Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Denise aus New York.......ne doch Ghana

#41 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 08.05.2009 11:27

vielleicht zuviel Mugus im netz

traeumerinHB

#42 von Amparo , 08.05.2009 12:41

nein, es ist ein generelles Problem hier

Amparo

#43 von Amparo , 08.05.2009 12:46

Nun hab ich mal ein bisschen Gesuelze geschrieben und die Bilder von meinem Haus geschickt..

Hello Sweetheart,

I hope you was have yesterday a nice time with Denise and you take a
nice dinner. I will send you the pictures that you can see where and
how you will stay with Denise when you visit me.

I hope everything is good and your contract finish in a short time in
Accra, so that we can meet us.

We will work so fantastic together because our souls are combined as
one, we are each other as half and together we become whole. And that
is what our ship of love get its power , our strong love for each
other, the passion and caring we give each other. As our cruise of
love like a never ending story makes its way, we will have a lot of
fun and passionate nights, like you never have before, we are on a
beach with the whitest sand, you have laid down on the warm sand, I am
in the crystal clear blue water diving, its just you and me on this
island, I am calling you, asking you to come and join me in the water,
none of us have any clothes on, why would we? you walk into the water,
you swim into my arms, we kiss passionate and we don't have a care in
the world, we are making the sweetest love in the water. We end up on
the shore the loving sound of the waves rushing in gives the place
this magical atmosphere, we are still making the greatest love, until
we fall asleep on the warm sand, and yes I will kiss you a
lot under water my love, I have never tried that before, but I will do
it with you, I don't need air ,I need only you.

My Darling, I will be much more happy when I will see you near me, and
when we can meet each, I will give you all my heat when you have cold,
I will give you all my affection and tenderness when you are sad, I
Will kiss you strongly hotly when you need love! I will give you the
satisfaction which you never have got on your life!

Hugs and kisses

Vera

my daugther send me the pictures in the morning, because i was not
have it on my laptop.

Alle Bilder findet man bei *Schoener Wohnen*, wenn jemand mal was braucht.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Gaestezimmer.jpg   Mein Haus.jpg   mein Bad.jpg   mein Esszimmer.jpg   mein Schlafzimmer.jpg   mein Wohnzimmer.jpg   meine Kueche.jpg  

Amparo

#44 von Amparo , 08.05.2009 23:03

jetzt ueberschlaegt er sich fast....war ja zu erwarten..

Hello my dear Vera!
I am very happy to hear from you soon and i am also very glad for your time spent to send me an email. In fact, i cherish you so much and i appreciate you because you are the only woman in my life now who gives me happiness and also smiles all over my face. Your pictures are so wonderful and i like them so much too.Your words are very touching and i pray they will all come to pass very soon.

How are you spending your afternoon? I hope everything is fine with you and you are having a very good weather now. Well, i just returned to take my lunch in the hotel and honestly speaking, and i am very glad to see your email. I am also very happy to hear that you are back home and also very glad to hear that you had a nice day. I also had a good day because we were able to finish all the necessary documents needed to clear my containers from the Harbor to the ware house for inspection. God being so good, we will clear about 5 containers tomorrow so that it can be left with the remaining 10 for the subsequent days. Baby, this contract is a very big one because when i finish sucessfully, i will get a pay check of about 1.3million dollars which i will like us to invest so much into our children and also their education in order to give them a better life in the near future.

Honey, i really have good plans for you and our family because when i am with someone, i am totally dedicated to only that person. Right now that i don't have any brother or sister, You and our children including Denise are all i have as a family now and i believe we will live a very happy life if we can seriously make up our minds to have a better family in future and also be very honest with each other all the time.

Honey, i want you to give me your mobile number so that i can give you a call as soon as possible because i will like to hear your sweet voice. I hope you will have no problem with my accent because you know i stayed with my mum in Costa Rica for a while before i moved to the U.S to find a better life on my own. I also hope you can teach me more German when i arrive in Germany so that i can learn that as my other language. I know Denise will learn more easily with the help of the children and will even get it more faster than me. Baby, do you think it will be good if Denise can go for German lessons some day?

Honey, all i am thinking about now is you and how happy we will be when we meet in Germany. I will be so glad and happy because you are a wonderful woman with so much smiles all over your face and i love you for who ever you are. Baby, please tell me when you think you will be available to have a chat with me and i will also do my best to meet you here so that we can have a chat and talk some sweet things to ourselves. Please don't forget to write your mobile for me so that i can also hear your sweet charming voice. I will end here and i hope to hear from you soon. Bye with hugs and wet kisses all over you. I love you so much......bye......Dennis

Amparo

#45 von Amparo , 09.05.2009 10:32

was so ein paar Bilder doch ausmachen....

Hello my love!
Good morning and how are you doing today? Well, it is 7:15am here and i just woke up from bed with thoughts about you. How was your night/sleep? Mine was good because i had a sweet dream about you.

Baby, Thank you very much for the wonderful pictures you sent to me yesterday. You really surprised me and i am very grateful for that. I really love to see your beautiful face and charming eyes all the time because it always keeps my hopes high. I just can't wait to see you in person and give you some wonderful sweet kisses and lovely hugs.

How are the children doing? Denise is also fine and she is very eager to meet you in Germany. She wants to meet her future mum soon because she has heard so much about her. Baby, where are you now? Have you been able to get to Germany?

In fact, i can feel we are very close in spirit, emotions and even understanding. I know with time, we will get to know each other better and we and share so many secrets as partners. Baby, i am always open to my partner because she is the only one i love. I will always like you to be very open to me and please feel free to ask me anything you want to know from me and i am always ready to answer you.

Honey, what are you plans for this weekend? Well, i have nothing much in mind. I wish you were here so we could go and relax at the beach and have some good time. But all the same, i will go and sit at the beach with Denise in the afternoon after our lunch. After there, we will come back home to watch some movies and then find time to have a chat with you "my love" online. Isn't that a good plan?

Honey, i will end here and i hope to hear from you soon. Have a good weekend and i wish you all the best in everything you decide to do. Please take good care of yourself because i love you so much. Bye with hugs and kisses...Dennis

Amparo

#46 von Amparo , 10.05.2009 00:28

Nein, heute chatten wir nicht mehr....Aisha muss ueberlegen was sie euch alles noch antun wird

Hello my dear Vera!
I am very happy to write to you this letter. Well, we just came back from the beach and in fact, it was really nice. I wish you were here so you could enjoy the day with us. But hopefully soon, we will be together and we will be much happy and have so much fun.

Baby, how is life with you? How did you also spend your day? Well, i hope you had a good day with thoughts about me. I have been thinking so much about you ever since i was at the beach and i am still thinking about you. Baby, my thoughts about you are not negative thoughts, but positive ones which will give us a happy and lovely family one day which i know it will be soon.

Are you back home? Please tell me because i am so much concerned about you and i do think about you so much.

In fact, my love for you is an endless and timeless love because when i love someone, i do that with all my heart, mind, body and even soul. You have given me so much happiness for this short time that we met and i promise to also show you more love when i arrive there in Germany to see your beautiful face and charming smile.

Honey, i will end here and i hope to hear from you soon. please come online for some chat if you have some free time because i keep on missing you each and every passing second. Have a good evening and i hope to talk to you before you go to bed. I love you, bye

Amparo

#47 von Amparo , 10.05.2009 23:27

nur damit er weiss ich bin still alive..

Hello Dennis,

i just come in the home now. I was fly today back to germany. I will
write only short because i am very tired and the weather here is cold.
I will write tomorrow a new mail. Please dont be angry for my short
mail.
Think about you. Hugs and kisses

Vera

Amparo

#48 von Amparo , 11.05.2009 20:41

er hat doch schon die Nummer....ich glaube manche koennen nur Mails schreiben aber keine Telefonnummer notieren..

Hello my love!
Thank you very much for your wonderful email and also your sweet words. Well, i was so tired yesterday so i could not come online to reply your letter. Baby, i was so worried for not hearing from you all this while. What was wrong? I hope for today, we can really talk more later in the day.

Baby, how was your sleep last night? Well, i had a good sleep because it rained so much here last night and i was really missing you in my dreams. I just woke up about an hour ago because very soon my driver will be here and go to the port sooner because we need to clear some containers today.

Honey, this morning i feel like taking a very hot coffee so i have ordered the girl in the hotel kitchen to prepare me some. I wish you were here with me to enjoy that with me and Denise. Anyway, i will leave Denise in the hotel room because she said she will not like to go with me and that she will like to play with her "play Station Game". I have done my best to connect that to the Tv in our room so it is quite interesting for her to stay alone. I hope you know how kids like games.

Baby, what are your plans for today? Do you still need to do some work in the office today or you have some few days to rest after your long trip? I feel your work might be tiring sometimes, OR?

My dear, i have to rush and take the coffee now because very soon the driver will be here. I will do my possible best to give you a phone call today or even send you an sms. Please be happy because i am always there for you and i will always love you because my heart belongs to you. Please give me your PHONE NUMBER because i will like to call you on phone an hear your sweet voice OR EVEN SEND YOU AN SMS.

Have a good day and always remember you will always be dear to me. Bye with hugs and kisses all over you. Please write to me soon.......Dennis

Amparo

#49 von Amparo , 12.05.2009 01:12

wenn er unbedingt Telefonieren will.....kann er mit dem Anrufbeantworter sprechen....hab doch nen anderen Liebhaber noch am Ohr..

Hello Deniss,

thanks for nice mail and your sweet words. I was sleep very well
yesterday, because i was very tired. I am sorry that i was not write a
mail before, i was have mutch work to do, and this now not finish.
When you think you will come with Denise to germany, because i like to
travel and visit a friend in sweden. Tell me that i can handle it.
Of course i know how and what the childs like to play. I have many
nephews and nieces.

No i havent free day, the work must go on. I have power enought thats
no problem for me.
Hope listen from you sooner and tell when you like to come. My phone
number is 032121140447.

Hugs and kisses

Vera

Amparo

#50 von Amparo , 13.05.2009 06:40

Gefaellt ihm die Nummer nicht oder ist schon was passiert?

Good morning Deniss,

how are you? Hope you and Denise doing well. I dont listen anything
from you yesterday, all is ok? Please send some short mail that i know
every thing is ok, because i am worry about you and Denise in this
country.

Hugs and kisses

Vera

Amparo

#51 von Amparo , 14.05.2009 12:21

Ich war schon seit einiger Zeit nicht mehr auf Liebe.de, wie kann ich dort online sein? Er kann mich hoechstens wo anders gesehen haben, diese *Sauhunde* sind ueberall

Hello!
Thank you very much for your care and love you have always shown me. Well, we are fine by the grace of god and everything is moving on greatly and perfectly. How is life with you?

Honey, i am very sorry for not replying your emails on time. Well, my internet in the hotel room had a little problem and so it was very difficult even with checking my emails. But yesterday morning, i reported this to the hotel manager and its now fixed. Honey, i have tried several times to call you but it is always not going through. I was browsing yesterday when i saw you online on the dating site so i was a little bit confused. Are you still searching?

I will be leaving to the port now and so i will like you to write down your number for me again so that i can keep trying. I will be very glad and happy if i get to hear your sweet voice on phone.

Have a good day and i hope to have a chat with you soon.! bye

Meine Telefonnummer gibt es nicht mehr, er kann ja suchen wenn er will...

Amparo

#52 von Amparo , 14.05.2009 23:20

Ich glaub er sucht sich ne neue.....

Hello Deniss,

how are you doing today, i hope all is fine.
Darling, it is no problem if you cant answer at once, i know when i
was in egypt gives there also mutch trouble with the internet.
How is the life with Denise and you? All is ok? Denise feel good
there? I hope you finish your work that you can visit me and i can
take you and Denise in my arms. I dont understand what you mean, i
dont search for another one, and i was not on this side again from the
time we write us mutch. Maybe i forget to look out there! But tell me,
why you was on this side? You maybe search for another? This is the
man....smile
I write my phone number many times, i think you find it again on my
last mail, ore you delete them?
I will like take a shower now and go in my bed, its late and i must
wake up early tomorrow. Have a nice time and nice dreams. Kiss Denise
from me.

Kiss for you and hugs

Vera

Amparo

#53 von Amparo , 15.05.2009 01:55

nach der Mail schlafe ich gut...

Hello my dear!
Thank you very much for your lovely email you have sent to me this evening. I am very glad to read it and i wish you all the best tomorrow too.

Honey, i am always happy when you tell me you had a good day. It is my dearest prayer that, life will be more simple for you always, so that you can always be filled with much happiness and laughter. Anyway, my day was very good too. For this week, i have seen so much improvement in my work and i hope i will finish this contract soon so that i can get my pay check and come to Germany to see you as soon as possible. I just can't wait to see you....

Honey,i can't wait to hear your sweet voice.I know with time, we will be together in good faith, and have each other closer to ourselves, so that we can kiss, caress and spend a wonderful time together. I just can't wait to spend a night with you closer to me, especially when you have your head on my chest and sharing a sweet moment.

Baby, i am not on the site to find any other women. I was only there to see if you are still there because i was not hearing from you for some time now. I am okay!
Honey, this is an email specially to wish you a good night with sweet dreams about me. Remember i love you so much and my heart will always be for you. Bye with a big kiss...! Dennis

Er hat angerufen, leider hat er nix auf den Anrufbeantworter gesprochen...

Amparo

#54 von Amparo , 17.05.2009 23:00

ach herrjeh den hatte ich ja schon fast vergessen....

Are you okay! What is the matter? Don't you want to have a communication with me anymore? I doubt

dann mal schnell eine Mail nach geschoben...

Hello Deniss,

sorry that i diden t answer you. I was sick and was lien in the bed.
But now i feel me a little bit better, tomorrow i will visit a doctor.
I hope you and Denise are well and every thing is ok. How the life now
with you, when you will finish your work and you will visit me.?

I think many times of you. I hope you will realy come in the next time
that i know you are not a dream. Hope listen from you sooner

Vera

Amparo

#55 von Amparo , 22.05.2009 01:39

auf meinen Anruf kannst Du warten bis Pflaumenpfingsten

Hello Vera!
How are you doing too?i am doing good here in Ghana and i am still on my contract. The internet here sometimes work and sometimes too, it is really difficult.How is life with you? is everything okay with you? When will you call me?
I would love to talk to you on phone? My number is 00233-243-671-907.I will be expecting your phone call so that i can hear your sweet voice...okay!.

Well, it is very late now and i will like to have some sleep.I will write to you more about my business soon so that you can know what is happening here. Have a good night! bye

Amparo

#56 von Amparo , 09.06.2009 00:40

Es folgten noch einige Mails und unter anderem fragte er folgendes

Are you a scammer?....ich ein scammer

er bekam eine Antwort von mir...

What i will make now with this tatoo?

Danach habe ich nix mehr von ihm gehoert, habe ihn aber schon wieder unter einem neuen Profil gefunden........den heb ich mir fuer spaeter auf

----------Game over----------

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Deniss Tatoo.jpg  

Amparo

Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de
Wer findet den Fehler?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz