Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: FOR GOD AND HUMANITY (Typische Mugu Mail)

#261 von Scambaiter , 15.01.2009 03:04

Zitat von Good Day Beloved One = 235. | 15.01.09
Subject: Good Day Beloved One
Tuesday, 13 January, 2009 1:51 PM
From: "Sister Kate George" sisterkategeorge123456@gmail.com
To: ***@yahoo.com
Dear Beloved One,

May The peace of the lord Jesus Christ be with you , It is with tears that I am writing this message to you from a hospital bed, I am Mrs sister kate george. A widow to late Mr. David george, who worked faith ELF Petroleum Company in France for nine years before he died in the year 2002. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.5 Million with a Bank in Italy Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Italy .

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem, but I know that my doctor is not God. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a Church, Organization or good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a Church, Organization or good person that will use this fund for Orphanages, Widows and other peoples that need help and also propagating the word of God and to endeavors that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giver " I took this decision because I don\'t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians not even good at all because they are the one that are responsible for the death of my husband in other to have all my late husband properties and I don\'t want my husband\'s effort to be used by those that conspired for his death
or for ungodly things.

This is why I am taking this decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosoms of the Lord. Exodus 14 Vs 14 says that "the Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don\'t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presences of my husband\'s relatives are around me always. I don\'t want them to know about this development and I know that with God all things are possible to those who trust in Him and to those who work by faith. As soon as I received your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Italy .

I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you, Church or Organization to always pray for me because the Lord is my only Shepard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve Him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful through your life.

Contact me on this email address sisterkategeorge123456@gmail.com and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church or organization for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to receive your response immediately,

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.
I remain yours sister in Christ.

Mrs sister kate george-.

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.01.2009 | Top

#262 von Scambaiter , 15.01.2009 03:13

Zitat von URGENT RESPONSE!! = 236. | 15.01.09
Betreff: URGENT RESPONSE!!
Dienstag, 13. Januar, 2009 21:13 Uhr
Von: "Barrister Antonio Tebus" info@lawfirm.es
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt

Barrister Antonio Tebus
Solicitors and Advocates.
Address: C/Plaza 2b, 29008 Madrid -Spain.
Email: info@lawfirm.es

ATTENTION.

My name is Barrister Antonio Tebus and I hope this email meets you well as
it will be of great benefit between both of us. I wish to present you as a
relation and beneficiary of my client Mr. Andrew Terry Juan, an American
citizen who died four years ago while under going an operation of a brain
Tumor. As an attorney and legal representative to the deceased,
his insurance company contacted me and gave me an authorization to provide
his family member to enable them release his life insurance policy benefit
fund which amounts to $8,600,000.00 (Eight million, six hundred thousand united
state dollars) to the Relative/beneficiary and after the mandatory period,
the insurance company will have no option than to transfer the fund in to
the Government Treasury Bond as an unclaimed benefit/fund.

I got your contact address in my quest to get a reliable party who shall
work with me to claim the life insurance benefit of my deceased client with
the insurance institution here in Spain, since all my efforts to get the
biological relative has proved abortive. Please get back to me urgently
For more information; afterwards we can work out the details,
And the issue of your compensation.

Best Regards,

Barrister Antonio Tebus
Attorney

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.01.2009 | Top

#263 von Scambaiter , 28.01.2009 04:19

Zitat von Hello Dear, = 237. | 28.01.09
Betreff: Hello Dear,
Monday, 26 January, 2009 9:27 PM
To: shalvaaupair@mail.ru
Hello Dear,

My name is Mrs. Lucila Teodoro,The wife of Mr.Crisanto Teodoro ,a prominent human right defender and also the chairperson of Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (BAYAN) Who his sudden killing on the 10 March 2006 in Luzon, at around 9pm has been a shock to me and my children.
Well during my late husband death threat, he gave me the total sum of $17. million dollars for the up keeping/future of our children and he ask me to put it in a metallic box and deposit it in a security and finance company in abroad. This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.

This means that the security company does not even know the content of this trunk box. Since the death of my late husband, the Philippine government has blocked all me and my late husband account and also my late husband family has succeed in collecting from me all the properties of my late husband, trying to leave me with nothing for the future of my children,
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money in the box for the future of my children. Since my late husband family made it impossible for me to have access to calls or to move out of the house as they always monitor me. I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money for the future of my children since the government and my late husband family are monitoring all my movement.

I hope to trust you as who will not sit on this money when you claim it.i will give you 20% of the total money for your assistance.if you are willing to help me,get back to me so that i will forward to you details towards how you will help me.

Best regards

Mrs. Lucila Teodoro

Mailto: lucila00403@yahoo.com.ph

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.01.2009 | Top

#264 von Scambaiter , 28.01.2009 04:24

Zitat von CONSIDER MY A APPLICATION = 238. | 28.01.09
Subject:CONSIDER MY A APPLICATION
Monday, 26 January, 2009 7:36 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
Wilmslow Road, Manchester,
M20 4BX United Kingdom
26,1/2009

Dear: Sir/Madam

As you read this, I don`t want you to feel too sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs. Mariam Ibrahim of Iran; I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. Since my husband death.

I am presently in United Kingdom undergoing medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to my doctor medically, he is a cancer expert.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but only think of my son and my husband`s business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my family business as that was the only thing I cared for. Now I realized that with God I am saved, I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just! Wanting to have or make all the money in the world. Can I trust this fund in your care?

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it, being Muslim or christen dose not matter, what matter is how God fearing you are. Now God has touched me through my Illness , I have "Willed" and given most of my Property and Assets to whom it may concerned to assist in investing my family fund with a Bank (where my husband deposit the fixed amount of £80,6 million British pounds. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so if I die, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed Money to some charity organizations in Austral, African, Liberia, Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my husband’s accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence! , I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them.

The last of my family money which no one knows of is in huge cash deposited of Eighty Million Six Hundred Thousand British Pounds £80,600,000,00 that I have with a Bank in Eroup, I will want you to help me receive this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations, N.G.O’S and invest some part for my only son left, Mohammed he is still a student here in UK. I want you to invest part of the money in Real Estate in your country for my son, both of you will be a shareholder’s in the company,

I shall send you the entire needed valued documents for the normalization of the account to your name.

I have set aside as part of 30% for you, and for your cooperation, let me be assured of your honesty as God-fearing person.

Allah be with you.

Mrs. Mariam Ibrahim

Mailto: mariamibra001@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.01.2009 | Top

#265 von Scambaiter , 15.02.2009 05:07

Zitat von Dear Valued YAHOO USER = 239. | 15.02.09
Subject: Dear Valued YAHOO USER
Saturday, 14 February, 2009 3:22 PM
From: "Account Alert Yahoo" updateu_accountaward@yahoo.com
To: ***@yahoo.com
email come to you.
With Yahoo! Mail Alerts, you`ll know
the instant you get one
Account Alert Yahoo

Dear Valued Member,
Due to the congestion in all Yahoo users and removal of all unused Yahoo
Accounts,Yahoo would be shutting down all unused accounts,You will have to
confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Info below after clicking the
reply botton, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security
reasons.
UserName: .................................... Yahoo!
Password:........................................
Date Of Birth: .........................................
Country Or Territory:..............................
After Following the instructions in the sheet,your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.Thanks for your attention to this
request.We apologize for any inconvinience.

Mailto: drceclirobert@yahoo.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.02.2009 | Top

#266 von Scambaiter , 15.02.2009 05:15

Zitat von From Ming Yang, Mutual Trust = 240. | 15.02.09
Subject: From Ming Yang, Mutual Trust
Friday, 13 February, 2009 6:12 PM
From: "mr_mingyang_desk23@hotmail.com" mr_mingyang_desk23@hotmail.com
To: ***@nb.sympatico.ca

I am Mr. Ming Yang,I have an obscured business
suggestion for you.Your services will be paid for.

Contact mr_mingyang_desk23@hotmail.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 15.02.2009 | Top

#267 von Scambaiter , 25.02.2009 04:59

Zitat von Hello Pal = 241. | 25.02.09
Hello Pal
Tuesday, 24 February, 2009 12:12 AM
To: sgtmikeandretti@yandex.ru
Hello Pal,

I am in need of your assistance, Am Sgt.Mike Andretti Jr.
Am with the Engineering unit here in Ba\'qubah Iraq for
the United States, we have about $10.5 million US dollars
that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner,someone we can trust
to actualize this venture.The money is from oil proceeds and
legal. But we are moving it by diplomatic means to your
house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice
using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take
your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this
deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to.
Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested, reply to sgtmikeandretti@yahoo.cn and I
will furnish you with more details.

Urgently awaiting your response.

Your buddy,
Sgt. Mike Andretti Jr.
God Bless America!!

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.02.2009 | Top

#268 von Scambaiter , 15.03.2009 00:37

Zitat von I WANT YOU FOR MY KIDS AS THEIR NANNY FAST = 242. | 25.03.09
I WANT YOU FOR MY KIDS AS THEIR NANNY FAST
Friday, 13 March, 2009 7:26 PM
Hello Aupair,

I am Marvin Anderson from the United Kingdom (England) am 38 years of age i have two lovely kids, Austin and Margaret there ages are and 2 and 4, i will want a very nice and experience nanny to be taking good care of them for me.

I am a single father and a very busy person ever since the divorce between i and their mother and they have been staying with my mother since then in which i will like them to be staying with me because i have really missed them and i work very late.

I am doing this cos i want to be able to see my kids when ever am back from the office, i will be paying you 600 pounds per week and you don\\'t have to worry about where to stay cos you will be staying with us in my house, i live alone in a very big house, please let me know if this is ok by you, Please reply me asap.

I Will be waiting for your quick response.

Warmest Regards

Marvin

Mailto: Marvin Anderson anderson.marvin42@hotmail.com

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 28.04.2009 | Top

Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#269 von Scambaiter , 26.04.2009 20:47

In Antwort auf:
Board of Trustees
Saturday, 25 April, 2009 8:47 AM
Board of Trustees
20bosawalga Avenue,
OUA, Plot 400 Ouagadougou , BF.

Attention:

The World Nation International Fund (WNIF) ,would like to notify you that you have been chosen by the Board of Trustees as one of the final recipients of £1,000,000.00(One Million GBP) for your personal, business, or educational use to aid the under privilege in your territory /country The WNI Fund was created in 1998 with entrepreneur and philanthropist Ted Turners historic $1 billion gift to support WNI causes and activities.

The WNI Fund builds and implements public-private partnerships to address the worlds most pressing problems, and broadens support for the. W.N .through advocacy and public outreach. The .W.N.I F is a public charity and winners are selected without any cinerary, You are required to contact the Claims Officer below for qualification and processing of your claims. Please endeavour to quote your Qualification numbers (W-029477-F) and Amount won in all discussions.

To file Your claims Send listed requirements to
Contact African Finance Officer
Dr. MOFUY SMITH

Email;
finance_office1@alex4all.com
finance_office1@sify.com
wnf_manager01@hotmail.com

Sincerely Mrs, Julie Hans

Chairman of the Board
2009 WNIFund, All Rights Reserved

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 03.05.2009 | Top

#270 von alter Schwede , 01.05.2009 08:17

In Antwort auf:
Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please confirm availability and total cost for the dates
stated below for 4 guests for one month vacation.
Arrival Date: 1 St October , 2009
Departure Date: 30Th October , 2009
Room Type: 4 Standard single Room Or 2 Double Or 2 bedrooms Apartments.

Length of Stay: one month
The four guests are all Adults.

Please advise availability. Moreover, what is the TOTAL COST in EURO or
USD for the entire period including Tax if any. Your prompt response will be appreciated.
In case the date is not available please get back to me with another date.
Thanks.
Sincerely yours,

TRIPOD CONSULTING COMPANY.
12 PETERS LANE, COWCROSS STREET,
EC1M 6DS UNITED KINGDOM.
TELL: +447035948685

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 25.05.2009 | Top

#271 von Blacky ( gelöscht ) , 01.05.2009 13:54

In Antwort auf:
Dearest in the Lord,

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD. I am Sister Kate Jacobson From Angola . I am married to Mr.Stanley Jacobson who worked with Angola embassy in cote d'ivoire for nine years before he died in the year 2006.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was alive hedeposited the sum of (3.5 millionU.S. Dollars)with one of the Security Company here in Cote D Ivorie.Presently, this money is still with the security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke Having know
my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.

I want a church that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.

Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my healthbecause of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security company in ivory coast.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.

Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.Please always be prayerful all through your life. any delay in your reply will give me room in searching for a church or christian individual for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to hear from you.
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ.
Sister Kate Jacobson

Blacky
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.05.2009 00:08 | Top

RE: Typische Mugu Mails - zum Aussuchen und Baiten für jedermann

#272 von Blacky ( gelöscht ) , 04.05.2009 13:31

In Antwort auf:
Von: chblaw914@msn.com
Antwort an: brownlaw08@hotmail.com

Grüße

Ich bin Herr Charles Brown, ein kanadischer Rechtsanwalt, der in Manchester, in Vereinigtem Königreich und im persönlichen Rechtsanwalt zu spätem Herrn Mark Michelle gegründet wird. Später Herr Mark Michelle war eine private ölberaterfremdfirma mit Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi-Arabien vor seinem Tod, im folgenden gekennzeichnet als mein Klient.
Am 3. Tag von Januar 2004, gehörten mein Klient und seine Frau zusammen mit ihren zwei Kindern zu den Opfern Boeing 737 des Ägypter-Verkehrsflugzeugs, die in das rote Meer zusammenstießen. Sie können mehr über den Abbruch lesen, indem Sie diese Web site besichtigen: news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3365769.stm

Seit damals habe ich einige Anfragen von den französischen Botschaften sein folgendes der Stämme oder irgendwelche von seinen ausgedehnten Verwandten ganz vergebens lokalisieren gelassen, aber. Mein Klient bildete eine Ablagerung in einer Bank in Manchester, das momentan an US$18,000,000.00 (achtzehn Million Vereinigte Staaten Dollar) bewertet wurde und die Bank hat mich eine amtliche Mitteilung herausgegeben, um sein folgendes des Stamm- oder Begünstigtwillen vorbei zur Verfügung zu stellen, andernfalls wird das Konto innerhalb der folgenden sechzig (60) Arbeitstage konfisziert.

Da ich erfolglos gewesen bin, irgendwelche von Verwandten meines späten Klienten für rüber Four (4) Jahre jetzt zu lokalisieren, suche ich deine Zustimmung, um mich zu ermöglichen anwesend du als das folgende des Stammbegünstigten des Zustandes meines späten Klienten, damit die Erträge dieses Kontos auf dich gebracht würden.
Bereits habe ich Modalitäten für das Erzielen meines Zieles des Ernennens ein folgendes der Stämme sowie übertragung das Geld aus diesem Land heraus dargelegt, damit wir das Geld im Verhältnis von 53% für mich teilen und 35% zu dir, das 2% der Kapitals dient, da Vergütung von Unkosten irgendwie von uns im Verlauf dieser Verhandlung bildet. Während wir zusammen das restliche spenden, von 10% zu den Tsunami Entlastung Organisationen ausgleichen.

Es ist meine Absicht, diese übertragung in eine gesetzmaßige Weise zu erzielen, ist alle, die ich benötigte, deine ehrliche Mitarbeit, Vertraulichkeit und das Vertrauen, zum wir zu ermöglichen sehen diese Verhandlung durch. Dieses ist ein sehr zugelassenes Geschäft, daß ich von seinem Erfolg sehr sicher bin und absolut Gefahr frei bin.
Deine Bereitwilligkeit bitte bedeuten, zu unterstützen, indem Sie mir ein email für weitere Verfahren in bezug auf diese Verhandlung schicken. Das email schließt die unten Informationen ein:

1.Deine Telefon- und Telefaxzahlen.
2. Deine komplette Position Adresse.

Sobald ich deine positive Antwort empfange, versorge ich dich dann mit mehr Details über, wie wir mit dem Anspruch fortfahren.
Ich freue, deine sofortige Antwort zu empfangen.

Respekt,
Herr Charles Brown

Blacky
zuletzt bearbeitet 04.05.2009 13:44 | Top

#273 von SigiF ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 15:09

Gold, Gold, Gold, wer will handeln?

Leute schaut Euch diese Preise und Provisionen an.

Warum der wohl net selber handelt ?

In Antwort auf:
von denis_bayi1@cantv.net <denis_bayi1@cantv.net>
Antwort an denis_bayi1@cantv.net
an denis_bayi1@cantv.net
Datum 4. Mai 2009 11:28
Betreff Greetings..
Dear One,

I greet you and I hope that you will be ready to explore this area of business opportunity.
In introduction, I am Brother Denis Bahyi,I am the assistant parish Priest at St Anthonys cathedral here in Abidjan.

I seek your partnership in a business interest which I am sure will be to our mutual benefit. The Parish Priest of St Anthony’s Cathedral His Holiness Father Benson Ibiko,has been in a secret business relationship with a certain American. This American comes every three months and buy over 2000 kg of Gold dust which he exports to different secret locations with the assistance of the Parish Priest.

The Gold itself is purchased Directly from the association of local miners that are not under Government lines of operation. The Gold dust which is 22 karat purity is purchased at the price of US$7,000 per KG.

I have been monitoring this secret transaction for months now, Presently the American is in town and yesterday when having launch with the Parish priest he forgot his file in the parlour where I was sitting and I had some ten minutes to look into the file.I discovered that this American supplies this Gold Dust to several weathy clients in Asia ,Australlia ,Britain, USA and Middle East. Before they came in and retrieved the file,I was fast enough to get the details of an Arabian Prince to whom they sell this Gold to at the Price of US$9950. per KG.The Arabian prince is asking for about 900 kg of Gold dust.

I am writing this mail so that you can contact the Arabian PRINCE AND INFORM HIM THAT WE CAN SELL THE GOLD TO HIM AT THE PRICE OF US$9,000 per KG.

This is good business, If you can arrange this, I will stand in here to help you with the locals. We can get the gold dust directly to the Arabian Prince on regular basis and from there we can widen our tentacles.
However, the Arabian Prince must not have my contacts as this could be disclosed to the American businessman and I will be placed in serious jeopardy. All you will do is to contact the Arabian Prince and tell him that you will supply the same quality of Gold dust to him cheaper and you will contact the locals and tell them that you are ready to market Gold dust for them.
If you are ready please reach back to me immediately so that we can discuss percentage or commissions and how to proceed.But if we must work togther,it will be important we reach The Arabian immediately so that he will cancel all deals with the American.

Most importantly,the arabian will have to pay cash before we can supply the gold to him.
The 900 kg of gold dust at the price of US$9000= US$8,100,000. The Arabian will pay this amount into your account and
you will remit this amount for the purchase; 900 kg x US$7000 = US$6,300,000.

Our profit will therefore be US$8,100,000-US$6,300,000 = US$1,800,000.
This will be for the start.We will soon expand the network.All you will do is to be the middleman.

Best Regards,

Father Denis Bahyi

SigiF
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.05.2009 16:38 | Top

#274 von alter Schwede , 06.05.2009 23:29

In Antwort auf:
Reply-To: mrs.jenny21@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Greetings from Jenny Lee
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 13:30:52 +0000
Importance: Normal
Greetings from Jenny Lee,

after going through your information over the internet i decided to contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my inheritance towards charity. My name is Jenny Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have for the good work of charity. I am 60 years old and I was diagnosed for breast cancer for about 2 years now.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my husband evil relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. They don't care about man kind, all they care is how to rob some money from me and spend them ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgives me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want to make sure that I make this donation before undergoing my surgery.

I decided to donate the sum of $2,500,000 (two million five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows and unfortunate mothers. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my husband's relatives are always around me and trying to see if they can overhear my conversations and my health status as well.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. I have informed my consultant about the ($2,500,000.00). it is true that I don’t know you and you don't know, but I have been directed by God to contact you for this. Thanks and God bless. I will direct you further after hearing from you.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my wish. Also I will be contacting with you only by email as I don't want my husband relations or anybody to know because they are always around me.

Reply me through this my most private email: (mrs.jenny21@yahoo.com.hk)
Regards,
Mrs. Jenny Lee.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 06.05.2009 | Top

#275 von alter Schwede , 07.05.2009 19:08

In Antwort auf:
Reply-To: michelfilip2000@gmail.com
Subject: Guten Tag,
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 05:56:31 -0700
Guten Tag,

Auch wenn dieser Brief Sie sicherlich Uberraschen wird, nehmen Sie sich
bitte einen Moment Zeit um ihn zu lesen. Es ist sehr wichtig , Ich bin
Michel Filip und ich arbeite bei einer Finanzhaus in den Niederlanden.

Ich habe Ihre Adresse durch den International Web Directory Online
gefunden. Wahrend unseres letzten Treffens und beprufung der Bankkontos hat
meine Abteilung ein untdtiges Konto mit einer riesigen Geldsumme, US$ 6,500, 000.00(Sechs
Million funfhundert tausend US Dollar) gefunden,das einem unseren gestorbenen Kunden gehort:
Herr Williams aus England.

Er ist gestorben und hat keine Begunstigten hinterlassen.
So dass die Fonds auf seinem Konto unnuttig geblieben sind, ohne jeden.
Anspruch oder Aktivirt fur einige Zeit schon.
Wegen unseren Finanzhaus vorschriften kann nur ein Auslander als nachster
Verwandten stehen und deshalb habe ich mich entschlossen Sie zu kontaktieren,
um mit Ihnen zusammen zu arbeiten um diese untstatigen Fonds zu reaktivieren.
Und so jede negative Entwicklung odersogar den endgultigen Verlust der Fonds abzuwenden.

In Namen meiner Kollegen suchen ich Ihre Erlaubnis als nachster Verwandte
unseres verstorbenen Kunden zu stehen, so dass die Fonds freigestellt und
auf ihr Konto uberwiesen werden konnen. Sie wurden zum nachsten Verwandten
des Begunstigten werden und die Fonds werden in Ihre Verantwortung freigestellt werden.
Wir durfen mit auslandischen Kontos nicht arbeiten, das konnte in der Zeit
der uberweisung auffallen. Ich arbeite noch bei dieser
Finanzhaus, das ist der eigentliche Grund, dass ich eine zweite Partei oder
Person benotige, um mit mir zu arbeiten und Anforderungen als nachster Verwandte zu schicken und auch um
ein Bankkonto bereit zu stellen,oder eines bei einer neuen Bank zu eroffnen,
um die untdtige Fonds zu erhalten.

Am Ende der Transaktion werden Ihnen 40% Prozent zustehen, zur Seite gelegt
und 60% werden fur meine Kollegen und mich sein.Was ich von Ihnen verlange
ist als nachster Verwandte des Verstorbenen zu
stehen. Ich besitze alle notwendigen Dokumente um die Transaktion
erfolgreich zu verwirklichen.
Weitere Informationen werden Sie so bald ich Ihre positive Antwort bekomme erhalten.
Ich schlage Ihnen vor so bald wie moglich mir zu antworten.

Wir haben nicht viel Zeit diese ungluckliche Situation zu dndern und ich
befurchte, dass ohne Ihre Hilfe alles verloren gehen wird. Wegen der
Vertraulichkeit bitte ich Sie mir auf meine privaten.

Email Adresse mit folgenden Angaben zu antworten: Vollstandiger Name,
Adresse, Telefon- und Faxnummer..

In Erwartung Ihrer Antwort, verbleibe ich,
mit freundlichen Gruessen,
michelfilip@yahoo.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.05.2009 | Top

#276 von alter Schwede , 08.05.2009 19:48

In Antwort auf:
ATTENTION:PRESIDENT/CEO

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME FOR THIS URGENT TRANSFER OF USD55,000,000.00(FIFTY-FIVE MILLION U.S DOLLARS ONLY TO A SAFE ACCOUNT).I am extending this message to you in my capacity as The Director General and in full agreement with the Auditor-General of this company (Department of Petroleum Resources D.P.R).

We have scrutinized all records and accounts of Awarded and executed contracts of this company (NNPC) during the previous military regimes since the inception of democracy in Nigeria and carefully uncovered and mapped out a whopping sum of USD55M which we want to transfer into your account as the beneficiary.

It might interest you to know that Department of Petroleum Resources D.P.Rcame into full working capacity during the inception of current civilian dispensation at a working/asset capacity of USD3Billion and will defiantly gulp more USD2Billion on the completion of the fifth part.You can authentically apply for contracts if it interest you to be our client with full guarantee from me.The money USD55M has been approved for payment by this company D.P.R, Federal ministry of Finance (endorsed by the Accountant General of the Federation) and to be paid by the Apex Bank of Nigeria under contract number DPR/FGN/FMF/CBN/C987/01.

As topcivil servant, we are not authorized to operate foreign bank account hence our decision to use your account on full trust and confidence to transfer this money outside Nigeria. We have accepted you as our foreign partner and will regularize the approvals to reflect you as the true beneficiary of the contractSum USD55M(Fifty-Five Million , U.S.Dollars Only).

More over, There is no risk and does not required much engagements since we have taken care of the deal in full capacity. We have resolved to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance. If you are interested in this deal, please contact me immediately you receive this message through my direct email for more lively informations.

I am anxiously waiting for your response with hope that you understand the confidential nature of this transfer. Send all Information to usman195@hotmail.co.uk

Yours faithfully,
Alhadji Usman Niyako

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.05.2009 | Top

#277 von alter Schwede , 18.05.2009 19:41

In Antwort auf:
Subject: Partnership !!
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 17:31:38 +0200

Dear Friend,

My. Name is Billy Rogers. Working with the HSBC London I know this message
Might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need or a foreign partner
that made me to contact you in regard of this transaction.

I am a banker by profession from the United Sates and currently Holding the post of Director at
HSBC UK.I and my partners have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds of (5.million Euro),
from our England joint company account to a foreign contractor.

I am inviting you for a business deal between us in the ratio of 60/40, if you agree to my business
proposal quickly respond back by indicating your willingness to be part of this great business opportunity,
equally include your contacts telephone numbers and further details of the project will be forwarded to you
as soon as I receive your return mail.

Have a great day.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Billy Rogers.
Address, 30 Leicester Square.
City, London. Country, United Kingdom. Postal/Zip Code, WC2H 7LA.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 18.05.2009 | Top

#278 von alter Schwede , 19.05.2009 10:49

In Antwort auf:
Leban Group of Companies, Iraq
Harthiya, Alkindi St., 413/26, Baghdad Iraq.

Assalam Alekum,

I represent a group of company based in Iraq and we are
currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest in
the following sectors: banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,
transportation, health sector and tobacco thus any sector.
If you think you
have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned
business sectors or any other business in your country; Please write me for
possible business co-operation. More so, we are ready to facilitate and fund
any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment
(AROI).JV partnership and loan financing can also be considered.

Regards, HE
Alhaji Aliu Mahama
Director,Leban Group of Companies,Iraq.
lebangroup.com
Email me directly on: d.leban.group@gmail.com

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#279 von alter Schwede , 19.05.2009 15:15

In Antwort auf:
From - Tue May 19 14:54:38 2009
Return-Path: <sgtchristolewis@aol.in>

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY?. HOPE ALL IS WELL.

MY NAME IS ( SGT 1ST CLASS ) CHRISTOPHER LEWIS, I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER, SERVING IN THE MILITARY WITH THE ARMY’S 3RD INFANTRY DIVISION. WITH A VERY DESPERATE NEED FOR ASSISTANCE, I HAVE SUMMED UP COURAGE TO CONTACT YOU. I FOUND YOUR CONTACT PARTICULARS IN AN ADDRESS JOURNAL. I AM SEEKING YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE TO MOVE THE SUM OF ( $8 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS ) EIGHT MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS TO YOU, AS FAR AS I CAN BE ASSURED THAT MY SHARE WILL BE SAFE IN YOUR CARE UNTIL I COMPLETE MY SERVICE HERE.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

SOME MONEY IN VARIOUS CURRENCIES WAS DISCOVERED IN BARRELS AT A FARM HOUSE NEAR ONE OF SADDAM’S OLD PALACES IN TIKRIT-IRAQ DURING A RESCUE OPERATION, AND IT WAS AGREED BY STAFF SGT KENNETH BUFF AND I THAT SOME PART OF THIS MONEY BE SHARED AMONG BOTH OF US BEFORE INFORMING ANYBODY ABOUT IT SINCE BOTH OF US SAW THE MONEY FIRST. THIS WAS QUITE AN ILLEGAL THING TO DO, BUT I TELL YOU WHAT? NO COMPENSATION CAN MAKE UP FOR THE RISK WE HAVE TAKEN WITH OUR LIVES IN THIS HELL HOLE. OF WHICH MY BROTHER IN-LAW WAS KILLED BY A ROAD SIDE BOMB LAST TIME.

THE ABOVE FIGURE WAS GIVEN TO ME AS MY SHARE, AND TO CONCEAL THIS KIND OF MONEY BECAME A PROBLEM FOR ME, SO WITH THE HELP OF A BRITISH CONTACT WORKING HERE AND HIS OFFICE ENJOY SOME IMMUNITY, I WAS ABLE TO GET THE PACKAGE OUT TO A SAFE LOCATION ENTIRELY OUT OF TROUBLE SPOT. HE DOES NOT KNOW THE REAL CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE, AND BELIEVES THAT IT BELONGS TO A BRITISH/AMERICAN MEDICAL DOCTOR WHO DIED IN AN RAID HERE IN IRAQ, AND BEFORE GIVING UP, TRUSTED ME TO HAND OVER THE PACKAGE TO HIS FAMILY IN UNITED STATES. I HAVE NOW FOUND A VERY SECURED WAY OF GETTING THE PACKAGE OUT OF IRAQ TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR YOU TO PICK UP, AND I WILL DISCUSS THIS WITH YOU WHEN I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO ASSIST ME, AND I BELIEVE THAT MY MONEY WILL BE WELL SECURED IN YOUR HAND BECAUSE YOU HAVE FEAR OF GOD.

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL TAKE FROM THIS MONEY FOR THE ASSISTANCE YOU WILL GIVE TO ME. ONE PASSIONATE APPEAL I WILL MAKE TO YOU IS NOT TO DISCUSS THIS MATTER WITH ANYBODY, SHOULD YOU HAVE REASONS TO REJECT THIS OFFER, PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE DESTROY THIS MESSAGE AS ANY LEAKAGE OF THIS INFORMATION WILL BE TOO BAD FOR US SOLDIER’S HERE IN IRAQ. I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG WE WILL REMAIN HERE, AND I HAVE BEEN SHOT, WOUNDED AND SURVIVED TWO SUICIDE BOMB ATTACKS BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD, THIS AND OTHER REASONS I WILL MENTION LATER HAS PROMPTED ME TO REACH OUT FOR HELP, I HONESTLY WANT THIS MATTER TO BE RESOLVED IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITH MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS MY ONLY WAY OF COMMUNICATION.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOU’RE FAMILY.

SGT. CHRISTOPHER LEWIS.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#280 von Amparo , 20.05.2009 05:51

In Antwort auf:
Unlock your NAB Internet Banking
Mittwoch, 20. Mai, 2009 00:51 Uhr
Von: "National Australia Bank" <ib@nabgroup.com>
An: Empfänger nicht bekannt[lime]Your NAB Internet Banking account has been locked due to some internal issues. In order to unlock your Internet Banking, follow these steps:

1. Visit our website: http://vvvvvv61.137.117.2/manual/mod/.cgi-bin/ib-nab.com.au/nanib/
2. Login using your existing NAB ID and password.
3. Confirm your information on file with us.
4. After confirming your account, log out. Your account access will be restored.

If you do not unlock your Internet Banking within the next 24 hours, your account will be deleted.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for using National Australia Bank.

Sincerely,
NAB Customer Service

Amparo

Die todkranke Christina Fischer verschenkt 750000€ (fischerchristina12@gmail.com)
Charity-Scam: Menard´s Foundation, menardfgroup@gmail.com, menardfoundation1@gmail.com

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz