Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

RE: Meine spanische Flamme aus Suedamerika

#41 von merino , 14.04.2009 14:38

Wer ist denn dieses Gesicht - Helga Feddersen - hoffe ja nicht, dass du deiner Schwester ähnlich siehst

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#42 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 14:58

merino, bin ihr wie aus dem Gesicht geschnitten

Amparo

#43 von merino , 14.04.2009 15:12

Zitat von aisha
merino, bin ihr wie aus dem Gesicht geschnitten

Aisha - und denn wunderst du dich, warum dich die Kerle nur wegen Geld angehen ?

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#44 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 15:20

Wieso? Helga hatte doch auch einen abbekommen.

Amparo

#45 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 15:50

ich glaub der haelt mich fuer ploet

Attention Sir,

l have receive your mail regarding the fee you said you have sent this morning, kindly scan the western union payment slip to me for confirmation because they will not release the money without western union payment slip.

Remember to provide your information data needed for preparation of the documents in your name. l want to give you a call right now so write down your mobile phone to me.

l am waiting for your urgent reply.

Best Regards
Barrister.Ben.Ndiaye

Amparo

#46 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 15:52

und mit der Antwort und mit dem Anhang ist er erst mal veraergert und beschaeftigt, hoffentlich ist er nicht ganz so deppert und bekommt die rar. Datei auf

Dear Mr. Ndiaye,

after calling western union bank, its not important that you go with the slip, the mtcn number and the answer, question, my name and adress what you have will be enought.
But i am very friendly, in attachment you will find the slip.
I hope that you treat with me next time in a right way and also polite.

Best regards

Hans Bleuaeugig

Western Union.rar
244 K Download

Amparo

#47 von Amparo , 14.04.2009 22:22

meine Black Lady hat geschrieben, der Barrister hat sich aber nicht mehr gemeldet, der konnte den Anhang bestimmt oeffnen und hat jetzt Schwierigkeiten mit seinem PC

Darling good afternoon
how was your day over there hope you are fine
welcome back to work hope you enjoy your easter as your sister got married it is a good news congratulation well i hope so if God will help us to keep it up may we will make it that way in the future terms i believe so every thing is in Gods hand my love i also miss you because the office were full of strengers during the easter so there was no chance for me to write you a mail i know you will understand me and am very happy that every had gone we will keep on writing till that faithful day when we will meet i remain your and ever kisss

mal sehen was Mrs. Divine noch her gibt

Amparo

#48 von Amparo , 15.04.2009 07:24

und natuerlich bekommt meine Suesse die Mail, wenn auch etwas spaeter

Hello an good morning Sweatheart,

i hope you are fine!
I was on sleep when i dreamed about us, and couldnt wait to tell you, thats why i wakeup this early morning so that i can share it with you, honey i saw us in our dreams and it was wonderful because i had a good time spending with you, wished you where laying next to me now, baby i wakeup thinking my dreams was real, but here cant find you but i know you are always in my life and heart forever.

My love you should always know that i love you deep in my heart, is only you i need in life, and i am very happy and glad with you, that i dont want no other woman just you in my life, o been missing you so much....i keep praying for you and i know god is going to protect and always be with you, also do all that i couldnt do for us?
I love you alone!!! stay cool and know that no matter what i will keep to my promise with you?
Please go and ask how mutch money you need for the papers that you can go out from senegal.

Still in love

Hans

Amparo

#49 von Amparo , 18.04.2009 15:13

Hier ist nix mehr gekommen...schade...Game over

Amparo

Donald Hargreves - Brückenbauer aus Texas
Olga von der Wolga

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz