Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   Mugu-DB   Scammer-DB   ImageShack   TinyURL   Yahoo   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Mr. Vincent Cheng aus Hong Kong - Hat jemand Lust?

#1 von HarryHirsch ( gelöscht ) , 19.09.2009 23:47

Habe heute von einer Freundin aus Kanada, der ich vom Scambaiting erzählt habe, folgende Mail weiter geleitet bekommen. Da ich aber etliche Dinge gerade am Laufen habe, stelle ich die Mail mal hierein, vielleicht hat ja jemand Lust zu "übernehmen"...

Viel Spaß !

In Antwort auf:
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 7:56:47 AM
Subject:

Hello,

I am Mr.Vincent Cheng Hoi Chuen, GBS, JP Chairman of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. I have a sensitive, confidential brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re-profiling funds.

What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you.

All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply via:(officeofcheng_101@yahoo.com.hk), I shall let you know what is
required of you.

Regards from,
Mr.Vincent Cheng

HarryHirsch

Mugu Mohamed Hassan outet sich als Spammer :-)
Ist Tima Adamu wirklich so dumm?

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz