Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Romance

#1 von Nina ( gelöscht ) , 04.03.2010 21:26

Zitat
Warm Greetings‏
Von: Mary Martins (marymartins59@gmail.com)
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. März 2010 16:51:10
An: marymartins59@gmail.com
Warm Greetings!

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and mayoffend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent andwriting through this channel. I got your contact from a proffesionaldatabase found in internet while searching for a reliable and honestperson that will be an annointed steward in a vision very dear to me. I amMrs. mary martins person from Puerto Rico undergoing medical treatment. Iam married to Dr. james martins who was a gun runner supplying arms andammunition to warring factions in Africa before he died in the year 2008.We were married for eleven years without a child.He died after a briefillness that lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not tore-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husbandwas alive he deposited the sum of 11.8 Million Pounds Stirlings (ElevenMillion, Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Fiduciary company.Presently, this money is still with the Fiduciary Company. Recently,my doctor told me that I would not last for the next threemonths due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my partialparalysis.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to anorganisation or individual that will utilize this money the way I amgoing to instruct herein. I want an organisation or individual that willuse this to fund, women and youth groups, victims of war, environmentalprotection, charities, orphanages and widows or properties for orphangehomes. It is said that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit thismoney and as a part of restitution for the attrocities of my husband whichI tacitly supported. I don't want a situation where this money will beused in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I amgoing to be in the bossom of the Lord. If you consider yourself adequatelyequipped morally and spiritually for this mission, please send me a briefmemo of how youintend to use the funds.
Thank you and God bless.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. mary martins

Ist noch >Frei zum Antworten<

Nina
zuletzt bearbeitet 05.03.2010 00:03 | Top

Paulina Zigar triff Eugen von van Knopp jr.
Ali Mente meets Liza Fifi

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz