Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#61 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:19

How shall I say this understanding until you can no longer work there and now say she is again su Back.

I was also making service in Accra at the address and there is no company in the courier.

Tell me what you want with the wrong address Do you think I do not you think?

Once your computer logs into the network will locate you and send you then my friends go there to see what I mean it seriously and do not let me piss out of you.

So What's the game of you?

Will the evidence and see if you do not do this you will already see what happens.

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#62 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:19

i need the mtcn‏
Von: John William Akuna (johnawilliam@neu.com.cn)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2010 13:20:46
An: HENRIK CLAUSEN (clausen947@hotmail.com)

No she is not working with them any more, she went to Algeria after she receive her sack letter but now she is back in Ghana so the company wants to use her to get the money out from western union instead of going through all this stress.
So, send me the Control number and all the information again.

Sender NAME:
City:
Mtcn:
Tex Question:
Text answer:
////////////////

Receiver NAME:
City:
Mtcn:
Tex Question:
Text answer:

Nina

#63 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:20

The faith I will not really because I was in Accra, where the alleged firm is not.

Would a picture of a an employee with the package and will also write a code on the package.

The code is (I'm a liar).
Otherwise I do not give you the MTCN and the rest of the data.
It should also be Deborah Mettle on the image and the sender of the company.

You fucked me enough and I swear to you that you lose your right hand wirrst if you think about me for.

Please send me your account number Swift Bik mat so that I can then the money to the account of overgrazing.

No longer believe in Western Union and Mony want the program as recently always gene identification as a copy of the receiver and the data are also checking whether the real for a program have to do with that

Nina

#64 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:21

i need the mtcn‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010 11:45:48

YOU GOT EVERYTHING WRONG YOU TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT ON YOUR OWN BUT THAT IS NOT THE WAY IT SUPPOSE TO BE GET ME THE SENDER DATE OR YOU CHANGE IT TO CHRISTOPHER CHIFE A, BECAUSE THE NAME AND PASSPORT I SEND TO THEN THE PERSON HAS GONE TO UNITED KINGDOM FOR STUDY, YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING THINGS DEFFICOULT FOR YOURSELF HOW COULD YOU CAME TO ACCRA WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT IT. WHERE CAN WE LOCATE YOU NOW WHAT NUMBER CAN WE CALL ON TO REACH YOU.

Nina

#65 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:22

I told them I come to Accra and when I was there I was with the Street address of the Courier but no one there and it was not a name of the company where I can have bells.

and the time is too valuable to me and I know in the United Kingdom is currently studying holiday and no courses.
What do you think about all isch have friends in the world and tell me and get me the information for me.

You're a Dirty Liar and just want to have my money.

Give me your account details I can Transfer the money to your account
if you give me your account data do then I know you're on the lies and then I send off my friends from the Fremdenligion also modest and say my friends at the airport that make precise control and will leave you then till I ferhaften then the package have.
Before that can not be more you free.
And the friends of the Foreign Legion you will chop off your hand and send me as proof.
Collect such Trofähen.
then is not the first but is then the 250 pieces then.

So think it over if you want me for further or if you start telling me the truth.
Have almost all people in Germany, the names and addresses of email addresses and will write a letter to all that you are a liar and just want to cheat.

can prevent me to write down all the costs you but what.

Nina

#66 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:23

NEW ARRANGMENT‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Juli 2010 10:31:25

I have moved your Consignment to FEDEX EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY to deliver it to you their email is: fedex_expresscourier@live.com , contact them and give them your name and address of your office or home and cel phone give them information where they will deliver it, you will pay them $679 that is the charges this will be my last effort to deliver this to you. you will pay the same amount because that is the scall price.

Nina

#67 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:23

Now you've made a big error.
Fedex also have friends and they have confirmed to me the Fedex never used Hotmail addresses.

Now I know that you wilster kidding me.

Warnings are all German citizens all out now.
Furthermore, a display connected and informed Hotmail and other internet and email providers.
Furthermore, Western Union has received an information überdeine Mackenschaft and they told me when they transfer to an other country outside the EU want to have an identity card from the recipient.
As a form of the use of money which must fill the receiver.

We will find you and you will lose your right hand I swear to God.

Nina

#68 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:24

Das war ihm jetzt wohl zu viel

Nina

#69 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:25

forget it‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010 23:16:05

OK now forget it now bcos i can see that you are joking who is that bastard that said fedex di not use hotmail.com

Nina

#70 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:26

Mal sehen was noch weiter kommt.
So schnell gebe ich nicht auf.

Wil ja noch ein wenig spaß haben und sehen wie er sich jetzt heraus redet.
Grins.

Nina

#71 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:12

Ja und es geht weiter mit ihm (Fedex) mal sehen wie lange ich den halten kann und auf was er sich alles einläst.

derjenige der die größe Illosion hat gewinnt das Spiel.

Hi Hi

Nina

#72 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:13

NEW ARRANGMENT‏
Von: FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc. (fedex_expresscourier@live.com)
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Juli 2010 00:30:54
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

FedEx Accra Ghana Package
Envelope Services

Delivery to the whole world .

FedEx International Package /
Envelope Services

Delivery to more than 220 countries .

FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc.
37 Workerni Street Avoturu Akpakpa Accra Ghana.
Cell Phone:+233206451809

E-mail: fedex_expresscourier@live.com

Attention: HENRIK C.

We are in receipt of the email you sent to this company, in respect to your package registered here,Therefore you are hereby required to send to this company our official security keeping fees of $689, so that your package will leave here immediately from the security department to be shipped to your provided address.
Be informed that the security keeping fees must be paid here in this office before your parcel will be released from the security department of this company, before shipping to your nominated address .

Therefore as soon as we receive this our security keeping fees , your package will leave this country right away to your nominated home address and we shall send you the departure notification and tracking number okay,
Send the fee via western union money transfer with the information of our cashier below:

Receiver Name: SAMSON OKOYE .
City: Accra.
Text Question: Best.
Text Answer: Time.
Amount: $689usd
Mtcn...

Please notify this office with the payment information such as the mtcn number, sender's name, text question and answer.Try to send the charges as soon as possible to avoid deumorage extra charges ok.

Thanks for your interest in FedEx express shipping company.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

For the Manager FedEx Express Shipping Company.
ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

#73 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:14

To send by western union Western Union wants to have a copy of the document by which the money is received.
They want to go sure the name and address will also be written correctly and then the money can be picked up.

Please send me a copy of the card.

Yours sincerely,

Nina

#74 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:15

FedEx Express Shipping Company Plc‏
Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juli 2010 10:09:26

Envelope Services

Envelope Services

:

PLEASE THE BELOW NAMES AND INFORMATION ARE CORRECT USE IT AS I WROTE IT. BUT YOU CAN AS WELL SEND IT THROUGH MONEY-GRAM IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH WESTERN UNION.PLEASE I DON'T SCAN MY WORKERS PICTURE BECAUSE PEOPLE USE IT FOR FRAUD.

Mtcn...

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

#75 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:16

Thank you for your answer but the problem is in the Umkeis 150 KM no Monay gram office is and I would most like to Transfer it to them.
These compounds account but I need her.
or I can also pay into a FedEx office in my town.

At Western Union want a copy of the document have thus sending you to the recipient.

Western Union uses the not and I was not even from those Vormalität go to the Safe The receiver is also the right thing.

Yours sincerely,

Nina

#76 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:16

Gesendet: Montag, 19. Juli 2010 21:33:47

Envelope Services

Envelope Services

:
USE MONEY-GRAM OR WESTERN UNION, DON'T USE FEDEX OFFICE BECAUSE I WILL PAY SOME CHARGES HERE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

#77 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:17

Then I take western union but for that I brauce a passport copy by the receiver so that the money to send the right one person

Nina

#78 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:18

Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Juli 2010 20:16:45

Envelope Services

Envelope Services

JUST SEND IT TO THIS NAME BELOW I WILL GOT IT OKAY.

Mtcn...

Please notify this office with the payment information such as the mtcn number, sender's name, text question and answer.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

#79 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:18

I'm not the rule but Western Union and wish to have a copy of the passport.

I can not do anything is the rule of Western Union came many times before, the errors in the transmission were.

Must have copy of the document to send Western Union money to recipients.

Nina

#80 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 24.07.2010 23:19

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2010 14:43:21

Envelope Services

Envelope Services

WESTERN UNION DON'T NEED ANY ID OR PASSPORT OF A RECEIVER THEY WILL ONLY NEED YOUR PASSPORT OR ID WHEN YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY SO STOP ALL THAT OKAY OR USE MONEY-GRAM ,AND ONCE MORE YOU DISTURB THIS COMPANY A LOT AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Yours faithfully,

Dr. Williams Anthony.

ACCRA GHANA.
+233206451809

Nina

Song Lile hat zuviel Geld
Ein ungleiches Paar

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz