Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Steve, Matteo, Ingenieur

#41 von Sheran tQue , 17.11.2015 21:05

So weiter geht es 24.09.2015 Brum

Zitat
Good morning honey,
when you land in Berlin it is much to far to pick you for me...one way nearly 600km i think.
so you have to rent a car or coming by train.
It is okay to work in my shop. Just want to know you are happy...
Darling can you calculated how much money you need for the ticket, the taxi and train/car rent?
Maybe I can reservate a car for you. But then I need a copy of your driving licenze.
I will meet mom this weeend again and then she will give me a part of the money. The other part comes from the bank . I am a good costumer so they give me the credit.
Please send me your account, so i can transfer the money.
When you have no account can you send me the account of one of your family? Then they can transfer it to you.
I am waiting for you too.
Last evening I tryed to explain the situation to Finn. He was not in such a good mood. I think he still wants that me and my ex become a couple again.
He does not realy realise that it is over.
So please when you met him be careful.
My bed is so empty without you. :"-(Arme Brum schnief
Big kiss
Bye
Brum

Steve 24.09.2015

Zitat
I am glad to read from you. I think of you a lot honey. You have been in my mind all day. I am going to need
€2,000 to buy my ticket and rent car. Send me your house address baby.
This is the account detail you send the money to. It's belongs to my family member in the u.s.a
Hier steht das Konto. Ich habe es entfernt. Die Nummer wurde von mir schon weitergeleitet
I am coming to be with you honey. I want you to be happy. You promised to bake a cake for me. I can't wait to
cuddle with you and let you play with my dick in bed. You are my life, I am thinking about you a lot. I will
never hurt you baby. I understand, I am going to Take care of you and Finn. I can't wait to be with you
baby. I have already missed you a lot. I wait to read from you honey.
I love you so much
Matteo

Brum 25.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Darlinge get your email.
Good that you get a account so i can go to the bank monday and make the transfer.
I am sure Mr. Bolte will give me an appointment.
At the weekend mom will visit me there is a garden show she wants to see.
Finn will visit his father. Mom and I will visit church.
Please send me the copy of your driving lizenze so i can reservate a car at the airport.
When i reservate it it will be cheaper, you don't have to wait to rent one and we can pay it per bill.
And I know which service is the best.
Which cake should I bake?
your mails are so short and you never on viber.
Are you sure you still love me? did i something wrong is there aan other girl.ohoh Zweifel
Bye Brum

Da muss Steve antworten 25.09.2015

Zitat
Hello my angel,
I am just about to go to before I saw your email. I have been calling you on viber, but your not picking up. Brum hat ihm ja nur gefühlte 10000 mal erklärt das sie nicht telefoniertI
think of you a lot honey. You are always on my mind baby. I can't wait to make my trip to Germany. I want to
feel your body on me. I want to taste your love . You are the only woman I love. I will never hurt your
feeling, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't have my driving license with me. I want you to
bake chocolate cake for me. When I come to Germany, we go to church as one family. You are in my dreams. I
love you so much and I am going to Takecare of you. Send my regards to everyone at home. You are in my heart.
I wish you a wonderful weekend.
Goodnight my love🌺🌺💖🌺🌺💐

Steve 26.09.2015 habe ihn nicht geantwortet, da meine wochenenden meist nur meiner Familie gehören

Zitat
Sweetheart,
I can say there is nothing more beautiful than having someone to love and the feeling of being loved in return. I learn how to fly again, soar high and be brave not fearing of something. I began to see the beauty of the world, that there is so much in life unless if we stop hoping and there is so much in love unless is we stop loving.
As time passed by... I started to wish and hope that I can keep you forever. Don't you know that you are someone worth keeping, someone worth caring and most of all someone worth loving? I want you and I need you. I love you and I can never ask for more than you.

Da antwortet Brum erst m 27.09.2015

Zitat
Hi Darling,
i am in a hurry. As I told you my mom is not so amused i using internet during her visit. She is cooking coffee for the cake
So I have to hurry and hope to read you later on viber..
here is my adress

Melissa Gruber
Am Erlenborn 9
65842 Schwalbach am Taunus die übliche Fakeadresse mit gedrehter Postleitzahl
Hope you are alright. Missing you.
Please let me be part of your live
Bye
Brum

Nun reimt er auch noch Steve 27.09.2015

Zitat
I have tried to find the words
To tell you how I feel
The words that will convince you
That what I feel is real.

I know that you've been hurt by love
And I’ve been wounded too
But together we can heal the scars
Of loves which made us blue.

I had spent some time avoiding love
With its anguish and its pain
But since the moment I first saw you
I've learned to love again.
If you could only see with my eyes
The beauty you would behold
And with my heart you’d really know
The love of which I've told.

I know you feel the same as I
When in your arms I lie
I can feel the love that’s in your heart
And I'm yours until I die.

und nochmal Steve am 28.09.2015

Zitat

My love,
My dream is to always wake up just a pillow whisper away from you, to hug you tight and kiss you softly, to hold hands with you while walking the roads of life.
I could never write long letters, but know that even if this is short, it comes from deep within my heart and it is the full honesty of my entire being.
You are my dream, my dear, and I want to love and cherish you until my very last breath.

und Brum am 28.09.2015

Zitat
Good evening my man,
I was on the bank and transfered the money.
Mr. Bolte says it needs 4-5 days.
The bank transfer goes to Frankfurt and will be proved.
Then they will transfer it to a partnerbank in USA and from there it will go to your aunt.
He says they made this way to get it safe and because bank wants to earn money.
And in the hurry i forget the bill. I phoned them and they will bring it to me tomorrow so i can make a photo.
i know you be angry with me sorry :"-(
He also reminded me that we need a handwritten letter of attorney because otherwise he can not open the account for your inheritance.ich habe hier nochmal versucht eine handgeschriebene Vollmacht zu bekommen
He can just start the preparation when you send it and he says you loose time.
Can you write it like the way i wrote you..German and English?
i am so tiered just comming back from the shop. We prepaired the fair only want to sleep
Love you Brum

Steve ist jetzt in Hochform 28.09.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
Its really nice to hear from you. I read your letter with great joy in my heart. You were in my heart and I
day dream of you. You have charmed me with love. I will be with you forever , holding your hands and kissing
your lovely lips. I trust you honey, I thank you for keeping your words. I can't wait to be in Germany,you
have got my heart. I am worried, This transaction was it wired transfer? Or cash deposit transfer? I am just
wondering, because of the delay. Please, tomorrow you send me the receipt of the transaction. I miss you so
much my love. We are going to be together very soon.
I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U
S
O
Much xxx😘💝💖💖🌺
Matteo

so und dann am 29.09.2015 Steve

Zitat
Something was missing in my life. I really don't know what it was. But, since the time you came in my life, I
started feeling complete. Yes, that is true, I am only for you. Baby, I love you so much, all day long I yearn
for your touch. Your presence in my life gives me a new high.
I don't know all this happened when and why? But, feeling of love is felt from heart. Now, that you and I are
together, we shall never ever part. I just want to thank you for coming in my life. Without you my love, it's
really hard to strive. Love you so much!

Ich brauchte einfach mal eine Auszeit und wollte Steve etwas schmoren lassen....
so 02.10.2015

Zitat
Good morning my love.
-internets works again and now i am able to write you.
I miss you.
´can you send me the authority? It must be handwritten. Í will start to plan our or are you not longer
interessted?
You just have to write it this way
i, Steve Matteo, born in (date of birth), in (state), autorizate Mrs Mellisa Gruber to speak in my name and
take care in belongs of my buisness...
than sign and date it and let stamp it from someone official
The same in German
Ich , Steve Matteo, geboren in (date of birth), in (state),
bevollmächtige Frau Melissa Gruber mich in meinen geschäftlichen
Belangen bis auf wiederruf zu vertreten
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Sign and date
scan it and than send itich wollte unbedingt diese Vollmacht
Can t wait to have you in my arms and show you our home
Love you
Brum

Steve am 02.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
I am glad to read from you. You are my angel from the heaven. I keep thinking of you and I can't wait to be
with you in Germany. You are my life. I have got a lot of love for you. You make me happy honey. I am still
interested my love & Everything is in your hand. I have contacted the lawyer, and I invited him to
Cambodia. we need him to stamp the handwritten note. I need you to send flight money to him, so he can be on
the next flight to Cambodia. Contact him!!! I can't wait to be with you my love. I think about you so much. soso für ne Vollmacht einen Anwalt???
I can't wait to suck your breast and make love with you under the shower. We are going to live our dreams.
You are in my heart always. I dreams of us everyday. I want you forever. You give me a reason to believe in
love again. I can't wait to be with you in Germany. All my love to you honey.
I love you so much honey.
Matteo

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

1 Mitglied findet das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#42 von Roadrunner , 17.11.2015 21:49

Wie sieht es aus, schaffst du es den so lange hinzuhalten das er BER einweihen kann. Wenn er zu früh kommen sollte würde er ja in TXL landen

Sola Scriptura

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?
Linux is like a wigwam with an Apache inside

¥$ WE $CAN

1 Mitglied hat sich bedankt!

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#43 von Sheran tQue , 19.11.2015 09:12

Zitat
Wie sieht es aus, schaffst du es den so lange hinzuhalten das er BER einweihen kann. Wenn er zu früh kommen sollte würde er ja in TXL landen

Das wäre dann ja zumindestens ein neuer Rekord oder?
Schade Chance vertan

Manchmal spielt man Schach, manchmal spielt man Tempo kleine Schnecke....Ich bevorzuge Schach

Sheran tQue

#44 von Sheran tQue , 19.11.2015 19:45

so weiter geht es mit Brum und Steve...werden sie noch zueinanderfinden und wenn ja wird es was einzigartiges sein???
Brum antwortet erstmal...03.10.2015

Zitat
Hi my man,
just using my time to write you before I leave to visit mom.
At the moment she wants to see me quit often.
Finn is visiting his dad and I missing him so much.
We don't need the lawer. He is not good for you. I do not trust him. He deserrt you with your problems.
I wrote him at the first time that I need this authority from you.
I told him but he didn't made it with you because he didn't believe what i wrote him.
He ignored my sugesstions
It is his fault that you didn't write and stamp it.
So please take a part of the money and go to the gouverment . Find someone you can pay and let him stamp it.Bestechung funktioniert doch in solchen ländern oder?
It is much cheaper and faster.
I need you here in my arms. Under my shower and in my bed.wow die Frau wird ja immer mutiger
Big kiss and hug
Brum

Steve antwortet auch Brav am 03.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my angel,
I'm glad to read from you. You were in my mind all day. Our dreams are coming true baby. You mean the world to
me. I would love you forever. I promise you. You are my soulmate honey. You must be from the heavens. I am so
in love with you baby. I can't wait to be in your arm. I can't wait to cuddle you all night. I can't wait to
cook breakfast for you in the morning. You are always in my heart. You are the love of my life. On Monday, I
will look for another lawyer. I can't wait to be Germany with you. Dream of you every night. You are special,
I love you so much. You are important my love. I will Take care of you. Have a wonderful weekend with mom. I
am with you forever. Take care my love.
Kisses & huggs����������������
I love you Always
Matteo

und brav am 04.10.2015

Zitat
You are a part of my life and you are a part of me. Actually, you are like my soul mate as you complete me. I
can't imagine a single day without you and not a single moment. You are my world and my fantasy. Please keep
loving me the way I do. Because I truly love you in life and that is only True. Baby I love you!

Brum antwortet erst am 05.10.2015....

Zitat
My darling,
I just can't explain how much I love you and before i bring Finn to school and the treatment of works will
catch me and need to write you.
Did you sleep well and eat enough?
I know there wouldn't be much time for us his week because of the preparing the fair and it will be long
working days for me.
We will start to pack the things we want to sell and writing the packing lists.
Please cross your fingers for a success. We both need it. When we will bring the business o a higher level we
need every little cash infusion we get.
Have you any idea what you want to do in the shop?
Today i have to see doctor again and i am a little worried about whatt he says. I now it is wasting time
because i have to work longer to get catch up the time i loosing by visit him.
Miss you so much
Brum

und Steve? 05.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
I slept well yesterday. I think about you and I miss you so much. I haven't eaten, I have no appetite. All my
love to you baby, My feelings for you grow everyday. This relationship means everything to me. My hope &
everything. You are always in my heart. I don't have any idea yet, but I can always help you at the shop. You
mean the world to me baby. You put a smile on my face whenever I read your email. Please, try and make time
for the doctor. It's important that you see the doctor.
I love you so much & I don't want you to hurt. You are always on my mind,you are always on my mind....warum erinnert mich das an die Pet shop boys...hmmm I will be with you forever.
I
L
O
V
E
Y
O
U
Matteo

Brum lässt sich nicht lumpen und er hat eine zweite email verdient...05.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
yes was by the doctor. Takes me time. He says I have to be careful if i will stand the fair. So no stress and
no pressure.
When I would not listen he will send me to hospital again and he things i could lost my hearing compltly. It
is realy serius.
I was dreaming about us . Sitting lust in the livingroom with a glas of white wine and watching and old
fashion lovefilm together,. And the funniest thing on this dream we bolth were in our 80ties.
You nearly without hair and i with grey hair and it wasn't our house it was the house of our son and we were
watching after our grandkids during he and his wife was out for a romantic dinner.
It was so peaceful. I hate to wake up...
Please don't worry about me I will be strong for you...
Why have you a new telephone number?Falls jemand die neue Nummer möchte....+14242395384
Love you so much
Brum

nochmal 05.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
Thanks my love for your letter. The dream is lovely honey. I have problem with my other line. I think about
you a lot baby. How's Finn doing? Text me on viber
Matteo

knackig und kurz...Brum 06.10.2015

Zitat
Just want to write I love you and finn and I am are fine.
In true love
Brum

Steve 06.10.2015

Zitat
My love, Do you remember the first time I read your words? I do and I will forever. Because it was on that
beautiful day that God decided that I needed to meet the one I was waiting for all my life. With you it feels
like I am home. When you take me in your arms all my troubles somehow disappear. I feel like I am in heaven
and you are my angel. I promise to always be there for you and to forever love you. I will never break your
trust because you having so much faith in me to give me your heart and soul means so much. There are no enough
words to describe how much you mean to me today. All I want for us is that as time passes our love only grows
such that years from now when we look back and this day, it feels like the day we loved each other the least.
I love you. Your soulmate,

jetzt reicht es nichtmal mehr für eine unterschrift

Brum 07.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
just so much work to get everything in time.
Hope you are fine.
Missing you so much. Don't want to go on Fryday because means no internet and no mails for four days.
How can I live without a massage from you.
Tonight I going to have my stiching lesson. It will be late for me to come home and it will be empty because
you not there
Love you
Brum

Steve 07.10.2015

Zitat
Hey there dear, Do you know the effect you have on me? Even in times of stress, I find myself calmer than
usual. I always seem to find the lighter side in things and situations. This is so unlike me, the pessimist I
used to be. No matter how hard I would try I used to be impossible to think positive. But right from when you
walked into my life, things have changed. You have become like the biggest strength in my life. Every day with
you I learn something new. Your positive nature, your ability to see good in every one and your kindness has
reflected in me and is making me so much like you. I am loving the new me and hence falling in love with you
even more. Every passing day makes me realize how important you are to me. I never want to lose you my
darling. I love you today and I will love you forever. Because you are my angel.

Steve wird langsam wach...07.10.2015,

Zitat
Hello baby,
The money haven't reflected in the bank account in the USA today. I want you to call your bank in Germany.
What is the problem??? Sort it out quick........HETZZZ MICHHH NICHTYou know I miss you so much. I can't wait to be with you in
Germany.
I can't wait to lick your body, And suck your nipple. I am day dreaming of you here. I wait to read from you.
All my love to you baby. I want your love forever..I love you so much
Matteo

Da wartet doch brum erstmal mit der Antwort...08.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
don't understand why you angry with me.
I told you the money leaved my count on Friday.
Why you are blaming me? I didn't lie to you.
Even you want me to search for the money and I did.
I was by the bank today. They told me the money was booking from my account and transfered to the transferbank
in Frankfurt.
They will reply when they know more.
I have to concentrate to the fair. I have to earn money so we can have a good live.
Why do you not understand and put me under pressure
It is not my fault but you blaming me.
I told you i am in stress for the fair and you can't see I doing everything for you.
You didn't even done what I was asking for.
You even send me the letter of attorney yet which i need.
Seems that I am the only one in this partnership that keeps her promise.
I am so dissapointed. feeling sick and under pressure
Brum

So Steve antwortet prompt 08.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,

Sorry, I think you misunderstood me, I'm not blaming you for it.
relax and take a deep breathe. You are my wife. I want your love forever.
My angel, I didn't mean to put you under pressure, I love you so much. I will never hurt you, I promise you.
You are so special to me, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are my dream baby.
Sometimes I wish my body was transparent, and you could see my heart, and see how much it beats for you. I
will be with you forever. You are in my dreams. Baby, you are important to me. I'm going to wait, but if the
bank gets back to you, please inform me.
I thought we agreed that When the money arrives in Cambodia, I should take a part in the money and hire
another lawyer. I haven't hired a lawyer because of this. The letter of authority comes from the lawyer. I
haven't been able to hire a lawyer. This is the reason for the delay.
You are important. You make me happy love.
I want things to work out, I was not trying to put you under pressures. I miss you baby & I can't wait to
be with you. You are the one in my heart. I can't wait to be with you honey. I don't want you stressed. You
are special my love. Smile for me, All my love to you. How's Finn doing? I miss you so much. I can't wait to
feel warm ness of your body at night. You are my life baby. I
love

So jetzt haben Steve und Brum erstmal Pause, denn Brum ist unterwegs. Morgen gibt es dann den nächsten Teil

Sheran tQue

#45 von Sheran tQue , 20.11.2015 20:46

So dann geht ea mal wie versprochen mitBrum und Steve weiter...
Brum antwortet erstmal... 13.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling ,
just sitting here and make the office work for the shop and fair.
Missing you.
Just want to write you and say my night was okay but i am still very tiered.
Have to make a rest when I finish.
When I get Finn from school i will bring him to football training.
Please take good care of you.
Brum

Steve antwortet brav 13.10.2015

Zitat
My love,
I think you need a break from work, maybe 2 days. You are special to me, and I don't want you to break down
again. Please!! There is something On my mind and I want to share it with you. You been so busy this passed
week. I need $300 to feed myself, while we wait for my flight money to reflect in the USA. Please, I haven't
eaten today. jetzt nur noch 300? Das wird ja immer günstiger
Matteo

Brum 14.10.2015

Zitat
hi Darling,
I can't make a break. I have to earn Money to payback the credit from the bank for your ticket.
I have now debts to get you to Germany.
Also I have to pay my bills. The rent for the shop, the payment for my employess and the bills of daily life.
Í am nearly working 60 hours a week just to get you here.
And now you write me you take the ticket for your fly back to the USA.ja ja erwischt
Are you kidding me?
What is wrong.
Brum

So steve versucht zu ermitteln 15.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
You don't understand me, it's a translation error. You are the most important person in my life. You mean the
world to me. I can't wait to be in your arm. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. All my love to you
honey. I just need little money feed, until I come down to Germany. Have you talked to bolt? Has he sent it
back to the USA? I miss you so much. I can't wait to be with you. I love you forever.
Matteo

und dann am 16.10.2015 nochmal...da Brum nicht antwortet

Zitat
o the one I my heart longs for, Love was just a word until my life introduced me to you! Just like the sun
belongs to the sky and the fishes belong to the sea, I feel like I belong to you. It feels like I have finally
found my purpose in life, the reason I was made. I was made for you. I feel so lucky that I have finally
reunited with my soulmate. I never ever want to part from you. You are the reason for my happiness, and only
you have to power to make me cry. I love you my angel, will never give up on this beautiful relationship.
Can't wait to be in Germany. Yours today and forever

So brum doch nochmal am 16.10.2015

Zitat
My one and only,,
I was in the bank to visit Mr. Bolte for calling up the Transmission.
They told me he is ill. He has a sickness called Hunde Kreuzmeningokken Fieber.jag das mal durch den Translator..ha
He is very infectious and not aloud to work.
So I haven't any possibility to prove if the Money there.
All I can tell you is the Money still booked from my account so it must be there.
I realy hate it everything is going wrong and its like i have misfortune on my hand.
I missing you so much. it is hard and hurts so deep. Want you into my life and bed.
Please, I will talk to mom this weekend and to find solution for us to be together.
She is a realy wise woman and always finds a way to make things possible
I am now leavin for my Weekend visit by mom and have no Internet.
Please be strong for me
Brum

So dann Brum am 19.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
was a long and nice weekend by mom.
Told her about how much i miss you and how many problems we have. Everything is going wrong.
Mom can't wait to meet you in person and she savs we have to hurry up to bring ypu to Germany.
She gave me some money which i maybe could send to you.
The question which will be a good way.
It is not the money you need but a part of it.
I can't get a credit from the bank because of the last money i send you.
so how can we get further.The Information of the bank is that they booked the Money correctly to the account
you gave me.
I miss you and i want you into my life in real.
Hardly can stand this
Brum

So steve reagiert....19.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my angel,
I'm glad to read from you. My dreams are finally coming true. In my heart I feel your love from the distance.
You are my true love. I can't wait to be with you my love. I miss you more. You are in my thoughts always. I
want you forever baby. I can't wait to meet your family, you are so special to me. I can't wait to be in
Germany with you.
Use this detail to send the money to me
Name: Tong Sopheap
I wait to read from you soonest.soso jetzt wieder Western Union
Matteo

Kurze Zeit Später

Zitat
Use this detail to send the money to me.
Go to western union
Name: Tong Sopheap

Brum kurz und knapp 19.10.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve can you explain me what I have to do exactly. Never jused this Bank before.
Missing You
Brum

Steve 19.10.2015

Zitat
1. Go to the bank tomorrow morning
2. Tell them you want to use "western union" service.
3. They will give you a form
Send the money to this name : Tong Sopheap
Name : Tong Sopheap
The bank will give you a code for the transaction.
Send the code to me on viber.
Do you understand now?
I wait to read from you.wie kein I love you
Matteo

Brum 20.10.2015

Zitat
Hi Darling,
had an appointment with the Substitute of Mr. Bolte, Mr. Moritz.
He told me that my bank don't work with Western Union, so I have select a bank which is near by.
Frankfurt will not work. Takes me to much time to get there and i have to work so we can live a good life when
you here.
I will make an Internet search this evening to get it.
Please be strong.
The Money must have arrived your aunt because it is booked and didn't come back.
So please ask her.
Missing and loving you honey
Brum

Wow Steve macht überstunden...21.10.2015

Zitat
hello my love,
i am glad to read from you. you were in my mind all day. i think about the future so much, i cant wait to be with you.
i have asked my aunt and she said that the money didn't enter her account. i want you to send the money tomorrow morning. The inheritance is enough money for me and you
you need to make out time for this relationship. i want to marry you baby. its my dream, i dream of you every-night. you need to make sacrifice for our relationship, Frankfurt is just 20 mins away from Erlenborn.........i have been with you for 4 months, we need to meet each-other. i am missing you so much now...................
This is the address to the western union in frankfurt
western union

Zeil 5, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone:+49 800 33443355
prove to me that i am important to you.................

So das kann Brum kontern.....21.10.2015

Zitat
Honey,
do you want to set me under pressure?
You even didn't write me that your aunt get the money.Ja darling wo ist mein Geld
Mr. Moritz says the money has to be on the account.
Since the last month I did everything to run this relationship.
I made appointments with the bank, I tryed to get the money for yxou. I take a credit for you so that you can fly to Germany.
I just asked you one thing to send me a letter of attornety and you didn't , no not correct I begged you but you didn't.
I have to run my shop, care for Finn beeing a good daughter and a good wife for you and now you asked if I love you? I have to show you how worth you are for me?
When i will only care for this bank things I realy can close my business and how will I pay my bills?
Even you right just 20 minutes when there is no traffic, normaly 45 min.
so 45 min to drive to it and one hour iin the bank than 45 min to drive back.
Mades 2 and a half hour. Should i cloose my shop ? should i loose costumers? Should I loose everything which makes me strong?
It takes you five minutes to write the letter and even you are not doing it.
Why are you blaming me..
I already send you over 2000 Euro.ja hat sie oder?
This relationship has to go in two ways not only in one but at the moment the only person who works for all is me.
You promisse me that you would never hurt me but you did now.
I have to think over. I am crying and can t concentrate because I love you
:"-(

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#46 von Roadrunner , 20.11.2015 23:33

Gibs ihm! Richtig so!

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#47 von Sheran tQue , 21.11.2015 10:17

so weiter geht es Endspurt...
Da antwortet Steve mal gar nicht cool 21.10.2015

Zitat
Honey,
I am not happy with this situation, My aunt said the money is not in her account. She goes back tomorrow to
the bank to check again. My aunt haven't seen the money mr moritz said he transferred to the USA. It's
already more than 5days now. Call your bank
I told you that the document comes from the Cambodia government. we need to hire another lawyer first, I have
explained all this before to you.
You can't sacrifice 2 hours of your time, to send money to your husband. Your husband is not important to you.
you don't want to go to Frankfurt. Don't you have an employee anymore?? You told me you have an employee that
take care of the shop. Why the excuses? I don't understand you. It's been one month already. If you don't
want to send the money, just let me know. I'm tired of waiting over here.
Matteo

Brum antwortet natürlich erst spät...22.10.2015

Zitat
Hi,
Mr Moritz checked it twice. The money is there and he is sworn by German Gouverment.
I trust him and i don't know your aunt
So the money is from my account and send to the transfer bank and the transfer bank send it . Mr. Moritz
proved it
I told you that a handwritten letter will be enough here in Germany.
So two possibillities.
1. You ignore my emails
2. You don't want to help me.
You are important for me, that is why i work so hard. We have to have a future here.
Do you regonised i worked nearly 40 hours from Monday to yesterday. I am in the shop and prepairing for our
Future.
I want you near by me but it seems all you want is to blame me. Nothing i make it is good enough for you.
All you do is blaming me for everything i do.
How can you say you love me when you are not able to see my side.
I told you i will look for a WU near by but you even didn't accept this.
All I here is where the money. Do you think I am lying?
sorry that is something I can't no nice word from you written.Regeln Nr. 1 leg dich nie mit deutschen Frauen an
I am realy hurt
Brum

Steve 22.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
How are you doing? I'm glad to read from you. My aunt will go to her bank tomorrow, she's couldn't go today.
She will get back to me by tomorrow. You are important to me and I will write a hand written letter for your
bank, but we still need a stamp from the government. I can't wait to see you baby. I believe in you & I
trust you so much honey. Don't want you to hurt, I am in love with you. I will spend the rest of my life with
you. You are my dreams baby. I want your love forever. I have got a present you & Finn. I am going to
book my flight as soon as possible. Did you find a WU near? I miss you baby. You are in my heart always baby.
Text me on viber tonight.
I love you so much honey
Matteo

etwas später....

Zitat
my aunt just contacted me now & told me that the money is not in the bank. I am tired. You are playing, I
don't want your money anymore.

noch später..

Zitat
Baby, mr moritz is lying to us. He didn't send the money. I will start coming to Germany when mr moritz sends
the money to my aunts account. Her bank said no money. How do I survive now? I am dying of hungry over here.
You don't care to ask me how I manage to survive, and you tell me you are working for us. I am
confused.......
Matteo

na da hat Brum doch noch einen Plan 23.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,
how can Mr. Moritz play with us? You know Mr. Bolte has done the transfer and he is hospitle.
As i read your email I was confused. How can you say i am playing with you?
So the money isn't there but it didn't come back.So where is it.
It must be on the account i don't understand. It is a lot of money and i have now just the money my mom gave
me.
So we have to try Western Union.
Do you see something all bad happens you make it my fault you say. How can you say you love me. You blaming me
for nothing. I realy love you and i want you here.
Maybe it is faster to send you a food sending.
I surched for a Western union near by me and found one.
I called them and they say before i can make the transmission there is a new lay in Germany.
Please fill the blank and send it back to me.
It is for Identification for payment and i can make everything in your name...
Please when you filled it scan it and send it to me as soon as possible.
And honey be sure you have to. No excuses if I am so much important for you as you for me then do it...
You have to work on your part on this relationship as i work on my.
Please trust me i am knowing exactly what i a doing

Die Vollmacht habe ich ihm mal gesendet

na lieber Steve sind wir angepisst???? 23.10.2015

Zitat
Stop lying to me, I am not stupid. Don't ever write me about mr bolte & moritz. I am blaming bolte &
moritz for everything.
If you are still serious about this relationship, drive to western union tomorrow and send the money.
I am tired of you giving me stupid excuses.
Go to western union and send the money.
Use this detail to send the money.
Name : Tong Sopheap
You send the money to "Tong Sopheap"
The reason: She helps me to pick the money up, because I don't speak the Cambodia language.

und das Finale??? Abwarten später

Dateianlage:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Generalvollmacht.pdf

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#48 von Sheran tQue , 22.11.2015 14:01

nun jetzt geht es mal weiter...

Steve kommt in Erklärungsnot 23.10.2015

Zitat
I don't have a printer or scanner overs here. I am starving over here. Send the money to the name, I gave you.
I don't want hear any excuses. Let me know, if you are not interested.
Matteo

Da muss Brum jetzt mal ein Zeichen setzen ....24.10.2015
Überschrift der Email übrigens...Jetzt mal Klartext

Zitat
Hi Steve,
as I told you I AM NOT LYING!!!!
The money boooked from my account since I wrote you. Your aunt is lying. Maybe she don't want to send you the
money.
How can you say you love me and in the same way say i am playing with you.
You are playing with me. Maybe you have the money already and now you making a happy live with this woman
called Tong?ja ist da eine andere Frau..Erzähl doch mal
You are lying to me ..she is your girlfriend over there. You are like my ex.
I told you i had a car accident and you didn't even asked if i was hurt...How can you say you love me...
And there are no excuses from me..just the thruth....
Brum

Steve 24.10.2015

Zitat
I don't have any other woman in my life. Tong is the hotel manager.
Please, Stop acting like a child.
Are you still interested in this relationship???
Give me your word😒😒😒
Matteo

Brum 26.10.2015

Zitat
Hi Steve ,
I am so confused what to do. You told me about These woman. You say she is the Hotel Manager? But why didn't
you tell me before about here. Where you scared? It feels to me as you would lie. Can't you understand this
It's hurts me so much. She is so near to you and I am so far away. You say she helps you seems she is more
value for you than I. :"-(
We are just blaming each other.
Every email I read from you is like you put me to jugement or court.
Ist hurts that you say I am acting like a child. I am so worthless for you? Why you degrade me so much?
Every word of your emails are just criticism and imputations.
I trust in this relationship but I am not sure if you do.
I just read your last email because I am back from mom and sitting here and cry and don't now what to do.
:"-(

Steve 26.10.2015

Zitat
The bank didn't stamp the receipt you sent to me. You are lying to me

Das ist alles????

So da kontert Brum 27.10.2015

Zitat
It is not normal to stamp. They read it in a special computer ....your aunt is lying.
The money is from my account and to the US...
The transferbank proved it..
You playing games. That is not okay.
I was right there is another woman and now you need a reason to leave me.
Seems I was the only one in this relationship who worked for it.
Never thought there is another man as my ex but seems I am wrong.

Steve 27.10.2015

Zitat
You are still lying to me
Matteo

So Brum wird langsam wütend....28.10.2015.....Über schrift DAs wars also

Zitat
Dear Steve.
your last mail hurts me so much.
I don’t need a man who calles me a lyer. I don’t need a man who blames me because only for the reason I
want to help him.
I don’t need a man who runs around with other woman and don’t tell me the truth. When she is only the
manager why didn’t you told me. How can I ever trust you again?
The money is on the account they told me. I would asked Mr. Moritz if he could write me a bill for you to
prove but you are not worth it because you don’t trust and believe. Whatever I say and write you, you don*t
believe. You call me lyer.
I think your aunt has the money and doesn’t want you to get it . Maybe she is jealous about us and don’t
want us to have a futur together.
Whatever it was I am happy. Happy that I read your mail before I went to Western Union to make the payment for
you.ÄTSCH
Happy that I can payback my mom her money.
Happy that I didn’T tell Finn about because he can’t handle good with disappointment.
So tell your aunt she has won and can send me my money back.
You know where to send it you got my account.
I wish you the best in life and I think you get the woman you owned. A woman you can tread bad.
I gave you my heart, I thought you were the man I can share everything. I thought you were diffrent but you
not. You left me with broken heart and how can I ever trust again.
Here is something for you to think about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ntKgLxgY9s

Dieses Video ist einfach Tradition
Brum

So nun hat es Steve...28.10.2015

Zitat
Hello my love,
Deep down in heart you know, You didn't send the money. The bank didn't stamp the receipt of an official
transaction in Germany. Who would believe it??? I would not believe you, until prove me wrong. Why are you
jealous of the hotel manager?? You didn't send money for me to feed. How do I survive here without food? If
you truly love me, you would go to Frankfurt to send money for food. You just give me excuses. Go to western
union and send me money to feed. I have nothing to do with the hotel manager. If you want my trust again, you
would listen to me.
Matteo

Das schickte er mit der nächsten 8.32Uhr

Dann die nächste 8.42

Zitat
Hello my love,
If you can send €200 to Cambodia. how do you want me to believe you sent €2100 to the USA. I still want
to come to Germany and live with you forever. You are still in my heart, but you have to prove your
commitment to me. Convince me that this relationship is important to you.
I
Love
You
So
Much
Matteo

Dann die nächste 8.51Uhr

Zitat
Hello my love,
Give me the reference number of the payment you made at the western union. It will prove to me that you sent
the money to the USA. I only need a prove from you. Prove to me that I can still trust you.
I haven't eaten in days, I am dying.
The hotel manager will throw me out on Saturday, if I can't renew my rent.
I am waiting....

Dann die nächste 8.53Uhr

Zitat
The song touches my heart.
I love you baby
Matteo

Und die letzte für den Tag......8.58Uhr

Zitat
Send me your picture too, I still love you baby
Matteo

Und morgen vielleicht das Finale????

3 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#49 von floh67 , 22.11.2015 14:50

So ein freches Aas der Steve.. gib ihm Saures Brum

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

#50 von Sheran tQue , 23.11.2015 21:30

So weiter geht es mit Steve und Brum

Brum ist so durcheinander...ales dreht sich..also versucht sie es auf Deutsch

Zitat
Mein geliebter Steve,

diese Zeilen erreichen dich auf Deutsch, da das die Sprache ist in der ich meine Gefühle am besten ausdrücken kann.

Merkst du eigentlich was los ist? Du machst mich verantwortlich für alles was dir wiederfährt. Du beschuldigst mich der Lüge, nur weil du meinst auf die Überweisung müsste ein Stempel. Ich kann dir versichern in Deutschland ist das nicht so. Sie lesen die Überweisung zur Weiterverarbeitung in einen Computer ein.

Aber du weißt es ja besser. Schade, daß du mir so wenig vertraust. Ich habe die Bank mehrmals gefragt, das Geld ist bei deiner Tante. Sie lügt. Hast du das je in Betracht gezogen? Nein sicher nicht. Für dich ist ja einfacher unsere Liebe zu zerstören.

Warum muss ich dir beweisen, daß ich dich liebe indem ich dir Geld überweise. Habe ich dir nicht schon mehr überwiesen als du wolltest?

Wie kann unsere Liebe bestehen, wenn du mich jetzt schon eine Lügnerin nennst. Wenn du mich permanent beschuldigst und niedermachst? Nicht ein nettes Wort, nicht ein sanftes „Ich liebe dich“ nur Vorwürfe und Phrasen.

Ich war gestern schon fast auf dem Weg nach Frankfurt. Hatte extra eine Angestellte von mir für Überstunden kommen lassen. Dann lass ich deine Mail. Es tat so weh. Es traf mich wie ein Blitz. Du liebst mich nicht. Ich bin nur ein Fussabtreter für dich, nicht mehr. ein Wesen das man schlimmer behandelt wie einen Hund. Deswegen bin ich nicht nach Frankfurt gefahren.

Ich arbeite zur Zeit mehr als 60 Stunden die Woche, nur für uns. Ich vernachlässige meinen Sohn dadurch und du dankst es mir so?

Warum ??????

Ich habe seit Tagen weder richtig gegessen noch geschlafen um Sorge für dich und du behandelst mich so? Ich habe dich immer respektvoll behandelt, nie ein böses Wort.

Ich habe für dich meine Mutter angepumpt. Sie an unserem Glück teilhaben lassen und wofür? Das du ihre Tochter eine Lügnerin nennst? Ihre Tochter als wertlos erachtest? Ihr zeigst , daß der Mensch den sie liebt, in deinen Augen nichts wert ist? Sie wollte dich mit offenen Armen in unsere Familie aufnehmen.

Warum ich Eifersüchtig bin? Wenn du kein schlechtes Gewissen gehabt hättest, hättest du mir von Anfang an von dieser Frau erzählt, daß sie dir hilft und dolmetscht, aber das hast du nicht!!! Warum nur? Hattest du angst ich könnte es nicht verstehen?

Hast du überhaupt mal in Erwägung gezogen meine letzte Email ernsthaft zu lesen und dir fünf Minuten Gedanken gemacht eine Lösung zu finden? Deine Lösung war einfach, mich zu beschimpfen und mich zu beschuldigen.

Steve nach wie vor bin ich bereit dir eine Chance zu geben, aber das liegt ganz alleine an dir.

Ich werde ab morgen Nachmittag bis Montag Abend auf diesem Wirtschaftstreffen sein und das hat absolute Pirorität!! Ich werde nicht Erreichbar sein. Es entscheidet über unsere Zukunft und unser Leben.

Zeit für dich zum nachdenken und Lösungen zu finden.

Zeit für dich zu klären wo mein Geld ist, daß nach wie vor für dich bestimmt ist!

Zeit für dich herauszufinden was ich für dich bedeute! Und Zeit für mich herauszufinden, ob ich dir noch vertrauen kann.

Und bitte akzeptiere, daß ich nicht telefoniere. Ich habe dir gefühlte 1000mal gesagt, daß ich so gut wie nichts am Telefon verstehe aufgrund meiner Krankheit und das mich so etwas enorm stresst, aber du ignorierst es. Soweit zu deiner Wertschätzung mir gegenüber.

Und jetzt entschuldige mich bitte, ich genehmige mir fünf Minuten Zeit zu trauern und muss dann stark sein und arbeiten für meine Familie und deren Zukunft.

Deine Entscheidung ob du ein Teil davon sein willst, nicht meine!

Brum

Dazu hat er dieses Bild bekommen

Sehr schöne Antwort von Steve...was doch so ein Übersetzungsprogramm anrichtet...28.10.2015

Zitat
hello my love,

i am sorry my love, the translator made my words ugly. i didn't mean to hurt you.
i have called the USA bank and i spoke with the customer care, they told me that no money was transferred to account. i cant blame my aunt, since the bank said no money was transferred. you should go and make a report to the bank manager.
you should go back to the bank and ask question again, maybe there is a mistake somewhere but the money is not in the account.
i will reward you with the inheritance. i promise you. the inheritance is a lot of money for us as a family.
i was confused baby, you are important to me. i still love you in my heart, i am also crying as i write this letter to you. please, forgive me. its a misunderstanding baby.
please, try and understand i am not perfect myself. i make mistakes too baby. i hope you will find a place in your heart to forgive me. i still want to come to Germany to be with you. you are the woman of dreams, you will always be special to me.
please, i am begging you with the name of GOD, send that 300 euros for me. i am going to be thrown out by Saturday, if i cant renew my rent. i am dying of hunger here.
please, hurry to Frankfurt tomorrow.

you didn't send me your pictures baby.
i want to see your adorable eye.
text me on viber EmojiEmojiEmoji

Dazu dieses Bild

Da da setzt Brum doch einen Drauf 29.10.2015

Zitat
Hi darling,

Steve you have nothing realy understand. You just go further to the point you stand.

I will care about our problems when I am back from business meeting

I working so hard at the moment for our Future.

Haven't found a picture I can send because no one is good enough for you.

Your decision if you want to become a part of family.

Brum

Danach war Funktstille..Zunächst noch auf Viber einige Anrufe...nun kam nichts mehr...

2 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#51 von Sheran tQue , 23.11.2015 21:33

Fazit...
ich habe ihm mehr als drei Monate beschäftigt.
Er war das perfekte Übungsobjekt..
Auch wenn ich ein paarmal in Panik verfallen bin, war da doch immer mein Mentor, der mich begleitet hat.
Danke dafür ohne wäre ich nie soweit gekommen.
Ich überlege übrigens noch ob ich ihn anschreiben soll wann seine Tante mir mein Geld zurück überweisst.. aber da ja kein Geld mehr überwiesen wurde ist er bestimmt schon verhungert
Danke fürs mitlesen und irgend wie vermisse ich ihn...aber da gibt es ja noch Thomas, Jimmy (mein Held..ein ganz anderes Kaliber) und Jorgen

Ach ja ...soviel zu tun

4 Mitglieder finden das Gut!

Sheran tQue

#52 von schmubo , 23.11.2015 23:46

Zitat
...irgend wie vermisse ich ihn...

Dann wende dich doch mal an @Roadrunner , unseren Spezialisten für die Wiederaufnahme beendeter Baits!
Und im Übrigen bin ich der Ansicht, dass du tolle Arbeit geleistet hast.

Mugu vult decipi. Ergo decipiatur!   (frei nach Titio)

schmubo
baiting by software

zuletzt bearbeitet 23.11.2015 | Top

#53 von floh67 , 24.11.2015 06:37

Zitat von Sheran tQue im Beitrag #51

Ich überlege übrigens noch ob ich ihn anschreiben soll wann seine Tante mir mein Geld zurück überweisst.. aber da ja kein Geld mehr überwiesen wurde ist er bestimmt schon verhungert

Verhungert? Vielleicht lässt er sich ja doch reanimieren.. Schwester Susi ist auch gern behilflich dabei
Hat mir sehr gut gefallen, dein Einstand hier. Jeder Baiter entwickelt seine eigene Art und Weise zu baiten.. und auch Mugu ist nicht gleich Mugu.
Also weiter so @Sheran tQue .. ich freu mich echt auf die nächsten Kandidaten

PS: Es macht richtig schön Spaß mit dir zusammen zu arbeiten..

"Es ist leichter die Menschen zu täuschen, als sie zu überzeugen, dass sie getäuscht worden sind.'' (Mark Twain)

floh67
Foren-Fee

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.11.2015 | Top

#54 von Roadrunner , 24.11.2015 06:51

Dem schliesse ich mich gerne an @Sheran tQue

Sola Scriptura

¥$ WE $CAN

Roadrunner
Moderator/Medienjunkie
!

#55 von Scambaiter , 24.11.2015 22:35

Schöne Story, gut geschrieben und mit Phantasie umgesetzt.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

Frisch gefischter Mugu
Franck Morain

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz