Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Wer hat Lust ein scammer zu übernehmen ...

#161 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 19.05.2009 15:33

Da stellt Kain Pulver doch glatt die Mistgabel zur Seite -
er weiß eh net, was er mit der irren Tochter und den Pferden anfangen soll....

Dear Mr. Frank

I am so so much sorry about Dead of Gloria.
I am so much sorry on you also.
You Daughter Sabrina is in Hospitale with drugs- heavy drugs
She is crazy of head because of Mothers Dead.
We can not speak with her. She is crazy,
You must come Mr. Frank. You must say was we do with Sabrina and was we do with the Horses.
And the Funaral. I am Farmer and not Member of the Family.
Nobody there - only you Mr. Frank.
Please come, we can book a Ticket or what need you - we can send everthing.

It´s me - the Neighbour
Greetings much

Kain Pulver

isihonest

#162 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 21.05.2009 00:43

Zitat von isihonest
Von: mohammed ali <mohammed_diplomat@usa.com>
An: western_union_int @yahoo.de
Betreff: Re: AW: WESTERN UNION Money-Transfer
Hello Sir ,
I am really shocked hearing about the death Mrs Gloria Ahrlich ..But then ,i will like to return back her husband Mr Frank ,to let him know about the incident ...Please send to me the MTCN about the money she sent ,cos i have tried to attach the Mtcn ,but i can't find anything .... so i will like you to send me the MTCN by email as soon as your get this message ,Hope to hear from you soon ..
Mohammed

Der höflichste aller Diplomat wird nochmal verarztet -
... mal sehen, ob er diesmal was sieht ....

WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL
Money-Transfer worldwide
in Cooperation with

ABOUT US | GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attention: Mr. Bright Amafu
Money-Transfer Sender Mrs.Gloria Ährlich
This is a free service provided by WESTERN UNION

Dear Sir

We investigated and we have to beg your pardon. It was our fault. A member of our stuff forgot to put the informations and MTCN for this transfer into our meassage.

In Attachment you will find all informations about the assignment and also the MTCN.

To open Attachement you have to us the following xxxxxxxxxxx
We are allowed to send the amount of 1500.00 USDollar (onethousandfivehundred) to you as consignee as soon as we recheive the duly completed form in Attachement with your own created password for your transfer, because we won´t use again E.L.V.I.S. for this transfer .

kindly regards,

This is a mail automatically generated by WESTERN UNION

Attachement : Form and MTCN

isihonest

#163 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 22.05.2009 01:37

Seufz ... jetzt hat der arme Kerl auch noch das falsche Passwort gekriegt ...
und trotzdem imma höflichst...

An: "western_union_ <western_union_@yahoo.de>
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: WESTERN UNION Money-Transfer

Hello sir ,

I will like you to know ,the password you gave to me for the opening of the attachment is wrong and will like you to do something about it ,so please do that fast and get back to me soon ...Or if possible ,please give me the MTCN and the information by email without no attachment ,so i will go and redraw the money soon ..hope to hear from you soon .

Best Regards,
mohammed

isihonest

#164 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 22.05.2009 01:53

kenneth petrause an Kain Pulver

Und der bedauernswerte Witwer lockt Kain Pulver ....

Hello Kain am very sad about my wife death and i don't know what to do as well..
You know am in a Peace keeping mission in Iraq now and i cant stop my work to come to you in Germany i wish i can come but the Generals here told me i should wait until the mission is over...And am having a problem to at the same time I was given a package by the Iraq government due to my hard work here in Iraq so i decided to send it to my wife Gloria so that she can keep it until my return from Iraq..So i send a diplomat to come and deliver the package to her but the diplomat decided to pass through customs at Brussels international airport but then he will make his arrangement to get there by Via China Or Africa..But he was not able to pass through the Via china so he went to African (Ghana) to take his flight to Gloria in Germany ..when he was about to take his flight the customs In Ghana told him the Stamps on the package has expire so the customs are demanding for 5,000 Euro to renew my stamps on the package.They said the stamps has expired.Which he don't have because of all the payment made earlier on.and he have made a payment which is3.500 Euro.So i need an extra 1,500 Euro in order to get to Gloria..so Gloria decided to help the diplomat to pay the customs ..when Gloria decided to send the money the diplomat did not get the money because Gloria did not send the money on the right bank..
And now the diplomat is till in Ghana with the package and he needs to pay the custom..I will like you to help me if you can send the money to the custom to that he can come and deliver the package to you so that you can keep it for sometime until am back.sorry i did not tell you what i is in the package Iraq..i was given 350.000dollar.. by the Iraq government for my hard working in. I will be very happy when you help the diplomat with this money and i promise you that you will get your money back as soon as the diplomat pay the customs and deliver the package to you in Germany..
I will like you to contact the diplomat so that you can know what is going on and how you can send the money to him You can contact him on this phone number +233542982255..
Hope you really understand me ..
Best Of Regards Frank

... ganz schön vertrauensseelig, der liebe Frank ...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.05.2009 01:56 | Top

#165 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 23.05.2009 13:27

Da verbiegt sich doch die Gabel ... Kain Pulver versteht kain Wort ...

Kain Pulver an kenneth

Hello Frank

it is me - the Neighbour Kain Pulver.
Thank you very many for your Letter but Frank I do not understand
My Englisch is not so better.
Please rite this in German for me to understand okay
I am only the neighbour and a farmer
I am not Professor.
Frank what we do with your crazy daughter Sabrina and the Horses?
Shall I sell them and send the Money to you?

Please rite soon back
your Friend and Neighbour

Kain

isihonest

#166 von merino , 23.05.2009 15:04

Vorschlag an Kain Pulver,

als Farmer kann er die Pferde zum pfügen nehmen, wenn der Traktor mal kaputt geht - die verrückte Sabrina kann er zu ihrem Stiefvater kenneth schicken, damit er sie aufzieht und auf den rechten Weg bringt.

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#167 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 23.05.2009 15:15

Zitat von merino
Vorschlag an Kain Pulver,als Farmer kann er die Pferde zum pfügen nehmen, die verrückte Sabrina kann er zu ihrem Stiefvater kenneth schicken

Kain würde Tochter und Pferde auch verkaufen und Frank das Geld schicken ...
wollen wir drum wetten was Frank lieber wäre ???

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 23.05.2009 15:15 | Top

#168 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 24.05.2009 15:13

Frank hat sich tatsächlich die Mühe gemacht und übersetzt ....

vonkenneth petrause <orgoci801@live.com>
ankainpulver@googlemail.com

BetreffRE: Gloria

Hallo, wie machst du heute ..
Vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail .. Sie wissen, gibt es etwas, was ich will, Ihnen zu erzählen. Ich war einige Paket mit mir hier im Irak, damit ich beschlossen, sie zu Gloria in Deutschland, damit ich ein Diplomat zu kommen und das Paket an Gloria, aber die Diplomaten nach Ghana kamen, um seinen Flug nach Deutschland .. aber er hat etwas Geld zu bezahlen, bevor er seinen Flug nach Deutschland, und ich habe keine Geld hier mit mir zu geben, der Diplomat, um seinen Flug nach Gloria Gloria .. und nun tot ist, damit ich nicht über eine gut so werde ich, wie Sie den Verkauf der Pferde und schicken Sie das Geld, um so der Diplomat, dass er seinen Flug .. in Deutschland wenden Sie sich so bald wie möglich .. Aufruf der Diplomat auf diese Nummer 233542982255 .. .. Wenn Sie ihm, er wird Ihnen sagen, was zu tun ist .. danke euch .. BEST OF BEI

... aber wie bitte soll das ein kleines Bäuerlein verstehen - und wieso ruft ein Diplomat Nummern auf ....

isihonest

#169 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 24.05.2009 15:54

Hallo er muß doch erst den Erbschein unterschreiben hier in Deutschland deswegen muß er unbedingt herkommen.das sind halt Gesetze in Deuschland.

traeumerinHB

#170 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.05.2009 11:01

Endlich hat die Bank wieder geöffnet und versucht dem immer höflichen Diplomaten nochmals auf die Sprünge zu helfen ....

This is a service provided by WESTERN UNION

Dear Mr. Amafu

My assitent informed me there must be a mistake in our message before and you couldn´t open the attachment file. We investigated again and we have to beg your pardon really very much. It was our fault again. A new member of our stuff gave you the wrong informations for the password to open the file with the MTCN.
In Attachment you will find all informations about the assignment and also the MTCN.
To open Attachement you have to use the following xxxxxxx
- please only use xxxxxxxx and be patient while working the file out, it will need a little time to open it and get the Number, thank you.

We apologize again and hope you will be patient with our service. This never happend before and we assure you our goodwill always,

kindly regards,

Ned Ernschthaft
Support-Management
WESTERN UNION

Attachement : MTCN-xxx

isihonest

#171 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 25.05.2009 23:27

kain_pulver an Frank 25.05.2009

Kain hat Frank´s email nicht wirklich verstanden - er fragt lieber nochmal nach ...
und um den Erlös aus dem Pferdeverkauf zu überweisen, bräuchte er noch ne Konto-Nummer ...

Hallo Frank,

wow - bin i erleichtert, daß du Deutsch scheibe kosch....
aber sin mer mol ehrlich, des versteht koi saumensch, wieso willsch du dir selber koi Geld gebe und wegen was ruft en Diplomat Nummern auf ? Außerdem will i mit em Diplomaten nix zum tun ham, des mached mir zwei Frank, du und i, gelle
Die Pferde bring i am Wochenende zum Gäulesmarkt und verschepper se, des Geld schick i dir denn - eh kloar. I bräuchte no en Konto von dir, damit i´s überweise ko, schreibe mir die Kontodaten, gelle

Gute Zeit - i wünsch di zum Teifl
dein Nachbar der

Kain war´s

isihonest

#172 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.05.2009 11:55

Frank hat nicht verstanden, daß Kain nix versteht und erteilt Anweisungen ...

kenneth petrause an kain_pulver

Hallo liebes morgens sehr glücklich, von Ihnen zu hören. Ich wünsche Sie mir Ihre Telefonnummer geben, damit ich sie dem Diplomaten geben kann, um Sie anzurufen, damit Sie das Geld schicken können ihm, den dieses die Informationen ist, zum des Geldes zu senden senden bitte das Geld durch Geldüberweisung des westlichen Anschlußes, oder Geldgramm. .and das Geld durch diese Adresse senden

BRIGHT AMAFU
GHANA CUSTOMS LIMITED,
P.O.BOX MS 520,
AIRPORT ROAD.GHANA

Babelfish bringt einen doch immer auf neue Ideen ....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aber Hallo Frank

i glaub du verwechselsch do was - i bin doch net dei Liebschtes.
I hob denkt du stehsch uf Weiber, wegen was wünscht du mi jetzt - willsch du etwa ebbes von mir?
Und ne Nummer mit emn Diplomaten isch au net drin.
Bei aller Liebe - des kosch vergesse, i bin a ordendlichs Mensch.
Der Gäulesmarkt isch erst am Wochenende - liesch du meine emails net gscheit?
I schick dann des Geld an dich net der Diplomatennummer, so oin brauch die Welt net.
Alla her mit der Konto-Nummer - aber des isch die einzige Nummer die bei mir abgeht, gelle

dein Nachbar der

Kain war´s

isihonest

#173 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 26.05.2009 22:08

Auch der immerhöfliche Diplomat ist garnet mehr höflich sondern endlich richtig in Rage ... ...

An: "western_union_@yahoo.de" <western_union_@yahoo.de>
Betreff: Urgent!

The password for the attachment given to me again is still wrong ,are you people playing games with me or something ,Or Are trying to keep the money Gloria sent by yourself ,
If not please give me the MTCN by replying to this email and stop this stupid games you are playing with me .what is all this nonsenses for, you people have given servel emails now and the password for the attachment is till wrong . ..hope to hear from you soon ,or else .i will go back to Iraqi and your poeple are going to hear from me soon in Germany..
If Gloria were to be alive she should have told you poeple am very Dangerous to play with .

Mohammed

isihonest

#174 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 27.05.2009 10:37

This is a service provided by WESTERN UNION

Natürlich will die Bank sich nicht an dem Geld bereichern ....

Dear Mr. Amafu

We can assure you we are a serious company working on a new system which works very well in Europe. We investigated about the troubles you have and beg your pardon but here in Germany it works perfect.

Perhaps you need to download a new link to make sure you can open our file. We are not allowed just to send the MtcN in an email without keeping it safe. Therefore we use a file.
Please try it again and before use the link we send today.
http:// xxxxxxxxx.html
Then to open Attachement you have to use the xxxxxx
- please remember, only use xxxxx

and be patient while working the file out, it will need a little time to open it and get the Number, thank you.
We apologize again and hope you will not talk again in the way you did.

kindly regards,

Ned Ernschthaft
Support-Management
WESTERN UNION

Attachement : Link

Na - vielleicht klappt´s ja jetzt mit der Nummer der Glückseeligkeit ...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 27.05.2009 10:38 | Top

#175 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 28.05.2009 02:41

Seufz... schon wieder nix... ... aber wenigsten isser wieder höflich...

Betreff: Re: WESTERN UNION MtcN

Good Morning ,

I am sorry if i have said anything wrong to offend you people .But then to let you know again that the attachment is still not working and i think it is not working well in Ghana ,so i will like you people to kindly give me the MTCN by email .thank you and hope to hear from you soon .

Mohammed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wer so höflich ist wird auch weiterhin bespielt ....

This is a free service provided by WESTERN UNION

Dear Sir

We have to beg your pardon. We promise we will investigate our attachment is still not working well in Ghana and get back to you as soon as possible.

We are not allowed to send the MtcN just by email. We know you are allowed to pick up the amount of 1500.00 USDollar (onethousandfivehundred) as consignee but only with the existing MtcN. If you are not able to open the file we have to contact Mr.Frank Willton as inheritor.
Please be patient and hang on, we will get back to you with all informations you need.

kindly regards,

This is a mail automatically generated by WESTERN UNION

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 28.05.2009 02:42 | Top

#176 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 29.05.2009 17:21

Frank vergißt zu übersetzen und schreibt Kain wieder auf Englisch ...

Hello .thanks for your help and may God bless you well..
i want you to send the money to the diplomat by western union bank ..please this is the number of the diplomat....+233542982255 and this is his email address mohammed_ali@virginia.ua.com please call him and send the money to him as soon as possible okay.. and send the money through this name..Bright Amafu ..Ghana (Accra) please send the money through Western Union bank ..and please call the diplomat after you send the money...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... ganz plöd... aber selber Schuld...

Hallo Frank

jetzt weiß i net recht ob i´s recht verstanden hab - der Diplomat soll di ganz Kohle kriege? Egal welchen Betrag? Wieviel die Pferdle bringet, weiß mer doch noch garnet.
Also anrufe werd i den bestimmt net - des koscht viel zu teuer, außerdem, was soll des - i versteh eh koi Wort in Englisch.

Wie immer
dein Nachbar der

Kain war´s

isihonest

#177 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 30.05.2009 11:03

Irgendwie reden die zwei aneinander vorbei....

Hello..how are you doing my friend .i want to know when you are going to send the money the to the diplomat in Ghana..please let me know how much you can send to him he needs the money very urgently so please let me know when you will send the money to him..And have you sell the horses .
let me know everything that is going okay..Thanks

isihonest

#178 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 01.06.2009 11:14

Pferde sind verkauft, das Geld vorerst in trockenen Tüchern...
mal sehen was Frank dank Babelfish diesmal versteht ...

Menscheskinda Frank

i versteh eigentlich koi Wort - i sag doch der Diplomat kriegt nix Kohle, des isch dein Geld.
Gestern hammer die Pferde uf´m Gäulsmarkt verkauft, immerhin 3800 Euro ham se gebracht. Schreib mir ne Konto Nummer, damit ich bald überweisen ko. Ich verwahr die Scheinchen solang in der Bettfanne von Omma, aber koi Angscht, die isch trocken.

dein Nachbar der

Kain war´s

isihonest

#179 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 02.06.2009 02:36

... g´scheiter wär´s er bliebe beim Englischen ...

Hallo mein guter Freund, wie machst du heute dank Ihnen helfen, aber dann möchte ich Sie an das Geld durch Western Union Money Transfer ... bitte ich Sie, um das Geld an die Diplomaten in Ghana so bald wie möglich senden Sie uns bitte die Geld durch Western Union Money Transfer .. Die Bank wird Ihnen ein MTCN und einige Fragen und Antworten .., nachdem sie ihm zu schicken Sie es mir so bald wie möglich und das ist die Adresse, an die Sie das Geld durch ... .

Name: BRIGHT AMAFU
GHANA ZOLLWESEN LIMITED,
P. O. Box A | E 12
FLUGHAFEN ROAD.GHANA

Ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören bald ..
Best Regards

Die lassen sich wirklich endlos bespielen .....

isihonest

#180 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 02.06.2009 12:32

... lol.. das hat sich Frank wohl auch schon überlegt - weil er von Kain nix gehört hat gestern
schickt er vorsichtshalber noch ne englische Version seiner Anweisungen ...

Hello my good friend, how are you doing today thanks to your help, but then I want the money through Western Union Money Transfer ... I ask you to send money to the diplomats in Ghana as soon as possible, please send us the money through Western Union Money Transfer .. The bank will provide you with a MTCN and some questions and answers .. after him to send it to me as soon as possible and this is the address to send the money through ... .

Name: BRIGHT AMAFU
GHANA CUSTOMS LIMITED,
P. O. Box A | E 12
AIRPORT ROAD.GHANA

I hope to hear from you soon .. Best Regards

isihonest

Kevin Mcarthy - Reggae Musiker und Produzent aus Kalifornien
Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz