Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Steve, Matteo, Ingenieur

#21 von Roadrunner , 25.10.2015 09:28

Gratuliere zu deiner Trophäe
Gut gemacht

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#22 von Sheran tQue , 25.10.2015 11:41

Ein paar Trophäen kommen noch

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#23 von Motzgurke , 27.10.2015 11:52

@Sheran tQue :

Habe jetzt endlich auch diesen Bait weiter lesen können, gefällt mir sehr gut. Deine Herkunft vom Rollenspiel kannst Du auf keinen Fall verleugnen - Du wärst sicherlich auch ein guter Dungeonmaster.

Motzgurke

#24 von Sheran tQue , 27.10.2015 12:46

Zitat
Habe jetzt endlich auch diesen Bait weiter lesen können, gefällt mir sehr gut. Deine Herkunft vom Rollenspiel kannst Du auf keinen Fall verleugnen - Du wärst sicherlich auch ein guter Dungeonmaster

Tatsächlich meistere ich die ein oder andere Rolelnspielrunde
Und ich hatte hierbei ja auch eine super Hilfe

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 27.10.2015 | Top

#25 von Sheran tQue , 27.10.2015 19:46

So weiter geht es mit dem Steve und Melissa/Brum
nun da ist Steve in Erklärungsnot antwort 14.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
The reason I told you that you break my heart, because you are doubting me to help me. I have never doubted
you before in my life. I never stop thinking about you. I love you so much 💖💖💐

Matteo

etwas später.... Steve

Zitat
We will go and see your mom when I come to Germany. You are special to be my love

Matteo

Samstag wurde dann nervös...nett aber meine Wochenenden gehören mir 15.08.2015

Zitat
I don't know how to approach this with you in person, every day I fight a battle with myself my heart says I should tell you how I feel, but my head tells me not to be stupid that it would just cause damage to our friendship and that you wouldn't be interested.I know that there is probably very little I can say to change your mind either way; I am not totally discounting the possibility that the way I feel about you could be reciprocated, but as I have very little luck in this area in the past my hopes are fairly small.I wanted to put into words my feelings in the hopes that although you may never see the words in writing or even hear them from my lips that you would still know that I care deeply for you, I feel that given the chance this could turn into more, but I guess that will depend on you and how you feel about me.I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that makes me feel that you do have some feelings towards me. I wish I could vocalize my feelings to you but my fear prohibits me so much I think that by the time I finally gain the courage, that you will be with someone else. My biggest fear is that I would tell you and I would see a look of fear or horror on your face that would break me.I wish I could tell you how every time you don't turn up online I fear that I will never see you again or that you will get into trouble with people; I just want to protect you so much.I see you sometimes and you look down even though you may pretend otherwise. I wish you would open up to me and let me in to your life. I know it wouldn't be easy but I still believe that I could be good for you, if only you could return my feelings. I know I may not be the best looking man, you know, all I could offer you is my heart and soul.I fear that this will not turn out the way I hope but I pray that it does. As
I said before, you may never know the true extent of my feelings although I would imagine you have some suspicions.This may be a crush or infatuation but I swear to you that it does not feel like it, as I have had crushes before but never really felt the kinds of emotions I do for you.I hope that if I can muster the courage to tell you how I feel, that whatever your feelings, it will turn out okay and that at the very least we can be good friends, but I long for so much more. My Hope For us

und dann am 16.08.2015

Zitat
hello my love,

its 23:23pm on sunday here in cambodia, i am thinking about you and my hearts wishes you were here with me. i really miss you so much and i would like to read a hand written letter from you, so i can sleep with it under my pillow. you have melted me with your love baby. you have taken my heart, and every thought of you bring my heart alot of joy. i cant wait until i come to germany to be with you forever.
i think about you so much and i just want to be with you my love.
my love, i want you to download viber on your phone, so we can text eachother more often.
http://www.viber.com/en/products/androidsoso du möchtest das...mal sehen wollte das immer shconmal ausprobieren....aber hm noch nicht
dont you want to chat with me my love??? i think about you alot.....i love you forever!!!
i am with you in the heartEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji

nun bequemt sich Brum endlich mal zu antworten....wurde auch Zeit 16.08.2015 reimen auf 4.Klässlerniveau kann sie auch

Zitat
Good evening my Darling,

just came home from my mom and fou nd your email. You know i she has no internet.
I was so overwarming from your true and brave words to me. I nealry cryed. I think only a brave man is able to put his feelings and fears into words and that impressed me so much.
I want to write you something that shows how much I involved in all this but I am not so good in words... so please don't laugh or say it is silly. Iam just trying..

There can't be an ocean to deep,
a mountain to high,
a forrest do dark,
a dessert to hot
to bring me away from the one I love.

I will swim all night,
claim the mountain without shoes,
going to the forrest without a candle
and run through the dessert without water
if it just brings me to the one I love.

I would see a bad movie,
listen to rubbish musik
and reading the most bouring book
just to make the one happy i love.

I will cry without tears,
I will laugh without smile,
I will hush as long it is neccessary,
I will scream without a tone,
just to bring the one I love not in a embarrassing situation.

I know that is not so wonderful as that was you write . for me it is so difficult to bring feeling into words.
For me it is so hard to let only the heard speak. I am so scared to get hurt again.
You are the first man I share my hopes, my secrets since a long time. You are the first man I hat the brave to talk about sex things Bin unschuldig

It was such a stressing weekend by my mom. Tomorrow I hope I have more time to write you and tell you all about my weekend. Now Finn and I am are tiered but it was important for me to write you my feelings. I think we just relax on the sofa and see a film and then go to bed.
I try to install viber I promisse.ja nur wann..das sagt sie nicht
Bye

Brum

So und nochmal antwortet Steve...16.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I am happy to read from you, your words bring a lot joy to my heart. Baby, they have been a lot on my mind, I
received a call today from my fathers attorney, he told me that I need a fiancée to claim my
inheritance from the Cambodia government. I told the attorney that my fiancé will contact him. My love,
I want you to talk to the attorney. I want you to work with attorney. und hier kündigt sich eine neue Masche an...mal sehen was Brum dazu sagt.....

Attorney email: attbraker@hotmail.com

Send an email to him
I want you to tell him you are my fiancé.......

I look forward to read from you......

I love you!!!

Matteo

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#26 von Sheran tQue , 27.10.2015 19:52

so..da spircht Brum erstmal nicht über den Anwalt und antwortet Steve 17.08.2015

Zitat
Hi,
today i am able to write a little bit earlier.
I took the afternoon of to go with Finn to his football lesson.
Now we are back and I promissed to write you about my weekend.

As we reached mom on Friday it was so late. So we just had Dinner and then I bring Finn to bed.
On Saturday we original want to go to the cinema, but mom forgot that she had promissed to bake a cake for the
church celebration.
So I decided that she and Finn went to cinema and I bake the cake. It was a cherry cheese cake. I send you a
picture with this email and a picture from the buffet. I had to cut a person out because she doesn't like to
be on photos. :-(. I had to promisse.
Hope you like it. When you come I will bake one for you. What is your favorite cake?

On Sunday we went to church and then to the church celebration.
The worship was so amazing. Such warm and true words about love. The choir was so wonderful and sung one of my
favorite church songs. what is your favorite church song?
The celebration was so nice. I met some people from my past. Schoolfriends and friends from the neighborhood
and I had such a good time.
I wished you were there. I think you had enjoyed it.
Finn enjoyed it very much and he talk with a girl. It was so cute.
Everyone who tasted the cake compliment mom for her cake. That makes me proud and I told nobody that I made
it. I don't want to blame her.
Finn won a coffeemaschine in the tombola. I had to laugh. But okay he has his first thing for his own flat in
the far future. :-)
During the celebration a band played music and some people danced. I wished you where there so we could dance.
Mom danced too. It is so good to see her happy again.
I hope she will keep her promise and go to the tea dance this week.

Tonight Finn will sleep by a friend of him.
So I called a girlfriend and we will go out for dinner. It would be fun because I didn't see her since six
weeks.
We have to talk a lot. You know woman .
But in true I want to go with you and when we come home making naughty things and kiss your body.

Bye for now..
Brum

und da sein Postfach ja auch was zu tun haben soll mal zwei nette Bilder vom Kuchenbuffet

Sheran tQue

#27 von Sheran tQue , 27.10.2015 20:01

(das zweite geht irgend wie nicht..
so Steve am 17.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I am always happy to read your mail, your words that penetrate into my soul. I can see you had a wonderful
weekend with your family. Did Finn do well at the football lesson? I would play football with him, when I come
over to Germany. Thanks for the pictures, My favorite cake is cherry cheese cake, And I hope you prayed for me
at church ? I wish I was there with you. What is your favorite church song? My favorite church song is
"showers of blessings" i have fun with your friend tonight. My love, did you talked to the attorney?? I told
the attorney that, you are my fiancé. I want you to work with the attorney, so I can get my fathers
inheritance and start coming to Germany to meet you in person. I would make love to you dailyda hat er sich ja viel vorgenommen, I want to feel
your hands on me. I want to experience this love with you in Germany. I want to be with you and I want to
watch you bake my favorite cake for me. You are in my heart love, but first I want you to talk to my fathers
attorney. I want to start coming to Germany. I will be looking forward to read from you soonest. All my love
to you💖🌺💐💞

Matteo

wieso sagt Brum nichts über den Anwalt...18.08.2015

Zitat
Hi my love,
it was so nice to hear from you again.
My favorite church song...Lobet den Herrn
How is the weather over there? Can you send me a photo of you over there? I am curious how it looks over
there!
I get home late yesterday and get hard out of my bed but we had a realy nice evening.
It was so empty in the house without Finn.
By the way you have to share the bed with Finn. Sometimes when he got bad dreams he crawl in my bed like a
Little child and hug me.
His Football lesson was okay. I am so glad they mae the lesson during the summer Holidays. So he gets
exercices and doesn't watch TV all the day.
this Weekend he will visit his father :-(
I will work and decorate the shop. That would be long working days but I want that everything looks nice and
that costumers are feeling welcome.
I thinking about to make a corner where costumers can drink coffee and water. Do you think this would be a
good idea?
I don't exactly what you want from me. What is a attorney? (right word?)
Do you miss me? I thinking about to take a bath with you. With candles, wine and a lot of warm water.na sie wird offener.....merkt ers
Bye in love
Brum
Brum

Steve 18.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
I'm glad to read from you, I have been waiting to hear from you all day. I think it's a good idea my love. I really missed you baby. I would love to send you pictures, but the camera of my phone is faulty. soso was für ein PechThe Attorney is my father lawyer. My love, I told you to contact the lawyer and tell him that you are my fiancé. I need you to work with lawyer, so I can get the inheritance. The inheritance is the only thing holding from coming to Germany to see you. I need you to send an email to the lawyer Tomorrow. This is the lawyers email address attbraker@hotmail.com
He will be expecting you. I want you to tell him you are my wife, I want you to work together with the lawyer, so we can get my inheritance. The inheritance is worth a lot money for me and you to start a new life in Germany, when I come over. I will buy a new store, I want you to start looking for a new store. You are my life baby, i do anything for you baby. I will be waiting for your feedback. Takecare!!! I love you so much...

Matteo

so brum 20.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my darling,
I am sorry for my late reply, i was so busy at the shop.
We get new products and I don't like when they are not sorted for the next day. So i get home late. It was 11
p.m. and just fall to bed.
It is such a pity that your camera is failed. I really like to see pictures from over there.
I was never in a country so far away. :-( It must be wonderful. Hope you tell me all about the beauty over
there. Tasted you the food ?
It is so wonderful that you will help me with the shop but I am afraid if I can handle all this. I think you
haven't any idea about stiching and sewing?
And you will be on tours because of your job so i have to be alone sometimes I guess?
So I have to have more employees and that cost a lot of money. I would realy like to make the shop greater. I
thinking about giving lessons in stiching.Habe immer noch das Bild vor mir wie er an der Nähmaschine sitzt
I would teach you if you are interested.
Oh honey I miss you so much. My bed is so empty never get that before. I wish you would be here and I can hug
and kiss you.

About the inheritance of your father I don't get the context. Why you must have a German lawer? And how can i
get involved? We are not marriage. In Germany I can't act for you as long as we are not marriage or engaged to
be married. Gouverment has strict rules.Ja warum keinen deutschen Anwalt?
Could you give me more information so i do nothing stupid. I don't want to make a mistake and make you sad. I
was never before involved in such a term. Haven't you bring the inheritance to your mother?
And please don't be angry with me.

Waiting for you Brum

Steve 20.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

The lawyer is here in Cambodia, I can't get my inheritance without my fiancé. You are my
fiancée, I need you to work with my fathers lawyer. I told the lawyer that my fiancée is in
Germany and she will email him this week. We don't have anymore time, I want You to email my fathers lawyer
and tell him you are my fiancée. listen to me carefully, It has nothing to do with the German
government.oh wird da einer Nervös

Contact the lawyer and he will explain everything to you. Talk to him today.

Lawyers email address: attbraker@hotmail.com

Matteo

nun da antwortet Brum doch glatt 21.08.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,
I don't understand why you are not let me into your live. Since a few days you tell me nothing .
I want you into my live. i need you! I need your arms to hug me and your warm words.
Here it is so much work. The shop realy runs well.
Tomorrow me and my employees will sort it new . Make a corner for coffee and relaxing for men, so women can
shop and stay longer and buy more.
So we decided it is a good idea to lay there illustrates about motorsport and football.
Maybe a little bit later a TV with sky so men can watch sport.(but this only works in a bigger shop )
I just brought Finn to his father. I miss him already. I am alone. By bed is so empty.
I understand not what a finance is. We don't have such terms in Germany. Our system is diffrent from yours.
Why you can't understand I want to help you? Are you angry with me? Are you not loving me anymore? I am just a
woman and you know i am not a native English speaker.
Please tell me what I have to write because I don't want to make a mistake. I am not so good on this financal
things.Hoffnung für Steve..hat er da eine Weihnachtsgans am Harken
I heared so much about the System in Kambodscha and I don't want to make a mistake which brings you in
conflict with the gouverment over there.jaja Brum ist Gesetzestreu
Bye Brum

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#28 von Sheran tQue , 28.10.2015 18:42

So dann geht es weiter mit Brum und Steve....ich bin ab morgen auf einer Con zum Rollenspiel,also gibt es frühstens Montag nachschub, sofern ich euch nicht langweile
So jetzt mal wieder Steve...21.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
I am very happy to hear from you. I love you & I think about you so much. I sent an email to you
yesterday.
Did you get it?
Tell the lawyer: "that you are my fiancée and Steve told you to contact him about the inheritance of
his father in Cambodia"
Lawyers email address
Attbraker@hotmail.com
Contact him !!!
Matteo

Da fragt doch Brum erstmal nach und hat auch noch gleich ein kleines Foto für Steve 22.08.2015

Zitat
Hi,
seems you don't want to tell me something about your live. Seems I am not so important for you.
Tell me are you still loving me? I stumble..
I thought about the writting to the lawyer.
may I write it this way

Dear Lawer (don't know his name),
My name is Melissa Gruber and I am the finance of Steve Matteo.
He ask me to contact you as I am doing now,
sincerely
Melissa Gruber

I am now in the shop until tonight.
Tomorrow I will go to church and visit my mom.

Bye Brum

na da bleibt er doch drann 22.08.2015

Zitat
My love,
you are very important to me. I always think about you everyday. I will never stop loving you. I am with you
always.❤️💚❤️💚🌺💚❤️💚❤️ I care so much about you. once we are done with the
lawyer, I will be coming to Germany to spend the rest of my life with you. I would never leave you. You are
the most important person in my life, I will never stop loving you. I promise, to be with you forever.
Send the message to the lawyers email, he will be waiting to hear from you.
When are you going to download viber?
I would like to be chatting with you.
I hope to read from you soonest.

und Nachschlag von Steve 23.08.2015

Zitat
Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I Want you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said. I love you and for you . I would do
anything, I Want you so much. Today I promise you that I would do anything in my power to make you a great person.na das ist mal ein Versprechen, das rührt ja brums Herz

na da lässt sich Brum nicht lumpen,sie will ja alles richtig machen 23.08.2015

Zitat
Hi Darling,Wie traurig

just back from mom and alone. Finn will come back tomorrow and I miss him6. My bed is so empty and to big

I miss you so much.

I am so tierd we work Saturday until 11.p.m. to make everything all right and than I went to mom.
We were in church today and it was realy nice. The chldren chorus sung. It was amazing.
Tomorrow I just want to work not so long so I can spend time in important things
Please send me your telephone number so I can write you as soon as I install viber. I was to tired to try it yesterday and you know mom hasn't internet.
I miss you and your emails are even so short since a few days. Please let me into your live. It is important for me.
I want to hug you and make love with you.noch mutiger...tsetse Sheran würde sich das nie trauen oder doch?

Can you write me the name of the lawer so I can speak to him correctly and write him or should I write dear lawer?

Had you read what I want to write him? is it so okay? Can I write it this way?

Please answer me soon. I don't want to make a mistake.

Bye

Brum

Steve am 23.08.2015..und da ist was ich wollte...

Zitat
Hello my love,

I am so happy to read from you. I miss you and I miss your sweet words. Your words bring my heart a lot of
joy. I think about us and what this relationship means to us. The love we share for each-other. I will be
with you forever. My heart choose you
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
I went to church this morning & it was amazing. I prayed for us and our future. I asked The Lord to bless
our love. I ate rice & chicken during lunch. I am still awake because, I am watching the Barcelona game on
television. In Germany I support Bayern Munich and Thomas muller is my favorite player. Do you watch football?
What did you eat for lunch ? My number is +1 3235081269seine Nummer...jippi add me on Viber & text me. I will be waiting my
love.
The name of the lawyer is "braker"
I have read what you wrote, Send the message to the lawyers email : attbraker@hotmail.com

Contact him, he is waiting for you.....

I love you more than my word can express.
You are always in my heart❤️❤️💚💚❤️❤️

I can't wait to read from you soonest
I love you so much

Matteo

(nur zur info später hat er mir per Viber dann eine zweite Nummer gesendet die lautet wie folgt.....++14242395384
Nur falls jemand mal Langeweile hat

na wird da einer ungeduldig??? Steve 24.08.2015

Zitat
I haven't heard from you. I am worried my love. What's up?

Nach soviel Bitten und betteln kann Brum nicht anders, sie muss einfach "helfen" 24.08.2015 an den "Anwalt"

Zitat
Dear Mr. Braker, My name is Melissa Gruber and I am the finance of Steve Matteo. He ask me to contact you as I am doing now, sincerely Melissa Gruber in der kürze liegt die Würze oder?

und dann noch an Steve

Zitat
Hi my man,
Sorry for my late answer,
I was in the shop and than getting Finn back from his father. Was not such a bad day. Finns father blamed me.ja Brum will Mitleid!!!
I do everything wrong.
Now I am realy sad. Just want to sleep but I can't.
I do not realy interessting in football. Just watch it because Finn plays.
When you come you can go with him and I will stay at home and cook a good dinner for my two men.
I looking realy forward to it.
Tell me how was your day. Did you sleep well?
What you got for dinner and how you make your day?
Question I have a little scar quess where it is! Have you scares? Tell me your sweet secret about sleeping
please.
Please write me.
This evening I hope I can install viber so we can chat but I won't do it during my work because my costumer
needs my full attention but we can write in the evening if you want.
Bye for now
Brum

und da muss Steve ja antworten 24.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I am very excited to hear from you baby. It's 1:18 pm here. I can't sleep too, I have been thinking about
you. It brings me a lot of joy, to stand up and read from you. You have already made my day. I am sorry Finn
daddy kids blaming you, I am going to take care of you and Finn. I promise you a live of happiness when I come
over to Germany. I ate potatoes, chicken and sauce for dinner. It was delicious. I can't wait to eat a good
cooked by you baby. I am not hiding any secret from you. You are my queen and your love has taken over me. I
will always love you. My heart belongs to you my love. Make time for me and install viber on your phone. Don't
you want to text with me? Have you contacted the lawyer? You didn't say anything about it in your email.wie Scheinheilig...wir wissen doch alle was hier gespielt wird My
love, you have to make up your mind. The lawyers has been waiting to hear from you. I want to start coming to
Germany to be with you. I love you so much baby. I hope to hear from you soonest. Dream of me tonight. Bye my
love

Matteo

So und wenn ich zurück bin...dann wird das hier ein Date zu Dritt...Brum, Steve und Mr. Braker

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#29 von floh67 , 28.10.2015 18:50

Na dann beeil dich mal mit deinen Rollenspielen, damit es hier weiter geht

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#30 von Sheran tQue , 28.10.2015 21:44

Hey weiss ich denn ob ich überlebe? Bin schließlich erst Zauberschüler der 4. Klasse... und da gibt es nette Dinge wie Dementoren, Todesser usw

Sheran tQue

#31 von Sheran tQue , 02.11.2015 15:11

so ixh bin zurüxk und habe überlebt, naja so gerade eben, total müde aber auch sowas von Voll mit Endophine..
Wenn ihr wollt geht es jetzt weiter mit meinem Bait
So nun kommt Person Drei ins Spiel...mal sehen was wird?

William Braker am 25.08.2015

Zitat
Good morning to you Miss Melissa,my name is attorney William Braker.
Good to get your email,of course i also received an email from Steve that you will contact me.
Steve wants to make the change of ownership of his funds here in Cambodia.
I will need some information from you so that i will go to court and make the change of ownership to your name and then the money will be transferred to you..
Steve is a good man and deserves the best,for him to trust you with this means he has a huge amount of faith and trust in you,you must respect that.
I have some information that i will need you to provide for me and i will use them at the court
here are the information that i need.
full name
address
phone number..
i hope that i get this information by soon as possible because i am only here because of Steve asked me to help him out..
att: Braker.

Nun nett oder...kein Anschreiben, keine offizielle Anrede, da ignoriert Brum erstmal und schreibt lieber Steve

Zitat
Hi Steve,
just want to write you before I start working.
I know you don't hide any secrets. What I want to know this little secrets only lovers do know each others..
For example...
What you wearing going to bed. Little things you doing during sleeping...Rituals you do before going to bed.
Do you like to sleep oben window or which side on the bed do you prefair. Have you a cuddly toy. Special about
your body. Such things.ganz schön neugierig die Kleine
Truly I like to chat with you. I have just to go to the provider today to change my telephon rate. For
internet I have the wrong one.
So hopefully we can chat .
I miss you honey.
Please don't be angry with me when I am not always answer so fast. I am a hard working woman and Finn and mom
needs me too.

Bye Brum

Steve antwortet auch brav 25.08.2015

Zitat
ello my love,
Good-morning to you baby.
I have been thinking about you. I just wanted to feel your baby next to mine. I can't wait to be in Germany
with you my love. I want to make love to you so much. I want you to feel me between your legs, I would lips
your body & make passionate love.ich glaube Melissa sollte sich freuen oder???? Every thought of you makes my blood pressure increase. I feel your
presence with me my love. I wear a red soak to bed. I don't have a cuddle toy, what about you? I like to sleep
on the side. My love, I am not angry with you baby. I want you to install the viber as soon as possible. I
will be waiting to chat with you. You know that you mean the world to me. I love you so much

und da Melissa ja jetzt endlich Viber hat auf einem Fake Handy (meinen Neerds sei dank!)
bekommt Steve noch mal eine mail am 25.08.2015 (was hier eine Ausnahme ist)

Zitat
Hi,
. "-(
Did install viber. Wrote to you. You on but didn't answer. You made a foul out of me.
Don't want to talk. Good nightmal einen kleinen Vorgeschmack auf Zicken Melissa
Brum

ganz schnelle Antwort von ihm ,25.08.2015...tja pech zu spät

Zitat
No my love, I would never do that to you my love

Matteo

Aber zum Glück dauert Zicken Melissa nicht lange an...26.08.2015

Zitat
Hi,
how are you?
In the evening I will give stiching lessons in the congregation of my mother. I promissed. It will be late to
get home.Ein Chiristenmensch ist sie auch noch..Ach
Finn will sleep by one of his friends. I wish I would have more time for him.
I want to feel you on my body. In bed I wear nothing and I have a cuddle toy. You see it on my viber photo.
And sometimes I snore when I am sleeping
Bye Brum

Steve, 26.08.2015

Zitat
Honey, I never knew I would be this happy. But you know what... it is the greatest feeling in the world to be content and might I say, I am very, very content with you and only you. No one else can make me feel the way you make me feel.I love you so very much, with all my heart and soul, always, forever and ever! Having you in my life is truly a blessing. You bring so much happiness into my life and so much love into my heart! I do not know if I tell you this enough but I want you to know it each and every day. And with every moment, my love for you grows stronger and deeper. And from what I said, I truly know that you are my one and only, my partner for life, my best friend, my lover, my soulmate, and I will love you forever and ever! Love always,

Zur Abwechslung meldet sich wieder mal Mr. Braker am 26.08.2015 den hatten wir ja ganz vergessen

Zitat
Good morning to you Miss Melissa,my name is attorney William Braker.
Good to get your email,of course i also received an email from Steve that you will contact me.
Steve wants to make the change of ownership of his funds here in Cambodia.
I will need some information from you so that i will go to court and make the change of ownership to your name and then the money will be transferred to you..
Steve is a good man and deserves the best,for him to trust you with this means he has a huge amount of faith and trust in you,you must respect that.
I have some information that i will need you to provide for me and i will use them at the court
here are the information that i need.
full name
address
phone number..
i hope that i get this information by soon as possible because i am only here because of Steve asked me to help him out..
att: Braker.

Und da Brun keine lust hat den zu antworten, erstmal an Steve 27.08.2015

Zitat
Good morning,

I got the email from the lawer. When I am bac from work I will answer.

Please Steve you write always you love and that is realy nice. I need more. I need to be part of your live.

Please tell me things about your live. Tell me how it is to travel to far countries.

Your dreams. I even not now if you want a child.

I want to take part and I want you to make love to me

Viber is nice but I like our emails. I can open it and read them over and over againund natürlich einfacher für die Chronologie

Bye brum

Steve...kann man aus sowas eigentlich einen Schlagertext machen , dann wäre es noch für etwas nutze....27.08.2015

Zitat
My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you

Und endlich bekommt der Anwalt seine Antwort...27.08.2015

Zitat

Good evening,

sorry your first email was in my spam mails. I changed the attitude so now it fix I hope

Name:

Melissa Gruber

Am Erlenborn 9 gibt es, ist ein Nebenhaus der Stadtwerke Schwalbach

65842 Schwalbach am Taunus Postleitzahl falsch

Tel. 06196848524 wenn er da anruft, bekommt er einen netten Mitarbeiter der Stadtwerke ans Telefon, naja wenigstens spricht jemand mit ihm

Bye Melissa

5 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#32 von Sheran tQue , 03.11.2015 18:23

So da muss Brum mal "Abbitte leisten.....gggg..27.08.2015

Zitat
Hi,
just brought Finn to bed and now I started the computer to write the lawer.
I am sorry when sometimes I need a little more time and then I have the feeling you set me under pressure. I
told you i have a handicap and when it is a busy day my concentration is not so good . I have to concentrate
the whole day to understand what my costumer want. I have to listen very carefully to understand all they tell
me.
It is in my yough . i got a sickness callled "Mumps" in Germany and one of the complication is not to hear
good anymore.na ob er das rafft???
I know I have to tell you earlier but I was so scared you don't want me anymore.
Please let me into your live. Write me emaisl. I love to read them in the morning and then again in the
evening.
Please tell me more about the beautiful contries you visit and answer my questions. It is important for me.
I looking forward to your visit and have so many plans.
Bye Brum
P.S. I am very sad

so wie fürsogrlich...Steve 28.08.2015

Zitat
hello my love,

how was your night? i am not angry with you. i dream about you everynight, that we got married in germany. i cant wait to come over to meet you my love.
i will always write you email everyday of my life, i love you so much. i got alot of love in my heart to offer you.
you are special for me, i have given you my heart forever. once we secure my inheritance, i will be on the next flight to germany. i cant wait to eat your food. you are in my heart always baby. i love you! i hope to read from you soonest my love. bye!!!

So Brum braucht mal etwas Abstand 28.08.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,
seems we miss on viber tonight I am so sorry.
So I just want to write you. I think I get ill. I have headache and my ears hurt.
But enough from me. Tell me something about the countries you visit. I find it so exciting to read about.
Tomorrow I will work and then going to see Finns football match.I hope his father wouldn't come. I don't want to see or meet him. In the evening we will visit mom. Finn wants to see her. She is a kind of special person for him and he wants to go to church with her on sunday. Will you go to church?
I didn't sleep well last night and was thinking about you. I miss you realy. i just want to weak up in your arms

Bye Brum

Ich schwöre es ich schreib nen Schlagertext von dem Gesülze Steve 30.08.2015

Zitat
My Dearest, life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet. That is how I feel about you entering my life. You have rekindled the flame called love in me. You have given one more reason to look forward to tomorrow. Now, you are a significant part of my life and I look forward to the day when we can make it permanent. I love you so much. I love you for your kindness, for your caring and giving nature, for your beauty - both inner and outer, and most of all I love you because you are you. The fact that you show me who you really are and not what you think I may want. Sweetie, let this be a testament to my true feelings for you. The whole world can see and know how I feel for you. I love you

Da antwortet doch Brum glatt am 31.08.2015

Zitat
Good Morning ,
just want to write you before I start work.
I am realy looing forward for your comming.
And I want so much to do with you!!!!
Tell me what you want to do when you visit me, please!
I am thinking to bring Finn to my mom when you come, so we have time to see if it fix in real live.
I don't want Finn to make false hope. Maybe it would work between us.
At the weeend we were visit mom and why I was ill she takes care of me but this is't it should be. I have to take care about her.
Tell me what will you do today? What will you eat and how will you spend your time.
Please tell me it is important for me,

Bye Brum

so und nun Auftritt des Anwaltes 31.08.2015

Zitat
Good morning to you madam,i have gone to the bank this morning.
The bank has demanded that an international account must be created for you in there bank here so then the money will be transferred to your account in Germany so that there will be no transfer charges.
To open the account,there is a fee of $1150 and it takes up to 24 hours to create and then after the account has been opened,it will take 3 days for the money to get to your account in the states.
I have a bank account opening form from the bank i have scanned for you to see here.
you will read the document and send me the required documents that needs for the opening of the account.
1: names:
2: address:
3: occupation:
4: scanned photocopy of drivers licence or any id or your signature.

That is all that is needed for the opening of the account.

If you can be able to send the money for the opening of account,then the account will be created tomorrow then the money will be ready on Friday to be transferred to the account number,i will need your account information in Germany so that the money will be transferred as soon the account is created.

I will give you the information of how you can get the money over here so that i will be able to go to the bank tomorrow.
I am waiting for your reply soon.
Good night from here.

und hier ist es

So so Steve freut sich auf Brum....31.08.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I am happy to read from you. You bring a lot of joy to my heart. You should take Finn to your moms place, so
we can have time for eachother. I can't wait to cuddle you at night & make love till the morning. I want
you to cook pasta , sauce & chicken for me. I will be coming to Germany as soon as you are done with the
lawyer. The lawyer told me, he sent an email to you. He will be waiting for your response. I will takecare
of you when I come to Germany. You have time to pick me up at the airport? I ate salad & rice for lunch. I
hope to hear from you soonest. I love you so much

Matteo

Und dann noch mal der Anwalt..sehr professionell ähm nö 31.08.2015

Zitat
sorry madam i did not include the document of proof of ownership that has been transferred to you,i have attached it below and i await for your reply..

[rot]ja sicher wenn das schon so losgeht , sollte er überlegen den Berfu zu wechseln[rot]

Sheran tQue

#33 von Sheran tQue , 06.11.2015 09:43

So dann geht es mal weiter it unserem Steve...
Nun Anwalt schön und gut, aber da fragt Brum doch lieber einmal nach 01.09.2015

Zitat
Good Morning,

I have a few questions about this account.
Why you need it from me?
I don't realy understand it. I am not a native speaker so please if you could explain in German.
It is Steve money not means. I don't want Steve money.sie liebt ihn "wirklich"
I have already a account in Germany which i use for international transaction so it would be not neccessary to make a new one.
German banks are save, trusty and accepted all over the world.
I use my account to handle with USA, France, Spain, Japan , Australia and other countries.
The second it is not aloud of German gouverment to make copy from indification paper that is a law.das ist nichtmal gelogen
At the moment I am ill. The doctor don't aloud me to leave the house or even the bed. So I am not possible to go to a bank or to make an authentication by gouverment for you.

Bye

Melissa Gruber

und natürlich wird Steve auch informiert...als gute Gattin 01.09.2015

Zitat
Good morning,
just wrote the lawer.
I am so ill. Just leave bed to make finn ready for school and take him there.
Can you write me something nice so I am not alone?na wenn das keine Einladung ist
Maybe a story of your past. Some funny things so I can smile.
I just want to have your body next to me.
I am going to bed to find some sleep
Bye brum

Naja Steve antwortet nicht so wie erhofft, schade 01.09.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing better today. I dreamt about you in my sleep, that we got married in
Germany. I just think about you so much. Baby, the lawyers called me. You need to open that account with the
lawyer. The change of owner has been done already. I am packing my things today, I want be coming to Germany
by the ending of this week. My love, you need to work with the lawyer.jaja I will marry you when I come to
Germany. I want to take this relationship to another level, I want to meet your mom my love. I trust you &
I want you to Secure my inheritance. I would tell you more about me, when I meet you in person. You will come
& pick me in the airport. I want you to talk to the lawyer. I can't wait to be with you in Germany. Get
done with the lawyer, so I start coming to Germany. The money is for me, you and your son Finn. I told you
that I would Takecare of you. If this relationship is going to work, you have to work with the lawyer. Augen verdreht kennt der mein Kurzzeitgedächtnis?My
heart is yours & you are my love baby. I can't thank you enough for coming into my life. I love you so
much honey

Was so ein Übersetzungsprogramm nicht alles kann, der Anwalt am 01.09.2015

Zitat
GUTEN MORGEN DIR.
Ich werden Ihnen erklären, der Grund, warum Sie einen Account HIER IN DER BANK CIMB BRAUCHEN.
Das Geld, das STEVE BESITZT Das ist jetzt dein ist MIT CIMB Bank deponiert UND SIE MÜSSEN ein Konto bei der Bank haben, bevor sie in Ihr Konto in DEUTSCHLAND ÜBERTRAGEN und deshalb Sie das Geld zahlen.
DAS DOKUMENT Ich habe Ihnen in der zweiten E-Mail ist das Dokument beweist, dass das Geld in Ihrem Namen NOW.
ICH BENÖTIGE NICHT eine Kopie Ihrer IDENTIFICATION.THIS ist, was ich
IHR NAME
ANSCHRIFT
BERUF
PASSPORT oder Unterschrift.
Sobald Sie geben mir Diese Informationen und ich das Geld, werde ich auf die Bank gehen und öffnen Sie das Konto für Sie und so kann man das Geld auf Ihr Konto in DEUTSCHLAND übertragen werden. DAS IST DIE BANK POLITIKGrosschreibung macht es gleich viel wichtiger!! hier. Ich werde warten auf Ihre Antwort so bald wie möglich und Sie sind frei, zu fragen mich alle Fragen, die SIE HABEN ..
GUTEN TAG IHNEN.

Zum Glück kann Brum jetzt auf Deutsch schreiben, das macht sie beim Anwalt doch gerne...02.09.2015

Zitat

Guten Morgen,
Leider bin ich immer noch krank. Der arzt hat mir verboten das Haus und das Bett verlassen. Ich habe Konzentrationsschwächen . Dennoch ist mir aufgefallen , das das Ownerzertifikat falsch ist.
Sie haben meine Adresse falsch geschrieben und deshalb würde so ein Dokument in Deutschland nicht anerkannt werden.so ein Pech aber auch..Die ganze Mühe von vorne
M.F.G.
Melissa Gruber

mal sehen ob es jetzt mit dem Mitleid klappt...02.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Darling,
I am still ill but I try to work with the lawer as good as I can.
the doctor came and he not aloud me to stand up from bed before Monday. He says I am ill because of the
stress. I have to rest. Don't aloud to speak and should sleep as much as possible. When it is not getting
better I have to go to hospitle
So I had to call Finns father to pick him and take him to his house. He blamed me for that
I am alone at the moment and cannot even breave properly.
When you come I will not be able to pick you from the airport. Sorry. i am not aloud to drive.
I miss you so much .
Which airport will you land? Can't wait to see you
I have scruple to transfair the money from your account to my account. The money it is not important for me
and i don't want that this stands between us.
I would buy a new dress when I am healthy again. What kind of dress should I buy for you?
I want to look pretty just for you
I can hardly concentrate and my shop has to be run by my employees.
Please write me something wonderful so I can smile (even when it hurts to smile)

Bye
Brum

Herzen machen es nicht wirklich besser oder? Steve 02.0*.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

I'm so happy to hear from you. I had problem with my internet, so I couldn't reply your message until now. I
am sorry about your sickness, I hope you get better in the coming days. The only thing holding me from coming
to Germany, is the inheritance. I trust you so much , I need you to secure that money for me. Work with the
lawyer and secure our money.Verdammt wo ist mein Mitleid!!! I will marry you❤️❤️❤️❤️ When I come over we start a new life. I
will takecare of Finn & I will love you forever. Don't listen to Finn dad!!! ich entschuldige mich hier einmal an alle Männer, die Liebevolle Dads sind.. Ihr macht das toll!!!Don't worry, I will wedd you
in Germany. You are my life, I have told my mom and she was very happy.
I never thought I will ever find my true love until I met you. You are special my love and I can only think
about you right now. I want to be there when you wake up. I want to be yours forever. This is my
dream❤️❤️❤️💐🌺💖🌺❤️💐💐💖🌺💖 I love you so
much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌺🌺💖💖💖💐💖💐💖💖💐💐💖💖 get
well soon💖💖❤️🌺💐❤️💖💐💐💐💖💐💖❤️💖💖
Matteo

Na da kann der Anwalt doch mithalten in Deutsch 02.09.2015

Zitat
wenn die Adresse falsch ist, dann müssen Sie mich mit der richtigen Adresse.
ich warte auf die Adresse, und ich bedaure, Sie in dieser Zeit krank sind, bitte ich dich zu erholen Schnell
die darauf warten, von Ihnen zu lesen

und wieder antwortet Brum 03.09.2015

Zitat
wenn die Adresse falsch ist, dann müssen Sie mich mit der richtigen Adresse.
ich warte auf die Adresse, und ich bedaure, Sie in dieser Zeit krank sind, bitte ich dich zu erholen Schnell
die darauf warten, von Ihnen zu lesen

und an Steve auch sofort...arme Brum 03.09.2015

Zitat
Good, morning,
still feeling bad. I had sleept until now.
Mom will visit me to bring me some food.
I feeling so lonely and sick. Still can't speak, hear and breathe.
The doctor will come tomorrow again
Please tell me what dress should I buy for you. I want to look pretty for you.
Can't receive you naked.Danke für diesen Einfall meiner Freundin
I miss you. It is so bouring. Still have to stay in bed.
Bye Brum
:"-(

hey Steve ich bin krank ähm ne Brum ist krank ich bin fit...03.09.2015
Streng dich mal an!!!

Zitat
Hello my love,

I hope you get better soonest. I want to be with you forever. I am always thinking of you, you have completely
stolen my heart. Buy a shirt for me. I can't wait to be next to you. I want to make love to you my love. I
want to feel your body on me. All my love to you baby. I'm thinking of you always. I love you so much. Get
well soon!!!!

und der Anwalt hinterher 03.09.2015

Zitat
Ich werde zum Gericht gehen morgen und nehmen Sie die Änderung, die kostet $ 200,wie großzügig aber ich werde darum kümmern, weil es meine Schuld ist.
Bitte ich möchte Sie auf, dass, sobald Sie aus dem Krankenhaus sind, wissen, werde ich erwarte das Geld für die Kontoeröffnung.

und nochmal Steve 03.09.2015

Zitat
Darling,
When I was about to shut love out of my life. There you came along... just in time. You're such a wonderful gift. A very precious one. A gift to keep, a gift to care and a gift to love now and forever. Tell me how can I let go of someone very special? Never... for you are a heaven's gift. The one I long and asked for life.
I love you with all my heart!

Übersetzt auf Deutsch könnte das nen Helene Fischer song sein oder?

Sheran tQue

#34 von Sheran tQue , 09.11.2015 18:32

04.09.2015r geht es....Brum ist leider noch im Kranknehaus, aber natürlich vergisst sie ihre liebe nicht.04.09.2015

Zitat
Hi my man,
I am still ill. the doctor came and says we wait until Monday . When it is not better I have to go to
hospitle. I don't want to go.
Mom visit me yesterday and cook soup for me. Now I am alone :"-(
i still can't hear good or concentrate.
You missunderstood my question.
I want to buy a dress for me and you should say what kind of dress you want to see on my body!
Hope will hear soonest from you.
Your loving
Brum

und natürlich an den Anwalt 04.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Tag,

ich bin immer noch krank und habe Konzentrationsprobleme.

Ich hoffe ich habe das jetzt richtig verstanden.

Der Fehler liegt bei Ihnen und sie übernehmen das?

Das ist sehr anständig von Ihnen.

Wünsche Ihnen ein schönes Wochenende.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Melissa Gruber

da kann Steve ja nicht anders oder ? 04.09.2015

Zitat
Dear
I have lived for a long time responsible for no one, answering to no one & committed to no one except myself. During this period of my life, I considered World mine for the taking & truly believed that I was living life to the fullest. Then you came in to the picture, and all of a sudden, I realized that I was deceiving myself. I am an incomplete man in need of wholeness. I find that my life is not all that I thought it was.In fact, it is terribly lacking in many things, the foremost being love. Now, through some great fortune, I have found that love & along with it d one person who can make my life truly complete. u are that person,& I have somehow fallen undeniably in love with you. To be honest, I never thought I would ever utter those words, but now, they come forth effortlessly and with great sincerity. I'll be forever grateful to you for showing me just how shallow my life was at last, I have a chance to give it depth and purpose. I wanted to tell you this in person, but I knew that the proper words would escape me...its sudden but its the way I feel, I have shied away from this for so long but I Just realized that you have the right to know! I Love You Truly.

und der Anwalt 04.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen von hier zu euch Damen und Herren, ich erfolgreich machte die Korrektur der Adresse und hier ist es für Sie von Ihnen, die wir so schnell wie möglich zu bekommen, dieses Geschäft getan nächste Woche tun müssen. Ich bitte dich erholen schnell.

So Brum bedient erstmal Steve 05.09.2015

Zitat
Hi my true love,
was so nice to read from you.
I am still ill and have to stay in bed. Don't know what monday brings.
I am not so sleepy anymore so I can think about us and write you this email.
Send you a picture. Tell me wich one like you most.also so lnagsam entwickel ich einen Mr Hyde
Finns father write me. I have to pick Finn because he and his girlfriend want to go out tonight and don't want to care about Finn.

He don't want to waste time to bring Finn back to me.

So I have to drive but I am not aloud to drive. This is the only possibillity to get Finn back home.

I even not know if I am able to drive because doctor says I have to stay in bed or I have to go to hospitle. i don't want to go to hospitle

Bye Brum

(wir wollen ihm doch was bieten..es lebe das Internet

Soso mein Stevie 05.09.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
I'm happy to read from you, you have made my day with your words. I care so about you. My heart & soul
wants you so much. I am in love with you baby. I dream about you my love. I don't want you stressing yourself,
call mom to pick Finn up. I am thinking about you, get well soon my love. I want you to buy the one in the
middle. Wenigsten hat er GeschmackI will wait to read from you. I love you forever!!!!

Matteo

und der Anwalt will ja auch bedient werden...06.09.2015
Ich hab da nochmal eine Frage

Zitat
Guten Morgen,
bin leider immer noch krank, konnte die Korrektur aber überprüfen.
Die Adresse ist jetzt soweit korrekt. Nur warum wurde das alte Datum vom 31.8.2015 eingetragen?
Ist das so üblich oder könnte das rechtliche Konsequenzen nach sich ziehen?
Ich möchte nicht das mein Verlobter Steve deswegen irgendwelche rechtlichen Konsequenzen zu fürchten hat.
Morgen wird mich der Arzt erneut besuchen. Hoffe ich bekomme grünes Licht das Bett zu verlassen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Melissa Gruber

soso Anwalt 06.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen, du Damen und Herren, und ich wünsche Ihnen eine schnelle Wiederherstellung aus dem Krankenhaus.
Das Datum in dem Dokument nicht ändern, denn es war nur Korrektur-Adresse. Das Dokument muss das ursprüngliche Datum der Änderung der Eigentumsverhältnisse haben.
Steve hat eine große Menge an Vertrauen in mich, das ist, warum ich dies tue, ist es mein Job, und ich werde damit umgehen, der beste Weg und kommen mit dem besten Ergebnis.
Ich hoffe, Sie verstehen jetzt, warum das Datum nicht geändert wurde.
Guten Abend

Sheran tQue

zuletzt bearbeitet 09.11.2015 | Top

#35 von The_fast_learner , 09.11.2015 21:43

Zitat von Sheran tQue im Beitrag #34

(wir wollen ihm doch was bieten..es lebe das Internet

Soso mein Stevie 05.09.2015

Zitat
... I want you to buy the one in the middle. Wenigsten hat er Geschmack ...
Matteo

Da bin ich mal gespannt, was Brum dazu sagt.

Niemand beging einen größeren Fehler als jener, der nichts tat, weil er nur wenig tun konnte.
Das Böse triumphiert allein dadurch, dass gute Menschen nichts unternehmen. (Edmund Burke)

The_fast_learner  
The_fast_learner

#36 von Sheran tQue , 11.11.2015 16:32

So weiter gehts... Langweile ich euch auch nicht?

So Brum am 07.09.2015, kurz und knapp

Zitat
Waiting for the doctor

So Steve als Antwort, ebenso knapp 07.09.2015

Zitat
Love is everlasting and seeks expression. Love is deep and incomprehensible. True love has eternal, unfailing depth and worth. Love with and through your art, your relationships, and your dreams, rather than seeking meaning in those things alone. To know love and to show love is to believe in eternal value. Seek that which is enduring and everlasting.

Brum ist wirklich verliebt 08.09.2015

Zitat
hello
just woke up and they allready bring the breakfast. Can't eat before I write you (and don't think I can do after writting you)
I miss you so much honey.
Your email makes me smile. Thank you.
Did you sleep well? I looking forward to come out of hospital tommorrow (I hope)
I have to go to the shop and work. so much work to do.
I have to make the last orders for the christmas buisness and the fair in October.
wish you where here and had wake up in your arms or on your body.ach Schnulzen sind wirklich gut
Tell me about your day. Send me a picture please .
And tell me something about your live.
I love your love emails but I also want to be part of your daily live.Brum kann auch Druck aufbauen
Bye Brum

Steve am 08.09.2015

Zitat
hello my love,

i am happy to read from you. i slept well in the afternoon and didnt go out today. i hope finn is doing good, you didnt say anything about him. i have been thinking about your situation and praying that you get better soonest. i am glad you leave the hospital tomorrow. The lawyers is not happy with me and you. we are delaying him too much, he wants to leave cambodia because he has other bussiness to attend. please!! i want you to make out time to send the money tomorrow to the lawyer.Hey sie ist krank und dann sowas..na warte i want you to write an email to him and tell him to send his detail so you can send the money to him, so i can start coming to germany to meet you. i want to come and live in germany with you forever. i cant wait to be in your arm love. i want to feel your love, i want to kiss you and make love. you have finally stolen my heart and soul. i want to have dinner with you, under the moon light with you and make love when we get home. i am yours forever. i am having problems with my phone, my viber is not working too. you have to send me emails to communicate with me. i love you so much in my heart, i cant wait to meet you in person. my heart is burning with love for you. you are in my heart always. i wait to read from you sooonest.

Soso 09.09.2015 hab dich

Zitat
Dear Steve,
just had another medical test.
They let me stay in hospital until Friday.
I have a “Lymphadenose” a light “Bronchopreumonie” and an “Otitis Media”.Ich mag google
It sounds worse but it isn’t that worse.
When they let me out I have to stay by mom with Finn over the weekend because they don’t want to stay me at home alone.
On Monday I can start business again and then I can care about our account problem and the shop.
Finn will visit me this afternoon before he was not aloud before. My sister cares about him.
I miss our writings so please keep your promise to write me an email every day.
I miss you so much and will try to eat. I promise!
Bye Brum

So Steve antwortet 09.09.2015

Zitat
hello wonderful one,

how are you doing? i have been thinking and praying for you to get better. you have been on my mind. i want you to follow the doctors instructions. i care so much about you honey, i dream of us being together. i dont want anything to happen to you. say hi to finn for me, i cant wait to meet you baby. i am thinking of you so much honey. baby, talk to the lawyer, tell him you send the money to him on monday. lawyer not happy with us honey.ist Brum doch egal i will write you an email everyday my love, you are in my heart. i miss you so much. i love you !! i hope to read from you soonest

und am 10.09.2015

Zitat
With all my heart, without fear, without wasting time, I am here to express my feelings which obsessed me for a couple of months.
I've been following you up and down, left and right, like a bodyguard ... and now I express myself.
I have to let you know this as I am convinced that deep down inside this is all that matters.
Baby, I love you so dearly, but you seem to not know how important you are to me, how comforting your words is, how much poorer I would be without you.
People like you are hard to find - you are heaven's gift to me!
For you to answer this would be a license for you and me to start a new life, to have our own family, to love each other until the day we die.
Dear,
I love you,
With all my heart.

so Brum kann auch Druck 10.09.2015

Zitat
Couldn't answer so far because I was sleeping.
Had a bad night without sleeping. Bad dreams and to much thoughts. Hurts me when you just left me yesterday without a word.
I am so scared you don't want to talk with me. I told you I am where hurt before from man.oh oh ganz dünnes Eis.. Brum kann so seufzen, dß du dich schuldig fühlst
Doctor says when I drink and eat enough he can let me out of hospital tomorrow but he wants me to stay by mom over the weekend.
I wish you where here then I could stay at home. Would you care for me?
Want to wake up in your arms.
Bye for now

Brum

Steve 10.09.2015

Zitat
My love, what's the bad dream? Tell me about it. wenigstens liest er die EmailsI am worried about you baby. I thought a lot about you. I
would never hurt you my love. I want you to eat well, so you can't leave the hospital. I am in love with you
honey. As soon as you open the account with the lawyer and the money is secured. I will board the next flight
to Germany, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My heart has chosen you. You make me think, you
don't want me anymore? I have made up my mind & I have chosen you. I promise, I would never hurt you baby.
You are my life. I am deep in love with you. Please, send me a picture of you honey. I think a lot about you.
I love you & I miss you so much
Matteo

So Brum 11.09.2015

Zitat
Good morning honey,
You are in my heard why do you strumble?
I do everything to be with you and can't wait to hug you in real and more.
Your wish ist my order. Hope you like my photo. Haven't so much because I am not so pretty.
So please be kind and not dissapointed.
I will write the lawer so we can made the next step
Mom will come soon to pick me up and I can't wirte you because she has no internet but maybe we can write on viber.
Please send me emails as you promisse so I have something I can look forward to sunday.
Can't wait to kiss you
Brum

Ich finde ein Foto hat er sich verdient

Jetzt hat sie auch wieder Zeit für den Anwalt 11.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen,
ich warte noch auf den Abschlussbericht des Arztes bevor ich aus dem Krankenhaus entlassen werde.
Danach werde ich für drei Tage meine Mutter besuchen, da der Arzt mich nicht alleine über das Wochenende entlassen will. Ich habe dort kein internet und dbin eshalb nicht erreichbar
Am Montag kann ich dann meine normalen Geschäfte wieder aufnehmen und werde mich um Steves Problem kümmern.
Das wir uns richtig verstehen ich will nicht das Steve in irgendeiner weise Probleme bekommt und ich lasse es nicht zu , daß ihm jemand weh tut.
Also seien sie gewiss ich tue das für Steve und nicht für sie .Kampfansage...Der Tiger ist erwacht
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Melissa Gruber

Steve 11.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Tag, ich hoffe, Sie sind besser und nicht krank werden?
Ich werde für Ihre E-Mail am Montag warten.
Haben Sie ein wunderbares Wochenende mit Ihrer Mutter.
Ich bin auch tun dies für Steve.

Steve 11.09

Zitat
Sweetheart, I will stay by your side as long as I live. I will do anything for you. I will be your companion your friend and your guide. I will bring you the sunshine and paint a smile on your face. I'll comfort your tear and gather up rainbow to chase all your sadness. As long as forever my love will be true. My Darling, my only love. We'll walk life's path together regardless of life's sunshine and rainy weather. As you are here for me, know I am here for you always. For as long as I live. I love only you. Dream of me night❤️❤️❤️ Always in my heart baby😘😘😘🌺🌺🌺💐💐💐

Sheran tQue

#37 von Sheran tQue , 13.11.2015 20:43

So jetzt geht es weiter und wenn euch was auffällt bitte Feedback, ich muß schließlich noch viel lernen

Steve 12.09.2015

Zitat

My Darling,
I was searching for love for quite a while, then I have found someone. I thought it would last forever, but I was wrong... so wrong. In the middle of my loneliness and longing, in the middle of being so alone in a place where no one seems to care, you came along.You found me there. You lift me up and you give me hope. You give me the kind of love that I have never received to anyone before. Now I am wrapped around with your loving arms. Love is within my reach and I feel so secure with you. I want to thank you for that. I would be lost without you.
I do really appreciate the way you bestow your love and care to me. I know deep within my heart, you are here to stay. We will stay happy together and grow much deeper in love together, trusting each other, bearing each other's weaknesses and stay in love.

und noch eine 12.09.2015 Steve
nur ein Bild, aber hätte er beim klauen nicht wenigstens den Schriftzug wegmachen können?

Und am 13.09.2015 gings sofort weiter mit Steve

Zitat
i love you brum and i cant wait to be with you in germany

Dazu ein Video, wahrscheinlich geklaut..Wie lade ich sowas hoch?

So und am 14.09.2015 antwortet Steve erneut..wirklich fleißig der Kleine

Zitat
My Sweetheart,
My world turns into heaven when I found you. There so much happiness and joy knowing I have found my true love in you.
I have been so glad and so proud your mine because you are one true person, so faithful and so loving.
You are different from any other person that I knew before. So much honesty and beauty comes from within you. When people look at you, they would come to like you too. I hope you will never change. I hope you will stay the same 'cause I love the way you are.
You are so amazing that you make me feel complete. I would not want any other person. I only want you in my life. I could not love anyone because my heart only cries for you.
I would be useless and worthless in this world, no reason to live any longer if you are not here with me, if you will leave me.
Loving you is my joy. I promise I will not exchange you for anything.
You are my hope and my dream that is coming true.😘😘😘😘😘🌺🌺🌺🌺💐💐💐💐💐💐💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💚💚💚💚💚💚💋💋💋💋💋💋

Brum musste da doch jetzt einfach mal antworten...14.09.2015

Zitat

Hi my true love,
I was today at the bank as i promissed. I had a maturity with my Bank consultant Mr. Bolte.
Then I regonised that your lawer didn't give me anything for value the case. No Bank, No Iban no account.
But it wasen't that worse. I told Mr Bolte that we have to transfer your inheritance to Germany and he told me that we have to consider some things.
The value is so high that we have to pay taxe in Germany and this would be 50 % that makes 230000 dollar.
He says that there is a way to circumvent this taxes.
We have to split the Money in 3 pieces...
One piece me
One piece Finn and one piece a third person.
and every person has to have a single account.
Than there will be a fourth account on your name because I don't want to have this money.
After the money comes to the three account it will be placed after one day to your account.
To arrange your account i have to get a handwriting letter of attorney.
Mr. Bolte says you can write it and then sign it with your full name and birthday.

He suggest this text...

I, Steve Matteo, born on (Date of birth) , in (City of birth). Authorise Mrs. Mellisa Gruber my finance, born 13.03.1972 in Frankfurt to open an bank account....

Date, City, and signature

Then Please the same in German

Ich, Steve Matteo, geboren am (Date of Birth), in (City of Birth) , bevollmächtige meine Verlobte Frau Melissa Gruber, geboren am 13.03.1972 in Frankfurt am Main ein Konto in meinen Namen zu eröffnen

Date, City, signature

Please Honey trust me . I know Mr. Bolte for such a long time. He is trustworthy and knows German financial law very well and Germans can be complicated (when you come you will find out)
I don't want you to loose money for your live and make the memento for your father smaler.
I doing this all for you and not for me or your lawer. I will just that you get what you deserve.
Than please scan it and send it.
By the way he means that it would be good if your lawer verify your signiture with a stamp.
And than I was shopping but they hadn't the underwear you prefair so I buyed this one and another but this Foto you get on Tuesday..

Das ist nicht meine....Hunkemöller sei dank
Read your emails. Miss you so much. Is the video the surprise? Who is this little boy?so dann mal sehen was er sagt
Waiting for you
Brum

so den Anwalt gibt es auch noch 14.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen, hörte ich eine beunruhigende Nachrichten von Steve, ich habe hier mehr als ich hätte sein und wir uns alle einig, dass Sie mir das Geld heute, so dass ich das Konto für Sie hier zu öffnen, so dass das Geld aus der übertragen werden Asia Allocation Zentrum, um Ihr Konto in Kambodscha, nachdem das Geld auf Ihr Konto hier übertragen wurden, dann können wir über das Übertragen das Geld an Ihre Bank in Deutschland zu sprechen. Mit den Informationen, die ich von Steve bekam, bin ich sehr enttäuscht, die Sie nicht auf Ihr Wort zu halten, ich bleibe hier, weil ich Steve helfen, aber ich gebe Ihnen und Steve die Gnade 2 Tage und wenn nichts getan wird, um bereitzustellen das Geld, so kann ich das Konto zu eröffnen dann werde ich keine Chance, als Kambodscha verlassen.

Junge tanz nie mit einem Tiger!!!

Da muss Brum natürlich antworten...15.09.2015 die überschrift der Mail lautete übrigens....so mal konkrete Fakten

Zitat
Guten Tag,
ich muss schon sagen ich bin etwas verärgert. Ich mache mir extra die Mühe mich an meiner Bank zu informieren wie Steve sein Geld Gesetzeskonform nach Deutschland schicken kann und sie drohen uns ihn in Stich zu lassen?Krallen ausgefahren
Ich verstehe das der erste Schritt ist den Account in Kambodscha zu öffnen, aber sie müssen auch verstehen, dass es Gesetze in Deutschland gibt, die einzuhalten sind und ich es mir als Geschäftsfrau nicht leisten, kann diese zu umgehen
Sobald so eine Große Summe nach Deutschland transferiert wird, sind nunmal Steuern fällig und wenn mein Bankberater uns rät dieses Geld zu splitten und die Gesetze zu achten, glaube ich kaum, dass es in Steves Interesse sein kann etwas illegales zu tun.
Wir haben hier Finanzgesetze und mein Bankberater ist mit diesen Gesetzen sicher besser vertraut als sie.
Steve und mir zu drohen uns in Stich zu lassen ist da der falsche Weg.
So etwas kenne ich von deutschen Anwälten nicht.wenn der wüsste das ich kaum deutsche Anwälte kenne
Wie auch immer noch eine Frage...Wie soll ich Geld überweisen wenn ich bis heute nichtmal die Kontonummer, die Bank und die Bankleitzahl habe.
Dazu fehlt mir der Name und der Verwendungszweck (Bzw. Buchungsnummer) für diesen Vorgang.
Also ehe sie Steve drohen, senden sie mir lieber diese Daten.
Und noch etwas ihnen ist es vielleicht nicht klar, aber um weiter für Steve hier in Deutschland tätig zu werden brauche ich diese Vollmacht.
Hochachtungsvoll
Melissa Gruber

Und Brum antwortet natürlich Steve....15.09.2015

Zitat
Hello,
sorry was a bad night for me and I was deeply hurt that you thought I want to hurt you. I just cryed in my pillow. Honey I just want to make everything right for you and I just want to save you money.
Since the Lawer writes me he never give me an account number or the name of the bank. How can I send money when I don't know where I have to send it.
And now he mades just pressure on me.
Why can't you understand that I just want the best from you and not the money.
I wrote the lawer that he would give me the bank and account number..
I could never hurt you.
The lawer allways wrote I could ask him Questions but he not realy answer it. Just menace to leave. What kidn of lawer is this. I think he gets a lot of money from you and he has to work for you and when tehre are questions he had to answer then probertly.
Honey i understand that you have to open the account to transfer the money. Thats okay but you must understand that when you transfer the money to Germany there is German financial law and my bank adviser knows them better than your lawer.
So please send me the script so i can make the second step for your future in Germany.
I hope you still my love don't want to loose you.
I am not a native speaker and sometimes I understand something wrong. I don't want to fight.
Bad mood
Brum

so der Anwalt wird auch aktiv...15.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen, ich verstehe gut, was Sie sagen und Ihren Bankberater hat Recht.
Um das Geld auf Ihr Konto, muss es Steuern, und wir werden es tun die Art und Weise, die Ihr Bankberater hat gesagt, aber was wir jetzt tun müssen, ist, den Account hier öffnen und das Geld aus dem Asia Allocation Centre. Ich weiß, dass es Gesetze gibt, in Deutschland und wie Ihre Bank-Manager, sagte, werden wir das Geld, um das Gesetz zu respektieren aufgeteilt. Wir werden alles tun, den richtigen Weg.
Wenn das Konto wurde hier geschaffen und das Geld auf dem Konto ist, dann werden wir den Prozess der Übertragung zu beginnen nach, was Ihre Bank-Manager vorgeschlagen.
Ich hoffe, dass ich alle Ihre Fragen beantwortet? Geben Sie bitte frei, mich zu fragen, was Sie nicht verstehen.

und nochmal der Anwalt 15.09.2015

Zitat
Hier ist die Informationen, die Sie benötigen, schicken Sie das Geld bis zu Kambodscha, morgen habe ich das Konto, wenn ich das Geld heute. Sie können entweder senden Sie es per Geldgramm oder Western Union.
Name: Saing Kosal
Land: Kambodscha

glaubst du auch nur

Steve 15.09.2015

Zitat
Hello baby, check your email. The lawyer said he has sent you the information to send the money. Go and send
it today. There is still time in combodia. I am waiting for your reply.

soso

Nun da weicht Brum mal von der Regel ab und schreibt am 15.09.2015 nochmal dem Anwalt...

Zitat
Guten Abend,
leider komme ich erst jetzt dazu Ihnen zu schreiben.
Gut das wir uns einig sind , das Steve sich in Bezug auf unsere Finanzgebaren anpasst. Ich danke Ihnen für Ihr Verständnis.
Nur scheinen wir uns missverstanden zu haben.
Um eine Geldtrasaktion in ein nichteuropäisches Land durchzuführen brauche ich folgende Angaben

Kontoinhaber (ich denke das wird Steve Matteo sein?)

Iban Nummer (früher Kontonummer)

die Bankleitzahl (Bankzuordnung),

sowie den Namen der empfangenden Bank.

Bitte geben sie mir auch die zu überweisende Summe an.
Ich denke Sie haben meine Email einfach nicht richtig gelesen.
Mit Denen von Ihnen angegeben Daten werde ich keine Überweisung tätigen können.
Ich kann kein Geld per Auslandsüberweisung anleiten, wenn mir diese Angaben fehlen.
Bitte schicken sie mir diese Daten.
Es ist deshalb auch so wichtig , weil ich diese Überweisung gegenüber den Finanzamt ausweisen muss. Ich bin Geschäftsfrau und deshalb muss ich meine Ausgaben belegen, auch wenn Sie mir schreiben das das nichts mit Kambodscha zu tun hat.
Dieses ist nunmal eine Intervention zwischen zwei Ländern und ich muss auch in Bezug auf meine Ausgaben dem Finanzamt hier in Deutschland Auskunft geben.
Hochachtungsvoll
Melissa Gruber

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#38 von Sheran tQue , 15.11.2015 20:26

So und weiter geht es.. Viel spass
Der Anwalt antwortet sogar wieder am 16.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Morgen.
Ich habe gerade darüber sein, und so können wir dies bald zu Ende. Wie ich in meinem letzten E-Mail sagte, ist das einzige, was wir jetzt tun müssen, entfernen Sie das Geld aus dem Asien-Regierung und legen Sie sie in Ihrem Konto, die hier in Kambodscha erstellt wird. Du andere Infos brauchen nicht von mir, dass dies geschieht, ist das einzige, was ich brauche, damit Sie mich heute zu senden $1150, kann ich nicht mehr weiter diese bitte, ich habe meine Frau, und ich will gehen und sehen sie so, wenn bis zum Ende des Tages können Sie nicht bieten kann mich mit diesem Geld dann lass es mich wissen oder Steve und ich werde Kambodscha sofort zu verlassen und wir werden weiterhin, wenn Sie bereit sind.
S.ie können kein Geld durch Konto überweisen, um hier, weil Steve nicht hier, ein Bankkonto in Kambodscha
Der einzige Weg, können Sie mir die $ 1150 nur durch Western Union oder Geldgramm, ist es für die Geldüberweisung.
Zum letzten Mal ist dies die Infomationen, die Sie brauchen, um mich hier das Geld nach unten.
Aufgrund gibt Sprachbarriere, ist es sicherer, einen Bürger hier nutzen, um Geld durch Geldgramm oder Western Union zu erhalten, das ist, warum ich gebe dir den Namen unten, es ist ein secratary, die hier arbeitet, und sie ist ein citiizen, wenn Sie senden Sie das Geld, ich werde heute gehen und öffnen Sie das Konto in Ihrem Namen und die $ 450.000 wird auf dem Konto hinterlegt.
Vielen Dank und versuchen so viel wie möglich wieder

Vollständiger Name: SAING Kosal
Land: Kambodscha

So und Brum ist ne Zicke..das bekommt Steve letzt zu spüren 16.09.2015

Zitat
Hi,
seems you want to punish me? Is there a other woman?
I just make everything to get the term started but your Lawer don't understands me He knows nothing about
German transfer to other Countries
I need a account number to bring the Money to Kambodsha and not just only a name.
It is his fault that I can't start to transfer the money.
Why you make it my fault? Seems you don't stand on my side and I have to think over
Brum

Steve antwortet 16.09.2015

Zitat
Hello baby,
The lawyer said he sent "western union" information to you. The lawyers wants to leave Cambodia. You don't
need account number to send the money to Cambodia. Listen to me, Go to the nearest western union or money
gram in Germany and send the money. We can't delay anymore. I want to start coming to Germany this week.
Matteo

und Brum antwortet erstmal dem Anwalt 16.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Tag Herr Braker,
das mit dieser Western union scheint ja bei ihnen zu funktionieren , aber ich versuche es ihnen nochmal zu erklären.
Ich war aufgrund ihrer Mail nochmal bei meinem Bankberater Herr Bolte den ich seit 20 jahren kenne.
Er war so nett mir diesen Termin kurzfristig einzuräumen aufgrund unser langjährigen Geschäftsbeziehungen
Ich Kenne ihn persönlich, sie nicht.
Auch wenn es vielleicht für sie üblich so Geschäfte zu tätigen, für uns hier nicht.
Ich bin Geschäftsfrau und vielleicht hat ihnen Steve erzählt das ich einen Einbruch in meinen Laden hatte vor ein paar Wochen.
Ich warte seitdem auf das Geld der Versicherung.
Also um das Geld für Steve zu überweisen muss ich einen Kurzkredit bei meiner Bank aufnehmen und die Regeln der Bank sind diesbezüglich klar.
Da Kambodscha ein nicht EU Land ist besteht die Bank auf die direkte Überweisung auf die Bank nach Kambodscha.
Entweder so oder es gibt kein Geld.
So einfach ist das.
Und jetzt erklären sie einmal Steve warum er solange auf das Geld warten muss nur aufgrund ihrer Weigerung mir die Daten zu übermitteln.
Diese ganzen Verzögerungen müssten nicht sein, wenn sie etwas flexibel wären.so Challange accepted
Desweiteren finde ich es enorm unfair Steve gegen mich aufzuhetzen. Das zeugt nicht gerade von großer Menschenkenntnisse.
Ich verbitte mir das sie weiterhin Steve gegen mich aufhetzen und versuchen ihn dazu zu benutzen Druck auf mich auszuüben.jaja Junge da musst du früher aufstehen
Desweiteren sollten sie einmal bedenken , daß ich hier ebenfalls ein Geschäft leite und nicht immer sofort springen kann sobald sie meinen mir zu Antworten.
Durch meine Krankheit war ich eine Woche nicht im Geschäft und habe dadurch zur Zeit einen 12 Stunden Tag.
Hochachtungsvoll
Melissa Gruber

Dann die Mail an Steve 16.09.2015 Titel der Email...Butter bei den Fische

Zitat
Steve,
I try anything to help you but it seems you don't accept the way i am try to help you.
All I read is that you want the money from me.
I write the lawer again. Seems you trust him more than me and seems he use you to make pressure.
Since three days I here nothing personal from you.
Can't you understand I was ill and now i work nearl 10 - 12 hours a day to save the shop and to get anything
good .
I missed a medical test just to go to the bank and now i have to wait by the doctor for the new test.
My ears are stillnot okay. I can't hear probertly.
And then I am in the shop till 10 p.m. to make the work I couldn't do last week and i couldn't do because of
the bank
But why I tell you. Seems it isn't of interesst for you .
Seems you just want to punish me.

Zunächst antwortet der Anwalt...16.09.2015

Zitat
Guten Tag Frau, ich habe Ihre E-Mail zu lesen, ich möchte Sie zu wissen, dass ich nicht unter Druck Steve gegen Sie, ich muss dies direkt zu Ihnen zu machen, ich verstehe, dass Sie eine Frau beschäftigt, müssen Sie verstehen, dass ich ein vielbeschäftigter Mann zu, in Bezug auf das, will ich dir geben, bis morgen abend zu mir hier das Geld oder ich werde die ganze Datei zurück, und ich werde den Fall abzuschließen.
Ich habe so viele andere Geschäfts zu sorgen, so werde ich für Ihre Antwort morgen mittag warten. Es liegt an Ihnen, die Entscheidung, Steve zu helfen, wenn Sie wirklich lieben ihn, wie er immer sagt, Sie tun zu machen.

Und Steve ist ziemlich kurz angebunden 16.09.2015

Zitat
you are the only one I trust but you are letting me down.... Don't worry
Matteo

So und jetzt hetzt Brum mal Steve gegen den Anwalt....17.09.2015

Zitat
Hello Steve,
i don't let you down.
I am not the one who made it complicated. It is your Lawer.
Since a few day i tell him what to do but he don't accept it. he never answer my question and I think he don't
tell you the truth about my mails.
So I decided to send them to you so you can see that I am willing to help you..
Even the last explain i send him he not answered .
He mentace me and he gives you wrong informations so that you do the same.
And he has no right to question my love to you. he don't know me.
In Germany lawers work for there clients and don't say that they are bad person. i am so dissapointed.
And i have to run my buisness for our Future. It don't help when he takes my time. I lost already money
because i was sick.
I prepaired so many things for your comming and now it seems that a lower has the power to blow up our
relationship. Thats not okay.
When you translate the mails you will see that i want to have a bank credit and that I told him why...
So here are the mails...copy them and let it translate and you will see I tell you the truth...

11.09.2015 (directly after hospital)

ich hatte ihm dann die letzten Emails geschickt die auch der Anwaltbekommen hat

und dann wird sie deutlich gegen den Anwalt 17.09.2015

Zitat
Guten morgen,
glauben sie im Ernst sie können mir drohen.
Ich habe eine beschissene Scheidung hinter mir und seitdem beschlossen das niemand mir mehr droht.komm versuchs doch
Sie haben keinerlei Recht an meiner Liebe zu Steve zu zweifeln, noch meine Liebe zu Steve von Geld abhängig zu machen.
Wenn sie auf diesem Niveau mit mir verhandeln wollen, dann kennen sie die deutschen Frauen schlecht.
Wenn sie meinen das dieses Geschäft für sie nicht lohnt, dann sind sie wohl der falsche Anwalt für Steve und mich.
Es geht auch ohne sie. Es gibt bestimmt genug Anwälte die sich gerne etwas verdienen.ja du bist austauschbar
Ich kann das ganze auch einem Anwalt in Deutschland übergeben, diese sind vielleicht sogar günstiger als sie.
und wenn Steve zu ihnen hält, dann werde ich wohl die Konsequenzen ziehen und den Kredit nicht abrufen

Steve 17.09.2015 8.28

Zitat
You don't listen to my instruction.
Go to your bank, get a loan and send it to the lawyer through western union. I

Steve 17.09.2015 8.48

Zitat
Go to the bank this morning,
Get a loan in cash and use the western union to send it to Cambodia. if I don't hear from you in the next 6
hours, and you haven't sent the money to the lawyer.
I will make up my mind about our relationship.
I don't believe you love me anymore, because you are not reasonable about this relationship. I don't
understand why you can't follow simple instruction. Brum, the choice is yours. You have 6hours, I am waiting
to hear from you.

und der Anwalt...17.09.2015

Zitat
Steve stellte mich, Ich bin ein professioneller und haben kein Interesse an den Angelegenheiten meiner Kunden, ich sehe Sie nicht bereit sind, mit uns zusammenzuarbeiten.
Ich werde die Datei an diesem Nachmittag zurück und schließen Sie es dann und Steve einen besseren Anwalt finden.

jeder Anwalt ist besser als du

Steve dann 17.09.2015 10.45

Zitat
Hello baby,
you shouldn't have accepted to talk to the lawyer, if you knew you wouldn't be able to secure the inheritance.
I just feel disappointed , because I trusted you to handle everything. To be honest, I think you don't want to
help and the picture is getting clear to me. The lawyer is leaving very soon. I don't know what to do
anymore? ?? I want our dreams to come true and I want this relationship to work. You are the most important
person in my life, I haven't stop thinking about you honey. You are in my heart and
I miss you so much. I can't wait to meet you baby, I don't have anything else keeping me in Cambodia, I need
money to buy a ticket to Germany. I will also like you to pick me up at the airport. I agree with you, we
should use your source in Germany. I would like to meet the man at the bank in Germany before we can do
business with him. You should book an appointment with him. I will be waiting to read from you. I love you
honey❤️❤️💚💚❤️❤️

Da musste brum erstmal Zeit haben 17.09.2015 22.45

Zitat
Hi,
As I read the first email i was crying by reading.
And i read your second email just a few minutes ago.
You menace me and I swored after my devoice that no man ever menace and punish me again neither with words nor
with physical hits.
i thought it was over and that you where just as my ex.
You know I have organized such so much in the last few weeks just to give you a good start in Germany and make
you happy.
It was so hard for me to keep this little secrets from you. I was happy
I don't want that you started dissapointed and bouring here and it should be a surprise for you.
I spend every little piece of money I had for this goal. I paid my employees overtimes to have time to
organized
I had made an appointment with the German aliens department to get know what we have to do to get you here for
living and after the first email i canceled it.
I reserved for you a car so you could get where ever you want and make appointments by your own. This I
canceled also
And I had took my relation to friends to get a job for you and know I said them that it wouldn't work and I
don't know if they are willing to give you a second chance.
I couldn't understand why you believe the lawer and not me.
And know I even don't know if we deserve a second change.
I just ach ich weiß einfach nicht was wird. Das ist alles so kompliziert und ich weiß nicht wie
ich das alles in Englisch schreiben soll
Tschüß
Brum

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#39 von Sheran tQue , 16.11.2015 21:40

Also nach meiner Letzten Email dacvhte ich einfach..es ist vorbei aber...
18.09.2015 Steve

Zitat
Hello my love,
I would explain everything to you when I come to Germany. You need to make new arrangement for me. When are
you sending the money for the ticket ??? I want to come and see you. I want to meet you

da antwortet Brum doch gerne 18.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,
we come so far. We made it already half the way.
i think you didn't realy read my email.
I am tomorrow bringing Finn to his dad and than I gone to see mom.
I have to talk about this with her and maybe with the pastor and than I can make a decision.
Maybe mom knows how to get out of this mess and find a solution.
You would have to listen to me and trust me. Not to this lawer.
Just feel like a stupid little girl.
Have you an account number?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oLdEXhCn60

So far
Brum

Steve 18.09.2015

Zitat
Hello baby,
I am glad to read from you. I hope Finn is doing good. You bring a lot of joy to me. I read your mail with a
lot of hope and happiness. I would explain things to you when I come over to Germany. I don't have an account
number here. I would like you to kiss our relationship between us, until I arrive in Germany. Have a safe
trip! I love you💐🌺💖☺️💚❤️

Jetzt brauchte Brum erstmal Zeit...21.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve,
it was a long and difficult weekend for me.
I missed Finn because he was by his father and I had a long conversation with mom about us.
I told her everything about us and our problems and I said her I don't realy what to do.
That it hurts me how you react and that i don't know what to do.
Mom listen carefully to me and she suggest that everyone has deserved a second change and when it is realy
love I should give it a second try.
I love my mom and I respect her opinion. She knows so much more about live than I do and seems she likes you.
So if you willing I will give it a second try.
Please write me what you are thinking about this opinion.
I am leaving now for work and will be back in the evening
Bye Brum

Steve antwortet 21.09.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
How was your night my love? Do you sleep well without me? I am happy to read from you. I missed you a lot. I
think your mom is right, everybody deserves a second chance in life. I kept thinking About this
relationship... What is the next step? I want see you. I want to come to Germany. What is your plans for me??
You are important to me and I want to meet you in reality. I will be waiting to read from you Also ändert seine Strategie
Matteo

Natürlich vergibt Brum ihn 22.09.2015

Zitat
Hi my love,
My night was to short i was thinking about my feelings for you and how we can get forward with our
relationship. My bed was so empty.
My mom is okay and i think she likes you. Please be sure i didn't blame you when I speak to her just telling
her the facts.
So she made her advice of the facts.
After the weekend by his father Finn is testing the border again and it takes me energie to handle him.
I thought about how we can get further.
So please can you check the flightplans to Germany and how long will it take to get a ticket.
Even please check the prices of the tickets. The insurance didn't pay until yet.
So please don't look for buisness class.ja bescheidenheit ist eine Zier
Can you also give me the official title of your work? So I can ask my cousin for a job.
Otherwise can you knit? Then you can work in my shop :-)
Waiting for your reply. Missing you so much
Bye Brum

Das macht Steve doch gerne...22.09.2015

Zitat
ello my love,
It's my pleasure to read from you. How was your night? I hope you slept well. You are always in my heart.
Honey, I just want the next step in this relationship. I can't wait to meet you and mom. I am happy that mom
likes me. I just check the flight ticket to Germany €1,741... Tickets are available now.
I am going to work in your shop. I can't wait to meet you honey. All my love to you
baby🌺🌺💖🌺🌺💐💐💐 takecare!!! Have a nice day!! I wait to read from you baby.
Matteo

Zitat
My Sweetheart,
I know am many miles away from you and I just miss you so much. I am always longing to see you, so that I can touch you and kiss you.
I want to hug you. I want to feel your sweet embraces but how can I possibly do that when you are so far away.
How I wish you were here with me now. I could have hold tight, but all I can do as of this moment in order to be near you, is to keep hold in my heart all the lovely things we have been sharing since the day we fell in love and until now.
I promise you, no one can come between us. I will always stay faithful to our love. I know that I am your one and only love. That is why my trust to you is as big as my love for you.
Though we maybe far from each other, we may not be able hold each other for now, we are still together, we are so near because of the love that we both have in our hearts.

Nun Brum will das es weitergeht 23.09.2015, aber er muss etwas mehr Mühe geben

Zitat
Dear Steve the price seems to be okay. Which airline it is and to which airport in Germany they fly?
I think for first you can help in my shop but I don't think it would be making you happy for a long time.
if you send me your referances I can go to the aliens department and ask what we have to do so you get a work permit .
When we both will live a happy live you have to do what you trained for.
I read just your second email it was so wonderful but since a few days your mails getting shorter and you even do not tell me things of daily live. Even you never write on viber. Miss it
That makes me sad. I want to be part of your live.
:'-(
Brum

Geld macht gesprächig.....23.09.2015

Zitat
hi my love,
i am happy to read from you. i write to you with alot of happinesss in my heart. you are in my dreams, i have been waiting patiently for your mail. what is your plans for us??? i will be flying with bristish airways to berlin. when are you sending the money for the ticket? i need to make plans for a taxi that will drop me at airport.
i am going to help you at your shop when i come over, but the most important thing is to meet you. i can stop thinking about you and the love we share for eachother. I love you, and you love me,--at least,
you say so, and act as if you did so, which last is a great
consolation in all events.
But I more than love you, and cannot cease to love you.
Think of me, sometimes, when the Alps and ocean divide us,--but
they never will, unless you wish it.
all night i feel your presence with me. dream of the first day we make love, you wearing that lovely red pant. it will be special baby. i cant wait to live with you honey.
i love you foreverEmoji
EmojiEmoji
steve

Sheran tQue

#40 von Roadrunner , 16.11.2015 23:26

Was mich immer wieder fasziniert ist die Tatsache mit welcher Selbstverständlichkeit diese Mugus auf WU oder MG beharren, selbst wenn es um Bank-Überweisungen geht. Welches Bankinstitut wendet sich denn an die Konkurrenz um Geld zu transferieren?
Eines der Ureigenen Bankgeschäfte ...
Ich sehe da durchaus einen Parallele zu diesem Bait

Aber primär ist das hier ja eine Liebesgeschichte Lovestory - hört sich besser an
Schön zu sehen wie er mit den Gefühlen seiner Angebeteten spielt. Und doch nur das Geld will. Penetrant der Kerl!

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

Frisch gefischter Mugu
Franck Morain

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen