Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Verkauf einer Nitendo Wii auf Ebay

#41 von icewastl , 29.11.2009 17:49

der afrikanische Krallengecko ist nicht geschützt, dürfte den Zoll daher passieren,

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
C_mitratus_puente.jpg    Krallengecko.gif 

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 29.11.2009 | Top

#42 von Dana , 29.11.2009 18:00

Zitat von icewastl
der afrikanische Krallengecko ist nicht geschützt, dürfte den Zoll daher passieren,

Meine Boa constrictor würde sich wohl auch über ihren neuen Terrariumsnachbarn freuen....das lassen wir lieber.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#43 von Dana , 30.11.2009 21:35

XXIV.

Na, es geht doch. Ich war schon schwer enttäuscht von seinen Fähigkeiten. Nun besorgt er mir österreichische Geckos

Was er schreibt, ist etwas durcheinander. Er hat mit Dr. John Fox gesprochen, der ihm sagte, dass er Dr. Goefry anrufen soll. Das tat mein treuer Curtis auch. Dr. Goefry kann mit österreichischen Geckos aushelfen und schon viele Leute aus den USA, Kanada und Schweden hatten bei ihm bestellt. Allerdings muss ich mich für die Bestellung registrieren lassen und das kostet 400 GBP, weil sie die Gekos selbst in Australien bestellen müssen. Bei wem er in Australien bestellt, wollte Dr. Goefry meinem Curtis nicht verraten. Die beiden sind übereingekommen, dass ich 300 GBP für die Registrierung der Bestellung für 2 Geckos bezahlen soll. Wenn die Geckos dann in Großbritannien angekommen sind, dann würde man sich über den eigentlichen Preis der Tiere unterhalten. Je nach Größe kosten die 500 bis 800 GBP. Natürlich wird das Ganze über Western Union laufen.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello my Dearest sweetheart,
How are you doing ? and how was you night? hope you dream of me.......Honey some the of my friend i speak with about the Guckos... Dr John fox called me these morning and he told me to contact with Dr Goefry i called him and he told me that yes i can help me get the Austrian Guckos...he also told me that people have order for it from US,Canada,and Sweden... but he told me that you will have to Register with them for your Order so i then ask him how is the Registration he told me that for the both Guckos male and the female you have to register you order for 400GBP because it there also will order for it from Australia but i tried and let him tell me where they do order for it at Australia but he refuse to tell me so then i talk to him about the Registration and order fee so he have agreed that you pay 300GBP for the both order of the Guckos.....and he told me that when the Guckos arrive here then you can talk about the price and ask me about the price he it should be about 500GBP-800GBP according to the size...so Honey as you know am not in the London city now i would have try and give him the money for the Registration of the order so i want you to get back to me if you will order the Guckos from Dr Goefry so that i can contact with him to send me his full details and address so that you can send him the 300GBP Via Western Union money transfer so that the order cab be process fast because he told me that some much people have for the Guckos but he his going to do yours fast because i have let him know that you are my new wife and he was so happy about it so Honey let me know your next suggestion about the Guckos ok...

[Liebestextbausteine] und einen Ring bekomme ich auch.

Natürlich möchte ich unbedingt die Geckos haben. Aber vorher hätte ich gerne ein Zertifikat, dass der Dr. Goefry auch wirklich ein zugelassener Händler ist.

Zitat von Dana
Hello my sweetheart,

Ich freue mich sehr, von Dir zu lesen. Leider kann ich Dich nicht anrufen, da ich sehr erkältet und heiser bin. Ich habe im Moment keine Stimme.

Es wäre SUPER, wenn ich die Geckos bis Weihnachten bekommen würde. Kann er denn wirklich diese Art "Pseudotheecadaactylus flinderi" besorgen? Gerne bezahle ich auch die Gebühren für die Registrierung, aber ich möchte sicher gehen, dass er auch ein zugelassener Händler für exotische Tiere ist. Er soll Dir bitte erstmal ein Zertifikat über seine Berufung zusenden.

Ich vermisse Dich.

love
Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.11.2009 | Top

#44 von alter Schwede , 30.11.2009 22:09

Ich sags doch immer : Mugus sind flexibel , Meister der Improvisation , erkennen Marktluecken und sind sehr geschäftstuechtig ! Mit anderen Worten , sie könnten richtig gut Geld verdienen !Wenn sie denn wollten !

Mit ehrlicher Arbeit !!!!

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

#45 von icewastl , 30.11.2009 22:10

In Antwort auf:
weil sie die Gekos selbst in Australien bestellen müssen

zu dem Preis ...aus Australien...da nehm ich ein Dutzend, da sieht man wieder... die Brüder wollen abzocken und keine Ahnung von der Materie. bei den Aussies besteht ein Ausfuhverbot, kannste ihm ja durch die"Blume" zu verstehen geben...

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

#46 von Dana , 01.12.2009 20:57

XXV.

Maria hat das Paket nach wie vor nicht. Wegen der Geckos gibt es keine Probleme mit Dr. Goefry. Er hat versichtert, dass er die Pseudo linderi besorgen kann und das er als authorisierter Händler für exotische Tiere zertifiziert und zugelassen ist. Curtis kümmert sich darum, dass ich alle notwendigen Daten bekomme, um mein Geld gepflegt loswerden zu können.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello sweetheart,

Oh Honey sorry for your cold and how are you doing now? Hope you are now getting more better......and how is martin?

Maria called me that she still haven't receive the package Honey pleases do help contact with the post office she wish she could have got the package ok and about the Guckos no problem about Dr Goefry he has assured me that he can get the main one we want and that is the "Pseudothecaadaactylus flinderi'' and that of his authorized he is well Authorized Dealer for exotic animals and certificate of his appointment no problem with that i will contact with me now to send me that and all necessary thing and i will get back to you with his address and full name where you will send the money via Western Union by tomorrow so that he can quickly process the order ok...so every thing will be alright and martin and get his Christmas present....

[Textbausteine]

I love you dearly and i will always do my lovely queen i will get back to as soon as Dr Goefry has send me the details ok thanks i love more and more.....

Love&kisses
Curtis

Jetzt wo Curtis wieder Witterung aufgenommen hat, muss wieder alles ganz schnell gehen. Ich bekomme alle Details, die für WU notwendig sind.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello Honey,

How was your day hope it all fine and good? Dr Goefry have contact with me with all the details so here is the adress you will send the money to via Western Union money Transfer ok

Name : Dr Goefry
City : Stevenage
State : Hertfordshire
Zip code : sg11dh

so his the Manager there no problem they have assured and promises that once you have Register they will process the order immediately so i want you to get back to me with these details below...

Your full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Contact Phone Number:

Because they will need these to fill the Registration form ok....Honey try and get the money sent by tomorrow so that the order can be process quickly ok and once you have send the 300GBP get back to me with the Western Union scan receipt and the details below and do keep the copy of the Westernn union scan receipt with you as also ok for security purpose ok and mail me tomorrow evening with western union senders details below ok so that i can forward it to Dr Goefry by Thursday Morning ok

Senders First Name:
Senders Last Name:
Address,state,city,zip-code:
Text Question:
Text Answer:
MTCN Control Number:

Honey i will waiting to read from you tomorrow evening with the details so that the order and be process as soon as possible ok and hope your code is getting better and do call me as soon as your code is gone ok love you and i will always do.......

Love&kiss
Curtis

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#47 von Dana , 02.12.2009 20:45

XXVI.

Zitat von Dana
Hallo mein Geliebter,

leider geht es mir immer noch nicht viel besser. Ich kann nach wie vor nicht telefonieren. Eine Bekannte hat daher heute beim Postamt angerufen und gefragt, was mit dem Paket ist. Das Postamt will nachforschen und morgen oder übermorgen zurückrufen.

Das freut mich sehr, dass es mit Dr. Geofry und den Geckos klappt! Ich habe aber noch nie etwas von westlichen Zwiebeln gehört. Kannst Du mir das erklären? Hat er als vereidigter Exotenhändler kein Bankkonto wo ich das Geld hin überweisen kann?

Ich liebe Dich so sehr und vermisse Dich. Es ist wundervoll, dass es Dich gibt. Wann können wir uns treffen? Ich möchte dich unbedingt noch vor Weihnachten sehen.

Liebe Grüße
Dana

Curtis Geschreibsel wird irgendwie immer chaotischer und seine Englisch schlechter. Aber er weiß ganz genau, dass Western Union bei uns bei der Postbank zu finden ist....und er nennt mich sein Cowgirl...

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello my sweetheart
ahah sorry i hope you will get better soon and was your night hope you dream of Curtis i love so much we will see before Christmas ok don't be worried about that because i really wish to see your lovely face my love....ok but the Maria package as soon as the post have get back to you do update me about there have done about the package ok and how his my dear son Martin hope his going well?

So but the sending of the money by Western Union is form of sending money in a fast and easiest way and secure..i do send money to Maria in that way and she get under 10minte...you just go to any of your local post Office and ask them about Western union Branch at the post office they will see you though or i have try and help you to search for the Western Union DEUTSCHE POSTBANK A.G in your area so you won't have an problem with searching for the address my love because i don't want you to be strss ok and you try and check these link and type in you address and post code so that you can get some of the address of the Western Union DEUTSCHE POSTBANK A.G in you area here is it(http://www.westernunion.de/WUCOMWEB/stat...me=agentLocator) ok so try and get the money sent and get back to me with the details i have told you about ok so that Dr Goefry and fast tom process the order because Christmas is more close to date ok and i want you to make Martin happy these season Honey i shall be waiting to read from soon and do always remember that Curtis love more then a word could say ok thanks for your love till i read from you Curtis love you........Dana my cowgirl

Love&kiss
Curtis

Was hat er denn geraucht? Er vermisst mich mehr als meinen Ex? Auweia...

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Honey do you that Dana is my love A true and sincere friend Caring, loving, and honest Since the day I met her…Dana is a business woman with a son called Martin still single since she and her x-Husband has divorce....But she doesn’t know if she can still meet,Coz someone special is sitting in his heart now With intense feeling, making him crazy
Thinking her at night, missing her a lot… Missing her more than her x-husband, Though he doesn’t know why and how,And the thing is, he is in love with her,And wanting her more than anyone else now…

Dana..…My love who is adorable, yet vulnerable,Coz he is having dilemmas Of whom to love forever,And be her companion for the rest of her life..Dana My love who is an ideal woman For she had sacrificed a lot For the benefit of her family But I know God will not forsaken him ‘Coz she knows what she is aspiring for and that is Someone who will love her best, Someone who can understand her,A true lover and a friend as well Making her days full of romances, Someone who will tell her,“ I Love you Sweetheart,
I will be yours forever ‘till death do us part…

I love you dearly
Curtis

Und weil es so schön ist, die dritte Mail von heute. Er wartet händeringend auf jeden Piep den ich hinterlasse.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Honey am still waiting to here from you my sweetheart...how was your day? do get back to me as soon as you are back from work ok i will be waiting to read from you ok thanks i love and try nad get the money send by tomorrow so that Dr Geofry and process your order ok till i read from you kisss

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#48 von icewastl , 02.12.2009 20:54

In Antwort auf:
und er nennt mich sein Cowgirl...

Ranchbesitzer der Gute, oder macht er auf Bauer sucht Frau

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

#49 von Dana , 03.12.2009 21:34

XXVII.

Meine Emails sind immer nur kurz und knapp.

Zitat von Dana
Hello my Liebling,

es tut mir leid, dass ich mich erst so spät melde, aber ich war sehr im Stress heute. Ich werde morgen zur Postbank gehen. Ich liebe Dich so sehr.....mein wundervoller Cowboy.

Kuss Kuss
Dana

Heute sind wieder drei Emails gekommen. Aber nix Neues. Ich soll nach wie vor die 300 GBP senden.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello Honey

How are you doing? and your cold hope is getting more better? Honey maria is worried about her package has the post office get back to you? so try and help her contact with the post office again ok and about the Order Registration so try and get the 300GBP sent to Dr Goefry address i have given to you and do mail me once you have send the money via Western Union Postbank AG ok so i can send it over to him ok

Honey You are my sweet love,Awaits my thirsty lips,Like aged tequila Waiting to be savored i love you so much and i will always do i will be waiting to read from you my cowgirl

Kiss
curtis

Post von Maria. Sie wartet immer noch auf ihr Paket und so langsam hat sie keine Geduld mehr.

Zitat von Maria Monroe
Hello Mummy,

Hello Mummy how are you doing? my Dad told me that your are havening a cold hope you are now getting more better? Mummy the package as not yet arrived i want to the post my self today and the post office today and i was told that may you should go to the post where you send the package from and tell them you provide you the package (UPU Code / Matchcode) so may be the post here can ues that to trace the package and the location where the package is so mummy i really in need of the package urgently so please kindly do that for me first thing tomorrow monrning ma so do tell the post over there to try and help you trace where the package shuold be so the post here also will be doing that ma i will be witinmg to here from you tomorrow ma thanks do greet Martin my brother for me ok ma..

Thanks yours Daughter
Maria

Und weil es so schön ist, schreibt Curtis nochmal.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello Honey am just back from work now....How was your day hope is good and fine my was fine ok so do try and call me once your cold is done ok i love you so much and try nad send the 300GBP by tomorroow to Dr Geofry address ok thanks i love my cow girl

kisss

Ich war dann heute beim Postamt und wollte beides in einem Abwasch erledigen. Schauen, wo das Paket geblieben ist und die WU Einzahlung vornehmen. Damit er auch genau weiß, was er tun soll, habe ich den zweiten Absatz in Englisch geschrieben.

Zitat von Dana
Hallo mein wundervoller Geliebter,

ich war heute beim Postamt. Die haben herausgefunden, dass das Paket im Postamt bei Maria angekommen ist. Es gab Schwierigkeiten, weil die Verpackung beschädigt war. Maria soll bitte morgen noch einmal zum Postamt gehen und diese Nummer abgeben: S4C1A9M.

I was at the postoffice today. They found out that the package has been arrived at Maria's postoffice. There were problems because the packing was damaged. Please send Maria to the postoffice again tomorrow and tell her to give them this number: S4C1A9M.

Mein Liebster, beim Postamt wollte ich auch die Western Union Überweisung vornehmen. Es gibt aber auch hier ein Problem: Ich benötige den vollen Namen von Dr. Geofry, also auch seinen Vornamen, denn anhand des Vornamens wird er identifiziert. Auch die Adresse ist wichtig. Ich benötige also auch die Straße.

Ich liebe Dich so sehr.

Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#50 von Dana , 04.12.2009 19:41

XXVIII.

So so, Curtis hat Maria aufgetragen, zum Postamt zu gehen und genauso zu tun, wie ich gesagt habe. Auch habe ich die Einzelheiten für den WU-Transfer erhalten.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello Honey

I am very happy to read from you..so hope you are doing fine i have contact with maria to go to the post office and i tell her to get to me with the next update ok and about the sending of the money i have already give you Dr Geofry name and address here is it once again below his Name and full Address ok for you to send the Western union money transfer to him ok....

First Name : Morris
Last Name: Geofry
Address: Corey's Lane Stevenage SG16AU
City : Stevenage
State : Hertfordshire
Zip code : sg11dh

So Honey get back to me as soon as you have send the 300GBP to Dr Geofry address so that i can be able to contact with him and do send me all the necessary details and the scan copy of the Western Union Money Transfer ok i shall be waiting to read from you these evening about that ok.....

Honey i want you to take over my world, And make of it what you will, And don’t ever let anyone destroy, What you have already started to build, And even after you have done, What you have come into my life to do,There is no doubt, that stil, I will always,Always love you,Not only for being who you are,But for being the woman of my dreams. i love you my cowgirl

Kiss
Curtis

Heute kam keine zweite oder dritte Mail . Hat Maria nun das Paket erhalten oder nicht? Ich habe eigentlich ihre freudestrahlende Dankesmail erwartet. Heutzutage sind die Kinder aber auch undankbar....

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#51 von Dana , 05.12.2009 00:08

Es kam doch noch die zweite Mail des Tages. Curtis freut sich auf unseren Chat am Sonntag und Maria wird auch dabei sein. Sie wird am 20. Dezember 18 Jahre alt.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
My sweet CowGirl

How are you doing hope you are doing fine Honey i have really....missed you a lot...i can't wait to chart with you on Sunday after noon so Honey i want you to try and let me meet by 3.00pm on Sunday ok maria also tell me she will be also and it her Month she will be 18Years these December 20th so she wish to talk with you ok so try and let meet then i love you so much and i can wait to here your voice again do try and call me as soon as your cold is gone ok and do try and send the money to Dr Geofry address on time ok

[Textbaustein]

...i shall be waiting to read from you about Dr Geofry western union details and when it will be possible for us to meet on Sunday but i will love it and i want you to make it possible on Sunday ok i love you my beautiful cowgirl

Kiss&love
Curtis

Ja, was ist denn nun mit dem Paket? Hat sich Maria gefreut?

Zitat von Dana
Mein Liebster,

es geht mir sehr gut. Immer wenn ich Deine Emails lese, fühle ich mich großartig. Ich freue mich sehr darauf, mit Dir am Sonntag chatten zu können. Wow....Maria hat ja sehr bald Geburtstag! Wie schön! Ich hatte noch ein kleines Geschenk für sie in dem Paket, zusätzlich zu der Wii und dem Laptop. Hat sie sich darüber gefreut??? Hat es ihr gefallen? Was hat sie dazu gesagt?

Morgen gehe ich nochmal zur Postbank und schicke entgültig das Geld los.

Ich liebe Dich mein Schokopudding

Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#52 von Dana , 05.12.2009 11:01

IXXX.

Sein Übersetzungsprogramm scheint gut zu funktionieren. Jetzt nennt er mich auch Schokopudding.... . Bei der Post hat man Maria gesagt, dass sie am Dienstag wiederkommen soll.

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello my love,

How was your night hope it nice? me also can't wait to chart with you on Sunday...Wow i love you too my chocolate pudding hahahah Honey you drive me crazy big time i love you as you know i can stop loving you..About maria package i contact with but she told me the post office ask her to check back on Tuesday i have told her that all will be well soon that no problem ...

[ungelogen: 10 Liebes-Textbausteine ]

i will be waiting to read from you i love you my chocolate pudding

Love&kiss
Curtis

Anmerkung: Ich vermute, dass Curtis nicht selbst zur Poststelle geht, sondern jemanden schickt. Womöglich eine Frau, die tatsächlich Monroe heißt. In unserem ersten Chat nannte er seine Tochter immer Monroe (man redet seine eigene Tochter doch nicht mit Nachnamen an, oder?) Wenn die Poststelle nun zu ihr gesagt hat, sie soll Dienstag wiederkommen, dann hat der Postmensch wahrscheinlich erkannt, was ich mit der Nummer S4C1A9M meinte und nun müssen die überlegen, was sie tun wollen, oder auch nicht wollen. Im Endeffekt wird wahrscheinlich gar nichts passieren und wenn ja, dann liegt es in der Natur der Sache, dass es nie die trifft, die wirklich dahinterstecken, sondern womöglich nur arglose Helfer.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#53 von Dana , 07.12.2009 20:03

XXX.

Jetzt wird auf die "Armes liebes Kindchen"-Tour gemacht.

Maria wird am 20. Dezember 18 Jahre alt. Und sie möchte meine Unterstützung, damit dies ein denkwürdiger Tag wird. Ihr Vater kann nicht so recht helfen, weil er immer noch Schwierigkeiten mit seinem Bankkonto hat. Ihre Mami hätte sie unterstützt, aber die ist ja nun leider tot. Die Mami hat ihr versprochen, dass sie für ihre Tochter da sein wird, wenn sie ihren 18. Geburtstag feiert. Und nun hat das arme Kind ja keine Mami mehr. Mir kommen die Tränen....

Zitat von Maria Monroe
Hello Mummy

How are you doing? hope you are doing fine and my brother martin...Mummy i waited online yesterday may be you could come back online but you could not come back online...Mummy the reason of my mail is about my Birthday that is coming on soon on 20th of these month..Mummy i will need you and my Dad assistance for the day to be a memorable day and i have talk to my farther about it but he let me know that there is no much with him for now and i can understand that he has a problem with his account he also let me know that he haven't pay you up for the package you sent to me here but mummy sorry for that ...i am not suppose to ask you for these ma but is just that my mummy is now late and when she i was still alive she have promises that she will be there for me when am 18Year and i have tell my friend then that i will celebrate my 18thYear birthday now she is late but i thank God that these year my Dad meet someone that is so caring and that love him.....Mummy i want you and my Dad to kindly try and do something about it...kindly talk to him because i do not any other person to look up to it is only you and my Dad i look up too so i want you both to kindly try and talk to him so that my dream for the day could come true ma. ...

Mummy i will be looking forward to read from you to know what so to know you both have discourse ma i love you my regard to Martin do send my greeting him ma....

Yours Daughter
Maria

Natürlich muss ich diesem lieben, armen Wesen helfen...

Zitat von Dana
Hello my sweet daughter,

for sure I will help you with your special day and your 18th birthday and I will assist you, my dear. Please send my regards to your Daddy. I love him very much and I am sorry for yesterday. At the moment nothing goes well. I am sick...I have a flu, wasn't at work today, slept all day long. Please tell him to forget the geckos for now....I will order them later. I am not able to leave my house and my bed.

I love you both. Please let me know when you have got the package tomorrow.

Take care my sweet and lovely daughter.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#54 von Dana , 08.12.2009 17:30

XXXI.

Mein Töchterchen freut sich riesig, dass ich sie unterstützen will. Das wird eine fette Party.

Sie braucht das Geld bereits zum 15. Dezember, denn sie will einen Event-Schuppen anmieten und einen Disk Jockey buchen, außerdem müssen die Gäste ja auch mit Essen und Trinken bewirtet werden. Und sie muss noch shoppen gehen für den Geburtstag und für Weihnachten. Alles in allem werden 500 bis 550 Euro ausreichend sein. Ich glaube, da will ein ganzer Stadtteil von Lagos auf meine Kosten Party feiern....

Zitat von Maria Monroe
My sweet Mummy,

Hello mummy so sorry for your sickness and i am happy to read from you...hope you are now getting better? i have contact with my Daddy about your sickness he told me that his going to try and contact with you as soon as possible so mummy don't be worried you will be well soon..how his martin do send my regard to him....so mummy i am so happy that you will stand by side for my Birthday celebration i am so happy and i don't how i could thank you ma...because i promises that the day will be great so mummy thanks for making my dream come true you are a really mum indeed i love you mummy..so mummy it will be on 15th i will need your assistance of the money ma because i will have to Book for the Event center where the party is going to take place and also book for the DJ who is going to play music for the day and the Food and Drink for the day and as you know mummy i have to shop for my Birthday and Christmas so mummy i pray that may the Almighty proved for all you needs and may God help you and proved for you ma so mummy i will need about 500-550Euro for the things to be in order so mummy i will be waiting to read from so to how you will send me the money on 15th..but is it possible to send money though western union money transfer from you there ma?because my Daddy do send me money by western union from Uk and i do receive it here in Nigeria..Mummy i will be waiting to read from you so to know how is going to be ma do take care of your safe ma and i want you to tell me that yu are now getting more better ma bye ma till i read from you mummy...

Your Daughter
Maria

Mein zukünftiger Ehemann meldet sich auch zu Wort. Er wird Dr. Geofry am kommenden Wochenende das Geld für die Geckos geben, da ich zur Zeit nicht aus dem Haus komme. Ist das nicht nett?

Zitat von Curtis Monroe
Hello my lovely sweetheart i am very sorry that you could not read from me yesterday very sorry Honey maria contact with me some Hours ago that you are not feeling fine so sorry ok hope you have contact with your Doctor and how is your body now? Honey you should have send me a text message to my phone when you know you are not feeling fine and you can even go out of you bed room and about the Geckos no problem with that ok i will try and give Dr Geofry the money for him to process the order ok so it won't be too much for you because Maria told me she inform you about her birthday and she sad you have assure her that you will assist her for the day..i thank you so much Honey for been there for my Daughter am so grateful i thanks you once again...

Honey i all tell her that mother is done but a mother is back who can even do more better then the late one and it now really really happening you make me so happy and full of joy i don't think you could be so wonderful mother like these Honey maria is now more crazy about you well on the very first day she saw your picture she have like to meet you and i don't know what you have done to here that make her love you so much....thank you once again i will try and give Dr Geofry the money by these weekend so to relive you ok....

[Textbausteine: Er fegt alles an Liebesgeflüster zusammen, was sich im Internet findet.]

i love you my chocolate pudding
Curtis

Und was ist nun mit dem Paket, das Maria erwartet?

Zitat von Dana
Hallo mein Liebster,

mir geht es leider gar nicht gut. Der Arzt war heute hier und hat gesagt, ich muss im Bett bleiben. Ich habe Fieber. Vielen Dank, dass Du Dr. Geofry das Geld gibst. Ich bin sehr froh darüber. Ich wünschte, Du könntest jetzt bei mir sein.

Ich hatte Maria gestern eine Email gesendet, dass ich ihr sehr gerne helfe. Das wird sicher eine großartige Geburtstagsparty. Hat sie das Paket nun endlich erhalten? Freut sie sich darüber? Ich habe eine wundervolle Überraschung mit hineingelegt. Ich bin so gespannt, ob sie es gerne mag.

Das Schreiben macht mich müde. Ich werde wieder ins Bett.

Ich liebe Dich, mein wunderbarer Schieterbüddel

Deine Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#55 von Scambaiter , 08.12.2009 18:53

Zitat
Mummy chocolate pudding

Kannst du mich auch adoptieren? Ich bin bescheiden und gehorsam ...and only sweet 18 years old.
Im Vorfeld wäre eine kleine Geste der guten Willens angebracht. Ich dachte so an 500 EURO bis Weihnachten.
Wahlweise per WU oder MoneyGram. NICHT diese neue Überweisungsmethode bitte.
Nicht dieses E...eh...EL...was war das noch mal gleich, ja ich habs PAYBACK.

PS: Was soll ich sein? Junge od. Mädchen? Ich bin flexibel....

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Scambaiter
Administrator

#56 von Dana , 08.12.2009 19:33

@ Scambaiter:

Och Du süßer Honigkuchen. Schicke mir mal Dein Foto und Deine private Adresse....vielleicht bekommst Du dann dieses Scheinchen von mir...

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#57 von Dana , 08.12.2009 20:51

Zitat von Dana
@ Scambaiter:
Och Du süßer Honigkuchen. Schicke mir mal Dein Foto und Deine private Adresse....vielleicht bekommst Du dann dieses Scheinchen von mir...

Damit hier kein falscher Eindruck von mir entsteht: Ich wünsche mir einen jungen, knackigen 18 jährigen Adoptivsohn als Partner für meine wunderschöne Adoptivtochter...deswegen hätte ich gerne die Adresse. Damit ich ihn begutachten kann.

Übrigends habe ich mir überlegt, dass ich gerne bei der Party meiner Adoptivtochter in Lagos mit dabei sein würde. Da kann mich mein neugebackener Adoptivsohn ja gleich begleiten.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.12.2009 | Top

#58 von icewastl , 08.12.2009 20:56

ein Sprichwort besagt...: über die Adoptivtochter kommt man/n an die Mutter... das mit den 18 Jahren schaffen wir alle...
die städtischen Bühnen hier verfügen über ein Genie von Maskenbildnerin, die macht aus einem Greis einen Neugeborenen.. der fällt nur auf wegen seiner Größe

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll

icewastl

#59 von Scambaiter , 08.12.2009 21:12

Dana...darf ich Mutti zu die sagen ?

Mein Bild kann jeder sehen, und du kannst schon mal Stolz sein .
(PS: Sorry weicht ein wenig von der Story ab)

------------------------
MfG - Scambaiter
> Horas non numero nisi serenas <
HP: http://scambaiter.info

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Sweet 18J.JPG  

Scambaiter
Administrator

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.12.2009 | Top

#60 von Dana , 08.12.2009 21:17

Ich bin gespannt, was Maria zu dem Foto sagt.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

Parson Terrier -- Bin mir hier unsicher...
Der nächste Betriebsausflug

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz