Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

martin62 - Martin Scott 47 Birmingham

#101 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2009 18:48

martin62 - Martin Scott 47 Birmingham
sent you a message on InterPals
Donnerstag, 13. August 2009 03:56:58

Hello,

How are you doing, my name is Martin, am divorced from United kingdom. i saw your profile and decided to write you. i would like to be more acquainted with you.Hope to hear from you. my private email address is martinscott_1@yahoo.com would like to have your email address too.

Best regards Martin
-----------

martin62 sent you a message on InterPals
Gesendet: Freitag, 14. August 2009 06:07:14

Hello …,

i just want to tell you a little bit information about myself. my name is martin Scott, i am a private contractor, i supplies oil drilling equipments to oil servicing companies,th­e nature of my business takes me around the world,i am divorced and am about 6.5 feet tall.I am educated, aspiring, young man from UK, that prides on truth. I am a successful,h­onest,driven­,loving,asse­rtive and accomplished­, individual that wants to give love and be loved.I will like to know more about you as you would like to do the same this is my ID martinscott­_1@yahoo.com­ add me on your list and i will be on for you OK..take care and have a nice time, send me your email in your next reply..hope to hear from you soon..
thank you.

Martin

Martin Scott ist bei Friendscout unter dem Profilnamen " reina" aber mit dem gleichen Foto wie bei Interpals zu finden. Das Profil ist aber schon wieder gesperrt.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
r29_1249332393 Martin Scott,Birmingham,UK.jpg  

Cyberline

RE: martin62 - Martin Scott 47 Birmingham

#102 von Dana , 21.08.2009 20:05

Zitat von Cyberline
i supplies oil drilling equipments to oil servicing companies

Hui, könnte ja meinen derzeitigen Verlobten fragen, ob er nicht lieber bei Martin Scott sein Oil-Drilling-Equipment kaufen will. Wird vielleicht billiger.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Daniel Bondi

#103 von icewastl , 21.08.2009 21:44

Zitat von Dana
i supplies oil drilling equipments to oil servicing companies

Hui, könnte ja meinen derzeitigen Verlobten fragen, ob er nicht lieber bei Martin Scott sein Oil-Drilling-Equipment kaufen will. Wird vielleicht billiger.

und von der Ersparniss wird Rebecca dir ein paar Oelaktien verkaufen..., so das Du deinen aufgelösten Fond in voller Höe reinvestieren kannst

________
Icewastl der Bergtroll
Es ist das Schicksal des Genies, unverstanden zu bleiben. Aber nicht jeder Unverstandene ist ein Genie.R.W.Emerson

icewastl

zuletzt bearbeitet 21.08.2009 | Top

Dr.Russell bei Interpals

#104 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 21.08.2009 22:24

Profil von Dr. Russell bei Interpals

dr_russell91(Russell) 49 y.o., Male - Liverpool, United Kingdom
Looking forA Relationship SpeaksEnglishMessaging
dr_russell91@yahoo.com russell60@live.com
About Me:
I am just my self
Interests, Hobbies, etc.:
Love through the Eyes of Children
When someone loves you the way they call your name is better. You will know that your name is safe in their Mouth
Love is when a girl puts on a perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.
Love is when you kiss all the time. my mummy and daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss. That is the type of relationship­ i am looking for
Love is what is in the room with you at Christmas and the Christmas tree is playing jingle bell.
Love is when mummy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day
You really shouldn’t say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it you should say it a lot. People forget and it’s good for them to be reminded.
What kind of woman do I need in my life?

I need a woman with moderate expectations­. if you want to talk to me send me your number ok
if u want to send me mail dr_russell91@yahoo.com

Nach einem kurzen Flirtkontakt auf der Seite von Interpals kam folgende

Message from dr_russell91 49 Liverpool
sent at 10:31pm CEST on August 16, 2009

yes i will you can add me to your yahoo ID so that we can chat there ok dr_russell9­1@yahoo.com­
have a nice time
Dr, Russell

Nachricht bei Interpals von
Dr Russell <dr_russell91@yahoo.com>
Mittwoch, den 19. August 2009, 01:57:24 Uhr

Zitat
Hello Dear,

I will really like to come to your country maybe from there we can come to mine, because the way you praise your country so greatly i am impress and i love it.
Well i am so happy that you wrote me a mail and i really want to know you more may be when next you mail me i will send you my phone number so that some time you can call me .well i want you to know that. love through the Eyes of Children. When someone loves you the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their Mouth

Love is when a girl puts on a perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other. Love is when you kiss all the time. my mummy and daddy are like that. They look gross when they kiss.

Love is what is in the room with you at Christmas and the Christmas tree is playing jingle bell.

Love is when mummy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day
You really shouldn’t say I love you unless you mean it. But if you mean it you should say it a lot. People forget and it’s good for them to be reminded.

What kind of woman do I need in my life?
I need a woman that will understand my background and take me for who I am.
I need a woman that will understand my person and philosophy of life.
I need a woman that is purpose driven and goal oriented.
I need a woman that has regard for the things of God
I need a woman with a strong personality
I need a woman that loves a good life.
I need a woman with moderate expectations. if you want to talk to me send me your number ok

Dr. Russell

Nachdem ich ihm zweimal eine Email geschickt habe und und um Antwort per Email
gebeten habe, da meine Englischkenntnisse für den Chat und das Telefonieren zu schlecht
Wären, hat er mir nicht mehr geantwortet. Er hat mir auch nie seinen Vornamen geschrieben,
Obwohl ich darum auch in beiden Emails gebeten habe.

Warnung auf meinem Wall bei Interpals
pal_seeker 35
at 3:56am CEST on Aug 17, 2009

Hello,
I saw you viewed dr.russel profile.
I guess you got a message from him.
Be careful, he is an African scammer.
You can report his message.
Let's clean these idiots from this society.
Thanks.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
 Dr_rusell91.jpg   v89_1250864879pal_seeker.jpg 

Cyberline
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:24 | Top

Charles Wessel

#105 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 22.08.2009 16:37

Hi ,er hat mich gestern auf myspace angeschrieben :
angeblich USA / Chrystal Beach,Florida 49 Jahre,- aber Counter sagte Nigeria !

Über mich:
So where do I start from, I'm a very optimistic person naturally, I like to smile and have a good time. I try my best not to hurt anyone but if you push me to the wall, you know what they say about how much one can swallow and Tolerate. I like good music and I can be considered a scholar in a lot of ways. So thank you for your time, interest and patience. I have written an extensive profile to save us time. After viewing my photos and reading all of my profile you will know if you should contact me further and how to do it properly to get my response. I hope you understand and appreciate my thoughtfulness to not waste our time together. After all...we are humans trying to find chemistry. With that said, I would like to start off saying that I am a CLASSY MAN, I am ONLY looking for true serious relationships...A lasting open partnership with a mutual beneficial ADULT arrangement that's stable, reliable and above all HONEST. I am also mature, intelligent and spiritual, as well as fit, sweet and very playful. I am also honest, reliable, respectful and available. I hope you have these qualities as well. I am very unique so no liars, read further. I LOVE music, reading, traveling,and even camping...too much to put all here. I truly enjoy the finer things in life and also live life to the FULLEST!!! I love to laugh, am very easy to get along with and have a lot to say. I can't remember ever having a boring day in my life. If this is what you seek then please keep reading. I am extremely sensual, romantic and I have a big heart. I use to be quite insatiable, but now have learned that there is more to life than SEX. When you have a balance of what life has to offer, then you can achieve BLISS. This is where I reside and would like to share it with someone who deserves this level of comfort and pleasure. Do you desire this as well? I am widow and have been that way for sometime now.I am secure, stable and independent, yet still youthful, creative and exciting. I love to play and have FUN. Life is too short to complain about it. It's for living and learning, enjoying and exploring, experiencing and evolving. Did I get your attention yet?? I live, work and play HARD. I seek discretion, trust and maturity. So if you are safe, sane, sober and secure, then we have a great start. Especially if you love to TRAVEL, seek adventures and desire great companionship. I am not a moody psycho that's going to turn exorcist on you either. I am quite safe, sane and sober myself. I am very discreet, refined and not embarrassing. I do not do drugs or drunks and am disease free. I prefer to live a healthy lifestyle. Are you still with me??? I am not plastic, nor perfect.I have many goals, one of them is to help make this planet a better place to live. The older I get, the more set in my ways I become. That is why I seek this special kind of relationship. I am happy, content and not lonely on my own, yet I seek companionship as well. OK, enough about me. Now it's time for you!! Wen ich gerne kennen lernen würde:
I dont have a real "type" that I am looking cause there would be no words to describe how beautiful she is, or how special she is, or my love for her. To put these things into words would be to define them,To quantify them, which means to limit them. There would be a beginning and an end.There is no definition fitting, nor any limit, nor beginning or end to her beauty, or to how special she is, or my love for her when we eventually get to meet ..A caring woman that is willing to settle down with me for a serious relationship,I will know it when I meet her .looking forward to the future.That being at peace with yourself is the first component needed to be a good partner. Loyalty and commitment to the person you have chosen to build a life with must be top priority . Being creative and attentive to the ongoing process of maintaining love and passion is vitally important so that the love does not grow stale.I am looking for someone who shares some of my same qualities and interests and likes to hang out and have fun, whether we are at home or out. When you find that special person, you should be able to have fun no matter where you are! I am looking for someone who wants a boyfriend that can also be their best friend.

Mail:
Hello charming angel,i hope you're doing great?the name is Charles as you will read in my profile,i was charmed by your beauty when viewing profiles randomly around the world,i really must confess,you're worth more than a million glance,and i will really love to know you if you will give me a chance or interested in me,try write me here or to my email address on cwess14@yahoo.com,i will wait for your response.Lots of kisses to you.. Charles

Angefügte Bilder:
Wessel.jpg  

angeli
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.08.2009 17:17 | Top

Bright Johnson

#106 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 22.08.2009 17:00

myspace - 34 Jahre,Gwinn - Michigan
Keine Beschreibung im Profil,tauchte sofort auf nachdem John Walter von myspace gelöscht worden ist - Counter zeigte Nigeria !

HELLO How are you doing, I am jay bright by name,am from Michigan ,am 34 year old i work in Textile / Fabrics along with Antiques that has been looked upon as a leader in the industry. While I love designing , My work is so varied, it takes me all over the globe, which I totally love.am new to this online stuff, just going through the profile and i saw your profile very interested and i will like to know more about you. if u dont maid this is my yahoo id messenger jay_bright01@yahoo.com i will be waiting to here from u back.........

na klar.....

Angefügte Bilder:
Johnson.jpg  

angeli
zuletzt bearbeitet 22.08.2009 17:17 | Top

RE: Aaron Thomas

#107 von hoffnungslos ( gelöscht ) , 22.08.2009 21:51

von neu.de, TRUELOVEMIND - Mark Willisams - 47 Jahre
Wohnot: Rettendon East of England, Großbritanien
Seine ideale Partnerin: 45 bis 57 Jahre
schwarze Haare, braune Augen
Größe: 168 cm, Ledig, keine Kinder

Cherish to your profile. I would like to know more about you more than this. You can contact me through my regular email. m.williams626@hotmail.co.uk
Cheers and Kisses to you..
Mark

Hello,
I am glad to read from you. How are you doing today? It is pleasant to have this opportunity to meet you, thank you for this chance, I really appreciate it. I believe I should firstly introduce myself to you comprehensively, I am a Canadian - British, I was born in the UK, Liverpool to be precise to an English father and a Canadian mum, I moved to the U.S with my mum after the divorce when I was about 5 year. I lived,studied and worked in the U.S for about 44 years and returned back to Nigeria to get some minereal Research about a month ago. I am a widow klar, kennt man ja .. I lost my wife and my son in an automoble car accident...
I am an Geologist, my work can be quite tedious because it involves mineral researches, I have to make researches for certain mineral resources, dig them out and sell them , mostly to Agencies of Earth Science in the United States, I am also in the process of looking for prospective buyers in Europe. I really like my job though it can be time consuming, it is what I had dedicated my time to, most especially in recent times and it has been my refuge for quite a long while.

I returned back to Nigeria and joined this site for some personal experience which I hope we'd get close enough for me to tell you . I do promise to tell you more details about myself if you reply my mail and tell me a few things about yourself as well.

Have you been hurt in the past? How has life treated you? Do you find it easy to love and give the whole of your heart? These and much more questions would I love to ask you but I know we will get to know each other over time and we'll be able to evaluate our chances together. I'm on this site to search for love, may I ask the same of you.

I look forward to your reply earnestly because it's been wonderful meeting you. Have a lovely evening.
cares
Mark - dann werden wir dem Mark doch mal behilflich sein

Angefügte Bilder:
Mark6[1].JPG   Mark7[1].JPG  

hoffnungslos

#108 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 22.08.2009 23:57

angeli

#109 von Lea ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2009 14:02

Henry Smith

bei Friendscout24
Witwer, 48 Jahre, Sohn John, 9 Jahre, selbständig, handelt mit Autoteilen, wohnt in Manchester, große Transaktion am 19.08.09 in Ghana Accra
Email: henrysmith60@live.com

For 6 Wochen wurde ich über Friendsout24 angeschrieben. Emails von verschiedenen PC´s. In den letzten 2 Wochen habe ich mehrere Anrufe erhalten und lauter Liebesbriefe. Der Kontakt wurde intensiviert...Da ich von Anangan der Meinung war, dass das eine komische Geschichte ist, habe ich angefangen im Google zu suchen und dass was ich fand, hat mir schon die Sprache verschlagen. Es war zu viel Always Love und und und....
So bin ich auch auf diese Seite gekommen und bin echt froh, das ich über ein gesundes Misstrauen verfüge.
Allerdings habe ich auch meine Bilder zugeschickt und befürchte nun, dass ich mich irgendwann auch auf diesen Seiten als Scammer wiederfinde. Wo nehmen die die Bilder alle her? Ist erschreckend...wenn die Alle wüssten!!!!!!!!!!!!
Versuche di Fotos hochzuladen.....

Z. Z. sind die Scammer bei Friendscout24 sehr aktiv. Jeden Tag entstehen neue Profile mit Bildern, die ich auch hier gesehn habe. Alles über GB. Ob man die dort einfach löschen kann? Kenne mich damit noch nicht so gut aus.

Angefügte Bilder:
Henry 3.jpg   Henry1.jpg   Henry2.jpg   henry 4.jpg   henry 5 Monaco.jpg  

Lea

#110 von Gloxiniea ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2009 20:05

Das erste Bild mit dem Kind hat er mir auch geschickt. Nannte sich bei mir John Smith und das Kind Dave.

Gloxiniea

RE: David Kulber

#111 von hoffnungslos ( gelöscht ) , 23.08.2009 20:34

TRUELOVEMIND - Mark Willisams - seine mail von gestern:
I lost my wife and my son in an automoble car accident..

seine heutige mail an mich:

I lost my wife 5 years ago and my only child last year viele Verkehrsunfälle in Nigeria,...its really an episode i find hard to relate because it makes me feel really bad and sick ....I dated a woman some years after i lost my wife,i gave her all she wanted both financially and emotionally but all i got in return was a heartbreak since she eventually went away with a younger man.
All the while i thought she was in love with me she had been stealing my money und jetzt soll ich wohl das Geld ersetzen, oder was?!? and assets to this young man,it was a heart wrenching experience and couple with the fact that my boy died just months after this took me off balance and i was buried in the grief for quite a long time
I guess i have told you my life in a few lines ...hope i haven't got you bored,do you use the MSN messenger, i'd love us to chat and get to understand eachother better. Klar werden wir jetzt chatten, zum besseren kennenlernen. Looking forward to your mail earnestly
Awaiting your responses
cares
Mark

hoffnungslos
zuletzt bearbeitet 24.08.2009 16:19 | Top

Kerri Neubert

#112 von Dana , 24.08.2009 16:19

Gemeldet von einem Mitglied:

Name: Kerri Neubert
Beruf: Computer-Spezialist
E-mail-Adresse: kerrineubert007@yahoo.com
Telefon-Nr.: 00447035952429 und +2348053471443
zu finden auf tagged.com mit zwei Accounts: 1. Kerri Neubert aus England und 2. Kerri N. aus Berlin
sowie auf facebook unter Kerri Nubert und auf myspace unterwegs.

In Antwort auf:
... Er erzählte mir, er sei in Texas geboren und aufgewachsen, als er 15 Jahre alt war, zog er mit seinen Eltern nach Amsterdam und jetzt lebt er in England. Er ist verwitwet, hat eine 13-jährige Tochter namens Jenny und seine Eltern sind mittlerweile auch schon verstorben. Er hat sich die ganzen zwölf Wochen Tag und Nacht mit mir beschäftigt, mir die tollsten Liebesmails geschrieben und jede Nacht bei mir angerufen. Dann plötzlich erzählt er mir, dass er geschäftlich nach Benin City müsse, für 3 Tage. Er flog also hin, schickte mir eine mail, dass er gut angekommen sei und ließ dann einen Tag nichts von sich hören. Dann plötzlich kam eine mail, er müsse mir unbedingt erzählen was ihm passiert sei. Er sei im Hotel ausgeraubt worden, alles weg, sein Laptop, sein Geld, seine Kreditkarten usw. Er bettelte nach Geld, zum Schluß ging er runter auf 100,00 €, die ich ihm schicken sollte, damit er seinen Arbeitsvertrag abzeichnen lassen könne und zurück nach England fliegen kann. Er hat ja seine Tochter dort zurückgelassen und er vermisst sie so sehr. Er muss unbedingt zurück. Ich sagte ihm, dass er von mir kein Geld zu erwarten hätte. Wir sind ja schließlich nicht bei "Wünsch dir was". Er schickte sms, rief dauernd an und mein e-mail-Postfach war auch übervoll...

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
Kerri.jpg   jenny.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Steven Harrison

#113 von Konni ( gelöscht ) , 24.08.2009 17:51

Hallo, ich bin "Steven Harrison" alias "Russoluigi" bei friendscout24 begegnet. Das Profil wurde von fs gesperrt.
Da war er allerdings von Sternzeichen Skorpion und wohnte in London - bis er von berufswegen nach Nigeria mußte.
Er übte Druck aus, indem er nach dem Nigeria Aufenthalt 1 Woche zu mir kommen wollte und danach sofort nach
Brasilien musste. Wir haben auch jeden Tag superpünktlich 1 Std. gechattet und es gab jeden Tag 1 bis 2 emails.
Er hat wirklich phantasitsch geschrieben, in gutem Englisch. Ach ja, bei friendscout war er auch englisch/spanisch Mix,
konnte aber kein Spanisch sprechen. Seine Tochter sollte Marry heissen und ging aufs Colledge bei ihrer Mutter.Wie vermutet,
bekam er Probleme mit den nigerianischen Behörden und brauchte vorab das Geld für die Ausreisepapiere. Als ich nicht "anbiss",
wurde er sogar noch gemein. Er hat mich in der ganzen Zeit 4 mal angerufen, die Gespräche waren immer sehr kurz und
er war schlecht zu verstehen. Die Nr. war aber auf dem handydisplay nicht zu sehen. Ich habe ihn auch
einmal zurückgerufen mit der Nummer, die er mir gegeben hatte .Mit wem zum Teufel hab ich da telefoniert?

Das einzige, was ich noch wissen will, ist: Wer ist der Mann auf den Fotos???????????

Ich war lange sehr traurig, mittlerweile bin ich nur noch froh, dass ich nichts gezahlt habe.

Konni

RE: Steven Harrison

#114 von Gloxiniea ( gelöscht ) , 24.08.2009 20:39

Musst nicht traurig sein. Da kommen noch andere!

Gloxiniea

Allen Smith

#115 von chanel ( gelöscht ) , 27.08.2009 10:09

allen2smith52 sent you a new message on InterPals:
-----------
Warning! This message was sent from a computer in Norway, which does not match this member's stated location (United States). This could indicate a scam. Please remember never to send money to people you meet on this site.

-----------
Subject: Hello sweetie,

Its nice meeting you here,im allen smith,52years old from sacramento,U.S,i view your profile and it was nice,nice pics,so i email you here,a little about me,im a generous man,honest and God fearing man,i have a son melvin,he is 7 years old,i lost my wife some years back,in a car accident in hawaii,i love reading,listening to music,rock,swimming,traveling,playing hockey,i love pets,i have 2 dogs,2 rabbits and a cat,i will also like to know more about you too,you can also add me to your yahoo messenger, allen2smith52 so we can chat and get to know better,hope to hear from you soon.Allen.

an und für sich ein klassisches Scammerprofil..neu ist dass er von Norwegen aus schreibt...haben die Mugus dort eine Filiale aufgemacht ?

ich glaub ich will wissen was dahintersteckt...der tut sicher nix, der will nur spielen :D

Angefügte Bilder:
 e36_1232729127.jpg 

chanel

RE: Allen Smith

#116 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 27.08.2009 11:22

Zitat
ich glaub ich will wissen was dahintersteckt...der tut sicher nix, der will nur spielen :D

ach wie süß das Photo ist ja von Brad von Focus Hawai , das hat ja mein Benjamin auch benutzt, viel spaß mit ihm

traeumerinHB
zuletzt bearbeitet 03.04.2011 19:25 | Top

myspace : Alex King

#117 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 31.08.2009 16:37

Alex King,angemeldet 27.8.09 bei myspace,49 Jahre,angebl. Chicago/Illionois - woher wirklich ? diesmal haben alle 3 Maps nix angezeigt ( mindestens 1 ist immer !!) ,daher vermutlich Deutschland....

Hi PRETTY
I need someone to lean on and you know behind every successful man there must be a woman.
I want to meet you and get to know you more better than this please do reply back to my email address leanonalex@yahoo.com or you add me to your yahoo chat list.Here is my yahoo id leanonalex try to add me to your chat list on yahoo messenger. We can get to chat on IM instant message.... Let's give it a try because Rome was not built in a day! As time goes on we will get to know more about each other very well.
I hope to hear back from you soon.
I'm willing to relocate to meet you if things work out between me and you because Nobody knows where the right one lives.Everybody just pray to meet the Right one as Age does not mean anything to me but I believe in real love and good understanding I think if we have that between us we can be whatever we want to be in future.

I will be expecting to hear from you.

Take care.
Alex King..

mal jemand,der vom Alter bei mir her nicht gleich "auffällt" .....aber es hilft ihm auch nicht !!!
LG**

Angefügte Bilder:
Alex King.jpg  

angeli
zuletzt bearbeitet 31.08.2009 18:51 | Top

Peter Aruly

#118 von Dana , 05.09.2009 11:18

Name: Peter Aruly
Beruf: selbstständiger Broker, zur Zeit in Nigeria (freelance venture broker)
Geboren: 09.09.1967 in Abu Dhabi, Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Konfession: Christ

Vater: Araber, geboren in den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten
Mutter: Amerikanerin

Familienstand: geschieden, Frau lebt in Australien (mit Tochter)
Kinder: eine Tochter, Sheila, 9 Jahre alt

Telefon Afrika: 00234 802 48 77 24 6
00234 802 20 92 23 8
Telefon London: 0044 702 40 61 68 1
e-mail: peteraruly@yahoo.com

Sprache: Englisch
Sein typischer Spruch: To love and be loved is a joy of living
Aliasnamen: FASHPET (in / auf verschiedenen Internetseiten)
FASHARRUL

Masche: Laptop geklaut, Papiere geklaut, Kein Geld für die Reise, verweigert Chat mit Webcam, später: Unfall der Ex-Frau, Tod der Ex-Frau,
Kind soll zur Adoption freigegeben werden.

Freunde:
Vorname: Egbuji
Nachname: Chinyelu
Straße, Nr: 23 St olaves road eastham
Land: UK, Großbritannien

Vorname: Craig
Nachname: Traore
Straße, Nr: Swedeland Court 202
Land: UK, Großbritannien

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
 Peter Aruly.png  Peter Aruly2.jpg  

Dana
Forenengel

John Smith, Henry Smith

#119 von Lea ( gelöscht ) , 06.09.2009 12:37

Ja, da war die Nummer 3!

John Smith!
Registrier bei FS24 unter Immer_bei_mir1
49 Jahre
Kind Roland 12 Jahre
Wohnhaft UK, in Liverpool
Autohändler
Natürlich Witwer

Email: Okwashe@hotmail.com
Chat wurde im Verlauf mit folgender NR. gespeichert: Okwashe1755823189 (was es ist das weiss ich nicht)

Die Fotos stehen bereits drinn - einmal von Gloxiniea und auch von mir.

Na ja, es war direkt ein Sprung in die alte Geschichte und das war nicht schön. 2 mal mit gleichen Bildern, ich könnte es nicht glauben. Habe den Chat mit Hinweis auf "zweimal Scam mit gleichen Bildern - nicht mit mir" - verlassen. Hat sich auch nicht gemeldet. Gut so!
Aber aktiv ist das Profil immer noch.

Lea

John Spielberg -myspace

#120 von angeli ( gelöscht ) , 07.09.2009 16:19

Hat mich heute in myspace angeschrieben....
John Spielberg - 41 Jahre - angemeldet in USA - Flagcounter zeigt Nigeria und er schreibt ja auch (pfiffig ) ,das er in Africa ist......soso

Hello,am John Spielberg by name 41yrs old , 6.2ft tall . am presently in Africa , am an Engineer by profession and my job takes me places.I saw your profile on here and i was really hooked up andi will say for the first time in my life after my divorce i will honestly say this is Love at first sight,i would love to get to know you,i am a self employed man and divorced with a kid.,i have gone through a lot of dates and heartbreaks but just won't find a suitable match for myself,i love to play golf,camping,writing,watch sporting games and a whole lots of other things that gets me busy and also keeps me from being lonely.I like to travel and been to some parts of the world.Well here are the little things about me and i,ll would feel very happy if i could get a response from you.You can reply me directly to my email address in other to get know each other very well, Did i mention that am very good in COOKING LOL i will be glad if you can send your responds to my personal Contact " Lovingfaithfuljohn@yahoo.com" PS:pls no games cos i,ve been through a lot of relationship in the past and none has worked out due to the fact that i get involved with younger women who don't really know what it takes to be in a relationship,i mean women that want nothing concrete from a relationship apart from the fun of it, ,all i want is serious relationship that can possibly move to the next level. i will be glad if you can send your responds to my Personal contact " Lovingfaithfuljohn@yahoo.com" .until then be safe and have a good a day" Lovingfaithfuljohn@yahoo.com "

Nun dann...ab auf die "Liste"
LG**

Angefügte Bilder:
John Spielberg.jpg  

angeli
zuletzt bearbeitet 07.09.2009 19:12 | Top

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz