Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Benjamin Graute - WARNUNG - bei Partner de

#381 von xyz1958 ( gelöscht ) , 15.08.2010 19:30

Hallo an alle Betroffene:
Ein Benjamin Graute, 49 Jahre, verwitwet, Ingenieur auf Bohrinsel, z.Z. Dubai,
Text:
Hi ,

You sound like a very Interesting person to know. Let me start by telling you some Basic but important things about me. I am currently on my way to Dubai, U.A.E for a business Trip. Due to this business trip it would not be possible for us to have a physical meeting within the next 2 weeks. Exchanging emails would be the best way for us to know ourselves better. My job is a long story, to put it simply, I am a Private Contractor in the Oil Rig engineering sector and Business Man. Explaining the details of what I do would have to be in another email.

I used to smoke but I quit 1 year ago. I drink occasionally. I'm always very direct and straight forward, I'm 180cm in height, and I live alone in Braunschweig presently. Braunschweig was not were I intended to move to when I left Texas initially. When I first came to Germany, I lived in Hamburg for about a month. During my stay in Hamburg I realized that living in busy cities was not something I wanted to do anymore. The best option for me at that time was Braunschweig. So I made a decision to move there. The main reasons why I moved to Germany was because of my job. There are many other reasons but I will tell you about it in the future or in another email.

I am a very spontaneous person. I tell you whats on my mind when I feel it and this has made me a very honest person naturally. I believe life is like a book, people who don't travel just read only a few pages. So it is possible I relocate unknown reasons in the future. I'm also a very Optimistic and Open Minded person. Being Optimistic and Open minded has always attracted people to me Naturally. I'm not the kind of man who base his feelings on the Outer Beauty or physical appearance. I believe in the Beauty on the Inside because I learned long ago that it is much better.

My membership from the partner website will be expiring soon, I do not think I would be needing it anymore. I still know very little about you and would love to know a lot more. I'm new to internet dating, however I think you are a sincere and Genuine person. So now its your turn. Tell me anything about yourself that you would like me to know. Or maybe something you are proud of about you. I'm an Open book, so don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want to know about me. I attached some of my pictures to this email and I hope to get some of yours soon as well. Bye for now. I will write more tomorrow but I also hope to read from you soon.
Benj.

Good Morning,

How are you today?Thank you so much for your care and concern,i had a safe trip down here.I've decided to tell you my life's story from the very beginning. My name is Benjamin Graute. I was born on the 5th day of september in 1960. I am a Petrochemical Engineer by profession. I earned my degree from the University Of Aberdeen, in Scotland in 1983. My father was German and my Mum was Italian. I am the only child my parents had. They are both deceased. My parents met in Vienna and back then my dad was a social worker for the Austrian Government. We stayed in Vienna for about 6 years then moved to Dublin in 1967. My Dad tried to pursue a career there as a Professional Antiques collector, but things weren't going to well, so once again we relocated to greener Pasture's and this time we headed for Aberdeen, Scotland. One fateful day in 1977 my Father was involved in an Auto Crash which claimed his life.

A few months before I graduated, while on a class tour to Liverpool Cathedral. I met my late wife at the University of Liverpool, she was a very sweet woman and I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. About a year later we got married. In 1987 we had our only daughter Marianne. In 1997 we moved to Houston, Texas due to work related reasons. Late into 2003, I lost my mum to cancer of the Colon. This was a very miserable time in my life because I suddenly became an orphan and I felt alone in this world. I thought the worst had happened to me. But the worst blow came in 2005 March, when my perfectly healthy wife went to sleep one night and never woke up. I've been a widower since then and although I have been involved some relationships over the last few years, nothing really ever came out of it. I have been through a lot of difficult times in my life's Journey. Both Physically and emotionally but like they say, what does not kill you, only makes you stronger.

Although I said I do not pay much attention to the Outer beauty, I do appreciate beauty and of course, I would prefer a nicer looking woman over one who is not so attractive at a glance. But I also know that the prettiest people do the Ugliest things. Intellect is a Trait that attracts me to women. I have observed that pretty and attractive women rarely poses this quality. But you seem to be a woman of intellect and yet you are good looking. Thanks for your pictures. Moving to Braunschweig has been very rewarding for me in different ways. I can't really say I'm living the dream but I think happiness is actually something we give ourselves. I like to travel a lot and exploring Europe is something I hope to do for the rest of my days. Well I hope you understand everything I've said so far.
Bye for now,
Benjamin.

Good Morning My Love,
How was your night,thought of you was over my head all night.I dont think the amount you sent is acceptable becos the least donation tht has been made is 500.The widow said she has to go as far as 2 hrs to get to the closest western union outlet and she has four children to take care of.I dont want you to have any doubt about this my love, this is coming from me and no one is using my email or something,i will appreciate if u could help the family with the amount from 500 to 1000.I wait here for your reply.Take care.

Lots of Love,
Benjamin.

Hello,
I tried to explain to you but i think i need to break it down,when i got back to germany i lived with my cousin in Hamburg and he has a abandon apartment in Braunschweig,so i decided to move to Braunschweig cos i needed to give space for him and his family.My dad has i house and here is the address below,
Wolferstädter Str. 29
86650 Wemding
Germany.
I intend to buy my own house in Germany when i am done with this project.

I felt so botherd about the widow and her children thts why i ask you to help them with something tangible,and i never mean to impose any amount or something. i want you to know i am the one in those pictures i sent to you,i know the benefit of doubt pertaining to my accent,i was trying to tell you i had work with different people from different part of the world and i get influence easily when trying to learn from different languages.One of my friend was telling me today i sound Arabian and its really surprising you said something similar.

Here is her number....Mrs Mary James....+2348035786302

You can reach me with this Number....+447035962449

My Love,this is coming from me i need you to trust me ..ok

I have other numbers but can only receive international calls with the one i gave you.its a UK number but it works with my cellular here in Dubai.Love u..

I want you to think about everything i told you and the connection btw us and don't let this issue come in btw us.

Sweet dreams Love,
Benjamin.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Dies zur Vorgeschichte - gut ausgedacht - etwas zu blümerant und direkt nach kurzer Zeit.
Hatte die Adresse gecheckt - Person in Deutschland nicht gemeldet
Hatte die Tel. Nr. gewollt - warum eine englische Telefonnnummer
Hatte die Stimme gehört - es war ein afrikanische Englisch
Tja - man braucht auch als aufmerksame Interessierte einige Tage, bis man dem Ding hinterherkommt.
Hatte einen kleinen Betrag überwiesen (das war es mir wert) - die Antwort darauf kann man oben ja lesen.

Hoffe, die Leute nehmen das wahr . Ich weiß nicht, wo dieses Profil ausser in Partner.de noch aufkreuzt.

Aber ich möchte die Leute wirklich nochmals warnen.

Schämen braucht Ihr Euch nicht, wenn ihr anfangs noch an das Gute im Menschen geglaubt habt.
Sprecht mit Euren Freunden darüber, prüft was das Zeug hält. Dann ist der Spuk in einigen Tagen vorbei .

Alles Gute

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
benjc.jpg   dve.jpg  

xyz1958

RE: Benjamin Graute - WARNUNG - bei Partner de

#382 von Dana , 15.08.2010 19:50

Was für eine Story! Vielen Dank für den Beitrag, xyz1958.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

Bright Cortez

#383 von Seacloud2 ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2010 12:38

Wer kennt Bright Cortez? Unter Maximas war er in Friendscout, schickte einer Freundin eine Nachricht, E-Mail-Adresse Bright_Cortez@hotmail.com.
Am nächsten Tag schickte er ihr ein neues Foto per Mail. Zwei Tage später kamen vier Fotos. Als wir aber uns diese genauer ansahen, merkten wir, dass es ein anderer Mann war. Plötzlich nannte er sich Gerald Gardner, diese Fotos sind auf contraromancescammer bestimmt unter 50 verschiedenen Namen aufgefallen.
Als ich googelte fand ich Bright Cortez in Facebook. Er antwortete sofort: Witwer, zwei Kinder die in Mexico bei seiner Mutter leben.
Hat Freunde in Skandinavien lt. Facebook. Mit einer in Deutschland nahm ich Kontakt auf, sie schickte mir die letzten Mails von ihm. Geschäftsmann wäre er.
Als ich ihm schrieb, er solle doch ein aktuellen Foto mit einer Tageszeitung in der Hand schicken, brach er den Kontakt sofort auf. Eine Freundin nahm auch mit ihm Kontakt auf, er schrieb diesmal nicht so viel. Wer hat Kontakt zu ihm oder aber besser noch, nehmt doch alle Kontakt mit ihm auf in Facebook und schüttet ihn mit Nachrichten zu. Habe drei verschiedene Fotos von ihm. Ein supertoller Mann, der irgendwo auf der Welt wohnt und keine Ahnung hat, wozu seine Fotos mißbraucht werden. Versuche ein Foto als Datei anzuhängen.
Er muss aber mit Gerald Gardner usw. identisch sein.
Vielleicht antwortet mir ja jemand
Grüße
Seacloud2

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Bright Cortez 1.jpg  

Seacloud2

RE: Bright Cortez

#384 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2010 21:36

Zitat von Seacloud2
Wer kennt Bright Cortez? Unter Maximas war er in Friendscout, schickte einer Freundin eine Nachricht, E-Mail-Adresse Bright_Cortez@hotmail.com.
Am nächsten Tag schickte er ihr ein neues Foto per Mail. Zwei Tage später kamen vier Fotos. Als wir aber uns diese genauer ansahen, merkten wir, dass es ein anderer Mann war. Plötzlich nannte er sich Gerald Gardner, diese Fotos sind auf contraromancescammer bestimmt unter 50 verschiedenen Namen aufgefallen.Als ich googelte fand ich Bright Cortez in Facebook. Er antwortete sofort: Witwer, zwei Kinder die in Mexico bei seiner Mutter leben. Hat Freunde in Skandinavien lt. Facebook. Mit einer in Deutschland nahm ich Kontakt auf, sie schickte mir die letzten Mails von ihm. Geschäftsmann wäre er. Als ich ihm schrieb, er solle doch ein aktuellen Foto mit einer Tageszeitung in der Hand schicken, brach er den Kontakt sofort auf. Eine Freundin nahm auch mit ihm Kontakt auf, er schrieb diesmal nicht so viel. Wer hat Kontakt zu ihm oder aber besser noch, nehmt doch alle Kontakt mit ihm auf in Facebook und schüttet ihn mit Nachrichten zu. Habe drei verschiedene Fotos von ihm. Ein supertoller Mann, der irgendwo auf der Welt wohnt und keine Ahnung hat, wozu seine Fotos mißbraucht werden. Versuche ein Foto als Datei anzuhängen. Er muss aber mit Gerald Gardner usw. identisch sein.
Vielleicht antwortet mir ja jemand
Grüße
Seacloud2

Hallo Seacloud 2,
Ich habe ihn bei Tagget.com aufgetrieben und er hat dort im Profil die gleichen Bilder. Er hat mir später auch noch ein neueres Foto geschickt, das durchaus vergleichbar ist.

Zitat
Nachrichten für xxxx am 8.6.2010 bei Tagget.com
Von: Barry Paul
Datum:Dienstag, 8. Juni 2010 04:19:51
Betreff:I am a very warm ...
Nachricht:
I am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor. I passionateand complex. I give myself free and I am always ready to hand to someone in need me.i am Barry Paul name.I am strong and independent, no matter how bad things I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love and I believe that life is magical and I do not sweat the small stuff. I am very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition. am very glad to meet you my name is barry I'm windower and I am 45 years old I want a WOMAN who honestly and performing and loving for a serious relationship and I think you are that is why I Do you have ... and I am really interested in your profile that's why I contacted you.I want you to send Yahoo to s me .. so I can add you and chat with you on ....... add me now on my yahoo so we can chat more on yahoo.. I am online I will be forward looking to see you on my msn so we can chat and now each other and we can contact each other or have a serious relationship with each other ... see you on my .. barrypaul93@yahoo.com

Angaben im Profil
Adresse: Keller , VA

Bilder füge ich an

Kommentare (Leider kann ich die lustigen Scammer-sticker nicht mitposten. Aber ihr kennt sie ja sicher.)
Debs
What a loser get a life u fake and leave the real people alone
Patricia M
SAME MESSAGE HE SENT ME TRACY !!!! WHAT A JERK !!!! SCAMMER FOR SURE !!!
Tracy M
I am a very warm and friendly person with a good sense of humor. I passionateand complex. I give myself free and I am always ready to hand to someone in need me.i am Barry Paul name.I am strong and independent, no matter how bad things I am always looking for that silver lining. I still believe in true love and I believe that life is magical and I do not sweat the small stuff. I am very spontaneous and adventurous and I love the outdoors. I believe strongly in family and celebrating tradition. am very glad to meet you my name is barry I'm windower and I am 35 years old I want a WOMAN who honestly and performing and loving for a serious relationship and I think you are that is why I Do you have ... and I am really interested in your profile that's why I contacted you.I want you to send Yahoo to s me .. so I can add you and chat with you on ....... add me now on my yahoo so we can chat more on yahoo.. I am online I will be forward looking to see you on my msn so we can chat and now each other and we can contact each other or have a serious relationship with each other ... see you on my .. barrypaul93@yahoo.com
The Terrinator

NO....this guy has stolen a picture if an inncoent guy....just another damn SCAMMER!
Rosalina J

i hope this picture was mot stolen from an enocent person

Ich habe ihm am 10.6.2010 eine Vorstellungsmail als Antwort auf seine Nachricht geschickt an seine angegebene Emailaddresse.
Da er nicht geantwortet hat, habe ich ihm nochmal eine Erinnerung geschickt, auf die er dann an meine Mailadresse geschrieben hat.

Zitat
Sonntag, den 13. Juni 2010, 8:29:08 Uhr
Re: you have not answered my e-mail
Paul Barry barrypaul93@yahoo.com

ok baby i will add you and you can add me on barrypaul93@yahoo.com

Fauler Sack! Der will auch nur chatten.

X-Originating-IP: [98.139.91.73]
Hostname Country Code Country Name Region Region Name City Postal Code Latitude Longitude ISP Organization Metro Code
Area Code 98.139.91.73 US United States CA California Sunnyvale 94089 37.4249 -122.0074 YAHOO YAHOO 807 408

Received: from [41.138.188.171]
Hostname Country Code Country Name Region Region Name City Postal Code Latitude Longitude ISP Organization Metro Code
Area Code 41.138.188.171 NG Nigeria 10.0000 8.0000 Visafone Communications Limited Visafone Communications Limited

Zitat
Sonntag, den

Zitat
13. Juni 2010

, 7:04:22 Uhr
Re: I have been very pleased to hear from you
Paul Barry <barrypaul93@yahoo.com>

hello baby
I am a devoted, loving person and to have part of me is to have all of me,i have my own thoughts and my own idea ,i can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses,i can improve my interpersonal relationships,realign my expectations towards others and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals.i'm looking for a woman who has similar interests looks, race, religion, size, and age don't matter to me,i look for whats in the heart, not the outside,i don't like atittude, sarcasism is ok.i'd like a woman to be honest and no games, i like fun loving, bubbly, goofy, silly at times, a good sense of humor a man who is serious, caring, warm hearted, understanding, loyal and patient,a man who get along with people and very romantic,a woman who know how to treat a man in a romantic way and he doesn't need to be afraid to tell me how he feels about certain things or expressing himself,i admire strong independent men who aren't afraid to do just anything.i beleive in 100/100% and being fair with each other,honesty and comunication are keys to a good relationship,understanding and compassion for each other is one thing that i learned that makes a better relationship too.i beleive that two people should listen to each other if no one speaks up then it's kept bottled up inside then it leads to unhappines.

I think men and women should serve each other and also make an effort to understand each others needs and most important emotional support is important, kindness, nurturing, love, tenderness, understanding, and support by listening and not just hearing. those are the ingrediants for a great relationship My dislikes are lies,cheats,fraudulence and other negative vises which demoralise human being or life styles that are not worthy of emulation... i m not online to play games nor pranks and i dont want to be played by anybody.

My hubbies are listen to music,romantic walk at the beach,cooking,traveling,shopping,beeing in the mist of kids as well as doing other productive things during my leicure hours.....these are things i believe you should first know about me and every other things comes after...feel free to ask me everything you want to know about me... i believe so much in seeing the person am talking to in real life,there is so much in seeing in real life,than mere chatting or mailing...take good care of yourself and hope to read from you soon.

X-Originating-IP: [67.195.23.157]
Area Code 67.195.23.157 US United States CA California Sunnyvale 94089 37.4249 -122.0074 Yahoo! Yahoo! 807 408

Received: from [41.138.190.214]
Area Code 41.138.190.214 NG Nigeria 05 Lagos Lagos 6.4531 3.3958 Visafone Communications Limited Visafone Communications Limited

Zur Antwort am 16.6.2010 meine "Bibelstunde"

Hello Paul,
Thank you for your detailed news from your heart. You have so much tell of yourself for me with that. I am happy if I get to know you always better. Your words of heart to heart have been good for me and I completely share your opinion. I like there and I can imagine, that we get on and agree in many things. I have write something for you of my hobbies in my last e-mail. But one does not have to do everything together. In a good partnership everybody also should have his clearances, faithfulness and confidence presupposed. One is completely delivered to him and gets also vulnerable if one entrusts his heart to the lover (puts the word faithfulness and confidence in it there again). This happens also under loving. One then must be ready to forgive and always accept each other newly just like one is. With the eyes of a loving one likes to overlook faults sometimes even if one does not like them. Of course this shall not be a royal charter for impolitenesses and unkindnesses. Permanent communication and loving dealing are important for me. I can talk about everything and listen well and am ready, partners open completely mean me letting in and letting him be just like he is. You have my favorite description of "love" even from the Bible, quoted to the "high song of the love": Love is patient. Love is kind. She does not envy. She does not boast. She is not impressive. She is not impolite. She is not egoistic. She is not slightly annoyed. She adds nothing. She is not happy at the bad one but she is happy at the truth. Hopes she always protects, trusted, is insistent. Every parish priest writes her for the newlywed ones into the visitor's book. I would not like to preach or philosophize further now, however. But also you should get to know my basic understanding of love. Sometimes I have high ideals for which I myself cannot always be enough. So I must admit and forgive for faults to myself again and again, too.
You are ready to let yourself in for me thank you this. I would not like to injure you and also not disappointing. I would like to love always and make to the world to the happiest man you.
In no case you are indifferent to me and very much indicates to be loved by you me.
cordially yours xxxx

Zitat
Donnerstag, den 17. Juni 2010, 0:52:42 Uhr
Re: Thank you for your detailed news from your heart
Paul Barry barrypaul93@yahoo.com
barry2.jpg (66KB) Bild anzeigen (Ich füge es am Schluß mit an!)

hello baby i really appreciated in you i hear and i like your mail that you sens to me just now i read it baby pls baby try to come online so i can know who you are or you should send me your mobile number no so i can give a called when am online coz i wish to see you baby am online now wiating for you

Received: from [41.138.191.17]
Area Code 41.138.191.17 NG Nigeria 05 Lagos Lagos 6.4531 3.3958 Visafone Communications Limited Visafone Communications Limited

Meine Antwort

Hello my dear …..,

I am sorry ,but I cannot chat , I still can do so few englisch Words, to translate to do so fast. Please write me an E-Mail, then i can translate it slowly and also send an answer to you. Thanks! I have written to you of me and my hobbies in my last e-mail. What you have written for me of you till now, like I very much and I can for me imagine, that we get on and agree in many things. I also like your photo very much.You have such a winning smile. There always are different views and opinions, too, like also in a couple relation if more, people come together. It is the art of the love to approach each other and to make compromises with which both are satisfied even if our hobbies and preferences are quite different. One does not have to do everything together. In a good partnership, yes, everybody also has his clearances. Only confidence and faithfulness are very important. One must be able to rely on each other. Confidence, loyalty and respect are one for eternal happiness must. One is completely delivered to him and gets also vulnerable if one entrusts his heart to the lover (puts the word faithfulness and confidence in it there again). This happens also under loving. One then must be ready to forgive and always accept each other newly just like one is. With the eyes of a loving one likes to overlook faults sometimes even if one does not like them. Of course this shall not be a royal charter for impolitenesses and unkindnesses. Permanent communication and loving dealing are important for me. I can talk about everything and listen well and am ready to let myself in for my partner completely and to let him be so what he is like.

Cordially Greetings
Your xxxx

Zitat
Montag, den 21. Juni 2010, 16:35:55 Uhr
Re: I like your photo very much
Paul Barry <barrypaul93@yahoo.com

hello baby
am very greatful and am so happy to hear from you and i wish to meet you .....i will be very happy if you can chat with coz i will like to chat with you baby plssssssssssssssss add me i love to chat with you and i will be very happy if you can do that for me and i will be very happy thanks .........an looking forward to hear from you again plsssssssss add me i love you and you are looking good in your pic
yours lovely

barry paul

Received: from [81.199.53.70]
Area Code 81.199.53.70 A2 Satellite Provider 0.0000 0.0000 Gilat Satcom Gilat Satcom

Antwort am 13.7.2010 Textbaustein Schmuuuu

Vom ersten Mal, als ich dich ansah, wusste ich, dass du jemand wärest, der mich dazu bringen würde, wieder zu lächeln. Du hattest solch einen warmen, weichen Blick auf deinem Gesicht, .......

Darauf hat er nicht geantwortet und ich habe im nochmal eine Erinnerung geschickt. Ich lasse ja so schnell nicht locker!

Zitat
Freitag, den 30. Juli 2010, 15:55:47 Uhr
Re: you have not answered my e-mail
Paul Barry <barrypaul93@yahoo.com>

hello dear
have been looking fro but i don't see you......where have you been..have miss you alot and i will like to meet you online and i will be very happy if you can do that for me coz i have miss you alot and i love you so much

X-Originating-IP: [67.195.9.7]
Area Code 67.195.9.7 US United States WA Washington Quincy 98848 47.1726 -119.8028 Yahoo! Yahoo! 810 509

Received: from [81.199.53.70]
Area Code 81.199.53.70 A2 Satellite Provider 0.0000 0.0000 Gilat Satcom Gilat Satcom

Er war täglich im Chat, aber dort habe ich ihn ignoriert.
Leider habe ich ihm seitdem nicht mehr geschrieben, weil ich zur Zeit sehr viele Baits habe. Aber wenn du willst lasse ich den Bait, der ja sehr schleppend begonnen hat, wieder aufleben und stelle ihn in den geschlossenen Tread. Dann können wir ihn zusammen weiterbaiten. Schreibe mir dann kurz eine PN.
PS.:Ich habe ihn jetzt auf Facebook als Gary Johnson gefunden. Das Foto füge ich als letztes an. Das Profil kannst du ja selbst aufrufen. Ich habe mich erstmal als Freundin eingetragen.

Angefügte Bilder:
 Barry Paul 1.jpg   Barry Paul 2.jpg  barry2.jpg  

Cyberline

#385 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 19.08.2010 23:23

Gary Johnson bei Facebook
Informationen
Beziehungsstatus:Single
Geburtstag:14. Juli 1959
Derzeitiger Wohnort:Bronx, NY
E-Mail:letsbe2gether@live.com
lifeisgood_2009@live.com

Angefügte Bilder:
Gary Johnson bei Facebook.jpg  

Cyberline

#386 von Jay , 20.08.2010 01:32

@Cyberline und Seacloud2:
Nachdem meine bisherigen Mugus mich zu verlassen scheinen, hab ich bzw hat die Sissi heute (bzw gestern) mal die Mailaddy Bright_Cortez@hotmail.com angemailt.

Zitat
Hi!

I've seen your profile on facebook and think that you're a great man. Unfortunately my English is not so good. So I continiue writing on German.

Ich bin die Elisabeth, ca 40 Jahre alt, aber jung geblieben. Meine Hobbies sind in Wien flanieren und auf Berge steigen. Was sind deine Hobbies? Kannst du mir ein Foto von dir schicken?

Viele Grüße
Elisabeth

PS:
Du kannst mich gerne Sissi nennen

Die Antwort kam allerdings nicht aus good old Nigeria sondern aus:

196.29.122.13 Ghana*

Zitat
Hallo liebe

Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse. Ich werde sehr freuen, wenn Sie sagen, könnte mich ein bisschen mehr über dich

Vielleicht schreib ich ihm ja morgen nochmal und poste es, wenn es sich gut entwickelt.

Jay

#387 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2010 18:20

Ein Fall für Cora
Nachdem ich ihn im Profil bei Friendscout angeflirtet und ihm meine Emailadresse geschickt habe hat er mir sofort geantwortet.

Zitat
Donnerstag, den 15. Juli 2010, 23:59:48 Uhr
Hello
Gary Johnson <lifeisgood_2009@live.com

(Anbei ein Bild einer Wunderschönen Rose)

Hello Cora,

Thanks for the mail you have sent to me and I want you to know that I appreciate it a lot. I never knew you could write such a nice and lovely mail. This is just the beginning of you and I but what I want you to know is that you have been able to make me know good we can continue with our contact. It takes a lot to meet such a nice person like you so as time goes on we can try our best to see the outcome of we being in contact. Our reason for life is what brought us into contact now but no one knows the future and what it holds so I will be very happy if we will stay open and be honest to each other to make everything so nice. Without faith one can't choose to have a relationship and everything we do now is based on the INTERNET because we are not living close but that does not mean there is no way out. There is always a way out to everything if only both are really determined to make everything possible.I understand your English might not be the best and that it will sometimes create problems of misunderstanding but what I want you to know is that it wont be forever because we can always learn from each other and being patient also helps a lot. We can start everything just this way and see how they will continue to be like. If there is something you feel you don't understand just let me know and we will see how good we can handle things.
It is good you understand that everything starts from friendship and that we exchange mails to get to know more about each other. It takes a lot to get to know more about someone and I know we can do that through mails and maybe when we meet in a real life as well.It is unfortunate things had to start from the INTERNET but I believe there is a reason for everything and no one knows why it has to be this way. Love is the best thing that one can have in life because it brings happiness and togetherness as well. I have been alone for a very long time and I know loneliness is not the best so I would love to be with a woman again. I lost my wife way back in a car accident but that is not the end of my life because there is still a future ahead and I need to focus on. There are so many women out here but to find the right woman is a problem because not all are ready to be in a long term relationship or have a serious relationship. It takes a lot to find the right person you want to share life with but being patient helps because sometimes it can give you the best you want.I have never been in a relationship since my wife died and it is all because I want the right woman for myself who can bring happiness back to my heart. I will always give my all in everything concerning my relationship because I believe it should always be great. Well,I can't tell a lot now but as time goes on you will get to know more about me and know the true me to see if we really we can get on.
The more we talk the more we get to know each other. My name is Gary Johnson . I live in New York,Bronx but came to visit a friend in Germany and that is how I managed to know about friendscout.It is good we have been able to get along and I'm sure due to our seriousness there can be something good between you and I. It is good you could write something about how love and a relationship can be built but what I want you to understand is that as time goes on you and I will have the chance to know more from each other. I added you in yahoo messenger and I will be glad if we can meet there sometimes to have a chat.
I think it is high time I should start saying something about myself. I already wrote a little when I sent you a message in friendscout but that is not enough and I believe there is more you want to know.I live around Bedford in Bronx. It is not a big place but a normal place where you can find most things concerning nature. I also like culture things because it makes us remember things of the past. I think it brings about unity as well but all the same we have the western culture as you know. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I'm a non smoker and I'm also not into drugs because I like to live a natural life. I don't want to get into anything that will affect my life.I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to laugh because I always want to be happy. We all want happiness in our various life so there is the need to make one happy in other to get happy yourself.I like to chill out with a good book or watch and movie and its even more fun when you have a special someone to do this with. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..I like to watch television,I like music,movies and swimming sometimes. It is good you like sports activities because I also like them. I like to play table tennis as well as golf. I like football and basketball,jogging and other training that can keep one healthy.
I think I have written something about myself again.Well,tomorrow is another day and I will be waiting to hear from you again but don't forget to be online using the yahoo messenger so that we can have a chat there. You can write to me the time you will be online using yahoo messenger or friendscout and I will meet you for a chat. I hope you have no problem chatting with me online. Let me know your mind concerning this very thing but if it is not possible let me know. I want to know how we can start things because that matters a lot. The more we continue our contact the more things improve between you and I. I can't say much so far but lets look forward to what is to happen in the near future. The qualities each partner possess can tell how good a relationship can be like.
I will like to end my short mail with much pleasure and care. Take good care of yourself and have a nice time out there. Good night and have a sound sleep. Have a nice dream and sleep tight because I know it is time for you to sleep.Smile,don't forget to send me picture of yourself in your second mail. Will be waiting to hear from you again.

Love Greetings,
Gary!!!

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.192.130]
Area Code 41.218.192.130 GH Ghana 01 Greater Accra Accra 5.5500 -0.2167 Ghana Telecom Ghana Telecom

Im Chat am 15.7.2010
Gary Johnson (letsbetogether@rocketmail.com) hat darum gebeten, Sie in seine/ihre Kontaktliste aufzunehmen

Antwort am 25.7.2010
Vorstellungsbrief
Danke für deine ausführliche Nachricht. Ich freue mich, so viel von dir zu erfahren…..

Darauf hat er bisher nicht geantwortet. Ich werde ihm eine Erinnerung schicken.
Seit ich ihn bei Facebook als Freund geaddet habe hängt er wieder in meinem Chat.
Ich werde den Bait im geschlossenen Tread weiterführen

Cyberline

#388 von Jay , 20.08.2010 18:37

Könnte sein, dass Bright Cortez angebissen hat. Ich wart noch ne Antwort ab, dann eröffne ich auch nen seperaten Thread. Hab aber nur ne Woche Zeit, da ich nach der kommenden Woche ein Auslandssemester anfang und gleichzeitig dazu die Bachelorarbeit am Hals hab. Mal schaun, ob ich noch nen lustigen Kurzbait hinkrieg

Jay

#389 von Cyberline ( gelöscht ) , 20.08.2010 18:56

ansonsten kann ich den Bait für dich übernehmen und vom Personalserver aus weiterführen.Natürlich als Sissi und in deinem "Stil". Dann wird er mich nicht wiedererkennen.Vielleicht will Seacloud auch mitmachen. Frage doch mal an.

Cyberline

RE: James Hackman von Romantik50+.de

#390 von Anastasia ( gelöscht ) , 16.09.2010 08:21

das ist ein Mugo aus Ghana. Ich hatte vor 14 Tagen auch das Pech auf ihn rein zu fallen. Aber bis auf einen kleinen Schock, nichts passiert (war zu naiv)
Diese Fotos sind aus Rumänien, (habe ich jetzt schon bei drei Frauen gesehen)geklaut und der Kerl sitzt in Ghana.
Der chattet übrigens immer noch auf msm. Muss da wohl noch ein Opfer haben.

Anastasia

Steve Richardson

#391 von Dana , 21.09.2010 21:34

Steve Richardson

Email: steverichardson2010@yahoo.co.uk
Tel. 02348064450547

41 Jahre alt, verwitwet, seine Frau und sein Sohn sind bei einem Unfall ums Leben gekommen. Er hat noch eine Tochter (Fotos), Tracy, 4 Jahre alt.

Derzeit als Architekt in Nigeria unterwegs. Die kleine Tochter Tracy sei an Malaria erkrankt und die Ärzte vor Ort würden sich weigern, Tracy ohne Geld zu behandeln. Er selber habe kein Geld flüssig, da sein Arbeitgeber sein Gehalt auf sein Londoner Konto überwiesen habe, dieses aber merkwürdigerweise gesperrt sei und er nicht an Bargeld käme. Die Kreditkarte wurde seitens der Bank geblockt, und die Bank erwartet zur Klärung der Angelegenheit Steves Anwesenheit, die ja nicht möglich ist, da er das Land nicht verlassen kann. Die Britische Botschaft will ihm angeblich nicht helfen.

----
Dana

Angefügte Bilder:
At the hockey stadium.jpg   At the sun.jpg   Digging wholes at the beach.jpg   I & My Princess.jpg    tracy.jpg 

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Steve Richardson

#392 von Sam ( gelöscht ) , 22.09.2010 15:57

Klingt ja Lattich

Sam

RE: Romance Scammer stellen sich vor!!

#393 von witch ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2010 13:35

Ich frage mich nur woher die alle so ein wunderschoenes deutsch haben viele der gesichter sind auf mate 1 da wimmelt es wie ameisen von scammern
witch

witch

#394 von witch ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2010 13:52

well well richard cody or henry cody with the email of henr4gud@live.com he is free from the army now and sales cars in the Uk what for a laugh
witch

witch

#395 von witch ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2010 16:02

well how fast come from henry cody a john walter I kn ew him too now he is a car dealer in nottinghill in london what for a bloody mugu he is his life is one lie and hope noone falls for himwitch

witch

#396 von witch ( gelöscht ) , 27.09.2010 16:12

jetzt bleibt nur eine FRage offen warum keine Behoerde greift hier ein ich glaube die verdienen dabei auch andernfalls wuerden sie den opfern helfen und nicht anzeigen abwimmeln mir ist es so ergangen

witch

#397 von Dana , 27.09.2010 17:58

Liebe witch, dies ist ein Thread, in dem bitte komplette Steckbriefe von Romance-Scammern gepostet werden, nicht einfach nur eine dahingeworfene Email-Adresse ohne Zusammenhang und Informationswert. Wie sollen wir erkennen können, dass es sich um eine tatsächliche Scammer-Email-Adresse handelt?

Wenn Du allgemein Fragen oder Hinweise hast, dann poste sie bitte intern unter Meinungsaustausch. Vielen Dank.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#398 von Ellen ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2010 01:17

Frank Larry hat`s versucht als kindman_707 bei neu.de (vor zwei Tagen)

Jetzt ärgere ich mich im nachhinein, dass ich den gleich abgeschossen habe. Da wusste ich aber leider noch nicht, was man für tolle Sachen mit nem Romance Scammer anstellen kann. Ich war froh, dem auf die Schliche gekommen zu sein - quatscht der mich doch in Primitiv-Englisch an und das als amerikanischer Generalmajor (oder so was). Jetzt weiß ich`s besser!
Einen Moment lang habe ich mich schon mit dem Gedanken getragen, den vielleicht nochmals zu aktivieren und zu baiten, aber ehrlich? .... Ich trau mich einfach noch nicht!

Sollte vielleicht jemand noch Lust haben den Mugu zu baiten: franklarry@live.com Oder kennt wer den schon?

Der hat mir noch einen sülzigen Brief per Email geschickt (jaja, ich war so doof, dem ne Emailadresse von mir zu geben) und zwei Bilder von General Preston (uralt, wie ich jetzt weiß) geschickt. Ich weiß aber noch nicht, wie ich das hier hochladen kann. Muss ich mich erstmal schlau machen.
Außerdem hoffe ich, dass ich das jetzt in die richtige Rubrik gepackt habe. Wenn falsch, dann bitte als Neulingsfehler entschuldigen, gelle?

Grüssle, Ellen

Ellen

franklarry

#399 von Ellen ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2010 02:03

Ich weiß nicht, obst es klappt, versuche gerade die Bilder noch hochzuladen. Kann leider im "alten" Beitrag nix mehr ändern, deshalb hier Nr. 2
[widget=5]

Ich glaub mit den Bildern, das klappt net. Kann mir einer sagen wie das geht?
Aber in Eurer Galerie habe ich eines davon sowieso gefunden (s.o.)

Außerdem hier der Sülz-Brief:

Zitat
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 9:58 AM
Subject: it was a pleasure

It was really a pleasure chatting with you this morning,i must be sincere
it was so wonderful.And i want you to know where your pleasure is, there is your
treasure,where your treasure, there your heart,where your heart,
there your happiness.Happiness is the only thing on earth that cannot
be paid by any diamonds, gold or money,I smiled to many people for more
than a billion times,but when I first chat with you on meetic today ,
my heart took over and smiled for the first time.Happiness is not found at the
end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment
of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day hope you understand?
And also we need trust,faith sincerity to build this happiness ...Also Love is a noble
act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty. The more you love, the
more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you
are,you end up being complete with your loved ones.To love someone is
to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart
and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go
if you can't do this..Hope am clear ?Well i will like to end my message
here as my time is limited take care and let me know what time you can be on line
and i will be here to talk with you thank you for adding me to your msn bye.

Frank

Angefügte Bilder:
frank1.jpg   frank2.jpg  

Ellen

RE: franklarry

#400 von Ellen ( gelöscht ) , 30.09.2010 02:04

Ach juhu, hat ja doch geklappt, nochmals sorry für die Umstände, das nächste Mal geht`s schneller und ich werde nicht so viel Raum beanspruchen.

LG Anfänger-Ellen

Ellen

Viele bekannte Gesicher
William Dickson und Cordula von Dunkelstein

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz