Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#1 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:27

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 14:29:54 -0500
To: clausen947@hotmail.com
Subject: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund

CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW thought you would like to see this page from the Al-Aman Fund web site.
Message from Sender:
Dear Partner, I have called your telephone number for over three months now, but I couldn't get through.I also sent you mail but no response.What is happening? Did you change your telephone number and email address? Anyway, I am glad to inform you that I have actualized the fund under the co-operation of a new partner and the Man is from Ohio,United States Of America.Presently am in Paris, France with my entire family for living and some investment projects with my own share of the total fund. Since I did not get you on phone or by email to inform you about my success on the transaction so that you give me the account number I will use transfer your own share to you. As I waited and waited but no response from you, I made up my mind and deposited your own share of the total fund to the Security Company here before I traveled out of my country. The amount deposited is a total sum of US$950,000.00 (Nine Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars), this is your 40% of the total fund as we earlier agreed upon.I lodged the money inside a BOX and deposited it to the security company before i left. Note that I did not disclose to the company that the content of the BOX is cash money, instead I registered the consignment BOX as containing some "Pieces Of FILM material", this was for security reason and to ensure that the consigned money reached you safely. I have paid the shipment cost except the security keeping fee which they said it can only be paid when the Deposits is ready for shipping to you. So,the only money you have to send to the company is the security keeping fee which is $679,USD only to receive the Box in your country.Therefore, you should contact the director of the Security Company through this below details and reconfirm to them your personal information and where to meet you when their diplomat arrived in your country. Below are the information of the Security Company: --------------------------------------------------------------------------- COMPANY NAME: MAYLAND LOGISTICS Courier Services Shipping Company Plc. E-MAIL ADDRESS: khophy.lordson@live.com TELEPHONE NUMBER: +233261430943 CONTACT PERSON: MR.LORDSON KHOPHY. THE DIRECTOR OF MAYLAND SECURITY COMPANY, GHANA. WEST AFRICA. I will be traveling to Japan,South Korea and China for Business projects which I and my new partners are having at hand and for that reason i won't have chance to check my e-mail for some time.Just feel free to get in touch with the security company via the above information so that they release your own share of the fund (BOX) to you without any delay. Bye. Best Regard, Mr.JOHN WILLIAM. Your Former Business Partner.

Welcome to Al-Aman Fund for the Future of Orphans
by admin
Al-Aman Fund for the Future of the Orphans is an independent non-governmental organization founded in 2006 by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al-Abdullah. Al-Aman Fund equips orphaned youth, who graduated from orphan care centers at the age of 18, with the education and skills necessary to become sucessful, self reliant and productive members of society.

Click here to read more on our site

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#2 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:28

Have their mail read.
You have geswagt I get the money via transfer but have not done and therefore I have not further reported.
Now they say the money of a box and that is is not with me but even with them.
Send the box to my address by a diplomat.
When it arrived, the diplomat gets the money which he had spent and the fee.

Please induces today that the case is sent.

MfG
Her former partner

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#3 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:29

Hello‏
Von: John William Akuna (johnawilliam@neu.com.cn)
Möglicherweise kennen Sie den Absender nicht.Als sicher markieren|Als Junk-E-Mail einstufen
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. Mai 2010 15:34:10
An:

I received your msg with thanks, and am very happy send your contact address to the SECURITY COURIER COMPANY Email* khophy.lordson@live.com , they will bring it to you please dont let them know what is inside ok

Nina

#4 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:30

RE: Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company Plc.‏
Von: MAYLAND LOGISTICS COURIER SERVICE (khophy.lordson@live.com)
Möglicherweise kennen Sie den Absender nicht.Als sicher markieren|Als Junk-E-Mail einstufen
Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Mai 2010 01:08:12
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company Plc.
37 Workerni Street Avoturu Akpakpa Accra Ghana

Phone: +233261430943

E-mail: khophy.lordson@live.com

We are in receipt of the email you sent to this company in respect to your package registered here,Therefore you are hereby required to send to this company our official security keeping fees of $679 ,So that your Consignment will be released immediately from the security department to be shipped to your provided address.
Be informed that the security keeping's fees must be paid here in this office before your parcel will be released from the security department of this company, before shipping to your nominated address .

Therefore as soon as we receive this our security keeping fees , your Consignment will leave this country right away to your nominated home address and we shall send you the departure notification and tracking number ok,
Send the fees via western union money transfer with the information of our cashier below:

Name: DEBORAH METTLE
City : Accra ,
Amount: $679

Text Q: What color?
Answer: Red.
Mtcn...

Please notify this office with the payment information such as the mtcn number, sender's name, text question and answer.Try to send the charges as soon as possible to avoid extra charges ok.

Thanks for your interest in Mayland Logistics Courier Services shipping company.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
For the Manager Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company.
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#5 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:31

I can not send via Western Union because the Act which have adopted here in Germany want a new proof of identity of the recipient.

Deshalh please give me your account details so I can make a referral to you so that you Telegrapfische canst send the package to me quickly.

Or we make it so that I can then give a check to the bearer can redeem you then.

Nina

#6 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:31

Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company Plc.‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 29. Mai 2010 21:27:07

THAT IS THE COMPANY PROCEDURE YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR CHARGES BEFORE SERVICE AND YOU WILL RECEIVED YOUR CONSIGNMENT IN (3) THREE WORKING-DAYS.

Thanks for your interest in Mayland Logistics Courier Services shipping company.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA

Nina

#7 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:32

While it may be their approach but in Germany and other laws that say only pay if the product is there.
Send money in advance the resume are not Illegal and legal.

Even when I'm in the U.S. to order something I need to pay only after receiving the goods.
And the gold that I got from Benin I needed to pay only after checking with me.

Judicial Companies do not insist the money is sent in advance.
Furthermore, it is so it can be Transferred by legal firms, the money always.
Using online banking is the money then within a few hours with you.

Give me your account information.

Nina

#8 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:33

Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Mai 2010 15:08:27

PLEASE, WE CAN NOT BE LISTING TO THIS MESSAGE OF YOURS ALWAYS WE HAVE A LOT AND A LOT OF CONSIGNMENT TO DELIVER TO DIFFERENT COUNTRY, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT SATISFY OR READY TO PAY YOUR CONSIGNMENT CHARGES STOP DISTURBING US OKAY, OUR DEMAND FROM YOU IS OUR COMPANY PROCEDURE ,YOU CAN AS WELL REACH THE DEPOSITOR MR WILLIAM JOHN HE WILL BE IN BETTER POSITION TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#9 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:34

To: clausen947@hotmail.com
Subject: SEND THE CHARGES TO THIS NAME THAT IS MY SECRETARY.
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 14:05:48 +0000
Datei angehängt welche ich nicht öffnen konnte

Nina

#10 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:35

FW: passport gh‏
Gesendet: Montag, 31. Mai 2010 17:56:10
1 Anlage
pasportpi...JPG (44,3 KB)

CLICK THE ATTACHMENT AND CLICK OKAY WAIT LITTLE TIME FOR IT TO OPEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.

pasportpic.JPG

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
pasportpic.JPG  

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 17.07.2010 21:36 | Top

#11 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:37

Why do not you send me a false passport.

What's that you think me stupid or what das.

I want to have correct information about you and not be lied to but you are liars.
I can not believe it was the packet you send to me because you send false passport to me.

Give me the correct data, I believe you can again.
Otherwise God will not hold you in his kingdom and you have to go to hell to purgatory.

Nina

#12 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:38

Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. Juni 2010 12:33:32

THE PASSPORT I FORWARD TO YOU IS THE COMPANY SECRETARY IS ANY THING WRONG WITH THAT? SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED AGAIN AND PLEASE I DON'T LIE I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU NEED THE RECEIVER IDENTITY, IF YOU NEED THIS COMPANY ADDRESS IS ALREADY WRITTEN ABOVE. AND WHY SHOULD I LIE TO YOU JUST FOR $679USD IS AMAZED PLEASE DON'T INSULT MY PERSONALITY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEPOSITOR AND MADE YOUR COMPLAINS TO HIM MR WILLIAM A. JOHN. OR BETTER STILL, TELL HIM TO USE ANOTHER COURIER COMPANY DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT.

IF YOU NEED MY PICTURE I WILL GIVE YOU ONE OR TWO BUT, FOR MY PASSPORT NO BECAUSE MY PASPORT IS A DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT SO I CAN JUST SEND IT TO A STRANGER I DON'T EVEN KNOW DO YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT.I BEGINNING TO WONDER IF AM TRULY DEALING WITH REAL PERSON,PLEASE I NEED YOUR PASSPORT NOW.

CALL ME NOW +233261430943

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#13 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:38

Mr. Williams has copy my passport when they need them, please contact them at him.
they contact me again only if they are telling the truth.
and send the package to me.

Nina

#14 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:39

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010 11:39:30

MR.WILLIAMS IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY NOW BUT SINCE YOU ARE NOT READY TO RECEIVE YOUR CONSIGNMENT NOW WE CAN AS WELL SUSPEND THE CONSIGNMENT FOR LEAVING UNTIL MR WILLIAMS IS BACK from trip IS THAT OKAY BY YOU?

BECAUSE ALL THIS THINGS YOU ARE ASKING THIS COMPANY TO DO IS NOT PART OF OUR DUTY HERE WE ARE HERE TO DELIVER YOUR CONSIGNMENT TO YOU BASE ON THE ADDRESS GIVEN TO US.

DELIVERING CHARGES MUST BE PAID BEFORE SERVICE NO ONE LIES HERE I HAVE YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS HERE WITH ME,IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH OUR DELIVERING PRIZE THEN TELL MR WILLIAMS TO SEND SOME ONE HERE TO TAKE THE CONSIGNMENT TO ANOTHER COURIER COMPANY.

please dont use my secretry name Deborah Mettle again she is been sack.In case you still wants us to bring your package.

USED,
NAME, CHRISTOPHER ANAYO CHIFE
CITY, ACCRA
COUNTRY, GHANA
TEXT Q,.....................
TEST A, .....................
AMOUNT $679
MTCN..................

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#15 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:40

Gesendet: Samstag, 5. Juni 2010 09:58:55

Have you hear from Mr Williams regards to your consignment?

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#16 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:41

Gesendet: Samstag, 5. Juni 2010 20:44:00

DID YOU HEAR FROM MR WILLIAMS BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO MOVE SOME CONSIGNMENT ACROSS AND I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOUR OWN WILL BE ADDED, CONTACT HIM AND WRITE ME BACK.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#17 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:41

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010 19:17:35

HELLO, DEAR.

I RECEIVED ABOUT 20 MESSAGES FROM COURIER COMPANY ASKING ME TO COME DOWN TO GHANA TO TAKE THE CONSIGNMENT OUT FROM THEM THAT YOU ARE REFUSING TO PAY THEIR FEES. PLEASE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?.

Nina

#18 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:42

The problem is who sent me a counterfeit card and do not want to give their account information so that I can transfer the account from which uf.

If the lie to me and with a false passport to me I can not give the really believe then send the package.

I have also been in the U.S. I ordered gold and needed only after receipt of delivery to pay when I have examined whether there really is the drinne drinne what should be.
Otherwise, the yes also send just one Zigelstein and then laugh because I've paid and it is not the drinne drinne what should be.

Trust is good but if you send me even a false identity is not a liar and I believe.

If you trust which so but then you pay the fee and will have again when the package is with me so we can notify you get your share.

Nina

#19 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:43

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Juni 2010 18:26:38

YOUR EMAIL SENT TO ME IS WELL ACCEPTABLE BY ME,I CALLED MR LORDSON TODAY AND HE WAS TELLING ME THAT HE DON'T BELIEVE YOU WERE THE PERSON I WAS TELLING HIM ABOUT THAT YOU SEEMS NOT TO UNDERSTAND TERMS OF THE TRANSACTION THAT YOU ASK FOR HIS IDENTITY.

I HAVE SEND SOME ONE IN GHANA TO MAKE AN INQUIRY WITH FEDEX COURIER COMPANY, SO THIS COMPANY WILL BRING IT TO YOU. IS THAT OK BY YOU? WRITE ME AND TELL ME IF THIS NEW ARRANGEMENT WILL BE OKAY, SO AM WAITING TO HEAR YOU.

Nina

#20 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:44

The new system is ok but How Is cost if I want you to take over first and then the Baket is with me you get your share and the fee for transport.

I want'm busy IMMOMENT much and have no lust to which you or the courier service kidding me.
after the review of the product you get your money but first must get at me.
Do you das. I'm still wants to be more secure as it was with a courier has been.

Nina

Song Lile hat zuviel Geld
Ein ungleiches Paar

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz