Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ali Mente meets Liza Fifi

#1 von alter Schwede , 01.03.2010 23:22

Zitat
Hello there,

I'm Ms Liza Fifi ,can we talk,
i will want to get to know you better ,
Contact me with my private e mail address ( lizafifi1@yahoo.co.uk )
I am an easygoing and understanding lady.
I see friendship as a gift we give to ourselves and i want you to be one of such gifts to me.
Talk to u soon .
Ms Liza Fifi.

Dieser Aufforderung konnte Ali nicht wiederstehen ! Die Mail kam uebrigens aus Indien !Und schon der Name schrie nach Behandlung !

Zitat
Hello
Samstag, den 27. Februar 2010
Von: Ali Mente <anuscomputershop@yahoo.de>
An: lizafifi1@yahoo.co.uk

Hallo Ms. Liza

Leider bin ich nicht so gut in englisch, ich hoffe, das stört dich nicht. Auch ich möchte mich gerne unterhalten und da kommt deine Mail gerade recht.
Mein Name ist Ali Mente und ich betreibe einen kleinen Computerladen hier in Hamburg. Ich bin 40 Jahre alt , zur Zeit Single und fuer alles zu haben.

Wenn du Interesse hast, bitte schreibe zurueck.

Dein Ali

Heute dann die langersehnte Antwort . Ich finde , sie fällt ein wenig mit der Tuer ins Haus !

Zitat
Re: Hello
Montag, den 1. März 2010, 14:33:22 Uhr
Von: Liza Fifi <lizafifi1@yahoo.co.uk>
An: Ali Mente <anuscomputershop@yahoo.de>

Hello Dear ,

How are you today, Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.

Please I write not only to introduce myself to you, but also tender a joint investment business proposal for your considerations and acceptance. I know that receipt of my communication shall be a great surprise to you considering the fact that we did not know each other or had any business negotiations before now,

I however, to accept my proposal and intentions which undoubtedly would be of immense mutual benefits to both of us. I pledge to you for urgent and dedicated attention which this issue deserves.

I deem it necessary to introduce myself in detail for you and the need for your assistance to claim and invest my inheritance for me, I am Miss. F Liza 26years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late Senator Suleiman Fifi, who died due to complications arising from a hydrocele operation in the early hours of Wednesday, November 12, 2008 in Monrovia, republic of Liberia.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father secretly deposited the sum of US$3,823, 000.00 in a bank in custody of my name as the next of kin. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will also help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in the school, before the death of my father in Monrovia-Liberia.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction
Sincerely.

Please below are the information's i needed from you to put things into action.

1. Your Full Name .......

2. You’re Age .........

3. Marital Status.....................

4. Your Occupation................

5. Your Home And Office Address...

6. Your Telephone And Fax Number...........

I am waiting for your confirmation of this mail to enable us discuss details ,agreed and give you bank contact where the money was deposited. I will disclose more details about this transaction as soon as i received the above mentioned information’s from you. this is with reason to guarantee my safety and the safety of the money as well.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it a third party till I come over, once the fund has been transferred into your account. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.

Thanks as I hope to receive from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Miss. F Liza.

Ein Fall fuers Hormonencamp ?

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

RE: Ali Mente meets Liza Fifi

#2 von alter Schwede , 04.03.2010 00:13

Zitat
AW: Hello
Dienstag, den 2. März 2010
Von: Ali Mente <anuscomputershop@yahoo.de>
An: Liza Fifi <lizafifi1@yahoo.co.uk>

Hallo aus Deutschland
Leider kann ich nicht so gut englisch, aber französisch ist ja auch nicht schlecht ! Deine Fotos gefallen mir sehr gut , du bist genau mein Typ. Und mit dem Kleid findet man dich in jeder Kaschemme wieder.

Kurz gesagt, ich bin sehr an einem weiteren Kontakt mit dir sehr interessiert. Obwohl ich nicht so recht verstehe warum du alle diese Angaben von mir brauchst. Ich weiss so wenig von dir , bitte erzähle ein bisschen mehr ueber dich , gern auch ein paar freizuegige Fotos.

Dein neuer freund
Ali Mente

Und wie so oft gehts auch diesmal plötzlich auf deutsch ! Was man so deutsch nennt !

Zitat
Re: AW: Hello
Mittwoch, den 3. März 2010
Von: Liza Fifi <lizafifi1@yahoo.co.uk>
An: Ali Mente <anuscomputershop@yahoo.de>

Hallo Liebe
Wie geht es dir Ich hoffe, Sie sind am besten in das Leben, wenn so Gott sei Dank, es ist etwas, dass Sie diese Dreiteilung ich wirklich wissen, dass Fremde bin, aber wie Sie sehen können, dass diese Dreiteilung 100% zu speichern, zu verstehen müssen. Alle meine Hoffnung ist, dass dieses Geld in meinem verstorbenen Vater für mich in der HSC-Bank links und wieder ich glaube, dass Verzögerung ist gefährlich, da ich nicht für mich, meine Stiefmutter wollen wissen, wo meine über. Ich bin gezwungen, Sie wegen der Mißhandlung ich mich wenden, am Eingang von meiner Stiefmutter. Sie geplant, um alle meines verstorbenen Vaters Treasury und Eigenschaften von mir nehmen seit dem unerwarteten Tod des geliebten Vaters. Ich möchte Ihnen die Bank wenden, um für sie das Geld auf Ihr Konto überweisen, wie mein Treuhänder ausländischen Partner, aber Sie müssen mir unten senden Sie mir Informationen, Da kam ich in den Senegal, habe ich in eine sehr große Schwierigkeit, wie zu behaupten wurde das Geld, da die Bank verlangte Treuhänder und Hüter von mir, bevor sie das Geld auf Ihr Konto überweisen, denn das war meines verstorbenen Vaters mit ihnen einverstanden. Bitte, wenn Sie mir helfen, unten sind die Informationen's brauche ich von Ihnen, die Dinge in die Tat umzusetzen.

1. Ihr vollständiger Name ......
2. Ihr Alter ........
3. Familienstand ....................
4. Ihr Beruf ................
5. Ihr Haus und Büro Adresse ...
6. Ihre Telefon-und Fax-Nr ...........
7. Ein Scan Kopie Ihres Identifizieren Passport .........

Wenn Sie Hilfe benötigen, nehmen Sie bitte zu mir zurück. Wenn Sie sich nicht in der Lage zu helfen, immer noch zurück zu mir, damit ich weiß, was als nächstes zu tun ist.

Danke, wie ich bald von Ihnen zu erhalten hoffen.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Frl. F Liza.

Die erste Mail kam noch aus Indien, die letzten beiden aus 41.208.187.242 Senegal , da lag ich mit dem Hormonencamp ja gar nicht sooooo falsch.

-------------
alter Schwede

alter Schwede

zuletzt bearbeitet 04.03.2010 | Top

Romance
Jerry oder der gefallene Gottessohn

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz