Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Paul Larry aka Denny Leonard

#61 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 07.06.2009 15:27

Hello Gerda

How are you doing today my name is Paul Larry from Uk,Oxford Street,i am divorced about 5years for now with one son called Danny aka my only son,he means the whole world to me,I am very nice,caring,understanding,trust worthy,a good sense of humor,i like making friends,hang around,like play golf,like to travel to see and experience something about any country....I came to FS to find a woman who is very caring,understanding,trust worthy,easy going and friendly woman...

Am very glad that you replied me back,i will send you me and my son pictures OK......Am looking forward to have a chat with you soon at yahoo.

You can add me as Paul_larry90@yahoo.com

From Paul Larry Sat Jun 6 08:26:02 2009
Return-Path:

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Paul1.jpg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:06 | Top

#62 von Amparo , 07.06.2009 15:32

Cyberline, Hotmail oder live Header brauchst Du nicht einstellen, die geben keine verwertbare IP.

Amparo

Cristian Davids

#63 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 07.06.2009 17:57

Also das ist der Härtefall , er hat mich gefunden bei myflirt christian 544

Zitat
und Accra Ghana läßt grüßen
von cristian davids
an dorothee
Datum 6. Juni 2009 07:11.
Betreff good morning
hello my dear,

how are you doing?Well am so happy to write you this mail..i just woke up with smiles on my face and was thinking of you so i have no choice than to send you a mail..You made me happy last night and i hope this happiness will continue till the end..Am very interested in you and will do all it takes to win your heart only if you will open your heart for my love..
So i will be hoping to catch you online later..John says hi too.
Tahe care and have a nice day at work..
Love greetings
Cristian

und zwei süße Fotos von ihm

Zitat
von cristian davids
an dorothee
Datum 7. Juni 2009 16:37
Betreff RE: hello my dear
Gesendet von live.com
hello honey,

how are you doing today?Wow,that was a nice mail from you and i fetl so happy when i read it..You are making me go crazy because of some qualities of yours..I have been thinking of you all day and night..i do not know what else to do than to think of you..Tell me,ARE YOU THE LOVE OF MY LIFE???Let me know if you are the woman i have been looking for all this while because i can't stop thinking of you..Here are the pictures you asked for and hope you like them..
Love greetings
Cristian

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
cristian2.JPG   cristian5.JPG  

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:09 | Top

RE: Cristian Davids

#64 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 10.06.2009 08:10

traeumerinHB

#65 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 11.06.2009 11:23

Am 6.6.2009 habe ich mein Fakeprofil bei Friendscout eingestellt. Ich hatte es noch nicht vollständig ausgefüllt, meldeten sich die ersten Interessenten; u.a. auch 2 Scammer.

Zitat
Betreff: Happy Weekends
Hello

Hello how are you doing there today ...My name is Denny Leonard as friends call me Den. Am from Canada . I'm just 51yrs old widowed am here with 1 kid .....am gray hair 6.1 tall ,If i had to describe myself in one word it would be FUN.To me that's what its all about.Ya gotta have fun.I love to laugh and make people laugh.I was raised with values,no white trash here,lol.I'm honest,caring,sensitive,romantic,real,respectful,very easygoing and very affectionate but only with my woman and i mean the right woman.I would love to find the same in a woman who will be my soul mate, my partner, my lover and my best friend.I love life and miss shearing it with a woman in love with.Could you be my sweetheart the one i will always love and be loved back too in return ? Maybe but most of all you just have to be nice and it should come naturally without trying.Also do unto others is a big thing for me and if you don't like nice man then your not gonna like me....I mean a woman that is here for long term relationship. I will like to meet but i say your profile it really interesting to me that why i send you this mail this come from my heart .I will end here and waiting to hear from you soon because i have a lot of more to talk about my self.This is my personal E-mail address trueman95@live.com

Den.

Zitat
Hello Gerda,

I was so excited to read back from you. It seems like we are on the same wavelength and that we kinda have a ton in common... 'HOW WONDERFUL'... I share the desire to have a meaningful, committed relationship with someone special like you. I believe we are really going to get on well because I seem to like you, I admire your physical appearance and I cant wait to get to know u better and meet you in person.

Well I'm doing really great today and very glad that you wrote me back. I want to get to know u better and meet u in person so I decided to write you an email and tell you more about myself so as you get to know much about me. I'm not sure where exactly to start.. LOL :).. This feels like I'm doing my resume -- I have gone through a lot of personal transitions over the last 5 yrs and hopefully with a couple more things to get out of my way, things are finally starting to settle down.

I have been widowed for 5 years now and haven't done any dating since then. I am self employed and I run my own personal private business. I have a home office and always works at home so I don't get the chance to meet new women much and my clients are OFF LIMITS.

I do believe that we have a ton in common. I'm new on the dating website and you are the first person I'm writing to off the website and because of this I'm given you all my attention and I wish the best out of this. I'm a widower, have a son and live with my dog. My son is called 'Randy' and he is 14 years old, he's such a smart kid and I bet u are going to like him when we meet. My dog is also called 'Lucky'- he's a Golden Retriever and is 11 months old, we all have lot of fun together as one loving family - lucky is very friendly, social and has helped me and Randy to be more so as well.

I'm a down to earth, Easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests. My smile and positive personality come through when u meet me. When u get to know me, u find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. I'm extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career, with good business friends and close family. I supply Oil to other Countries from World Wide for Companies on Contract basis.I deal in Oil Business. I work from home and I run my own business so I work hard to integrate a lot of social consciousness and spirituality into my life. I laugh easily and often at myself, at the occasional absurdities of life, and cherish the opportunity to be alive at this incredible time. I truly have a natural love for nature, kids and animals... On my leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting,Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness... I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy, also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc..
Well I'll end here and I would like to read from you soon to get to know each other better. I'm looking forward to reading back from you once again and you telling me more about yourself.

Take good and excellent care of yourself OK and have a lovely blesses day.

- God Bless You -
Fondly - Den Leonard

Zitat
Hello Gerda
How are you doing today my name is Paul Larry from Uk,Oxford Street,i am divorced about 5years for now with one son called Danny aka my only son,he means the whole world to me,I am very nice,caring,understanding,trust worthy,a good sense of humor,i like making friends,hang around,like play golf,like to travel to see and experience something about any country....I came to FS to find a woman who is very caring,understanding,trust worthy,easy going and friendly woman...
Am very glad that you replied me back,i will send you me and my son pictures OK......Am looking forward to have a chat with you soon at yahoo.
You can add me as Paul_larry90@yahoo.com

Gerda hat dann einen Yahoo- Messenger eingerichtet und Paule zum Chat eingeladen. Sie hat von 17.46-19.14 Uhr mit ihm gechattet, um sich besser kennenzulernen und einiges voneinander zu erfahren.
Dabei hat Gerda festgestellt, dass Denny Leonard und Paul Larry ein und die selbe Person sind. Dummerweise hat Gerda ihn im Chat darauf angesprochen. Er wurde verlegen und redete sich heraus,
dass sein Sohn ja Danny hieße und er sich die 2.Identität wegen der größeren Chancen bei FS zugelegt habe. Gerda hat sich dann diskret zurückgezogen. Paul hat sich dann auch nicht wieder bei Gerda gemeldet. Somit kann Gerda Paul auch nicht weiter baiten, stellt aber die zugesandten Emailadressen und Fotos zur Warnung ein. Vielleicht kennt sie ja schon jemand und vielleicht kann ein anderer die Baits übernehmen! Bei FS sind die Profile mittlerweile gesperrt!

Angefügte Bilder:
3 (2).jpg   Paul1 (3).jpg  

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:11 | Top

Alan Mathew aus USA Illinois

#66 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2009 02:17

Frisch eingetroffen bei Interpals

Drogen - und Seuchenfreier Sinlge..
Alan Mathew aus USA Illinois
zu erreichen unter phone +44 70 31891588 oder via email alan­mathw@yahoo.­com
Message from alanmathw05

Zitat
alanmathw05 45
JohnsonvilleHI
sent at 10:17am EDT on June 9, 2009
I hope you are well?
Please forgive me for being forward but my name is alan and I live in illinios I am single I am also drug and disease free. I am honest and true and believe in old fashion values but like to have fun and be adventurous,­​ willing to try new things when given the chance. I can keep a secret and can be discreet when required. I like to travel and have had the opportunity to travel to some wonderful place around the world. I appreciate that the distance may be a problem but I am honest and true and believe in old fashion values and would very much value the chance to get to know you better because you look and sound such a lovely man Please be genuine, it really does hurt when a woman offers to write back but never does! I have been told that I am a very good listener and I am more than capable of keeping a secret and being discreet. I would like to get to know you better as you have such a wonderful profile on this site with a beautiful set of pictures. I would very much value the chance to get to know because you look and sound such a cute and charming woman. Please forgive me but I tend to be a little on the reserved until I get to know someone.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message
Best wishes

alan

Zitat
Hello Alan
... smile ..am glad to meet you ..am genuine I hope, a pleasure to answer to somebody writing as nice as you did.
Thank you for compliment like your picture too...Spent some time in United States but a pity - don´t know anything about Illinois.
Oh - and by the way - am also drugs and disease free... smile

Ok, have an wonderful day
and take care looking forward to your reply

Zitat
Re: HI
sent at 6:22am EDT on June 11, 2009
hey,thanks for getting back to me, love to know more about you i dont have much friend an i live alone, are you single?welly­ou look really great in that pic. do yo have an email addres so we can get to chat.thanks alan.
hey,add me up for a chat am online alan­mathw@yahoo.­com

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:14 | Top

RE: Alan Mathew aus USA Illinois

#67 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2009 02:29

ächz... Technik...mußte Photo erst umbennen ..
sorry is klein, aber ein hübscher Dinger, gell ...

Angefügte Bilder:
 AlanMathw (2).jpg 

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.06.2009 02:32 | Top

Daniel Fred from Liberia

#68 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2009 14:03

Bei dem hier weiß ich nicht so recht wo reinsetzen, da aber auf FriendScout gewildert hat und mich schon liebt, eben hier...
Profil is inzwischen weg...

Daniel Fred (Camara mobou), 25 J aus Liberia
zu ergattern unter phone 00221-768303519 oder via email Daniel Fred <danielfred1@yahoo.com>

Endlich mal einer der gibt und nicht nimmt ...

My Dearest one,
Thank you for your mail, I would really like to have good relations with you, and I have special reasons why I decided to contact you.
I decided to write to you because of the urgency of my situation here, and after reading your profile, Iam Mr daniel,25 years old boy from Liberia, the only son of the late Dr fred Camara mobou deputy minister of national security under the leadership of President Charles Taylor who is currently in exile after many innocent souls were killed, My father was killed by Charles Taylor's government, accusing it of my father attempted coup,and i have no choice than to run away to our neighbour country senegal and i have to beg my self into the refugee camp of senegal because i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war in liberia the only person i have now is Reverend Daniel John, who is the Reverend of St mary cathedral dakar senegal) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the men's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Reverend Tel number is (00221-768303519) When you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to do anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Listen to this. I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a FIRST NATIONAL CITY BANK which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount is $4.5 M (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you and will fine an investment to invest with the money in your country while i finish up my education and it is my intention to be with you for the rest of my life and if nature permitt we will be as one flesh.

I kept this secret to people in this camp. here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend, because he is like a father to me.because i am afraid to loose this money if they gets to know about it. So, in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently.Mean while i will like you to call me when you have chance, Because i have alot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me please, I love you.
I am waiting to hear from you and your willingness to handle this transaction.

Yours Sincerely,
Daniel

Angefügte Bilder:
untitledDaniel2tn.jpg   untitledDaniel2tn.jpg  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.06.2009 14:04 | Top

Michael Gib aus UK

#69 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2009 14:32

kennengelernt auf http://www.internationalcupid.com ....

Michael Gib(?) - eine echte italienisch sprechende spanische Vollwaise aus Madrid aufgewachsen in UK
Selbstständiger Importeur/Exporteur von Computers and Electronics, reist gerne,
spielt mit Klavieren und Geigen und ist nicht materialistisch veranlagt ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Nice to hear back from you

Hi ,
Thanks for the message you sent me, I am so happy to hear from you. I am sorry if this is getting back to you kinda lately. You sound so nice in profile but am very lonely at the moment and looking for a lifetime partner..... I would like to see more pics of you first? I think I am very interested in you and want to be your man so we can cuddle and spend the rest of our lives together. I would really love to know all about you hun. Well I should do it first to tell you more about myself, things you'd ask about and I know from there you will get to know much and more about me before I start I want to let you know everything I am saying is the real truth about me so I will know if you still want that kind of man like me in your life. My life has been filled with heartbreaks and I don't want anymore hurt or pains, I want to find a woman who will love me and be there for me and I am hoping it leads to marriage. I have been A WIDOWER for 5years now and hoping I could get married again, based on "Truth, Real Love, Compassion, Friendship, Loyalty, and Honesty!!! I also want to be able to be "Romantic" to her with Love, Know what I mean? I want to feel EXCITED when we kiss!! When we hug!! When we hold hands while we are in public or our home but holding hands and feel comfortable with each other.

I'm a originally from Spain was born in Madrid and I attended high school there. When I was 20yrs old we moved to the United Kingdom with my parents. I lost my folks when I was 30, already lost my grandparents before we moved from Spain and thats was the main reason for moving out of the country. I am the only child for my parents and I really don't have anyone close to me in my life except my wife and only SON. I am not happy to say this but I have nothing to hide, I ALSO LOST THEM 5years ago in auto accident so I became Widowed, and it's only the almighty God that's keeping me alive. I praise GOD I have been a Christian since the day I was born my mom and dad was a good friend of GOD I thank GOD for me being like that too. I am not very religious though but I attend church weekly and you too I don't care if you are religious or not all I need is you to be honest. I think from my profile you will see and i just inform you that I have no woman and am all alone, I need to be treated good as you . I am respectful, responsible, and sociable. I am respectful of other's personal lifestyles, belongings, as well as their privacy. All I ask in return is for my future woman to reciprocate the very same actions that I give to her. I have a very culturally diverse personality, therefore I have the ability to connect to individuals from different walks of life. I enjoy meeting interesting people and seeking new adventures. In my past times, I like to read, practice the Italian Language, watch some educational channels, such as Discovery, History, Travel, and Court TV etc.... I enjoy playing the piano and practicing the violin, going to movies, I love romantic movies. I am open minded in nature and like to apprehend and appreciate the cultural lifestyles of others. Ultimately, I am always honest and will keep it real with you, but in doing so, I will be respectful and cautious of the other's feelings. I believe that I will make you a great woman as well as a good friend with loyal confidant. I want to meet a very reasonable and quiet woman that will be with me, i'm friendly, very trustworthy and value relationship above anything. Again I love traveling, sporting and enjoy meeting people and seldom party. I am cool headed, pretty laid back and easy going person and would like to have a woman who is very responsible and understanding, someone i can really get along with.

I am not "materialistic"!! I would rather have someone to respect, care for, and love from my heart & soul. I don't know anything about your past yet because I know everyone does have good and bad side, I am not perfect, nobody either but I just hope to find the woman of my dream that God has made for me. I love going out, taking walks down the park and thinking about my life, I love observing nature and cooking is also one of my hobbies do you also know how to cook well? I hope I am not boring you yet I and I want you to feel free to ask me anything as for me I will ask more just for us to get to know each other. I am doing this online dating first time and I think it requires enough time to learn about each other's personalty. Is that right ?.

Ok can you tell me more about yourself? ..hummm I'd like to learn alot like what you are doing for a living? do you live alone? are you really ready to meet someone? and be happy through? as for me this conversation is really important and I am hoping to meet you one day if anything works out for us. I own my business, I am into Importing and Exporting of Computers and Electronics, I do travel for business and enjoy it alot. What do you really enjoy doing? What you do to have fun? What makes you laugh, smile, and cry? What kinds of music and movies do you like? Tell me more about yourself I really want to know you dear. I await your response.

Sensually,
Michael

... mag auf den ersten Blick vielleicht ganz reizvoll erscheinen ...
aber leider kann der Dödel sich net entscheiden, ob er Männlein oder Weiblein ist und schickt vorsichtshalber
was für jeden Geschmack ...

Angefügte Bilder:
GetAttachmentMe1.jpg   GetAttachmentMe2.jpg  

isihonest

RE: Michael Gib aus UK

#70 von Dana , 12.06.2009 14:59

Ach, das ist doch das Foto von meinem Donald Hargreves.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#71 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 12.06.2009 16:04

Zitat von Dana
Ach, das ist doch das Foto von meinem Donald Hargreves.
.. so so .. und was bitte hast du mit diesem armen Kerl angestellt,
dass der jetzt net mal mehr weiß was er is oder net is ?? ...

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 12.06.2009 16:06 | Top

#72 von Dana , 12.06.2009 16:09

Zitat von isihonest
.. so so .. und was bitte hast du mit diesem armen Kerl angestellt,
dass der jetzt net mal mehr weiß was er is oder net is ?? ...

Tut mir ja echt leid....ich wußte nicht, dass die Gehirnwäsche, die ich den Mugu's verpasse, so wirkt.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

Honibunny ..Mr. Walter Smith

#73 von Sisko ( gelöscht ) , 21.06.2009 11:06

Honibunny hat mich gefunden auf MyFlirt.....

Mr.Walter Smith ( peacenlove47@yahoo.com)......auf SKYPE....intimacy47

Es fing alles ganz harmlos an.....erste E-Mail...erster Chat...alles am gleichen Tag....

Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 19:58:48): hello
lisa (20.06.2009 19:59:01): hi nice to see you so fast
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 19:59:08): yes
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 19:59:18): but you are invisible

lisa(20.06.2009 19:59:44): i am online now
lisa (20.06.2009 20:00:19): How long are you already on MyFlirt?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:00:35): not too long
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:00:42): i think almost a month
...das ist schon viel zu lange....

lisa (20.06.2009 20:10:36): you can send me any pics of yourself and from your daughter Kimberly
Jetzt bekomme ich FOTOS, nur nicht von dem Mann, der mich auf MyFlirt angeschrieben hat......

lisa (20.06.2009 20:24:39): i miss the new pic from yourself...the pic from Myflirt...

lisa(20.06.2009 20:38:17): yes this pic i have, but this is not the pic from Myflirt...
lisa (20.06.2009 20:47:42): the pictures which you have sent this is not the same man.
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:48:14): sorry....Ja die MUGUS haben es schwer, wenn sie nicht mal wissen wer sie sind....
lisa (20.06.2009 20:48:16): and if, nevertheless, then they are old. I would like to have new ones

Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:52:53): this is the pic right?.
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:53:04): you are welcome
lisa (20.06.2009 20:53:19): smile....Ja, jetzt sind die FOTOS richtig......
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:53:22): that's my mum and uncle,but he is late now
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 20:53:35): may his soul rest in perfect peace

lisa(20.06.2009 21:28:42): give me name on skype
lisa (20.06.2009 21:28:53): your name i mean
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 21:30:02): intimacy47
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 21:30:17): need to restart comp dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 21:30:23): i will be back
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 21:30:24): ok
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 21:30:32): don't go no where

Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:04:05): i will be leaving for west africa tomorrow to submit a project proposal will come to germany from there.
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:04:21): i should be there for few days honibunny
lisa (20.06.2009 22:04:38): oh ok
lisa (20.06.2009 22:04:52): when you go to Africa?
lisa (20.06.2009 22:06:03): when excactly tomorrow?
lisa(20.06.2009 22:06:39): how long you stay in africa?
lisa(20.06.2009 22:07:04): honibunny?????
lisa(20.06.2009 22:07:22): you are mine honibunny
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:08:25): tomorrow dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:08:41): shouldn't be long dear
lisa (20.06.2009 22:09:11): ok, then you have packed your things?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:09:21): and again i need to seea friend of my dad who use to be his lawyer when he was handling project there aswell.Da bin ich ja beruhigt, das er einen Anwalt an seiner Seite hat....
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:09:30): he was also a civil engineer
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:09:47): i haven't finished packing

Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:11:41): you are a darling and am sure you wouldn't mind doing anything for me...
lisa(20.06.2009 22:12:33): what you mean, you need help for packing your things???
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:12:48): not at all.i mean in general..
lisa(20.06.2009 22:13:03): yes i am always willing to help...

lisa(20.06.2009 22:31:23): If you are tomorrow in Africa, you announce yourself immediately?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:31:28): you are so sweet
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:31:37): of course my dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:31:46): i wouldn't like to keep you in suspense
lisa(20.06.2009 22:31:50): In which town are you then?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:32:11): will go to Lagos first and then Abuja..

Jetzt kommt es...der piept doch, nach 2 Stunden.....
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:34:49): have made all arrangements and still find one thing impossible dear..
lisa (20.06.2009 22:35:22): what thing?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:35:52): booking for a car hire service.
lisa (20.06.2009 22:36:37): you can make it now...
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:36:57): i tried it again not too long ago dear.
lisa (20.06.2009 22:38:27): and have you reached what?
lisa (20.06.2009 22:39:22): It will be best of all if you rent on site a car
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:40:18): thinkin of making a direct payment but can't at the moment dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:40:28): maybe i shouldn't bother you with my problems
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:40:55): it's just that i heard transportation is pretty difficult there......
lisa (20.06.2009 22:40:56): no tell me your problems
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:41:14): nevermind dear.
lisa(20.06.2009 22:42:44): want you to take then your car? it will be easier when you rent a car
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:43:07): but need to make a direct payment and i can't dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:43:20): will you help doing that?.
...Ich glaube die Sonne scheint ganz schön in AFRIKA....
lisa (20.06.2009 22:43:28): why do you have a credit card
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:44:02): u mean do i have?.
lisa (20.06.2009 22:44:08): yes
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:44:54): yes i do but misplaced it and have reported to the bank,but hasn't been replaced my love
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:45:04): i guess it was stolen but reported earlier
lisa (20.06.2009 22:45:06): all people in USA have a credit card
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:45:19): sure they do
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:45:46): i only have few cash that i would be spending foir my trip with me Honibunny
lisa(20.06.2009 22:46:01): go to your bank and then is everything ok, they will give you a new card
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:46:21): didn't you read what i wrote?...Aber klar doch, ich habe alles verstanden, ALLES....
lisa(20.06.2009 22:46:41): i read it, why?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:47:09): not sure you read it well.

lisa(20.06.2009 22:50:40): but what will you do now?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:52:04): you wanna borrow me?......Hallo, die werden immer dreister !!!!!
lisa (20.06.2009 22:52:40): You think whether do I borrow money to You?
lisa(20.06.2009 22:52:59): how much money you need?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:53:12): am not sure dear,just asking.........
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:53:24): it's all because of safety honibunny
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:54:19): i wouldn't like to get hurt because i would be coming to germany as soon as am through there.....
lisa (20.06.2009 22:55:02): ok i understans
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:56:01): i wouldn't know what you can spare my dear
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:56:21): maybe you should tell me what you can help with.......
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:56:27): am kind of shy
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 22:57:14): have never done this before honibunny
...Wer soll das jetzt GLAUBEN, ich nicht.....
lisa(20.06.2009 22:57:30): ok wait i must read it slowly
lisa (20.06.2009 22:59:10): do you really mean which I after 2 hours chat to you money gives? Ka yi ta rokon Allah, Zai taimake ka or ki Wetin dey happen for here........Gut gemacht DANA, die paar Wörter haben gelangt........
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:00:12): what's that?.
lisa (20.06.2009 23:00:51): You can try to cheat another, me not. If I thank knows a lot me.Kilo ni eo nwa maga
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:02:09): don't understand this.........
lisa (20.06.2009 23:02:28): i do not have time for such people like you...have a good evening byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:02:37): why should i try to cheat you.
lisa(20.06.2009 23:02:47): byeeeeeeeeeeee
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:02:51): ok.

Ja, aber Honibunny hat es wohl doch keine Ruhe gelassen...er musste mir noch eine Nachricht schreiben.....
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:35:53): hey scammer..
lisa(20.06.2009 23:36:16): i am not a scammer
lisa(20.06.2009 23:36:27): you are a scammer
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:36:33): of course u are
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:36:51): how come you hear nigerian pigin and their local languages?....Ach, auf einmal kannst Du das doch lesen????.....
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:37:14): ??
lisa (20.06.2009 23:37:21): from school
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:37:42): which school is that?.
lisa (20.06.2009 23:37:46): from the school of life.....
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:37:49): that's bullshit
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:37:57): at where?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:38:08): what's d name of the school and what year did you attend it?
Mr Walter Smith (20.06.2009 23:39:14): this will prove to me that you are not a scammer.
Hallo, jetzt soll ich ihm beweisen das ich kein SCAMMER bin....

Hier alle Bilder von HONIBUNNY...Mr. Walter Smith.....

Angefügte Bilder:
 Walter in truck in bruno.jpg  my daughter.jpg    walter 001.jpg  walter 002.jpg   walter 004.jpg   walter 005.jpg   walter on bike.jpg   walter2.jpg   walterr-1.jpg  

Sisko
zuletzt bearbeitet 21.06.2009 11:08 | Top

Stephen Lenz..... einen neuer Sweetie

#74 von Shea ( gelöscht ) , 22.06.2009 11:38

Stephen Lenz ist auf freenet Single unterwegs. Er hat mich wissen lassen, dass er in der besten Gegend von Hamburg wohnt - derzeit aber gerade in Sachen Antiquitäten Einkauf in Nigeria, Benin City unterwegs
Trotz Yahoo eMail Adresse keine richtige IP zu lokalisieren - der Check hat immer wieder USA ergeben.

eMail: st_lenz50@yahoo.com

Sein Profiltext bei freenet:

So where do I start from, My name is Stephen and I'm a very
optimistic person naturally, I like to smile and have a good
time. I try my best not to hurt anyone but if you push me to
the wall, you know what they say about how much one can
swallow and Tolerate. I like good music and I can be
considered a scholar in a lot of ways. So thank you for your
time, interest and patience. I have written an extensive
profile to save us time. After viewing my photos and reading
all of my profile you will know if you should contact me
further and how to do it properly to get my response. I hope
you understand and appreciate my thoughtfulness to not waste
our time together. After all...we are humans trying to find
chemistry. With that said, I would like to start off saying
that I am a CLASSY MAN, I am ONLY looking for true serious
relationships...A lasting open partnership with a mutual
beneficial ADULT arrangement that's stable, reliable and
above all HONEST.

Die angefügten Bilder - mit Frauen - zeigen ihn mit seiner verstorbenen Frau, seiner kurzzeitigen 'Freundin' und seiner Tochter

Angefügte Bilder:
Pics 1.jpg   pics 12.jpg   pics 17.jpg   pics 2.jpg   pics 3.jpg   pics 7.jpg   pics 9.jpg  

Shea

RE: Alex Jones

#75 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 22.06.2009 12:39

Auch ich habe am Freitag einen neuen Lover bei Friendscout gefunden
Bei FS nannte er sich Williams. Das Profil ist schon wieder gesperrt. Er nennt sich Gerald dave,
geb. London, UK, jetzt NY (USA oder???) Er ist ein kleiner Scherzkeks, was sein Bild betrifft.
Aber ich bekomme noch eins!

Ich habe den üblichen Flirtkontakt geschickt und promt Antwort bekommen:
Betreff: little about me
Hello sweetie,
I hope you are doing fine. I took out time to write a little more about myself which i hope you don't fall asleep reading. :)I am called Williams Gerald, I was born on the 28th April 1955, First of all i live in London am self employed and into construction. I joined this online dating thing to find a woman i can spend the rest of my life with after we spend time getting to know each other. (Darauf bin ich spezialisiert!)
Looking forward to hearing from you soonest...have a good day.
pleases give me your email address i will send my pic to you,my personal email address
dave_195581@yahoo.com

Ich habe ihm geantwortet und er hat mir eine Email geschickt:
Hello sweetie,
Thank you very much for your mail, i was very happy when in saw your mail,First of all i live in United Kingdom (London)., I am self employed and into construction.I have been to places in NY before for business but i would love to visit more someday I joined this online dating thing to find a woman i can spend the rest of my life with, i have been single for a very longtime,I really feel it hard to talk about myself, maybe it is the humility thing or maybe it is because I have always seemed to be average at things. I am looking for a respectable woman who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other. I don't have any major preference towards race, age or body type. Sounds all to common, right? More than anything I am looking to meet a mature woman like you who is at the point in her life where she is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship. It would be nice to meet someone like you, who is faithful and is looking to meet someone who is faithful. I believe in treating a woman with respect and dignity. I expect the same in return.. I am kind hearted and I am told I make a nice partner. I am a christian, but I don't go around telling others how to live their lives, I love water sports and working out. You don't necessarily have to want to do all these but please keep these things in mind - meaning you don't try to get me to move away from my interests...lol. Movies - I usually go to movies that are of my date's choice. I am not a big movie person, but would be more that happy to take you to a movie or watch one at home if that is something you are interested in. I have interests in traveling especially to Asia, Africa.anytime i have a major job happening and it calls for traveling i move to that location and that's how i work. I love the beach and love the mountains. More than anything I would like to find out what interests you have so that maybe we can build around that. I love to cook and I especially like to learn what you like and hopefully get an opportunity to cook for you. If you are a good cook and like to eat healthy, that is a big plus. Yes, I am a guy and I love to barbecue. Looking forward to hearing from you. I am very happy i found you.i hope you get in touch with me soonest.
I have attach my pictures ...have a good day.
Gerald. (Sein Foto war ein Smilie "Runnig man" )

Cyberline

RE: Paul Heart Smith

#76 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 02.07.2009 12:43

Hat mein Herz im Sturm erobert...

found at Interpals
paulheart155 36 y.o., Male

Waldorf, United States
Last updated at 8:01am EDT on May 11, 2009
Joined on May 11, 2009

Spartanische Profil ohne weitere Info-Daten

Building Contractor aus Unitet States -
baut grad ein Hotel in Ibadan Nigeria und ist in ein paar Wochen fertig damit ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

paulheart155

hi there
my name is paul and i am here for a sincere serious relationship­
i am cool and i am here for real am not here for any games.
what so ever i am here to meet my queen
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there back
glad to meet you -
same here - am also here for real and am here for any games ....
Have a nice day hope to hear from you soon
take care
xxxxx

paulheart155

Hello Baby ..
a pleasure to meet a beautiful Lady and you are really xxxxx
would like to know you more
Please add me on yahoo messenger paulheart155@yahoo.com
and let´s start from there with a chat.
Paul

Hey Paul
well i did ... so go ahead ..
xxxxx
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bespielt inclusive ELVIS und auf Cam.

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 02.07.2009 12:48 | Top

RE: Paul Heart Smith

#77 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 02.07.2009 12:51

Bild hat´s net hochgeladen.... hmmm ... war die zu große Version...
aber jetzt hoffentlich...

Angefügte Bilder:
Paul12..jpg  

isihonest

RE: Robert Smith ausCalifornia/Nigeria

#78 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 06.07.2009 01:54

Robert Smith aus California
Import/Export u.a. Lederwaren und Schmuck

hab ich bei myflirt ausgegraben - sein Profil und Foto hat mich geradezu angeschrien...
also hab ich ihn einfach mal angeschrieben.... hier sein fake-profile
und Addi für Transfers...

Name: Balogun Oluwafemi
Address: Lagos,nigeria,23401.
my mobile phone here in Nigeria +2347040463386

Auf MyFlirt
wellacom (38) aus Witzhave
Letzter Login am 25.10.2008 um 17:36 Uhr

Basisangaben
Alter 38
Geschlecht männlich
Sternzeichen Jungfrau...
Sucht eine Frau
Größe 140 cm
Anzeigentyp Partnerschaft
Gewicht 30 kg
PLZ / Land 22... (256 km entfernt)
Statur athletisch
Bundesland Schleswig Holstein

Mitglied seit 23.06.2008
Ort Witzhave
Augenfarbe blau auf dem bild hat der rabenschwarze augen
Haarfarbe brünett
Lebensmotto SINGLE AND LOOKING
Mein Beruf SELF
Sport FOOTBALL
Hobbies TRAVELING,SWIMMING AND READING
Charakter WELLACOM@YAHOO.COM
Rauchen ja
Alkohol oft
Vegetarier nein
Religion evangelisch
Kinder Ich habe Kinder
Kinderwunsch Ich möchte (noch mehr) Kinder
Musik ROCK AND RAGGA
Film HARIPORTER
Essen WOLAGATIA
Partnerwunsch AM SINGLE,LOVING,Cring,kind,open minded and good sense of humour.
Was ich mag am looking for my soulmate.
Was ich nicht mag my partner must be straightwordy, and God fearing
So blitzt Du bei mir ab my partner must be straightwordy, and God fearing any woman intrested should contact me on (wellacom@yahoo.com)
Was Du sonst noch über mich wissen solltest my partner must be straightwordy, and God fearing

Here is the Number: +447035962190.

Intensiv bespielt inclusive ELVIS und auf Cam

Angefügte Bilder:
 Käfertn.jpg  tnRobertSmith.jpg   tnRobertSmith2.jpg    tnRobertSmith3.jpg  tnRobertSmith3jpg.jpg  

isihonest
zuletzt bearbeitet 06.07.2009 02:02 | Top

RE: Robert Smith ausCalifornia/Nigeria

#79 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 11.07.2009 18:24

Hier mal ein seltenes Exemplar... echt entzückend....

Kommt jemandem das eine Foro bekannt vor ?? ..
Jaaa... richtig... das hatten wir schon hier, deshalb war ich mal neugierig und bin auf seinem Profil mit neuer ID rumgeturnt...
Aber es ist ein anderer mit dem gleichen Bild...

Bei Myflirt
mansmile56
perrywood50@yahoo.com

Wahres Alter 19 ... hatte ihn bisle mit emails bespielt und dann in einen sehr köstlichen verlaufenden Chat gebeten.
Er ist nach exakt einer halben Stunde von alleine umgefallen und hat seine Cam angeschaltet .. lol...

Auf seinem Scammer- Profil war er seit seinem Outing nicht mehr.
Ein ganz offenherziges nettes Kerlchen .. hat für sich selbst im Chat bemerkt, dass er als Scammer (um sich sein Studium zu ermöglichen) nicht wirklich geeignet ist ...

Ich wünsche ihm, dass er eine bessere Möglichkeit findet um sich seine Zukunft zu finanzieren.

Alter/Geschl.49 Jahre / männlich
Login03.07.2009 um 14:43 Uhr
Sucht eine Frau
PLZ / Land28... (141 km entfernt)
Anzeigentyp PartnerschaftBundeslandBremen
Motto Looking for love

Letzter Login am 03.07.2009 um 14:43 UhrBasisangabenAlter49Geschlecht männlich SternzeichenSteinbockSuchteine Frau Größe170 cmAnzeigentypPartnerschaft Gewicht67 kgPLZ / Land28... (141 km entfernt) StaturschlankBundeslandBremen Mitglied seit06.01.2009OrtBremen AugenfarbeblauHaarfarbeschwarz Profilaufrufe1110 Freunde1 (Freunde anzeigen) Punkte1009 ?Über michLebensmottoLooking for love Mein BerufMiltary SportTennies,Golf and basketball HobbiesReading Novels,listen ing to music CharakterAm very cool and claim Rauchennein Alkoholgelegentlich Vegetariernein Religionevangelisch KinderIch habe keine Kinder KinderwunschIch möchte (noch) keine Kinder / keine Kinder (mehr) MusikOld blues ,Folk and Gospel FilmDrema,Adventure and also Actions movies. Essenwell i eat everything PartnerwunschActive, bubbly, positive, self confident, assertive, fun. But above all, I seek a woman who has the courage to maintain focus on what’s important in life, focus on the most important human relationship, not to become distracted and diluted by the many distractions and hollow pursuits now available in our culture

Was ich mag
A woman who is able to communicate, and be honest at all times and in all things. One who is caring, committed, focused, driven, motivated, intelligent, sensual, and have a good sense of humor is a must.
Love starts as an attraction to another and grows with mutual respect. Someone who cares deeply about my well-being and who in turn is cared for by me as deeply She is willing to talk out problems, share concerns and also be willing to compromise at times. Someone to work through life’s difficult times and share all things with...tenderness, passion, warmth, dreams and desires, laughter and tears but mostly to share life’s wonderful journey. If you’ve read this far...thank you for taking the time to read my profile........

Was ich nicht mag
I seek a woman who also knows herself and likes herself, and both knows about the work needed to maintain a happy healthy relationship, but who is also willing to DO the work, with realistic expectations.

So blitzt Du bei mir ab
I am looking for a long term relationship and possibly more if I find the right match! If you have young children living at home full time I’m probably not the guy for you. Life is short.. (klare Vorstellungen für einen 19 jährigen).., get out and enjoy it!If you are a responsible, intelligent, sincere, mature lady and have time in your life for a sincere relationship, drop me a note.

Was Du sonst noch über mich wissen solltest
I am independent, athletic, kind, sincere, respectful, and willing to make a commitment to the right person. I am very handy around the house, enjoy working in the yard and can cook too! I also do housework but always appreciate help. Love the mountains, traveling, fishing, skiing, scuba, flying, cabins, movies, and evenings by the fire with a good flick

Angefügte Bilder:
PerryWood1.jpg   PerryWood2.jpg   PerryWood4.jpg  

isihonest

RE: Daniel Bondi

#80 von Rattenfänger , 20.07.2009 12:34

........Gloxiniea hat auch ein paar liebe Freunde.......... John Smith....(ganz seltener Name...)

John mit Sohn Dave

Rattenfänger Geschäftspartner von Usman Bello

Ich habe einen ganz einfachen Geschmack. Ich bin stets mit dem Besten zufrieden.

Rattenfänger

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz