Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Ulga Bennet will Stieftochter werden

#1 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 09:07

B.Trueger & G.Auner hatten eine Anfrage im elektrischen Briefkasten. 8,6 Millionen USD und dazu eine Stieftochter. B.Trueger hat ihr mal auf den Zahn gefühlt.

Return-Path: <ulga_b19@yahoo.co.jp>
Envelope-To:
received: from web3903.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp ([202.93.86.20]) by cn03.oleco.net with smtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <ulga_b19@yahoo.co.jp>) id 1Mup3k-000DCS-Ms for xy.@briefkasten.tot; Mon, 05 Oct 2009 17:01:12 +0200
received: (qmail 86996 invoked by uid 60001); 5 Oct 2009 15:01:04 -0000
received: from [41.207.15.85] by web3903.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Tue, 06 Oct 2009 00:01:03 JST
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=yj20050223; d=yahoo.co.jp; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=J0pzL3jx9AI3TnsmSaR/6vqNajqg129YqVDsdXJgoTKmwBk8lPghArU7PjNg4NgZH9rlhon6svT2K5ggoCkS/LKanqlGjHEWFbJl9jqxzwk5XlDJV9bHiw3nkAHm75YQ ;
Message-Id: <20091005150104.86994.qmail@web3903.mail.bbt.yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 00:01:03 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: u225_bennet@yahoo.fr
To: u225_bennet@yahoo.fr
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-992577293-1254754863=:86944"
X-Spam-Score: 7.0
X-Spam-Report: 3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100% [score: 0.9961] 0.2 MR_NOT_ATTRIBUTED_IP Beta rule: an non-attributed IPv4 found in headers 2.1 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS Subject is all capitals -0.0 SPF_PASS SPF: sender matches SPF record -0.0 DKIM_VERIFIED Domain Keys Identified Mail: signature passes verification 0.0 DKIM_SIGNED Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 1.2 ADVANCE_FEE_2 Appears to be advance fee fraud (Nigerian 419) 0.0 NO_RDNS2 Sending MTA has no reverse DNS
Subject: {SPAM} VERY URGENT.

202.93.86.20 Japan*
41.207.15.85 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

In Antwort auf:
Von: Miss Ulga Bennet <ulga_b19@yahoo.co.jp>
An: u225_bennet@yahoo.fr
Priorität: normale
Betreff: {SPAM} VERY URGENT.
Datum: Mon 05/10/09 17:01

Dearest One,

I do not mean to inconvenience you at this time. Please I am begging you to
give attention to me if you have keen interest to accept me as you step
daughter.

I have an inherittance funds (US$8.6M) currenty under security company
custody which my late father deposited here in Abidjan before his untimely
death. I desire to your country to invest this money under your care in your
country once it is retrieved.

So I am apologising for your noble assistance to stand by me to retrieve
and withdraw this deposited fund so that I can come over to your country to
further my education while you will be investing the money there.

Please if you are keenly interest to assist me, reply back as soon as
possible so that I can forward all the details concerning the deposited fund to
you including the address of the security company for your verification.

Sincere regards,
Miss Ulga Bennet.

B.Trueger hatte schlechte Laune und motzt sie an.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Och Olga,

Für den popeligen Betrag kannst du bei uns höchstens als Aschenbrödel anfangen für die bessere position musst du noch ein paar gute scheine obendrauflegen. Dein alter herr interessiert uns nicht. Schick erst mal ein paar Bilder von dir.
Kopfbild
Ganzkörper mit und ohne Klamotten
Dann sehen wir weiter.

B.Trueger

Mitglied im Verband der Kredithaie Deutschland
Besuchen sie unsere gesponsorte Seite
(visit our sponsored site)
http://mooseknuckle.webs.com/index.htm

Die antwort kommt schnell mit Bildern. Allerdings gibt es da berechtigte Zweifel ob Ulga nicht eine Transe ist. Irgendwie fehlen da Rundungen am Oberkörper, diese Wippen an den weiblichen Rippen. Oder sollte sie Mutter Natur schmählich vernachlässigt haben?

In Antwort auf:
Ulga Bennet <u225_bennet@yahoo.fr>
An:
Priorität: normale
Betreff: {SPAM} From Miss Ulga.
Datum: Tue 06/10/09 11:40

Dear sir,

Here is my pic for your view as you demanded. Reply and tell your decision and readiness now to assist me.

Thanks,
Ulga.

Den Oberkörper hab ich nochmal ausgeschnitten und vergrößert, also ich seh da nix an Rundungen.

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
Ausschnitt.jpg   pic_1.jpg   pic_2.jpg  

fridolin
Grand Senior

RE: Ulga Bennet will Stieftochter werden

#2 von Gloxiniea ( gelöscht ) , 08.10.2009 09:18

Vielleicht leidet das gute Kind ja an Anorexie.

Gloxiniea

#3 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 09:23

Na ja, B. Trueger will aber noch mehr sehen. Schickt als guten Willen sein Pass-scan mit. allerdings ist die Datei kaputt und sie sieht nichts.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Hallo Olga,

Auf den bildern siehst du ganz knackig aus. da könnten wir schhon was zusammen machen. Wie wär es wenn du den blauen fummel auch noch ablegst und dich nochmal fotografieren lässt.
Wie soll das mit dem geld laufen. bringst du das im Handtäschchen mit neben dem Handtaschenherkules?
Dann mach dich schon mal naggisch für mich.

B.Trueger

Ihre Antwort. Sie (er?) scheint schon mal einem Baiter aufgesessen zu sein. I want you to take this very serious and not as a joke.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} Reply Asap (From Miss Ulga).
Datum: Tue 06/10/09 17:58

Dear sir,

The attachment was an empty one, I thought it was your photo you attached but I did not see anything in it. Please resend it for my view.

Please I will like you to reply as soon as possible to tell me your interest and readiness to assist me now so that I can have rest of mind and put confidence in your person then pass all information relating to this my inherittance fund to you for your perusals, then you will proceed further to contact the security company to request for the withdrawal/release and transfer of the consignment to you in your country . I want you to take this very serious and not as a joke. I really need your urgent assistance.

I await your urgent reply.

Sincere regards,
Miss Ulga.

B.Trueger wird etwas versöhnlicher.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Liebe Olga,

Das tut mir aber traurig, daß du das Bild nicht aufmachen konntest. Ich schick es dir nochmal. schön wäre es wenn du in Zukunft auf deutsch schreibst, als Stieftochter wirst du doch bei mir wohnen.
Erzähl mal wie es weitergehen soll. Ein bild von dir mit ohne was an kannst du mir auch noch schicken. Ich will alles von dir sehen.

Liebe grüße

B.Trueger

Langsam kommt sie zur Sache. Der Rechtsverdreher und die security company werden eingeschaltet.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} Document / Text of Investment Agreement For Your Opinon On It (From Miss ulga).
Datum: Wed 07/10/09 13:29

Dear sir,

Thanks for your mail and concern, the attachment is clear now as I can see your attached international passport. I appreciate so much your desire to take me as a step daughter to live you on my arrival there in Germany.

The claiming and transfer of this consignment to you will require us to take legal steps since my father as the original depositor is late as I found out from the security company the first time I went there.

So what I will like you to do now is contact the security company first with the below information and introduce yourself as my guardian/trustee and step father. Then ask them to give you full details of what will be required to release the consignment and transfer it to you as soon as possible. The depositor is my late father Mr. Bennet Bukar Philips and the consignment registration number is LGDGGGCPA and ref number LG/KKB/158/01 .

Here is the Security company contact information and name of the director in charge:-

LION GATE SECURITY SARL
ABIDJAN - IVORY COAST
TEL/FAX: + 22523000189
EMAIL: info_liongate_abj11@yahoo.fr
ATTENTION: DR. KONE UMAH AHMED (DIRECTOR)

You will see at the bottom of this mail draft text of investment agreement for you to know my desire and good intention I have for you. So Daddy, I will like you to go through it, fill the dotted columns, give your opinion on it and advise if the lawyer should go ahead to make the original copy for our signing.

Also, I have attached the legal documents here for your perusals and confirmation.
The documents attahced here are:-

1) THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE which the security company issued to my late father which proves the existence and availabiltiy of the deposited consignment under their security vault.
2) THE CONTRACTUAL BOND CERTIFICATE which he signed with them before they accept to keep the consignment under their custody.
3) THE CASH PAYMENT RECEIPT which shows the amount of money my late father deposited on that day.

Daddy, I will expect to hear your opinion on the investment agreement below and I will forward the remaining documents to you when I receive your opinion on the investment agreement.

After going through this documents, you will have a better understanding of the transaction and what you will do next to help me.

May God be with you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Ulga.

*********************************************************************************************************

AGREEMENT

Know all parties by this present:
This agreement document between two parties represented by their names and addresses as Messrs :

1. NAME : MISS ULGA BENNET.
ADDRESS : LOT 20514 DEUX PLATEAU ABIDJAN IVORY COAST , WEST AFRICA .
NATIONALITY : IVORY COAST.
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE

AND

2. NAME: MR...............................
ADDRESS: ................................
NATIONALITY: ..........................
MARITAL STATUS:....................
TEL/FAX:...................................

MISS ULGA BENNET, our client, here in after referred to as and presented in this agreement as the owner and the next of kin to the fund, Eight Million, Six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars(US$8,600,000.00) only. Whereas MR.........................., her partner, is here-in-after referred to as and presented in this agreement as the guardian/trustee and step father of this fund.

The two parties with sound and perfect mind have today this................day Of.....................2009 entered into a binding agreement as follows :

That MISS ULGA BENNET of the above address has confirmed her ownership as the next of kin and her willingness to transfer by telegraphic wire or through Diplomatic Courier to the overseas account of MR................................... the sum of (US$8,600,000.00) after clearing the consignment from the Security Company before transferring of the funds to MR............................................. nominated Bank number ................................ for the purpose of investment into a profitable venture in order to maximize profit under his care and trusteeship on behalf of MISS ULGA BENNET.

1. That the said fund was deposited by the late father of MISS ULGA BENNET who until his death was a well known Cocoa and Gold Merchant throughout the Coast of West Africa.

2. That MISS ULGA BENNET further agreed that 15% of the total sum shall immediately accrue to MR.................................... for his assistance after the transfer of the said fund to his bank account number ......................... in the above reference bank while 20% of the returns from investment in the future shall also accrue to MR...................................... for his management of the fund.

3. That following the temporary financial limitation on the part of MISS ULGA BENNET to pursue the clearance process from the Security Company prior to her having access to the fund, MR................................................ will have to assist in providing the needed finance on behalf of MISS ULGA BENNET to this Chambers to be able to conclude the process and to be refunded to him as soon as the fund is transferred into his finance holding account.

However, for this purpose 5% of the total sum has been agreed by MISS ULGA BENNETto be mapped out on impress basis to cover all expenses which he may have incurred before the claiming and transfer of the fund to his account while the remaining 80% shall be invested.

That MR................... arrange for the re-location of MISS ULGA BENNET to his country and to assist in obtaining her with a residence permit by virtue of his status as step father and guardian/Trustee to the fund.

4. That the fund will be shared in the above given percentages as soon as it enters into the finance holding account of MR...................................... as aforementioned.

5. That MR........................... from the date of reception of this fund into his
finance holding account will manage the fund for MISS ULGA BENNET for a period of five years after which this relationship will be brought to an end unless otherwise renewed by a fresh agreement, but within this five years of the fund management, he is entitled to 20% of net profit of the total investment per annum. If he does well within this period of five years, he will continue to manage the investment.

Having read and understood the content of this agreement we the parties to it do hereby accept this deed which confirms with the existing legislation on trusteeship as binding agreement to both parties and in consequence therefore, we have today the ...............of............................2009 put our hands and seals this deed.

MISS ULGA BENNET.
(Owner and Next of Kin to the fund)

MR...........................................................
(Guardian and trustee of the fund)

Witness: Name/Address...........................
Occupation...............................................

Signed and seal before me this ..............day of..............................2009.

BARRISTER JEAN CLAUDE SOME BOLI.
Principal Attorney (ETUDE DE SOME BOLI) ADVOCATE OF THE SUPREME COURT OF COTE DIVOIRE.
...................................................................................................................................
Imm. CCIA 4me Etage Porte D4, Villa 101 Rue Des Jardin Deux Plateau 01 BP 439 Abidjan 01 Cote d' Ivoire. Telefax : +225 44 20 44 61 / Email : jcsboli-chambers@lawyer.com / jeanclaudesomebolichambers@yahoo.fr

CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT.JPG 277.1 kb CONTRACTUAL BOND.JPG 286.3 kb CASH RECEIPT.JPG 182.8 kb

------
fridolin

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
CASH_RECEIPT.JPG   CERTIFICATE_OF_DEPOSIT.JPG   CONTRACTUAL_BOND.JPG  

fridolin
Grand Senior

#4 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 09:41

Der Barrister und die Lion Company wohnen in der gleichen Strasse. welch ein Zufall. Aber das agreement auf englisch, das geht in Deutschland garnicht.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Liebe Olga, verehrter Barrister,

Möglich daß euer Vertrag für Afrika Gültigkeit hat, aber hier in Deutschland braucht man jede Menge formulare.
Das Agreement muß in beglaubigter Übersetzung auf Deutsch vorliegen.
Ein Adoptionsvertrag muß von Ulga, dem Gericht, einem Rechtsamnwalt und von der deutschen Botschaft ausgefüllt und beglaubigt werden. Mit Passbild von Olga und Ablichtung ihres Passes.
In Deutschland wird es geprüft und mögliche fehlende Dokumente angefordert.

Den Adoptionsvertrag für Olga muß ich erst beantragen beim hiesigen Gericht.
Das Agreement wird unser Rechtsanwalt Dr. Justus Verdrehalles prüfen.
Bringen sie also die deutsche Übersetzung bei.

B.Trueger

Der Barrister Jean Claude Some Boli antwortet.

Return-Path: <jeanclaudesomebolichambers@yahoo.fr>
Envelope-To:
received: from web23904.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([87.248.115.92]) by cn04.oleco.net with smtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <jeanclaudesomebolichambers@yahoo.fr>) id 1MvZBY-000BBf-RH for t; Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:16:17 +0200
received: (qmail 4541 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Oct 2009 16:16:16 -0000
received: from [41.207.16.252] by web23904.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:16:16 PDT
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1254932176; bh=NJn87yXqZGfgXPca8S6Gri/OGSf29GiIwBfKL2T6YYQ=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vBuvkHS9AfBK5PnHVssv3k1//aRpwUSQVVS1ZX83L/u8qa7Dk+LdCJkUa1lWOAv3KUEmZ448qt/SkVsz0Fw1MAFh6oO57Btzgcc/Nolur1IuOD4o0dTFX32u/cUslK6qCvV1OxtVN6AsQ3dzawvNj1uzfUkiai3TAH+r+blAWpM=
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ou0LTTxlk+IHClWegqRa6t2sUx7wLQ2ZWCI5YmfCedMhVSEp4t3D+3Q4+pV3O+fK4t5lC1nCM9KqhAH0rtrj1CyeoDmJw4nVShHAzUuc0nvYj4/qCmzZEw57S+UUqrLpg/BjX8wZ+0dTO3VSKIXzv76JWAxm7a8xCXjG+9G1Kvo=;
Message-Id: <398187.4139.qm@web23904.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-Ymail-Osg: ycCGWsgVM1m4tSlR.5tkFzMDUyyeLq_za5IZj8VfodgMBl.GdaMtreOAarCV0N9g_kxjwADpzrx2Qu4H3YS_7b9a3GcNAHGOKi_lrpGZKJapqHqooyRUaRo3tLgXn3DMk365hUWRFiLqNgnhfDc0x3FMJz9KifICARr9Oonlzq4KLgSA78MizKi9rTNcuDqJyI4GoFqZlyvARgezP0MViu7ogGhGi_ux21wNzk7oEKDEQZ6UyoghhAVpLILjQY9buuz2PCisoXXR8FKh.24AnugWCB7x7lg3md_AE0s5vR_AZoEFORbYMA--
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 09:16:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jean Claude Some Boli Chambers <jeanclaudesomebolichambers@yahoo.fr>
To:
In-Reply-To: <64515.1254927394@oleco.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-962397900-1254932176=:4139"
X-Spam-Score: 5.4
X-Spam-Report: 3.5 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100% [score: 1.0000] 0.2 MR_NOT_ATTRIBUTED_IP Beta rule: an non-attributed IPv4 found in headers -0.0 DKIM_VERIFIED Domain Keys Identified Mail: signature passes verification 0.0 DKIM_SIGNED Domain Keys Identified Mail: message has a signature 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message 1.7 SARE_FRAUD_X3 Matches 3+ phrases commonly used in fraud spam 0.0 NO_RDNS2 Sending MTA has no reverse DNS
Subject: {SPAM} Re : agreement (FROM JEAN CLAUDE SOME BOLI).

87.248.115.92 Ireland*
41.207.16.252 Cote D'Ivoire*
* The last IP listed is usually the originating IP address

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} Re : agreement (FROM JEAN CLAUDE SOME BOLI).
Datum: Wed 07/10/09 18:16

TO THE KIND ATTENTION OF MR B. TRUEGER

Sir,

The agreement was drafted by me in english as I do not read or write German language, I can only transfer your message to understand it. You have to find someone to translate it for you so that you can understand the investment agreement very well.

This agreement is a sort of Investment agreement between you and Miss Ulga Bennet so it has nothing to do with the embassy.

If you are adopting her as your daughter, obviously it must be taking effect from the court and the embassy with presentation of duplicate copy of Miss Ulga's passport. This will be done immediately her consignment is cleared out from Liongate security vault and transferred to you.

Herein you want to assist her claim this her inherittance fund out from the security company, all you will do now is to fill the investment agreement and return it back to me then I will make the original copy and forward to you to sign after Miss Ulga have signed her part here.

It is a pity that we have language differences but notwithstanding, it will not deter you from helping her if really you want to. Find a translator to enable you understand our message in english to follow up everything till the end.

Upon receipt of your message instructing me to make the original copy, I will take my time off to visit the security company to confirm the existence and availability of this claim and find out what will be required to have it released to you as a guardian/trustee.

I am very sure that Miss Ulga has sent you all the documents covering the deposited consignment fund currently under the security company; I have asked her to forward the documents to me now, so that immediately I receive your response, I will proceed to visit the security company.

I await your immediate reply,

Barrister Jean C.S. Boli(Principal Attorney)
SOME BOLI CHAMBERS.

Auch Ulga meldet sich. Mit der gleichen IP wie der attorney. received: from [41.207.16.252]

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} Re : agreement
Datum: Wed 07/10/09 21:22

Dear sir,

I have received copy of the message you sent to the lawyer. I want you to fill it and send it to him and ask him to draft the original copy so that we can sign it before we go forward.
The lawyer has asked me to forward the documents to him and I have sent it.

Sir, I hope you received the documents which I attached in the previous I sent to you. Can you be able to come down here for this puspose so that when you are going back to Germany, you will take me along with you.

It is my desure to come over there after we cleared and transfer the funds to your safe account over there. What you will do now is to contact the security company (LIONGATE) to ask them what will be required to release the consignment to you as I said earlier so that you will now tell the lawyer to represent you here to obtain and sign all the necessary papers on your behalf.

I will be eager to learn German language once I come over there, I don't know if it will be a problem to you in our communication at the moment. You can translate my message to understand it very well.

I hope to hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Ulga.

b.Trueger besteht auf der deutschen Übersetzung.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Liebe Olga und verehrter Rechtsanwalt,

Ich zitiere aus dem agreement:

That MR................... arrange for the re-location of MISS ULGA BENNET to his country and to assist in obtaining her with a residence permit by virtue of <b>his status as step father</b> and guardian/Trustee to the fund.
That the fund will be shared in the above given percentages as soon as it enters into the finance holding account of MR...................................... as aforementioned.

Da wir unsere Ein- und ausgaben gegenüber den Steuerbehörden offenlegen müssen verlangt das Finanzamt eine beglaubigte deutsche Übersetzung.
Das das neue Verwandschaftsverhältnis (step father) auch aufgeführt ist und ein Datenabgleich zwischen den Behörden erfolgt muß das agreement auch dem Gericht für Vormundschaften und Adoptionen in deutscher Übersetrzung vorliegen.
Es tut mir leid Ihnen keine andere Mitteilung zu machen aber die deutsche Bürokratie ist sehr streng und Ausnahmen gibt es nicht.
Bemühen sie sich bitte um eine deutsche Übersetzung, die ich dann ausfülle, damit diese dann von dem Gericht und deutschen Botschaft in Cote d Ivory beglaubigt werden kann.

Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 08.10.2009 | Top

#5 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 09:52

Die Liongate Company erhält auch noch Post.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

an:
LION GATE SECURITY SARL
ABIDJAN - IVORY COAST
TEL/FAX: + 22523000189
EMAIL: info_liongate_abj11@yahoo.fr
ATTENTION: DR. KONE UMAH AHMED (DIRECTOR)

Lieber Dr. Kone Umah Ahmed

Miss Olga Bennet wird demnächst meine Stieftochter. Bitte Schreiben sie die notwendigen Dokumente zur Übertragung auf mich und Miss Olga um.

mit geldgeilen Grüßen
B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#6 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 13:25

Liongate meldet sich. Geldforderungen werden bald kommen.

Return-Path: <info_liongate_abj11@yahoo.fr>
Envelope-To:
received: from web28507.mail.ukl.yahoo.com ([87.248.110.186]) by cn04.oleco.net with smtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <info_liongate_abj11@yahoo.fr>) id 1MvqtE-000AD0-Cu for ; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 13:10:33 +0200
received: (qmail 19122 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Oct 2009 11:10:31 -0000
received: from [41.207.19.195] by web28507.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 08 Oct 2009 04:10:31 PDT
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1255000231; bh=u1UVpxHnrvLVC+I5CiJVPsMoQcMXeKHPs2bwA0s4L3s=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=4ezmUJeboaI72Pn2XMWUH66N+tVWv/s+vy3vayoSUw8CDBnmlaFiis+Il8Oqc3sCFyP+NZml8mu93OVSTig80vZGfHYsqqRszwwyc0IZPGSI2Z+2leLFRe/vxj8Ax1bz8YJ6f1qUsvT2slc0GciKUPBEV8Kc1hyxJiWbJiSwwlA=
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=B0Ve4xUoTDtlkTHKXViP7pg/pdmtiz1iST3xoyzh71W/RUL+lNhoQlsN42oUC7MhGFMcsRCQwyC4zHpA4M0knBi4kWBIY70GNuLp3icxPOiHkom48oRnRafppSYuXVcsclywReatvb+cI+RnlDaKb/Hzew5OTdmAHPegd+DVbq4=;
Message-Id: <892848.18997.qm@web28507.mail.ukl.yahoo.com>
X-Ymail-Osg: 1mVfYEQVM1mUkW7y8DBx15NgDrt_YIFd0tbj7JdOcJVVgGAaLoJtR2nCSyhwOHjxjWJtBetatHHNIiozVRfAQKLYbEr4OziaSd47OxL2bnqIAIc5hhXMa_HoDz5nHpAO698208zQWqVqbEetT80GV6yajv0tnJkjK.tWWPAFMKfaHQAmYMNmWagtDSdTWfa0uHD.QN1XXAxyS4TeCGZ4V.Qe3RbsGlza3uM4.FbBmhBi9xeOMiXNeMMAlMP5tm7F5fKwMprJiUkQbICFGqxj_gQ-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/7.0.14 YahooMailWebService/0.7.347.3
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 04:10:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Requirements.
To:
In-Reply-To: <61153.1254988059@oleco.net>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-457042752-1255000231=:18997"
X-Spam-Score: 2.3
X-Spam-Report: 0.2 MR_NOT_ATTRIBUTED_IP Beta rule: an non-attributed IPv4 found

87.248.110.186 United Kingdom (London)*
41.207.19.195 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Requirements.
Datum: Thu 08/10/09 13:10

Attn: Mr. B.Trueger

We acknnowledge receipt of your letter and we understand that from message that you want to claim a consignment under our custody which Miss Ulga Bennet was the beneficiary. The consignment is in our security vault and we can release it to you immediately the requirements as will be mentioned below reach us.

The requirements for the release of consignment and for documentation purposes are :-

a) Oath Declaration sworn by Miss Ulga Bennet at the high court of justice Abidjan which proves her trusteeship to you.

b) Court authorisation Clearance certificate duely signed by the chief judge of the high court Abidjan which gives you right to claim the consignment out from our custody.

c) Your full address information with your identification either copy of your international passport or Driver's License that will be used to change of ownership.

Lastly, We will need your physical presence here in our office in Abidjan to sign the consignment release papers or provide us with a lawyer who will stand to sign the necessary papers on your behalf.

NOTE that A demurrage charge which the consignment has accumulated since the expiration of the initial cash deposit paid will be settled to us completely before the release of the consignment from security vault to you as stated in the legal BOND AGREEMENT which the original depositor Mr. BENNET BUKAR PHILIPS signed with us the very day we accepted to keep the consignment under our custody.

We have agent locations in Europe, Asia, south America and Australia, so when you forward these requirements and complete settlement of the demurrage charges, we will make special arrangement to bring the consignment to you or where you can come to and collect it.

We hope to serve you better.

Regards,
Dr. Kone Umah Ahmed(Director)
LIONGATE SECURITY SARL.

VERSION TRANSLATED IN DUTCH
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Attn: Herr B. Trueger

Wir acknnowledge Eingang Ihres Schreibens und wir verstehen, dass von Nachricht, die Sie für eine Sendung unter unserer Obhut, die Miss ulga Bennet wurde der Begünstigte Anspruch wollen. Obwohl sie hierher gekommen ist heute morgen mit einem Anwalt Barrister Jean Claude Einige Boli zu gleichen Aussagen zu machen.

Die Anforderungen für die Freigabe der Sendung und zur Dokumentation sind: --

a) Eid geschworen Erklärung von Miss ulga Bennet in der High Court of Justice Abidjan, die ihre Treuhänderschaft für Sie beweist.

b) Gericht Genehmigung Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung duely durch den obersten Richter des High Court Abidjan, gibt Ihnen Recht, die Sendung aus unserem Gewahrsam Anspruch unterzeichnet.

c) Ihre vollständige Anschrift Informationen mit Ihren Kennzeichnung entweder Kopie Ihrer internationalen Reisepass oder Führerschein, die verwendet werden, um des Eigentums wird sich ändern.

Schließlich werden wir Ihre physische Präsenz hier in unserem Büro in Abidjan müssen die Sendung Release Papiere zu unterschreiben oder uns einen Anwalt, der stehen wird, um die nötigen Papiere in Ihrem Namen zu unterzeichnen.

Beachten Sie, dass Liegezeit Gebühr, die die Sendung seit dem Ablauf der ursprünglichen Kaution bar bezahlt angesammelt hat, werden uns vollständig, bevor die Freigabe der Sendung aus Sicherheits-Gewölbe für Sie wie in der gesetzlichen BOND Vereinbarung beigelegt, die die ursprüngliche Einleger Mr. Bennet Bukar PHILIPS unterzeichnet mit uns den Tag nahmen wir die Sendung unter unserer Obhut zu halten.

Wir haben Vertretungen in Europa, Asien, Südamerika und Australien, so dass, wenn Sie uns diese Anforderungen und vollständiger Bezahlung der Liegezeit Gebühren, werden wir besondere Vorkehrungen treffen, um die Sendung zu Ihnen zu bringen oder in dem Sie kommen, es zu sammeln.

Wir hoffen, Sie besser zu dienen.

Grüße,

Dr. Ahmed Kone Umah (Regisseur)
LionGate SECURITY SARL.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#7 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 17:45

Langsam scheinen sie zu kapieren, daß es nicht nur nach Muguart geht. Olga hat übersetzt, natürlich mit babelfish.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} Re : Übersetzung agreement
Datum: Thu 08/10/09 16:26

Dear sir,

I understand you have contacted the Lion Gate security company, so do not fail to update me when they reply you.

However, I will like you to tell me your opinion on investment agreement, if it is ok by you, fill the dotted colums and forward it to the lawyer and ask him to draft the original copy so that we can sign it.

The paragraph you quoted in the investment agreement, means that after you have cleared and transfer the consignment fund to your country Germany, you will help me to get my travel papers to come over there and with your status I can get residence permit to stay there forever.

Sir, I am counting on you and believe that you will help me out with your full mind wothout any grudges or deceit. I hope you have received the documents and gone through it, you can see that my late father paid some amount of money which is recorded in the cash receipt I sent to you, if you calculate it well, you will know that the exact amount it has accumulated to this date.

The LIONGATE will demand us to settle the amount before they will release the consignment to us as it was agreed upon and stated in the BOND AGREEMENT they made with my late father on the very date the consignment was deposited.

Sir, I believe that you are capable to pay/settle this demurrage fee, and it will not be a burden to you, I am promising you that any amount / dime you spend in the process will be deducted and return back to you before the investment will take place. I stated this in the investment agreement which I believe you have read and understood it.

I am putting my trust and confidence in you and hope that you will not delay or fail to help me now. Please fill the investment agreement and forward it to the lawyer.

I have translated this message so that you can understand it well, it is at the bottom of this mail.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Ulga.

READ..........................................................................................................................

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Ich verstehe, haben Sie die Lion Gate Security-Unternehmen kontaktiert, dies nicht tun mir nicht aktualisiert, wenn sie antworten Sie.

Allerdings wird Ich mag dich, mir Ihre Meinung über Investitionsabkommen, wenn sie von Ihnen in Ordnung, füllen Sie bitte die gepunktete Säulen und übermittelt ihn an den Rechtsanwalt und ihn bitten, das Original so zu formulieren, dass wir es unterzeichnet werden kann.

Der Absatz, den Sie zitiert in der Investitionsabkommen, bedeutet, dass, nachdem Sie gelöscht haben und die Übertragung der Sendung Fonds für Ihr Land Deutschland, sehen Sie mir helfen, meinen Reisepass zu kommen und dort mit Ihrem Status Ich kann Aufenthaltserlaubnis dort bleiben erhalten für immer.

Sir, ich zähle auf Sie und glauben, dass Sie mir helfen, mit Ihrer vollen Sinn wothout jeder Groll oder Betrug. Ich hoffe, Sie haben die Unterlagen erhalten und durch sie gelangt sind, können Sie sehen, dass mein verstorbener Vater eine gewisse Menge an Geld, das in den Geldeingang ich an Sie festgestellt wird, wenn Sie es auch zu berechnen, werden Sie wissen, dass der genaue Betrag, den sie angesammelt hat, zu diesem Zeitpunkt.

Das wird die Nachfrage LionGate uns auf den Betrag begleichen, bevor sie die Sendung an uns freizugeben, als es vereinbart wurde und in der BOND erklärte VEREINBARUNG machten sie mit meinem verstorbenen Vater auf den Zeitpunkt der Sendung sehr abgeschieden.

Herr, ich glaube, dass Sie fähig sind zu zahlen / Schlichtung dieses Liegezeit Gebühr, und es wird nicht zu einer Belastung für Sie, ich verspreche Ihnen, dass jede Menge / dime verbringen Sie in dem Prozess wird abgezogen und wieder zurück zu Ihnen, bevor die Investitionen statt. Ich erklärte dies in der Vereinbarung, die Investitionen Ich glaube, Sie haben gelesen und verstanden hat.

Ich setze mein Vertrauen und das Vertrauen in Sie und hoffen, dass Sie nicht verzögert wird oder nicht, mir zu helfen. Bitte füllen Sie das Investitionsabkommen und leitet es an den Anwalt.

Ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Miss ulga.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#8 von fridolin , 08.10.2009 21:21

Da glaubt Olga was Richtiges gemacht zu habe, und Pustekuchen, es war das falsche agreement.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Liebe Olga

Schön daß du dir solche Mühe gemacht hast, aber due Hasenhirn hast das falsche agreement
übersetzt.
Das agreement vom Rechtsanwalt brauch ich auf deutsch und dann beglaubigt in Ivory coast.
wo bleibt eigentlich dein Bild ohne fummel??
Deine aufenthaltserlaubnis bekommst du durch die adoption. dafür schicke ich dir noch dikumante
die der attorney und du ausfüllen müsst und beglaubigen lassen.

B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#9 von fridolin , 09.10.2009 14:10

Olga wird ungehalten, es geht nicht so wie sie will.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Message from Miss Ulga.
Datum: Fri 09/10/09 11:26

Dear sir,

What is important now is to clear the consignment fund out from the security company and transfer it to your country. The investment agreement I sent to you to fill and forward it to the lawyer is not suppose to delay us. What did the security company require that will make them release the consignment fund to you and transfer it to your country ? I have expected you will tell me now so that we will find means to get the requirement through the lawyer's help here.

I am hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely,
Miss Ulga.

TRANSLATED VERSION..............................................................................................

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Worauf es jetzt ankommt ist, die Sendung Fonds aus dem Security-Unternehmen klar und Transfer zu Ihrem Land. Die Investition Vereinbarung ich an Sie zu füllen und ihn an den Rechtsanwalt ist nicht anzunehmen, um uns zu verzögern. Was hat das Security-Unternehmen zu verlangen, dass sie freizulassen die Sendung Fonds zu Ihnen und Transfer zu Ihrem Land? Ich habe erwartet, daß Sie mir jetzt sagen, damit wir finden, heißt es durch die Hilfe des Anwalts hier.

Ich hoffe, von Ihnen zu hören, am ehesten

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Miss ulga.

B.Trueger hat aber keine Lust alles nochmal zu schicken.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Hallo Olga, was schreibst du mir für einen Scheiß. Du kannst doch zu den lion gehen und selbst fragen.
Hier ist der MIst den sie haben wollen.
den Pass-scan hast du!
die Adresse hast du auch!
und schwören musst du selber.
Also wackel mir deinem Arsch dahin und mach.

Wo bleibt dein Bild ohne Klamotten?

The requirements for the release of consignment and for documentation purposes are :-

a) Oath Declaration sworn by Miss Ulga Bennet at the high court of justice Abidjan which proves her trusteeship to you.

b) Court authorisation Clearance certificate duely signed by the chief judge of the high court Abidjan which gives you right to claim the consignment out from our custody.

c) Your full address information with your identification either copy of your international passport or Driver's License that will be used to change of ownership.

B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#10 von fridolin , 09.10.2009 22:41

Da ist sie doch schnurstracks zum lawyer gerannt und überbringt mir seine Kostennote. Aber: Freitags ab eins, macht jeder seins. Montag ist B.Trueger wieder zu sprechen.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Cost of Documentation.
Datum: Fri 09/10/09 17:47

Dear sir,

I have received your mail and noted the requirements which the Liongate has requested for the release of the consignment to you. I have informed the lawyer to help us get these clearance now and he told me that it will cost the sum of euros 1,850 (€1,850.00) only to get all the documents and he said if we are ready to provide the money to him, that he will go-ahead to procure them within 48 hours.

Sir, as they lawyer have said it will cost us this amount of mount to get these clearances, I don't have any money at hand now, I am confiding in you now to assist me provide this sum of money to the lawyer so that he will move immediately to get the clearances for us.

Your information is with me including your international passport which I am going to forward to the lawyer when you give me assurance to send the money to him. So what you will do now is to write to the lawyer immediately and tell him to give you information you will use to send him this amount euro 1,850 so that he will porceed to get the documents.

I am waiting for your immediate reply.

Thanks and God be with you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Ulga.

TRANSLATED VERSION..............................................................................................

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Ich habe Ihre Mail erhalten und stellte fest, die Anforderungen, die Liogate benötigt für die Freigabe der Sendung für Sie. Ich habe den Anwalt informiert, um uns helfen, diesen Abstand jetzt und er erzählte mir, dass sie die Summe von Euro 1.850 (€ 1.850,00) Kosten werden nur auf alle Dokumente zu bekommen, und er sagte, wenn wir bereit sind, das Geld, um ihn sorgen, dass wird er grünes Licht, um sie innerhalb von 48 Stunden zu beschaffen.

Sir, wie sie Anwalt sagte, es uns kosten wird dieser Betrag des Berges, um diese Genehmigungen zu bekommen, kann ich kein Geld zur Hand jetzt bin ich im Vertrauen auf Sie nun mit der mir helfen bieten diese Summe an den Anwalt, so dass er bewegt sich sofort auf die Freigaben für uns.

Ihre Daten werden mit mir einschließlich Ihrer internationalen Reisepass, in dem ich mich auf den Anwalt zu übermitteln, wenn Sie mir Sicherheit geben, um das Geld an ihn zu senden bin. Also, was werden Sie tun, jetzt ist es an den Anwalt sofort zu schreiben und ihm sagen, um Ihnen Informationen, die Sie verwenden, um Ihre ihm dieser Betrag 1850 Euro, so dass er zu den Dokumenten porceed wird.

Ich warte auf Ihre sofortige Antwort.

Dank und Gott sei mit euch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Frl. ulga.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#11 von fridolin , 13.10.2009 08:57

Ungeduldig schickt sie die cost of documentation nochmal. B.Trueger schreibt dem Lawyer und erhält auch Antwort.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Cost of the documents.
Datum: Mon 12/10/09 15:32

B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Dear sir,

I have received your mail and noted the requirements which the Liongate has requested for the release of the consignment to you. I have informed the lawyer to help us get these clearance now and he told me that it will cost the sum of euros 1,850 (€1,850.00) only to get all the documents and he said if we are ready to provide the money to him, that he will go-ahead to procure them within 48 hours.

Sir, as they lawyer have said it will cost us this amount of mount to get these clearances, I don't have any money at hand now, I am confiding in you now to assist me provide this sum of money to the lawyer so that he will move immediately to get the clearances for us.

Your information is with me including your international passport which I am going to forward to the lawyer when you give me assurance to send the money to him. So what you will do now is to write to the lawyer immediately and tell him to give you information you will use to send him this amount euro 1,850 so that he will porceed to get the documents.

I am waiting for your immediate reply.

Thanks and God be with you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss. Ulga.

Für was willst du schon 1850 Euros? Hast du schon was getan getAN FÜR DEIN gELD`? Bei uns ist es üblich daß was geleistet wir bevor eine rechnung geschrieben wird. also Kotz dich aus und schick eine anständige Rechnung nach BRAGO und ausgewiesener Mehrwertsteuer.

Unser finanzamt akzeptiert nichts anderes.

Trueger
----

Betreff: {SPAM} ADVISE FROM BARR JEAN C.S BOLI.
Datum: Mon 12/10/09 22:01

TO THE ATTENTION OF MR. B. TRUEGER

Sir,

All the required clearance documents as mentioned by the LION GATE SECURITY will cost a total sum of euros 1,850 only to obtain them as I have verified from the concerned offices.

Therefore, to enable me move forward to get all the documents now, I will direct you to go to any western union money transfer office close to you and send this amount €1,850 only through our chamber accountant information below:

NAME: ADOLPHUS GRACE AMARA
CITY: ABIDJAN
TEL: + 22544204461

After you have send this €1,850.00 via western union, forward the payment slip/MTCN information to me and as I confirm it, I will commence action immediately.

Note that if you send this amount today or tomorrow and address me with the confirmation slip of the payment, I assure you that in 3 days time the documents will be ready and I will forward it to you for your view before going to the LionGate office to submit it to them and then demand for the release and transfer of the consignment fund to you.

I will expect your positive response.

Yours in service,
Barrister Jean C.S Boli

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#12 von fridolin , 13.10.2009 10:49

B.Trueger hat das Geld über payback geschickt mit 199 Fragen. Da werden Ulga, Jean c.S.Boli und Adolphus was zu tun haben.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Lieber Barrister,

Ich war heute bei western Onion und habe das Geld eingezahlt so wie Sie es wollten. Allerdings hat mir die Western Union Tusse nur diesen Zettel ausgedruckt und gesagt Nach Afrika wird nur noch über die sichere Geldverbindung geschickt und der Empfänger muß ein paar Fragen beantworten und dann hat er die Zahl.
Ich habe keine Ahnung was sie da gemeint hat.
Hier der Zettel-scan.

Dear ADOLPHUS GRACE AMARA,
the following data has been transmitted to payback:

Transfer-ID: 5941256385
Name of receiver: ADOLPHUS GRACE AMARA
Name of sender: B.Trueger
Country the receiver lives in: IVORY COAST
Country the sender lives in: Germany
Expected amount: 1850.00
Currency: EURO
E-mail of receiver: Jean Claude Some Boli Chambers
Mobile phone of receiver: +22544204461
Commissioned transfer company: Western Union

Please go to http://kingtranse.com, where you will get the MTCN.
Best regards
B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#13 von fridolin , 13.10.2009 15:38

Ein fauler Mugu und zu dumm zum abschreiben. Eur statt Euro. Nacher behauptet er wieder stundenlang probiert zu haben.

In Antwort auf:
Browser / OS: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Erste verwendete IP: 41.189.33.9 IP-Liste
Provider: 41.189.33.9
Mugus gesamte Online-Zeit: 0 Stunden
7 Minuten
15 Sekunden

Endzeit: 12:23:48

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#14 von fridolin , 13.10.2009 15:44

" mails vom barrister.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} URGENT ATTENTION.
Datum: Tue 13/10/09 13:17

Sir,

I have filled the information correctly at http://heckenpenners.com but they still did not confirm it and give me the MTCN control number which I will use to collect the money at western union office here in Ivory Coast.

It is giving problem here, so withdraw the money back and go to any post office Money Express near you and send it with this information below:

RECEIVER'S NAME: ADOLPHUS GRACE AMARA
CITY: ABIDJAN
TEL: + 22544204461

After you send it, forward the scan copy of the slip to me for easier collection here.

Thanks while waiting for your immediate response.

Yours in service,
Barrister Jean C. S. Boli

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: {SPAM} MY ADVISE NOW.
Datum: Tue 13/10/09 13:24

Sir,

If you send it today and forward the scan copy of the confirmation slip to me immediately, I will collect it same today and proceed immediately to the offices to submit the applications which is ready now.

SEND IT THROUGH POST OFFICE MONEY EXPRESS.

I'm waiting now to receive the confirmation slip.

Regards,
Barrister Jean C.S Boli.

Was du heute kannst besorgen, klappt auch morgen.
B.Trueger geniesst den Herbsttag.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

zuletzt bearbeitet 13.10.2009 | Top

#15 von fridolin , 13.10.2009 20:03

Ulga drängelt auch.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Re: Message from Miss Ulga.
Datum: Tue 13/10/09 19:32

Dear sir,

I called the lawyer to ask him if you have reached him and told me that you sent the money through western union with the information he gave you but he is having problem with the direction you ask him to follow. He said he asked you to take the money back and send it via post office money express and forward him the payment slip.

Sir, I thank you for the effort you have made to send the money to him immediattely though he never receive it, I am pleading to you to do as he has told you by sending the money through post office money express after you have taken it back from the western union where you first send it.

The lawyer said that immediately he receive the money, he will go to the offices to submit the applications he drafted and then he will call me to come to his office so that both of us will go to the court for the Oath swearing.

I am hoping that you without fail send him the money tomorrow and update me as you send it to him.

May the Lord be with you.

Yours sincerely,
Miss Ulga.

TRANSLATION VERSION:............................................................................................

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Ich rief den Anwalt, ihn zu fragen, wenn man ihn erreicht haben, und sagte mir, dass Sie das Geld mit Western Union geschickt mit den Informationen, die er hat dir aber er habe Probleme mit der Richtung, die Sie fordern ihn auf, zu folgen. Er sagte, er habe Sie gebeten, das Geld zurück zu nehmen und schicken Sie es per Post Geld auszudrücken und übermittelt ihn den Einzahlungsschein.

Herr, ich bin für die Mühe, die Sie vorgenommen haben, um das Geld an ihn zu senden immediattely obwohl er nie erhalten froh darüber, ich bin für Sie Schriftsatz, zu tun, was er hat, indem Sie das Geld durch Post Money Express sagte, nachdem Sie sie genommen haben zurück von der Western Union, wenn Sie zum ersten Mal senden.

Der Anwalt sagte sofort, dass er das Geld erhalten haben, wird er an die entsprechenden Büros zu den Anwendungen er eingezogen und dann wird er rufen Sie mich an sein Büro zu kommen, so dass beide von uns wird an das Gericht den Eid schwören gehen vorzulegen.

Ich hoffe, dass Sie sich nicht schicken, ohne ihm das Geld morgen und informieren Sie mich, wie Sie es zu ihm schicken.

Möge der Herr sei mit euch.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Miss ulga.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#16 von fridolin , 14.10.2009 08:01

Alle Beteiligten in Afrika erhalten dieselbe mail. Schaun mer mal ob Payback nochmal aktiviert wird.

In Antwort auf:

An: "Jean Claude Some Boli Chambers" <jeanclaudesomebolichambers@yahoo.fr>
Cc: "Liongate Security" <info_liongate_abj11@yahoo.fr>, "Ulga Bennet" <u225_bennet@yahoo.fr>
Betreff: Re: MY ADVISE NOW.

B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Oh Mann,

Wegen euich afrikanischen Pennern musste ich heute morgen nochmal zu western Onion, und was war???

Ihr seid zu blöd abzuschreiben. Die Tusse konnte meine Einzahlung nochmal aufrufen und hat nur noch gelacht.
Sie sagte wörtlich: die Afrikaner sollten Lesen und Schreiben lernen, außer aids können die nix. Noch nicht ´mal nen eimer Wasser umtreten.

Also Jean oder Adolphe oder Olga oder die Penner von Lion dingsbums wer immer da nachgeschaut hat sollte nochmal zur Schule gehen.
Mein Geld kommt erst in 3 Wochen zurück und ich bin nicht bereit nochmal zu zahlen.

so macht hinne ihr Penner.
Nochmal das von
Western und schreib es genau ab.
Transfer-ID: 5941256385
Name of receiver: ADOLPHUS GRACE AMARA
Name of sender: B.Trueger
Country the receiver lives in: IVORY COAST
Country the sender lives in: Germany
Expected amount: 1850.00
Currency: EURO
E-mail of receiver: Jean Claude Some Boli Chambers
Mobile phone of receiver: +22544204461
Commissioned transfer company: Western Union

Please go to http://heckenpenners.com, where you will get the MTCN.

B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#17 von fridolin , 14.10.2009 12:26

Olga schreit nach Hilfe. Mal sehen wann der Barrister mailt.

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Are you ready to help me ?
Datum: Wed 14/10/09 12:09

Dear sir,

I don't know if you really want to help me with your mind. Your mail as I understand now shows that you not willing to pay for this documentation. It is not by force or mandatory that you must help me, if you feel like helping me as I have explained to you, do not have any grudges or entertain fear because any amount you spend in this process will paid back to you once this my inherittance is withrawn and transferred to you.

Please tell me your willingness to help me and your assurance to send the money to the lawyer through post office money express as he has advised.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,
Ulga.

TRANSLATION VERSION:............................................................................................

Sehr geehrter Herr,

Ich weiß nicht, ob Sie wirklich an mich mit deinem Geist helfen wollen. Ihre E-Mail wie ich sie verstehe zeigt nun, dass Sie nicht bereit für diese Dokumentation zu zahlen. Es ist nicht durch Gewalt oder zwingend erforderlich, dass Sie mir helfen müssen, wenn Sie wollen mir helfen, wie ich Ihnen bereits erklärt, haben keinen Groll oder Furcht zu unterhalten, weil jeder Betrag, den Sie verbringen in diesem Prozess wird wieder an Sie ausgezahlt werden fühlen, wenn mein inherittance ist withrawn und an Sie übertragen.

Bitte sagen Sie mir Ihre Bereitschaft, mir zu helfen und Ihre Zusicherung, um das Geld für den Rechtsanwalt durch Post Geld schicken auszudrücken, wie er empfohlen hat.

Ich freue mich, von Ihnen zu hören schnellsten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Ulga.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#18 von fridolin , 14.10.2009 13:48

Der nette zukünftige Stiefvater erklärt es nochmal gaaanz langsam.

In Antwort auf:
B.Trueger & G.Auner
Finanzdienstleister
Breite Gasse 3
60313 Frankfurt / Main

Hallo Olga.

Ich hab gedacht du und der Barrister habt die Universität besucht und wäret des Lesens und Schreibens mächtig, aber wart bestimmt nur auf der Baumschule im Urwald.

Also die Tusse von Western Onion hat es mir nochmal genau erklärt was du zu machen hast:
du rufst die Seite aus der vorigen mail auf dieses elvisdingsbums.
dann must du genau das eingeben was ich dir und dem Barrister und dem Lionscheiß geschickt habe den Namen vom Adolf und die mail und die Euro und die mailaddresse vom jean... und so weiter. dann kriegst du einen Nummer die musst du wieder eingeben dann bist du drin und hast nach ein paar Fragen diese Zahl.
So schwer kann das doch nicht sein, bei uns könnte das ein Kind im 2. Schuljahr.

B.Trueger

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#19 von fridolin , 14.10.2009 16:29

Der barrister verzweifelt:

In Antwort auf:
Betreff: Follow my advise if you are serious.
Datum: Wed 14/10/09 14:41

Sir

I completed filling the form which the confirmed and said they will send the security cody to my mail box but till now I have not yet received their message.

I have asked you to take your back and send it through post office money express but keep deaf ears, I can't be wasting my precious time here following this step which is not the normal way to send money via western union.

If you can't send it via post office money express as I have directed you now, I will bother you. All I know is that once the money reach me I will commence action to get the documents for you.

Thank you.
Barrister Jean C.S Boli.

Er hat diem Nummer, aber war zu langsam.

In Antwort auf:

Betreff: Re: {SPAM} ADVISE FROM BARR JEAN C.S BOLI.
Datum: Wed 14/10/09 15:47

ABOUT US | GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS | CUSTOMER SUPPORT | MESSAGES | BUG REPORT

COMMENTS OF OUR CUSTOMERS | JURIDICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Select a document Western Union MoneyGram BafDk (german language) World Trade Organisation FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation

Verification Of Your Data
Thank you!

Your data is verified. The security code has been generated and sent to your mailbox.
Please check your mailbox and type the security code into this form.
Thank you for using PAYBACK!

.................................................................................................................................
Attn: Mr. B. Trueger

I have followed your advise to fill the form and above is their confirmation but till this moment I have not received their mail.

Is it how western union operate in your country ? Take your money back from them and send it through post office money express so that I can receive easily ok ?

I am waiting now.

Barrister Jean C.S Boli

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#20 von fridolin , 14.10.2009 21:11

B.Trueger hat natürlich den customer support über WU informiert und der Barrister wird angemailt.

In Antwort auf:
Dear Barrister,

we received an inquiry from our client B. Trueger. He informed our Western Union agency that you have problems with PAYBACK. We checked your input and noticed that you had a time out while filling the needed form. Please log in again and take care that you have no time out again because of beeing slow.
According to their terms of business Western Union had to transfer your money by HIGH-SECURITY-TRANSFER.
To note your MTCN we kindly ask you to login again into PAYBACK

Our services provides highest security standards for the sender and recipient and will be the future, international standard for cash transfers.

PAYBACK is a secure option for customers who want to send money via Western Union, MoneyGram, RIA or HDDB to a recipient. PAYBACK tries to ensure that only the authorized recipient will get the MTCN.
Due to these reasons the sender of the money is not allowed to:
- withdraw the payment until the payment period is exceeded (21 working days)
- try to act as the recipient.

If the recipient fails to retrieve the funds within 21days the money will be returned to the sender after an investigation period of 10 working days.
The intended recipient will be blocked for any Western Union transfer worldwide for the next 6 (six) months if he fails to provide acceptable reasons.

But as far as I can see, our system is working accurate and properly and you could have retrieved your funds by now.

I hope that this message could clarify your matter.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact us.

Kind regards
Hilke Hugendubel-Pümpernell
Head of department
- PAYBACK Customer Support -

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

Rod Thompson aus Amsterdam in Kenia
Der verlorene Kotzbrocken

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz