Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

matthew

#601 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 05.07.2012 07:40

Bei ARE YOU INTERRESTED von FB angeschrieben worden

stellt sich als Matthew vor Foto gestohlen von
http://www.google.ch/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&s...HCPwLd08WA2Pm2w

melapino

RE: matthew

#602 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 05.07.2012 07:41

das Bild

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
n1339673964.jpg  

melapino

peter colon

#603 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 05.07.2012 12:43

THIS IS THE STORY OF A WOMAN I MEET IN THE WWW SHE IS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO THIS GUY

Pic.jpg

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Pic.jpg   Pic1.jpg   Pic2.jpg  

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.07.2012 12:54 | Top

RE: peter colon

#604 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 05.07.2012 12:54

I tell you my story with scammer.
I have been emailing with soldier US Army presently in Afghanistan – we have been mailing on Facebook for 1 week. He told me that he was seeking for relationship for a long term or marriage. We contact only with email on facebook.

Some day he asked me about mail to apply for his leave (he wants to meet me) and gave me contact to them: the customer care service - contact details of the leave department: service@us-armyforce.com. He asked me to write email them kindly - “just tell them your name and your address and let them know you are writting on behalf of your fiance Peter Colon”. He asked me about that because he wants to meet me, he didn't push me to do it and he was not rushing.

I knew it that sth was strange. I didn’t do it because I am very careful about men (online). I asked him to give me his phone number, he said that they are permitted to use phone in Afghan.
Told me that his name is Peter Colon – 45 years old, divorced with one daughter, he lives is Alabama Mulga.

I found out this page:
http://marriedtothearmy.com/are-you-dati...r-or-a-fake/and
I asked my scammer some questions from this page.
He told me that his MOS or identifier is SGT and his mail: peter.colon01@gmail.com
I have just attempted to find out if he’was telling the truth. I knew that he lies.
I sent email to Stacy from her page (marriedtothearmy) and she aswered that he sounds like a scam and there is no customer service or anyone to mail/email about his leave. The Army doesn't accept requests from anyone but the soldier. Also, his MOS would be something like 11B or Infantry. SGT is a rank.

I’am very intelligent woman so I wanted to check him and I sent email for help to member of service US ARMY (Robert West 5-31 combatwounded2010@aol.com) to check this soldier Peter Colon. I have got answer and confirmation that its a scam.

The scamer is using the name – Peter Colon and this is his page on facebook but he has blocked it.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003232732747
I know that scammer watches me and maybe someday he come back with changed name.

On the uniform the soldier has name - COLON. This pic is very clear to read more from his uniform. I want to warn other woman because scammer is using surname COLON but he surely has a lot of name on FB for example Jose Colon, Richard Colon and so on. I knew scammer as a "PETER COLON". I think that a real person was on the traning camp or some operation - not on mission in Afghan or Iraq because in this countries are not so good conditions of living for soldiers.

I found out that the scammer is using email address: peter.colon01@gmail.com , so I found out his ID computer that he is from Colorado USA. I am not sure this information. So, maybe the soldiers is from Colorado Springs because there is army, I dont know.
I was looking the soldier on this page:
http://www.military.com/buddy-finder/
but there are a lot of COLON without the pics..so for me is very difficult to identify real person because maybe he is at Army or Air Force...

I send you 3 pics from scammer but there are 3 different person. I looking for soldier on the first pic.

I looking forward to hear from you soon.

melapino
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.07.2012 13:03 | Top

RE: Romance Scammer stellen sich vor!

#605 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 05.07.2012 13:31

Heute habe ich mich wieder nur gewundert.
Da schreibt mich doch schon wieder ein Herr Maxwell Smith über Jappy an.
Ich habe mir schnell einen neuen Mail-Account mit gefakten Daten zugelegt.
Nun kamen Bilder, die auch identisch sind mit Richard Dwayn bei Facebook, aber die Mail war die gleiche, die mir mein erster Maxwell gesendet hat, die auch hier im Forum veröffentlich wurde!
Es ist fast die gleiche Mail-Adresse - Maxsmith1_2012@live.com - eben nur eine 1 dahinter.
Etwa wieder derselbe Scammer? Aber die tauschen ja die Accounts untereinander.

Schreibmaus.Moni

#606 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 07.07.2012 19:09

melapino

#607 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 07.07.2012 22:57

und noch einer bei are you interested von fb
http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http:...BQ&ved=0CHMQ8g0
hat sich als Philipp Nobile ausgegeben
gleich gemeldet

melapino

Philipp Nobile !

#608 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 07.07.2012 23:00

das Bild vom Profil

Angefügte Bilder:
n1302852489.jpg  

melapino

RE: Philipp Nobile !

#609 von MRW ( gelöscht ) , 07.07.2012 23:20

Hallo melapino und schreibmaus.moni:

Es wäre sinnvoll wenn ihr Scammer Daten zusammenhängend in einem Post senden würdet. Sozusagen eine Zusammenfassung der Daten die ihr zu einem Scammer gesammelt habt. Postings mal mit einem Bild, mal mit einem Link zu Facebook ergeben wenig Sinn.

MRW
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.07.2012 23:22 | Top

RE: peter colon

#610 von melapino ( gelöscht ) , 07.07.2012 23:54

bei fb gelöscht jedenfalls mit dem Profil

melapino

#611 von Mahgol ( gelöscht ) , 08.07.2012 07:14

D# 18 von chatterbee 09.05 .2009 das Bild mit dem Jungen vor dem Motorrad habe ich geschickt bekommen im Juni 2012 von Mark Smith aus Schottland!
es wäre sein Sohn, 10 Jahre, Michael !

Mahgol
zuletzt bearbeitet 08.07.2012 07:22 | Top

#612 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 08.07.2012 13:35

Es gibt eben zu viele von den Typen. Zig Name und Bilder, da soll man noch durchsehen.

Schreibmaus.Moni

#613 von Herrmann † , 11.07.2012 12:49

Zitat
Es gibt eben zu viele von den Typen. Zig Name und Bilder, da soll man noch durchsehen.

Nö wozu denn? ist doch völlig egal, wie die sich nennen, sie lügen eh nur.

Bait save

Herrmann the German

Due to the recent budget cuts, the cost of electricity, gas and oil as well as current economic conditions, 'The Light at the end of the tunnel' has been turned off. - I apologise for the inconvenience

Herrmann †

#614 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 20.07.2012 20:30

Der wackere Soldat, mit dem ich im April unter Maxwell Smith gechattet habe ist wieder aufgetraucht. Unter dem Namen Howard Alan. Er hatte mir schon Bilder von James Ruddock mit Töchterchen gesandt, dasselbe Bild habe ich damals als Foto seiner "verstorbenen" Tochter serviert bekommen. Ich hatte mich schon beim Chat gewundert und an ein Dejavu geglaubt. Und dann hat er bei Skype dasselbe Bild wie damals angestellt, der Soldat beim Chatten! Wir gehören wohl zusammen???? Es sind wohl immer dieselben in der Sektion Deutschland - Jappy unterwegs?

Schreibmaus.Moni

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.07.2012 | Top

#615 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 06.08.2012 08:53

Der Name ist Howard ALAN!

Angefügte Bilder:
IMCQ (10) Howard Alan - James Ruddock.jpg   IMCQ (48).jpg   howard Alan 2.jpg  

Schreibmaus.Moni

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.08.2012 | Top

#616 von Dina ( gelöscht ) , 13.08.2012 16:39

Hello.

This Steve Richardson guy is calling himself David Curtis now. He pretends to be from Brussels in his be2 profile, but then he says that he is in fact an engineer living in Warwickshire, England. He didn't ask anything from me, maybe because he didn't have the time. I searched his photo on google images and found him on this forum.

I personally think that there are at least 2 people behind this. The messages I got were systematically coming from 2 different time zones, with 2 different levels of English. Maybe he works with his wife (look at the pictures closely, he is wearing a wedding ring) or with another partner.

I asked him about the wedding ring and first he said - what wedding ring?, then, when I sent him the detail cropped from the photo, he said Oh, I am so sorry I didn't explain this before, I am actually a widower, but I am wearing this wedding ring to scare women away... What?? So he wants to scare women away, but he's on a dating site!

Anyway, thanks for posting this. I hope this is going to be useful for someone else, as it was for me.

Dina

#617 von MRW ( gelöscht ) , 13.08.2012 17:25

Hello Dina, I deleted your duble posting. Please be aware that the people on the pictures are innocent. The photos have been stolen from the internet. The real scammer is a black male, operating from West Africa

MRW
zuletzt bearbeitet 13.08.2012 19:31 | Top

#618 von danny60388 ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2012 09:22

Guten Morgen,

ich bin neu hier, aber ich glaube ich habe da einen neuen für die Sammlung. Der arme hat seine Brieftasche verloren und will das ich ihm helfe.
So Blond kann ich doch garnicht sein das ich einfachen einem fremden Geld überweise. Wie nett Adresse wo ich das Geld hin überweisen soll wurde sofort mit gesendet. western union Garry Moore Address...19494 wilderness Dr, westlinn Oregon. 97068. Da gehen doch alle Alarmglocken bei mir an. Vielleicht kennt Ihn ja schon jemand.

der Name ist garrymoore45@yahoo.com

hier auch noch gleich ein Bild anbei:

danny60388

#619 von Schreibmaus.Moni , 19.08.2012 19:31

Zurzeit haben die Herren von Accra Ghana oder Nigeria wieder auf Finya Ausgang hatte 5 neue Bekanntschften.
Irgendwie komen mir die Bilder auch alle bekannt vor, aber man kann ja nicht immer alle Seiten hier durchgehen.
Deshalb stelle ich sie mit Namen hier ein.

Der auf dem zweiten nennt sich Charles Robbin, der Badehosenmann Mark Fred.

Angefügte Bilder:
@@home.jpg   Alam Smith2.jpg   Frank Bill White.jpg   Jeff Handy.jpg   mark17.jpg  

Schreibmaus.Moni

#620 von danny60388 ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2012 10:04

Guten Morgen,

und weil es so schön war hier noch so ein netter Schleimer. Ich weiß garnicht wie mein PC das alles aushält.
Da muß man echt aufpassen wenn man die Mails aufmacht soviel Schleim. Bis er dann merkte er bekommt kein Geld, dann würde er schnell ungehalten
und meinte ich wäre ja sowas von egoistisch. Was mein Geld angeht da mag er ja recht haben. (Lach mich schlapp)
Bilder hätte ich auch noch. Waren nur 7.500,00 Dollar die er wollte.

maxwell_mike40a@yahoo.com

danny60388

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz