Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Denise aus New York.......ne doch Ghana

#21 von Amparo , 29.04.2009 16:48

also nach Ghana wo er ja schon sitzt muss er reisen......mal sehen ob er sein Kind auch verliert...habe ja noch die Adresse und Telefonnummer der Amerikanischen Botschaft in Ghana und Mr. James Garner freut sich bestimmt ueber Kontakt....lol, die sind Einfallsreich

Hello my dear Vera!
I am very sorry for not writing to you all this while. I have really missed you and i have been thinking about you so much but just that I have been very busy with work since I was in North Carolina for a meeting as i told you in my previous letter. I just arrived home safely and i am very happy now!

Honey, God been so good, i have win a big contract which i have always been praying for about some years ago. I think your prayers for me has really worked out and you are a luck to my life baby!

Well, i have gained a contract to supply Bathroom tiles, Floor tiles, Sanitary Ware and also other bathroom equipments to a big company in Ghana which is in the Western part of Africa. Well, i have had contracts to so many places but i have never been to Africa before. This is my very first time and i hope you will use your prayers to support me so that i can complete everything successfully.

More also, it is my dearest plan to visit you in Germany after completing the contract which will take about 14days. My dear, because i am the only parent, i have no other option than going on this trip with my daughter because i will not have any one to leave her with. Would you like to meet us or do you support this plan? Please be very honest with me because i have a very good emotional feelings for you and i want you to know how much serious i am about you and want to have you as my only darling.

Vera, we have had a good communication for some time now and i hope you know i want everything we say to come to reality so that we can fulfill our dreams and aspirations. I am a very serious man as i tell you always and i am very serious about you and all what i write to you because it comes straight from the bottom of my heart.

You have now been part of me, and i feel so lonely and dull if i don't get anything to read from you. With this strange feeling i have for you, i want you to know that i admire you so much and i have so much love for you.

Well, i will have my next birthday on 15th May and what about you?. Honey please tell me what you think about what i have asked you and let me know your mind as soon as possible. Have a good day and i give you plenty of kisses and hugs. How is your work with you in Egypt?....bye...Dennis

Aber nett schreiben tut er

Amparo

#22 von Amparo , 29.04.2009 22:11

so jetzt hab ich ihn ausdruecklich vor Ghana gewarnt.....

Hello Darling,

i will try to write in english, i must learn it, but dont look so
mutch for the gramar. Please, i head it when i make mutch mistaken.
I am very happy when you told me that you catch the contract. But i am
sad that you left USA and you must go to Ghana, because you must take
Denise out from the school. If the time next maybe i can take a fly
and visit you on a weekend.
Yes, the feelings become closer and i feel now also that you are a
part of me. I hope that we will see us sooner and you can take me in
your arms.
My work in Egypt go well, i am only always tired because of the
weather. Please, be take care of Denise if you go to Ghana, this
Country is dangers in many things and also you have to be care about
your bussines, many things there not clear. Take care about any money
and your passports, i dont listen any thing nice from this country.
Tomorrow started the weekend here, than i have time that we can have a
chat again. Because i miss this.
Have a nice night and nice dreams, kiss Denise from me and many kisses
and hugs for you

Yours Vera

Amparo

#23 von Amparo , 30.04.2009 08:36

Toechterlein muss mit nach Ghana, wo soll sie auch sonst sein...

Hello my dear Vera!
thank you very much for your letter and also informing me about the dangers of this country i am heading towards. I hope you will also support me in prayers so that i will be spiritually strong and have my contract to be a safe one.

Yes baby, it is sad that i have no one to leave my only daughter with. I hope you will be here next time as you said and everything will go well. Honey, when will you get back home? ich bin zuhauseI have planned of visiting you in Germany right after my contract before i even get home. I mean New York. What do you think about that?

My dear, i am very happy to get this contract because i have always been praying for this and i know with the luck you have brought to my life, everything is going on good for me and i hope we can meet soon and plan on how we will like to maintain our good plans as a lovely family.

Baby, are you sleeping in a hotel now? I hope Egypt is a nice place to be? Well, i have not been to Africa before and this is my very first time. Once again, i will be very careful as you have said to me and i will make sure i also take good care of Denise so that we can arrive safely in Germany to see you.

Anyway, i will be busy from today because we will have to package the goods into containers so that they can be shipped as soon as possible. I am suppose to send about 18containers which is really a lot of money.

Baby, i will have to end here now because i have to get food for myself and also Denise.ach, hast wohl noch eine an der Angel Have a good evening and always remember i love you so much and i will never leave you. Bye with hugs and kisses and i hope to hear from you...bye...Dennis

Amparo

#24 von Amparo , 30.04.2009 09:16

und ein kleiner Morgengruss...

Good morning Darling,

i know that you are now very bussy. I only like to tell you some
words, as a greeting in the morning: I want you to understand me that
I want serious relationships and our relationships will be like the
greatest ship, the most beautiful ship ever built, and its built so
solid that it will last forever. Together we will steer our ship into
the sunset every night, we will keep our ship always in good shape and
make sure that it always are safe from bad weather and danger.

My Darling, I will be much more happy when I will see you near me, and
when we can meet each, I will give you all my heat when you have cold,
I will give you all my affection and tenderness when you are sad, I
Will kiss you strongly hotly when you need love! I will give you the
satisfaction which you never have got on your life!

I hope you understand what i mean.

Yours Vera

Amparo

#25 von merino , 30.04.2009 09:22

Aisha,
das hast du ja wieder so schön geschrieben seuftz, und so schön neutral - bei vielen anderen Gelegenheiten anwendbar

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#26 von Amparo , 30.04.2009 09:24

Merino, wir verfuehren sie mit ihren eigenen Worten...

Amparo

#27 von isihonest ( gelöscht ) , 30.04.2009 09:24

Zitat von aisha
und ein kleiner Morgengruss...
Good morning Darling,
Yours Vera

... sind wir nicht echte caring traumfrauen ? da muß man(n) schon in deutschland oder ägypten suchen...

isihonest

#28 von Amparo , 30.04.2009 09:28

wir sitzen ueberall auf der Welt....

Amparo

#29 von merino , 30.04.2009 09:33

In Antwort auf:
... sind wir nicht echte caring traumfrauen ? da muß man(n) schon in deutschland oder ägypten suchen...

warum in die Ferne schweifen, wenn die Gute liegt so nah (oder so ähnlich)

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

zuletzt bearbeitet 30.04.2009 | Top

#30 von Amparo , 30.04.2009 21:10

Ich hoffe er kann gut kuessen....damit sich der Weg zum Flughafen auch lohnt

Hello my love!
Thank you very much for your lovely email you sent to me. In fact, i thank you for
your loving words and also for the love and affection you have shown me. I also love you so much and i will never hurt you because you are part of me which i have been searching all this while.

How are you doing today? Well, i just woke up and after reading your lovely email you sent to me, i felt so happy with smiles all over my face and also my heart with so much happiness. I am happy because we will surely meet each other soon in happiness and love.

I just can't wait to be in your arms at the airport so that i can give you a lovely hug
and also give you some wonderful kisses. Well, i will be quite busy today because
we need to pack the goods into containers so that they can be ready for shipment as soon as possible. I am suppose to have about 18containers packed with goods such as Bathroom Tiles, Floor Tiles, Bathroom Sinks, Sanitary Wares and other bathhouse equipments, which is really a lot of work to do and demands so much time. I love my work because it is not always tiring but only sometimes.

My dear, i can not tell now the exact time and date i will arrive in Germany to see
you because i will have to contact the flight agency in Ghana when i get there so
that i can book for a ticket and give you all the details you need to pick me up at
the airport. I hope you understand me much better.

Honey, because of this shipment.....i will need to do a lot of work now and also put in more effort so that everything will be good and the shipping of the containers will be done successfully and i can leave here as soon as possible to get to Ghana and do all the necessary documents for the clearance of the goods from the Harbor.

Honey, i will end here and i hope to hear from you soon. Please take good care of yourself for me and i wish you a good day....bye with hugs and kisses.

Amparo

#31 von Amparo , 03.05.2009 00:31

so dann habe ich Herzilein mal meine Phone Nummer mitgeteilt, wenn er unbedingt Geld ausgeben will...ich werde ihn nicht daran hindern ich hoffe nur mein Telefon brennt nicht durch..

Hello Darling,

i am so sorry that i cant replay before, i was very bussy and the time
not with me.
Sweetheart, you still in USA ore you go to Ghana? I dont no because
you only talk that you have mutch work, not when you will travel.
I hope every thing is good with you and also Denise is well.

I know that you cant tell now the exact time when you will come to
germany. But realy i hope soon. When we meet I will see in your eyes,
touch your face, and be sure that you are real not just a dream! What
i know and believe is that distance does not matter if two hearts are
loyal to one another?

Here is my phone number for egypt 0020 192xxxxxxx but please dont call
me late in the night.

I must finish now because it is very late. Hope listen from you
sooner. With hug and kiss

yours

Amparo

#32 von Amparo , 04.05.2009 23:26

und ich dachte er waere schon auf dem "Weg", bin ja mal gespannt was ihm in Ghana zustoesst..

Hello my dear Vera!
I am very sorry for not writing to you all this while. I have been quite busy with my containers and also its shipment. God willing, everything has been done perfectly and i will be leaving here in New York tomorrow morning to London since i did not get a straight flight to Ghana but rather a transit flight which we will spend about 5hours there.

Anyway, how is life with you? Are you back from Egypt? If you are not, when will you be back home? Well, though i have been very busy, i think about you all the time and even Denise always ask more about you and she also keep asking me when we will meet you. Honey, isn't that wonderful? Denise is happy for his dad to meet this new woman for his life. Baby, we will have a perfect family which we will all be very happy about. I promise to keep a good contact when i am in Ghana because we will be coming to see you in Germany before we go back home to New york after my completing my contract in Ghana. Are you happy about that? How many days will you like us to spend with you in Germany?

Honey, i will spend about 14 days in Ghana because i will have to Clear my containers from the port and after, send them to a Ware House for inspection, before i can receive my pay check and then come and see you in Germany. Baby, i don't know the actual date i will arrive in Germany, but after getting my flight ticket in Ghana to see you in Germany, i will write to you and give you the date and time which i will arrive so that you can meet me at the airport.

Baby, i have been thinking about you always and i thank God for bringing you into my life. You are a very simple and loving woman which every man will like to have as a partner. I want you to promise me you will never hurt me and that you will be sincere to me always because my heart and mind is all yours.

Honey, i am going along with my laptop and i hope to get access to the internet so that we can even have a chat in the hotel room when i am free. Is that a good idea? I want you to know i really adore you and i admire you so much. I hope you will make me so happy when i arrive in Germany because of you.

Baby, i will have to end here and i hope to send you an email before i leave for the airport tomorrow morning. I wish you were online so i could have some sweet chat with you and also spend some nice time with you before going to bed later. Have a good time and always remember i love you so much. Bye with hugs and kisses....Dennis

Yes, i am very simple and i will make you very happy, i promise!!

Amparo

#33 von traeumerinHB ( gelöscht ) , 05.05.2009 11:43

paß mal auf wie schnell seine container per schiff ankommen
ich find das bewundernswert .. die müssen echt connection haben ..
aber sag ihm schnell er soll mehr geld mitnehmen die sind alle korrupt da

traeumerinHB

#34 von Dana , 05.05.2009 12:15

Ich glaube, dem Töchterchen wird nichts passieren...aber genügend Geld sollte er wirklich mitnehmen...weil seins nicht ausreichen wird. Aber was würde das viele Geld nützen, wenn es gestohlen wird?

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Dana
Forenengel

#35 von Amparo , 05.05.2009 13:08

dafuer helfe ich ihm doch aus der Misere, Hauptsache er hat genug Schuhe mit

Amparo

#36 von Amparo , 05.05.2009 14:10

hoffentlich kommt er in Deutschland an.......er muss ja sein Versprechen einloesen...

Hello Darling,

i am very happy when i found your mail. I believe that you was have
mutch work, but now its finnish and you will fly today to ghana. I
hope you are realy take care there, i am afraid about you and Denise.
Have a nice trip with her and kiss her from me.

Just my life is full with work in Egypt. I hope that i can fly in the
weekend back. You ask me how many days i like you spent in Germany?
Maybe i dont let you fly to USA again?!

Of course, i will wait you and Denise on the airport in Germany. I
need the hugs and the kisses what you was promise me and i like that
this dream become truth. And be sure i will make you very happy. I
miss you.

I hope listen from you when you are in Ghana. Untill this time take
many kisses and hugs from

Vera

Amparo

#37 von Amparo , 06.05.2009 21:46

entweder macht ihm sein Versprechen Angst oder er ist im Internetcafe vom Stuhl gestuerzt

Hello Deniss,

what is happend? I dont listen anything from you the last two days.
Please, i am worry about you and Denise, if you have any time write
for me small lines that i know you and Denise are ok!

Thinking mutch of you

Vera

Amparo

#38 von Amparo , 07.05.2009 23:16

er ist wohl behalten in Accra angekommen und Toechterlein ist noch mit ihm...

Dennis vera hello Vera
2009-05-07 10:55:41.MD Dennis vera How are you?
2009-05-07 10:56:07.MD vera Dennis i am fine Deniss i am worried about you and Denise because i dont listen any thing from you
2009-05-07 10:57:01.MD Dennis vera Yes baby, i am very sorry about that. I arrived here yesterday but my internet was not working properly
2009-05-07 10:57:06.MD Dennis vera how are you?
2009-05-07 10:57:26.MD vera Dennis now i am fine because i know every thing is good with you
2009-05-07 10:57:34.MD vera Dennis i was verry worried about you
2009-05-07 10:57:38.MD Dennis vera That is good my dear
2009-05-07 10:57:47.MD Dennis vera Where are you now?
2009-05-07 10:57:53.MD vera Dennis i was miss any mail and any chat
2009-05-07 10:58:00.MD vera Dennis i am untill now still in egypt
2009-05-07 10:58:06.MD Dennis vera oh okay
2009-05-07 10:58:13.MD Dennis vera when will you go back home?
2009-05-07 10:58:27.MD vera Dennis maybe on weekend i can travel home but this is not sure because i have a lot of work here
2009-05-07 10:58:41.MD vera Dennis i must used people where we give a training in germany
2009-05-07 10:58:52.MD Dennis vera oh i see
2009-05-07 10:59:04.MD Dennis vera are you happy to see me in Germany?
2009-05-07 10:59:23.MD vera Dennis i think you dont read my mail:D
2009-05-07 10:59:51.MD vera Dennis how is Denise, she is fine? she feel well there?
2009-05-07 11:00:56.MD Dennis vera Yes, she was very tired yesterday but today she is very fine because i went to buy some things from the shop for her
2009-05-07 11:01:14.MD vera Dennis this is nice, small girls like it
2009-05-07 11:01:36.MD vera Dennis how the weather there? You feel good there?
2009-05-07 11:02:17.MD Dennis vera Well, it rained today and i like it so much
2009-05-07 11:02:25.MD Dennis vera I like the weather here so far...it is good
2009-05-07 11:02:37.MD vera Dennis ok
2009-05-07 11:02:46.MD vera Dennis importand you feel good there
2009-05-07 11:02:57.MD vera Dennis you finish your work
2009-05-07 11:04:13.MD Dennis vera yes, it is very important my dear
2009-05-07 11:04:22.MD vera Dennis i understand
2009-05-07 11:04:26.MD vera Dennis i was miss you
2009-05-07 11:04:40.MD Dennis vera i miss you too....
2009-05-07 11:04:54.MD vera Dennis and no mail from you, i was worried and sad in the same time
2009-05-07 11:05:19.MD Dennis vera I am here now baby
2009-05-07 11:05:27.MD Dennis vera I have been thinking about you too
2009-05-07 11:05:35.MD vera Dennis but the days before:'(
2009-05-07 11:07:07.MD Dennis vera so what is your work about?
2009-05-07 11:07:26.MD vera Dennis i told you before that we make new houses here
2009-05-07 11:08:01.MD Dennis vera i thought you said you deal with a food company.
2009-05-07 11:08:03.MD Dennis vera now houses?
2009-05-07 11:08:28.MD vera Dennis yes this is a big company and we like to open new houses here.....we have this all over the world
2009-05-07 11:08:55.MD vera Dennis this for food and non food
2009-05-07 11:09:24.MD vera Dennis our houses are only for customers
2009-05-07 11:09:43.MD Dennis vera oh okay
2009-05-07 11:09:51.MD Dennis vera what is your company name?
2009-05-07 11:10:11.MD vera Dennis this is the asco group
2009-05-07 11:10:19.MD vera Dennis we have many names inside
2009-05-07 11:10:28.MD vera Dennis i work for hier habe ich meine alte Firma eingetragen
2009-05-07 11:10:59.MD vera Dennis and we by also woolmarth the bigest company in usa
2009-05-07 11:11:30.MD Dennis vera but i remember you mentioned a name to me when you were in Germany
2009-05-07 11:11:45.MD vera Dennis asco group
2009-05-07 11:11:52.MD vera Dennis ore xxxxx gives not another
2009-05-07 11:14:00.MD vera Dennis you still with me Deniss?
2009-05-07 11:14:08.MD Dennis vera yes, i am here
2009-05-07 11:14:37.MD Dennis vera Well, i don't understand your job, but i hope you will tell me more when you come to Germany
2009-05-07 11:14:46.MD Dennis vera which part of Germany do you live?
2009-05-07 11:14:49.MD vera Dennis what you cant understand in it
2009-05-07 11:15:01.MD vera Dennis Deniss i live in berlin i told you all this before
2009-05-07 11:15:30.MD Dennis vera can you please give me your address ?
2009-05-07 11:15:31.MD vera Dennis i open new houses for my company and i used the people who have a training on our system
2009-05-07 11:15:50.MD vera Dennis yes 13465 xxxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxx
2009-05-07 11:16:01.MD vera Dennis you dont give me your adress untill now
2009-05-07 11:16:49.MD vera Dennis why you ask this things again?
2009-05-07 11:17:21.MD vera Dennis you with me
2009-05-07 11:18:03.MD Dennis vera yes, i am here with you mydear
2009-05-07 11:18:11.MD Dennis vera I was writing the address down
2009-05-07 11:18:19.MD vera Dennis why you ask me all this again?
2009-05-07 11:18:23.MD vera Dennis you forget?
2009-05-07 11:19:30.MD Dennis vera no, you never gave me your address
2009-05-07 11:19:53.MD Dennis vera i quite remember i told you to give me your phone number in Germany but you never did...so i was worried.
2009-05-07 11:19:57.MD vera Dennis you also dont do it
2009-05-07 11:20:49.MD Dennis vera nevermind
2009-05-07 11:21:01.MD Dennis vera so where do you think will be good for us to stay in Germany?
2009-05-07 11:21:27.MD vera Dennis i have a house in berlin
2009-05-07 11:22:10.MD Dennis vera oh really!
2009-05-07 11:22:16.MD Dennis vera well, that will be good too
2009-05-07 11:22:17.MD vera Dennis yes
2009-05-07 11:22:22.MD Dennis vera who is in that house now?
2009-05-07 11:22:33.MD vera Dennis no one because i am in egypt
2009-05-07 11:22:42.MD Dennis vera oh okay!
2009-05-07 11:23:00.MD Dennis vera i wish you could come to Ghana to see me here
2009-05-07 11:23:27.MD vera Dennis yes this will be nice
2009-05-07 11:23:49.MD vera Dennis but ghana is now dangers gives no good news about it
2009-05-07 11:24:41.MD Dennis vera yes, that is very true my dear
2009-05-07 11:24:46.MD Dennis vera Have you been here before?
2009-05-07 11:24:58.MD vera Dennis from a long time ago
2009-05-07 11:25:13.MD vera Dennis i was make a trip at all over africa
2009-05-07 11:25:23.MD vera Dennis i was in accra
2009-05-07 11:25:36.MD Dennis vera oh i see
2009-05-07 11:25:41.MD Dennis vera i am in Accra too
2009-05-07 11:25:49.MD Dennis vera here is a nice place my dear
2009-05-07 11:25:57.MD vera Dennis nice
2009-05-07 11:26:17.MD vera Dennis nice but i think after 20 years many things changed
2009-05-07 11:26:40.MD vera Dennis nice but i think after 20 years many things changed
2009-05-07 11:27:38.MD Dennis vera well, i can't tell because this is my first time here
2009-05-07 11:27:51.MD vera Dennis give me your adress from usa
2009-05-07 11:28:19.MD Dennis vera i am here in Ghana now
2009-05-07 11:28:25.MD Dennis vera but okay!
2009-05-07 11:28:46.MD Dennis vera Brent Dennis 205 27th St. Brooklyn, NY 11232-1601
2009-05-07 11:29:16.MD vera Dennis ok i can send some for Denise
2009-05-07 11:31:39.MD Dennis vera what do you mean?
2009-05-07 11:31:54.MD vera Dennis i can send some letter for her
2009-05-07 11:32:01.MD vera Dennis i think she will feel nice
2009-05-07 11:32:18.MD Dennis vera That will be great, but she is here with me and i hope you know that
2009-05-07 11:32:36.MD vera Dennis yes i know
2009-05-07 11:33:01.MD vera Dennis but one time i think you will travel to usa again, and when she find some letter for her i think it will be nice
2009-05-07 11:34:13.MD Dennis vera well, that will be good......but you can wait, when we get to the u.s .....then you can do that
2009-05-07 11:34:39.MD vera Dennis i will think about it
2009-05-07 11:35:24.MD Dennis vera so what is the time in egypt now?
2009-05-07 11:35:41.MD vera Dennis 11.35 pm
2009-05-07 11:35:54.MD Dennis vera oh i see
2009-05-07 11:36:03.MD Dennis vera It seems to be very late there
2009-05-07 11:36:10.MD Dennis vera are you lodging in a hotel?
2009-05-07 11:36:22.MD vera Dennis yes i think you are 3 hours behind me
2009-05-07 11:36:41.MD Dennis vera yes my dear, you are right
2009-05-07 11:37:13.MD vera Dennis nice
2009-05-07 11:37:27.MD vera Dennis what you will do tomorrow
2009-05-07 11:38:04.MD Dennis vera well, i will go and do some shopping for Denise . She needs some dresses because she did not bring enough
2009-05-07 11:38:11.MD Dennis vera My driver will help me to do that
2009-05-07 11:38:13.MD vera Dennis i will send some picture tomorrow in a mail that you know when you visit me how you will stay with Denise by me
2009-05-07 11:38:48.MD vera Dennis yes its nice, but dont give him to mutch money you must handle with him....when they know you are american they take the double of the price
2009-05-07 11:40:01.MD Dennis vera well, my driver will be here to help me so i think i will be okay
2009-05-07 11:40:40.MD vera Dennis i hope for you
2009-05-07 11:41:08.MD vera Dennis i have the same problem here
2009-05-07 11:41:30.MD vera Dennis they think i am foreigner they can take mutch money
2009-05-07 11:41:34.MD vera Dennis but i am clever das wird er schon noch merken
2009-05-07 11:41:56.MD Dennis vera hahahahahahahhaha
2009-05-07 11:42:05.MD Dennis vera That is very good to hear you are clever
2009-05-07 11:42:13.MD vera Dennis you dont believe it
2009-05-07 11:42:13.MD Dennis vera I like you
2009-05-07 11:42:32.MD vera Dennis me too
2009-05-07 11:42:34.MD Dennis vera i do
2009-05-07 11:42:38.MD vera Dennis i hope
2009-05-07 11:42:42.MD vera Dennis smile
2009-05-07 11:42:53.MD Dennis vera what are your plans for tomorrow?
2009-05-07 11:43:22.MD vera Dennis i have to talk with some people i think we can make a training for them in germany
2009-05-07 11:43:45.MD vera Dennis then after this they will go back to here and will understand the system
2009-05-07 11:44:18.MD Dennis vera that is very good
2009-05-07 11:44:46.MD vera Dennis yes this cost our company mutch money for this i have to used the right people
2009-05-07 11:44:48.MD Dennis vera My dear, i will end here because Denise is very hungry and i have to get her some food to eat now because the driver is in
2009-05-07 11:45:07.MD vera Dennis ok kiss her from me and mutch kisses for you and hugs
2009-05-07 11:45:10.MD Dennis vera when will you be online again?
2009-05-07 11:45:13.MD vera Dennis hope to see you again
2009-05-07 11:45:21.MD vera Dennis i hope can be tomorrow
2009-05-07 11:45:30.MD vera Dennis i dont no the time with me ore not
2009-05-07 11:45:37.MD Dennis vera please reply my email as soon as possible
2009-05-07 11:45:40.MD Dennis vera okay!
2009-05-07 11:45:43.MD Dennis vera i understand
2009-05-07 11:45:44.MD vera Dennis okay
2009-05-07 11:45:58.MD Dennis vera Have a good evening and i give you so much kisses and hugs
2009-05-07 11:46:26.MD vera Dennis ok i hope i can take it one time in real
2009-05-07 11:46:59.MD Dennis vera me too
2009-05-07 11:47:03.MD Dennis vera But hopefully soon
2009-05-07 11:47:06.MD Dennis vera bye....
2009-05-07 11:47:10.MD vera Dennis bye and have a nice time with Denise
2009-05-07 11:47:18.MD Dennis vera ok
2009-05-07 11:47:20.MD Dennis vera bye

Wir werden sehen wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten

Amparo

#39 von Amparo , 07.05.2009 23:40

ob der seine eigenen Worte glaubt?

Hello my dear Vera!
Thank you very much for all your wonderful emails. I am very happy to see your emails here and i am also very glad to read them. It is always my prayer that, we will have all our dreams come to pass as time passes by so that we can live together in happiness and also in Harmony.

Baby, i arrived here yesterday in my hotel room in Ghana, Accra and i am so happy because i had a safe flight and also i have internet access here in my room which i can have an easy communication with you all the time. All i have been thinking about when i was in the flight was all thoughts about you and how happy we will be when we meet in Germany soon.
Baby, when i got to the airport here in Ghana, i had no difficulties because the hotel i booked sent its driver to pick me up from the airport and i was very glad about that. Well, I like this hotel because it is a very nice place and also has nice facilities. I am very excited now because i have internet here which i never expected.

Well, this is my first time in Africa and with the weather i have experienced so far after getting out of the flight is very warm. I like it somehow because the weather in Europe and America is cold all the time. I wish you were here to experience this trip with me because i feel so lonely. Denise is also fine, but she is very tired because she has never traveled this long distance before. She has been asking so much about you because she thought you were living here in Ghana, but i made her understand you live in Germany and that we will visit you right after my contract here in Ghana. She is very happy to meet you and also very eager because she wants to meet her new mum and also wants her dad to meet her new found love. Isn't that wonderful?

Baby, It is 7:15pm here and i think you might be two hours ahead. I came along with a mobile phone so i will ask my driver to see if i can buy a sim card so that i can give you my number and we can also talk on phone anytime we want to. Honey, how is work going on with you? Is everything okay? Please tell me everything you think i need to know because you are part of me which i want you to be open to me all the time. I have developed this strange emotional feelings for you which keeps me thinking about you all the time because you make me so happy and glad. I thank God for making us get to
know ourselves for sometime now and i hope we will get to know ourselves much better when we see each other soon.

Baby, i really love to dance and i will like to dance with you. My idea of we visiting the cinema is a very good one because i really want us to spend some good time together. I will also love us to go for a drink outside and also i will like you to show me more places in your city. Baby, i just can't wait to be there with you. I have always realized from your words that you are a good woman with a sense of humor and i love that so much. I am also a very simple man and i don't like complexities because i always want things to be very simple with me. I hope my contract ends successfully so that we can meet and i know you will know the type of man i am.

Baby, we need to have some food to eat now because Denise is hungry. I hope to send you an email when i am back from the restaurant. I don't even know where we can find a restaurant, but i know with the help of my driver, things will be okay with us. I love the Chinese food and so i would like him to take me to the Chinese Restaurant. What do you want from there? hahahahahahaha...tell me and i will get that for you my love.
Baby, all too soon, i have to end here and i will write to you later. Have a good evening and remember my heart is all yours. When will you get back home ? I want you to tell me so that i can also tell you the exact date i will be coming when i book my flight ticket. I hope we meet online soon for some more chat. Bye with hugs and kisses......Dennis

Amparo

#40 von Amparo , 07.05.2009 23:43

Es stimmt wir haben tatsaechlich seit Tagen in Afrika erhebliche Internetprobleme...

Hello my dear!
My internet was not working properly here in my hotel room yesterday so i could not send you an email. I always do think about you and i cherish you so much. Thank you very much for your sweet words and also for the love and care you have shown to me. I appreciate it and i will always remember you because you give me so much happiness in my life.

Have a good evening and i hope to hear from you soon. I will give you my number here tomorrow so that you can always call me or i can always call you too. Bye with hugs and kisses!.....Dennis

Amparo

Hans Bleuaeugig und Miss Gifty auf my flirt.de
Wer findet den Fehler?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz