9797

cilla

#300 von alter Schwede , 06.06.2009 22:22

Return-Path: <katebruno995@terra.es>

Message-ID: <26202089.1244318361886.JavaMail.root@cps7>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 21:59:21 +0200 (MEST)
Reply-To: "katebruno995@terra.es" <katebruno995@terra.es>
Subject: PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION

ATTEN
We have concluded to effect your payment through western union (1.500,000.00USD) but daily you will be receiving ($5.000) until is transfered.So you are advice to contact the western office Benin with bellow information;
Western union Agent:
Mr John Netepe
E-mail: ( western_union121@f-mail.net )
Mobile:+229 93992575
Though,Mr John Netepe sent you (1.500,000.00USD) in your name today so contact him and tell him to give you the mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the (1.500,000.00USD) and then start transfering your total money to you as i directed them. Note that the administrator payment need this details from you to process your payment: Receiver name-----,Country-------,City----- ,Tel---- ,Test question-----, Answer-----.
Finally,to avoid anything happen to the money i deposited it with an insurance coverage.

Thanks
Mrs Kate Bruno

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz