Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Wer hat Lust ein scammer zu übernehmen ...

#141 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 17:13

unnötig zu erwähnen, daß er den ganzen abend wieder offline-messages hinterlassen hat, oder ?
aber ich konnte net antworten - der pöse nachbar hat mich nicht gelassen...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 10.05.2009 17:14 | Top

#142 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 17:24

samstags bin ich mit unserem töchterlein im schlepptau also wieder heimgefahren und war den ganzen tag beschäfftigt ...
- offline messages

Frank sagte (09:23):
Hello Darling ....How are you

IFrank sagte (12:57):
I miss you so much and wish to talk to you tonight my love

Frank sagte (20:36):
Are you there?

Frank sagte (22:11):
Hello my love

als er endlich mal offline gegangen is hab ich mich dann gemeldet..

gloria sagte (22:34):
hi my dear thanks for your messages, we are back at home now and my baby she is already sleeping now in her old room... am really tired and will go to bed now
am sorry you are not online now...

gloria sagte (22:35):
ok darling everything will gonna be better tomorrow...
have a good night and don´t forget about me... your are in my mind.. kiss gloria

nie isser da wenn ich ihn brauche ...

isihonest

#143 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 10.05.2009 17:34

... wie könnte ich nun weiter machen?..

morgen (montag)läuft die option mit dem geld in nigeria aus und ich kann es wieder nach deutschland holen.
mach ich ne nummer mit abgebrannter praxis und kein geld mehr..?
aber ich will ihn in den völligen irrsinn treiben ...
- entweder flieg ich jetzt selber - oder er soll das paket meinem freund dem missionar in nigeria
übergeben weil ich die nase voll hab von dem dussligen diplomaten.

hat jemand noch ne idee???.

isihonest

#144 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 11.05.2009 00:07

heute war er vormittags nicht einmal online -
na als altgedienter dad wußte er sicher, daß ich eh keine zeit gehabt hätte...

gloria sagte (12:08):
hi darling how you doing? oh - can see you didn´t left a message for me - is everything ok darling? sabrina is better right now and i could sleep some hours...
hope to meet you this evening or find a message from you... take care

Frank sagte (13:24):
Hi my love ..How are you doing ..am very happy to hear from you and sabrina ,I hope she is doing well ..I miss you so much and can't stop thinking of you ..I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go.

Frank sagte (13:26):
Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew to you.
des war heut aber eher ein eisiger wind...

Frank sagte (15:17):
I love you darling and still waiting to talk to you .
ich hatte doch gesagt erst heut abend...

Frank sagte (20:45):
Hello my love ....How are you doing ...are you there?
I miss you and still waiting for you my love
...allerdings net - wann ...

Frank sagte (21:27):
Hello

mal schauen wie´s ihm geht so kurz vor dem ersehnten geldregen...
Sie haben gerade einen "Rrring!" gesendet!

gloria sagt:(22:20):
hey darling... are you there i know it´s really late ..
am so sorry couldn´t find a time to caome online earlier today

Sie haben gerade einen "Rrring!" von Frank erhalten!

Frank sagt: Am here now my love
gloria sagt: hey
oh my love you waited such a long time for me today

Frank sagt: yes my love ...But then ,am so happy ,you are here now ...i miss you so much
gloria sagt: me too and am happy to meet you now
how you doing darling

hmmm... eigentlich ging´s los wie gewohnt...
Frank sagt: am doing well ,just thinking of you all the time
and you ?
gloria sagt: never missed you more than now
Frank sagt: so tell me ,How is she doing now?
gloria sagt: hmmm ... better the fever is down but faint
oh what´s about the connection today it´s so slow

Frank sagt: Yes my love ...but am so happy ,am still online to talk you now ,without the connection not cutting the conversations off ..i need you so much my love ,i really want you all my life t
gloria sagt: i had a dream last night
.... smile
about you...

aber irgendwie sind wir heut abend nicht richtig warm geworden...
hey are you still there
Frank sagt: yes ,can you see ,what i wrote?
can you see me writing
gloria sagt: am waiting here and got nothing
Frank sagt: the connecting is still slow my love and i hate it alot ,
i want to be with all the time
wir waren schon mal weiter ...
gloria sagt: tell me what´s up in iraq today... what have you done how was your work
Frank sagt: Honey ,i went for a meeting this morning ,with the General and came back in the aftertoon to send you message ..it was a abit tired day today my love
and you ?
wir bleiben jetzt mal beim thema ...
gloria sagt: wow a meeting with the general... important meeting love?
Frank sagt: yes honey ..
gloria sagt: what about was it
aber es will net so recht heut ...
Frank sagt: how was your day today?
well ,we went talking about our retirement
gloria sagt: oh i see...
was it ok with you

Frank sagt: yes my love ,cos i will be with you at home soon ...i need you so much and really can't do without you my love
gloria sagt: oh my god frank!!!!
that´s so great - can´t wait to have my strong man with me

na vielleicht wird´s jetzt wärmer ...
Frank sagt: me to my love ...i long to cuddle and snuggle with you .you are all what i want in my whole world
gloria sagt: can´t believe this... will waken up and you are beside me... can always touch you and drive you crazy
Frank sagt: Honey ,i also can't wait for your tender careses ...i wil really love it alot ,i need you honey and i really love you with all my heart
gloria sagt: what will you do first night we´ll have together alone ...
damit war es jetzt komplett überfordert... ich mußte warten ...
hey... seems you are busy
lol...hat verzweifelt nach bausteinen gesucht...und das kam dabei heraus...
Frank sagt: I would probably fix a dinner with her at home,. her statt you.. or go out to dinner, or a play or musical,or some event... and then come back home and kick back and watch a movie, or listen to some soft music and kiss and snuggle..i am gonna make love with you ,to make you go really crazy
gloria sagt: wow... ok that´s sounds great...
can´t wait for this

Frank sagt: and you?
gloria sagt: well the part with the dinner i would do but about the movie .. we won´t watch till the end because we will do other things ...
nix zu machen heut ...
Frank sagt: yes you are right my love ...
Honey ,is time for patrol and will like to leave my love
gloria sagt: oh ok darling so please take very good care of you for me ok
Frank sagt: which time ,will i meet you online again?
gloria sagt: hmm... you know tomorrow is monday - the normal-madness -day.. lol
a lot to do and i still have sabrina to care on but i´ll come online a few times for to look ok

Frank sagt: did you send mohammed the message ?
gloria sagt: oh my god... no ... forgotten

wie peinlich...
Frank sagt: well ,i need to go now ....Please try your best to make sure the money gets to him tomorrow ok
gloria sagt: sure darling
Frank sagt: please send him the message now my love
gloria sagt: what should i write to him
Frank sagt: to let him be sure he will get the money tomorrow ,no matter what
gloria sagt: oh ok i will babe
Frank sagt: Honey ,please make sure ,we dont fail him tomorrow ,cos he has been there for so long and it really scares me when i begin to think of it
also jetzt is aber mal gut - ich reiß mir hier ein bein aus ...
gloria sagt: frank i will you tell this one thing:
Frank sagt: what honey
gloria sagt: i always tried my best ok
Frank sagt: I trust you my love
und des ewige trust you geht mir au auf den senkel...
gloria sagt: it´s not my faut this guy was not able to get that number ok
and now it´s not my faut the ghananian western union still don´t has that number too

Frank sagt: i know my love ...i trust you and i know you are doing all your best my love ..
gloria sagt: you must not say you trust me ...
Frank sagt: Please dont be offended ,am sorry okay
i love you
please darling
was issen mit dem heut los...
gloria sagt: hmmm.....
Frank sagt: i love you so much and your mine and am yours with all my heart
am going now my love
gloria sagt: ok
take care

Frank sagt: okay honey
good night and a sweetdreams about us
gloria sagt: good night babe and sleep tight
Frank sagt: okay honey i love you
gloria sagt: love you more

ob der eine auf die mütze gekriegt hat von seinem diplomaten...??

isihonest

#145 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 11.05.2009 10:28

ein nicht unbedeutender stromausfall durch blitzschlag verhinderte, dem diplomaten noch zu schreiben... daß hat die bank am nächsten morgen erledigt ...

Absender : E.L.V.I.S. Customer Support
Datum : 2009-05-11 09:58:15
Ticket-Nr. : 12690

Sehr geehrter Herr Bright Amafu

bezugnehmend auf oben genannte bereits getätigte Korrespondenz möchten wir Sie heute nochmals dringend darauf hinweisen, daß die Frist zur Abholung des für Sie hinterlegten Betrages in Höhe von Dollar Eintausendsechshundertundfünfzig (1650.00 $) mit Ablauf des heutigen Geschafftstages abläuft.

Wir bitten Sie daher dringend den für Sie zur Abholung bereitliegenden Betrag bei Ihrer zuständigen Filiale der Western Union in Ghana abzuholen ansonsten wird der Betrag zurück nach Deutschland geleitet.

Hochachtungsvoll
Ned Ernschthaft

Abteilung
Transfer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

da strom wieder vorhanden, kriegt liebling auch nen guten-morgen-gruß, aber einen leicht versäuerten ...

good morning my darling

how you doing today and how was your night patroling, hope you doing great my love.

darling couldn´t send an email to the diplomat yesterday night because during our chatting we had a thunderstorm outside and some minutes after you left me there was a lightning puncture and therefore we had an electrical power outage.
well for this reason i called the bank early this morning and talked to mr. Ned Ernschthaft. he explained me the e.l.v.i.s. support-center just informed the diplomat by an email to pick up that money imediately today.
ok this means the 1650.00 dollar are still in ghana.

hope this guy is able to do this now and am excited if he will do this job by bringing your package to germany better than this money-mess.

love you more
gloria

isihonest

#146 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.05.2009 09:40

also diese diplomaten-bespielerei versöhnt mit den frank-chats ungemein...

1. anruf
schon um 08:55 am frühen nächsten morgen schlug das muguphone zum ersten mal alarm - der immer höfliche diplomat...
... nach entspannter fragerei über das wetter und das werte wohlbefinden ließ er mich dann einfach net mehr zu wort kommen ... aber ich kann ja so gut verstehen - er brauch dringend das geld - leider lief ja die transaktion erst am abend aus - auf mein herzlichstes bitten hin galoppierte der guteste wieder mal zu western union um sein glück zu versuchen...

2. anruf
anderthalb stunden später der nächste anruf - also echt -ich bin nach wie vor entsetzt über die unfähigkeit der örtlichen zweigstellen der western union der diplomat muß sich besser an eine andere zweigstelle wenden - und er galoppiert wieder los...

3.anruf
2 stunden später der letzte anruf - leider auch kein erfolg... was sind des nur für zustände in gahna....hätte ich das geld normal per bank überwiesen, das päckchen wäre schon lang im schließfach meiner bank... der diplomat entschuldigt sich mal wieder....

ob der flat-rate hat ???

tagsüber online gehen war leider nicht möglich ...
der treue frank hat mal wieder verzweifelt gewartet...

Frank sagte (20:02):
Hello my love ...i miss you so much
and wish you will be online soon
please let me know ,when you comes online

Frank sagte (00:59):
My heart longs for you and when am with ,i never want to leave ..what is keeping you for not being online tonight ..i miss you so much darling and wants to be with you now

bis nachts um eins... unglaublich - dieser riesenaufwand .... for nothing...

.. und nun werden sie sich ein wenig gedulden müssen - bis die bank einen schreckliche mitteilung machen wird ...

isihonest

#147 von Dana , 12.05.2009 11:39

Du darfst nicht vergessen, dem Diplomaten ein Blasenpflaster für seine Füsse zu schicken.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#148 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.05.2009 21:46

... jetzt kann nur noch der diplomat helfen ....

Kain Pulver an mohammed
Details anzeigen 20:21

Dear Sir

I your Email-Address from very kind Herr Ned Ernschthaft, Manager from Postbank-Service in Bad Bentheim.
Here a realy great Disaster happent!!
I the Neighbour from Gloria Ährlich und i not so good rite Englisch.
The House of Gloria and Praxis is with Fire all yesterday!! every Fire over alls!!!
See the Foto here I put on down
Gloria und Sabrina is in the Hospitale very bad.
Nobody now the Email-Address from Mr. Frank her future Husband
Only you has Contact and you has a Address say Ned Ernschthaft.
You must inform Mr Frank urgently - emergency - fast!!!
Give he my Email-Address to rite me I am Gloria´s friend she is Neighbour of my and i do explain all okay

I am verry sorry but say please this to Mr. Frank only you can Gloria help.

Greeting from the Neighbour

Kain Pulver

.. blubbsi du bist genial - die zeitung is spitze - danke !!..

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 AKTUELLE-MELDUNG-BRAND.jpg 

isihonest

#149 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.05.2009 23:45

des arme frank ahnt noch nix .....

My dear Gloria,

There are things in life that are inevitable and I am powerless to control them. The Sun will rise and set, the tide will come in and go out, the seasons will change, the birds will fly South for the winter and return in the spring, and the caterpiller will transform itself into a wonderful butterfly. Somehow, I feel reassured by this because many other things in life are so transient - so momentary.

Gloria, from the moment we met, I knew that our friendship would develop into something lasting and precious, just as I am sure that the caterpiller will one day become a beautiful butterfly.

I believe that our love is meant to be. It is a union of two spirits destined for everlasting happiness. Thus, you have truly become the star of my life which brings me light in this dark world, and warmth when I need it.

You offer me the promise of renewal, the joy of living, the peace of mind that comes from sharing and caring, and that shoulder to lean on in times of stress.

Gloria, you are my Swallow from Capistrano - my precious butterfly, and I will cherish you and love you forever.

Love, Frank

isihonest

#150 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2009 11:10

und Fank - der Beste - hat außerdem auch wieder im chat gewartet und gewartet und gewartet ...

Frank sagte (21:04) 12.05.´09
My heart longs for you and when am with ,i never want to leave ..what is keeping you for not being online tonight ..i miss you so much darling and wants to be with you now
Frank sagte:
Hello darling ,are you there?
Frank sagte:
I miss you so much

... da war Kain Pulver´s email an den Diplomaten schon lange raus - was eine seltsame Connection ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mi 13.05.
... mugu-phone steht den ganzen Morgen net still, allerdings handelt es sich um Nummern, die mir unbekannt sind, deshalb stell ich sie mit ein - vom Diplomaten (zumindest der mir bekannten Diplomaten-Nummer) kam kein Anruf ....

+23 3542982255 und +23 3279182852 ....

und wieder offline messages von Frank - der is scheint´s imma noch ahnungslos ....

Frank sagte (09:19) 13.05.09 :
Hello darling ,are you there?
I miss you so much

Frank sagte (11:42):
hello honey
how are you doing
i really miss you so much
And why are you doing this to me my love

Frank sagte (11:43):
You dont reply my mails anymore and you dont send me messages anymore why are you treating me bad
please you know i really love you and i cant be lonely without you

Waiting to here from you soon
i love you soo much

Frank sagte (11:44):
kississ and hugss from me
byee

Wieso hat der denn immer noch keine Ahnung ????????????

isihonest

#151 von Dana , 14.05.2009 11:17

Zitat von isihonest
Wieso hat der denn immer noch keine Ahnung ????????????
Vielleicht ist er nur einer von vielen Handlangern des Diplomaten-Mugus und wird jetzt von ihm auch kalt hängengelassen.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#152 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2009 11:20

Kain Pulver an mohammed_diplo. (sehr köstliche zufällige Kombination)
Details anzeigen 12:08 (Vor 22 Stunden) Antworten

Kain Pulver ist allerschwerstens irritiert er hat noch nix vom future-husband gehört....
aber der sollte doch dringend um die angesegten Flügelchen seiner swallow wissen, also wendet er sich nochmal an den Diplomaten ...

Dear Mr. Mohammed

I send you this Email second Time - we do not hear from Mr. Frank.
Do you has inform him what happent to Gloria?
Please help us - Gloria is in Hospital and in a deep sleep koma.
Rite back me and give me Address of Mr. Frank - this is good Idee
Please help us.

Thank you very
This is from the Neighbour

Kain Pulver

isihonest

#153 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2009 11:25

mohammed ali an mich
Details anzeigen 17:46 (Vor 17 Stunden) Antworten

... endlich scheint der Diplomat ein Pflaster für seine Blasen gefunden zu haben und ist an seinen Computer gehumpelt ...

Good Afternoon,

I am so sorry to hear about the incident about the fire out break and i promise to do my possible best to send Mr Frank an email to let him know about what just happen to his wife Madam Gloria ..And also think i should give you his email address so you can contact him as well ,am really sorry and wish her a speedy recovery,and also so sorry ,not to respond to your email early ,cos i was still with the customs and didn't get near the computer.. ....this is the email address of Mr Frank ..orgoci801@live.com

Best Regards,
Mohammed

isihonest

#154 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2009 11:41

Kain Pulver an orgoci801
Details anzeigen 22:43 (Vor 12 Stunden) Antworten

... der brave Nachbar ... er will vom future-husband wissen, wie man Gloria helfen könnte ...

Hallo Mr. Frank

I the Neighbour and Friend from Gloria Ährlich.
I must you informing it happent an heavy Disaster with Gloria
The House is gone with Fire for-yesterday Evening. All is with the Fire burn - the House and the Praxis - all
Gloria and Sabrina is in Hospital.
Gloria is not to speak at. She Telled me about you Mr. Frank an so I know to go to Mr. Ernschthaft to Bank and he give me Address of Diplomat and I rite a Email to Diplomat will kind be give your Address so I inform you.
Sorry I am not good englisch rite.
Please what can we to Gloria help do.

Greeting from the Neighbour

Kain Pulver

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kain Pulver is verzweifelt - noch imma keine Nachrichten von Mr.Frank -
aber was soll er den nur mit den Pferden machen ???

Hallo again Mr. Frank!!

It is me - the Neighbour Kain !!!
Why do not you answer ????
We don´t know what we do with the Horses from Gloria.
The Horses is in my Stable and Gloria is not to speak at
She sleep and sleep and slepp.
You are Future-Husband Mr.Frank!!
What shall we doing with your Horses ???
Please answer urgently

It is from me message
the Neighbour

Kain Pulver

.... ....

isihonest

#155 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 14.05.2009 14:44

... jetzt bin ich geplättet ...
mein Frank hat hochoffiziell im Hotmail-Forum hinter seiner Namensanzeige folgenden Text
- für jeden sichtbar geschrieben:

I love you Forever....You are my one and only love....I Love you Gloria

hmmmm.... auf die emails von Kain Pulver kam noch nix... mal schau´n ...

isihonest

#156 von Dana , 14.05.2009 14:56

Zitat von isihonest
... jetzt bin ich geplättet ...
mein Frank hat hochoffiziell im Hotmail-Forum hinter seiner Namensanzeige folgenden Text
- für jeden sichtbar geschrieben:

hmmmm.... auf die emails von Kain Pulver kam noch nix... mal schau´n ...
Sollte der Text einen wahren Kern haben, dann hast Du den Spieß umgedreht und Mugulein hat die Erfahrung gemacht, wie es ist, selbst Mugu zu sein.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#157 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 15.05.2009 17:59

mein Frank hat hochoffiziell im Hotmail-Forum hinter seiner Namensanzeige
folgenden Text - für jeden sichtbar geschrieben:

Zitat von Dana
Sollte der Text einen wahren Kern haben, dann hast Du den Spieß umgedreht
und Mugulein hat die Erfahrung gemacht, wie es ist, selbst Mugu zu sein.

Ja ... ich habe den Spieß wieder - wenn auch in seinem Fall überraschend - umgedreht.
"Frank" ist aber nur ein kleines Licht in einer Organisation.
Der Text steht immernoch so da und auf die emails von Kain Pulver reagierte nur der Diplomat.
Jetzt kriegt erstmal der Diplomat sein Fett weg, dann werde ich mit "Frank" nochmal Kontakt aufnehmen.

isihonest

#158 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 15.05.2009 18:18

Ein letzter Gruß an den immer höflichen Diplomaten ...

Von: "western_union_int@yahoo.de" <western_union_int@yahoo.de>
An: mohammed ali <mohammed_diplomat@usa.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, den 15. Mai 2009, 17:58:51 Uhr
Betreff: AW: WESTERN UNION Money-Transfer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]WESTERN UNION INTERNATIONAL
Money-Transfer worldwide
in Cooperation with E.L.V.I.S.
[/b]

ABOUT US | GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention: Mr. Bright Amafu
Money-Transfer Sender Mrs.Gloria Ährlich
This is a free service provided by WESTERN UNION

Dear Sir

we have to inform you unfortunatelly Mrs.Gloria Ährlich passed away due to a fire catastrophe.
The deceased Mrs. Ährlich devised her private property to her daughter Sabrina Ährlich and her fiancé Mr. Frank Kenneth Petrause. She also devised an allocation to send the amount of 1500..00 Dollar (onethousandfivehundred) to you as consignee.

In Attachment you will find all informations about the assignment and the MTCN.
Please also fill out the affirmation in Attachment you achieved the MTCN and return to sender

kindly regards,

This is a mail automatically generated by WESTERN UNION

Attachment: Western-Union-MTCN.rar

... Bitte all ihr guten Geister - macht das er sie aufkriegt ..........

isihonest

#159 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 16.05.2009 18:43

Eine Stunde nachdem die Countdown-Todes-Email an den Diplomaten raus war, schlug bei Kain Pulver eine Nachricht von "Frank" auf....

kenneth petrause an mich
Details anzeigen 15. Mai. (Vor 1 Tag) Antworten

Hello Kain ,

I am Mr Frank Willton the man inlove and about to get married to Gloria Ahrlich ..I am so sorry for not replying to your email early ,i also got sick the last time ,i head the news about the incident about my wife's house got burnt on fire ..I felt so confuse and dont know what to do,i wish i could be there myself ,But due to my work ,i have to complete my mission before i living the camp .Because am in Iraq for a peace keeping mission .But kain ,Please tell me how she is doing and let her know you head from me .I wish to hear from you soon .

Frank

Diese email stammt NICHT aus der Feder "meines" Franks aus den Chats - hier scheint ein neuer am Werk ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doch net der letzte Gruß - so ein Mist wieso hat des denn net funktioniert?..

Von: mohammed ali <mohammed_diplomat@usa.com>
An: western_union_int @yahoo.de
Gesendet: Samstag, den 16. Mai 2009, 17:30:34 Uhr
Betreff: Re: AW: WESTERN UNION Money-Transfer

Hello Sir ,

I am really shocked hearing about the death Mrs Gloria Ahrlich ..But then ,i will like to return back her husband Mr Frank ,to let him know about the incident ...Please send to me the MTCN about the money she sent ,cos i have tried to attach the Mtcn ,but i can't find anything .... so i will like you to send me the MTCN by email as soon as your get this message . ( gemach-gemach... du Nase, jetzt is erstmal Wochenende ... ) ,Hope to hear from you soon ..

Mohammed

Ach es is doch so sehr schön, daß der soooo geldgxxx is...
Dann geht das Spiel eben weiter ......

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 16.05.2009 19:13 | Top

#160 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 19.05.2009 15:18

Die Bank hat Wochenende, Kain Pulver is die ganze Zeit auf´m Acker...
Der Witwer sorgt sich und fordert Kontaktaufnahme zu seiner Tochter ...

kenneth petrause an Kain Pulver
Details anzeigen 15:38 (Vor 23 Stunden) Antworten

Hello ..how are you doing today I heard about my wife death today and am very sad and i dont know what to do it is driving crazy..i will like you to tell my daugther that i need her contact i mean her phone number as soon okay please do that for me ..and send my greetigs to everyone..best of regards

isihonest

Kevin Mcarthy - Reggae Musiker und Produzent aus Kalifornien
Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz