Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Larry Bill, New York, USA bietet mir Beteiligung

#1 von Scam1 ( gelöscht ) , 14.06.2010 22:31

43 j habe ich bei "Plenty of Fish" getroffen. Hat nach 1 Tag sein Profil abgemeldet. Er hat 2 Kinder geschieden. Leben bei ihm. Sein Frau hat ihn betrogen. Hat ein Flugzeug und Firma die auf Ölplattformen Reparaturen macht. Er fliegt angeblich heute Abend nach Schottland und will mich danach besuchen. Hat mir in einer Woche 4 Liebesbriefe geschickt per Mail.

larry.bill75@yahoo.com - habe seinen ip header gescheckt - ist in USA / Californien.

Chattet Stunden bei yahoo messenger und rief mich auch via Handy an. Er spricht überhaupt keinen US Akzent - eher afrikanischer Dialekt. Skype wollte er nicht machen, da ich ihn hätte sehen können per webcam. Er wollte mir auch nicht seine Adresse in NY sagen. Das kam mir schon sehr komisch vor. Heute hat er mir eine Beteiligung an seiner Firma angeboten. Er sucht noch 400.000 US$. Na das bezahle ich doch aus der Portokasse.

Er schreibt sehr schmalzige Liebesmails:

"The best surprise" schickte er am 11.6.2010

It's the middle of the night and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I need you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.sweet dreams and i will be looking forward to chat with you early in the morning here....

Love always, Larry.

auch am 11.06.2010

Hi Babe,

How are you doing this beautiful day babe...just got up early to see if you will be online,,,but couldn't find you,Hope Freddy is feeling better a bit now,,and you too,i just hope all will be fine and you and i would be together and cuddle all night as am here alone in my bed,,just want you to know am thinking about how we come across each other..

When I look back on how we met and I see where we are now, I can only believe that we were destined to be together. We've both been through some challenging times in our lives, and there is no doubt that our past experiences have partly shaped who we are today. What I have come to realize, though, is that I am learning a little more every day to appreciate what I have found in you.

You have inspired me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. You have shown me the glory of being loved and defined the meaning of a soul mate. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have found you, to be in love with you, and above all to share my life with you. You are my best friend, lover, and my "fleece." Thank you for being in my life. You were worth the wait. I love you.,,will still be up waiting to see if you will be online,,,have a great day,,,

Love Always, Larry .

"I will always love you" 13.06.2010

Hello Darling

How are you doing..hope you have a great night,i missed you all so much and i really cant wait to be there with you and Freddy,,and we will all have a happy future together,,,just want you to know that,,
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby!

Love Always, Larry.

"My desire" am 14.06.2010

Hello Darling,

How are you doing this beautiful day..i hope all is ok and you are doing great at there at your office....i really missed you do much babe..cos i was all day and night thinking about you,,my love you are always on my mind and i cant wait to be with you soon.
Am so sorry love that after i left you online to prepare breakfast for the kids..i couldn't come back again,cos i was called upon by those agencies who are waiting for my crew to move over to Nigeria..for the job at there.
I was all day and night making arrangement so they can leave last night...that was the reason why i wasn't online last and to catch you up early in the morning.I really missed you so much and am here at the office waiting you babe...i love you and i will always love..in all my life.have a great day babe...bye for now,

Larry.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
larry13.jpg   larry2.jpg   larry23.jpg   larry5.jpg   larrynkids5.jpg  

Scam1
zuletzt bearbeitet 14.06.2010 22:49 | Top

RE: Larry Bill, New York, USA fragt nach 400.000 US$

#2 von Scam1 ( gelöscht ) , 18.06.2010 19:06

Zitat von keedoo
43 j habe ich bei "Plenty of Fish" getroffen. Hat nach 1 Tag sein Profil abgemeldet. Er hat 2 Kinder geschieden. Leben bei ihm. Sein Frau hat ihn betrogen. Hat ein Flugzeug und Firma die auf Ölplattformen Reparaturen macht. Er fliegt angeblich heute Abend nach Schottland und will mich danach besuchen. Hat mir in einer Woche 4 Liebesbriefe geschickt per Mail.

larry.bill75@yahoo.com - habe seinen ip header gescheckt - ist in USA / Californien.

Chattet Stunden bei yahoo messenger und rief mich auch via Handy an. Er spricht überhaupt keinen US Akzent - eher afrikanischer Dialekt. Skype wollte er nicht machen, da ich ihn hätte sehen können per webcam. Er wollte mir auch nicht seine Adresse in NY sagen. Das kam mir schon sehr komisch vor. Heute hat er mir eine Beteiligung an seiner Firma angeboten. Er sucht noch 400.000 US$. Na das bezahle ich doch aus der Portokasse.

Er schreibt sehr schmalzige Liebesmails:

"The best surprise" schickte er am 11.6.2010

It's the middle of the night and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I need you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.sweet dreams and i will be looking forward to chat with you early in the morning here....

Love always, Larry.

auch am 11.06.2010

Hi Babe,

How are you doing this beautiful day babe...just got up early to see if you will be online,,,but couldn't find you,Hope Freddy is feeling better a bit now,,and you too,i just hope all will be fine and you and i would be together and cuddle all night as am here alone in my bed,,just want you to know am thinking about how we come across each other..

When I look back on how we met and I see where we are now, I can only believe that we were destined to be together. We've both been through some challenging times in our lives, and there is no doubt that our past experiences have partly shaped who we are today. What I have come to realize, though, is that I am learning a little more every day to appreciate what I have found in you.

You have inspired me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. You have shown me the glory of being loved and defined the meaning of a soul mate. I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have found you, to be in love with you, and above all to share my life with you. You are my best friend, lover, and my "fleece." Thank you for being in my life. You were worth the wait. I love you.,,will still be up waiting to see if you will be online,,,have a great day,,,

Love Always, Larry .

"I will always love you" 13.06.2010

Hello Darling

How are you doing..hope you have a great night,i missed you all so much and i really cant wait to be there with you and Freddy,,and we will all have a happy future together,,,just want you to know that,,
You are my everything. Thank you for loving me the way no one can. You understand me and you know just how to make things right. You will never know just how much I love you, but I will spend the rest of my days trying to show you. You saved me from the worst, and you are always there for me. Fighting is never an option and making love is always as sweet as the first time. No matter what, there will never be another for me and I will always keep you safe. I love you... for all eternity. Thank you, baby!

Love Always, Larry.

"My desire" am 14.06.2010

Hello Darling,

How are you doing this beautiful day..i hope all is ok and you are doing great at there at your office....i really missed you do much babe..cos i was all day and night thinking about you,,my love you are always on my mind and i cant wait to be with you soon.
Am so sorry love that after i left you online to prepare breakfast for the kids..i couldn't come back again,cos i was called upon by those agencies who are waiting for my crew to move over to Nigeria..for the job at there.
I was all day and night making arrangement so they can leave last night...that was the reason why i wasn't online last and to catch you up early in the morning.I really missed you so much and am here at the office waiting you babe...i love you and i will always love..in all my life.have a great day babe...bye for now,

Larry.

Scam1

Lolita und Mike
hilfe erbeten

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz