Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ein Scammer und zwei Personen

#121 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 08.09.2009 10:30

Hat mich von paar Tage ein Mark Woods aus Kansas City ageschrieben, 52 Jahre - Engineer...
Habe ihm meine Telefon nummer gegeben (natürlich andere ) und dann kommt großes Überraschung!!!
Wer ruf mich denn da an????!!!!! +233243461820 (war ich baf!!!!!) woher kenne ich die nummer?? Ahhhh...
das ist doch nummer von Andrews Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beide (oder besser gesagt der Gleicher) in Badoo.com zu finden

Ich stelle hier Fotos vom beide Männer (und in wirklichkeit die selber scammer)
Lg Annette1208

Andrews Walker
Danach Mark Wodds

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
48bad6f261fc8.jpg   48bad8b3b1363(2)(2).jpg   DCIM00111.jpg  

Annette1208

RE: re: John Walter aus Winder/Georgia

#122 von rose150381 ( gelöscht ) , 17.09.2009 23:21

hallo...

das ist der selbe der mich angeschrieben hat...genau das selbe bild..wie witzig... hat auch einen sohn?

rose150381

#123 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 18.09.2009 00:54

Hallo Rose...

Nein was ich weiss hat nur eine Tochter und die heißt Lina..
Welche mail addy hat dir gegeben??
Sei bitte vorsichtig er ist richtiger abzocker!!!! Mich hat um 2500 Euro betrogen...

Annette1208

#124 von rose150381 ( gelöscht ) , 18.09.2009 10:26

hallo..

sorry ich meinte john walter...er hatte mir genau die selben bilder geschickt.

rose150381

#125 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 21.09.2009 20:22

X-Originating-IP: [41.211.1.231] Ghana
+233240552487
Maxwell Ayeh <maxwell_ayeh@live.com>

45 jahre alter Ghanese der sich mit scammen aus kennt und am schluß aufs übelste beleidigend wird ...

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
MAX.jpg   MAX2.jpg   Maxwell001.jpg   maxwell.jpg  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.09.2009 20:26 | Top

Alfred Walters aka daniel love bei FS

#126 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 01:45

Afred Walters aka daniel love <daniel19721@live.com>
Montag, den 24. August 2009, 17:24:35 Uhr
hello...how are you..thank you for replying my message on fs..my name is alfred walters..i am 50 and i live in london..i have a son, his name is daryl and he is the only one i live with after i lost my wife through a motor accident..i believe you have already seen my foto..but i will send you more...i am a banker by profession and i travel a lot..i will tell you more about myself when i get your reply..for now,be good...yours alfred..
Fotos konnten nicht geöffnet werden. Ich versuche neue zu bekommen.

Cyberline

Barry Levinson aka berry_love bei FS

#127 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 01:53

berry_love
50 J.
Großbritannien/UK
Sternzeichen:Löwe
Motto:nice to meet you add here...i will like to meet a woman who is kind and lovely..and i am a kind man who live with my son and am kind and lovely...i really like going out with my son when am free and i sometimes play with my cat in the house..i hate lies and i don't like do tell lies to woman and i want a woman what is going to do that me nice to meet you add here...i will like to meet a woman who is kind and lovely..and i am a kind man who live with my son and am kind and lovely...i really like going out with my son when am free and i sometimes play with my cat in the house..i hate lies and i don't like do tell lies to woman and i want a woman what is going to do that me and do not think about where you are now and your each because age is a number and we can meet one day when we come to make a family.....

Barry levinson <gentle_barry1@yahoo.ca>
Sonntag, den 13. September 2009, 17:19:41 Uhr
Hello it me Barry
Hello Dear

I am very pleased to meet you,l have waited for this day to come, so that both know how to find out more about each other and understand each other.I am sure i don't get you bored with my long email.i have the strange feelings that something good will come out from my contact with you I decided to share my reason of being on FS with you,and before then i will like you to take some time out and know little more about me.
I am 53yrs old born and bread Liverpool city., I am into imports and exports of cars from Germany,Korea and Japan which i supply to companies,individuals and corporate organizations.I travel sometimes but have equal time to share with my son and partner.I was brought up by my late mum since i lost my dad when i was a kid and .I am a single father looking for my soul mate here on FS,because i intend to relocate to Germany very soon and settle down with a German woman. I have shared my feelings with some couple of matches but I have not felt strong for anyone as of now.
Friends we make today become companions and lovers with time.I believe we can both be a perfect match to each other.I was about to say bye to fs and try my luck elsewhere,but I have the believe that something meaningful will come out from my contact with you.
I am single with 1 kid. I am 5.8 feet tall I love being surrounded by family, love ones and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person irrespective of the physical distance,I believe the distance will only put our feelings for each other on a trial,that we are bold enough to maintain a good relationship across the miles, I am a loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.I believe each person has a soul mate,whether they ever met in life or not, I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans a silk or woolen shirt, relaxing in the yard , sipping a glass of fruit juice. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain. I like to have barbecues and making my love ones happy and enjoy most of my time with my son who stays with me...I am looking forward to sharing that happiness and the joy with my partner. I like to get all dressed and go out on the town. I like going to dinner, shopping, the movies, concerts. I listen to country music and the gospel . I lost my wife 6yrs ago and ever since i never got married again.

As for the type of companion I desire, It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem. My interest is in a good personality and a good sense of humor. Honesty,faithfulness,trust and sincerity not to be neglected.We respect and always make each other happy.

Age may not be a barrier but i want my partner to show seriousness am open to anyone depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same. I hope to find a woman that I could possibly have a new life and beginning with I believe you can be my dream maker to keep me company and be there for me and i will be there for you as well.To hold hands with you and enjoy marital joy together forever.
I believe i have put enough about me in a mail,Where were you born?what do you do for living?Do you live alone???Do you have kids,what is your best color?I hope we chat soon on yahoo IM.Write soooooon!!!
Take care and have a relaxing one.
Barry.

Angefügte Bilder:
Barry.jpeg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.09.2009 01:53 | Top

Paul Amith bei FS

#128 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 02:31

paul amith <kwekusmith1@yahoo.com>
Mittwoch, den 26. August 2009, 21:35:02 Uhr
hello
am paul and i live with my son in london.. i work as an engineer and nice to hear from you on fs,, and thanks for the mail too... i have add you to my yahoo messenger and am looking forward to chat with you then....

paul amith <kwekusmith1@yahoo.com>
Donnerstag, den 27. August 2009, 11:02:09 Uhr

hello dear
thanks so much for the mail and am very happy for that too..like i said am paul as you know.. i was oncein germany in berlin with a friend just for two weeks and my mom is a german woman.well for now am in my office and i will be very glad if we can meet in chat this evening... I am checking on pay roll and my crane and forklift so am very busy now and i just wantus to meet in chat if that fine with you then...kwekusmith1@yahoo.com so you can add me to your list and also call me on 00447031813695 when you are online... am seriouly looking for a honest and faithful woman to be my life partner and that why i joined fs,, and am glad you sent me mail too...

Received: from [41.210.17.174]...41.210.17.174 GH Ghana 01 Greater Accra Accra

Angefügte Bilder:
paul007.JPG  

Cyberline

Dave Presant aka dave_14 bei FS

#129 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 02:41

dave_14 bei FS
Wohnland:USA

Muttersprache:Englisch
Fremdsprachen:Englisch Englisch Englisch

Sonntag, den 20. September 2009, 19:07:36 Uhr
Von:Dave Presant dave4u11@yahoo.com...
Hello Sweetie, How are you? …………………

…..I have a son and he's Mark and only 10 years will also be turning 11 shortly,I lost my wife some five years back,she died of cancer of the blood i hope you know what i mean and I've been single since with my son.Writing this mail really recalls memories of the past.I really love nature. There's a little place I was so lucky to discover with my mom in the late 70's, a very small town in the White Mountains, and a nice motel up there. I have been going for a few days up there with my mother every spring, so we can spend some time together,but as life and nature i lost her some years back,both my parents are past. We go hiking and walking in the forest, go for drives through the valleys stopping and looking at the beautiful mountains, walk about the small shops in the area and sometimes buy some things. The place is called North Woodstock(In England), there's only one main street, with a few side streets, there must be less than 200 people living there. When you are there you can look around in any direction and see mountains. One year it was rainy much of the time, but that was not bad because the way the mist came off the mountainside was amazingly beautiful, and near the end of our stay we saw the most lovely rainbow. Last time we visited,we were lucky enough to go hiking on an early morning and see a moose, we thought at first there were two very tall people ahead of us on the trail, but as we came closer it was a HUGE moose with very tall horns, he was strolling down the trail and stopping here and there for a nibble. We watched him for a short time, then wisely turned around and took a different trail.
I am a big sport fan, I do love almost all sports, but most especially golf,ice hockey, basketball and baseball.. Other things I like are walking or hiking in the parks or woods around my area, watching movies, reading, learning about other places in the world, cold weather and snow, drinking tea, eating chocolate. I enjoy discussion of any topic, so please let me know some of the things you are interested in..

Angefügte Bilder:
Dave.JPG   Dave.JPG  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.09.2009 02:56 | Top

Felix Lonely aka felix_babe bei FS oder doch Paul_Luv???

#130 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 20:24

Ein alter Bekannter mit immer gleichem Foto, aber 100 und mehr verschiedenen Identitäten bei Friendscout.
Diesmal als Kölner! Obwohl Deutsch angeblich seine Muttersprache ist
klingt es eher nach Babelfish als nach Kölsch. Ich hatte ihn auch schon als Berliner und von der oberen Donau. Wo er nun wirklich wohnt???
Diesmal hat der “olle Jeck” sich sogar mit einem 7 Jährigen Kind geschmückt.

Zitat
Absender: felix_babe
52 Jahre, Köln (K)

Betreff: Re: Hallo
vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail und möchte Sie kennen zu lernen, wie Sie Ach.
ich hav e Instant-Messenger, so hoffen, dass wir uns treffen zu erhalten und chatten können online.wish Sie E-Mail und sagen Sie mir mehr abbout Sie in meinem Briefkasten
E-Mail: felixlonely@yahoo.com
pass auf dich auf
Felix

Deutschland
Sternzeichen:Krebs
Motto:Am single and looking for the honest and loving man of my life to spend my whole life with the loving woman of my life forever.
Am willing to relocate when i meet that special person of my heart.

Wie ich aussehe
Über mich Status:Mitglied
Wohnland:Deutschland
Sternzeichen:Krebs
Motto:Am single and looking for the honest and loving man of my life to spend my whole life with
the loving woman of my life forever.Am willing to relocate when i meet that special person of my heart.

Wie ich aussehe Augenfarbe:braun
Haarfarbe:schwarz
Größe:183 cm
Gewicht:83 kg
Figur:normal
Erscheinungsbild:klassisch

Über mein Leben Fitnesslevel:gut in Form
Rauchstatus:Nichtraucher
Ernährungstyp:Fast Food Vegan Gourmet-Küche
Lieblingsküche:Asiatisch Gutbürgerlich Mexikanisch
Familienstand:ledig
Kinder:1
Kinderwunsch:nein
Eigener Haushalt:ja
Berufsgruppe:Andere
Religion:römisch-katholisch
Muttersprache:Deutsch
Fremdsprachen:Deutsch Englisch Englisch

Angefügte Bilder:
1 (2).JPG   2 (2).JPG   3 (2).JPG  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:27 | Top

Frank Smith - gefunden bei Friendscout

#131 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 20:53

Frank Smith franksmith4u@ymail.com gefunden bei Friendscout
Received: from [41.210.10.75]..41.210.10.75 GH Ghana 01 Greater Accra Accra

Leider habe ich noch kein Foto

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:28 | Top

George Hansen - ich weiß nicht was der von mir will

#132 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 21:29

George George <george20021h@yahoo.co.uk>
Mittwoch, den 2. September 2009, 18:07:00 Uhr

Good morning …… call me George Hansen am a Britain from UK England was born am 54 years widower my wide died 4years now am a farmer currently in Ghana Ashanti on my new farm .. but things are so hard for me to get better now .. that why i dont attually come online ..but any way Thank for you sweet word of me ..i need a good wife It seems so hard to meet the right person these days. I believe in true love but I think very few people experience it. They end up settling and not finding that one who they would treasure all their life and that person who would treasure them.

I have never found true love. It seems that all the guys I am interested in are not interested in me and the ones who are interested in me I am not interested in them. Now with on line dating or what ever you call it, finding a spouse or mate. Well it is a whole different story.

There is no way to fall in love at first sight because you never meet this person in a crowd or some other place to fall in love at first sight. It is fall in love with the words a person writes, your lucky if you really get to know even 5% of that person and the rest you just hope and pray will be all you have ever dreamed of.

With all that said I will tell you a bit about me and my hope and dream. First I have been hurt over and over by mean lying men ,so my trust is very low and I feel that there are very few true men out there. I will tell you more of my situation at a latter date. I believe with the right man could love him like no one in this world.

I have great respect for great men.I try to treat them tenderly and with kindness. All I have ever wanted in life is to be with a man who I am attracted to and he is attracted to me.

Some one who is all so handsome on the inside. One who is my companion and friend who will stand by me through thick and thin and will never give up on me. One who is honest, truthful and faithful and will never ever cheat on me.

I must be the only woman for you forever and always. This is all I ever wanted is true love, to be loved and encouraged by him and I would do the same, I would die for a man like that. The problem is there seems to be very few like that in the world today.

I have been lonely for a very long time. However; I do have mum and uncle who have been very dear to me but soon they are going to all be on there own starting their own lives. I long to be with the right man and that is why I am looking now because I want to find that special man,the right man for me and me for the right man. .
I prefer to play for keeps so I want to do this right. Well I must go for now thanks again for writing. Please take good care and God bless.

Dear i will be waiting on ur email and also will wait till u get online.Dear wait for me online if i am off bcus i will be rigth back to chat with u ok.

Angefügte Bilder:
fishing.jpg   george hansen.jpg  

Cyberline

Gershon Gobert - calusi_49 bei FS

#133 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 21:55

Absender: calusi_49 bei FS
50 Jahre,
A
Antwort am 22.9.2009

My name is Gershon.I am independent, goal oriented, honest, compassionate, intelligent, down to earth, sensitive, romantic, fun and passion for life. I love to laugh and I have a very positive outlook on life. I have strong values, and I'm integrity.Life a person has so been an interesting journey, and although I am still yet to discover who I am and what my job is to self-awareness and lifelong learning is really important to me. It keeps me young, energetic and open to new things. I love working with people. I love to travel, although I do not have to travel. My list is endless I'm enjoying where I am in life, but my soul mate, someone who partners with shares and the life you were with. To understand a relationship built on mutual respect, trust is integrity, openness and commitment that I need someone that is a communicator and enjoys want.I Engaging in conversation about a variety of topics. No games - do not have time for her . Life is too short. grateful for the support and connection to my family and friends. I like movies, listening to music (country and R &, attending concerts and red wine, and I alone am fighting for my life every day. I would look forward to hearing from you, I want more and I am glad that we can make it really as good lovers and friends, I send you some kisses. yahoo add me because I do not have good access Click here to continue talking gershon.gobert @ yahoo.co.uk.

Dienstag, den 22. September 2009, 21:36:53 Uhr
Von:Gershon Gobert <gershon.gobert@yahoo.co.uk> .
Re: I am happy this have found me, such a nice friend as you

Thank you for the wonderful replied, from you. I quietly enjoyed reading more about you, thank you for the interesting e-mail and expressing you appreciations, meanwhile though live has been good to me, but i am all alone in the world with one son, i was married in united kingdom 10 years ago, after one and half year i discovered that my wife has breast cancer, she never want to give birth earlier due to her breast cancer, but my doctor tried so many times to convinced her, later she was persuaded and accepted the situations, she later gave me one wonderful son. i really love most, In seven years later she die with the best cancer, since then i became lonely father in the world my parents dead 14 years ago. My parents come from Italy but i was raced in united kingdom, after my graduation i have to start my own company in the United kingdom, after 10 years my father good friend became very old and weak, and he then asked me to take care of his company.you can imagine how busy i had became since i have to handle to large companies, I am building contractor, i am into building and constructions I worked in and out which means i work outside my country also in my country as well. I have one son called Joel. we live in United state Bronx, New York, but i am on and off sometimes due to my own company in UK, any way! i will like to land here i think you have good idea about falling in love again and spending the rest of live with some one you will love, i concord with you and i will like to fall in love with lovely woman like you again so that you can take good care of me also my little son Joel, I am also glad to meet you, we can start from here to get to know each others better since we don't know what the future may bring between us, i will look forward to meet you on yahoo messenger or get some pictures from you too. i will wait to read from you again thanks.

Gershon.

Angefügte Bilder:
Gershon.JPG   Gershon2.JPG  

Cyberline

John Brown - johnny_brown1 bei FS

#134 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 22:27

Absender: johnny_brown1 bei FS
50 Jahre, Hamburg

Betreff: Re: Möchte Ihnen etwas sagen
Hallo es es war schön, von Ihnen zu hören und ich haben, beschreiben ein wenig über mich und schicken Sie ein paar Bilder von mir für Sie
john_brown626@yahoo.com ist meine E-Mail-Adresse können Sie mir Massage zu hoffen, bald von Ihnen zu hören

John Brown <john_brown626@yahoo.com>
Samstag, den 12. September 2009, 07:13:23 Uhr

Hello There
Hello Dear...It is nice to hear to talk to you and it is a pleasure to me to communicate with you. I know sometimes is difficult to meet somebody through the technology such us it is the internet, this is a kind of be talking with the computer and this is the witness of all feelings and emotions that we have when we are trying to send a message to someone that could be a special person in the life of oneself.
I'm not a good writer but I try to express my feelings, at this time I'm trying to find myself after I lost my love one, this is a hard experience more when I spent all my life living with my lost wife for 6 years. I'm not a internet user to meet people but sometimes It could help to share with somebody a nice conversation, to have friends and to know someone that could be interested in our life.
I will tell a little bit about myself,Life is good at this point.. I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures. I been to the Dubai,South Korea,Japan,China and Portugal for holidays.I am a army office ensure to keep peace keeping . Honesty & caring always a plus. And if you ever need an smile. I always keep an extra one with me.
I can not say yet what kind of relationship I want a this time because I am in the process of healing my soul, my heart is broken and I know that only the time has the answers that I trying to find on my life. I am open mind and I think that a friendship could be at any time. I am living in California .I am a respectable man who believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity. I expect the same in return

I have achieved all the thing I had planned on my life, but suddenly I lost my wife and I am here trying to find my self and continue to live. I like dancing, listen a good music, see a good movie and had good conversations. I am a lovely man, sweet and I expect that my future woman be with me lovely, sweet and bright, I enjoy sport more hiking, walking, fishing and sometimes hunting, I'm not practice an specific sport but I like to go out and enjoy the time with my loves one. I like to much spend time with my loves one it is possible, I think the life is short and this is the only thing that we can do to share time with the loves one.

I don't have a child who is grown, my son is only 12yrs, named Collin,lives with me and my two dogs. He is in grade 6. I enjoy being with him, I try to spend as much time I can with him when i am back from peace keeping I believe he needs care and security at this stage. I don't have a big family. I also have a disabled friend called Morris who lives next to my house. He was involved in a car accident and had a left knee and arm surgery. He cant work anymore. He most at times take care of Collin when I'm out of the country for peace keeping . I like him so much and he likes me too. I support him financially most at times as a reward for his good works. Well tell me more about your family and work ?? Tell me more about your interest and what you would want to see in a relationship partner. can you send me some pictures of you. Have a wonderful day and take care. Hope to hear from you soon.
John

Angefügte Bilder:
John Brown (2).jpg   John Brown (3).jpg   johnny3.jpg  

Cyberline

JOHN HAMMOND -john2ben2 sent you a message on InterPals

#135 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 22:51

john2ben2 sent you a message on InterPals...
InterPals <webmaster@interpals.net>
-----------
Warning! This message was sent from a computer in , which does not match this member's stated location (United States). This could indicate a scam. Please remember never to send money to people you meet on this site.
-----------
Subject: can we talk?

Hi dear, i just want to let you know that you are so nice to me and i have developed interest in getting to know you. i have really fallen for you seriously. please can we talk and get to know each other? take care and remain blessed

JOHN HAMMOND mrjohnhammond@hotmail.com
Am JOHN 50 years of age,with a lovely son who is 11 years of age,..Am an engineer ,..I love poetry, books,dancing, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with..I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important.I would also like to find a like-minded woman where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well.I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me...I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return, I'm not wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or play me. I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work.Dear this is a little about me and my picture,But can you also tell me more about your self too,..Can add me for a chat too,..I will also try my best to get a yahoo address so that i add you for a chat,..Take care hope to hear from you soon and send me your picture as well,Take care.Have a nice day and hope to hear from you soon,...Bye

JOHN

Cyberline

RE: John Brown - johnny_brown1 bei FS

#136 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 22:59

Michael Smith aus London.. oder können wir ihm auch nennen Alan aus Alexandia ...
Alter bekannter... kann man das Foto mit verschiedene Namen in Badoo mehrmals finden....

"hello my dear..nice to meet you here and i will like for you to tell me more about you so that we can have a hat to know more about each other well..."

Angefügte Bilder:
225999_300.jpg  

Annette1208
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.09.2009 23:08 | Top

RE: Daniel Bondi

#137 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 23:23

SANNY

Sanny aus Australien auch alter Bekannter habe ich schon ihm im FS24 getroffen als Stefano Maurizio aus UK
Seine addy :k738time@mail.com

"It was so nice hearing from you once again Sarah,thanks for making some time to write back to me...,Really glad hearing from you because I think it a step forward in getting to know you more..., I like your smile and what you write about yourself and looking forward to lean more about you...Tell me why are you single....? what what do you do exactly...? I am simply online looking for the Love of my life..someone to make my heart skip a beat.shake my whole being..A fairy tale that lasts a life time.Someone to adore and cherish..want to look at her face in the morning.That!I want to feel my heart...speak to"her" heart and know that our souls connect in the deepest, richest way, the way God intended...Tell me what you are also looking for online...? do you have other pictures that you can send me..? would love to see more of you..,Like to end here and hope to hear from you soon and until that stay bless and have a nice evening
Sunny..."

Angefügte Bilder:
363288_300.jpg  

Annette1208
zuletzt bearbeitet 26.09.2009 23:25 | Top

michael_do12 bei FS - Noch ein Bild mit vielen Namen

#138 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 23:33

Zitat
Absender: michael_do12 bei FS
50 Jahre,
Betreff: Re: Hallo
thanks so you can add me at msn so that we can have a chat there ok this is my msn is Micheal-2@live.com so you can add me there and no more about me ok

micheal (wilhelmmicheal7@live.com

) hat darum gebeten, Sie in seine Online-Liste aufzunehmen.

mein Name ist micheal und ich habe einen Sohn, der da heißt Randy und ich bin ein Exporteur und i Ausfuhr von Automobilen mit anderen countreis und ich hatte einmal eine Frau, und sie id tot vor 5 Jahren ....... und jetzt bin ich Einzel-und ich bin auf der Suche nach einer anderen Frau, meine Liebe mit ........ Aktien

Angefügte Bilder:
1 (2).jpg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:29 | Top

Kelly Jones - cometome6 sent you a message on InterPals...

#139 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 26.09.2009 23:44

Noch ein alter Bekannter

Zitat
cometome6 sent you a message on InterPals...
InterPals
Samstag, den 22. August 2009, 15:02:47 Uhr
Subject: Re: hello pretty
Hi ….!

good to have a reply from you . i will really like us to have a very serious talk to know each other very well .i am Kelly Jones from the USA as i have told you before . i work in the USA army and now have a little time to retire . i have one son and i am divorced man for the past five years now . my personal id is kellyjones19533@yahoo.com .add me so we can talk very seriously there waiting to hear from you very soon . take care

Zitat
Re: Friendship
Kelly Jones <kellyjones19533@yahoo.com>thanks for the mesage and very happy to have you as my friends and what i need in a woman . you sound so much caring and kind . i will really like us to be very close to each other . what do you think ?? les you for get you did notb tell me your profession my dear ?? what do you do for a living ?? i hope you know what i do ?? you are so sweet and beautiful to have you in my life . what do you think of you been a very close person in my life . i will be waiting to hear from you very sonn take care and have a nice time ,

Angefügte Bilder:
Kelly Jones.jpg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:31 | Top

Warnung vom Adam

#140 von Annette1208 ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2009 02:06

Das habe ich gerade in Badoo gefunden.. Stark!! Frauen warnen !!! *

ANGELIN 23. SEPTEMBER 2009 Beitrag melden

*alert. .. Warning ladies adam is a monkey scammer african*

this guy named adam is a monkey scammer african of ( ghana) using stolen pic of this model for to scamm all the ladie sof this site and to obtain money easy... Ladies be careful with this monkey he only want is you money not you love... He say to all ladies of badoo that send money to him for western union to africa... Ladies never give any personal information about you bank account and credit card, never give money :>>give much bananas to this monkey ugly... Report this delinquent to the police for thief, scammer hahahahhahahahhahahahah.
Antworten

ANGELIN 23. SEPTEMBER 2009 Beitrag melden

ALERTA ESTAFADOR, USA FOTO FALSA ROBADA, ES UN AFRICANO DELINCUENTE.

*ALERT.. . Warning ladies ADAM is a monkey SCAMMER AFRICAN*

this guy named adam is a monkey scammer african of ( ghana) using stolen pic of this model for to scamm all the ladie sof this site and to obtain money easy... Ladies be careful with this monkey he only want is you money not you love... He say to all ladies of badoo that send money to him for western union to africa... Ladies never give any personal information about you bank account and credit card, never give money :>>give much bananas to this monkey ugly... Report this delinquent to the police for thief, scammer hahahahhahahahhahahahah

Und das ist Bild vom Adam.

Angefügte Bilder:
523928_300.jpg  

Annette1208

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz