Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#81 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:21

Since Western Union is already daGeld but to a different name because it was wrong need a copy of the passport of the beneficiary can rewrite the money to.

Is that what they've told me to Western Union office vonj.
And pick up and deposit does not go back because I still sometimes have to pay fees.
Thus the need to rewrite a copy of the passport of the beneficiary.

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#82 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:22

FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc‏
Von: FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc. (fedex_expresscourier@live.com)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010 22:32:45
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

FedEx Accra Ghana Package
Envelope Services

Delivery to the whole world .

FedEx International Package /
Envelope Services

Delivery to more than 220 countries .

FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc.
37 Workerni Street Avoturu Akpakpa Accra Ghana.
Cell Phone:+233206451809 +233206451809

E-mail: fedex_expresscourier@live.com

Attention: HENRIK .

Listen, i don't understand what you are trying to say here send me another email.

Thanks for your interest in FedEx express shipping company.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

For the Manager FedEx Express Shipping Company.
ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809 +233206451809

Nina

#83 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:24

Have you written but why do I need the passport copy.

The package was previously in a different package delivery company and have instructed me, Genant the money to the person.
But the name was not correct and so was your service to use.
The money I have is still dependent on Western Union and can be rewritten only to your receiver if I have a copy of the document presenting the recipient.
Western Union office will make sure that this time the data is accurate and not again komt can not be delivered.

Therefore, please send me a copy of the document by the recipient.
or should I let me give at Fedex Office at me with proof of the correctness of the recipient.

Nina

#84 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:25

FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc‏
Von: FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc. (fedex_expresscourier@live.com)
Gesendet: Samstag, 24. Juli 2010 14:15:53
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

FedEx Accra Ghana Package
Envelope Services

Delivery to the whole world .

FedEx International Package /
Envelope Services

Delivery to more than 220 countries .

Can i see the first payment you made to the first Company.

Thanks for your interest in FedEx express shipping company.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

For the Manager FedEx Express Shipping Company.
ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

#85 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:26

I have attached a scan of your western Union but have the MTCN covered because you do not need to see.

the money to another name I need to rewrite the passport copy of you want to go where the money.
Otherwise, the wish to return due from me and that would be me again for € 80 and dasmuß not be.

Nina

#86 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:29

Und schaut mal auf Sender und Empfänger
Last euch nicht von der Farbe verunsichern lest es mal genau durch.
ist damals auch schon nicht aufgefallen und wird diesmal auch nicht auffalen ist durch die Farben Verwirrbar.
HiHi

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
WU Formular.pdf

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.07.2010 23:31 | Top

#87 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 26.07.2010 21:47

I need the Mtcn Too let me see if i can pick the money here so tell Mr John Williams that i asked you to send me the mtcn ok. What ever you are doing just do it fast.

Nina

#88 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 26.07.2010 21:48

I had mr Williams that's all he ever sent just have to look in their documents, and can then give you the

Nina

#89 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 26.07.2010 21:49

Und John Williams hat sich auch wieder gemeldet und schrieb:

My Good friend.

I got email from Fedex company that you send them a copy of western union payment you made without mtcn please don't worry your self any more in changing the name just go to the where you paid the money tell them that you want them to free the payment that Deborah Mettle is back i will tell mr Lordson Khophy to send Deborah to fedex company to help them pick the money so send the MTCN to fedex company ok. or send it to me either ok.

Nina

#90 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 26.07.2010 21:50

und meine Antwort war wie immer:

Have you ever sent but the need but only check in your documents and canst give it then Fedex ..

Nina

#91 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 26.07.2010 21:54

Mal sehen wie es weiter geht HiHi sind das volldeppen aber die wollen wol auch hingehalten werden.
und wenn es kommt das sie das Geld nicht abholen können kommt eine Gebühr welche die bei WU zahlen müssen um das Geld zu bekommen.
Wegen der Umschreibung oder eher gesagt neuer sendung da die alte schon zu lange zurück liegt.
mal sehen wie die darauf dann reagieren.

Nina

Song Lile hat zuviel Geld
Ein ungleiches Paar

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz