Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#21 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:44

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Von: John William Akuna (johnawilliam@neu.com.cn)
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010 02:41:01
An: clausen947@hotmail.com

Hi FRIEND.

This is the Name of the new person MR.kONE GUCI. email:'' koneguci@yahoo.com '' He's going to help you get the BOX from Mr Lordson Khophy. Courier Company.

I told him everything he needs to know but please don't tell him the content of the Box.

Contact him now with your FULL NAME - CITY - COUNTRY - A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE or I D, and direct mobile phone for easy contact when the Diplomat arrived in your CITY.

This new Company will tell you their price .

Nina

RE: CONTACT THE COURIER COMPANY NOW has forwarded a page to you from Al-Aman Fund‏

#22 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:45

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2010 11:42:48

Have you contacted Mr.Rev.Kone Guci,,,,,,,,,,,,, please feel free with him he promise to assist.

Nina

#23 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:45

Hi why do not you give him my details but you get it from me, and if you get that then made kansst you indeed for him to pay the fee.
If you want your package and you take your share of the fee for transport.

I will not pay because I have lost a little confidence.
and you can build all that again if you rule with and then pay the fee.

Nina

#24 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:47

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2010 12:10:41

I told The REV.KONE GUCI, that you will contact him with your details to be sure who he is working with please do this now because i will not like to change my discussion with him you know he is just a helping hand to us.

Nina

#25 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:48

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. Juni 2010 00:42:50

WHY YOU DON'T WANT SHIPPING COURIER COMPANY TO BRING THIS TO YOU I SPEAK TO MR LORDSON KHOPHY TODAY ABOUT THE PASSPORT ISSUE HE SAID THAT HE IS SORRY FOR EVERY THING THAT THE MISTAKE IS FROM THE SCAN AND SHE TRY TO PUT EVERY THING IN OTHER NOT KNOWING SHE'S MAKING A BIG MISTAKE AND HE TOLD ME THAT HE SACK THE GIRL FROM WORK IMMEDIATELY HE GOT THAT REPORT FROM YOU.

MY DEAR FRIEND, THIS COMPANY IS A GOOD COMPANY THEY ARE WORKING UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF THIS COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY I CHOOSE TO USE THE COMPANY FOR THIS PLEASE TRY AND COOPERATE WITH THEM INSTEAD WE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON PLEASE I NEED YOU TO DO THIS FOR ME OK

BUT WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO MAIL THE REV KONE GUCI?.

Nina

#26 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:50

I do not know where the problem was the Corierdienst sent everything they wanted and who were no longer registered with me.
So does the Courier Maybe keep the package himself, or what's going on

Nina

#27 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:51

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Juni 2010 13:09:55

THE POINT IS THAT IF YOU STILL WILLING TO DO THIS PAY THE COURIER CHARGES TO SHIPPING COMPANY AND MAIL ME IMMEDIATELY AND TELL YOU HAVE PAID THE CHARGES I WILL MAIL THE COURIER SHIPPING COMPANY TO FASTING THE DELIVERY TO YOU. MY AGREEMENT WITH THEM IS THAT THEY WILL DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU IN THREE DAYS AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL DO IT SO BECAUSE I TRUST THE COMPANY SO WELL.

Nina

#28 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:51

If you confidence on the Courier then they can do it I can pay upon receipt of delivery if I have looked if everything is ok with the package
I do not trust the Courier there have lied to me and if you think they make really why do not you be stretched before nthe money for transportation.

Nina

#29 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:52

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Juni 2010 22:59:44

YES I TRUST MR LORDSON KHOPHY, AND HE CAN NOT LIE TO ME OK YOU CAUSE ALL THIS FROM START I HAVE TOLD YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIM, BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVE THE CONSIGNMENT.

IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO CARRY ON THIS NOW IS BETTER OR CHANCE IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE LETS KEEP IT THERE UNTIL AM BACK TO GHANA. THANK YOU

Nina

#30 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:53

No, have not received the shipment and has not been given to a neighbor that is has come from nothing with me.

This is not sent, I was determined not think so because the Courier is ok ere may also lie at you. Horses have been sickening to see so it all possible.

If you can get a confirmation on the show I would like the ASEH since the Courier does not write me.

Nina

#31 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:54

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2010 18:54:05

I WILL TELL THE COURIER SHIPPING COMPANY TO WRITE YOU IS THAT OK ,BUT THIS TIME I LIKE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO THEM PLEASE FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED FOR THE PASS.

MR LORDSON KHOPHY HAS APOLOGIZE TO ME AND ASKED ME TO TELL THAT HE IS SORRY FOR HIS SECRETARY MISTAKE.

Nina

#32 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:55

Yesterday I sent the money to the information he has given me and all he wanted sent.
Today I looked up at Western Union and the money has already been picked up by the Companie.
What's that you have the drive to embezzle the money or used by the football World Cup or something.
Why is it not the package even though I had paid the money to the Courier.

Did not say that the liar and cheat you want.
Keeps money and the package comes.
Fee is paid but nothing happens.
What should das.
Western Union has confirmed to me the Receiving the money was with question and answer but no passport. They want to cheat us

Nina

#33 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:55

Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company Plc.‏
Von: MAYLAND LOGISTICS COURIER SERVICE (khophy.lordson@live.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010 17:29:37

Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company Plc.
37 Workerni Street Avoturu Akpakpa Accra Ghana

Phone: +233261430943

E-mail: khophy.lordson@live.com

Hi,

I have agreed with Mr.William John to continue the shipment of your consignment to you, mr william told me how bitterly you complain about the damage passport please kindly accept my apologises i promise to make sure your consignment get to you safely.So from this moment i wait to receive the shipping charges from you to enable me start the shipping.
Use this Name below to send the money.

Name : CHRISTOPHER ANAYO CHIFE.
City : ACCRA.
MTCN : ........
Amount : $

Thanks for your interest in Mayland Logistics Courier Services shipping company.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Lordson Khophy
For the Manager Mayland Logistics Courier Services Shipping Company.
ACCRA GHANA.

Nina

#34 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:57

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Juni 2010 17:36:50

SEND TO ME THAT INFORMATION YOU USED TO SEND THE MONEY TO THEM TO CONFIRM IT TOO, ANA THE EMAIL YOU SEND IT TO.

Nina

#35 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:58

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Juni 2010 10:17:54

LET ME SEE THE PAYMENT SLIP AND THE INFORMATION USED TO SEND THE MONEY TO HIM AND THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT IT.

HOW COME ANY ONE WILL PICK IT IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE I DID NOT DISCLOSE YOUR NAME TO ANY ONE NOT EVEN THE COMPANY YET AND NO ONE WILL PICK MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION WITHOUT THE SENDER NAME. I THINK YOU ARE NOT SAYING THE TRUTH THIS TIME AND THIS IS BAD RECORD FOR YOU IN FACT YOU REALLY DISAPPOINT ME.

Nina

#36 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:58

Have you hung the form as PDF in the mail and the mail I sent to the Courier.
The money was collected but later that day.
Why has demand for Western Union and they have confirmed to me that Mrs. Deborah Mettle got the money.
But the package has not been sent. So the wish to cheat us and keep the package himself.
Am on 6/23/2010 with three friends from the Foreign Legion because of the football World Cup in South Africa and if need be we will pass but I will not be mer so nice and I swear to God I will do all beteidigten.

If you do not want to continue the You and your life then pray Lying Courier times with God I do not catch but friends of the Foreign Legion remain even longer there and search it until you have it all.

And I do not need you or your hands?
Because they are sent to me as proof and also the hands of your colleagues.

So do not verarsch'll get you wherever you are.

Nina

#37 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 21:59

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Samstag, 19. Juni 2010 11:24:35

THIS IS NOT TRUE MRS DEBORAH METTLE ARE NO LONGER AT WORKING IN THE COMPANY SO HOW COME SHE'S THE ONE TO PICK THE MONEY. MR LORDSON KHOPHY, TOLD ME THAT YOU ARE LYING AND THAT IS TRUE BECAUSE HE CAN NEVER LIE TO ME HE IS A GOOD MAN. BUT WHY ARE JOKING WITH A THING LIKE THIS?

Nina

#38 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:00

He lies to you he has told me I should send the money to the data and has also sent me the card from her.
And I'm not joking.
flugtiket is already with me and friends are already in place.
So if the package is not up to 06.22.2010 at me you'll see how serious I mean and I have no qualms about you and your friends liars chop off their hands.

Nina

#39 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:01

FROM WILLIAMS‏
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Juni 2010 23:07:26

DEAR FRIEND, ALL THIS IS GETTING ME CONFUSE PLEASE CAN I SEE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OF THE COURIER COMPANY YOU SEND THE MONEY AND WITH THE WESTERN UNION PAY SLIP. IT LOOK TO ME THAT, YOU BEEN COMMUNICATING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE THROUGH LOOK ALIKE EMAIL ADDRESS PLEASE CHECK THE EMAIL VERY WELL AND GET BACK TO ME WITH REPORT THANK YOU.

STOP CONTACTING ANY ONE UNTIL I CONFIRM THE COMPANY.

Nina

#40 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 17.07.2010 22:02

But if the mail address which you have been given to me.

So you do it with all the Corier Sure you still have my data.

If your package is with me I send you your share and the fee.
Should not happen again so that the people have the wrong.

But am now only a few days here but not accessible by mail.

Nina

Song Lile hat zuviel Geld
Ein ungleiches Paar

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz