Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Meine spanische Flamme aus Suedamerika

#1 von Amparo , 30.03.2009 21:11

das fand ich heute in meiner Mail. Ich bin überrascht wie wandlungsfähig ich doch bin, zumal ich dort gar kein Profil habe, kein Mann bin und auch nicht auf südamerikanischen Seiten rumlaufe....wegen der Sprache...Also, Geschlechtsumwandlung und dann versuche ich doch mal ob ich mich als Herzensbrecher betaetigen kann

hi‏
Von: Divine (divinediane1@yahoo.com)
Als Junk-E-Mail einstufen
Gesendet: Montag, 30. März 2009 13:59:25
An:

hello
my name is Divine i saw your profile today in
directonlinedating.com and i became intrested in you.i am searching for man who understand the meaning of love as trust and faith in each other and i will like to know more about you.reply within my email address so that i will send you my picture. hope we can move from here.waiting for your immediate response.

Amparo

RE: Meine spanische Flamme aus Suedamerika

#2 von Amparo , 30.03.2009 21:43

so, habe dann mal geantwortet und werde sehen was da noch so passiert

Hi Divine,

thanks for your mail. Yes i search also for a women who understand the
meaning of love.

I always keep thanking and praising God for giving such a wonderful
and good woman like you?

A good loving and understanding woman like you in my life again, but i
have always believe and have faith't.

That someday she will come in my way, Now i have found you ? I will
always be happy loving and be the only one for you?

II found me very comfortable and happy when i got this mail, thank you
for been there wishing me good and successful. honey i wish you the
same, and also thinking about you so deeply, i want to be closer to
you soon, because i want to love and take good care of you, and always
be the honest and understanding love to you, which will always bring
pleasure and Happiness in our life's together.

I hope listen from you sooner

Hans Bleuaeugig

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
10804v1.jpg  

Amparo

#3 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 15:32

musste ja eine Antwort kommen. An die Mods, ich glaube das ist keine Romance sondern ein 419er, vielleicht legt ihr das bitte um.

Hello Dearest,
How are you today? I believe that you are doing well. I am more than happy to read your mail now. My dear like i told you in my first message, My name is Divine Diane from lvory coast in West africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 22 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr Banabas Diane was the personal advicer to the former head of state(Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him alondside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee through the help of the United nations officer. In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev paulsampson who is the pastor of the (Saint Micheal's Catholic Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women and the women stays with the children. The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-323-188)this is his email (paullsamson@yahoo.com) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the traggic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this and please don't take this i 'm about to tell you now as a play and please if you will be willing to assist me after reading what i 'm about to tell you now, please reply me back and i will give you the contacts on how to follow what i 'm about to tell you now. i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5m(Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) my dear for you to know more about what am telling you i included my late parents pictures here and also my late fathers gasket when he was about to be baried in our house, So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the refugee here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, so in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favourite language is english but our language is french but i speak english very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have alot to tell you. Please I will like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i also think you for the picture you sent. Have a nice day and think about me and i am waiting for your reply soon.
Yours Divine

http://photos4..hi5.com/0050/459/931/0F6BU3459931-02.jpg das ist der link zum Bild, ich kann das leider nicht weiter verfolgen da ich seit Tagen erhebliche Probleme mit dem Net hier habe und es lange dauert bis die Seite ueberhaupt geladen ist. Hier noch das Foto der Suessen

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
divine.jpg  

Amparo

#4 von Amparo , 31.03.2009 21:06

ich habe dann ganz artig geantwortet

Hello my sweet black lady,

i am very happy that you answer me. After i see your picture i always
think about you, your image is always in my eyes.

About me, my name is Hans Bleuaeugig, i am 50 years old and i am
working in a bank. From two years ago my wife dead on cancer and now i
like to married again. I have my position and a house but this is to
big for me alone. I have two adult sons, but they life there own
live.

If you have any problem you can tell me and i will see how i can help
you. Please, my black sweet lady you have some pictures from you
more??It would delight an old man like me.

Hope listen from you sooner

Your obedient fan Hans

Angefügte Bilder:
 75x100_7wviqmIrmK.jpeg 

Amparo

#5 von Amparo , 01.04.2009 15:28

und die neue Antwort mein Pueppchen liest die Mails nicht richtig.....dem werde ich mal nachhelfen

My Dearest ,
thank you once again, I will also like to see you face to face,i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life.. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me,so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you,Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations. My love is for you and you alone,You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me the number once again(+221-777323188) his email(paullsamson@yahoo.com ) you can call and ask me any question you want,

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Contact Person: MR STEPHEN HESTER
EMAIL..---- (stephenhester@royalbank.7p.com OR mrstephenhester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk
(customercare@royalbank.7p.com OR banking@royalbank.7p.com )

Telephone-----+44 703 5958 701, +44-703-195-9933 OR +44-702-408-4586
Fax:-----+44-703-190-6308
this is the(Deposite Account Number A/C RBS-766254999744.) the name on the account holder is Dr.Banabas Diane.

Contact them now on how to transfer the 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country for a better life, have a wonderful day,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Divine

Amparo

#6 von Amparo , 01.04.2009 16:04

mal schaun ob die Hohlbirne begreift das ich noch Fotos moechte, darf ja ruhig mit Kleidung sein

Hello my sweet black Lady,

thanks for your mail again.

Sweatheart, i think you dont read my mail well. I was ask you for another picture, please send it.
I will not call you now, because we know us a very short time, if i know you better maybe i can give you my phonenumber and the referend can call me. I want know all about your live before i will married you. So tell me when you are born, and how was the live going on with you and what is your study?

Of course i will keep this deal as a secret, dont be worry my Sweatheart, i will contact the bank and see what they like i do. But last not least i need another picture from you more. I will send you one more from me with Paul my friend.

Hope listen sooner from you and you always in my eyes

Hans

Angefügte Bilder:
Paul und ich.jpg  

Amparo

#7 von Amparo , 01.04.2009 18:38

So, der gute Hester von der Bank hat auch Post bekommen.

Deposite Account Number A/C RBS-766254999744.) the name on the account holder is Dr.Banabas Diane.

Dear Mr. Hester,

i wouldt like to inform you that Mrs. Divine Diane used me as here foreign partner.

Please inform me how i can transfer the money to my bank and what you need for this.

Here my bank informations

Hans Bleuaeugig, Kontonummer, 690555100. Bankleitzahl: 10070010, Obertrottelige Vereinsbank, Berlin Deutschland.

Kind regards

Hans Bleuaeugig

Die Bankdaten habe ich vorsichtshalber gleich geschickt, falls die schnell und direkt ueberweisen wollen.

Amparo

#8 von Amparo , 01.04.2009 20:09

der hat schnell geantwortet aber nix geschickt.

FROM MR STEPHEN HESTER ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Posteingang
Markierung hinzufügen
ROYALBANK OFSCOTLAND
<stephenhester@royalbank.7p.com> 1. April 2009 18:49
An: hansbleuaeugig
Antworten | Allen antworten | Weiterleiten | Drucken | löschen | Original anzeigen
For Your Kind Attention,

Sir,

In respect of your mail which we have received.actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Diane (the next of kin)that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Late Dr.Banabas Diane is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us.Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.

However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3.A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her signature on it.

Note:The above are compulsory,and are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth,quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s),please contact Excutive Director Mr Stephen Hester- on e-mail ( stephenhester@royalbank.7p.com Or mrstephenhester_rbs@yahoo.co.uk )

SIR Tom McKillop (the chairman of Royal Bank of Scotland)
(banking@royalbank.7p.com )
Miss Lorisa Osteen.(For Accounts Dept) (customercare@royalbank.7p.com)
Telephone : +44-703- 595-8701, +44 703 195 9933, +44 703 194 9932
Fax-Nu +44-703-190-6308
Yours Faithfully,
Mr Stephen Hester
RBS Logo
--
Royal bank of Scotland ( RBS ) Registered in Scotland Number SC327000 Registered
Medical Billing and Coding Training
Start your medical billing career! Click here for more information.
Click Here For More Information

mit dem link kann ich ja gleich gar nix anfangen, der verweisst auf my space profile

Amparo

#9 von Amparo , 02.04.2009 17:46

so dann hab ich mal an Herzilein geschrieben

How are you doing
hope you are fine today i wonder why you haven't write me i hope all is well with you
yesterday i did not touch the computer so i did not write you a mail i know you are doing good please i want to hear from you call me if you are opportune thanks for being there for me
Have a great day
kiss

Computer nicht angefasst, das ich nicht lache......ich glaube die haben schon Fabriken dafuer

Hello Sweatheart,

sorry i was very busy. Mr. Hester from the bank need the following papers.

1.A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to
your bank account on her behalf. Note:This Power of attorney must be
endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer due to her refugee status in
Senegal and according to our banking policy.

2.The death certificate of late Dr.Banabas Diane (Her deceased father)
confirming his death.

3.A copy of deposit certificate issued to Dr.Banabas Diane by our bank

4.An Affidavit of support from the Senegalese high court with her
signature on it.

Please, send this for him ore for me.

Deep thinking of you

Hans

Please send a picture more from you.

Bin mal gespannt wann sie das endlich liest das ich noch ein Bild will.

Amparo

#10 von Amparo , 03.04.2009 15:08

na bitte, geht doch mit den Fotos

Please contact the lawyer on how to prepare the power of attorney in your name
Posteingang
Markierung hinzufügen
Divine Divine
<divinediane8@yahoo.com> Anhang 3. April 2009 11:57
An: Hans Bleuaeugig

My darling,
thanks for your ability to help me transfer my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy person. Listen, before i gave you the information it is the will of God that me and you know each other,i have not told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So,i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now,regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me the deposit certificate (which i willl give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also give him,so he can send them to you with the power of attorney) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney,i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of the lawyer below,he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp and also a registered member in (Senegalaise Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the tranfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANKING GROUP PLC to the account in Your country.

His contact informations are as follows,
Name-- Barr. Ben. Ndiaye
E maill address ---(barristerben_ndiaye@buffalo.com) OR (barrbenndiaye@yahoo.com )
Telephone number +221-76-34-28-175
kennt den schon einer?

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparing of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agree to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents for traveling to meet with you in your country for the rest of my life, thank you once again, and God bless you,have a wonderful day,
With Love from my deepest heart
Yours forever in love,
Divine

Toll wie so ein Auffanglager in Dakkar aussieht......ich ziehe um

Das ist sicher auch keine Senegalesin, die sind wesentlich dunkler und die hier ist schokoladenbraun...halt was zum knabbern

Angefügte Bilder:
3.JPG   4.JPG  

Amparo

#11 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 01:16

hab dann mal auch an den falschen Barrister geschrieben und an mein Zuckerpueppchen

Hello Sweatheart,

i send today the following letter for the barrister.

Dear Mr. Ndiaye,

some days ago Mrs. Divine Diane contact me. She wouldt like that i
inform you that i am her foreign partner.
I like you prepare a power of attorney in my name to enable the
tranfer of the late father from Mrs. Divine Diane from the account
in ROYAL BANKING GROUP PLC to my account in germany.

The mail from Mrs Divine is divinediane8@yahoo.com, she will send you
the the deposit certificate and the death certificate after you agree
to help us.

In waiting for your urgent anwer

kind regards

Hans Bleuaeugig

i hope you feel well now and you are ok. i will write a longer email
for you tomorrow. with deep thinking of you

Hans

Amparo

#12 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 15:16

Barrister Ndiaye ist einer von der schnellen Truppe...........und der weiss Samstag hat bei uns WU offen....naja gehn wir mal auf das Spielchen langsam ein....

Barrister.Ben.Ndiaye
Posteingang

Ben Ndiaye
<barrbenndiaye@yahoo.com> 4. April 2009 11:25
An: Hans Bleuaeugig

Sir,

Sequel to your email on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary documents required by the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to make your claims and transfer to your account in your country or anywhere of your choice, We are happy to be honored and promise to assist and represent you in all assigns.

Your partner Miss Diane and Revernd Paul Samson has talked to me and informed me about the issuing to you anauthorisation letter that will enable you stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.

From my enquiries from the federal high court this morning, 1.it will cost the sum of 120 Euros for authentication of the power of attorney, 2.The affidavit of support at the high court will cost 80 Euros, Notary stamping at the notary republic will cost 10 euros, My legal processing fee is 50 Euros. total =(260 Euros).

To speedy the process you are to send these money to me today through (Western Union Money Transfer System).which is the fastest way of sending money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney and the affidavit of support here in the high court and notary republic respectively.You are to send the 260 Euros with the name of my accountant below:

Name..... Jude Moses.
Adress........ 65, Av Georges Pomidou(1st floor)
City....... Dakar
Country........Senegal

The cost of obtaining the document including our service fee is 260 Euros. Also, it will take about 2 working days to process the documents. The affidavit of support will first be obtained from the federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, we will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner Miss Diane and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate.

To Process the documents we need the following informations from you,

(1) Your full names as you will like it to appear in the document-----------
(2) Your home resident address OR office address--------
(3) Your telephone number----------
(4) Your date of birth----------
(5) Your Occupation----
(6) Nationality-----------
(7) Scan copy of your passport or any identity-----

Note, upon receipt of the fee and the information needed to obtain this documents, we shall proceed immediately to procure the documents which will take us 2 working days to complete. Should you have any question,contact us at +221-763428175

Faithfully yours,
Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Ben .Ndiaye...
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
65, Av Georges Pomidou (1st-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel:(+221-763428175)
(barrbenndiaye@yahoo..com ) or ( barristerben_ndiaye@buffalo.com)

Amparo

#13 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 15:44

und mein Herzilein schreibt auch, meine Träume von der rücken in greifbare Nähe

Darling,
How was your day?
i believe you are fine over there and that you are fine today,
Glory be to almighty God.I thank you very much for your ability to help me out from here,i pray that God will bless you and protect you untill when we will meet in person. I believe the lawyer will help to prepare the power of attorney on your name as me and the Rev Pastor go to his office this morning to give him the death certificate and deposit certificate that i told you that is with me so that he will use it to prepare the power of attorney in your name cos he agree to help us he is going to send the documents to you once he prepare the power of attorney.

Please honey try and make sure this transfer come through, that is my dream and my prayer since am in this camp, i believe you are the best for me, may God bless you for any step you take to help me.

Have a wonderful day as i will like to stop here,please try and let me know as soon as you hear from the lawyer as well,am waiting to hear from you soonest!
love from deep of my heart
Yours forever in love
Divine

Amparo

#14 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 18:42

die doedels sollen erst mal was tun bevor ich *mein sauer verdientes* an die sende

Dear Mr. Ndiaye,

thanks for your Email and for the information.

In first i work in a bank and it will be better that i transfer the
money from bank to bank because its more save than the western union.

the second, before i transfer ore send any money i want see the paper
and certification from the late father of Mrs. Divene Diane, after i
see it i will send the money .

with best regards

Hans Bleuaeugig

Amparo

#15 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 19:12

Sweatheart wurde auch mit Post beglueckt........

i am very glad about your mail. i am fine, thanks, hope you too and
every thing is ok with you my dear.
I send today for the barrister a letter, i need see all the papers
before i send the money for him, and i told him the western union is
not save, i am working in a bank and i can transfer the money to
another account.
What is your mind about i send you some money, you go out from your
bad situation and you make the paper that you can come to germany,
because i like to know you and i miss you,thinking about you all
night..honey i saw you in my dreams we did alot together we play with
each other, kiss each other and also tell us that we love each other
forever, i was so happy when i saw you in my Dreams because i keep
Imagining you been with me, baby i am making my plans on how to come
and marry you....tell me when can you think we can get married and
always be together...very soon.

hope listen from you urgently again

still in love

Hans

mal sehen ob die Suesse auf das Angebot eingeht, dann haette ich ja noch so einiges an Formularen....

Amparo

#16 von Amparo , 04.04.2009 23:41

Barrister Ben braucht die Kohle, aber nur per WU.........das will ich aber nicht, dann werde ich eben noch mal schreiben wegen dem Bankkonto....vielleicht hat er ja eines?

Sir,

This is the copy of the two documents Miss Diane brought to me as per your request to send them to you. l also attach my international passport to you so that you will know whom you are dealing with.

l look forward to receive your information data required for the preparation of the documents. However, make sure that you send the fee to me through western union which is the fastest way of sending and receiving money to enable my noble office prepare and validate the power of attorney and the affidavit of support here in the high court.

Have a perfect weekend and thank you for your anticipation.

Faithfully yours,
Yours sincerely in service,
Barr. Ben .Ndiaye...
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
65, Av Georges Pomidou (1st-floor)
Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel:(+221-763428175)
(barrbenndiaye@yahoo..com ) or ( barristerben_ndiaye@buffalo.com)

Angefügte Bilder:
death_certificate.jpg   deposit_certificate.jpg   passport.jpg  

Amparo

zuletzt bearbeitet 05.05.2009 | Top

#17 von Amparo , 06.04.2009 06:40

Mein Kakaoboehnchen liest die Mails richtig, na mal schaun ob ich was fuer die Lady tun kann

My darling ,
How was your day over there in your country?.I believe it was lovely as you work towards our meeting in a short while.
My love i can't imagine my life without you?.It would have been empty and miserable and i thank God for you who love and care for me without minding my concondition a refugee. Now that we've met I cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream I have I see your face; every thought I have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason I have a good day.
You are the reason why i smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know that i will me meeting with you very soon.

Please darling, Please go ahead and send the money to the lawyer ok, l will be very happy to come to Germany and stay with you. l don't have a passport to travel right now; l will like you to send me money to get a new passport first ok. Thanks for everything you are doing for me and l pray that God will reward you as you help an orphan like me.

Sweetheart, in my dream last night, l lay down my head on your chest, playing with your hairy and you fall asleep. i can never let you go. You look so peaceful and my love for you grows, when i think about how you care for my welfare, i see nothing but the love you have for me and i promise to love and cherish you for the rest of my life . I just want to thank you so much for your willingness to help me and my prayers is that God will surely work out the remaining things so that we can meet very soon for a better life in your country.

l promise to cherish you and always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just wanted you to know how much you mean to me. l miss you badly.
Thank you for everything. I am looking forward to the life we will share together.
Have a lovely day and i hope to hear from you again,
Yours Divine

Komisch, diese Ganoven sind alle Gottesglaeubig!

Amparo

#18 von Amparo , 07.04.2009 06:39

mal sehen ob da nicht doch auch schon ein Bankkonto besteht

Dear Mr. Ben Ndiaye,

i am very sorry that i dont talk to you but i was very bussy. About
the transfer to the
Western Union Bank i would like to tell you that i like make money
transfer with the bank.
Please send for me the information that i can make tranfer over the
bank because its more save and the WU like, if i send money, that you
fill a lot of paper.

with best regards

Hans Bleuaeugig

wir haben sooooo nette Formulare

Amparo

#19 von Amparo , 07.04.2009 07:30

und fuer das Kakaoboehnchen gabs auch noch ein Brief mit der Frage ob sie denn ein Konto habe

so sorry but i was very bussy.
Please my sweatheart go and ask how mutch money you need for the
papers and how mutch for the fly. Because if we know it i can send the
money in a bank account and you can take it easy. I was by the Western
Union, because i want send the money for the lawyer but they like that
he fill mutch papers.

Yes I couldn’t sleep, I want to be with you babe….touch you, suck you,
kiss you, tickle you and touch your nipples, heeeeeeeeeey that is
going to be great, is a feeling that I cant control, yes we will have
sex every moment we feel for it, and satisfy each other, both oral and
…………………...l.
Babe, I agreed that am a lucky man having you…………what about you?
Anyway you are great, wonderful, intelligent full of fun and happiness
which only you can give yes it make me scared but when you're too
scared to look ahead and you're too hurt to look behind, look beside
you... I'll be right there. So, take my hand and don't let go. I'm
also scared but I'll never let you go you are my world.

i hope listen from you again

still in love

Hans

Angefügte Bilder:
Hans.jpg  

Amparo

#20 von merino , 07.04.2009 10:04

Zitat von aisha
Yes I couldn’t sleep, I want to be with you babe….touch you, suck you,
kiss you, tickle you and touch your nipples, Hans

Dann nimm aber das Gebiss vorher raus !!

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

zuletzt bearbeitet 07.04.2009 | Top

Donald Hargreves - Brückenbauer aus Texas
Olga von der Wolga

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz