Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Steve, Matteo, Ingenieur

#1 von Sheran tQue , 12.10.2015 17:35

Also dieser Bait hat angefangen so richtig am 22.07.2015.
Der Erstkontakt entstand über HI5, Es ist mein erster Bait der jetzt schon fast drie Monate dauert und das verdanke ich zum großen Teil meinem Mentor...Danke für das abfangen meiner Panikattacken.
Vor allem hat "steve" mir richtig Gelegenheit gegeben zu üben. Er spielt wirklich gut mit..
Ich stelle ab jetzt immer mal wieder unseren Email Verkehr hier rein und hoffe auf Anregungen von euch wie ich manches nochmal besser machen kann beim Nächsten.
Er läuft bis heute, wird aber nicht mehr lange dauern bis er kapiert das kein Geld kommt. Mal sehen wie lange noch.
Natürlich bekommt ihr auch Bilder und Trophäen.
Manche Emails kürze ich oder lasse ich einfach weg..es sei denn ihr steht auf Liebesschwüre stand 5. Klasse
Nach einer Zeit haben wir das ganze auf Viber ausgedehnt, einfach weil ich testen wollte inwieweit meine "Adresse" funktioniert

So und jetzt viel Spass beim lesen und kritisieren

Mail vom 22.07.2015 (Steve)

Zitat
hello and thanks for giving me your email address. i do really appreciate that.
I am engr steve matteo, age 45years old, an independent contractor of international repute. I deal basically with oil platforms and oil pipeline ranging from middle east and far east asia and i also supply building materials to construction companies and also to my customers overseas. But really i am hanging after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A Woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart, lol. I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news. The good news is i came here to pick my woman to make me happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, lol. I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you, something that tickles in the heart, could this be love at first sight? maybe we could
find that out, lol. I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.
I guess you should truly know who i am, I don't really know how this is gonna work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say words, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending?

LOL!!.A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements,he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. A Wife and a Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner, A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study..

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple home, My Father's name is Anthony, he grew up in switzerland and a British Woman Susan. My father was an international business man who met this British orphan whose only family were close friends..my Mom says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. During my father's global movement, when i was twelve i left to study where i got the first degree in civil Engr and then i later moved on to join them back.

MY JOB
I am a global contractor and also an engineer by profession. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. I have worked at many countries across the globe.. The present project here on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office. i like sightseeing and also camping. my favorite color is white. I eat everything good and also like pizza and chicken soup.

MY DREAM
i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo, Just kidding!LOL. I want you to know that i am really romantic and will give my woman whatever she wants at anytime. You know what i mean..am sometimes funny, LOL!! sense of humor.

I am a total package,i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile and good companionship.

Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living? what do you do for fun? whats your favorite colour? whats your favorite meal? i guess you've been on the site for quite sometime now, have you dated anyone from the site?
I cant wait to hear back from you.

Antwort: 22.07.2015

Zitat
Hello nice to read you. I like your friendly kind of writing.

I think it is fair to tell you something about me because you did the same first and I realy want to know you better and this only works when we know better about each other.

So my name is Melissa and I am 43 years old. I have a 12 year old son. I am divorced (is this the right word?) since 2012

I own a little shop where I sell needles fabrics linen buttons. All the stuff you need for sewing and stiching. I doesn't make me rich but it is enough to bring my son and me through live.

I want you to know the truth about me.

I am sometimes a little bit sceptical and scared because in my past some men hurt me very bad. So sometimes I am not so open to tell my feelings. Just like a slug who is afraid to come out of her house.

I am to directly? Than i am sorry. I don't want to scare you :-(

My background:

I am the second child of my parents and my childhood was nearly normal. I have a five year older sister and she is everybodys darling. I always in the shadow of her.

My fater died a few years ago and there is only my mom.

In school I was never the cheerleading girl. I was the science girl.

I think you was always the sport guy?

So what i expected about a man? He has not to be rich. He has to be able to make me smile and laugh and stand by my side.

I think I cannot have a relationship with a man who hasn't the same values of life as I including behavoirs rules for life and education of children and other things. And he has to believe in God.

I have some bad behavoirs and I have to destroy them I know.

I always like simple things in life like having a long walk in the rain or just sitting on a Wall or in the green to watch the sun going down.

My favorite colour is blue because blue is the colour of the sky and the ocean.

M y favorite meal is (I think everything counts?) then I take Ice creme (not good for my weight I know)

I am not so pretty .

And so i promised to be true to you so I tell you that I wrote with a guy some weeks ago but he was not my soulmade. so I stopped it. It is not so easy to find the right guy. Sometimes men write me a notice but normaly I delete it because I think they are not telling the true. Told you I am sceptical.

So I have to end now because I have to work a little more.

I write you from my shop because I don't want to know my son I am writing to a man. I am afraid he will tell my ex huseband.

Bye have a nice evening

Melissa

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
11425107_813256455455381_3866555292180858801_n.jpg   _o9EnRWOXjgnStgpWJ4ZrcQqL4CNzYUzOXYtxi2YJI0=.jpg  

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

RE: Steve, Matteo, Ingenieur

#2 von Sheran tQue , 12.10.2015 17:48

Steve: 23.07.2015

Zitat
Dear,
It's nice reading from you once again, I really feel we are meant for each other if only we take our time.(soso nach einer email?) I had found it hard to love again and decided to remain alone because honest and truthful women are hard to find in this time of our global village but prayed seriously about it and i heard God telling me that another flesh of flesh, bone of my bones is out there waiting for me. I need my woman to be caring, understanding, emotional, affectionate,romantic and outgoing. she must love camping, sightseeing, traveling and a wild range of adventure because life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest.

Finding love has been real issue to me because ever since i lost my wife in car accident life has not been the same anymore because most of the women out there are up for their own selfish interest and gain. I am not saying you're but most of the women in our global village are after outward stuff which soon fade and perish away soon. Already i feel we're compatible with lots in common. I have lots love, care and respect to give you if only let me come in your heart.

I have a lot of love to offer and i am really looking to sharing and investing it with the woman who's going to be the last woman in my life. A woman who's going to be a unique,extraordinary and outstanding woman who's worthy of being loved and cherished at all times. Life is too short and the more we live it the more we are close to our graves...lol... so long i find you to be one of those i have attributed about my woman. i havent met anyone yet....What are the attributes you seek in man, Do you like adventures and travels? I will be looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best Wishes

Antwort: 23.07.2015

Zitat
Hi,

it is nice to read you again. So let see if we can learn more about each other.

I hade made some bad experience in the past so please considerate that it is not so easy to open ma heart,my feelings and my soul.

i need time before I can trust a man and tell him aal my little secrets.

If you are looking for a woman who will fall in love very fast without thinking about the deep and emotional consequences than I am the wrong person.

If you looking for a woman who will learn to trust someone and to give deep love then you are right with me, but this needs time (I had to learn this painfully) and no pressure.

I like simple things. I don't need a luxury life or expensive hotels.

I like to be in nature but the last years I hadn't time to go camping.

I try to show my son the beauty of nature as often I can. Normaly we going to ride with our bicycles.

What do you like to do in your free time? Can you cook or do you like to read?

Bye

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

#3 von Sheran tQue , 13.10.2015 18:42

So hier mal die nächsten....Tut mir leicht wenn ich nicht kürze, ich weiss im Moment noch nicht so richtig was für den Leser wichtig ist....
Bin ja ein Newbie...Sorry, deswegen gerne Anregungen Kritik. Ich will euch ja nicht langweilen
Steve am 23.07.

Zitat
Hello ,
Thanks for the mail,I like to watch soccer or news at my free time, I know you not surprised to receive an
email like these from me..In fact, the world will be a better place if we have people like you around us. I'm
also alone and looking for someone to share my whole life with, not just someone but one who have all the good
characters in life. I'm of that type and want someone with the same to spend with. I can see you are of that
type because you stated it in your advert the type of person of you want. I really know what love is and also
the type who give his whole heart in a relationship. Relationships are built one day at a time; they take
time, patience, honesty, passion and ability to compromise and grow! so with true love, is by sharing bad and
good times together. True love is a covenant that we build on a strong foundation and that's why we don't
develop it within a day. It takes sometime to mature and that's when both sees that they are having the same
strong feeling for each other.. It is
with true love as it is with ghosts; everyone talks about it, but few have seen it. I promise to make you my
one and only the most happiest woman on earth if only she is willing to accept me as part of her. I'll be
there whenever she needs me and promise never to do anything to hurt her feeling. I'l love her just the way
she is, being blind, disable, deaf or dumb or whatever category that she falls in. I really mean my words and
I'm serious too. I'm ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with her and ever prepared to do anything to
have her forever. I promised to be the man of her dreams cus I'm not going to let her down on earth or hurt
her feelings, since the adage goes ;A man without a woman is like a river or a stream without a source and as
relationship are build on trust and with mutual respect I assure her my whole heart. I don't know and can't
tell if that special person is you but I believe it's you cus your advert alone speaks of it all so
why don't we give ourselves a chance and find out what happens. ..Just be patient,have faith and then fix my
rib on your lost rib to see if it's suit with your body.I hope to hear from you soon my dear one...I want you
to know that age is only a number But Love is Real. I dream that am going to meet my choice Online that is why
i came Online and you are the first woman I met ..I want you to know that am going to do everything to make
you happy when we are together..Relation is not matter But Love is Real....Am Looking forward to read from you
soonest

Antwort 24.07.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,
nice to read your warm words but I have to warn you.
I am not a saint and I am not a perfect person. I had made mistakes in the past and maybe I will make some in
future but I promissed I can work on my behavoirs to be a better person.
You put me so high and I think that is wrong. I am just a woman. I am 43 years old and I try to fix with live.
I like the idea to let me down in the arms of a new man and try to make him happy.
As you see we are not the young and innocent person as we were 20 years ago.
We both have a past I think and may be live mades us insecure in some things.
I don't like that. Normaly I ike to trust persons.You know what I mean but sometimes there is the head who
says. Stop.. Can you trust him.
This is why I say I need time and I have to learn about you.
Just like meeting face to face in a coffeshop for the first time. A little bit shy. Trying to find out who
the person in front of you is. Reading his face , talking, laughing and just see in each other eyes and then
there is silence. This special moment and then you know..everything is alright.
Do you know what i mean?
I realy want to do this things with you and so as long we have just emails we have to make the best out of
this situation.
And I don't want to get hurt ever again.
Tell me something about your daily live and if you have questions ask. You can ask me realy everything about
my live, my hopes and my dreams and i will answer it honestly. I thing that would be the best way for us
Hope I haven't dissapoint you and hope I can read about you soon.

Antwort Steve 24.07.2015

Zitat
Hi ,
Thanks very much for sharing your goals, ambitions and aspirations with me, I feel dumbfounded that i reread and read your letter over again. I feel we share the same common interest and definitely looking for the same thing in life if only we give this a chance. I can't wait to meet to you in person to express my feelings already. I truly like everything about you and long to be with you in person, you are an intriguing woman with true beauty, I feel after reading your profile and mail we may have a few things in common, I wish to find someone that I can share my dreams and ambition with and build a good solid foundation with you. if you are looking for someone that will value independence as well as interdependence where two people can work together on things that are common to both and yet retain our own identities and independent natures. I would welcome the challenge of such a relationship that may have the possibility of evolving into something
more or not.

More of my interest are visiting the cinema, watching videos, swimming, dancing to romantic music, traveling, dining out, camping and sightseeing. My kind of songs are Romantic blues,rnb,hip hop, jazz and country music. I do some other things for fun most of which are with my woman or soulmate, I wish to tell you more about this in a chat soon. About my profession, i am into Constructional Engineering

My favorite colour is white. I have just gotten a place of mine and wish to grow into a big organization. I love visiting the cinema, watching videos, swimming, dancing to romantic music, traveling, dining out, camping and sightseeing.

I need a woman who's ready to love me for who I am. A woman that's sincere, worthy, creative, honest, outgoing and outspoken, a woman who I can regard as a best friend,a comforter, a lady who's comfortable in her skin, One who is bold enough to make right decisions on her own, a family oriented woman who has goals in life and future ambitions. A woman who is able to make life worth living like in paradise, she understands my feelings and she's willing to show affection and love always. I'm not looking for a rich woman,No thats not an issue to me..But a woman who is rich with love care and affections .Do you think you can be the woman of my dreams?

I love to be kept at the edge of my seat. My favorite cuisine are Italian,I also like the American food as well. My perception of an ideal date is walks by the beach when we have hands in hands and from there we can go for a candle lit dinner or something else that is nice.

Now some little questions for you lol..whats your idea of a perfect first date? whats your kind of music & movies? What are your dreams towards our communication? Will you be able to get across more of your pics across to me. Hope we chat soon and know what we have in mind for each other.

Lots of Hugs and Blessings.

Sheran tQue

#4 von Sheran tQue , 13.10.2015 18:47

So man sieht schon Melissa ist ein Weibchen...
Antwort: 25.07.2015

Zitat
Hi again,

I am realy enjoying reading your letters and I always looking forward for a new one.

There are so many things you expected from a woman and I don't know if I can be all that at the same time. I am not a saint woman but I think I am a woman who can learn to be all that for a partner who realy loves me.

I try my best to be a good person but sometimes I fail and that brings me down.

At the moment I try to be mother and father at the same time and give my son a perspective for life.

I think i am a good listener and can handle with difficult situation. I am old enough to know that life it isn't always good and that there are no difficulties but I also know with the trusth in God I can handle. Do you beliefe in God?

I need a man who stands by my side. I think I need somekind of old fashion man in whos arms I can rest and fall down with no worries on my skin.

He has to be head of the house and mybe I am queen. Such kind of relationship.

i don't want to fight all the time about which way is the right one.

My idea of a perfect date is to drive to the seaside at evening, put of the shoes and then walk in the warm sand hand in hand watching the sun going down and then maybe go swiming and after that laying down in the warm sand and get dry by the wind. Just two people alone and nobody there.

I love loving and fanatsy films. Music must have a groove such like swing music (Michael Buble ). The good old music from the 40ties 50ties where you can dance together. Such as Benny Goodman or Frank Sinatra.

And I like the Music of my yough.

Communications ? I thing I would listen to stories from the past the yough. Stories that help me to learn more about you . To learn how the person I talking to becomes this persons.

I like to hear funny stories that makes me laugh not laughing about the person (this kind of jokes I don't like) laughing about the situation.

And I like to talk of moral concept. I think this must be something that are both agree with. It is not good for relationship when they are not nearly the same.

Hope to hear from you soon

bye

Melissa

Antwort Steve: 25.07.2015

Zitat
I really appreciate and love your outspokenness and honesty, I understand what it means to be used by a man or woman you really care and feel for and at the end bring shame and downcast. I believe that partners are 100% equal in a relationship and both should be able to feel they can trust each other 100% at all times. I feel that any woman who ever disrespects a man is not a caring woman at all. I am affectionate also and I have no trouble showing it for the right woman in public or private. I love to cuddle while watching a good movie, when were in bed, I love to hug, cuddle and kiss my woman at anytime and anywhere it could, be it a store,shopping mall or along the sidewalk.

You are looking for long term, I am looking for something permanent :-) and I know it takes time and a lot of good effort to form a good relationship. I want a woman to be my best friend at all times, my sweetheart, love of my life, my partner and my soul mate all wrapped up into one lovely woman. I would be all of that for her and more,I would love her with all of my heart and have nothing but good feelings for her. She should be a very caring person, with a lot of good feelings, be honest, reliable,pleasant personality and have a sense of humor. I am trying not to ramble here for you but I am looking for the "One TRUE SOULMATE". What does that mean to me? She's the person that you can't wait until she comes home from work so you can kiss her and sit down and relax in front of the TV or go out and spend an evening together.

The person that just calls to see how your day is going but knows that it just got much better because you are talking to each other. She gives you a lift when you are down and can always make you laugh because you know each other so well. The person that can simply lay in bed with my head on her chest and our legs interlocked for hours and talk about what's on your mind. She is your best friend, your lover, your equal and if lucky your Wife and Mother of your children. If I didn't scare you by being so serious and this sounds like something that would interest you then we could probably hit it off if you are up for it. I'm not afraid to go for it and this is what I want from life because I deserve the best. I am opening up to you because I read what you had to say and I think you could be the best. You have high standards and that's usually because you expect to get what you give from a relationship.This is almost a page long already. I feel that we
have broken the ice and have found come very common grounds between us.

Lots of Hugs and Kisses.

und da mir an dem Samstag so Langweilig war, hat er noch eine bekommen. Und ja Melissa ist Naiv und unerfahren.....

Zitat
Hi Steve,

your words are so nice and I feel realy good when i read them. So wehere should we start to now each other better? Maybe we can speak about our past relationsships.

I think you must have a few. You are such a good looking guy and I am someone who I would not call prettey or perfect.

There are so many questions spinning around my head.

Some iteams we will talk about will get me surly blush me. So I tell you a little secret. I haven't much experience to make love with men. My ex was the third man in my live.

Und Steve antwortet...25.07.2015
und Gottesgläubig ist er auch noch...Wie schön. Ein Mann nach Melissas Geschmack:

Zitat
Hello Dear,
Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time, time will tell and we have to wait for the lord timing,We have to be so sure and certain of ourself about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourself that this relationship is our future and everything. We dont just jump or rush into things anyhow. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soulmate to spend the rest of our lifes together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man
again in your life. A relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramont fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldnt solve it. Your being scared will definately overcome you because you are being unfaithful and not being Trustworthy in the lord. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord.

Sheran tQue

#5 von Scambaiter , 13.10.2015 22:16

Die Sache macht sich doch ganz gut! Weiter so...

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#6 von Sheran tQue , 14.10.2015 17:44

Melissa gibt mal einen Einblick in ihr leben.....26.07.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,

your mail gives me something to think about. What makes one person scared. I think you can't explain it with words. It is a feeling deep in someones soul. It is the result of something which happened in the past and even in someone told you.

But also something makes you scared you have to work on so putting bad and scary feelings in something that makes you stronger.

And yes you are right we have not to rush in a relationship fast and without trust. It has to grow. Its like a flower you putting in your garden.

You have to care about it. You have to protect her against bad things. You have to give her food and water and do everything that she can grow. I think it is the same with relationsships. You have to care. You have to protect. You have to make it valuable for both sides. When you don't then there will be misuderstanding, criticism and fights (and I had enought fighting and war)

I think we both are to old to waist time with such bad feelings.

So where can we start to know each other better?

Bye Brum

Da kann Steve doch bestimmt helfen und er hat so nette Ideen....26.07.2015

Zitat
There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this.I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion all over your body because you laid out in the sun too long. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I
want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your bad morning hair; I think it will be so cute. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night,and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a
fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins onour faces the whole time.I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.(ja das sind ja mal Aussichten.. da wird man ja rot)I want it to take your
breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart.I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and athing of mint chocolate ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you!....thanks so much for coming into my life....i love you

und Melissa konntert da doch so 26.07.2015 (habe es da mit dem Zeitmanagement noch nicht so hinbekommen...

Zitat
Hi Steve ,

your email makes me smile. I think we have the same kind of humor.

So I will tell you what I want to do when we know each other but please don't laugh this is not easy to me to write because when I write it you must know I am blush during writting.

I want to lay with you in the sand and after that standing under a shower together to flush away the sand.

I want to see you smile when we hold our hands and jump togehter into a big puddle after a summer rain shower.

I want that you laugh at me when I pick my umbrella and dancing and singing in the rain (I am a bad singer you know)

I want to dance with you on the kitchen table to a love song we both love.

And I want to take this chocolat sirup spread it over you and then dig the strawberrys init and feed you with them.

I want your head on my cheast and tell you a funny story while you find to sleep.

This are all dreams and i hope they will get true. I wish they get true but I have to know if there a chance for all that when we know each other better.

So please don't rush in too fast and please don't put each other under pressure.

Okay now I am deeply blush

Bye

MelissaEngelchen

Steve ist ja so verliebt warum bloß ... macht es der Schokoladensirup oder die Erdbeeere? 27.07.2015

Zitat
Love and friendship is what I feel with you, it is not just that we are lovers, we are also friends, and that is what makes our relationship much better. Yes I am for real .The greatest of lovers don't make the best of friends, remember that, and when there comes a time when you feel that things can't get any worse, think of me, for I can try my best to bring you all the happiness in the world. I want to grow to love you more and more everyday, and I do not know right now what I would do without you. Sometimes I would like to think my love for you is like a great dream, I don't want to wake up because I don't want to lose that love. I will be by your side whenever you need me and I hope I am and always will be in your heart and in your dreams forever!EmojiEmojiEmoji

Zitat

Nun da fragt Melissa aber nochmal genauer nach wie ist das mit dem Strippen???? 27.07.2015
Dazu noch zwei nette Bilder als kleine Spasseinlage

I had time to think about you wrote yesterday and I have one question..(Don'T laugh!!!!!!)

Do you realy think when we strippted after comming out of a rain shower that we could finaly made it into the bedroom? By the way I get totaly wet as I walk home from work and I had to stripp!

And then I want to send you two pictures.

Hope you like it. What you think about..tell me

Brum

Nette Antwort von Steve 27.05.2015

Zitat
I am so afraid to love again. I am scared my little heart might get broken again. You promise me that you would never hurt me. But, I am just so afraid to love again. You promise me a life of happiness. But, I am just totally afraid I will be lonely again. When, my heart got broken for the last time, I was just so afraid to cry because it was the wish of God., I want a life time with you, and for the last time. I am not going to be afraid to love again. I believe in my heart that you are serious about us. I will be happy to be your husband.I was afraid to love again, but God showed me the way so I am going to guiding me in the right direction this time. So now I am not afraid to love you and only you again!

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
erdbeere.jpg   schockosirup.jpg  

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 14.10.2015 | Top

#7 von Sheran tQue , 16.10.2015 11:58

So jetzt geht es mal weiter..hoffe ihr langweilt euch nicht, wenn möglich werde ich hier und da kürzen...
Zur Erklärung er nennt mich brum weil die fakeadresse so lautet...
Melissa antwortet natürlich verständnisvoll auf seine mail am 28.07.2015

Zitat
Good morning Steve,

It is normal to have faers. In Germany we say only fools have no fears and you can't be a hero without fears.

you make me blush again. Please don't put me under such a high standard. I am not a saint and I am afraid you will be dissapointed when you know that I am not perfect.

I am just a woman. I am not perfect, pretty or rich.

You didn't answer my questions. Why shy? It take me such a high overcoming to ask you because I never done it before. Did you like the pictures?

Tell me something about your normal live. I think many women are looking after you. You are a handsome guy. Tell me something about your time in school. Did you make sport? Had you dates and went out for dancing?

Have you a nickname?

bye for now

Brum

Darauf meint Steve am 28.07.2015

Zitat
hello baby,
its really nice to hear from you.
i love to read from you, your mail melts my heart so much.
reading your mail yesterday made me so horny and i could think of cuddling and making passionate love to you love.
i like the pictures you sent to me yesterday. i usually work from 8 am to 5 pm everyday, i go for lunch around 11:30. i have a very busy live and i don't have time to meet people. i was only interested in soccer, while in school and i was lucky enough to be in the soccer team. i Had you dates and went out for dancing too. my nickname was "Steven or s.t", because that's what most of my friends called me. what about you? do you have a nickname? Do you like sport? do you like to dance?

Melissa am 29.07.2015, man merkt ich bekomme ich noch nicht so hin, deswegen von mir zwei Mails hintereinander

Zitat
Good morning Steve,

I just as for you nickname because I think it is nice to say special words to someone when they make love. As I told you haven't so much experience in this subjekt Wie peinlich. I stay alone since nearly 3 Years.

My nickname was Wuchtbrumme. My father said it as I was a child.

My son plays soccer too. He loves it but I find it bouring. But as good mom I try to watch him to play everytime I can.

My life is busy too. I have to get up early and then working for the shop. Very often I haven't the time I should have for Finn. Bin traurig

In school I was never in a sport team because I was not so popular. Everyone liked my sister more. She was the star in school and in family.

Have you a sister or a brother?

Bye

Brum

Zitat
Sorry didn't answer your question.

I love to dance. I wasn't out for dancing just a long time.

But I love it. Most I love it to dance close to each other. And I like it to a very old song

Da antwortet doch Steve gerne am 29.07.2015, schreiben die das eigentlich jedem so lange Schnulzen......

Zitat
can't tell you how it makes me feel to hear from you daily. I hope all is well with you. My desire my feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You confide in me.That melts me inside.We both have gone through so much, and I feel like i relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. I know I am a person that needs gratification, and you seem to fulfill my needs in every way..I think that if we take our time and do everything right, this love could blossom into a fairytale romance. All I ask - and I know I have said it before – is that you be true to me and be true to yourself. I have put all my trust in you, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I also said I don't care about looks or money, granted they are nice things, but I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future Wife in my life,someone to hold,confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with. I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, you turn tears into happy bliss, you make bad things seem not so bad. You astonish me and you brighten every aspect of my life. Like you said, it’s amazing that we’ve grown so close in such a short amount of time. The closeness blossomed rapidly and I don't want to lose that.You are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by sharing your love with me.i know I am not perfect, but I do have goals in my life. I take good care of myself and my partner. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give if you are willing to be on the receiving end. Please take this to heart,I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with tears every night waiting for the moment I can hear from you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it.I could never get tired of waiting to be near you whether on the phone, through emails or talking in person. I missed you more than words can say...I need to take a bath and get to bed. So I'm not going to send a long mail tonight, ok. Please don't think I'm losing interest in you but if I start writing I will be on here for another hour and I'm a little tired.i do not feel bad answering any of your questions and be free to ask me anything dear
if we turn this feelings into a mature love dear,what i am going to do is that i am going to come and see you and see the most important person of my life which is you and then plan on how we going to live together and live forever,for that i can't wait for that,.i hope you will like that,the distance is there but i don't care and it is not a barrier,, am a lonely man and i deserve a good woman like you likewise you deserve a good man like me that will love and cherish you for who you are and not for any other thing.
the only that thing matters is love,care and,concern and respect for each other which we feel for each other,i feel seriously for you and you have to respect that dear..the only parent i have now is my mom. i don't have a sister......take care of your self my baby and have a good day ahead,,take it easy on reading,,smile..bye for now honey.can't wait to read from you soon.

Sheran tQue

#8 von floh67 , 16.10.2015 18:53

Zitat
schreiben die das eigentlich jedem so lange Schnulzen......

Einfach kopiert aus Love Letters, nicht viel Arbeit für den Scammer. Da kann er also ellenlang sülzen, zumal am Anfang einer beginnenden "Beziehung".
Ich bin echt gespannt wie weit du ihn bringst

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#9 von Sheran tQue , 18.10.2015 17:48

So jetzt mal Nachschlag ob ihr wollt oder nicht....
Antwort von Melissa am 30.07.2015, die arme kleine Maus

Zitat
Good morning Steve,

it was so nice to come home and see your email.

At the moment I am very busy too. I want to decorate the shop new. Give him a modern and warmly look. So I start to leave the house early.

Unfortunaly Finn has summer hollidays and I know I should spend time with him.

So I try to come home not to late.

I think he would like to watch fotball with you.

I heard a nice song yesterday for dancing and I was sorry that I had nobody to dance with.

Have you any questions about me ? You are free to ask.

I thin you right. Love has to grow and I so complicated in this things. Past was not a good teacher for me. But I will try and learn to trust again.

You are such a handsome guy and I am just a little grey mouse.

I would like to know you better. So it is trust I tell you a little secret about me.

Sometimes when I sleep I snore and speek. My son told me.

Have you such secrets?

Bye for now

Brum

So und dann kommt Steve mit Fragen.....sehr "Intim", na mal sehen was Melissa dazu antworten wird...... 30.07.2015

Zitat
hi my love,
i am very happy to have somebody like you,somebody that does not hide her feelings and does not hold things back.i am quite sure that you are surprised that i have no other woman elsewhere or any other relationship,well it is true,that's because i was trained that way by my parents never to spend my time with the wrong women,i am not a man that is looking for a one night stand and i strongly believe in self discipline if not that i would have fallen into the hands of the wrong woman,i promise you that i am single before i met you,i did not have anything to do with any other woman and that's the way it is going to be with you and i promise never to leave you for any other woman because what i am looking for,i have found it and i wanna say thank you for being there,i really appreciate you for coming into my life,
i really had a good time growing up,because my dad was a rich man but when he died things started to turn because they had a family business and the will was supposed to go to my dad but the lawyer was biased and they had to withdraw everything and started going to court,since then the will is still under investigation.my mom was handling a pharmacy but she started having some heart problems so she couldn't continue,she is 84 years now,.
i think of you knowing that someday i will see you with my eyes,hold you and hug you with warm kisses,,i know i am writing a lot but writing to you is all i enjoy doing.i wish that you wake up with my thoughts in your mind just like yours in my mind always,i don't snore baby. i have some questions i will love to ask you baby....just to know a lot of things about you baby...

What is your favorite midnight snack?
What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
What's your favorite ice cream?
What are your favorite restaurants?
What would you like to eat off your partner?
What foods do you think would make great sex toys? (jetzt mal ernsthalft, was denkt er was ich antworte.....na erstmal natürlich die Standardantwort, aber glaubt nicht das das irgendwas mit der Wirklichkjeit zu tun hat.....
What are your favorite holiday dishes?
What dish of your mother's is your favorite?
What are your favorite drinks?
What dishes do you make the best?....
hope to read from you soon and i will reply you to the questions which i have asked you baby..take good care of yourself and be good.

Antwort Melissa am 30.07.2015, aber wie gesagt Melissa nicht ich...

Zitat
Hello Steve,

you can ask what ever you want, but please answer me the same questions. I think that would be fair?

For some Questions I could pinch your bottom. Komm schon

Okay lets start. I try to answer as good as I can

What is your favorite midnight snack?

I think Ice-cream but I have to look at my weight, so it is a kind of luxory for me

What is your favorite ice-cream?

Double chocolate

What is your favorite restaurant?

a good italian one. I love the mediterran cooking

What would you like to eat off our partner?

Pasta with seafood I think. That is my favorite

What foods do you think would make great sex toys?

You make me mega blush. I don't know . never thought of this. Maybe a gherkin?dachte mir die Antwort mag er, was für ein Klischee

But isn' the tongue of your partner a better sex toy diese Antwort kam von meiner Freundin, die hatte nen Lachflash deswegen

(oh boy you have to answer me that question!!!!!!!!)

What are your favorite holiday dishes?

(you mean a meal which you eat in holidays? )

I think fresh fish form the sea just with salat

What dish of your mother's is your favorite?

Milksoup

What are your favorite drinks?

Water and a good lovely white wine at the evening taking during a bath

What dishes do you make the best?

Oh difficult. Lets see.....I think my goulash with potatos and vegitable Tradition ist Tradition!!!

So tell me your favorite song.

Bye for now brum

So und jetzt mal seine Antwort vom 31.07.2015...natürlich hat er die Sexfrage nicht beantwortet..FEIGLING

Zitat
hello baby
Answers to The Question i asked you :

What is your favorite midnight snack? Funny you answer this ..cause last night at midnight I didn't have my fav snack. I love Nutty Buddys...I like to open them in half and eat the peanut butter first...hehe

What is the strangest food you have ever eaten? I have eaten many strange things but I would have to say the strangest would have to be Shark...and I didn't like it.

What's your favorite ice cream? Hands down Rocky Road !!! :)

What are your favorite restaurants? I have several, Flemings steak house, Sauce, Macaroni Grill, North, China Phoenix.

What would you like to eat off your partner? Ok I was laughing when you answer this question . Wow I can honestly I have never ate anything off any partner. other than Whipped cream.

What foods do you think would make great sex toys? Again you have caught me off guard...hehe..ok my face is RED! you would so laugh at me right now embarrassed at a computer screen. We will have to talk about this in person.

What are your favorite holiday dishes? Oh my..I have so many cause I always cook them. Cornbread dressing, Sweet potato casserole, and of course Pecan pie.

What dish of your mother's is your favorite? Slam Dunk...GUMBO my siblings and I are always begging her to make it !

What are your favorite drinks? If im drinking alcoholic drinks ( which is hardly ever ) i. e you remember in my Profile That I do drink socially , I would have a Tom Collins. other than that I like Iced Tea without lemon, I like Diet Dr. Pepper and Coke Zero, but as you may not know in the desert Water is your best friend.
what is my favorite song?
all of me by john legend
What dishes do you make the best? Oh My Sweet Angel , I am a fabulous cook and I would have to say my best dishes ( taken from my family always asking me to cook it )
Soul food : Fried Chicken with all the sides, anything Cajun/ Creole Crawfish Ettoufee is prob my specialty. I can bake too...:)

Da fragt die kleine Melissa ja mal nach...das mit dem Sexspielzeug interessiert sie oder interessiert es mich?? und dann nochmal was etwas frecher

Zitat
Hi again,

sorry when my answers make you laugh but I am not a native speaker so sometimes I interpreted something wrong :-(

So again the answer with the sex toy.. You didn't answer me. Are you afraid I make a joke? Its not fair not to answer ;-)

I thought of this question again (by the way I am red again) and I thought a good sex toy would be chocolate ice cream and I tell you why ...

you can cool down the body of your partner and you bring his body to big head when you lick it from his body . I am right? Na hat Melissa recht??

So cooking I can but i like when someone cooks for me.

I don't drink much but sometimes I think a good meal is perfect with a glass of white wine.

In Germany we haven't so much restaurant chain.

Normaly the restaurants have one owner so you are never sure if he is good.

Many restaurants you visit because of reference of friends or newspaper.

We have a good diffrent restaurants ...Greece, Italian, German, France and and and.

Tell me have you some bad behavior or do you have made funny things in your past?

Bye for now

Brum

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 20.10.2015 | Top

#10 von floh67 , 18.10.2015 19:36

Schokoladeneis klingt legga... nur, wird Melissa es auf diesem stark pigmentierten Buschen überhaupt sehen?

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#11 von Sheran tQue , 22.10.2015 18:44

So und weiter geht es...hoffe es langweilt euch nicht...

So dann mal 01.08.2015 Steve ist ziemlich kurz angebunden oder?

Zitat
hello my love,

its nice to hear from you once again.

baby, you are right, i think that chocolate ice cream is a good idea.

i think my bad behavior is laughing too much.

when i come to Germany, you are going to take me around your cityEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

also dann kommt noch eine...da wird mal angedeutet wohin die Richtung geht...

Zitat
Hello Darling,

i am happy to read from you and i want you to know that i am always glad reading a mail from you everyday as it makes my day I will be flying this morning to kingdom of cambodia in asia.I really have you in my prayers and i want you to always remember me in your prayers too. Dear,I will mail you immediately i get to the airport over there and i want you to know that i will miss you so badly. i don't want to miss any of your contact.I hope all is well with you.I believe that this relationship is sanctioned by God. I have no other explanation on how else it has come to be. As i read your letters i am drawn to the conclusion that we are meant to be. We have plenty of time and i always look forward to your letters. I learn so much about you from them. They bring a blessing to my day and joy to my heart. What can I say after all that. I can't recall the last time a woman has taken the time to "express" her desires,hopes, needs and wants so straight forwardly right off . Hmmm... you do sound sincere ..You just dont know how much we have in common but we are Perfectly and Absolutely equal which means you are my half part .I'm not saying this because i think you want to hear it. No i mean it.

As i set and read your email i thought WOW. I never ever thought i would ever run into a woman that feels and think like me after the loss of my Late Wife . I want to get to know you more. I hope you feel the same way . However, I do believe we all deserve a chance to prove our intentions. Thanks so much for your mail and I await to read from you everyday Well, I think I am doing good .I will pay more attention in the future..Can we Question God for what is doing in our Life ??? und wie gläubig er ist, da schmilzt einem ja das Herzi just believe that With Him all things are possible and he made us to know that ( Mark 10 2-16 ) So they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, no human being must separate ) Also 1 Corinthians, 13:1-13 . I may be able to speak the languages of human beings and even of angels, but if I have no love, my speech is no more than a noisy song or a clanging bell. I may have the gift of inspired preaching. I may have all knowledge and understand all secrets. I may have the faith needed to move mountains-but if I have no love, I am nothing. i may give away everything I have, and even give up my body to be burned-but if i have no love, this does me no good. I agree we have become good friends and I am going to try writing you more often as we have been doing in the past few days. I will make sure i lodge in a hotel that has internet facility so i will keep your contact so strong.However, as you know, love is something that we really can not control. I am felling in my heart that this is going to last long. I am looking forward not only meeting you but also having you in my arms..You have floored me. My life is basically a simple but very active life. Dull moments bore me. True quiet time with you would be cool but I mean just sitting on the couch watching tv. Could you get use to me making you laugh alot? I am a man of great passion,desire and truth. I hold respect as my high symbol of life....God of course rules all in my life. I am a very fun,very hard working,very trustworthy man with a heart that is ready for total love from a committed woman..spoiling you the best I can. I will make you laugh alot...humor rules of my all goes into the relationship. You probably need to give me some serious thought..I am one of a kind. I might not be able to read your email till when i get to kingodm of cambodia.Will look forward too read back from you.

Have a lovely day

und jetzt legt er sich ins zeug...noch eine Antwort 02.08.2015

Zitat
Hello Darling,
I am doing fine. I just wanted to inform you that i have arrived Phnom Penh International Airport safely, I was so worried about you so i decided to log into my laptop and use the airport wireless to mail you.I am used to flying so it does not worry me.It was stressful,but enjoyable at the same time. i had check into a nearby hotel and it was very cool. All the workers there are so lovely and kind enough to receive visitors.Although i have not taken a walk yet, but from the little i see,seems to be very beautiful.I'm kind of tired and needed to put things in place, so that i will be able to make up for tomorrow.I will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning to see my clients so we could sign the memorandum of understanding so that i could start up the project immediately. I will like to meet up with the schedule time frame of the said project.I just wanted you to know that I'm fine and doing great, most especially for you to be noticed that i arrive safely. I need to go get my meal set and then bath and lay to rest. I will mail you later before leaving for my clients office or as soon as i get back to my hotel room. have a nice day for now, till i read from you again. Bye for now....

Many Hugs,

Yours Forever

Na da hat Melissa doch eine Antwort drauf....02.08.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,

it is good to hear that you arrived save.

I am always afraid of flying because of the high.

It makes my day brighter when I read your emails and always makes me smile.

Here it is very boring. I am alone at the moment. Finn has to visit his fahter and I get him back in the evening.

So I jused the time to clean up the house. Doing the livery. But this ist not so interessting for you I think.

Okay bad behavoirs.

1. I snore

2. I curse when I drive the car (I know I shouldn't but I can't stop it.

Good behavoirs

1. I always tread people well as long then do the same to me

More I don't know you have to find out because I think it's not okay to say I am a good person. That is a decision other have to make about me.ist Melissa nicht bescheiden???

As you see I am not a saint but I try to live in peace and harmony with other people. Das ist der Moment wo meine Freunde sagen....WÄHHHHH

So see if I can make you laugh...

I always involved in little accidents such like.... Getting the door on my had. Slip somewhere... Say something other should not hear but they do

So one as I had high heels on my feets (and believe me that wouldn't happen very often because I just can't walk with them and I think they are very impractical when you have to run)

and tryed to walk with them so it look not so bad I stuck in a grate.

Tell me how do you like a woman to be dressed? And please tell me because I like to know what you prefair on a woman.
Weibchenalarm , wenn das meine Mutter wüsste Jahrzehnte der Emanzipation einfach weg

Bye for now. Have a lovely day

Brum

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 22.10.2015 | Top

#12 von The_fast_learner , 23.10.2015 19:42

^ Die letzte gepostete Antwort von Brum ist köstlich . Du kannst dir ja mal den Spaß machen und von diesen langen Schnulzen ein paar Zeilen in die Google-Suche kopieren.

Es scheint so, als würde es bald zu Schwierigkeiten in Kambodscha kommen.

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

#13 von Scambaiter , 23.10.2015 19:55

Na na Brum, mit dir möchte ich nicht Auto fahren "I curse when I drive the car" -> My visceral reaction was to curse at him.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

#14 von Roadrunner , 23.10.2015 20:01

Ich hatte im Stillen gehofft das Brum Surströmming als Lieblingsspeise erwähnt.

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#15 von Sheran tQue , 23.10.2015 20:28

Zitat
Ich hatte im Stillen gehofft das Brum Surströmming als Lieblingsspeise erwähnt

Gute Idee das mach ich beim Nächsten....
Fürchte nur es hat sich nach diesem Wochenende ausgestevend

Sheran tQue

#16 von Sheran tQue , 23.10.2015 20:54

So dann machen wir mal weiter...
Steve am 3.08.2015

Zitat
Good Evening My Love
URGENT....

How was your weekend? i really had a nice day yesterday because i didn't go to site. i visited a lot of places i wish you were here to go with me. I hope you prayed for me? I respect you, I like you. I feel comfortable writing to you and telling you the truth about me, the bad as well as my good qualities. I am secure in knowing you will see me as a human being with faults of my own and still accept me for an equal to you. I am drawn to you and you excite me in so many ways.Your intellect is wonderful. Your poetic writing is unbelievably beautiful. Your openness is inspiring. Your adoration is thrilling to me. I feel like a complete Man with you, like something, some part of me has been missing from me until you became a part of my life. And as for companionship, my Love, we are so much alike! We enjoy so many of the same things, life will be a wonderful and joyful adventure for both of us. I have never felt this way about anyone before. I swear to you, I have never ached to meet someone. You are such as good, sweet woman, I want to give you all of me. I would be starting the final installations of the equipment i bought in tomorrow morning. I hope and pray you desire me the way I do you. my dear Sweet. each time I woke up, the first thing I thought of was you. I was lying on my stomach when I woke up and I imagined you reaching over, bringing your body close to mine and holding me, kissing my neck and my face. I woke up smiling and feeling very loved by you my dear Love . I do love you with all of my heart , I have been totally honest with you I long to touch your tender skin, to hold you and just to be in the same room as you will drive me wild with so much passion it's mind boggling to say the least !!! my arm's and heart will always be wide open to you,when we are together as one family Whenever you take a shower I will be there to dry you off, you will always be wet around me , I want you ,need you , miss you !!!Das ist ja mal nen netter Handtuchhalter To continue life without you would be meaning less !!! my sweetheart, when I returned this morning I sat down in my room and I fell asleep, I guess we must of 've tired, I awoke and I saw that I didn't even make it into my laptop to write you this morning,I left the light on in my room ! Honey no matter where you are I will always love you it's you that I want forever, and you know that!!! I think about you all the time and I pray that i will be there with you soon !! Please keep me in your thoughts , less than few weeks we will be together in a physical meaning of souls rather than email, But please know you are on my mind almost constantly. You make my days such a pleasure just knowing you are out there for me to care and adore and cherish,at least we know where each other thoughts are coming from, don't we !!?i want my woman to dress smart...... i need to get ready for work....... I look forward to your every response my dearest Wife to be, I do miss you,want you and need you my lover ! I will always be yours !!!! I Love You,Only
You !
I Love You,Only You!

Und dann noch eine

Zitat
Good Morning My Love

How are you doing today and your night? I'm not doing good as i email you right now. I'm having heads-up with the Queen's Land Builder's and execution committee today. The secretary General and the Chief protocol officer of the above mentioned association came to the building site with and injunction that i stop work forthwith. I had to leave for the Committee HQ's at Queen's Drive, From what i enquire from them, they said all foreign contractor's need register with the local contractor's soon as the sealing of the contract is heading towards completion. I was given till friday to comply or sublet the contract to another company. From the investigation and verification that i carried out, both from the state/local council and i find out that it's constitutionally right,that the Queen's Land Builder's supervise and recommend every project.The committee is to make sure the contract after been completed, its no substandard. So, they demanded a registration and approval fee of 5,600.00 USD). But as you know, i have committed all the money i have on me to this job buying my material and doing some registration ,and paying for my hotel bill as well.All i could raised $5,100.00 from the left over money with me. Please am not imposing it on you,if you can loan me $500ist ja fast ein schnäppchen was wird Melly tun? So that i will be able to finish up the job and be home as planned. because i will soon finish this contract soonest. I never wanted to ask you but i felt the day is coming too closer. I really count on your assistance and i promise to make it up to you as soon as i get paid. If i can get the money tomorrow or next, it will be fine by me, because that will help me to meet up the agreement and finish up the contract soon. How was your night? I miss you so much as i hope you do same. I cant wait to be home to hug and cuddle you. I will really count on your assistant,i dont need to keep my shy and lose my Job and contract.If you can come up with something i will really appreciate am not relenting still try to see if i can get more. Love you and cant wait to meet you.

Millions Hugs and passions,

So Melissa hat sich jetzt erstmal Zeit verschaft.....04.08.2015

Zitat
Dear Steve,
sorry for my late reply.
I was so busy that I haven't time to check my emails yesterday.
I caught a Person who tryed to steel something out of my shop. I was alone because my employee is still ill.
I had to call the Police so they could arrest him.
After closing my shop I had to drive to the Police Station to make my Statement.
So I was home very late and I had to hurry up to make dinner and to bring Finn to bed.
Why does everything Comes to a bad end? :'-(
I am so sorry that they constrain your work over there.
Why they do such stupid things?
Don't they know they slow down the Project?
They should be happy that everyone gives his best to end the Project just in time!
Bye for now
Brum

Steve 04.08.2015

Zitat
I'm sorry baby. Please!! Can you help me

Ich bin ausgeraubt worden und das ist alles?

Wenig später:
noch zweimal das Gleiche

So Melly am 05.08.2015
werden wir doch nochmal etwas deutlicher

Zitat
Hi honey ,
it is worser than I thought. The Thief was not alone. He had a partner in crime and they stolen more than I thought. Now I had work the half night and i have to work the hole day because I have to make inventory of all items in my shop for the insurance. Otherwise they wouldn't pay. I am alone because my employee is still ill.
It is so much work for me. I am awake since 24 hours and I had to bring Finn to my mother. For him it is worse because he is alone in his summer holidays.
I hope I will be finish the day after tomorrow. I just want to rest and eat something. :"-(
Haven't you a friend that could help you?
Bye Brum

Steve als Antwort: 05.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love, I am always happy to read from you. Your words touch & bring a lot of joy to my heart. I'm
so sorry about what happened at your shop and I wish I was there to help you out. I think about you a lot
baby. I hope you can sort things out soon, so you can spend time with your kid. My love, If I had anybody who
could help me, I wouldn't ask you baby. Please! If you can help me, just help me...I will pay you back, I am
going to lose my job here. I am counting on you baby.nun mal sehen was Melly sagt

Matteo

Zitat
Hello baby, I haven't heard from you. Did you get my email?

so Melly antwortet....06.08.2015

Zitat
Hello Darling,
sorry that I answer so late but I had to rest.
I am finished withe the inventory in my shop. They stolen more than I had expected. For example some special
designs for a costumer.
Now I have to go to the injurance to get the Money.
Tomorrow I have to call to the USA and South Africa to get new articles. I have to pay them before I get the
Money from the injurance.
Today I was not in the shop. A good friend opened it so I could rest and spend some time with Finn.
I wish you were here. We could go to the park, make a picknick and you could Play Football with Finn and I
would watch. After that you could lay your head on my knees and when we went home I would cook us a good meal.

After Finn is in bed just sitting and drinking a glass wine togehter. And then? Tell me what you want to do
after the wine.
I printed out your picture and lay it under my pillow. Have you some more picture for me? I miss you!
I am so old Fashion would you handwrite me a love letter and scan it? so I have something personal from you to
lay under my pillow? Maybe I can help you with your problem but I haven't the Money yet. I have to wait until
the Money from the injurance Comes.na da schüren wir mal Hoffnung
Hope you are well and do you miss me?
Bye
Brum

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#17 von Sheran tQue , 24.10.2015 15:24

So weiter geht es.....06.08.2015 Steve

Zitat
Hello my love,

it's really nice to hear from you. I have been thinking about you lately & I miss you so much. I kept
checking my email. I can assure you that Everything is going to be alright, sorry about your shop. I will send
you more picture when I fix my phone camera. I would like to play football with Finn and shower with you after
we get home.You are special to me baby. I would also like to make love with you.
And you will scream my name all night... My love , when will injurance come?ja weiß er denn nicht wie bürokratisch Versicherungen sind..tsetse You know I need to start work and
tomorrow is the deadline. I would pay you back, I promise.... You are in my heart always baby and I smile
reading you mail. I love you so much🌺💖💐💞

Matteo

und weil da die Brum nichts drauf weiß, antwortet sie erstmal nicht...denn wie heisst es so schön wir bestimmen das Tempo!!

Da legt Steve dann am 07.08.2015 nach

Zitat
Good-morning love,
How was your night?? I hope you slept well. Did you dream of me?? today is the deadline. Please help me, I
will pay you back baby.
I hope to read from you soonest.

Matteo

und warum schreibt er sich selbst einen Brief???

Steve 07.08.2015

Zitat
my love, i will hand write you a letter and send it to me. i love you!!!

Das Foto als Anhang dabei..Schade das man nicht lesen kann was auf dem Namensschild steht

nun bequemt sich Brum zu antworten...07.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my darling,
sorry didn't get your email in time.
I just read it. :"-(
I was the half day in the police station to make my report about the thief and then I went to the injurance but they already closed.
You know it is normal in Germany they close friday midday for weekend so I didn't get further information.
I will call on Monday. Hope they can give me a timeline when they will pay.
It is not so easy because it is the beginning of the month and I had to pay the rent for the shop and the salaries for my employees.
Now I am leaving for the weekend to visit my mom with Finn and get a little rest. I wouldn't be able to write because there is no internet.Meine Wochenenden opfere ich doch nicht seinen Problemen, wo kommen wir da denn hin
Do you realy miss me? I am dreaming of you laying in my arms on a greenfield and the sun is burning our bodies.
How is the weather over there?
It is good that you will write me the letter. I want something to hold on when the night comes and I am alone because you are not there to hold me in your arms:-(

I hope that I can make you happy when we will make love for the first time. You will be my first man after 3 Years and I am a little bit scared that you will be dissapointed
I am the queen of bad timing.Na da wollen wir dochmal die Erwartungen niedrig halten...Schließlich ist Brum ja kein leichte Mädchen
Missing you
Brum

Steve am 08.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love ,

It's always special to read from you. The weather is cloudy today...i kept checking my email, because I kept
thinking of you, you were in my thought all day. Baby, I miss you so much & you melt my heart completely.
I dream of you when I go to sleep at night. I wish you were here to cuddle with me. I love to cuddle in bed.
When making love...what's your favorite position?okay da brauch ich wohl das Kamasutra tse I would like it, if you ride me slowly. After that we shower
together. My love, you know I need to start work soonest. I was able to beg them to give me this week to pay
the fee. I know how difficult it is for you, please talk to the insurance on Monday and raise the money for
me. I would pay you back. I wish you & Finn a wonderful weekend and safe trip to your moms place. I hope
to read from you on Monday. you are in my heart, I love you so much💖🌺💞💐

Matteo

Brum antwortet...10.08.2015

Zitat
Dear Steve,

I am totaly dissapointed. First let me say I miss you so much Darling. It is so hard that it hurts pysical.
You ask me what position I prefair when we make love. I had to think about and I like the doggystyle I think.
When you stand behind me and softly scratch my ridge. I like when man shows who is the dominant part and after
all it just want to make you happy.Wie gut das es diverse Seiten im Internet gibt, Mr. Google fragen hilft doch!!!
And I like when it takes so long that I get hungry.Also streng dich an
I was by the injurance today again and they told me my Person in Charge has a two week Holiday and he has no
Person who represent him because his Holiday is to short (you must know in Germany it is holidaytime)
I prayed to send you a positive respond. I nearly cryed. What shall we do? Haven't you something you can bring
to a pawn Office maybe a clock? You could release it as soon I am able to send you the Money.Na ist sie nicht pragmatisch
I don't now any further.

Bye
:"-(

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#18 von The_fast_learner , 24.10.2015 20:30

Bis hierher läuft doch alles super.

Zitat
Fürchte nur es hat sich nach diesem Wochenende ausgestevend

Na mal schauen .

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

#19 von Scambaiter , 24.10.2015 23:31

Gute Arbeit! Mit dem Foto ist er schon aufgefallen:
Steve Matteo - stevematteo79@hotmail.com http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90141

Bezüglich der Schrift, (erste Zeile) würde ich es für Arabisch oder Hebräisch halten.
Eher Arabisch das entspricht auch mehr seinen Gesichtszügen.

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-1532142287/sabeurazizi/photos Das sollte er sein.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 24.10.2015 | Top

#20 von Sheran tQue , 25.10.2015 09:16

so weiter geht es Steve wird nervös....

Zitat
I didn't read from you today. I hope everything is good with you
Matteo

na da kann Brum doch nicht anders als den lieben Steve zu antworten 12.08.2015

Zitat
Dear Sweetheart

I am so sorry that I couldn't answer your mail yesterday.
I was so busy Baby. It is so much work in the shop and in the afternoon policemen visit me to have a look and
to check Details.
As they went it was 7.30 pm. so i have to hurry up to get Finn picked from his friends.
It is so hard for him because he has Holidays and I have no time.
Next wee he will visit his father. I hope he will not tell him to much because I am afraid my ex will blame me
for having no time for the Boy.
You asked me how my visit was.
Mom is okay but she is lonely. She should go to Senior Club and met People and have fun. There is a tea Dance
this week and I promised to drive her.
Hope she will not Change her mind. She should be not alone. I thin she would like you.
As we stayed there I helped her with Shopping and to cook apples for applesauce. Do you like applesauce?
We also went to the zoo. Finn had so much fun. I wished you could go with us. I miss you so much. My bed is so
big and empty without you.
this weekend we will visit her again. Finn wants to go and mom promised to go to the Cinema with him and me.
After I finished my homework, cooked dinner and brought Finn to bed I thought about our Problem. I fall into
sleep on the Sofa and woke up at 4.00 a.m. I am so tiered
Every solution I can bring in Needs time. I can't get the Money so fast.sie bemüht sich wirklich!!
Please don't blame me fort that.
I am so scared that you would leave and hate me.
The most promising solution is that I sell a old drawing my aunt Mimiken entail to me but this Needs also
time.
Please send me a love letter as you promised. i don't want to be alone in bed.
I can't wait to see you in Germany. I am so hungry about your Body. I don't think we make it to the bedroom.
I will pull the Cloth from your Body and then I will kiss every Piece of your body.ich liebe die Groschenromane meiner Schwester..die sind voll netter Ideen

Bye
Brum

na da kann Steve nicht anders 12.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I miss you too & I think about you a lot. I like applesauce, you would cook that for when I come to
Germany to see you. I want you to download Viber app to your phone. So we can text & talk for free. I
promise, I would never leave you. I want to stay connected to you. Baby, take the drawing to the pawn store
today. natürlich verkauft Brum ihr Gemälde für ihren Schatz oder? I fear, because I don't want to lose my job here. All I am doing over here is for me, you & Finn.
I would take care of both of you. We need to raise the money this week or I lose my work over here. Please!
Go to the pawn store today, anything you can to raise the money. I trust you, I have attached a letter for
you. I want you smile while you read my words baby. I will be waiting to hear from you. Love you ! always

Ich liebe diese Trophäe
und dann abends die nächste.... 12.08.2015 , nicht das wir Druck aufbauen

Zitat
My love,
we are going to be together very soon. I promise you, I wouldn't leave you. You are in my heart. I need you to
trust me on this, I will be with you forever. I feel like cuddling you right now. I keeping about you baby.
The day is coming close, I don't want to lose my job honey. You are my only hope.....

Matteo

Manchmal tue es kurze Antworten auch, mehr hat er nicht verdient...13.08.2015

Zitat
I try to find a solution
:"-( :"-( :"-(
sorry can't write more. just crying

Warum denn so eingeschnappt?? 13.08.2015

Zitat
I know, you don't love me. You are playing with my feelings. You break my heart....

und dann das.....14.08.2015, geht es noch??

Zitat
Good morning love,

Hello, How was your night? I didn't hear from you again. Baby, I have been able to raise $250, I only need
$250 more. can you raise the remaining $250 for me?? I hope to read from you soon.

na dann so ein Pech...Brum ist halt sehr korrekt 13.08.2015

Zitat
Dear Steve,
I am so sorry. I was by the pawn house wednesday to bring them the Picture but they closed.
I asked someone why. He told me that they closed every Wednesday. They always make an auction with the goods
which didn't release by the owner at Wednesday.Ladenöffnungszeiten sind schon seltsam
So I went back on Thursday to bring them the Picture. They say they have to prove it because it might be
stolen.
I have no certificate which says I am the owner.
They think it would take one week to prove.
I am so sorry now you loosing your Job and ist my fauld.Glaubt Brum..sie fühlt sich wirklich schuldig!! Ähm Sheran übrigens nicht
You must realy hate me.I read your email from wednesday.
I don't know how you can doubt on me? Do you now how much you hurt me. I told you I have been hurt this way
before. Why don't you trust me. I cannot sleep the last few days. In Germany we say...Ich gehe auf dem
Zahnfleischjag das mal durch den Translator
I always thinking about Solutions

At the evening I visit my mom with Finn and stay over the weekend.
I decided a few days before to Show her your Picture and your wonderful love letter but I am not sure if I
should. I don't want to make her false hope for me to see me happy again.ja ja Chance vertan in die Familie aufgenommen zu werden..dum gelaufen
Answer me truly..Are you the man I hope you be or you just like the others? Why you react as my ex?

:"-(

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

Frisch gefischter Mugu
Franck Morain

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz