Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Wer hat Lust ein scammer zu übernehmen ...

#121 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 03.05.2009 22:05

..da ich samstag so viel nachzuholen hatte hab ich frank wenigstens eine offline message hinterlassen...

gloria sagte (01:03):
hi darling - can´t sleep because of you.. just sitting right here thinking of you.. how you doing my dear? am so sad we couldn´t meet today - i miss you so much... i was really unhappy you left me in chat without a word after coming back from the bank yesterday.. are you angry with me darling?

gloria sagte (01:04):
please leave me a message tomorrow ok - i can´t be without one word from you... need you so much.. sleep well darling ok...bye

... und da war er auch schon wieder heut am frühen morgen ab 9.00 uhr - mit fussballbild heute im fensterle....
ich hab ihn ewig warten lassen, aber es dauert keine 10 sekunden - wann auch immer ich online gehe - er steht sofort parat... stellt sich die frage ob er wirklich lauert oder noch anderweitig chattet - ich denke aber er lauert - seine antworten sind ziemlich schnell es sei denn, er wirft mit textbausteinen um sich und nach unseren chats ist er immer off und bleibt es auch... mit ner thermoskanne kaffee bewaffnet steh ich das locker durch, denn los...

Frank sagte (12:00):
Hi sweetie ....I was'nt able to sleep as well ...I always think of you ,cos you are on my mind and thoughts all the time...i need you so much and i really can't do without you as well ..

Frank sagte (12:04):
i love you with all my heart and i swear to you that ,nothing on earth can stop me from loving you ..i wish you could be here now ,so we can chat for a while ,cos i need you so much and i long to hold you tight and never let you ..

also bin ich glücklich ihn zu sehen - und fürchte auch dieser chat wird atemberaubend - wie imma mit frank ...

gloria sagt: hey
Frank sagt: Hi Darling
gloria sagt: you are there ... oh frank
Frank sagt: yes ,am here my lov
How are you?
gloria sagt: just switched on my computer to look for a mesage from you
oh am fine with you now...

Frank sagt: Am also happy ,am with you now,cos i have been thinking of you all the time ,my day was bad cos i was not with you ..

erstmal abklären warum er mich hat wortlos sitzen lassen am freitag nach der bankgeschichte...
gloria sagt: darling is was soooo sad about you left me without a word on friday afternoon
Frank sagt: Oh am so sorry my love ...My computer went off and it was hard to connect back ..am so sorry my love and i hope am forgiven
gloria sagt: yes sure you are forgiven ... i felt so insecure then... just tried all i could do - was so worried about that closed bank and then no word from you... a horrible day.
Frank sagt: I love you and i always have you in my mind ,trust ....I just can't do a day without you,cos i need you all the time
am so devoted to you and wanna grow old with you sweetie

es nervt... frank ist eine jenseitsschlafmütze vor dem herrn - unfähig zu persönlichem dialog - wie krieg ich ihn blos dazu mal von seinem skript abzuweichen...
gloria sagt: same here
how you doing today darling

Frank sagt: am doing great now ,just because am with my love
and you ?
gloria sagt: smile... me too right now
Frank sagt: i love you so much

... die geister die ich rief ...

gloria sagt: lol... darling - what happend to you lovely picture??
Frank sagt: Oh let me place it back for you my love
am yours and my everthing belongs to you my lov
gloria sagt: ok yes - please replace the picture i love
Frank sagt: Can you see it now?
gloria sagt: yeah darling... here you are again
Frank sagt: so tell me ,where did you go yesterday ,i really miss you ,you know
gloria sagt: oh...am sorry darling - i know... tried to meet you later in the night but couldn´t find you
had a lot to do with my practice and outside in the stable yesterday ... after my illness you know - there was a lot to do for making things going right again

Frank sagt: yes my love ..i hope you are okay now
I wish i were to be there with you ,to take good care of you ..You know ,am your husband and is my reponsiblity to take good care of you ,but then i promise to do everything for you ,when am back home to be with you ok
i love you

er scheint zu befürchten ich könnte es morgen nicht zu bank schaffen... um mich innerlich zu stärken weist er mich vorsichtshalber darauf hin, daß er mein husband is...
gloria sagt: hey my darling this sounds so good... my husband...
Frank sagt: yes honey
gloria sagt: tell me your wishes with the marriage... how do you wanna spend it
Frank sagt: well ,is really alot to talk about ...I promise we are gonna live happily as always ,trust me
i love you so much

oh jee wie kriegt man den lockerer...
gloria sagt: lol... darling - just want you to dream about it with you together right now... so please - tell me - how will you things going on our marriage? do yo wanna marry in a church - what do you want me to wear for cothes an stuff like that... do you understand i try to express?
Frank sagt: yes ...well your wish is always my commander ..do you prefer the church ?
command
honey ,are you there?

jepp !!! das ist und bleibt mein lieblingssatz number one ..

gloria sagt: yes
just waiting for your words - can see you ´re writing but nothing arrives at the moment
ah doch da kam ein längerer satz und sogar mal was persönliches - hochzeitspläne...

Frank sagt: well ,lets think of how the marriage is going to be ....i will like us to visit more places first for vacation and then go to US or any where you want for our marriage rites and go for wedding shopping in Paris ...what do you think about ?
gloria sagt: wow - this sounds really great my love
i would love to do this all

Frank sagt: really
that will be so nice to do that with you
gloria sagt: do you want me to wear something special for you?
Frank sagt: yes ,my love ..I want you to look good
gloria sagt: hey - am always looking good
but for you i wanna go looking special
Frank sagt: yes i know ,you look good
yes my love ...but then honey ,what are your plans today ?
gloria sagt: smile.... nothing special only spend my day being lazy enjoying my free time
Frank sagt: can i spend the whole day with you here ?
wie den ganzen tag ? oh my god ...

gloria sagt: lol
you wanna come over?

Frank sagt: I wish i could ,cos that has been my greatest dream all this while ...i wanna be with you ,i long for you all the time
gloria sagt: yes .. should come true soon
Frank sagt: yes it will my love
A part of you has grown in me, and, so you see, it's you and me, forever, and never apart; maybe in distance but never in heart.
i love you
gloria sagt: oh darling you´re such a romantic man
Frank sagt: I've been waiting my whole life for you... now my waiting is through, you're my dream come true.
i love you so much
Honey ,are you there?

ich bring ihn einfach nicht auf touren oder mal von dem ewigen gesabbel weg ...
gloria sagt: am back
sorry somebody was at the door
Frank sagt: Oh i see ,who was that ?
gloria sagt: a friend
just came and wantd to pick me up with his motorbike

Frank sagt: oh i see and what did you tell her...?
gloria sagt: him
oh i beged him to come again later - i love it racing throught the county on motorbike

Frank sagt: nice ,so is he gone now ?
gloria sagt: yes - he will come in an hour again back
Frank sagt: ok ...
gloria sagt: now i want to spend some time with you..
Frank sagt: Honey ,were you able to find the western union location at the post bank the last time ,you went?
aah - jetzetle - wir kommen zur sache...

gloria sagt: well i know where the bank is - it´s my house bank you know.. and on internet i could read they make these special transfers
Frank sagt: was it western union money transfer ,you saw on the internet?
gloria sagt: yes if am right i saw this western onoin word
sehr köstlich finde ich, daß er mich nie korrigiert ...

Frank sagt: oh ok ...But then ,honey i think you can even send the money online through the western union money transfer on the internet
online-transfer - hää ?? geht das wirklich auch ? ich hab jetzt lieber mal a blond moment...

gloria sagt: ok darling - i don´t know yet how this will work but am sure they will tell me the fastes way doing this
Frank sagt: so will you try send the money online now or you will wait till you go to the bank tomorrow morning to send it ?
gloria sagt: you now i understand - but i never use online banking . afraid this is not safe all times... i will go to the bank tomorrow in the afternoon
Frank sagt: oh ok ..then you need to send mohammed message to let him know,you will make the transfer to him tomorrow aftertoon..you know ,he needs to take his flight very early tomorrow

ächz - mit dem haben wir doch telefonisch alles klar gemacht...
gloria sagt: yes this i wanted to ask you now.. i will send him a message after our chat my dear
Frank sagt: ok my love
i love you so much
gloria sagt: i try all my best to send this money ok
Frank sagt: ok my love ...You are such a darling
.. schau ma mal ob der geldtechnisch den hals voll genug hat oder ob noch mehr reinpasst

gloria sagt: do you think this money he asked me for will be enough for him to make this new stamp for the package?

Frank sagt: Well ,i think that money will be enough for him ...ok
gloria sagt: ok
auch gut..
Frank sagt: I wish i could be with you now ,to hold you very tight and never let you go ..i want to be with now my love .i need you so much
gloria sagt: yes i know and am sad you are not here
Frank sagt: me to my love ..i want you my love ..
How much ,was he asking for the stamps?..

.. lol .. doch verunsichert ob des betrages den der botschafter angefordert hat ???

gloria sagt: it was just 1650 dollar
Frank sagt: oh i see
gloria sagt: you gave him 2000 $ and this is he need to make things right
Frank sagt: yes my love
gloria sagt: no problem - don´t worry dear
.. yes, kein problem ...
Frank sagt: Ok my love
You are such a darling
gloria sagt: smile... hope you won´t forget this
Frank sagt: i wont you my love ,..cos i really love you
gloria sagt: darling why can´t things going easier
Frank sagt: well ,we need to be patient ,cos everything is gonna be alright soon ,trust me

... das leben steckt voller überraschungen... und sehr bald auch für frank und seinen botschafter...
gloria sagt: never thought i would come in a situation like this... to meet the man of my life - but so far away...
Frank sagt: me to my love ...am so lucky to have you in my life ,i have waited for this so long
gloria sagt: am wordless now darling feeling the blues
Frank sagt: You are so sweet my love
gloria sagt: you make me feeling loneliness
Frank sagt: I always feel confortable and very excited when am with you ....
am really devoted to you baby
gloria sagt: i won´t miss you... will spend day and night with you never let you go again
Frank sagt: me to my love ....I cherish you so much
der kerl springt nirgeds drauf an...
gloria sagt: i believe you
just believe in you

Frank sagt: I also trust you with all my heart and i think nothing can stop us from loving each other
gloria sagt: nothing
am very happy i found you -you ought to know i would do everything for you to feel comfortably

Frank sagt: me to my love ...
Honey did mohammed give you the information on who to send the money to?

jaaneee - script? muß ich mugu nun mugu´s geschichte erzählen ??
gloria sagt: what´s up darling - you don´t remember your own story?..
Frank sagt: I knew it was Bright Amafu ,right?
gloria sagt: sure he did - i sent you his information email
Frank sagt: that is what i want to know
gloria sagt: yes - he wrote in his second email th complete adress
Frank sagt: good
gloria sagt: should i send you his email again for yo to feel sure darling
Frank sagt: am okay ,just that ,i dont want any mistake during the transfer to him ..i believe you and i trust all what you tell me
You're the sunshine of my life, Your absence causes a total eclipse of my heart...

mit einfaltsreichtum er nicht wirklich beglückt seufz..
gloria sagt: lol...
you are so sweet my darling
always such lovely words
Frank sagt: I love you more than words can say in a lifetime. More than I have ever dreamed, I love you.
gloria sagt: oh my darling
you are all i dream of at night

Frank sagt: Though time can change so many things, I know one thing is true. Time will never change the way I feel for you.
gloria sagt: same here... you can´t imagine what am feeling right now...

nein - können sie nicht ...
Frank sagt: There is nothing that means more to me than the joys of life you've helped me see, With your openness and honesty... YOU will always have my me and my love.
gloria sagt: yes darling and this is all i need for going on in life
gloria sagte (13:18):
honey... i should leave you now- need to have a look into the mirrow before my friend comes back again

Frank is offline...

grins - ich dachte schon... entweder beleidigt oder dynamohamster im arbeitsstreik - aber ihn hatte es tatsächlich geschmissen..

Frank sagte (13:28):
Ok ,sweetheart...my connection also went off as well
am gonna talk to you soon
i love you

das befürchte ich auch...

isihonest

#122 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 00:00

..abends hat er mir dann wieder aufgelauert - das ist seine taktik... naja bei so gut wie sichern 1650 dollar braucht man nicht unbedingt mehrere am start - oder es beißen keine an, weil er so unflexibel ist beim flirten. irgendwie bin ich inzwischen sicher - frank-mugu ist entweder unter 16 oder über 60 - eine andere erklärung hab ich nicht...grins
es bleibt zu hoffen, daß er mit seiner unnachahmlichen art nicht allzuviel chancen hat in der damenwelt...
aber dieser chat war richtiggehend locker und nett ...

Frank sagt: Hello my love
Are you now ,back from the ride?
gloria sagt: hi darling
yes just came back and went to the computer to look after you

Frank sagt: That is really nice of you ,am so happy ,you are here now ..i miss you so much
gloria sagt: me too dear.. you lost th connection in the afternoon?
Frank sagt: Yes my love ,did you see the offline message sent after i came back online?
das war ihm schon wichtig, daß ich nicht denke er verläßt mich wortlos...
gloria sagt: yes i saw it right now
Frank sagt: good
gloria sagt: the same procedure as always...
same happens to mine sometimes and i don´t know why

Frank sagt: Yes my love ..I wish we could be together soon,to get out of this computer mess ..i love you and wish i were to be home with you now
und jetzt passiert es...er macht tatsächlich eine lockere bemerkung auch wenn er es garnet gleich bemerkt...
gloria sagt: lol ...computermess - that´s great
Frank sagt: lol ...
ich kann´s nicht fassen - es lacht
so tell me darling ,what are your plans tonight ,can we spend sometime together ,before you go to bed.
das stand zu befürchten - aber er gibt sich wirklich größte mühe mich bei laune zu halten
gloria sagt: yes darling if you want me to stay with you...
Frank sagt: yes i will love it so much ..You know i love you and always wants to be with you .
gloria sagt: ok darling same here... so please make my evening... smile
Frank sagt: Yes i will ...If i dont make you happy ,who will ...

... liebe-liebe-liebe plänkeleien - er kann net anders.. und immer wieder dieses "trust me" ... was meinen die nur damit ?
gloria sagt: darling wy do you always accent this trust me?
why should i not

Frank sagt: Just wanted you to know ,how really i mean my words ..ok
are you offended about that ?
gloria sagt: no just thought it´s because you have depts in mind
Frank sagt: Thank you for teaching my heart to dance among the stars.
i love you
doch - inzwischen find ich´s einfach nur noch köstlich -
gloria sagt: smile
this means you have none

Frank sagt: so tell me darling ...what are your plans for spending my retire holidays together ?where will you like to go for the holidays ?
warum hab ich immer dieses an-die-wand-sprech-gefühl ?
gloria sagt: whereever you want us to go darling..
do you love the ocean

Frank sagt: Yes ...and you ?
gloria sagt: oh love it soooooo much
Frank sagt: It is going to be great ,when we visit england for some weeks,you know
will you like to go there as well
??
gloria sagt: sure... always with you
i love england

Frank sagt: I feel so excited ,when you begins to talk this way ..Oh you are such a darling baby
ich versuche doch schon sooo lang mein bestes... langsam weicht er endlich mal schema ab juhu
gloria sagt: frank i try the whole time to talk with you this way but are are always so grave...
Frank sagt: I love when my heart smiles, but the best of all, it smiled because of you.
gloria sagt: and mine because of you
would you want me to walk in the beach over there in england
with you hand in hand

ich versuch jetzt meine strandnummer - ich kann net anders...
Frank sagt: yes i will love it alot ..
I need you and wants to be so close to you my baby
gloria sagt: i love to hear this
so tell me what do you want to do with me also in the beach
nun bin ich gespannt ob ...
Frank sagt: well ,swim with you ,make some fun with you there such us riding on the horse and alot more ..
what again ,will you be doing with me there
gloria sagt: after all you said before?
Frank sagt: yes
gloria sagt: hmmm ... have a lot in mind we could do after that.... smile
ja!! ich hab ihn wieder zum smilen gebracht...
Frank sagt: smile
gloria sagt: this is the first time you are this way with me
es hat mich viele viele chats gekostet...
Frank sagt: how?
gloria sagt: easy going
Frank sagt: yes ,that shows ,How much love i have for you
i need you ma love and wants to be with you forever ....
gloria sagt: forever in the beach...
Frank sagt: everywhere till death do us apart ,cos i love you and wants to do everything i can to make you happy always
gloria sagt: oh for this i have a lot ideas... smile
Frank sagt: good ,that is what i want to hear from you my baby ...you are my forever Angel
- er kann halt net ganz so lock er vom hocker
gloria sagt: you should never forget about me
Frank sagt: I will never try that ,trust me
gloria sagt: i assure you i will make you having me in mind forever darling
ich kann´s mir einfach neuerdings net verkneifen, werd hier noch völlig hemmungslos...abwer - hey - ich will auch meinen spaß wenn schon...
Frank sagt: If I breathe a little faster, it is because I am thinking of you with every breath I breathe and I only want reason to think of you more ......I love you and thinks of you all the time
gloria sagt: i will make you breathing really fast hunnie
at last... smile

Frank sagt: I've been counting my blessings and you're one I can't live without...
dazu is mir dann auch noch allerhand eingefallen - zu dem counting blessings...

liebliebliebe..... und dann macht er den ersten versuch mich los zu werden... er ist allen ernstes besorgt um meine gesundheit...
Frank sagt: You are really sweet....Honey ,dont forget you are not healthy enough ,so you need to rest for now ,you know
gloria sagt: oh darling - i feel strong with you...
Frank sagt: and you have a lot to do tomorrow,cos you will be going to pick mohammed from the airport tomorrow
Yes ,i also feel safe here ,when am with you
gloria sagt: ok darling, you´re right with this - i really need to rest now.. it was a long day an have to get up early in the morning - you know on mondays the real madness is up in the practice
Frank sagt: I can see ,you really dont feel like going to bed now ...if so lets chat for a while before you leave ok ,cos even when you leave now ,am going to miss you so much
gloria sagt: lol ...seems you know me
Frank sagt: well ,baby ,which time will you get up from bed tomorrow?
gloria sagt: 6 am
Frank sagt: oh ok ...which time will i meet you online?
gloria sagt: oh this i really don´t know yet - i´ll try between any patients to go online for you a few minutes
at 10 am perhaps?

Frank sagt: ok ....means you will talk to me before going to send the money?
haja - hab doch schon gesagt, ich kann erst nachmittgs zur bank - kurz vor ladenschluss... damit du mir noch ne weile erhalten bleibst..
gloria sagt: yes i will send this money in the afternoon - there is no possiblity to do it in the morning
Frank sagt: ok ...but then ,i will be so happy ,when i meet you online in the morning
gloria sagt: same here
Frank sagt: And am not really sure ,i will be onlin exactly 10:00 ,it will be maybe 10:45am that way ok...will that be possible for you ?
gloria sagt: i´ll have a look for you a time between my patients ok

..... und dann schickt er mich doch glatt ins bett.. lol.. - 6 uhr ist ja schon sehr früh, schießlich sollen meine kräfte bis zur bank reichen...
Frank sagt: well ,honey you need to go for bed now ,you know
gloria sagt: yes i know am really tired
have to feed the horses right now and then need to sleep

Frank sagt: yes my love ....i love you
gloria sagt: ok so let´s meet tomorrow darling
und nu - yeah - ich hab ihn doch noch aufgetaut...
Frank sagt: I wish you a good night and a sexy dreams us,sleep well my love ..
gloria sagt: lol ...hey frank..
Frank sagt: bye for now
yes honey
gloria sagt: i will have one... with you in the beach
smile

Frank sagt: smile
ja es lacht inzwischen regelmäßig... sehr entzückend...
sure ,you will
gloria sagt: hope you doing too
Frank sagt: sure
well ,talk to you tomorrow
ok ...bye for now honey

Frank sagt: bye sweetheart
i love you

gekürzte variante - aber die lange war wirklich auch nett heut - er macht sich langsam mein frank - schade, daß sich unsere wege bald trennen...

isihonest

#123 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 00:30

der diplomat hat auch noch seine bestätigung bekommen - damit er gut schlafen kann...

dear sir

thank you for the call yesterday in the morning, just want to confirm i will send the money you need tomorrow afternoon by western onion money transfer.
hope you will enjoy your flight and meet me soon.
waiting for your informations about the flight number and date of arrivel in hamburg.

kindly regards

gloria ährlich

isihonest

#124 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 01:21

mein treuer frank hat mich also heute morgen weiter betreut und was soll ich sagen... er wird menschlich - er legt seine stereotype art immer mehr ab und lockert sich auf... zum schluß wird er direkt ein wenig sentimental so scheint´s fast...

Frank sagte am 04.05.´09 (11:08):
Hello my love
Frank sagte (11:13):
Hello my love
Frank sagte (11:14):
are you there my love
yes i am here but can´t chat now - have still a patient with me
er wird auch ein wenig zeitlich begrenzt heut sonst krieg ich noch ärger - ein glück sind frauen multi-tasking-fähig...
Frank sagt: Hey Baby
I miss you
gloria sagt: me too babe
can´t write to you now... lol the patient is looking ...

Frank sagt: ok ...which time will you be back to talk to me ..
gloria sagt:he is sitting in front of me
Frank sagt: ok
lol
see you
das fängt echt gut an *freu ... es lacht schon gleich am anfang ...
gloria sagt: smile - i´ll try to reach you after he´s gone ok
kiss
kiss
15 minuten später hatte ich dann zeit für ihn obwohl ich glaub er hätt auch länger gewartet auf die wurscht...

gloria sagt: ok am here now babe
Frank sagt: am also here
gloria sagt: *sigh* ... really crazy day today
Frank sagt: so how are you doing?
gloria sagt: tired
started at 6 am in the early morning

und jetzt man faßt es nicht - mein frank - ich kenn ihn nicht wieder... irgendwie krieg ich se alle ...
Frank sagt:hmmmmmmmm,I can see you need some massage from me ...lol
gloria sagt: ooooohhh yeeeees !!!
start with my feet and then go up slowly
lol

Frank sagt: I miss you so much and you have been in my thoughts the whole of today ..
yes i will surely do that
i need you so much
keine bausteine...
gloria sagt: need you more babe
Frank sagt: they say actions talks alot than words ...i wish i were there now ,to let you know how much love i have for you ..i really love you
und wieder ohne bausteine...
gloria sagt: i would love to make a long workbreak right now to enjoy a long massage from you... smile
Frank sagt: me to
i love it so much
did you sleep well last night?
er wird wirklich persönlich - solche dialoge hatten wir nie vorher - allerdings kommt er mit meiner losen zunge nicht wirklich zu rande..
gloria sagt: well and deep darling while dreaming of us ... in the beach... you know..smile
Frank sagt: Oh that is nice ..
Our dreams will surely come true soon ..
gloria sagt: am sure slowly you notice how crazy i am...

und er findet tatsächlich weiter eigene worte passend zu dem was ich eigentlich sage...
Frank sagt: In you I have found the greatest joy in my life
You inspire me alot
gloria sagt: smile... well i hope so - inspiring you much ..
i want you to go crazy while thinking of be closest to me babe

das hier hört sich doch schwer nach abschied an ? ob er es tatsächlich bedauert ?.
Frank sagt: You are such a darling and will never forget you
gloria sagt: and you are my special i will never forget you too...
Frank sagt: i love you so much sweetie
gloria sagt: darling need to go on now with work... wanted to to to the bank at noon but it´s close...
i´ll try in the afternoon to make a workbreak again for going there ok

Frank sagt: which time will that be ,you know he needs to take his flight early ?
er kennt mich - ich bin blond, deshalb nochmal alles klar machen..
gloria sagt:i´ll try at 4 pm - need 20 minutes to drive there and it closes at 5.30 pm
time enough i think
the minister said he would leave in the evening

er korrigiert den minister nicht - er korrigiert nie etwas der süße...

Frank sagt: ok ....
gloria sagt: had a call with my bank and they told me it´s going fast through with western onion... they´ll prepare everthing before - i just need to sign and things are working
er korrigiert auch meine zwiebel nie...

Frank sagt: ok ...so you will go there to sign at 4:00pm
your time?
gloria sagt: 4.30 pm i guess - told you need 20 minutes to drive
i can leave the practice at 4 pm

Frank sagt: ok ..then you need to send mohammed message to let him know about the time ,you will be going to go to send the money ok...
damit er wann er bei western onion parat stehen kann ..
und verabredet sich mit mir noch für den nächsten chat am abend...

Ok my love ...i will be here thinking of you ...which time will you be back online ,cos am also going for a meetng and now and dont really know the time ,i will be back

dann die große abschiedszeremonie mit liebliebliebe, aber tatsächlich auch ohne einen baustein ... ce ca ... also auf zu elvis...

isihonest

#125 von Dana , 05.05.2009 08:17

Zitat von isihonest
Frank sagt:hmmmmmmmm,I can see you need some massage from me ...lol
gloria sagt: ooooohhh yeeeees !!!
start with my feet and then go up slowly
lol

Du raubst dem armen Mugu ja noch den letzten Tropfen Verstand.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#126 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 14:33

nachmittags gegen 16.00 uhr bin ich also zur bank gehetzt und hab die 1650 dollar überwiesen...
dem diplomaten die elvis-daten per email anschließend zukommen lassen und ihn gleich drauf hingewiesen das ich noch seine flugdaten brauche ...

Dear Mr. Bright Amafu,

still need the following informations - your flight number and the date of arrivel at hamburg germany,
please inform me as soon as possible, thank you.
the transfer of the amount of 1650.0 dollar agreed on western union

the following data has been transmitted to PAYBACK:

Transfer-ID: 0088xxxxx
Name of receiver: Mr. Bright Amafu
Name of sender: Gloria Ährlich
Country the receiver lives in: GHANA Africa
Country the sender lives in: Germany
Expected amount: 1650.00
Currency: DOLLAR
E-mail of receiver: mohammed_diplomat@usa.com
Mobile phone of receiver: +233541537011
Commissioned transfer company: Western Union

Please go to http://heckenpenners.com, where you will get the MTCN.

Best regards
Gloria Ährlich

und mein liebster süßer frank hat auch gleich eine email gekriegt...
damit er bescheid weiß, daß alles seinen gang geht...

my darling

just want to inform you i sent the amount of 1650.00 dollar to mr. bright amafu by western union
darling i also sent him all information about the transfer and the mtcn some minutes ago..
i love you more
take care
gloria .

das war um 17.00 uhr - und nun folgt die allergeilste show des jahrhunderts
wer auch imma von euch elvis erfunden hat - ich verehre denjenigen till eternity...
ich lauf hier nur noch im kreis vor lachen...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 11.08.2009 08:33 | Top

#127 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 19:58

...als erstes ist eine SMS reingeflattert bei meiner alten mugu-nummer - am nachmittag:
Madam, I want to know if the transfer of the money went on succesfully. Please send SMS back with the information, when you are done with the transfer. Hope to hear from you soon..Mohammed

dann hat er wohl die email mit der erfolgten transaktion erhalten und ist also sofort losgestürzt in freudigster erregung...
und zwar direkt zu western union weil er natürlich dachte, die ID aus der email sei die mtcn...

als dann der 1. telefonanruf 17.30 uhr ... .. also hab ich ihm lang und breit am telefon das save system nahe gebracht auf seine kosten und ihn ermutigt, die richtige nummer online zu erfragen...

2009-05-04 17:54:06 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 17:54:06 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
Identifizierter Mugu: Mr. Bright Amafu
2009-05-04 17:54:08 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 17:56:31 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 17:56:31 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
2009-05-04 17:56:41 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 17:58:48 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 18:02:32 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 18:08:02 Mitteilungen vom und für das System Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 18:08:04 ..
mugus gesamte online-zeit 14 minuten

...elvis hat ihn rausgeworfen und ihn hat das aus der bahn geworfen... erst schickt er mir diese email...

Von: mohammed ali <mohammed_diplomat@usa.com>
An: Gloria xxxx@yahoo.de>
Gesendet: Montag, den 4. Mai 2009, 18:31:38 Uhr
Betreff: Re: moneytransfer by western union

I have got the informations now ,but can you please explian to me well about how the E.L.V.I.S works, because i have tried to get the Mtcn from the E.L.V.I.S as you told me ,but it tells me ,the transfer Id has ended and can't loggin to get the Mtcn from them ...Madam if i may ask ,is the transfer Id same as the Mtcn you wrote to me ...and where is the question and answer given to you by the western union to be given to me to redraw the money ..Because normal western union money transfer gives sender's the Mtcn and the question /answer to be given to the reciever to use for the redrawing of the money ..so please hope you check on that and reply to me soon ..
Best regards,

Mohammed

7 minuten später schlägt nochmal die gleiche email auf ....
Von: mohammed ali <mohammed_diplomat@usa.com>
An: Gloria xxxx@yahoo.de>
Gesendet: Montag, den 4. Mai 2009, 18:38:42 Uhr
Betreff: Re: moneytransfer by western union

dann kommt eine sms 18.46 uhr ...
Madam i have sent you an emailnow, coz I don´t know now to go about the E.L.V.I.S. process to get the MTCN from them.
Please reply to let me know how to go about it. Hope to hear from you soon.

darauf hab ich natürlich nicht geantwortet - also rief er wieder an... völllig confused... telefoniert mit mir über 5 minuten .. lol.. ich bin ganz perplex warum er schwierigkeiten hat... also rennt er wieder zu e.l.v.i.s. ..

9-05-04 19:04:46 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 19:04:46 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
2009-05-04 19:04:51 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 19:05:41 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 19:08:05 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 19:12:16 Kommentare der E.L.V.I.S.-Kunden Dieser Aufruf bedeutet das Ende der Session. ;-)

... aber er gibt nicht auf... es geht weiter... immer die gleichen eingaben - ich könnte mich stundenlang daran ergötzen...
2009-05-04 19:16:20 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
und nächster versuch...
2009-05-04 19:21:25 Eingabe der persönlichen Daten Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
Mr. Bright Amafu
(richtig)
2009-05-04 19:24:58 Name des Geldgebers:
Gloria Ahrlich
(falsch)
2009-05-04 19:24:58 Land des Mugus:
Ghana Africa
(falsch)

und nächster versuch...
2009-05-04 19:25:14 Eingabe der persönlichen Daten Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
Ährlich
(richtig)
2009-05-04 19:26:18 Land des Mugus:
Ghana Africa
(falsch)

und wieder einer...
2009-05-04 19:26:32 Eingabe der persönlichen Daten Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-04 19:27:56 Land des Mugus:
Ghana
(falsch)

und noch einer...
2009-05-04 19:28:22 Eingabe der persönlichen Daten Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-04 19:29:45 Land des Mugus:
GHAN Africa
(falsch)

der nächste versuch... ausdauer hat er ja...
2009-05-04 19:31:22 Land des Mugus:
GHANA Africa
(richtig)
-- hallelujaa...
2009-05-04 19:44:06 Session expired Vorbei. Sitzung beendet. Mugu hat sich mit der Eingabe der Daten zu viel Zeit gelassen.
2009-05-04 19:50:29 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 19:54:44 Eingabe des Security-Codes Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 19:54:50 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 19:55:00 Eingabe des Security-Codes Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 19:55:01 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 20:05:02 Eingabe des Security-Codes Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-04 20:15:30 Session expired Vorbei. Sitzung beendet. Mugu hat sich mit der Eingabe der Daten zu viel Zeit gelassen.
im schnitt fliegt er alle 3-5 minuten raus..
2009-05-04 20:31:32 Session expired Vorbei. Sitzung beendet. Mugu hat sich mit der Eingabe der Daten zu viel Zeit gelassen.
2009-05-04 20:37:18 Eingabe des Security-Codes Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 21:07:06 Überprüfung des Security-Codes durch den Mugu Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-04 21:07:09 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-04 21:07:09 Schade. Mugu ruft E.L.V.I.S. außerhalb der Ladenöffnungszeit auf

dann erwischt mich frank im chat - ganz komisch und kurz -
ich hab ihm von dem diplomatenstreß erzählt, er hat dauernd nur gefragt wie es mir geht und plötzlich war er weg ...hmmm

Frank sagte (21:46):
Hi darling
I miss you so much ,where are you ?
gloria sagt: darling am here but need 10 minutes to finish some invoice ok?
please hold on ok
am waiting for you
gloria sagt: hey dear
now it´s ok

Frank sagt: good ....i happy ,i have you here now
I miss you so much
gloria sagt: me too
frank i think everthings went as you wanted to

Frank sagt: really
How did it go about ?
gloria sagt: sent the money in the afternoon but then the diplomat called me asking for that mtcn..
first i didn´t understand him
guess he had a problem with the informations i sent him about to pick up the money from western union
he told something about any number which is not going through...

Frank sagt: and how did you go with it with the transfer ,did you do everything in the right way?
gloria sagt: yes sure.. i did it all how i was told by the bank
and i told the diplomat please to try it again... and if it wouldn´t work that time he should call me again
this was at i guess 6 pm

but he didn´t call again so i hope he is on his flight now
Frank sagt: yes i hope so ...But then ,How are you doing?
gloria sagt: no call again - so everything might be ok now
i hope really we can trust this guy darling

Frank sagt: Yes we can my love ...But then honey ,How are you doing?
gloria sagt: am happy now... with you and free time in the evening
and you darling how are you doing...
are you still there

frank ist offline

um 22.45 kommt der nächster telefonanruf
der diplomat entschuldigt sich dafür, daß er die nummer nicht bekommen hat und verspricht es morgen wieder zu probieren....

GOTT - wie ich dieses e.l.v.i.s. liebe und verehre...

isihonest

#128 von merino , 05.05.2009 22:42

Zitat von isihonest
GOTT - wie ich dieses e.l.v.i.s. liebe und verehre...

Lass uns einen ELVIS Fanclub aufmachen - mein Mugu fliegt auch dauern raus und ist manchmal sogar so konfus, dass er noch nicht einmal weiss, wie er heisst.

schon 3 Stunden dabei und noch immer nicht zur ersten Frage durchgekommen

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#129 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 06.05.2009 15:58

Zitat von merino
Lass uns einen ELVIS Fanclub aufmachen - mein Mugu fliegt auch dauern raus und ist manchmal sogar so konfus, dass er noch nicht einmal weiss, wie er heisst.
schon 3 Stunden dabei und noch immer nicht zur ersten Frage durchgekommen

... bei dem fan-club möchte ich stellvertetender vorsitzender werden - unbedingt...
wenn ich nicht genau wüßte, daß mich die moderatoren dann hier schlachten - ich würde die kompletten ungekürzten elvis-reporte hier einstellen - fernsehen war gestern...

isihonest

#130 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 06.05.2009 21:22

vermutlich hat das beruhigungsmittel vom krankenhaus recht lang nachgewirkt...
er kriecht erst gegen 11 uhr am nächsten morgen wieder an den computer...

schlachtet mich - ich konnt´s net kürzer machen...
2009-05-05 11:01:44 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
2009-05-05 11:01:44 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.

die grundfragen kann er mittlerweile im schlaf ausfüllen, aber es schmeißt ihn wieder zig mal wegen timeouts.... doch dann hat er es tatsächlich zur frage 1 geschafft...

2009-05-05 11:31:34 Datenschutz-Erklärung akzeptiert - jetzt geht es zu den Fragen.
2009-05-05 11:35:01 Eingabe des Security-Codes Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-05 11:35:10 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:35:20 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 1 / 95:
Are you the intended recipient?
2009-05-05 11:35:20 Antwort:
Yes
2009-05-05 11:35:55 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
Ergebnis der Überprüfung:
2009-05-05 11:35:55 There is not a dot at the end of the sentence.
2009-05-05 11:37:23 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der
2009-05-05 11:39:09 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 1 / 95:
2009-05-05 11:39:09 Antwort:
Yes.
2009-05-05 11:39:16 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:39:16 Please answer in complete sentences.
2009-05-05 11:39:29 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:40:10 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 1 / 95:
2009-05-05 11:40:10 Antwort:
Yes am the intended recipient .
2009-05-05 11:40:21 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:40:21 Die Antwort wird akzeptiert. Ab zur nächsten Frage!
2009-05-05 11:40:57 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 2 / 95:
What is your nationality?
2009-05-05 11:40:57 Antwort:
Am a Ghanaian.
2009-05-05 11:42:57 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 3 / 95:
What is your date of birth?
2009-05-05 11:42:57 Antwort:
My date of birth is 18th April 1988.
vom sandkasten zum ghanesischen diplomaten ??????????????????????????????? interessant...
2009-05-05 11:46:27 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 6 / 95:
What was the last country you visited?
2009-05-05 11:46:27 Antwort:
The nearest country Togo.
2009-05-05 11:47:28 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 7 / 95:
What was the reason for your visit?
2009-05-05 11:47:28 Antwort:
I went for vacation.
wieso kommt mir nur des gefühl der hat seinen diplomatenstatus schon lang vergessen...
2009-05-05 11:49:45 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 9 / 95:
How many other countries have you visited during the last 24 months?
2009-05-05 11:49:45 Antwort:
The only country i visited was Togo .
2009-05-05 11:49:49 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:49:49 E.L.V.I.S. glaubt nicht, dass diese Antwort wahr ist.
Nochmal!
2009-05-05 11:53:48 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 12 / 95:
How often do you make phone calls to other countries?
2009-05-05 11:53:48 Antwort:
Twice a week.
... lol .. im moment sind´s allein nach germany mehrere am tag ....

2009-05-05 11:56:11 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 15 / 95:
Do you have access to explosive materials?
2009-05-05 11:56:11 Antwort:
No.
2009-05-05 11:56:14 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:56:14 Please answer in complete sentences.
2009-05-05 11:56:18 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:56:31 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 15 / 95:
2009-05-05 11:56:31 Antwort:
No i dont .
2009-05-05 11:56:34 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:56:34 This is the answer to question 14.
2009-05-05 11:56:51 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:57:42 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 15 / 95:
diese frage find ich extrem göttlich ...
2009-05-05 11:57:42 Antwort:
No i dont have access to explosive materials.
jo mugus schlagen mit worten ein..
2009-05-05 11:57:47 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 11:57:47 Die Antwort wird akzeptiert. Ab zur nächsten Frage!
2009-05-05 12:00:13 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 17 / 95:
Do you send e-mails to people as a surprise?
2009-05-05 12:00:13 Antwort:
No i dont send emails to people as a surprise .
2009-05-05 12:00:19 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:00:20 E.L.V.I.S. glaubt nicht, dass diese Antwort wahr ist.
Nochmal!
2009-05-05 12:00:37 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:01:37 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 17 / 95:
Do you send e-mails to people as a surprise?
2009-05-05 12:01:37 Antwort:
Yes i sometimes send emails to poeple as a surprise.
2009-05-05 12:01:41 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:01:41 Die Antwort wird akzeptiert. Ab zur nächsten Frage!
2009-05-05 12:10:37 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 22 / 95:
How much money do you currently possess?
2009-05-05 12:10:37 Antwort:
Nothing .
2009-05-05 12:10:40 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:10:40 Please answer in complete sentences.
2009-05-05 12:10:43 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:10:54 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 22 / 95:
2009-05-05 12:10:54 Antwort:
I have nothing now.
... lol... stimmt... und des bleibt auch so..
2009-05-05 12:10:57 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:10:57 Die Antwort wird akzeptiert. Ab zur nächsten Frage!
2009-05-05 12:12:28 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 23 / 95:
How did you obtain the money?
2009-05-05 12:12:28 Antwort:
I said ,i dont have money.
2009-05-05 12:13:23 Antwort:
i have no money to use .
2009-05-05 12:13:27 Server checkt die Antwort Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:13:27 The first character should be a capital.
2009-05-05 12:13:31 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
2009-05-05 12:13:45 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 24 / 95:
What will you use the money for?
2009-05-05 12:13:45 Antwort:
I have no money to use .
2009-05-05 12:19:12 Referrer passt nicht - Mugu hat gemogelt! Zur Strafe gibt es ein Logout.
2009-05-05 12:19:13 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet

ganze 11 minuten braucht er um wieder and frage 1 zu kommen und das spiel beginnt von vorn - wie außerordentlich teuflisch ausgeheckt das ganze hier ... man könnte fast mitleid kriegen ..
2009-05-05 12:53:32 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 28 / 95:
Do you have access to other modes of transportation?
2009-05-05 12:53:32 Antwort:
Yes ,i take taxi.
er fährt taxi - merkwürdiger diplomatenstatus over there in ghana..

2009-05-05 13:15:37 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 45 / 95:
How many kitchen knives do you own?
2009-05-05 13:15:37 Antwort:
One kitchen knives for cooking.
ich lach mich hier weg über diese fragen - wer is da drauf gekommen ?? und er antwortet wirklich ganz artig stück für stück in ganzen sätzen mit punkt und komma...

2009-05-05 13:21:32 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 50 / 95:
What is your marital status?
2009-05-05 13:21:32 Antwort:
Am single not married.
... hey .. er ist noch zu haben ...
2009-05-05 13:24:09 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 52 / 95:
What was the nationality of the last foreigner you met?
2009-05-05 13:24:09 Antwort:
i have never meet one ,so i dont know .
er hat noch nie einen fremden getroffen - als diplomat ????????
2009-05-05 13:38:04 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 62 / 95:
Do you have bad morals?
2009-05-05 13:38:04 Antwort:
No,i dont have bad morals.
2009-05-05 13:47:34 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 68 / 95:
Are you being forced by criminals to complete this transaction?
2009-05-05 13:47:34 Antwort:
No,am not forced by any criminals to complete this transaction.
2009-05-05 14:17:07 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 88 / 95:
What would you do if your ucality was compromised?
2009-05-05 14:17:07 Antwort:
I have nothing to do .
2009-05-05 14:18:33 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 89 / 95:
How novarian are you?
2009-05-05 14:18:33 Antwort:
I dont know
e is kurz vorm ziel ...ob seine hände gezittert haben ???
2009-05-05 14:25:26 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 95 / 95:
Do you know anyone from Vufonex?
2009-05-05 14:25:26 Antwort:
No ,i dont know anyone from the country mentioned above.
er hat es tatsächlich nochmal geschafft ...
2009-05-05 14:26:21 Fehlerfrei! Mugu kriegt jetzt seine MTCN. Vorher muss er aber noch seine Meinung zu E.L.V.I.S. abgeben.
2009-05-05 14:26:31 Mugu wird zur Eingabe eines mind. 50 Zeichen langen Kommentars zu E.L.V.I.S. aufgefordert.
2009-05-05 14:28:22 Auswertung des Kommentars Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-05 14:28:22 Übertragener Kommentar:
I think is the best,but it should be sometimes easy to people who meant not understand..thank you and backup with the service .
2009-05-05 14:28:22 127 Zeichen - Perfekt! Es geht weiter.
2009-05-05 14:28:40 Bekanntgabe der MTCN Mugu bekommt seine MTCN für 10 Sekunden zu sehen.
es ist einfach unbeschreiblichst... wie gesagt - elvis ...
2009-05-05 14:28:51 Ein letztes Dankeschön an den Mugu... Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-05 14:28:53 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.

aber er ist wirklich ohne furcht und adel -
alles wieder auf anfang...
2009-05-05 14:41:04 Eigener Name:
Mr. Bright Amafu
(richtig)
und dann fehlerlos bis zum kommentar in 2 std 15 minuten durch alle fragen gekämpft... ok ...beim nächsten mugu muß ich mehr einstellen - hatte 95 schon für übertrieben gehalten...
2009-05-05 16:13:59 Mugu wird zur Eingabe eines mind. 50 Zeichen langen Kommentars zu E.L.V.I.S. aufgefordert.
2009-05-05 16:14:22 Auswertung des Kommentars Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-05 16:14:22 Übertragener Kommentar:
This is the best way.
2009-05-05 16:14:22 21 Zeichen - zu kurz!

Zurück zur Kommentareingabe!
2009-05-05 16:15:33 Auswertung des Kommentars Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-05 16:15:33 Übertragener Kommentar:
I think is the best and you people should keep it up .But you need to make it more easier .
2009-05-05 16:15:33 91 Zeichen - Perfekt! Es geht weiter.
2009-05-05 16:15:44 Bekanntgabe der MTCN Mugu bekommt seine MTCN für 10 Sekunden zu sehen.
2009-05-05 16:15:55 Ein letztes Dankeschön an den Mugu... Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-05 16:16:00 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.

ich glaub jetzt isser in tränen ausgebrochen .. ne viertel stunde später hatte ich ihn nämlich am telefon.. er war so völlig aufgelöst - ich hab kein wort verstanden... liebe warme worte haben ihn schein´s motiviert ...

es ging weiter
2009-05-05 18:48:00 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
2009-05-05 18:57:28 Eingabe des Security-Codes Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-05 18:57:29 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.

vermutlich hat ihn da der krankenwagen abgeholt...

E.L.V.I.S. von 11:01 bis 18:57 non-stop ... kein wunder ...

isihonest

#131 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 06.05.2009 22:15

von frank war nix zu sehen the whole day... wie auch - mugus sind auch nur männer.. ... deshalb eine belangslose offline-message ...

gloria sagte (20:31): hi darling... how you doing my love
didn´t hear a word since yesterday - is everything ok dear ?
gloria sagte (20:32): please - am really tired today and need to rest early but please leave me a message if everthing is ok with you
gloria sagte (20:33): something happened with the money i sent - the diplomat called me a few times and told me he has still problems to get the mtcn
please try to call him yourself darling - my english is too bad
gloria sagte (20:34): i love you more

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe.. timing - wie imma...
is wohl inzwischen aus dem krankenhaus entlassen...

Frank sagte (20:52): Honey,am here now ...
aber ich jetz net mehr..

und ne stunde später wieder
Frank sagte (21:48): Hello my love ....am here now ,are you there ....I miss you so much and am very sorry for last night ,because my connection went off and was hardly to connect my love

er wartet...
Frank sagte (21:55): I love you and am always going to love you forever ,cos i have you on my mind all the time

und wartet ...
Frank sagte (21:59): am still waiting for you ,please let me know ,when you are in ..

und es wartet geduldig noch ne stunde...
menno ich hatte doch extra gesagt ich geh früh schlafen..
hab ihn halt doch angenommen - hatte eh schon 2 chats am laufen...

Frank sagt Hey Darling
gloria sagt hi darling am here now..
Frank sagt yes my love ...I miss yu so much
gloria sagt am glad to find you here
Frank sagt Me to my love
It is so nice ,you are here now ,cos you have been in my thoughts all this while and i have been thinking of you
also er hat scho bisle dazu gelernt in sachen persönlich und so...
Frank sagt and i promise to be in your heart always ,cos you are the best ,i have ever had in my life
so tell me darling ,How are you doing today ?
gloria sagt am really tired and went to bed but couldn´t sleep so got up again to look for you
again

Frank sagt Yes my love ..i was thinking of you and knew you were going to come to talk to me ..You are such a darling

ein wenig lieblieblieb aber er hat´s net lang ausgehalten ...
Frank sagt Honey ,I got a message from the Diplomat and he said he was'nt able to pick up the money from the bank ,cos the Mtcn he got from the E.l.v.i.s was wrong ...
was that right?

gloria sagt: yes i wrote this before in my offline message to you
i don´t know what´s going wrong with this number

Frank sagt But then my love ,what is the Elvis all about ?
ich hab von elvis geschwärmt natürlich aber mein frank hatte andere ideen...
Frank sagt he told me ,he filled all the form and the Mtcn given to him by the Elvis was not the right one ....But then ,he told me to teach you how to go about the online western union transfer
I think ,that is even much easier
neue herausforderung für mich - ich staune ...
gloria sagt darling - i can´t do it online because i don´t have an online account
Frank sagt Ok ,dont you have Credit card or Visa card ?
gloria sagt yes i have one
haja hab ich ne creditkarte und ich weiß was jetzt kommt
Frank sagt yes ,you can use that for the transfer ,cos i according to his message ,it seems ,he is really down and needs to get out from there as soon as possible ..
gloria sagt sure
jupp auch des spiel spiel ich mit .
Frank sagt Honey ,can we start the process now ,to have knowlege about the online transfer?
gloria sagt i never used that darling and i don´t know how
Frank sagt I will teach you darling ,dont forget am with you all the time ..
am always there for you
ok
isser nich niedlich .. ??
gloria sagt smile.. you are so nice dear
Frank sagt I love you
gloria sagt i knowdas die a imma nix merken bei meinen antworten, wundert mich scho
ok what should i do

Frank sagt Honey ,open the page ,westernunion.com
westernunion.com
gloria sagt ok hold on
voll der guten hoffnung hab ich vorsichtshalber mal die seite aufgemacht damit ich mitreden kann.. leider werd ich irgendwo scheitern beim online überweisen - notfalls bin ich blond ...
i first have to register myself
Frank sagt yes ,do that
gloria sagt ok
Frank sagt i hope you are getting to understand the process there?
gloria sagt oh my god what a ..... thing
aber echt... gloria ährlich mußte sich 5 x registrieren bis sie angenommen wurde...und dann...
Frank sagt why?
gloria sagt the don´t want the card i have -they only take master or visa

Frank sagt Oh my God ...so dont you have Visa to use ?
gott - bin niedergebrochen vor lachen - ich hab wirklich weder master noch visa...
gloria sagt no darling have a normal bankcard
this was always ok by me perhaps i only need it to pay things without cash
Frank sagt ok ..then ,i think you should search for western union locations in Germany ..so you can go there to send it ,without the Elvis process..
You can search for the locations at the page .ok
gloria sagt ok darling
but it´s a normal western union thing on postbank
i will go asking my bank tomorrow what´s up with this mtc number

mit der nummer bin ich naürlich diesmal net durchgekommen ....
Frank sagt No ,you go back for the money and send it with the normal western union process ..ok
gloria sagt i know that - they explained it to me - but is not safe for so many money
they told me

Frank sagt Honey ,Mohammed is a diplomat and he knows how to handle such things without no carelessness..ok ... just do that easy process and it will surely be safe ok .
gloria sagt: you don´t understand
it not because of mohammed

Frank sagt: I know what you mean ok ....but he needs the money and the Elvis process it not good for him as he says ..so we should do as he says with the simple process to get the money fast there ..
do you understand me now my love
ha ja..
gloria sagt: yes of course
das muß man ihm echt lassen, nerven wie breite nudeln - nach 8 stunden bei elvis noch so geduldig und nett mit mir... der mann muß unbedingt auch auf cam - den will ich sehen..
Frank sagt: You know ,he suppossed to be in Germany to bring the package to you by now ..but because of the Elvis prosess he is still in Ghana
ha ich hab doch nur gemacht was man mir sagt ...
gloria sagt i only did the bank told me to do
Frank sagt yes i know my love ..So you should do as i say now ..to go the bank tomorrow and tell them you are not okay with the Elvis process ,so you wanted to do the stright process for the sending of the money with the western union instant transfer ..ok,
gloria sagt ok darling i will do it as you said
Frank sagtYou are my forever soulmate and will be yours forever ..
gloria sagt don´t feel really good now
Frank sagt why my love
weil ich´s dir net recht machen kann...
gloria sagt think i need to rest now
i will do it tomorrow ok

Frank sagt Oh baby ,i wish i could be at home with you now ,cos seems you are tired and needs some massages from me
dont you ?

hihi... *freu - ich kann net nur pferde erziehen ...
i need yu so much and wants to be with you
Baby are you there?
gloria sagt yes
Frank sagt are you offended my love?
gloria sagt no
... = doch ...
Frank sagt so which time will you be online to talk to me tomorrow ?morgen is mal ruh im karton
gloria sagt am at the hospital tomorrow
there i don´t have any chance to get online

Frank sagt am gonna miss you ,you know
gloria sagt ok
Frank sagt: Darling ,you dont seems to be happy ,is everything alright ..
you make me feel sad as well
scho auch sehr entzückend inzwischen ... was ein beach so alles ausmacht...
gloria sagt am sad - what should i say now
Frank sagt why are you sad darling
die frage kann jetzt aber echt nur ein mann stellen...
gloria sagt because of this all
ach gottle hat er sich da dann mühe gegeben ... äußerst entzückend und baustein-less.... hier nur der schluß.
Frank sagt i love you more and more and there is nothing at all to stop me from loving you ,cos my whole heart and body are all yours forever ..
gloria sagt in the beach
das zauberword heißt halt beach - und net bitte ...
Frank sagt Hey ,should we talk about the fun we will be going have on the beach when we are together ..?
gloria sagt that´s all i dream about at last
Frank sagt i know ,you will love it ,cos it going to be nice ,you know ,making love and so on ..
gloria sagt lol
am sorry
i know you can´t come right now

Frank sagt yes my love and i promise to be there in your dreams tonight ,ok
gloria sagt ok darling
Frank sagt i love you more baby
gloria sagt feel better now
Frank sagt You know ,You are apart of me ,so what ever happens to you also happens to me as well .i always feel sick ,when yu are sick as well
ein bisle hat er ne sentimentale ader für mich entwickelt .
gloria sagt am well now - so you should be well also
i need to rest now darling

Frank sagt okay darling
But make sure ,you provide mohammed with the correct informations from the western union tomorrow ok..
... lol .. sie sind und bleiben halt doch (meistens) mugus .
gloria sagt i will try my very best
Frank sagt Good night darling and i promise to be in your dreams tonight ok
I love you so much
gloria sagt: love you more
Frank sagt: bye for now darling ..am offline now
Kiss

und wech war er ...
und dann kam später doch noch was - ne offline message hinterher...

Frank sagt:
I love you Gloria and you are always my source of happiness
letzte empfangene Nachricht 23.56 Uhr. seufz ...

das muß man ihnen schon lassen, manchen mugus sollte man fast in deutschland einen job ermöglichen, als dozent in weiterbildungszentren für den entwicklungswilligen... wie gehe ich mit frauen um...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 06.05.2009 22:27 | Top

#132 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 07.05.2009 17:46

die unendliche geschichte...
am nächsten morgen - sein körper verstoffwechselt die beruhigungsmittel nun offensichtlich schneller - um 9.30 geht´s los , doch leider zu früh - elvis schläft bis 10.00 ...

2009-05-06 09:35:03 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
2009-05-06 09:35:03 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.
ihn schmeißt´s diverse male...
2009-05-06 09:42:00 Schade. Mugu ruft E.L.V.I.S. außerhalb der Ladenöffnungszeit auf .
ein automatischer mitschnitt aller geräusche während die mugus ihre eingaben bei elvis machen wäre allergöttlichst ...

nach vergeblichen anrufversuchen bei mir geht´s wieder zu e.l.v.i.s. ...
2009-05-06 11:52:54 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
2009-05-06 11:53:48 Eingabe des Security-Codes Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite (möglicherweise Timeout) - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
doch - der is schmerzbefreit ...
2009-05-06 12:05:23 Datenschutz-Erklärung akzeptiert - jetzt geht es zu den Fragen.
2009-05-06 12:05:27 Fragenkatalog Korrekter Aufruf der Seite
009-05-06 12:05:51 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 1 / 95:
2009-05-06 12:11:02 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 6 / 95:
What was the last country you visited?
2009-05-06 12:11:02 Antwort:
That was Togo.
... lol ... inzwischen beantwortet er übrigens seine fragen bei e.l.v.i.s. nach dem motto - das hab ich dir doch alles schon erzählt... beim ersten mal lautete seine antwort "it is togo" ...

2009-05-06 12:31:38 Mugu checkt seine Antwort Frage 22 / 95:
2009-05-06 12:31:38 Antwort:
Well i have no money at the moment.
2009-05-06 13:36:22 Mugu wird zur Eingabe eines mind. 50 Zeichen langen Kommentars zu E.L.V.I.S. aufgefordert.
2009-05-06 13:37:18 Auswertung des Kommentars Korrekter Aufruf der Seite.
2009-05-06 13:37:18 83 Zeichen - Perfekt! Es geht weiter.
2009-05-06 13:37:21 Bekanntgabe der MTCN Mugu bekommt seine MTCN für 10 Sekunden zu sehen.
2009-05-06 13:37:32 Ein letztes Dankeschön an den Mugu... Fehlerhafter Aufruf der Seite - Mugu wird weitergeleitet zur No-Entry-Seite.
2009-05-06 13:37:35 No-Entry-Seite Diese ELVIS-Sitzung ist für den Mugu beendet.
2009-05-06 13:39:51 Kommentare der E.L.V.I.S.-Kunden Dieser Aufruf bedeutet das Ende der Session. ;-)
... er braucht ganze 7 minuten für seine sicher jetzt folgenden flüche ...
2009-05-06 13:46:02 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Korrekter Aufruf der Seite - Überprüfung der eingegebenen Transfer-ID läuft...
2009-05-06 13:46:02 Prüfung der Transfer-ID Die eingegebene Transfer-ID ist korrekt.

und so weiter und so heiter... aber dann - er hat die nummer wieder !!!!
woher nimmt der mann die kraft sich noch zur bank zu schleppen mit der mtcn ?? aber er ist dort angekommen... um leider einen neuen schicksalsschlag zu erleiden..... leider keinen erfolg bei western union - die nummer ist dort unbekannt

isihonest

#133 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 07.05.2009 17:48

frau ährlich nicht erreichbar und kein krankenwagen also wendet es sich in seiner verzweiflung and den E.L.V.I.S. kundendienst ....

Mr. Bright Amafu hat Schwierigkeiten mit E.L.V.I.S. und bittet um Hilfe.
Folgende Daten hat Mr. Bright Amafu in das E.L.V.I.S.-Ticket-System eingespeist:
-----------------------------------------
Ticket-Nr.: 126xxx
Transfer-ID: 00884xxxx
E-Mail-Adresse: mohammed_diplomat@usa.com
Zeitpunkt: 2009-05-06 14:03:59
Text: I don't understand this Money transfer. the MTCN number you gave me was wrong and and i went to the bank and and they told me is was wrong please can you send me the correct MTCN number please i need your reply as soon as possible.. Best of Regards

und gleich nochmal...
Mr. Bright Amafu hat Schwierigkeiten mit E.L.V.I.S. und bittet um Hilfe.
Folgende Daten hat Mr. Bright Amafu in das E.L.V.I.S.-Ticket-System eingespeist:
-----------------------------------------
Ticket-Nr.: 12xxx
Transfer-ID: 008xxxxx
Zeitpunkt: 2009-05-06 14:10:36
Text: I don't understand this Money transfer. the MTCN number you gave me was wrong and and i went to the bank and and they told me is was wrong please can you send me the correct MTCN number please i need your reply as soon as possible.. Best of Regards

... wahrscheinlich hatte er gehofft er bekäme von elvis sofort eine antwort...
außerdem kamen im laufe des tages unendlich viele anrufe von ihm - doch plöder weise lag das cell-phone allein daheim

der mann wird für´s leben gezeichnet mit dieser aktion -
man muß mal die stunden zusammenrechnen, die telefonkosten und die kilometer ...

isihonest

#134 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 07.05.2009 18:01

und dann noch online von - bis ... es ist ohne worte...

Frank sagte (21:33):
Hello my love
How are you doing ?
I miss you so much and waiting to talk to you darling ...i need you much more baby

Frank sagte (21:38): You may be out of my sight... but never out of my mind... I Miss You...You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Miss You...
Frank sagte (21:48) honey..

Frank sagte (01:04): Honey ,i have waited for you ,so long tonight and you still not online ,is everthing alright with you ..i miss you so much and wish you will be online tomorrow to talk to me ..i love you and can't stop loving yo
you

bis um eins nachts wartet er...
Frank sagte (01:05):
i love you so much ,.....goood night and a sexy dreams about us
des mit dem beach is bestimmt ein grund warum der solang durchhält - strand entspannt...
bye
i love you

mitten in der nacht hat frank seine info-offline message zurück gekriegt - mir is endlich ne ausrede eingefallen ....
gloria sagte:
hello my love
just came back from hospital - am sorry had no chance to come online today
we had a patient who seems going to die and i was with him whole the time... it was horrible but he is still alive
darling i saw the diplomat was going to call me several times - is he on his flight now? i left the cell phone at home and he wrote no message just the calls... do you know anything?
i couldnt go to the bank today but i called them to make this other transfer you told me... but there is a problem now, please try to connect me in the morning ok... i´ll have a look for you when am awake, need you more my love gloria..

und gleich nochmal als email ... .
my darling

how you doing - i saw you were online waiting for me... am so sorry - just came back from hospital right now and am confused now.... am sorry i had no chance to come online today in the hospital.

we had a patient who seemed going to die and i was with him the whole time... it was horrible but he is still alive so now i was able to go home now. wish you were here now ....

darling i saw the diplomat was going to call me several times - is he on his flight now? i left the cell phone at home and he wrote no message only these calls...so i think he got this mtcn at last and is on his way now. when will he arrive in hamburg - do you know anything?

i couldnt go to the bank today but i called them to make this other transfer you told me... but there is a problem now i couldn´t get that money back darling it´s still in ghana or at time with the diplomat ok..., therefore i guess the diplomat could pick up the mtcn am sure there is no need to change the system anylonger...please try to connect me in the morning ok... i´ll have a look for you when am awake, also left you a offline message in chat darling... miss you and need you more my love

gloria

isihonest

#135 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 13:34

schon am frühen nächsten morgen hat mich der diplomat mit anrufen traktiert,
aber der staubsauger war so laut - ... also schickt er ne sms

07.05. sms 9.33 uhr
madam. please tell me what to do now cos am confuse and don´t know what is going on.
das freut mich ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

und frank hat den tag ohne seine one and only love auch kaum ertragen
und zig chatversuche gestartet - aber der staubsauger...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

auch die bank ist momentan völlig überlastet - sie wird sich der anfrage aber schnellstens annehmen...

Bad Bentheim 07.05.2009

Betreff: Ihre Anfrage
Transfer-ID: 0088491626
Zeitpunkt: 2009-05-06 14:03:59

Sehr geehrter Herr Bright Amafu

gerne bestätigen wir Ihnen den Eingang Ihrer oben genannten Anfrage.
Wir werden den Vorgang in Kürze bearbeiten und bitten um etwas Geduld.

mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ned Ernschthaft

Abteilung
Transfer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upps ... da kommt ihm doch glatt ein wenig die contenance abhanden ...

Ticket-Nr. : 12686
Absender : Mr. Bright Amafu
Datum : 2009-05-07 19:50:57

You people are really stupid ,i mean crazy ...........

wer hier verrückt wird zum schluß - das werden wir noch sehen...

isihonest

#136 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 13:44

ich scheine zum alleinigen lebensinhalt dieses mannes geworden zu sein ...

erst morgens, dann abends ..
Frank sagte: (18:31):
Hello my love ,am here

und es wartet ...
Frank sagte (19:30):
Hey Darling.....I miss you so much

und wartet...
Frank sagte (20:28):
Honey ,i have miss you so much and wish you were beside me now ,cos i need you so much and really here thinking of you ..I love you and wants to spend the whole rest of my life with you ...you are such a lovely lady ,i have met in my life so far and i promise never to let you go ....i wanna grow old with you and i promise never to do anything to hurt you ,trust me

es wartet weiter ...
Frank sagte (21:49):
You are always on my mind and thoughts all the time and i have tried my possible best never to stop thinking of you ,cos you are my Forever Angel and i really can't do without you my love

es hat bestimmt gewartet bis es schwarz war.... mal gucken...
gloria sagte (23:09):
am late sorry
also der muß seinen laptop um den hals tragen...

Frank sagt: Hey sweetheart
Am here
gloria sagt: oh
hi
am waiting for you

Frank sagt: Me to ....But then ,am so happy ,you are here now ..i miss you so much
did you see my offline message ?
ha jaa.. und ich wüßte gern den namen von deinem beruhigungsmittel ...

gloria sagt: and me darling
yes i got it that´s why am here
hoped you would come online again

Frank sagt: You know ,you were on my mind all this while ...i need you so much my love and can't wait to be together with you at home
am so inlove with you my darling
jessas des war ja ein ein zweifacher überschlag - und ich dachte er is grantig ...
gloria sagt: can´t wait to have you beside me darling
did you get my messages

Frank sagt: Yes i saw your email in the morning and was waiting to chat with you online in the morning ...
ich weiß... und ich liebe es...
gloria sagt: i needed to sleep a longer time darling - had a really hard night and went to bed after 4 am
and then it was need to go to the hospital again for this guy
but i had a sms from this diplomat this morning
he said the mtcn he got from elvis is wrong
i don´t understand this all

Frank sagt: yes that is what he told me the last time and i told you that also ...

@ schmubo - deine idee war soooo supi ...
gloria sagt: therefore i went to the bank in the noon to ask for that problem
Frank sagt: and what happened?
gloria sagt: they said the number is right
but they still have problems with the western union in foreign countries ...
with this elvis i mean

the elvis is made by government for security
beeindruckend - gell...
but some foreign countries have still their problems to work with it and this takes some time.
the banker mr. ernschdhaft told me he got messages from the mr. amafu
and they will work on it as soon as possible
he promised me

Frank sagt: So ,when will they sorts things out with the right Mtcn ..
gloria sagt: the mtcn is right darling
Frank sagt: Then ,why is it wrong in Ghana??
die is auch in ghana goldrichtig die nummer ...

gloria sagt: the problem is ghana over there - they still don´t have the number but the money
and i can´t get this money back now
it isn´t wrong - they still don´t have it - this caused on elvis

verzeihung ... und überhaupt is elvis an allem schuld ...
Frank sagt: means the caused is from elvis right?
gloria sagt: seems so
or from the government ... lol

Frank sagt: Oh i see ...so hon,what are we gonna do now ...since the money is not returnable now ..what will you do ,because the diplomat has been there for so long and needs to get out from there
... holt mich hier raus?? hier also auch dschungelcamp
gloria sagt: i don´t know darling - the diplomat will get some news from bank tomorrow they promised me and then i think everyting will go it´s way
Frank sagt: i hope so my love
gloria sagt: lol... what a mess
Frank sagt: did the diplomat give you the Mtcn given to him by the elivs?
i mean ,the one he said ,it was wrong in Ghana?
das is echt ne gute frage...
gloria sagt: oh.. telefon
are you back now?
gloria sagt: no
alle schreiben an dieser stelle immer ok - nur mein frank net, der sagt...
Frank sagt: am still waiting sweetheart

gloria sagt: ok am back
had a call from my daughter
oh my god
she is ill now with this high fever
Frank sagt: oh i see...how is she doing my love
oh my God
gloria sagt: am confused now..
Frank sagt: me to
gloria sagt: over 40 °
this is not funny for adult persons

Frank sagt: you need to invite her to the hospital tomorrow
Frank sagt: honey ,am confuse as well ,you need to go there very early tomorrow morning ok
ich liebe diese i bin confused ...
gloria sagt: no i think i will go there to hamburg tomorrow
it´s not too far...
oh god my liittle child

deine idee is hamma gut - du hast nämlich vergessen sie lebt in hamburg und des is weit - werd wenig zeit haben für andere dinge
gloria sagt: yes my darling... i need this really... i love her so much...
Frank sagt: me to ..
gloria sagt: and the last night with this patient was so horrible and now my child...
she is ill

Frank sagt: honey ,i think you need to go to bed now ,so you can wake up very early to see her
gloria sagt: oh god darling - i have to do so many things now for to go there tomorrow
can´t write anymore

es läuft perfekt ..
Frank sagt: please meet me online in the morning ,to let me know ,how she is doing ok .
am going to pray for her my love
gloria sagt: ok - i will try... it needs 3 hours to drive there
she has a computer... so perhaps i can talk to you when am there ok

der is dann aber kaputt oder so...
well ,i wish you goodnight and sound sleep ok
gloria sagt: oh dear - one more time i wished you are with me
Frank sagt: me to my love
ich muß immer stark sein ...
gloria sagt: am always alone with all
have to be strong always

Frank sagt: me to ...i love you so much
lol.. - jetzt hat er gepennt - hätte da nicht die nummer mit dem - in future i will care all for you ..usw kommen müssen? .
gloria sagt: you are such an understanding man
darling....
thank you for you being as you are to me

Frank sagt: You are such a darling to and i promise to be yours forever
well ,talk to you tomorrow
gloria sagt: ok... hope everything is gonna be alright soon
Frank sagt: yes my love
gloria sagt: ok so i just start preparing things for tomorrow
bye my love

Frank sagt: bye sweetheart
i love you
gloria sagt: love you more
Frank sagt: bye

der gibt wirklich alles für diese nummer ....

isihonest

#137 von Dana , 10.05.2009 14:44

Du treibst die beiden in den Wahnsinn.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#138 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 15:25

der diplomat schickt sms´s um mich auf trab zu bringen ...

1. sms
madam. the mtcn given to by elvis is 5820787541 i really tried this number with many banks and they said it is wrong. please do something about this cos i can´t wait for 5 days because i have been here so long and i have a lot of missions to attend in iraq
des is schon mal gut, er hat die 5-tage-geldrücksendungsfrist geschluckt...
aber wieso iraq - er wollte doch zu mir nach hamburg...

2. sms
Madam.I even asked the western union here wether they know about the elvis and they all said no. madam i think you should go to the western union yourself and send it the normal way of tranfer to get the mtcn yourself so you send it to me
... also auf zu bank - des muß ja ein laden sein...

die bank rächt sich auf ihre art für Ticket Nr. 12687 ..You people are really stupid ,i mean crazy ...........

Ticket-Nr. : 12687 Bad Bentheim 08.05.2009

Betreff:
Transfer 1650.00 Währung Dollar... mal wieder den betrag erwähnen zur motivation...
Ticket-Nr.: 12683 und Ticket-Nr.: 12684
Transfer-ID: 008849xxxx
Ihre Anfrage vom 06.05.2009
Text: I don't understand this Money transfer. the MTCN number you gave me was wrong

Sehr geehrter Herr Bright Amafu

bezugnehmend auf den den Eingang Ihre oben genannten allseits geschätzen Anfrage sind wir freudigster Erregung Ihnen mitteilen zu dürfen, daß es Ihnen gelungen ist, die korrekte MtcN zu erlangen.

Die bei der Durchführung Ihrer Transaktion aufgetretenen Verzögerungen bitten wir höfflichst zu entschludigen und beziehen uns hierbei auf die Problematik der uns von seiten des Gesetzgebers aufgezwungenen derartigen haarstreubenden Sicherheitsmaßnahmen.
Nach Paragraph 08-15 Abs. VII gu-ck/sch-du/1 der neuen Gesetzesvorlage zu erschwerten Durchführung unrächtmeßiger Geldangelenheiten mit Ghana sind Western Union und Moneygram gezwungen E.L.V.I.S. einzusetzen und betreiben dieses nur äußerst widerwillig, daher kommt es vereinzelt vor, daß zwar dem hochverehrten Kunden und Empfänger des Betrages die bei E.L.V.I.S. erlangte MtcN aber bei den Zweigstellen der vorgenannten Institutionen noch nicht vorliegt.

Wir bitten, diese Verzögerungen zu entschuldigen.
Gerne dürfen Sie sich bei eventuell auftretender Empörung an die dafür zuständige Geschäftsstelle des Bundesgesundheitsamt Abt. Balddurchdrähenderrucksägge, Herrn Arnold Dukoschmemol wenden.
Wir hoffen, Ihnen mit der Ausführlichkeit unseres heutigen Anschreibens auf die Sprünge geholfen zu haben
und verbleiben
Hochachtungsvoll

Ned Ernschthaft

Abteilung
Transfer

@ Schmubo - bist zufrieden ???

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 01.06.2009 22:42 | Top

#139 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 15:29

Zitat von Dana
Du treibst die beiden in den Wahnsinn.

* freu ... danke Dana..
sorry - muß halt heut ein paarmal einstellen - es waren die letzten 3 tage ...

isihonest

#140 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 17:09

und wieder ein neuer tag ...
ich geb noch schnell dem süßen bescheid, daß ich nun unterwegs bin zu töchterlein und vorerst nicht erreichbar ...

gloria sagte(07:55)
good morning my darling
just want you to know am leaving to drive to sabrina now. will try to come online at noon...
take good care of you will you ?
am not feeling happy so please take care. bye
offline-messages mit frank sind was affenscharfes ... it seems i care a lot und anschließend jede menge freizeit während das herzblatt immer wieder an den pc rennt und guckt, ob ich nu da bin....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank sagte (14:46):
Hey darling...How are you doing ?.....I hope you are doing great ,and how is our daughter also doing ...i really wish her a speed recovery and wish i were to be there to know how she is doing...I miss you so much and wish you will be here to talk to me soon ..i need you so much and am so inlove with you .

...lol... also dann - erstatte ich "dad" mal bericht über unser töchterlein ....

Frank sagt:Hi Honey ...How is she?
gloria sagt: not so good she is very ill - with very hight fever as i was
it will need some days for her to get better again
again

Frank sagt: Oh my God ...so where is she now ,is she at home with you ?
gloria sagt: she is sleeping now
aber ich kann trotzdem nur ganz kurz chatten weil ...
am with her at home in hamburg and at the moment in the neighbours appartment to go online because she left her laptop in the uni
yesterday because she felt so bad in one moment they took her home without her things

Frank sagt: Good...Please take good of her for me okay ..i care about her so much and were'nt able to sleep ,cos i was thinking of her condition
ich pöse hab ihm unrecht getan, dachte ihn machen andre dinge schlaflos...

gloria sagt: i read your message while saying "our" daughter...
you are sooooooooooooo nice

Frank sagt: yes my love ....i like her as my own child my love
gloria sagt: your are really a special to me
Frank sagt: You are also very special to me as well my love
ich weiß ...
..and am so happy i have you in my life ..You are such a darling
But then ,How are you also doing?
scho wieda sehr entzückend ...
gloria sagt: hmmm... am shure how i am now ... my "little" kid is ill so i don´t feel well... smile
wanted to say am not sure how am doing - you know how i am
sorry for mistakes am confudes
lol
confused

verpeilte mama halt ...
Frank sagt: Dont worry baby ,she will be alright okay ..just make sure ,you take good care of her were she is now ,so if she can recover soon ..i wish i were to be there now
gloria sagt:
oh dear i would wish you were here too
she is in her appartment here in hamburg and am with her - i will stay here till tomorrow then we will see

Frank sagt: Good
gloria sagt: think i will take her with me at home tomorrow
because i know how she is feeling now - had the same few days ago
and at home i have all the drugs she needs

Frank sagt: Good ...then you need to wait till tomorrow ,so you can take her home okay ..
klären wir mal gleich die dinge ...
gloria sagt: yes dear
so tell me darling did you hear anything from mohammed
how is his name ?
bright amafu or mohammed

Frank sagt: He is Mohammed Ali Hassan .....But Bright Amafu is the custom officer in Ghana ,have you forgoten that so soon
nö - aber ich will dich mehr confusen
darling i need to go because i use the neighbours computer ok and he is always around me i don´t like that
Frank sagt: ok my love ...then ,which time are going to be online again?
und wieda warten my dearest..
gloria sagt: hmmm
hope i can go online in the evening but i have to ask the neighbour
or tomorrow when am back home ok

Frank sagt: am gonna miss you so much
i hope so

Frank sagt: Honey ,can i ask you a question before you go?
so goldig ...
gloria sagt: sure my love go ahead
Frank sagt: Honey ,The diplomat replied to my email this morning and he was saying the elvis transfer company sent him an email ..But they did'nt tell him something good on to get the money he don´t understand
lol.... is babelfish beim übersetzen explodiert ?
..so he said ,i should tell you ,if you could send it throught Money gram transfer ...Honey can you do that ,cos he is getting annoyed ,i mean angry ..
gloria sagt: well i will do this ok but the bank told me the number he got is the right one and the money is in ghana to pick it up - they told me there is still a problem by using this elvis in foreign countries right now and sometimes it happens this needs too much time
but i think he can pick this money up on monday when the western union over there has the right number also ok
so just tell him to hold on a little time
or should i write to him an email darling
i would write a very nice one..

seufz- langsam wird´s zeit für ne neue nummer damit die show weitergeht...
Frank sagt: yes my love ...because i dont know ,How he is going to understand me this time around ,cos am so confuse as well ...But baby ,try send him the email and let him know what is going on okay ..Am even begining to be scared ,because the is alot of money n the package and i really can't afford to lose it ..
... ihm schwant übles ...
gloria sagt: sure dear don´t worry i will do this later ok - try to get online in the evening to write him
Frank sagt: And he also said he gave you the Mtcn given to him by the Elvis ...So was it the right Mtcn given to him ..did you check it whiles you went to the bank yesterday?
och menno - ich erklär´s nu scho zum x-mal
gloria sagt: the banker said the number he got is the right number
he has the right one but it seems it need time for the western union in ghana to get that right number also
and he don´t need a question/answer because he got the number from elvis with some personal quetions

lol... er confused imma ärger - der arme weiß langsam garnix mehr
Frank sagt: So ,when are they going to sorts things out him Ghana for him to have the money ..?
...ich sag´s doch... confuse ...
gloria sagt: this i don´t know - thought the elvis-center wrote him an email with all informations included
i need to go babe am sorry
the neighbour is looking angry

pöse nachbarschaft
will try it again in the evening to talk to you
Frank sagt: oh oka
I love you
gloria sagt: love you more sorry for that mess
thank you for you said our daughter

Frank sagt: Take care honey ...and please extend my greetings to your daughter ..
wie nu? doch meine? ... die verwirrung schreitet fort ...
and let her know ,i care
gloria sagt: i will ok ....thank you babe
bye

Frank sagt: bye honey
i love you more
Frank sagt: am off now

der arme mann ...

isihonest

Kevin Mcarthy - Reggae Musiker und Produzent aus Kalifornien
Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen