Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Wer hat Lust ein scammer zu übernehmen ...

#61 von alter Schwede , 25.04.2009 12:37

Entweder ist es dieser scammer , oder er hat seine Fotos hierher :

http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=ht...sa%3DN%26um%3D1

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#62 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 12:50

Zitat von alter Schwede
Entweder ist es dieser scammer , oder er hat seine Fotos hierher :
http://images.google.se/imgres?imgurl=ht...sa%3DN%26um%3D1

....hier tun sich welten auf.... alter schwede... mein lieber.... oh jeeee

isihonest

#63 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 14:06

...frank´s passport ...

kenneth petrause <orgoci801@live.com>

hello honey
this is my passport and the diplomat own i think you can trust
me true this and i will be very happy when you help me see you soon
and i wish you good luck

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 tn.jpg  tn2.jpg  

isihonest

#64 von Dana , 25.04.2009 14:44

Das ist aber klein....da kann man ja gar nix drauf erkennen.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#65 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 15:05

... unterm mikroskop konnt ich´s lesen ...

isihonest

#66 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 15:28

Da ist ja wieder "mein Larry". Ist er nicht schon zum Major befördert worden? Wieviel Pakete hat er denn noch bekommen? Leider kann ich ihn nicht wieder übernehmen. Möglicherweise würde ich mich auch ungewollt verraten. Aber in den Fingern juckt's mich schon.

Cyberline

#67 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 15:37

würde euch ja gerne helfen aber steve nimmt mich sowas von in beschlaq das ich schon garnicht mehr zum arbeiten komme.
hab schon für ihn extra immer den tarnmodus dran .. der wartet förmlich auf mich ... naja der arme sitzt ja auch ohne kohle in lagos und ich bin seine einzige rettung ...

traeumerinHB

#68 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 15:52

Vorsicht, schaut noch mal unter "mein erster Scammer" in den zuletzt beigefügten Anlagen nach. Dort hat mich doch der "Gesandte der Vereinigten Nationen, Muhamed Ali", aus Ghana auf dem Handy angerufen (Tel.Nr. ist dort angegeben zum möglichen Vergleich). Er war am Telefon sehr galant und freundlich und sprach englisch mit französischem Akzent. Könnte das der eigentliche Mugo sein?

Cyberline

#69 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 17:20

@ Cyberline

... am telefon muß erstmal die arme dana herhalten...grins hab leider noch kein mugo-phone...
aber muhamed hat ja glaub ich alzheimer - dem fällt das nicht auf. guck dir mal den link weiter oben vom alten schweden an... da kriegst du noch größere augen - falls das überhaupt noch geht...

isihonest

#70 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.04.2009 23:12

... hab ihn gegen 14.00 angechattet und ihm brav die mugu-phone nummer durchgegeben...
er kam gegen 15.00 aber bedauerlicherweise war ich da schon wieder unterwegs...
abends dann das gleiche spiel...

gloria ist als offline angezeigt
(20:10)
Frank sagte:
hello
are you there

are you there

nee - nix mehr heut - hast mich genug nerven gekostet...

gloria sagte (22:54):
hello my love
gloria sagte (22:55):
am waiting for you since 2 hours right here in chat...
where are you???
gloria sagte (22:56):
hope everthing is going ok... please send me a message - am really tired and need to rest now...
good night my love.... sleep tight and dream of us being together soon... take care ok

isihonest

#71 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.04.2009 14:11

.....so ein ärger... schon wieder verpaßt...

Frank sagte (13:33) :
hello
hello

Frank sagte (13:34) :
i really missed you soo much
hello are u there honey
in missed you more and more

isihonest

#72 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.04.2009 21:25

.... irgendwie erinnert das doch an die zwei königkinder ....

Frank sagte (16:34) :
Frank sagte:
in missed you more and more
hello
are you there honey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

orgoci801@live.com sagte (19:52) :
hello are you there honey
orgoci801@live.com sagte (19:54) :
i was all the day waiting for yo0u but you are not here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

gloria sagte (20:44) :
hi my love... am back home now..
gloria sagte (20:45):
how you doing... saw you waited for me today - didn´t i tell you am out the whole sunday?
am really sorry... am waiting now
gloria sagte (20:46) :
hope you come soon... miss you so much darling

... sorry .

isihonest

#73 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.04.2009 21:49

@ ... Dana

... ähm....bin ich eigentlich schon angerufen worden von muhamed oder meinem schatz ??.

isihonest

#74 von Dana , 26.04.2009 21:55

@ Isihonest: Nöö. Hat sich keiner bei mir gemeldet. Morgen werden sie schlecht durchkommen. Ab übermorgen ist das Muguphone aber wieder voll im Einsatz.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#75 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.04.2009 22:23

alles klar Dana .
mein armer schatz sitzt grad wieder im chat und wartet verzweifelt.. aber ich lieg ja schon bett - montag ist schließlich ein langer tag in der praxis.... ich werd ihm morgen früh erklären müssen, daß ich da das telefon unmöglich anlassen kann...

isihonest

#76 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.04.2009 00:36

... ja ja ... ich weiß ich bin albern...

Frank sagte (22:00): hello honey
am here now
are you there

Frank sagte (22:01): am waititng for you
Frank sagte (22:05):
are you there baby
Frank sagte (22:00): hello honey
am here now
are you there

Frank sagte (22:01): am waititng for you
Frank sagte (22:05): are you there baby

aber - hey - sorry - ich kann einfach net anders bei dem kerl ...

isihonest

#77 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.04.2009 12:49

... ein traum wenn man so begehrt wird...
..und wieder alles in rot..

from kenneth petrause <orgoci801@live.com
sonntag 26.04.´09

hello honey

I wanted to send you this letter because, I think that you need to know what I am feeling.. And I thought this may be a way to tell you and that you can look back at this letter when you are feeling down and think of what you mean to me, and how special you are to me..

I miss you.. I'm just here thinking about you, like I always do.. I hope you're as happy as me.. The week is almost here again.. The thought of you in my arms right now sounds so good to me.. I just want you to know how much I love you.. Ever since the first time I meet you ...I miss you every second of my life.. I knew I found someone special.. I will always remember how sweet you are..

I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face.. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me.. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet and I don't think I want to.. LOL..
... mugus schweben also auf wolke 9 - ist das die im 23. untergeschoß ??

I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day.. I love everything about you, about us.. You have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been.. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you..

I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though.. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.. I love you, with all my heart and soul, always and forever..

I know now that we can do anything together and I know that you will be there to save me and to help us fly.. I've never experienced the kind of love that we both share and I never thought that I could find someone who can put up with my family.. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel.. There is nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you.. And, I will love you and only you as long as God will let me..

We have both gone through so much in our lives.. We've both been hurt before and have lost trust.. But I ask you to give me a chance as I give you one.. I don't ask for much, only for you to love me as I am and not to hurt me as I would not hurt you.. I only wish to be by your side and with no one else..

You are my everything.. Thank you for loving me the way no one can.. You understand me and you know just how to make things right.. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you.. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me..

It feels so good to know that you accept me for who I am and that I can always count on you and trust you.. There is a magic about you that attracts me to you like no other.. You are so fun to be with, so interesting and irresistible.. Whenever we are together, I feel so at ease and comfortable talking to you about everything and anything.. I really enjoy being with you and sharing myself with you.. .irgendwie hat der net mirgekriegt, daß wir uns ständig verpassen... .. The memories that I have of our relationship is everlasting, I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world..

I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment with you.. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that.. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you..

Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when I read a mail from you, I feel safe.. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel, only I can't find the words other than I am happy we met and have stayed together after all we gone through before.. From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms.. I can't wait to meet you.. I want to see your smile..

I want you also to know that you have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours.. Thank you for filling my life with love and making each day so wonderful.. I will leave you for now.. Hope to hear from you my love..

I love you, Baby

.. wenn alle mugus ihren job so schlecht machen würden wie der, wäre der erkennungswert vor schaden deutlich höher...
der hat übrigens noch nicht mal bilder von mir....

isihonest

#78 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.04.2009 12:54

.... just laughing ...

Frank sagte (11:13):
how are you doing this morning
hello honey

Frank sagte (11:37):
are you there
am here waiting for you honey

Frank sagte (11:48):
i will be living now ..er will jetzt leben..
Frank sagte (11:49):
and i want your ro wait for me i will be back soon
hello honey

isihonest

#79 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.04.2009 13:58

... ich hab ihn jetzt mal etwas beschwichtigt meinen liebling ...

27.04.´09 13:04 Uhr
to kenneth petrause

my sweet darling

how you doing my love...just saw you tried to meet me in chat again...
darling i don´t have any time during this mad monday... just have a little work-break and came to my privat computer to look for you.
i worry you forgot what i told you about this mondays... they are really hard to manage... you know
a lot sick people come after weekend without a date for needing help and i can´t talk to you during the patients are around me in my practice...
am so sorry for not having enough time to care on you by now my darling but please be patient and hold on... i´ll try my best to get online tonight..ok

you said you know i love you for you as you are and i really wish you do the same...i would never hurt you my darling and i wish you by my side... everthing would be going easier...
have to go now.....i love you and can´t wait to meet you

see you later my love
always yours
gloria

isihonest

#80 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.04.2009 14:33

... uiii und sein timing wird echt besser...
wie ich auf senden drück ist er online und chattet mich an...

das übliche blabla... er ist glücklich und ich in eile...

Frank sagte: hello
hello are you there
here i am honey
gloria sagte: my love - here you are.. just sent you an email - have to go on working now
explained all in my email ..are you fine my love ?

Frank sagte: okay ... yes ... i missed you so much
gloria sagte: same here
Frank sagte: well honey can you give me the number so that i can give it to the diplomat.
hää? hat er doch schon längst gekriegt...
gloria sagte: won´t go now but the next patient just arrived ...bye
Frank sagte: please so when will you be online
gloria sagte: i´ll try at 9 pm my darling ok... have to leave now... next patient is sitting in front of me
can´t talk now...am sorry..sorry ..sorry

Frank sagte: okay... well will be there on... at 9 pm ... as you said
Frank sagte:
gloria sagte: thank you
Frank sagte: but please promise to be there..
gloria sagte: i´ll do my best please be patient... read my email
Frank sagte: okay
gloria sagte: i love you
Frank sagte: see you soon
gloria sagte: bye for now
Frank sagte: i love you too
byee se you
kisiss and hugss from me

wer noch ideen hat für spezielle langwierige röstungsverfahren...immer her damit

isihonest

Kevin Mcarthy - Reggae Musiker und Produzent aus Kalifornien
Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz