Int.-Auskunft   Tel.-Analyse   Übersetzer    IP-Locator    Whois   ImageShack   TinyURL   Google
Homepage Scambaiter Deutschland Forum Romance-Scambaiter Scambaiter - Deutschland Antispam
Zum Seitenanfang Schritt hoch Schritt runter Zum Seitenende

Donald Hargreves - Brückenbauer aus Texas

#1 von Dana , 14.03.2009 18:55

Ich habe einen neuen Schatz gefunden....

Hi,
I am Donald Hargreves,i am a native of french,i am in my early 50s,I am into buliding and bridge construction,i stay and work presently in Houston Texas,USA,but am planning on relocating to Europe to start a new life with a new wife.
I just checked your profile and i must tell you that i admire you and i would really appreciate us getting along,and please feel free to ask me any question,i would really appreciate it if you could send me the ID to your private email address,it would be easier for me to mail you from there...Hope to hear from you soon.Take good care of yourself dear. Thanks.....Ciao

Donald.

Hello Donald,

thank you very much vor your Mail. It would be nice to know you better. I live in Hamburg, I am divorced and have one son. He is 14 years old. I am self-employed in fashion label wears and clothes. Please tell me more about you and it would be nice to get a picture of you. My email address is xxxx@xxxx.com

Greetings from Germany
Dana

Hi Dana,

How are you,and everything generally?I mean work and health.thank you so much for your beautiful mail,it went straight into my heart...Anyway i guess its high time i start telling you more about myself.

Let me start by telling about my growing up,i lost my mum at birth so i don't really know much about her so my dad raised me till i was 8years when he an accident which claimed his life,i had to relocate to the united states to continue my life with my uncle,and thats why my french is not that fluent.But i love Europe(Germany to be precised) thats why i want to start a new life over there with a new woman that i will LOVE and can call my wife....

I have a kid,a girl she is 21 years in the university of Georgia studying physiology, she stays alone,i broke up with her mother about 5 yearsback,so i have been alone since then,waiting for the right woman because i dont want to rush into a relationship that wont work,i must tell you that i feel so positive about meeting you.I
am presently in Africa(Nigeria right now),i am helping them build a bridge..you know thats is what i do...So i will be coming down as soon as i am through....

I am a caring,passionate,emotional,understanding,ambitious and fun to be with person and i hope you will give me the chance to show all this to you dear.I would really appreciate it if you could tell me more about yourself,things like,your birthday,where do you live presently,are you througly divorced.Hope you are not mad at me for asking you this questions? am just being curious,hope to hear from you soon.Take very good care yourself dear.

Yours,
Donald.

Das Bild kenne ich noch gar nicht.

----
Dana

http://dana-wahr.com/
Illusionen regieren die Welt. Die jeweils größere Illusion gewinnt das Spiel.

Angefügte Bilder:
Aufgrund eingeschränkter Benutzerrechte werden nur die Namen und (falls vorhanden) Vorschau-Grafiken der Dateianhänge angezeigt Jetzt anmelden!
donald.JPG  

Dana
Forenengel

RE: Donald Hargreves - Brückenbauer aus Texas

#2 von Dana , 15.03.2009 11:26

Ich muss mich ja ins rechte Licht rücken und mein Donald bekommt jetzt erstmal einen ersten Eindruck von seiner Zukünftigen....
Seine Fragen habe ich noch nicht alle beantwortet. Lassen wir das Ganze erstmal langsam angehen.

Hello Donald,

I'm happy that I have got an email from you. This is my first contact to a man from the states. It's really really nice. I'm doing good and everything goes well here.

You told me about you so now I want to tell about me: I'm 40 years old and live together with my son in Hamburg. My son's name is Martin and he is 14 years old. I'm self employed and I'm the owner of a fashion shop for 6 years now here in Hamburg. My son and I, we live in a house nearby the city, but the house is too big for us.....*smile*. In other words I seek for a true relationship with a honest, lovely and wonderful man. Because of my business I don't want to relocate, so it would be great if I will find someone who is willing to live here with us together in my house.

I like your pic....it is nice.....you are really handsome. Donald, I will send you more pics of me, my son, house and store if I know you better. And then I will answer all your questions *smile*

I'm looking forward to your reply. Take care.

Regards
Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#3 von Cuchulainn ( gelöscht ) , 15.03.2009 11:34

Vielleicht kannst Du ja auch Donald mit dem Straßenbaumeister verkuppeln. Dann können sie Straßen und Brücken von Kentucky nach Texas zusammen bauen. Quasi ein Joint Venture.

Cuchulainn

#4 von Dana , 15.03.2009 12:18

Neeee, den Straßenbaumeister habe ich geblockt. Den hab ich nicht mehr ertragen. Die kann ich nicht mehr verkuppeln *grins*

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#5 von Dana , 16.03.2009 10:55

Donald hat geantwortet. Mal sehen, ob und wann er auf Chat umsteigen will.

Goodmorning Dana,
How are you doing this morning Dana,i hope good..Thank you so much for your loveyl mail,i so much appreciate it..And also thank you so much for your lovely compliment..Thank you so much for your detailed mail.

How is Martin doing?,i hope good,please extend my greetings to him.And your work sounds pretty interesting,so you own a fashion shop?,that is nice,how is business down there,can you please tell me more about your work,do you make cloths or just sell them?..So Martin is like your Man downthere now,that is pretty lovely,i hope he is taking very good care of the house..Smile.

I will be looking forward for your pictures,oh..i can't wait.I must confess that i feel so postive about ever meeting you,and suddenly i feel this warmth in my heart..Wow.Well i just wanted to wish you a lovely day,my ride to work is waiting for me already,and the traffic here in Africa can be very frustrating you know..So i have to go now,i hope to read your mail soon,you are on my mind..Ciao.

Here is a poem from me to you,i hope you like it..Ciao

Grayish sky was painted with colors that soothe me.
Withered flowers bloom, boasting their wondrous beauty.
Abundant fruits were shown off by the lifeless tree.
All are trying to explain how beautiful life can be.

Those were only realized since I met you.
Yet you’re blind to see the wonders around you.
Glowing eyes were replaced with the furious one.
And it keeps you from seeing the efforts I’ve done.

Mocking words were swallowed with pride.
Letting them digested and hide it inside.
Grateful to my tears that wash away the pain,
As they fell down my cheeks with the drops of pouring rain.

Never allow my words to meet the flame of your rage.
Choosing the best words that fit the king’s stage.
For as you’re physically million miles away from me,
And so your status is to me.

Yours,
Donald.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#6 von Dana , 16.03.2009 20:14

Glücklicherweise ist Donald einer, der nicht gleich mit der Tür ins Haus fällt und sich nach der 2. Mail verliebt. Mal sehen, wie lange es dauert....ob nach der 5. oder 6. Mail das sinnfreie Verlieben losgeht.

Hello Donald,

thanks so much vor your email. I really like the style of your letters. Attached you find a new pic of me *smile* I hope to get a second picture from you as well. Martin is doing good and he is hardworking at school. His dream is to be a "Mugujeager" (german slang for policeman) as occupation. Yeah, he is the man in this house and he is very good in doing that *lol*

My business is going very well. I plan to expand my store but it needs long time of preparations. I don't make clothes but I sell them. A picture of my store I will send you with my next mail.

Tell me a little bit more about your work in Nigeria and tell me about the country and your experiences there. How is the name of your daughter?

The poem is wonderful. I love it. Thanks so much. Do you write poetry? Did you write it by yourself?

Yours
Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#7 von Dana , 16.03.2009 22:43

Ohhhh, ein gute Nacht Gruß von Donald! Sieh mal Fridolin, wie nett der ist. Der schnarcht bestimmt nicht.

Good evening Dana,
How are you doing dear?,i hope good..And i hope your day wasn't too stressful,well mine was ok,just had to do some work as usual.How is your son doing?,i hope good,please do extend my greetings to him.I am on my way to bed now and i just thought that it would be the best for me to wish you a very good night
rest..Ok?..Ciao.. Sweet dreams...

Yours,
Donald.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#8 von Amparo , 16.03.2009 23:01

der mugujeager ist wohl NEUDEUTSCH?

Amparo

#9 von merino , 17.03.2009 11:17

Zitat von Dana
Ohhhh, ein gute Nacht Gruß von Donald! Sieh mal Fridolin, wie nett der ist. Der schnarcht bestimmt nicht.

woher weißt Du, dass Fridolin schnarcht ??

munter bleiben - (wer Schreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten)

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

zuletzt bearbeitet 17.03.2009 | Top

#10 von Dana , 17.03.2009 11:42

Zitat von merino

woher weißt Du, dass Fridolin schnarcht ??

Oooooooops!!!

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#11 von fridolin , 17.03.2009 11:46

@ merino
bist ganz schön indiskret.

@ Dana
ein richtiges Wort von mir zur falschen Zeit, und schon hat uns einer verkuppelt.

------
fridolin

fridolin
Grand Senior

#12 von Dana , 17.03.2009 12:27

Zitat von fridolin
@ Dana
ein richtiges Wort von mir zur falschen Zeit, und schon hat uns einer verkuppelt.
Klar, das ist fast wie im richtigen Leben. Nur dass einem dort manche Missverständnisse ausgesprochen hartnäckig verfolgen und man diese nur schwer wieder los wird.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#13 von merino , 17.03.2009 14:16

Zitat von Dana
Zitat von fridolin
@ Dana
Klar, das ist fast wie im richtigen Leben. Nur dass einem dort manche Missverständnisse ausgesprochen hartnäckig verfolgen und man diese nur schwer wieder los wird.

uuups - das wollte ich aber so nicht - sorry
@ Dana - vielleicht solltest Du mit einem Statement klarstellen "Nein, Fridolin schnarcht nicht" oder ist das auch missverständlich ??

Über 90% aller Gewaltverbrechen passieren innerhalb von 24h nach dem Konsum von Brot.
------
merino

merino

#14 von Dana , 17.03.2009 14:36

Zitat von merino
@ Dana - vielleicht solltest Du mit einem Statement klarstellen "Nein, Fridolin schnarcht nicht" oder ist das auch missverständlich ??

Okay, keiner der Herren dieses Forums schnarcht so laut, dass ich es hier auf meinem Leuchtturm in Norddeutschland höre.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

zuletzt bearbeitet 17.03.2009 | Top

#15 von Dana , 17.03.2009 22:00

Donald hat nur eine sehr kurze Mail von mir bekommen.

Hello Donald,

how are you doing? Did you get my email yesterday? I asked you some questions *smile* I hope you have got it. How was your day? Mine was okay.
Looking forward to your next email. I wish you a good night and sweet dreams.

Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#16 von Dana , 18.03.2009 07:24

Mein Schatz hat sehr ausführlich auf alle meine Fragen geantwortet.

Goodmorning Dana,
How was your night?,i hope good.Thank you so much for your mail,i feel like the luckiest man recieving it,thank you so much Dana for this wonderful feelings you have brought to my heart.And also thank you so much for your wonderful compliment,you deserve the best in the world dear..How is Martin(the Police man)?,i hope good...Smile,i glad to hear that he is taking very good care of the house,but tell him a Man is coming to take over this position in the house,soon...Smile. Oh, es geht langsam los mit den feelings

I am so glad to hear that business is going on fine,i understand how hard it could be when one is trying to expand business,it takes time,alot of work and also money.Just take your time dear,everything will be alright.And concerning my work,well i am actually helping them here with the construction of a road,it is not
so easy,you know been in a place like this and working day by day in the hot sun...I have my own little kind of constructional firm,though it is not a big one,i just started..So when Bigger construction Firm need my help i am contacted,like the one i am doing now here in Africa.

I was called my Renolds constructional company,my employer here in Nigeria is a very nice man but highly principled.Well Nigeria is just a growing African country with a very high population,the people can be very nice you know..Infact sometimes when i go for my morning jog,the people look at you in a very funny way like they have not seen a white skinned person before,sometimes this make me feel very embarassed.

My daughter's name is Christine,she is my world.She promised on coming to spend sometime with me in Germany when i am finally settled.I cant wait for this time dear,i have really missed her.Thank you so much for your compliment concerning the poem,well i must confess that i didn't write that myself,i got it from a poetic book,i do really love poems so i just thought that i send it to the person closest to my heart...Smile. Nun ja, wenigstens behauptet er nich, das selbst gedichtet zu haben.

I will like to know if you have any kind of messenger,i would really love to chat with you sometime.Please do let me know ok?..Havea very lovely day dear,and i hope to read your beautiful mail soon..Ciao.Here is another poem from me to you,i hope you like it...

I stretched forth my hands to reach your place.
I tried to fly and counted down the remaining days.
Yet I broke my wings with my own weaknesses.
And from then, time had eaten your glowing cheerfulness.

You’re in pedestal and I am on the ground.
Yet I know from within, love is what I’ve found.
You don’t need to be an angel for me,
For love accepts and knows no boundary.

Music is sweeter when played with harmony,
So we are, despite our differences.
Behind those tears are the smiles of angels.
Singing songs of love saying we are meant to be..

Yours,
Donald...You are always on my mind.

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#17 von Dana , 18.03.2009 19:55

Hmmmm....mein Süßer fragt mich, ob ich eine Art Messenger habe. Was ist das? Mein Übersetzer sagt, dass ist ein Handlungsdiener mmmmh...ja, sowas könnte ich hier noch gut gebrauchen.

Hello Donald,

thank you very much for your wonderful and long email. I love it. I was thinking all the day about you *smile*. My son is doing good... *lol* I am not sure if he like to be the second man here in house. It is great that you help to build that brigde in nigeria. What kind of brigde is it? A bridge over a river? I guess it is very hot over there. Hope you drink enough. Do your company has a homepage? I want to have a homepage for my store maybe in the end of this year. I can't do it for myself so I need somebody who does that for me.

I am really looking forward to get to know your daughter. She has a nice name. My regards to her.

I don't know what do you mean with messenger....I know that people chat in chatrooms....but what is a messenger? Another word for chatroom? Where can I find it?

Thanks so much for your last poem....it is wonderful *smile*. Attached you find a picture of my store. I hope you like it.

Yours
Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#18 von Dana , 19.03.2009 10:10

Na, dann werde ich ihm den Gefallen tun und mir einen Handlungsdiener downloaden.

Good evening dear,
How was your day?,i hope good..Mine was kind of stressful,it was very hot today and i was sweating like a pig,you know i had to put a bag a ice on my head..Smile..Thank you so much for your lovely mail,you always put a big smile on my face whenever i read your mail..And your compliments went straight into my heart...I feel like the luckiest man on earth to have ever met you.You are always on my mind too dear.Oh well i understand him,but i believe we can both be the man of the house...Smile.

Thank you so much,the build i am building is not over a river,it is over a swampy land..The land we are building the bridge over is a swampy one and you do not have to be scared that i am going to get eaten by a crocodile or snake..Smile.No i do not have a homepage yet,you remember me telling you that i just started,hopefully by the end of this year or early next year,i should be able to get one.ok?..

I do really appreciate your nice words towards my daughter,i know she will definitely want to know you too.Soon you will be meeting each other,she evem promised on coming to spend some time with me,when i am finally settled with my new wife(hopefully you..).I will extend your regards when i talk to her on phone next..A messenger is another world for Chatroom yes,you can simply download it online,you can use a yahoo messenger,MSN,or Skype.Ok?..All you have to do is download it..You understand me?.

Wow..You have a very beautiful store,that is so nice.What name did you give to your store?.I do really love it,you dont have to hope that i would like it...Smile.I would really love to have your Handy number,mine is +2348054481227.I would love to talk to you on phone.Ok?..And please also try and download the messenger so we could chat sometime.I wish you a very goodnight rest my dear Dana...And also say hi to the man of the house for me..Ciao

Yours,
Donald...I will be dreaming of you...

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#19 von Dana , 20.03.2009 18:40

Mir ist an seiner letzten Mail noch aufgefallen, dass er Handy number und nicht cell phone number geschrieben hat. Egal - er bekommt die Informationen, die haben will.

Hello my dear Donald,

thank you very much for your nice email. I didn't write you yesterday because I had a long work-day and was very tired. I really hope you won't get problems with the hot weather over there in Nigeria. Here everything is alright.

My cell phone is broken down....I need a new one but I can give you my landline number. In the evenings you can get me on phone: +49xxxxxxxx (meine Online-Nr). If I'm not at home then you could talk to the answering mashine and I will get an voice-mail.

I have downloaded the yahoo-messenger. And what do I have to do for next? My address of the yahoo-messenger is xxxxxxx. How can I contact you?

My dear....I'm looking forward to your next lovely email....I love them.

Yours
Dana

----
Dana

Dana
Forenengel

#20 von merino , 20.03.2009 18:55

Handy ist ja eigently ein deutsch/englisch Kunstwort - in der Bedeutung als cell phone oder mobile phone ausserhalb Deutschland eigentlich gar nicht gebräuchlich - kannst ihn ja mal darauf ansprechen, mit wievielen deutschen Frauen er denn so Kontakt habe - Frauen können ja so eifersüchtig sein und die mit dem HANDY ist ja ein klassischer fauxpas
munter bleiben

------
merino

merino

Hinweise und Forencodes
Meine spanische Flamme aus Suedamerika

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz